Jiminny

Learning about Jiminny?

Jiminny Reviews

Ask Jiminny a Question
Showing 50 Jiminny reviews
Jiminny review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Great Platform for training!"

What do you like best?

Love the integration with google calendar and Salesforce.

In addition, it has great feature of calling prospects directly from the link and able to take notes and log directly into salesforce is good

Ability to hear and make feedback, ability to create a playlist and share calls within the team

What do you dislike?

Certain times the transcripts aren't exactly accurate. I wish Jiminny had an phone app so this way we are able to access our recordings without the laptop

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jiminny is a a very young product. I am very excited to see how this product and company will continue to develop

I was relatively new to the team when they were being trained with Jiminny, wasn't sure what were some of the business problems.

The benefits are that we are able to listen to each other calls and able to also listen to conversations with prospects we had a couple of month ago to had a good refresher

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jiminny
Jiminny review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Game Changing for our Sales Strategy "

What do you like best?

The whole experience of Jiminny is great! The team is always so helpful, Slack Integration works a dream and makes our collaborations so much more effective. With the ability to highlight sections, loop in wider team members, quickly pin common themes or red flags - it has revolutionised our sales coaching and team buy in.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Very few things.. The one area I feel I am the weakest in is fully understanding all of the capabilities of the software.. I would love a Jiminny ''Crash Course'' as there is a whole lot this product does.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jiminny has a great team of people behind who really work hard to make sure that your team benefits from the software along with your wider team, the technology is new, current and has big aspirations.

Team Coaching, understanding Market Trends, Feedback on Opportunities, having our finger constantly on the real-time pulse of the industry. Using Jiminny has allowed us to collaborate more, 'pin' things quicker to our wider teams outside of the sales remit, it had enabled our product and project teams to listen to the voice of our buyer and develop, market and tweak our solutions accordingly

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

Jiminny review by Darren K.
Darren K.

"Exceeds all expectations"

What do you like best?

The Software itself has been excellent and never let us down, however the best part by far is the Customer Service. When learning the product there are always small questions that crop up and we get these answered almost right away by the team, in addition Melissa has been great in helping us get the most out of the platform.

In terms of the software, the Hubspot integration makes our lives so much easier and makes sure every call we make is logged and recorded right away.

What do you dislike?

We use the Texting option quite often to speak to prospects and these conversations don't get logged in the Hubspot, would be great if that was possible

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just think of it as a Sales Coaching platform, we've found it so useful for sending videos over to prospects and clients which has helped them learn our software much quicker

Training and onboarding new hires.

Being able to record and send over Demos to prospects has also really reduced the number of questions they need to ask us.

Our company does a high volume of Sales and before using Jiminny a lot of conversations were not properly logged or tracked

Jiminny review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Jiminny Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to go back over calls, making notes with a timestamp to the point in the conversation where it was referenced, the search function to listen back on a particular part of the call.

Also like the ability to take snippets out of a call and add them to playlists this will be great to review in the future when you have built up a bank of them.

Much better that hangouts or go to meeting.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I would say that i dislike as of yet, it would be good of you could turn off the music that plays whilst you wait for someone to join the video conferan

- If you find it hard to take notes or forget things during the call its easy to review,

- Being able to share a call with other members of the team

- Live coaching is great for me as I am new to sales and can easily be prompted of what to say and when

Jiminny review by Nnamdi A.
Nnamdi A.

"Smart, Efficient and Reliable!"

What do you like best?

The seamless UX experience from start to finish is very impressive - the call listening functioning has helped a tremendous amount when picking out key details from a call I wouldn't have heard first time round.

This isn't just a individual win for our reps but genuinely a TEAM WIN!

What do you dislike?

You aren't able to download the call yourself unless you request it to be sent as an MP3 by one of the customer service team. Would be great to have a self-function to download calls you wanted to share with people who aren't on Jiminny (i.e. teams other than Sales like Service)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Effective tool for any Sales team (new or experienced) to review Outbound call quality.

Effective call coaching for our Sales team - proved invaluable in sharing learnings and best practices. Areas that we have picked on from the calls include Research deployment, Objection handling (from PA's to C-level execs) and Closing techniques.

