Clari

Clari

With Clari, sales leaders get instant insight about their forecast and deal progress, with a direct line to reps to coach and align on next steps to close.

Work for Clari?

Learning about Clari?

Clari Reviews

Ask Clari a Question
Showing 237 Clari reviews
Jeff A.

"VP, Sales Operations "

What do you like best?

Clari allowed us to get away from managing spreadsheets that quickly became dated and everyone had their own version. Instead, we now have everyone using a single technology looking at the same data and following the same process to provide their forecast. It improved the way a sales rep is able to manage their pipeline with easy "inline" editing. Implementation was simple and straight forward. No custom coding needed and yet still flexed to the needs of our business.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see Pulse and Trends look at longer periods of time than by the quarter. Sharing views across the team is not easy. (I think they have a fix for that coming)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a must have technology for those that require an accurate view into forecasted revenue and have historically had inconsistencies to the forecast.

The most important was we improved our forecast accuracy to be within 1% within the first quarter of using Clari.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clari
Brett F.

"Best way to keep track of your opportunities "

What do you like best?

This is by far the best way to keep track of your opportunities, stage, amounts, and have all your notes in one place. I like how customizable the user interface is and how you can configure what you see and in what quarter or month. This is the best way to know your business and how much you are set to close per month. If you like a "Steady" paycheck in Sales, this is probably the best way to get it. We also have Salesforce and we use the opportunities tab but we don't see notes, we don't see live updates on your deal progress. Nothing to hold accountable. Clari is a great way for managers to see how deals are going, and understand the progress of deals by checking the opportunity in once place.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, although, sometimes i feel that the notes don't sync? I'm not sure if that's a common issue or not. I will input notes into the user interface/platform then when I check back after an hour or day later, they are not there. And I know I put them in! Sometimes my manager will say I didn't put them in which is the worst because this is one of our KPI's.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not too much to say about Clari in the direction it's heading. I do recommend they fix the notes not syncing issue I mentioned on the last page. That's about it. Maybe sync calendar invites with notes? I think that'd be interesting.

3/18/2019: Brett to call David @ 1pmPST *** Synced*** ... something like that.

collaboration, consolidation and having a single source of truth hen it comes to managing your business. I didn't always have the best SFDC cleanliness for my ops, but once I got Clari, I have been updating notes in one place in record time, I'd even be as bold to say this cut my time more than in half!

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

Samuel H.

"I run my sales business almost exclusively thru Clari"

What do you like best?

I love the speed and simplicity Clari provides in managing the key metrics in my business. It's the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I review before calling it a day. Clari has allowed me to manage my opportunities and forecast up to 2 Quarters out. It makes updating notes and forecast super easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could update multiple fields at once within Clari. Although it does a great job of cycling thru all of the required fields, I wish I could update them all at once, or at least a few at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to organize the fields in the Opportunities section in a way that makes sense to you. I usually put all the most critical fields I need to fill out such as notes in way that I can see what I need at a glance.

Forecast Accuracy, Opportunity Management, and Maintaining up to date notes.

Gokhan Y.

"Makes Salesforce Easier to Use"

What do you like best?

It shows a much better version of the opps tab in Salesforce. I can star opps and get their total. Makes forecasting much easier. I also use it to update my ops, much more convenient compared to the opps update feature of Salesforce where it gives you an error on the page for a missing field and you can't see where it is. The step by step Clari update approach is much better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike at the moment. One But I have a feature request. If I can add my quarterly target somewhere and it showed me what percentage I'd end up at is if I signed all the deals I starred, then I would never use excel and only use Clari.

Makes forecasting easier. Makes updating easier.

Sammy Z.

"Change completely your life as sales rep and sales manager"

What do you like best?

Clari is our main tool to manage business. Never had such a user friendly, fast, and clever tool before to analyze our business on a live basis, on web or mobile app. Good for 5, 50, 5000 or more employees.

Clari goes beyond normal expectation, special analytics make a lot of recommandation to managers and to sales teams. Clari is like having a second brain for each of our users.

What do you dislike?

Trying to find something. Maybe the offline mode would be great to work on Clari when i'm on a plane. Apart from that only good stuff helping me day to day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it. this is modern tooling for modern sales force

Worklife balance for me and my team. we save so much time with Clari

Accuracy and information sharing

Deep analysis on deals to focus on

Projection of success of each team in coming quarters. See trouble before it's too late and build a plan to avoid it

Tyson N.

"Making sales life WAY easier."

What do you like best?

