read&write

4.0

Read&Write lets everyone read, write and express themselves more confidently

Work for read&write?

Learning about read&write?

read&write Reviews

Showing 5 read&write reviews
read&write review by Scott  K.
Scott K.

"Read & Write - One Stop Shop"

What do you like best?

I love read and write in a school setting. It allows all my students to be able to use their computer for accessing websites and other programs with a read-aloud function. This read aloud for websites allows students at a lower reading level to gain access to websites and programs they may not have had access to in the past. Students have so many tools at their fingertips with Read&Write. They can make vocabulary lists which are automatically exported into a document with definitions, pictures and room for notes. It is a wonderfully adaptive program for students of all needs.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that there is a steep learning curve. There are a lot of settings that feel somewhat buried, however since most of these settings don't need to be toggled, it isn't the end of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Read&Write a shot. You will not be disappointed!

I am able to have students of all abilities access and work on the internet in ways they haven't been able to do before. I've noticed a more productive learning environment and less downtime with students in general.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about read&write
read&write review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"A wonderful way to learn"

What do you like best?

Many of our projects are aimed at low-income children's education, so we decided to try this application, which, according to our point of view, is great. The program reads the content chosen by us, has a dictionary of words and images, serves to perform reading practices aloud and can underline words, among other things. It really is a program that allows you to reinforce reading and learning in general.

What do you dislike?

When the Internet is slow the program stops, the reading is paused. Apart from that it is a wonderful program and the children love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If reinforcement and teaching are found among your business activities, this program will be very useful since it contains a series of tools that will allow you to read a text, search for words, meanings, images, and translation. It's excellent.

It has a great receptivity on the part of children, since it is something new, interesting and in turn allows them to learn in a different way. On the other hand it is a program that can be accessed later to reinforce their learning and interact with teachers.

What Translation Management solution do you use?

read&write review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Read & Write Help Software."

What do you like best?

I like read&write because it help improve your writing skills. This software is designed to help all even those with difficulties reading and writing.It will help those with learning disabilities as well. This soft wear reads to you and the big thing is that it has spell check as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that read & Write it only gives you 30 days free. Read & Write is mainly only great for certain students and staff. I dislike the fact that this is very expensive software.This software also requires help from the support team. It is very rarely that you can self help with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This good but expensive it will help those struggling.

It has helped with many documents in the organization. It ha helped many disabled individuals within the organization overcome their fears and boost there confidence about their disability.

read&write review by Chloe' H.
Chloe' H.

"Not worth the effort unless you really need it"

What do you like best?

I like that it runs in the background to constantly help out those who are needing help. I also like that it has a bar at the top of the screen to fully show you the available options.

What do you dislike?

It was very difficult to download and understand exactly what the idea of the program was. I also don't like that their wasn't an overall tutorial at the beginning of the program. I didn't realize the main point of the program when I downloaded it and now I only find it a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only download this product if you have deficits in the area of online communication.

Overall, I use this program to just help with my communication skills over the internet, via email, etc. I haven't realized very many benefits to this program. I think that I am just as well without it.

read&write review by User

"Love Read and Write"

What do you like best?

I love that we are able to create vocabulary sheets with very little ease.

What do you dislike?

Once in awhile the voice to text is glitchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read&wrie is a great product - it helps people with disabilities as well as people who just want to use the awesome features. the picture dictionary is great as well as the vocabulary builder.

IT is able to read the text to people who need assistance and it can also do the voice to text to help people with disabilities.

Learning about read&write?

* We monitor all read&write reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.