The way we coach calls has gone to another level and it's a lot more constructive and targeted

Personally, my confidence has grown since using the tool as I am able to self-feedback and share my learnings with the rest of the team, which hopefully will add value to their work too #sharingiscaring

Jiminny review by Jay P.
Jay P.

"Simple, fast & effective! World Class!"

What do you like best?

Where to start, the Jiminny experience is simple, easy to use and effective. Integrations in slack make it simple for teams to share calls & insight. The ability to call & text directly from SalesForce in an extension is a game changer! All communications are recorded back in SalesForce making admin a lot simpler and more efficient! Call coaching is also a game changer, the ability to tag a colleague and ask for feedback, coaching and their opinion is extremely simple and effective. I also like the road map of the product, the Jiminny team do an amazing job of keeping us posted on exciting new features coming up and gamechaging updates that are due to go live but also the long term goals, long term projects they are working on to make Jiminny a World Class solution!

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Jiminny, the open & honest partnership we have and the support we receive is amazing. The Jiminny team really want us to succeed in using their tool and do a lot to help us!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep doing what your doing - Fantastic work

Effective call coaching for our Sales team, spotting trends, feedback on opportunities, Jiminny allows us to collaborate more, highlight things quicker to our wider teams outside of the sales remit, it enables our product and project teams.

Jiminny review by Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.

"Game changing tool that helps with efficiency and performance! "

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to call and text using the Jiminny extension in Salesforce. All of my communication is instantly recorded, which saves so much time on my end. I can also quickly catch up on my previous communication with a lead by reviewing the logged texts or by listening to the call recording. It's so beneficial as a sales rep because I'm not only saving time, but am also able to constantly work on enhancing my pitch or closing techniques by reviewing my calls after the fact.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Nothing. This tool is amazing and the support is next level. Anything I have ever had an issue with or disliked has been addressed and fixed immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% Recommend

The Jiminny dialer has helped with efficiency and time-management, by auto-logging calls, texts, conversations etc.

The coaching tool is incredibly beneficial as a sales rep because you can listen to your calls on-demand, to get quick recap on a previous conversation, to share with a manager for advice/help, to recall any quotes or estimates you shared with the prospect, to self-improve on pitches, techniques, objection-handling.

The coaching tool is also helpful because you can listen to the SDR call prior to your own call. This allows you to get a feel for the prospect's motives, concerns, and personality, before jumping on a call with them.

I love that you have the ability to review fellow teammate's calls on-demand. This has been really helpful when on-boarding new sales reps, because they can listen to live calls with real world objections, as opposed to just role-playing.

Jiminny review by Andy H.
Andy H.

"Powerful, innovative and transformational SaaS for our Sales and Customer Success teams"

What do you like best?

We love the way Jiminny helps us to consolidate our technology and save time us all time by integrating in a seamless way with Salesforce. Jiminny has been instrumental in achieving our mission to become a more data-driven organisation across both the Sales and Customer Success teams. Dropping calls and webinar demo/training sessions effortlessly into the correct categories in Salesforce has allowed us to sell to prospects and support our customers more effectively. Being able to review, replay, tag and comment on all activity in On-Demand provides us with a powerful hub to help with improving existing team members and on-boarding new starters as they have the opportunity to learn from top performers and develop their skills so much faster.

What do you dislike?

A few issues with video quality on the screenshares when the bandwidth was low at the start but Jiminny have put a huge amount of effort into enhancing this and the results have been hugely improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Jiminny team have put the 'Service' in SaaS. The support has been incredible. They are there to support us around the clock, and really listen to our feedback when developing the product.

The good data problem - It's hard to run a successful, growing business without having good data to drive decision making. We wanted to ensure that we accurately and seamlessly track activity in Salesforce so that any member of any team can instantly see the status and progress being made against any account or prospect. Jiminny have helped make this possible.

Sales enablement - Increased quality of coaching and collaboration across the business

Productivity and accountability - Quite simply, using Jiminny, the team are more productive and more accountable for the work they do

Jiminny review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Makes my job so much easier!! "

What do you like best?