It takes complicated systems and puts them in a clean format that makes my deals way easier to manage. I also really like that it looks at my calendar. It's smart enough to make me aware of bling spots.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few more customizable components so that we could do all scoring within the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement well, but your users will love it. It is not hard to learn or understand

Managing pipeline. Before, it was all Salesforce reports. They just weren't clear and simple, and only showed what was already perfectly recorded. Clari showed the "other" data, like events on a Google Calendar. I am keeping my pipeline cleaner and focusing on the most important, healthy deals.

Joan J.

"Clari as a filter of Salesforce data"

What do you like best?

Dashboards and layouts in Clari are just amazing, providing a general view of all the process on a single screen. When it comes to contact history of the clients, it shows all the relevant information too, showing exactly how often and recent the communication has been. Also, Clari allows for on-the-go mobile forecast updates in real time.

What do you dislike?

I consider the insights part as a good feature, but it tends to be frustrating when it does not load. We have found ourselves with this issue many times, and we still can’t find a particular reason for this to happen. Same thing with the reporting phase. It could be improved in order to become a better software. When it comes to the activity tracking, it’s not bad, but it could be better, so we can quickly see how rep activity aligns with sales outcomes. Finally, I would love if Clari was a default for Salesforce funnels, but I know it’s something hard to get.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clari is well-suite for small and medium organizations wanting to have a clear visibility into opportunities with just a few additional conversations directly with reps, so you can focus on revenue generating activities.

Clari is a tool used by every member across the sales department. We specifically use it as a filter of Salesforce data, for reps to fill out. It has helped us in some critical issues by providing a new level of forecasting accuracy.

Yoss P.

"The missing SFDC power insights"

What do you like best?

An amazing tool that helps you gauge the health of your pipeline, easily submit your forecast and manage your opportunities all in one place. Easy to use for both employees and management, providing actionable live information.

This should become the go-to portal for all sales teams.

What do you dislike?

I still need to use SFDC for some other tasks.

It is pretty straight forward but I highly recommend doing a second training to fully unlock its power.

Like any new tool, it is all about usage. So just create a habit of using it every day to unlock its true power.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try. It is easy to use, it gives both management and users a powerful tool, dashboard and opportunity health checks. Since we launched it, users and managers love it. It has a fairly quick adoption curve and once you use it you will never go back.

The main issue it resolves is getting a real-time pulse/reality check on your opportunities with some clear metrics you can act on to correctly predict your forecast. It is normal for sales teams to be more optimistic about the fissibility of deals and with Clari, you can actually see if this stacks up against the different touch points.

Tomas D.

"Clari is our forecasting tool for the sales department"

What do you like best?

The reports made in Clari give a great overview of the current state, displaying clearly all deals and the stages of those deals, helping our manager when it comes to make decisions on the most important deals, to focus most of the time and resources of the Sales department to them. I love it gives the possibility to select the opportunity level of the layers, so you can add opportunities presented to a client when you can choose the starting date, giving you leadership without pausing the discussion, so you can focus completely on the selling.

What do you dislike?

At first, the flow area can be complicated to understand and follow, and it seems deficient in comparison with other aspects of the software. In order to improve it service, I think Clari should auto-commit the previous week numbers if there hasn’t been any changes, so you don’t have to input them manually. Also, I think it lacks of data Science, specially for making insights into what deals are based on machine learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clari is a solution well-suited for medium size companies, who have long deal cycles with several touch points. For small companies with short cycles, I think the benefit could be minimal. If you integrate it with Salesforce you must have a role structure in place, so your pipeline per user doesn’t get skewed.

In my company, Clari is used as the forecasting tool for our sales department. We currently use Clari in both ways: the mobile app and the desktop app. This allows us to deal stages remotely and update forecast quickly. The integration with Salesforce makes really easy to notify management and sales reps of every change made in real time and simultaneously in both platforms.

Mike H.

"Clari is a MUST for any Sales Organization"

What do you like best?

First, the user interface is extremely intuitive which makes results in high user adoption. Clari's insights, ability to navigate the details of Opportunity Management and give exposure to risk in the pipeline is critical to our business. I could not imagine leading a sales organization without Clari. Once you have it, literally impossible to live without it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really report here...the Clari team is on top of any/all feedback provided and have made changes if there are things we would like changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a game changer on how you run your Sales Organization. Reduces the tactical actions and improves strategic execution.

