Microsoft OneDrive for Business Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft OneDrive for Business?

With Microsoft OneDrive you can store any file on your SkyDrive and it's automatically available from your phone and computers. No syncing or cables needed.

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Screenshots

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Profile Details

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-50 of 4725 total Microsoft OneDrive reviews

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Reviews

1-50 of 4725 total Microsoft OneDrive reviews
Most Recent Microsoft OneDrive for Business Video Review
long distance communication and distance penalty

"the best cloud storage"

What do you like best?

This program is the best for those who need a virtual space to store their documents and files safely, their storage system is in the cloud does not occupy memory space, with a large storage space we can store files and large document in addition it it is fre

What do you dislike?

OneDrive and the best program when we talk about storage in virtual storage has a great space and easy to use excellent look but the only thing that still does not leave out is the fact that it is not possible to change the privacy of the files files by application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Onedrive is an excellent application for those who want to save space and security the best you can access your files and folder from anywhere you are

Onedrive is great and efficient when it comes to sending multiple files at once, just put them in the same folder and send them, so it is faster to send files and it is also very fast to download files.

Administration Assistant
Aviation & Aerospace

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

I really like the auto-save feature. So many moments, something crashes or fails and because of the auto-save, not all data is lost. It's also linked to all Microsoft office products (of course), so documents can auto-save to one location without you having to relocate it all the time.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest, I can't think of anything I dislike about Microsoft OneDrive. It's an amazing release. It is very useful to businesses because everyone is linked together without having to sit next to one another or emailing back and forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a reliable product, I highly recommend Microsoft OneDrive. It's such a great addition to Microsoft office products. Fantastic!

I have noticed that everything that we do is much more organized and since it helps everyone view the same posted documents, everyone is on the same page. Communication is so much better since we switched over to Microsoft 360 and Microsoft OneDrive from Google Dropbox.

Innovation Specialist

"OneDrive is excellent for backing up all files from your computer"

What do you like best?

I really like being able to save all my files onto my machine and have the same documents automatically saved as backups to the Cloud. This gives me the freedom to do a quick save to my local machine and at the same time, giving me peace of mind that my files are safely duplicated. This provides the needed protection for the business with regards to Intellectual Property and all company documentation, especially for auditing purposes

What do you dislike?

When syncing files don't work. It gets in the way of day-to-day rushed work. IT can resolve the issue but it really can be inconvenient. Another issue is having all of your files saved up into the Cloud. These are files / folders that you do not want saved up for the business to a copy, because some of these files are personal or offline planning documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great seamless solution for anyone who would like to keep all their documentation on their machine - close to their finger tips. With the peace of mind that all documentation and business intellectual property is being saved, stored and continuously synchronised from your machine to OneDrive in the Cloud makes it super easy to have the best of both worlds

We are protecting critical documents and intellectual property for the business. In addition, we are also have the freedom as employees to continue working in our own preferred way - save documents onto our computer and we are are also have access to all our documentation outside of the office.

Self Employed

"A Small Business Perspective"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can work on an office document and it will be saved automatically. Not only that but the file is saved in an encrypted format unlike OneDrive Personal. For a business this is absolutely critical in this day and age of hackers and malware etc.

What do you dislike?

The occasional glitch when it says "We cannot merge the files." That is a pain because my only real option is to then discard my changes and go back and see what I need to re-do. Sometimes there are absolutely zero changes and the file is exactly as I left it. Other times the latest changes have disappeared and have to be re-done. This issue appears most times with shared files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a little bit of a learning curve and it is not 100% problem free but if you are already an office 365 user it is a very worthy addition to your business. Although it is supported by Microsoft you can find the answers to most problems simply by searching online.

We have core files that need to be accessed on a daily basis by several individuals. With the current state of Networking within Windows 10 what used to work for years under XP/ 7 no longer works. Collaboration with other associates is an absolute must for us. OneDrive for Business allows us to collaborate and files can be shared.

Associate data scientist
(10,001+ employees)

"Onedrive for bussines is the best one for web based content management system"

What do you like best?

At our organization we have 1 tera byte of storage space provided by Microsoft onedrive so it is very very sufficient for us.

What do you dislike?