Jimminy is amazing technology, especially for sales people like myself. I use jimminy everyday for all of my calls. We also use this for call training which has been a great feedback tool. You are able to share your calls, and also leave comments. I find this particularly handy when I'm following up a prospect that I haven't spoken to in a while and I don't remember all details of a conversation, or when someone has left the company and I can quickly go in and listen to their conversation. Jimminy also integrates with salesforce and is a great, easy user experience. They also provide a great service, very attentive and supportive, pleasure to deal with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Call training, coaching, feedback, customer experience and tracking prospects.

Jiminny review by Timothy G.
Timothy G.

"Has quickly become extremely important to our sales process!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the reduction of steps required to perform and record tasks in SFDC has been a very welcome change.

Allowing the team to be able to coach each other is also pretty amazing, especially since all of our sales reps work remotely.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that would make it better, but the team at Jiminney ar already working on many of the suggestions our team has had, and have put into cue some of the features we have suggested. You just don't get this type of responsiveness from any other vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

These folks are terrific at support and implementation.

Call tracking, SFDC data entry and task logging, Web Conferencing. The ability to remotely coach in real time and asynchronously helps us to learn from each other, which is cool because as I said before, we all work remotely.

Jiminny review by Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.

"New to Jiminny, think it's great!"

What do you like best?

I have only been using Jiminny for a couple of weeks but think it is so useful for the team. I can easily listen to my colleagues calls to assist with my role and can easily provide them with feedback.

It is such an easy process and easy to use for even tech-shy people.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have come across which I dislike about Jiminny. Like I said, I haven't been using it for very long and have not yet come across anything that I dislike about their service and their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to learn and progress your Sales Development team and further envolve your learning- then I recommend Jiminny.

Really helps with communication across the wider team.

Jiminny review by Mathew M.
Mathew M.

"Great value for money, extraordinary customer support!"

What do you like best?

1. The software is easy to use

2. The support team is very quick to answer and really helpful (they dig deep into your question/problem and try to help you the best they can)

3. Knowledgebase is detailed and documented properly

4. Jiminny offers live coaching and was really useful for us since every sales are crucial.

What do you dislike?

There's no logout button for the application. They are currently working on this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From calling, coaching internally and screensharing, I recommend using Jiminny.

We were looking for software that can make calls and at the same time, we can jump in to coach if needed. Jiminny has filled that void for us.

Jiminny review by User

"Best Sales conf call/screen share/ call review tool I've used in 20 years in sales"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration w/ my work & cell phone and salesforce, allows managers/ peers to coach alongside the call, allows reps to focus on the call at hand and review/ take notes AFTER the call in playboack/search mode, peers/managers are able to comment at specific moments of the call playback to add comments and offer suggestions, alternatives, calls are quickly searchable, indexable, you can add the whole call or a section of a call to a playlist for future training, demo engineers can play back calls/ discussions all the way back to first introduction to hear the features requests & business contexts to align the demo to exact business needs. marketing can hear the questions target accounts are asking, product marketing can review how product positioning is being received, consulting can review (in the customer's own voice) they have requested and what was promised by the sales rep.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally challenging to use with Internet Explorer (though it works perfectly with Chrome).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering for a sales team, I definitely recommend you try it out, not only is the tool years beyond any of the simple "online meeting tools" that have grown complacent in their feature set over the past 10-15 years, but they are the only tool in the market that streamline the sales cycle and completely integrate with salesforce making it easier for the salesteam to make calls, schedule demo's and most importantly capture key info in sfdc and easier for the sales director to oversee consistency, offer encouragement & ideas and keep up with pipeline activity.

hearing what is "really said" in a sales cycle - from the business development team, the sales team, the demo engineer, and the customer - helps ensure consistency & quality in our sales cycles. Increased efficiency in the customer life cycle as all information is immediately recorded/ tracked & synchronized with SFDC records. Makes outbound dialing easier- looking at the contact in salesforce, click the phone icon next to any lead or contact name and Jiminny rings me- once i answer, it automatically rings the lead/contact and opens the jiminny screen on my computer so I can enter/ take notes. then when I hang up the call, it automatically places my notes and the recorded call into the activity record in salesforce (each user can configure what number to be reached at)

Jiminny review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great tool and even better customer support!"

What do you like best?

We just implemented Jiminny and so far it is an attractive and easy to use tool that syncs really well to our Salesforce. The onboarding was seamless.