Sales Forecasting is one of the most (if not the most) important metrics impacting every line of business across the organization. Clari helps the team manage each opportunity with appropriate insights, identify risk allowing us to engage at the right time, gives accurate predictions on forecasting and allows us to quickly see necessary insights so we can be more strategic across the organization. Clari has made a tremendous impact how we coach, manage and run our sales organization. Reduces the need to micro-manage each opportunity and significantly increases the level of engagement with the team for greater success!

Christopher R.

"Great tool for Sales insight and tracking "

What do you like best?

I like being able to see all the Opps in one place, updating them and seeing my pipeline and how things are trending. Great to see where I am in the quarter and lets me prioritize things

What do you dislike?

sometimes the insights don't work, not great for quick deals

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have Opps that have a longer deal cycle this is great tool. Lets you stay on top of things and quickly update things. Connecting of the email and see how things are linked against an op and when you had meetings etc is great. Viewing forecasting is great and seeing how things are trending for your quarter is a great tool to have

Lets me see my whole pipeline, and gives me a big picture on the month/quarter etc. Also helps me focus on deals that are going to close and quickly update my opps to stay on top of things.

Ryan K.

"Great Forecasting & Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly update Deals: with amount, notes, progress, etc. From a sales productivity standpoint, there is no better forecasting tool on the market. Period. You and your teams will enjoy using the tool and the weekly workflow fits in naturally.

What do you dislike?

There is a ramp to completely understanding the tool, but that said you get out what you put into learning. Overall, the product is intuitive so it's easy to use. It will take some time to fully understand the complete capabilities and there is a lot available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no better forecasting tool. If you are looking to put in place something that people will use and enjoy doing it...this is your tool.

The ability to track deal progress and forecast business within a sales organization. The major benefit is time. This tool helps you save time with it's easy to use interface, but also on the back end through it's intuitive analytics which help give valuable insights into business/sales performance.

Gideon C.

"Makes the forecasting experience for the sales team exponentially easier"

What do you like best?

The ability to look at and edit all open opportunities is a game changer in deal review. I can quickly mass edit sales dates, percentages and stages with a few clicks. Getting through the pipeline takes a quarter of the time it used to, and the Clari predictive scores help me to see how in line with reality my predictions are.

What do you dislike?

The API with salesforce does not yet allow me to update deal size amounts. The metrics used in the forecasting tab (in, weighted, total best case) don't match what my team wants from us.

More accurate forecasting, faster forecasting, faster editing. This has saved me a lot of time in deal review to see where my efforts should be pointed.

Robert E.

"Best forecasting tool"

What do you like best?

I used to forecast all deals within Salesforce which in itself can be cumbersome with all the different fields we are required to fill out. This platform easily allows me to update and automate much of this within the platform which is a huge timesaver. The AI forecasting becomes more and more accurate as you use the platform which is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to integrate into the CRM directly to do all my business in one platform, but small price to pay for the benefits it provides.

Better forecast management and roll-ups. This tool has realized the benefits we need to save time and effort.

IC
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"Power to the People"

What do you like best?

Clari allows for sales leaders to accurately view sales pipeline behavior, from a bunch of different angles, without having to wait for an analyst to do the analysis for them. The simplicity and customizability of Clari allows for sales leaders to find out how they are doing now versus in times past instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

There is some user adoption because it is somewhat different from previous methods/processes used in the CRM reps and sales leaders are already accustomed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clari is a great tool to help improve forecasting and see sales pipeline trends. It is a push/pull product meaning all of the reporting is done in Clari. Pulling from Clari to another data source is not in the product design and you are forced to use the Clari reporting. Having said that it is pretty robust and really provides insight into trends.

Accurately predicting sales forecasting, pipeline coverage, as well as comparing to past quarters to get an idea of where the sales org is changing/improving, etc. Able to have a go to spot for sales leaders to view forecasts and hold one another accountable.

Kharisma K.

"Secret weapon for sales "

What do you like best?

Clari provides insights and analytics that help me manage my people to excellence and close more (the right) deals effectively. The additional analytics it provides also helps me identify gaps internally that I need to target for process improvement. The user interface is seamless and easy to use. My reps make necessary changes AND are more productive.

What do you dislike?

Early on I would have said the lack of partnerships and integrations; however, with the recent integration with Outreach and Showpad these concerns have been addressed. The system is very powerful so I would love to see it go upstream more into lead management.

Deal/pipeline management, Forecasting

Misha G.

"Better than advertised -- which doesn't happen very often"

What do you like best?