I don't know about any problems faced while using Microsoft onedrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This cloud drive has synchronization feature that is very useful to every one and mainly user need not to worry about the data which has been added to drive list that it upload directly and obviously it will ask for the deletion of data or file systems which are there previously in the file system of cloud directory. You can store any kind of file on OneDrive be it photos, video, and documents, and then access them from any of your Windows PCs or mobile devices. Files are organized by type, so it’s easy to find what you need.You can store any kind of file on OneDrive be it photos, video, and documents, and then access them from any of your Windows PCs or mobile devices. Files are organized by type, so it’s easy to find what you need.

We have onedrive but as per its synchronization provision is very good so I can use the files whatever has been uploaded to drive can be used from anywhere so I can work from any where. Since the synchronization is done by drive's client is very fast and good so we do not need to bother about the file systems which has been uploaded to cloud.

Free and easy way to communicate

"Save your files to the cloud"

What do you like best?

Onedrive is a great program for storing files in documents of were virtual with it your files are saved in clouds not consumed space in the memory of your computer or other device, with that ferrmanta you get 7 GB of memory for free and still you can access your files from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Onedrive is a complete program very easy to use with high storage capacity but still it needs better regarding the privacy of files because it is not yet possible to do by the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Onedrive is the best of all on the market today with great storage capacity for files and documents in a secure way and being super easy to access.

Onedrive helps me in storing files and documents in a safe and easy way to be accessed with a large space in the memory you can save everything you need and very practical to be used with it you do not need to take a pen drive because you can access them from anywhere that you are.

Sales and Operations Analyst

"Innovative cloud storage"

What do you like best?

Personally, I've been a user of Microsoft One Drive myself, and now that i can get to use all of its functions and potential in work, i can say that this is a great opportunity for me to dive more into its great features. Storage wise, it gives us a limit of 1 TB, for documents, office files and etc. It will take me a lifetime to fill this all up. Using OneDrive also ensures that my files on the cloud are fully secured. Collaboration with the team and other people from the company are also seamless since i can easily give them access to files and documents whenever they need to. We can also create a group wherein we can all send our files and updates which makes it more great.

What do you dislike?

While i mentioned a while ago that collaboration is a great factor of this application, Microsoft Share point offers more functionalities for collaborative activities than One Drive since it limits project management for groups. Privacy and security can also be deemed as one flaw of One Drive since it scans documents for copyright and whatnot every now and then which means it can gain access on your most confidential documents.Syncing at one point might also pose some risks since there have been cases where our documents loses some of its info at sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial usage is greatly advised in order for them to see if this is applicable to their company since there are a lot of options for file storage. Good luck!

Mostly storage concerns were addressed with the usage of Microsoft One Drive, team collaboration were also solved since our files can be accessed any time by team mates who were given access to for their references or whatever reasons it may serve them.

IT Manager

"One drive is for business "

What do you like best?

One drive allows me to work from anywhere and any device. It is easy to work in the cloud with the other Office 365 apps. I can safely and securely share files. OneDrive integrates Well with Apple as well, allowing a couple of our users to share documents and move fairly seamlessly between local and web versions of a file and between their Windows Desktops, Apple laptops, and other mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem we run into is synchronizing files. The files can sit there and you have to wait. Text files get formatting and become Word files. Too often I have to wait until the next morning until I see that my files have been uploaded. I would like to be able to backup attached storage devices like the flash drives we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re a Microsoft user then you should be using One Drive for Business for storing and sharing files. We've been using it for four years and it's been a great help in working with others. If you and your company's employees work cross platform then One Drive is for you.

One drive can be slow especially when working online during regular work hours. One drive has allowed me more mobility t an affordable price. One Drive for Business allowed us to expand who we communicate with and how we share information. Because it's part of Office 365 we are allowed one terabyte of space per user.

Powerpoint, an excellent work tool for students and teachers

"Microsoft OneDrive it is the best safe and reliable storage platform"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to safeguard your documents and store them safely and reliably, it is a type of storage in the cloud. It is easy to use, this platform allows you to have your most important documents totally safe when you lose them by mistake. You can access from your hotmail account from any device and whenever you want.

What do you dislike?