What do you dislike?

To be honest we have not been using the tool long enough to come up with any dislikes. It could be a little more intuitive to make someone else on that call the screen sharer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just look at a demo and you'll see how much better it is than most of the other tools out there for video conferencing. You may also think that you have a good call recording tool integrated into one of your sales outreach tools, but I can assure you that there are gaps. This is especially good for onboarding and for a younger sales team.

We're a very young sales team so it's really important for us to be able to track, listen, and coach our reps during their calls. Jiminny allows us to do just that.

Jiminny review by User in Internet

"Experienced user - Great "

What do you like best?

I like that you can coach and rate calls, tag people and you get notified when someone is commenting on your call. It's great for self-development and sharing learnings. I also like that you can easily tag every single person within the team on different parts of the call. I also enjoy the fact that you can send snippets of a call so you can just share the most relevant parts to certain individuals. It's an overall great experience.

What do you dislike?

The only real thing I can genuinely think of off the top of my head if I had to is it can be temperamental at times but I must say the tech issues get sorted quickly and our previous 'Calls tool' had a lot more issues and glitches. In all honesty, there really isn't much I don't like, I think this is excellent for coaching and training.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

nothing that i can think of

Sharing learnings and being able to keep feedback all in one place

Jiminny review by Ollie M.
Ollie M.

"No better tool for your sales team"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to share specific parts of a call to the team. This has always proved difficult in the past but Jiminny allows you to pick, tag & comment on the most important section of the call. The new transcription is another game changer.

What do you dislike?

If the call has any background noise the Rep v Customer % can be massively skewed but I guess that's not the systems fault. Sometimes, I need to be able to download the call to share with colleagues not using Jiminny and I have to contact the Jiminny team directly to do this. I'd love a simple download button.

Time is tight which means team training is tight to get everyone together to listen to a call. Jiminny breaks the barriers on this for us as it allows a call to be shared (even get notified on Slack) and allows everyone to comment, tag keywords, and most importantly, coach each other to help us all get better. There are many benefits but a key one is learning about a competitor and being able to easily find the calls related to that (which have been tagged) to see how they overcame those objections.

"Really useful tool "

What do you like best?

I like that it gives teams the capability to learn from each other. Sharing calls, and particular sections of calls, is really simple. It's very easy to comment on particular sections of calls, and integrate the system with Slack to see notifications. I like the leaderboards - there's nothing like friendly competition! The support is good.

What do you dislike?

It's only available for outbound calling, and doesn't record inbound calls. Sometimes when using the mobile dialler - through Salesforce - it can be slow to put through, or disconnects. In the 4 months I have been using it there has been one occasion where it failed to work for an hour, but the support from the team was top notch, to be fair to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! It's brilliant

Ability to record calls and listen back with the team to aid learning and development. Realised the benefit of having this tool integrated and making the process seamless - it is driving our business value of speak up and open and honest comms... is great for a learning culture.

Jiminny review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Great customer success and fantastic tool for training"

What do you like best?

Customer Success - incredibly attentive customer success/account management. All issues that I have raised, whether a technical issue or user issue, are responded to incredibly quickly via their in-app interface. User issues are resolved quickly with re-education of the platform which is comforting. Training was also delivered via a webinar and well presented, with time put aside to answer and walk-through any particular use-cases.

Coaching - allowing sales teams to review each other's work is an invaluable element of our learning and development. It has become a regular occurrence to listen-back to colleague's meetings to pick up the structure, pace, and particular phrases. Jiminny has also become the go-to training platform for new starters, as it allows them to immerse themselves with the best (and worst) examples of how to pitch.

What do you dislike?

Improvements could include on-the-spot outbound dialling - however, I imagine this changes from company to company depending on their CRM setup and configuration. Also, having the phone-line merged with Jiminny would also be helpful, so that inbound calls were also recorded. However, this may not viable from a technical point of view or down to individual setups.

Training and coaching is definitely a problem being solved with Jiminny. Allowing colleagues to listen-back to good calls and bad calls enables feedback on live-action dialogue, rather than staged examples. It has also enabled new-starters to become familiarized with the pitch and flow of dialogue between a salesperson and prospect. It has also improved a new-starters from a confidence point of view, as they are able to create indexes of responses to possible objections- based on their colleagues' calls - and more confident to jump into outbound prospecting.