I have been impressed by how much Clari has continued to lean into asking their customers about desired functionality and continues to drive innovation on the forecasting/prediction side of the house.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the more traditional sales metrics available within a dashboard/report --.e.g. sales cycle/velocity, closed won/lost factor analysis, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand what its use cases are -- sales reps should/will love it, RVPs/CRO should also love it. Sales Ops leaders will love what it does, but will crave -- and need -- more Ops functionality to get at the other key areas they care about.

We are getting better at forecasting our business more accurately AND it takes high sales rep adoption to get there, so the fact that the sales reps LOVE Clari, really helps all of us.

AC

"Lots of potential"

What do you like best?

Their predictions keep things simple, and the ability to track the flow of pipeline over the course of a quarter is extremely helpful. We were paying other vendors for that function alone.

What do you dislike?

The data exporting is extremely limited. Manual pulls only. I think our data engineering team has written an automation script to click on their export button because we have no API to interact with their data. It means that our ability to pull Clari's insights into our existing reporting is quite limited, and we are forced into their visualization suite which is a little anemic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't expect a ton of integration with your existing reporting out of the box, but I think they'll get there soon. As a standalone product it's fine, but I'd like to see more from their built in reporting.

Tracking the flow of pipeline gives us a ton of insight into the accuracy of our predictions and coverage models. This helps us drive much better coaching and insight to the sales floor when setting goals for prospecting targets and pipeline. We also are taking advantage of their forecasts for our opportunities, which uses our historical sales data in a way that we could replicate but is difficult to match or maintain.

Dana B.

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

I like how it organizes everything so cleanly. You are able to pull in different fields to see different information, and get an idea of where you at on the month, quarter, year etc. I really like how quickly it syncs with Salesforce so everything is always up to date.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed a lag sometimes once deals have published, and they don't update on my forecasting tab. Not too much of a lag but enough to notice if I am updating forecasting for the month, I have to wait a little longer.

We are trying to get a better understanding of the deals in our pipeline, what is likely to close vs. what is in jeopardy. I've realized without constant communication and organization on my end, deals can easily fall through the cracks and go closed lost.

Rick H.

"Improved Forecast Accuracy and Opportunity Management"

What do you like best?

--The way in which the Opportunity data is organized and delivered in Clari provides Sales Leadership what is needed to provide an accurate forecast.

--The reports, dashboards, and analysis modules can be clicked through to see the supporting data. The ability to correlate various forecast methods in one view is an absolute game changer for forecast accuracy.

--Regular releases of new features and enhancements

--Quick time to insights. Value is easily recognized by leadership. Updates to opportunities is made simple and quick for Sales Team.

What do you dislike?

Limited admin self service, though Clari is consistently delivering more in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clari should make the short list of technologies for Sales Forecasting and Opportunity Management.

There is been a marked improvement in sales forecasting. Opportunity reviews are faster, changes and updates to deals are highlighted prompting more Q&A.

Joe D.

"Insightful, Efficient, Convenient"

What do you like best?

Clari takes the key elements from the pipeline and gives you the ability to manage, forecast and update the most important items quickly and easily from the laptop or a mobile device. Love the ease of use! Also, the ability to update accounts with notes from meetings, change statuses in the pipeline and get a comprehensive view into my accounts is invaluable. Would highly recommend Clari to others outside of Five9. Great business tool!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! The ability to stay connected whether at the office or mobile is essential - Clari makes this easy. The more I use the product, the more I find it easy to use and flexible to modify for reporting. It's become a key client management tool. If there are more tutorials online, I'd like to know about them, rather than discover them through repeated use and shared insights from colleagues on how they use Clari.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to give your sales team so they can stay on the pulse of their accounts!

Instant insight into my pipeline that gives that needed snapshot to know where to focus in terms of deals that are near closing and those that need attention.

Clari also helps me to keep the data in Salesforce current - the integration between the two platforms makes Clari indispensible. And the flexibilty of the mobile app is a huge convenience! Clari is exactly what its name implies - clarified insight into your customer accounts.

Lizzy M.

"Great for management, not for reps"

What do you like best?

I like that Clari forces me to submit a forecast more often than I would if I had to remember to do it myself. It also helps me stay organized and intentional about my pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the interface. It seems like all the graphs are great for management but don't make a lot of sense for reps. It can also add a lot of admin work for us when ICs really just want to submit their forecast and be done. Could be great to see a dashboard of how we're doing compared to other reps too.

More intentional with forecasting as well as more consistent. It forces me to organize the deals I am going to close and make sure I am educated on my pipeline.

Candi B.

"Insightful Elegance"

What do you like best?