I do not disguise anything about it, on the contrary, it is a good alternative to have your documents safe, well kept. You can recover them when you want because they will be there. It could improve its capacity and quality to deliver an excellent platform to all the users that have access to it. At the level of complexity, it can be said that it is an easy tool to use for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Puedes guardar tus documentos y archivos de manera confiable y segura. Es un sistema de almacenamiento en la nube y tiene una gran capacidad de resguardar varios archivos importantes. Puedes acceder a la plataforma desde tu ordenador o cualquier otro dispositivo, cuando y donde desees. Microsoft OneDrive

It is easy to use, you can access from any device, it is a cloud site with large capacity, you can access it whenever you want. You do not have to worry anymore about losing your documents by mistake, you know they will be well protected in Microsoft OneDrive ... Those, I could say, are some of the great benefits that this excellent storage and storage platform can offer you

Senior Consultant

"Decent software for cloud storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

The software provides sharing feature which comes in very handy. You can share the files directly with someone. Everyone who has access to the files can edit the files and save them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the files in the Onedrive folder on desktop does not sync. You will have to restart the computer to sync the files again. Sometimes it feels like we are using the Free version of a software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Onedrive is a decent software which works just fine. I would recommend others to search for some better alternatives. There are some issues which arise like the ones related to file sync. The files stored on your desktop which are successfully synced shows a green tick on top of them, but I have faced an issues where all the green ticks were gone and the files again took the entire time to sync all the files again.

It ensures that the important files are always available (never lost) and accessible from anywhere.

Even if the laptop crashes, the files remain safe. When working in big teams spread across geographies, such a software is a must to ensure all the documents are centrally stored and accessible to all.

engineering in system

"technology, security and storage from the internet"

What do you like best?

I like them because it allows me to store my documents in a secure place and it does not take up space on my computer since they are stored on the internet and it is very easy to access either a PC or a cell phone, once your files are saved you can share by the means that more you want is free and that helps to save expenses in the company once you synchronize the nuve with your computer you can have access very quickly

What do you dislike?

it takes a long time to synchronize the files, I think if it is free should not charge you to increase the capacity of the nuve because the softwere put it in view of people for free otherwise I have nothing else that I dislike since it has an excellent functionality if more adelamte I find some other flaw I will let you know in your same web page

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it since it is very feasible to use it in companies it helps you a lot in improving communication and speed of sharing information either inside or outside the company for its easy access to the cloud from your laptop or cell phone

to have a better communication within the company since you can create your files and then upload it to the cloud and from there it is shared with the other departments and colleagues that are outside the company also help us to save time since it is not necessary to have to all meet in an office to give you the information you just share the file and ready

Test Engineer

"Best could storage for Business data"

What do you like best?

The Microsoft one drive for business is easy to use and it is safe. We can move or drag and drop files from system to could , upload and download the different files very easily and smoothly. It is the best place for storing the backup or we can say all important documents. In my organisation I am using one drive for sharing the data to clients or in some time we are remotely work on excel file by putting that file at one drive and share it to the team that going to work together on it. By the help of this one drive given by Microsoft ,I can save my space in system by moving the data to one drive. Not much knowledge is required to setup it or create our own account over it.

What do you dislike?

I can say , the dislike point to Microsoft one drive is that it is totally dependent on the internet.Without internet we can't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I will always recommend this application to use it and take the benefits of it.

By the help of Microsoft one drive , I can solve many problems like storing the important documents at safe place. I can easy share the data to my team . By the help of this great tool , many times I cam work remotely at same excel with my team . It helps to save time as well as extra efforts to merge other data.

This is awesome for file storing and sharing for the company. It easily manages the business content. We can create many versions and work together on the same file at same time.

If sync of one drive is on then it will automatically sync data from local system to cloud. No need to do manually . It saves time alot. Drag and drop feature is also awesome. We can store many differnet formats of files like zip,HTML,audio,executables, jars,excels etc.

Mr. Mandeep
(10,001+ employees)

"Save all you work documents"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Microsoft Onedrive is it helps me from my project files data lost. i can store all my project in my local drive as well as in Onedrive which help me to access my project file any where and best thing is in my laptop or in desktop or in my mobile also. it can store any format of file.

it will automatically synchronize my all files from my workstation.

i can share my file with any body with different access level.