Jiminny review by Russell E.
Russell E.

"A must have for remote sales teams"

What do you like best?

I have a remote sales team across the nation and sharing nuggets of good sales info is tough. Jiminny has allowed us to easily share real time clips of good sales responses and also troublesome spots. Their customer service is the best I have from any other vendor.

What do you dislike?

I do not really dislike anything about it. I do wish we could save presentations on the platform and share them without having to share my live screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sales teams need to buy into the concept of sharing their calls. Transparency is at the core of this product

It is challenging to provide guidance and coaching to a remote team. Jiminny has allowed us to monitor all cold calls/sales presentation and provide timely feedback to the entire team in a very streamlined and easy to digest manner.

Jiminny review by Deanna P.
Deanna P.

"Love the Team and the Coaching Ability!"

What do you like best?

The personal dedication from the founding team. Tom and James are always extremely quick to respond and iterate on improvements in an extremely timely manner. The coaching ability within the product is great for providing quick realtime feedback to our sales team. We are testing the Jiminny's dialer so our prospecting calls can be recorded and coached which is fantastic for talk tracks.

What do you dislike?

A few tiny minor work flow issues but nothing major (ie, download of extension with some browsers for screen shares which create some tech barriers on our prospect's end, disorganized back end of coaching files) but I know those are in the works to be improved!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Coaching our new sales team on prospecting talk tracks and demos. Coaching is extremely easy, and the dialer is a huge bonus!

Jiminny review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"A game-changing add to our sales stack"

What do you like best?

That it actually works as intended. We've used like Zoom, GoToMeeting, UberConference, Google Hangouts, Dial Pad, old-school calling, etc, and we found ourselves praying these vendors' services would work from call to call. We've tested nearly ever tool on the market before finding Jiminny, and this is the first conference tool that for us, consistently does what it sets out to do.

What do you dislike?

The team at Jiminny is hyper receptive to feedback. Every issue or feature request I've encountered so far has been resolved within weeks so far. I'm not actually entirely convinced the team ever sleeps, as our experience with overseas companies is that they take more than a few hours to get back when you email during US hours. One can tell interfacing with Jiminny that they genuinely care about customer success and enabling their partners to grow with their software.

I've long wanted for a way to hold conference calls on a channel that would permit me to highlight the team's best calls to new adds to the company. We now have a way to synch our call activity to SFDC and make everything visible to the whole team, which is critical for everyone but *especially* pertinent for our remote hires.

Jiminny review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Great coaching platform for sales & success teams serious about improving performance!"

What do you like best?

Reps can request coaching via Slack with a click of a button. Managers can 'ghost' into calls and provide feedback or score the rep's performance against our Playbook criteria. Simple to coach retrospectively with easy-to-access library of best practice calls which has accelerated the onboarding of our new reps. Great time saving benefits for reps by streamlining workflow of logging and creating new tasks in Salesforce. Great UI and awesome customer support.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have screen recording for the web conference but I gather this is coming soon...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it if you're serious about improving the productivity of your team.

Rep productivity. Sales enablement. Increased quality and quantity of coaching by sales managers. Increased self and peer coaching.

Jiminny review by Ted H.
Ted H.

"Great system for feedback "

What do you like best?

Ability to not only listen back, but to actively coach at individual points and as well as grade and compare really push this over the top. Hands down my favourite feature is playback speed though, listening at 1.5 speed but the same tone is super efficient (or 0.5 speed if you fancy a laugh)

What do you dislike?

There have been a few outages and technicals that we've encountered. Also not having a dialer can sometimes be limiting

Coaching. It's made sharing and openly training each other on calls a breeze

Jiminny review by George D.
George D.

"Great support, training and you've saved me and the team hours of admin!"

What do you like best?

The web extensions have enabled effortless coaching, speeding up of our onboarding as well as cross-team mentoring. I especially like the the ability to search for key challenges in historic calls to support specific training sessions. This has completely changed the way we coach.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Nothing. It's taken our entire team to the next level.

Until now, there has never been an end-to-end solution that can fully integrate with our Salesforce needs. By bringing calls, coaching, mentoring and administration together, we have tightened our processes and increased our effectiveness in all stages of the sales cycle.