That Clari is a visual tool that tells a complex story woven into simple and clear visuals. Like a good book, there is a lot more to see and learn the deeper you go.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but I would love to customize a few things myself. Waiting for more capability on the administration side such as personalization, sharing and additional SF objects expansion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what are the top fundamental questions you need to answer, enforce and be serious about data hygiene and ensure management is your main champion.

Clari helps us answer multiple questions about our forecast and see how are pipeline is doing; where it came from, how its moving along, where is it going and are we consistent. We are able to coach our teams when deals seem stagnant or deploy resources as needed to close that last mile. Clari helps us stay honest and focus on our pipeline.

Damian K.

"Goodbye Spreadsheets"

What do you like best?

Seeing the forecast across all levels of the business.

UI for pipeline inspection, movement of deals and health of opportunities.

Trend analytics showing how we are comparatively performing and where we may statistically land.

Proactive support from Clari team.

What do you dislike?

Personally nothing but I would imagine that our sales team having to switch between Clari and SFDC to create opportunities and quotes is a minor inconvenience .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using spreadsheets to roll-up a forecast or trying to track deal movements then this is the tool for you, not to mention the plethora of additional beneficial features.

The original requirement was to improve the overall forecasting accuracy of our business. Not only has this objective been achieved but we have been able to save time in the process.

Matt K.

"Must have for sales organizations usings Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Clari makes managing your company's forecast and pipeline in sales cloud so much easier. Reps get access to a screen that lets them easily modify the state of their deals as well as guidance on which deals are most likely to close. Mgrs get access to analytics on how likely forecasts are going to be met as well as progress of deals over time.

What do you dislike?

We're already using Salesforce to do so much internally, this is one more app that we now have to train our users on. Luckily, it's easy to use, and with single sign-on and a mobile app, reps can get to it easily. It's fully integrated too, so there is zero need for double data-entry. It's easy to get from Clari records to the corresponding Salesforce records too, so that's a nice touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was really impressed at how quickly they were able to sign me up for a free trial, and it included my live data from Salesforce and g-Suite.

Before using Clari, we really didn't have a good grasp of our forecast or even the deals that it included. Clari makes it easier to see this data and then provides AI to predict what our likely close will be based on historical trends, even before we could know it. Our reps are updating their data weekly now which means we can finally rely on it and be proactive instead of just reactive.

AI

"Great user interface but still has limitations"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and interface make it more user friendly than other tools. The grouping and filter functions within the opportunity grid make it easy to consume large amounts of information quickly and efficiently. The forecasting tab is a great way for leaders to see all of their pipeline (Best Case, Commit, Pipeline) in one view without having to run multiple reports in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

There are still quite a number of limitations, though they are getting better with each iteration. Most notably, it would be great for a full integration with SFDC, as in a tab WITHIN SFDC that a user could open. This eliminate the need for a separate app within Okta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the tool a chance. They are still improving everyday.

Having a place where are leaders can go in, easily use the tool, and get actionable insights about the business within minutes. The tool is being used as a Forecasting tool that allows each leaders to know exactly where they stand at all times.

Rebecca S.

"Pipeline management, forecasting, and analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Clari does a good job of visualizing Salesforce data, surfacing opportunity updates, and applying some predictive analytics to our pipeline. The Trend analytics module is particularly useful for looking at historical data in way that is difficult to replicate through Salesforce alone. Looking at quick deal information, open deals in the pipeline, etc. is easier than building a report in Salesforce on the fly each time. Lastly, the visualizations in the product are slick and the mobile application works well. The team is quick to provide support and resolve issues and they frequently make enhancements to make the tool more useful.

What do you dislike?

There is a fair amount of configuration that needs to happen to initially set up the tool to best match your sales process. There is very limited ability to do any of this customization on your own and so it requires a lot of emailing with support. Fortunately, this is something I've been told they're looking to improve. There is also limited communication about new features or how to best optimize and leverage the tool, and so I have learned of most of these updates second-hand on webinars. There is limited insight into the data that feeds into their CRM score information and we have found this to be accurate in some cases but quite inaccurate in others, as the fact an exchange of emails exists (regardless of their content) does not necessarily indicate that a deal will close. Lastly, I have provided design feedback with their product designers as I think there are some improvements that can be made to make the tool more intuitive, and they had showed me some prototypes so they seem to be appreciative of customer feedback and turning it into action.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that your sales process is solid and defined prior to implementation so that you can clearly define how it should be set up.