What do you dislike?

i think in this we don't have activity tracking feature. also automatic backup feature is also not there.

Also SSL security is also not in Onedrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best product to save all your data centrally so that we can access all our data from any type of device from any where.

i am using onedrive in my Azure VM and some time my VM is getting crashed at that time Onedrive helps me to save all my work to onedrive, and again i can get all my data back using one drive.

Computer Support Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent tool for Storage"

What do you like best?

This is by far the best solution for when you need a little extra storage within your work environment. I use it often and you can even download the app based around it to put items from you phone into the OneDrive for use once you log into your computer or workstation.

What do you dislike?

For the older generation I have found that there is a slight learning curve to understanding how exactly you open the OneDrive up and understanding that you need to differentiate between the business OneDrive and your personal OneDrive because I have had people sign into the wrong one and panic because they were under the impression that everything they had moved had suddenly vanished when in reality it was there and they just weren't actually signed in as they should have been.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dive in, don't be afraid of the product. Use this product for you business if you use a Windows based system because it is going to make your life much easier when it comes to the issues that securing a file system can bring about.

One major problem that we were recently able to solve using OneDrive was for our research department. The research department uses their hard drive space to its limit and this has caused several issues for us, we have noticed their computers slowing down at a faster rate than other work stations and also noticed that the hard drives will become full much quicker than on average. With OneDrive we requested that those people get 5 TB of space and now there is no real issue at all. They can log in, do their work and move everything to the OneDrive and they are just fine at that point. Even better, if needed they can even request extra space if the needed ever arises.

Electrical Projects

"Free from your physical storage"

What do you like best?

Productivity is one of the main and most important objectives of a corporate environment, the fact that onedrive business is agile and easy to use its simple interface is one of the best functions for productivity of all employees of the company, since there are no problems in its use, there will be no wasted time.

What do you dislike?

All the features available by the program work very well. We have not yet encountered any problem with having complaints with ondrive business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, the product meets most expectations. The effectiveness of its use will bring a great increase in the total productivity of the company, and it will be perceived as soon as the first month with the reports of gain. You need to test this software, to check its entirety, where it works very well.

Make use of OneDrive Business is an extraordinary experience to store our most important files in a place of easy access to all interested parties. Very easy to use, it is not necessary to have meetings with employees to teach to use the program, because the interface is simple and intuitive. Everyone can do an automatic synchronization with their documents, because the product works very well. In addition, it allows the possibility of choosing the folders that will be synchronized, so only the files that have priority to be accessed by the users will be edited.

E-Commerce Manager

"One stop digital storage in Office"

What do you like best?

I have heard this and said this many times - "OneDrive it". We use these words to communicate to our team that they should save the file on OneDrive and either share or have it for future reference. We use OneDrive everyday for document storage and accessing all our files. Our company policy does not let us save documents on machine Hard drive. That is for good reasons. We collaborate on a single shared file daily and our MD ;checks the same for a rapid update at the end of the day. Sharing is easy and gives many options. I can do the same from my phone and it is available wherever i want.

What do you dislike?

One drive does not auto classify documents yet. I think it should. AI and ML has come a long way. Once I drop a file in Onedrive, a robot should know based on my behaviour and document content where it should go and if there is a need for creating a new folder. Also it gets crowded. I sometimes feel like I am working on Windows Explorer because of all the folders I create in OneDrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version first. You will not regret investing in this. No training is needed.

We need to work on Tenders and reports that is not one persons job. We need to work collectively. Rather than sharing files the whole day and updating them, We have one person share the file with us and then we update the same as we go. Saves time and bandwidth too.

Quality Assurance Analyst

"Amazing service to backup all your data"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Microsoft OneDrive is the way it backup all of our data. The second you create a file in your system it is backed up in onedrive, you don't have to do anything to back it up which is most amazing thing and ease of this software. Also, we can access all of our data from anywhere as it is stored on cloud storage and can be accessed anywhere through internet.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, for some files(with same names) the backup gets failed and the status shown is crossed. There is no as such feature that has bugs in it so basically nothing bad about this software. No major dislike or bug regarding this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Microsoft OneDrive for business as for all of the people their data is very important. And OneDrive gives 100% gurantee to save your data on Cloud. This ensure your data safety to 100% and also you can access your data from anywhere. You don't have to worry about data safety at any point of this as this also automatically backs up the data immediately as the file is created.