Jiminny review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Wonderful way to improve sales team learnings "

What do you like best?

I find it very helpful that all calls are recorded which saves the team time in trying to remember all calls and take notes. My team is now more connected and knowledge about ways we can work together to improve our conversations and sales approaches. It's a wonderful tool.

What do you dislike?

I rarely (if ever) have an issue with Jiminny. Call quality is always consistent.

Jiminny solves the sales problem of having to remember word for word every conversation that occurs with a prospect or client. We have the ability to listen back to consultants calls and track deals as they progress to understand the full sales cycle. It's been a gamechanger for our team.

Jiminny review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Game Changer for Sales Coaching"

What do you like best?

There are so many things to love about Jiminny - it's a combination of having a conference and dialing platform, SalesForce workflow efficiency, coaching, collaboration, and much more. It's also opened the door for peer coaching, which has improved everyones performance.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Jiminny is very open to feedback and quickly addresses functionality requests.

It's solving the much needed problem of not having enough time to coach every member of the team. We can now focus our attention on the key moments of each call to improve rep performance.

Jiminny review by Ellis D.
Ellis D.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

The thing that i Like best about jimminy is the fact that we can share calls across the team and we can all learn from each others failures. However we also learn from each others wins and successes, which is a great way to encourage team bonding.

What do you dislike?

We have had some niggles and some bugs along the way, but these have been minor in comparison to the great learnings we have got from each others mistakes. I think if these tech issues got ironed out then this would truly establish itself as a first class, world class product.

great learnings we have got from each others mistakes and successes

Jiminny review by User

"Disruptive and Revolutionary SAAS Tool created by Sales individuals for Sales Individuals"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that the platform allows for a number of functions to operate as one. Integration with Salesforce and Outlook are extremely valuable and will help any individual in sales from tedious admin tasks to taking notes while simultaneously conversing in calls! This platform seems like a great tool for communication as well as recorded calls and data tracking charts. Absolutely love the response rate by the Jiminny team and their "chat function" as well as their directory of articles that help people navigate the platform by offering tips, tricks, and helpful information.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular as of now. The User design and experience is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your sales individuals to enhance their sales activities, rather than wasting time on tedious activities; Jiminny is your platform!

Jiminny allows for tracking and inputting tedious data entry into Salesforce, as well as saves a ton of time for more sales oriented activities.

Jiminny review by Lewis S.
Lewis S.

"Great Tool for Advancing Your Sales Career "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to listen to my colleague's calls have helped me improve my quality when on sales calls. Tom and his team have been unreal in terms of support. Any time there is the slightest issue, he's on it right away.

What do you dislike?

With any products, you are going to have growing pains. They seem to be working through most of those and at the end of the day, all you can ask is that they're always committed to making it better.

Being able to listen to SDR calls prior to my consultation has allowed me to have a better grasp on previous conversations. Additionally, I can listen to top performers on my sales team and really see how they position the conversation to prospects.

Jiminny review by James G.
James G.

"Forward thinking and amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

I can ask questions, give feedback and receive a reply almost simultaneously. Tom and James clearly work really well together and it's that synergy that reflects through to us as clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a dialer function whilst you're in the meeting. We've also had occasions where the software seems to be at fault for Google Chrome crashing whilst the team is outbound dialing.

For any organization with a sales function regardless of experience, you should constantly be trying to improve. Listening to calls and coaching is an easy and effective way to scale the ability of salespeople. We should still be doing more of this!

Jiminny review by Louis J.
Louis J.

"Taking call coaching to the new Level"

What do you like best?

Being able to communicate with the founders easily.

Salesforce and slack integration Reps can request coaching via Slack with a click of a button. Managers can 'ghost' into calls and provide feedback or score the rep's performance against our Playbook criteria. Simple to coach retrospectively with the easy-to-access library of best practice calls which has accelerated the onboarding of our new reps. Great time-saving benefits for reps by streamlining the workflow of logging and creating new tasks in Salesforce. Great UI and awesome customer support.

What do you dislike?

Having the ability to barge and listen live to entry calls would be a welcomed addition.