We have created an internal forecasting process leveraging Clari's Forecasting module. We also have more visibility into our pipeline with predictive analytics for where we will end up at the end of the quarter. We can analyze trends using the various Analytic modules. All-in-all, we are getting deeper insights into our pipeline and deals.

Koji M.

"Gives reps time back in their day"

What do you like best?

Having used a few other tools in the space with little success I was pretty skeptical when we decided to bring on Clari, but after going through training and using it for a little over 6 months I've transformed into a huge advocate. I'd say my favorite features are the clean UI (better than any I've seen), the ability to manage/update your entire pipeline from one simple view, the mobile app, and the forecasting management.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I dislike about this platform - perhaps it'd be nice to have a view with some personal rep metrics (avg time to close, avg deal size, etc.). It's tough to say, it's been a great experience thus far.

This tool helps each of our reps manage their pipeline in a much easier, less time-consuming way which has lead to a significant increase in engagement on our sfdc opps. As a result our mgmt team is able to better track the health of each reps pipeline, gain a better insight into where each deal stands (w/ context behind the weighted percentages), and we've noticed that our entire sales team is becoming much more accurate with forecasting.

Dave D.

"Clari - Speed to Updating SFDC"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I can update several opptys at the same time. This makes everything move far quicker.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that not every single thing does not connect to SFDC for my application. I don't know if this is typical

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using this for moving quicker in SFDC. It is great for this.

In our instance there are some limitations but for the most part it makes SFDC easier to use.

Speed. Clari simply helps me move faster than opening each opp individually.

Nick H.

"Huge time saver from rep perspective"

What do you like best?

So easy to see and update my entire pipeline rather than using clunky old Salesforce. Makes cleaning pipeline a breeze and gives my manager more insight so they don't have to ask me every day where a certain deal is at. Highly recommended from a rep level. I know management gets value out of it for forecasting as well.

What do you dislike?

It's another tool to learn. With that said, it was very easy to adopt. Sometimes we are given too many sales tools, but this does help forecast the entire business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have pipeline or forecasting issues, I definitely recommend Clari.

Time saved on rep level for updating pipeline and strategizing on complex deals with my manager. I have more clarity on my entire pipeline, save more time when updating it, and am able to focus my time on bigger, more complex deals which ends up brining the company more revenue, and more money in my pockets.

Kaden P.

"Clari is a great tool, minus a few gaps."

What do you like best?

I like that it updates my forecast in SFDC in real time. The interface is so much better than SFDC as well. Much easier to navigate and understand.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can edit quotes. I hate that I still have to go into SFDC to do that.

Much easier to oversee my pipeline and manage everything from one spot. Easy to submit my forecast to my manager and have a quick at a glance view at what is going on.

Kurt S.

"Clari provides amazing pipeline visibility and forecasting context"

What do you like best?

Clari is simple and elegant, providing great tools for sales team management, pipeline inspection, and forecast structure. As well, Clari is the best product organization I've ever worked with as a vendor. They are helpful, available, proactive, and supportive.

What do you dislike?

What Clari does, they do very well, and their features are expanding. However, it would be useful to be able to extract data and insights for external analysis and consolidation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Focus on a few specific use cases, like Forecasting, and then introduce additional context and value as it's adopted.

The primary problem we are solving with Clari is global forecasting and management of forecast information. Additionally, we are using Clari to support sales management and pipeline inspection as well as, develop performance trending and metrics.

Jon H.

"Clari makes forecasting and deal management more efficient for my team."

What do you like best?

I love how you can see an entire pipeline and filter so it only shows relevant information. I also love the CRM score by each of my deals. Beyond that, the forecasting tab makes it much easier to see my whole team rollup versus other methods (salesforce, computing manually, etc.).

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to pull the salesforce contact into the opportunities report. Sometimes it can be hard to remember who a deal is with otherwise, if the deal is brand new or if the pipeline is very large.

I'm forecasting my team's revenue and doing pipeline reviews personally and with each of my reps. The benefits of using Clari for these purposes has been increased efficiency and more time as a result.

Lee R.

"Great tool to track your pipeline"

What do you like best?

The ability to have all current deals in flight in a single view and be able to understand the cumulative net of all deals. It also is a great tool to help the entire organization from the top down understand progress and risk at different levels.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific about the platform other than I do not understand everything that Clari can help us do.

We use it primarily to roll up forecasts. This alleviates any confusion or miscommunication that might be caused by a pulling information from different platforms and reports.

Steffan W.

"Clari greatly reduces the time required to manage pipeline "up" to management."

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to adjust commit, best case for pipeline. This is a great tool!