I backup all of my data through OneDrive. All the work that is done in my laptop is automatically backed up to OneDrive. I have availed its benefits mainly 2-3 times when my system got corrupted and as it is a corporate laptop so partial drive format is not possible, my whole laptop is formatted and all of its data its laptop. In such case, OneDrive is the best solution.

Implementation Engineer

"The best choice"

What do you like best?

I have been user of Dropbox and Google, they are great option for managing your personal cloud, but for the case of Microsoft OneDrive you will find that this cloud is good for your personal use and also for your business, pretty simple to use, really cheap if we compare with other services and provide you by default with its Office 365 that is a great Add-on.

The thing I most like is the control you can have at the moment of sharing, because OneDrive is notifies you not only if the user receive your file but also if it was able to access the link and how many time the user has been requesting the file, for me this very important because working with clients you need to set a specific period of time to access some information, and sometimes I can forget, but OneDrive is there to save my day with its info email.

What do you dislike?

So far, after more than 2 year the only thing I can said I want to see a change over OneDrive is regarding the process of uploading files, because when you make a upload the notification bar is put in the right upper corners and is difficult to find it the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would said if your planing to use OneDrive, try to buy the complete solution Office 365, if not you won't be able to check all the benefits of this solution.

Daily sharing of files with internal and external clients.

Associate Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft One Drive is one of the best!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft's free cloud 15GB storage is a great feature, business or personal, you'll get free storage upon sign up. Microsoft One Drive integrates with the Apple laptop device fairly well, allowing users to share and move documents seamlessly between web and local versions of a file. One Drive keeps things in sync quickly and without consuming a lot of system data resources and storage. One Drive permissions capabilities are much more detailed than Dropbox or other cloud storage applications. It's advantage than the others is Microsoft's Web Application brings the familiarity of Office's UI to varifety of users. People that have grown using the Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications will feel right at home and businesses may find this very advantageous since they could greatly reduce time spent on training and support of the said applications which in turn can be allocated to somewhere more important.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft OneDrive's visual feedback capability showing whether a file is syncing or already synced in the system isn't always updated with the actual status of the files in the drive. Occasional instances of failure to sync for errors that aren't accurate, requiring for power restoration which may be hassle for those who are handling deadlines. Occasionally occurrence of failure for file name issues, wherein filenames allowed on Mac are not allowed to be on SharePoint without providing an easy workaround to resolve them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OneDrive works well when you have dedicated resources to manage and keep the backing SharePoint site organized, and a team that's most familiar with Microsoft Office products.

It helps us store vital documents on the cloud and on our very own devices in a secured and seamless manner, it helps us collaborate more easily since we can share files and resources easily across different devices.

Community Manager

"The Cloud Storage for Business"

What do you like best?

I think the best think about Microsoft One Drive for Business is how seamless it is to move files around from the local environment on one's machine to the cloud, the upload / download is so smooth and painless. I uploaded gigabytes of data without feeling it and in an instance I can clear up the space on my machine knowing my data is safe in the cloud. Big up to Microsoft!

What do you dislike?

Its more of a preference for me than it is a dislike, I think the fact that the you literally have to open the one drive app to transact with your data is rather painful especially if you can see the folder on your computer. I think there could be an improvement for platforms that are not Windows Mobile, for example the experience on iOS mobile is not as enjoyable as one would expect, But other than that I think everything is awesome and works as intended.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise a more seamless integration with Windows OS & Mac Os as our team is distributed and we would like to have the same level of consistency across all platforms.

One of the problems that we have used Microsoft One Drive for Business is to solve is how we move around footage, from the time a scene is shot, till its edited and published as the different parts of the team are located all around the world.

Easy, safe and free calling videos

"Secure files on any device and easy to use. I love it"

What do you like best?