Call coaching

Onboarding training

Product development

Customer success analysis

Jiminny review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for marketing insights and alignment"

What do you like best?

The overall ease of use. I'm able to quickly collaborate, listen to call, and gain market insights within seconds. It allows me to champion the voice of the customer in a position that is not a direct front line employee.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the conference call quality can be better. It not a huge negative, and has gotten much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can also save on other tools by consolidating them into the Jiminny platform (e.g., conference calling).

As a marketing leader Jiminny helps my team further understand the Ideal client profile, create empathy and alignment with our front line teams, and develop the appropriate messaging that is aligned to the pains and challenges of our buyers. We've been able to create better alignment with our sales and service teams, and the ability to stronger messaging.

Jiminny review by Louie B.
Louie B.

"A Must For Your Sales Team"

What do you like best?

Using Jiminny is easy, and that's the best part. Tom and team will walk through everything in the beginning to get you properly situated and from there, it's super intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't bene anything I've come across that would be something to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time in the beginning to get Jiminny set up the way you want.

The ability to take snippets of calls out and share with the team is incredibly helpful from a coaching perspective. It's great for the team to be able to listen to the parts that are relevant and and can make them better sales people.

Jiminny review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Great tool addressing a serious pain. Amazing support."

What do you like best?

The ability to coach on the fly and use the tool as a best practices tool across the team is amazing. The reps love getting in there and coaching each other.

What do you dislike?

As the company is fairly new there are some kinks that are still being worked out. However, the team is extremely responsive to making changes and fixing any issues.

The problems: Ability to more easily coach on the fly, use calls as a enablement tool, have peer to peer coaching.

Jiminny review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"The best sales coaching tool out there!! "

What do you like best?

Jiminny has cut my coaching time in half. I’m able to monitor and coach more of my teams calls than ever before, and our prospects find it super easy to use! Tom and James offer so much guidance and support, and implementing the tool happened over night

What do you dislike?

I don’t know how I’ve cosched effirctively in the past without utilizing a tool like this! Nothing — Jiminny is a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can’t afford NOT to invest in this product for your sales team and managers. You will see ROI instantly.

We use Jiminny for all web-conferencing and call review/coaching. We’ve been able to build a scorecard and encourage peer-to-peer reviews of our customer calls and product demonstrations.

Jiminny review by McCall B.
McCall B.

"Amazing stufff! Very thankful to have this as a tool!!"

What do you like best?

Listening and coaching calls have accelerated my sales career 10x. Also, the support is out of this world. I had an issue that was a user error just forgetting a simple thing on a Sunday and Tom was there to help me out within no time. What other company does that?!?!?!?

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about Jiminny - amazing product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend to anyone wanting to get better with their sales skills or coachi

Myself!

"Innovative and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Jiminny is simple and easy to use. They have a very helpful customer service team to help back you up whenever you need it. My favorite part is the call coaching. You can playback calls and take notes of necessary information that you may not have heard the first time around. This has revolutionized our sales team.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that comes to mind that I dislike about Jiminny!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jiminny is great! Don't hesitate to start using it! It will change your entire sales approach!

Our team is utilizing Jiminny to help be more productive when making sales calls. As mentioned above, we use the recording feature to help analyze the conversations so we can be more helpful on our future calls.

Jiminny review by Tom N.
Tom N.

"Jiminny Newbie"

What do you like best?

Tool makes it extremely helpful for a new hire to ramp up by having access to calls and very easy to use interface. The dialer is very efficient at streamlining productivity to help drive customer connects.

What do you dislike?

Any issues you might run into the Jiminny team is very responsive. Constantly working on product improvements and very sales focused, which is refreshing.

The ability to get ramped up with the coaching abilities of Jiminny is huge for new hires, so you can help contribute to the bottom line as soon as possible.

Jiminny review by Paul D.
Paul D.

"A swiss army tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Jiminny does so much in one easy to use tool. The setup process is massively helpful

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. It does everything it says it does

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the market for this kind of tool I recommend you go ahead. Be clear of your requirements

Tracking and proof of sales quality activity.

Time saved through tracking activity. Time saved through notes from sales calls and demos. Getting the team up to speed more quickly

Jiminny review by User in Computer Software

"Jiminny centerpiece for Customer Comm & Sales Productivity"

What do you like best?