What do you dislike?

You need to periodically "touch" your commit's to ensure that you're paying attention to them. A small hassle, you can work through it in a minute or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to give Management the visibility they need, and Sales reps more time to sell, use Clari.

Clari decreases the amount of time I spend administering, and increases the amount of time I have to sell!

"No more waiting for SFDC to finish loading to update my opps! :) "

What do you like best?

I like that I can edit my opps in clari instead of going into SFDC. What would normally take 3-5 minutes in SFDC, takes seconds in Clari. I like that I can create different views/reports to easily review my current pipeline for every day/week/month/quarter, etc. It's been a huge time saver and I absolutely love it. I also really like that Clari provides a close percentage, based on activity like next meetings, etc.

What do you dislike?

not many things that I dislike, and what I don't like, I believe are because of our own internal process' at my company, i.e. I can't update an opp in clari until I have certain things added in SFDC. Again, this isn't a limitation in Clari, it's simply a step that is required that my org put into place.

Clari has given me back many hours out of my week by allowing me to easily update. As mentioned above, it also gives me a 1 stop app for reviewing pipe and accurately forecasting my week(s) so my manager can have visibility at all times.

Katiuska F.

"It is an excellent option to organize our business easily"

What do you like best?

It's easy and very flexible to use, it's super easy to change dates and move offers through the pipeline, the user interface is wonderful, I love this application to manage all our sales, it's great.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent application, but I would love to have an option where I can tabulate numbers similar to a spreadsheet, just that, in general it is super ideal to manage in our business.

It allowed us to quickly forecast all our online operations, avoiding the loss of time with a fast and easy tracking from our phones without the need to be in the company attached to the computer, undoubtedly a super practical and ideal application for our business.

Gary G.

"Pipeline and Activity "

What do you like best?

When it comes to sales too many sales managers don't know what their sales reps are working on. They show up to Sales meetings unaware about pipeline and sales activities their sales reps are doing. Clari is the first application I've seen where sales teams and sales managers can get the visual insights they need to ensure sales reps are working on the right opportunities that then leads to exceeding their sales numbers.

I really enjoy how Clari captures email, meeting and Salesforce opportunity metrics and bundles it into an visual dashboard for all to see.

What do you dislike?

Needs more insights and metrics at the account level to see account activity (or lack thereof).

Visibility into the pipeline metrics

Ryan O.

"Clari for pipeline management! "

What do you like best?

The detailed/statistical breakdown of my current month, quarter and year. The UI is amazing and the iOS version could actually be superior to the actual web based software. It's so easy to manage everything

What do you dislike?

I wish the integration with salesforce was a little more robust

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Clari. It is an amazing tool and I'm still learning everyday how to use it to better my forecasting and grow my business.

Much tighter pipeline management and forecasting

Justin B.

"Decent Data Visualization Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of collaborative forecasting as well as ability to see flow without mandatory snapshot reporting. They provide other features such as activity tracking that i think miss the mark and have not shown any proven accuracy.

What do you dislike?

There are at times inflexibility in the tool- it does not always coincide with how things are or can be viewed in Salesforce- if your leadership asks you to recreate or prove something out in the other tool- it cannot always be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their customer support team is top notch! Melissa Brown specifically makes working with Clari worth it.

Our main priority at this point is to provide an Executive Dashboard that is less clunky (we have yet to move to lightning) and collaborative forecasting.

AT
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Simple and Reasonable"

What do you like best?

That everything that is in SalesForce is all summed up on one page for easy reporting and presenting during our daily and weekly meetings.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't customize the way the reports are laid out. I thought this feature was coming, but I'm also ok with the way it is now. It just would make it easier if someone asks if I can move a certain column to another location but it's absolutely ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Especially if you have SalesForce, Clari is great!!!! It puts everything in one place.

We are able to see trends within the sales team as far as pushing dates out and also performance. We can also see what pieces of the sales process is actually being completed and what is being missed. We are able to have a bit more control over actions being taken to make a sale.

"Makes Salesforce so much better"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app, that allows me to update my salesforce opportunities from anywhere. I really like to forecasting tools, they allow me to manage my pipeline effectively and thoroughly. I like the reminders I get to update my opps after each meeting.

What do you dislike?

Switching the views, and navigating the tools can be tricky at first. It takes time to learn how to use it but once you do, it is easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eliminates administrative tasks for your sales teams, and simplifies funnel viewing for leadership. This product is worth the investment.