I have all my files synchronized with all the others, it allows us to recover any file on your computer, it has more capacity, OneDrive and Office are linked, so when from the OneDrive website you access an Office file (excel, word, powerpoint, notes, etc.) will open the online office with your file so you can see it, modify it, complete it, make changes of projects in seconds in real time and so be able to share it using a website, it gives me a big space in my disk because all the information is in the cloud looking wonderful since I can use that space for some more productive area. another thing that I think is wonderful is that through the mail gives a more personal aspect, being ideal for people who usually write things, is a free service

What do you dislike?

charge you to increase the capacity of the cloud, you can modify the file when it is sharing, sometimes freezes and makes you lose time, only allows download file by file, otherwise everything seems very good.

It has made it easy to edit the common projects of the company and share files information, weekly newspaper of the company and so each of the employees can read it and we are always easily communicated by clicking, saving each image and backing up all the necessary information

IT Auditor

"Complements work mobility"

What do you like best?

Easy to access and navigate. It complements work mobility as the work devices today comes with lesser storage for better portability, OneDrive is one solution to store data and work files and can be accessed anytime and wherever we are. Also, it helps protect our files from loss as it continuously and regularly back it up.

What do you dislike?

The weakest point I see in OneDrive is its dependence on internet connection. As our country is not as advanced as other first world countries, there may be times that internet connection would be hard to grasp and would make accessing OneDrive difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As trend of devices today goes to portability and smaller storage because of the expensive price of SSDs, OneDrive is a great solution for it.

Protects us from loss of data as it regularly sync and back-up the files in our workstations. File sharing is also easier in onedrive as it is integrated to other online MS Office services. Whenever we had online meetings, we can also share files on a real time basis thru accessing the files from OneDrive.

Delegada Territorial de Comunicaciones

"1TB de almacenamiento por usuario incluido en Office 365. "

What do you like best?

Tenemos 1TB de almacenamiento incluido en la suscripción Office 365. En principio no hemos tenido problema por ancho de banda, cosa que es de agradecer. También resaltar la posibilidad de acceder a los archivos desde aplicación tanto para android como para iPhone, así como aplicación propia y web. La posibilidad de edición de archivos en línea también es algo que nos ha hecho disfrutar de esta aplicación y estar dándole uso continuamente.

What do you dislike?

Como todo lo relacionado con el paquete, detectamos un fallo en la seguridad de acceso a las cuentas de OneDrive for Business, ya que ahí tenemos almacenados datos bastante importantes, como contabilidad, y el hecho de acceder solamente con usuario-contraseña consideramos que es algo que Microsoft debe mejorar con prioridad y solventar este bug. Como opción, una verificación en dos pasos o una sobreprotección con certificado digital serían buenas opciones a plantear para mejorar la privacidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Como ya se ha explicado, sería muy interesante poder mejorar las opciones de acceso, dando un extra de seguridad que, sin duda, sería muy valorada por los clientes que usamos, día a día, este servicio.

Al margen de eso, es verdad que OneDrive for Business va en la dirección correcta.

Como ya se ha comentado, en líneas generales estamos bastante contentos con la aplicación. Hemos podido implementarla sin ningún problema y es un avance poder tener acceso multidispositivo a cualquier archivo que, por perfil, sea accesible a los usuarios.

Otro punto a favor es poder compartir carpetas/archivos con usuarios concretos o grupos específicos, lo que facilita que el equipo ejecutivo tengamos acceso a todo y cada equipo tenga sus propias compartidas: Redes tiene su perfil, comercial el suyo, administración el suyo... Ese handicap es bastante favorable, aunque ratificamos la necesidad de implementar mayor seguridad en los accesos.

ingeniero en software

"Easy to use and safe"

What do you like best?

What I like most about OneDrive for companies is that we have the ability to transcode videos to upload a smaller version to the OneDrive cloud. With this tool we can also save and store your files in a secure way. You can also access Microsoft OneDrive for businesses on different devices, such as Windows computers, Mac devices, iPhones and Android phones.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike about OneDrive for company are its limitations when it comes to uploading a file that exceeds 15 Gigabytes. Another point to take into account is that we need an Internet connection to access our account and files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy for users: we keep any type of file and it is very easy to access them.

It is also worth writing that this software is very good to organize the space of your device and also synchronize with Outlook

My files are always backed up and very secure. This is like a great tool for the company

It is very easy to share the files with other people in our place of work. In addition, users can access the saved files very easily if they have to create several versions and can also work the same file at the same time.

Ms