Customers easily join online meetings w/ no plug-ins.

Sales reps can contact customers (phone/email) w/ one click from SFDC.

Sales reps can reach out for support, during customer calls, quickly.

Management can review opportunity progression at their leisure.

Great tool for customers, reps, and management.

What do you dislike?

Some corporate customers are used to Webex and traditional tools that require downloads. Most can't believe how easy, intuitive, and light Jiminny is, so they disregard it at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you ever have to communicate with customers remotely!

Internal communication! Everyone at my company can understand status of sales opportunity. Also reps have a powerful communication tool that simplifies customer outreach.

Jiminny review by Dominic T.
Dominic T.

"A must have tool for any serious sales team"

What do you like best?

With sales professionals being busy - the ease of use and functionality has impacted our productivity, learning and ability to scale.

What do you dislike?

Really looking forward to the app - but not so far had anything I “dislike”

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and leadership behind the direction of the company

Helping improve sales performance

Improve and scale training to help our growing sales teams

Jiminny review by Hannah R.
Hannah R.

"Simple conferencing and call recording software with cool playback features"

What do you like best?

Ease of integration with Salesforce. Having the ability to type up notes in the conference screen, and the call recording being saved to Salesforce means I can easily play back parts of the conversation I hadn't noted down or remembered in full.

What do you dislike?

Having to format international (New Zealand) numbers is a bit of a pain but I know this is being looked into.

Transparency with the rest of my team in the UK. Sales training. Less time spent manually updating Salesforce after my calls (sometimes an hour or more afterwards!)

Jiminny review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for a new sales team!"

What do you like best?

We really like the way Jiminny integrates with the other tools we use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike, it's just taken us a while to get everyone all set up on it and getting in the habit of using it.

We are just putting our sales team together, so it's been great to use Jiminny as a training mechanism. It helps us stay consistent as we learn to work together.

Jiminny review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Amazing marriage of sales productivity & coaching"

What do you like best?

2 main things:

-powerful screen share / web demo tools, automated note taking and logging, automated task creation, tagging, etc.

-effective coaching tools / call recording, transcriptions, scorecards, etc.

What do you dislike?

still waiting to find something negative.

- higher close %

- more contacts per deal

- shorter ramp time

- higher sales rep engagement in development

Jiminny review by User

"Makes my day to day work easier! "

What do you like best?

I love that I can see when reps are using my research and helps how to get the most out of my work.

It's very simple to interactive with which makes it more desirable to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, maybe some more support as the system goes down frequently

There was a problem with not knowing what parts of our researching was actually being used interm of follow up calls and it shows anything extra we need to adding to leads or deduct.

Jiminny review by Owen D.
Owen D.

"An essential tool for sales development..."

What do you like best?

Call listening and ability to leave comments.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this product fits exactly what we needed.

Being able to listen back to calls and learn how best to progress opportunities.

Jiminny review by Nicolas M.
Nicolas M.

"Very good tool"

What do you like best?

All calls, conference, salesforces and coaching activities are linked in a very smooth way

What do you dislike?

Nothing for the moment. Tool is working as promised

Better efficiency for sales

Better conference call system

Great tool for coaching

Jiminny review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Take Sales Coaching To A New Level"

What do you like best?

The technology is elegant, easy to use, creates efficiencies, + meaningful insights

What do you dislike?

I wish it could integrate with other CRM systems beyond SFDC

Looking at demo insights holistically, collaboration amongst the team in a dynamic way, understanding how buyers are truly responding, and being able to leverage the data meaningfully to make the right assessments. This helps with product, sales coaching, the buyer journey and so much more!

Jiminny review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"More in it than you think"

What do you like best?

Consolidation of technologies/services, through a sales enablement lens

What do you dislike?

Being an early stage company with such business critical solution did cause a slight pause

Better visibility. Reps can self evaluate/ manage. Captured history of spoken word in an engagement/deal

"Jiminny is great"

What do you like best?

coaching capabilities, call recordings, screen share, customer support

What do you dislike?

there isnt much to dislike honestly a great product

talking with customers, adjusting talk tracks

Learn more about Jiminny

Jiminny Videos

Learning about Jiminny?

* We monitor all Jiminny reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.