Saving time on administrative tasks. Effectively managing my pipeline and easy to reference updates to my leadership. Full transparency for all my salesforce activities. Makes my life so much eaiser.

Andy S.

"Awesome experience!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and saves me so much time as I tend to update my deals in real time.

What do you dislike?

Some of the views are hard to get to on the iphone app and it tends to be slow on the phone

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to improve the app

Updating the business/management on deal status. I have benefited from Clari in that I have an easy to use tool on my phone that I can use for deal management and the analytics.

Nick B.

"Optimizing my sales process for speed and accuracy"

What do you like best?

The UI makes it very intuitive and easy for me to update deals, add notes about how things are progressing and give my manager visibility into my opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I still have to switch between SFDC and Clari (I can't close or create opportunities in Clari) which means I just have to do some moving around.

Business Benefits for me with Clari are really all about the time Clari saves me and then gives back to me in order to do my job, which is selling, not updating opportunities and deal cycles. I have also enjoyed updating my opportunities in Clari much more than SFDC because of the ease of use within the platform.

"Clear access to critical opportunity details"

What do you like best?

Clari's interface is clean and easy to use. It gives access to all the important opportunity information without the clutter and overwhelm. It makes it incredibly easy to update my opportunities resulting in cleaner, more up to data information

What do you dislike?

Sounds small but I don't like that some of the numbers don't roll up in the Forecasting module. Ideally, some of the inputs would be a bit more automated based on keeping my opps clean and accurate. But I also understand this is to allow for more rep control in forecasting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reps and managers both love Clari. It's important to get multi-level buy in. Also, have forecasting guidelines. A tool does not replace company direction on how to forecast.

-Opportunities are cleaner and up to date

-Forecasting is easier to do and therefore more up to date and accurate

- Unified forecasting tool across leadership and individual reps

- Useful in pipeline reviews with managers

Dave S.

"A great use-case for AI and machine learning to help us, as a company, be more effective."

What do you like best?

Taking the guess-work out and the wondering about which deals are more apt to close, or not, and why, is very valuable - for both reps and management.

What do you dislike?

The only thing so far is just simply that I don't have a longer track-record with all the modules of the product.

As we're using and tailoring the solution even more in the future, that will help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have at least 6 months worth of data in your Salesforce system - as well as have your Salesforce solution optimized (ie make sure your opportunities and products are being utilized in a best-practices way) to maximize your gains from this solution

Understanding which deals are apt to close and why, along with knowing with more certainty where we'll end up for the month/qtr. We've seen better ownership and clarity of what is needed from reps and mgrs alike in meeting quota. We are both a user and a partner of Clari.

Nick H.

"Forecasting made easy, really easy"

What do you like best?

The most useful features are the simplicity with which I can both access relevant information and the ease of editing. No longer clicking and waiting on multiple reports or tabs. Just see what's relevant, input the updates, and go. Perfect for field sales and sales managers alike.

What do you dislike?

From my angle, no big changes needed. The mobile app is super simple. Website is great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't buy something else. Just use Clari.

Checking the AI scores on deals really puts things in perspective. Makes me aware of where success may be assured and, more importantly, where failure may lurk.

Jane G.

"Easy way to forecast"

What do you like best?

It's a simple way to get a monthly and quarterly view of your forecast. I appreciate that it pulls from SFDC and pushes information back to SFDC when I make updates in Clari (more connected to my workflow).

What do you dislike?

Some of the design is clunky like the panels on both the left and right-hand side that crowd the central panel (which holds the most relevant forecast data and scrolls left to right). It can make it harder to use with all the information up front. Being able to collapse those panels would help a lot.

It helps me to forecast better, track my opportunities, and therefore stay on top of my deals better.

"Helpful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Clari has a great mobile app that allows me to make changes to opportunity fields MUCH easier than it would be to go to use SFDC mobile. Additionally, it's very easy to update forecasts on the go.

What do you dislike?

There is the ability to customize reports, but I wish the views on some of the pages where I'm looking at many opportunities on one screen could be zoomed out a bit, so I don't have to scroll so much to look at ops. Sometimes the pages feel pretty busy.

Easy access and ease of use to forecasting and managing pipeline.

Ellie K.

"Exceptional User Interface "

What do you like best?

How easy the interface is to use. However you would guess to do something is how it works. Its great. I also like how you can add notes to your individual forecasting # to keep managers in the loop on your deals.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to create filters in the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product! Very innovative & intuitive to use.

Forecasting

Learn more about Clari

Clari Videos

Learning about Clari?

* We monitor all Clari reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.