Clari Reviews & Product Details

Clari Overview

What is Clari?

Clari’s Revenue Operations Platform improves efficiency, predictability, and growth across the entire revenue process. Clari gives revenue teams total visibility into their business, to drive process rigor, spot risk and opportunity in the pipeline, increase forecast accuracy, and drive overall efficiency. Thousands of sales, marketing, and customer success teams at leading companies, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, Zoom, and Finastra, use Clari’s execution insights to make their revenue process more connected, efficient, and predictable. Visit us at clari.com and follow us @clari on LinkedIn.

Clari Details
Discussions
Clari Community

With Clari, sales leaders get instant insight about their forecast and deal progress, with a direct line to reps to coach and align on next steps to close.

Clari
2012
Sunnyvale, CA
@clarihq

Clari Videos

Clari Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Clari community
Have you used Clari before?

Clari Reviews

Showing 611 Clari reviews
Already have Clari?
Account Executive
What do you like best?

I live in Clari's dashboard to manage my pipeline and opportunities. It gives me the ability to manage my opportunities in an efficient way. It also streamlines my view on key valuable insights across my opportunities in Salesforce. The CRM scores really help me to prioritize and manage risk. It's really useful to be able to go down your details with your manager. Instead of constantly being asked about deals, as I've experienced at other companies, my manager has a "big picture" and detailed view of my pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike at this time except I'd like to be able to select multiple deals all at once and push all of them out to a specific date or month without having to do so individually. Bulk editing would be helpful to streamline moving deals to next month, quarter, etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clari solves Pipeline and Opportunity management for me. It also has helped me prioritize my pipeline and manage my reach outs and communication with my accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aerospace and Defence Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Clari simplifies the organisation and view of Salesforce opportunities in quick and easy to use UI. A far better and flexible means to dashboard and directly edit salesforce opportunities quickly. All our team sales calls are now managed through Clari for these reasons.

In Clari the team can manage and modify key details about their deals from the Opportunity view.

In salesforce you have to open each opportunity sepatately which takes time and then drops you out of the overal quarter view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some fields can't be edited without directly moving to the salesforce record but to counter than Clari allows you to jump straight to that so navigating between the 2 is still easy.

I'm unable to do bulk updates from the clari interface to edit close dates on multiple opportunities in one hit.

e.g. I'd like to be select multiple deals en masse at once and push all of them out to a specific date or month without having to do so individually. Bulk editing is a must Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation to companies considering this is jump straught in. The amount of time wasted in managing and organising SF data gives me more time to focus on selling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to quickly filter by account and gain a view on current quarter business, what's coming in in subsequent quarters and assess the ongoing pipeline really easily. The dashboards have formed a consistent approach by the UK team to manage and communicate where they are within deal cycles rather than extracting xlxs reports from SF which are then manually manipulated in a time consuming way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Clari
Md. Shariar Hassan  S.
MS
Sales Executive
What do you like best?

The Current Quarter and Next Quarter Dashboards -- Forecast Opportunities with Drill Down and link to Salesforce

Good UX , fast loading UI

Opportunity Risk Scoring sounds exciting

Next Steps can be updated straight from Clari

Easy drill down into Salesforce

Multiple filters for the Forecast Dashboards

Pipeline Dashbaords

Customizable Widgets

Flow is a useful feature

Pulse is a useful feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Creating Quote is not possible

Some fields from SFDC not linked in Clari

Custom Filters -- E.g., Such how many deals above 100K USD , deals at Stage 4 for more than 100 days ,etc.,

Mobile App missing

Account Analytics missing

opportunity Risk Scoring not well articulated

Leads Management missing

Prospecting module missing

Gamification not very useful at this stage. more onboarding

Trend is not very useful at this stage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up Clari as it provides a very easy UI and Analytics summary over Salesforce with seamless integration

Please evaluate the mobile app also

Consider Account Analytics, Mobile App, Contacts, Opportunity Risk Scoring, and all other modules

Lead Management is the next gap that we could like to fill

In summary Lead Management, Account Analytics, Contacts management , Mobile App, Quotes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Forecasting Sales for each quarter

Drilling down to Opportunities that make up the forecast

Understanding gap to Quota

Drill down from seamlessly from Aggregate Sales Summary to individual opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to view my updated sales and opportunity. I love the forecasting side of it. Very easy to use and detailed. It shows me my deals won and lost as well. My sales pipeline are visible as well based on a required period. it also shows me which deal or opportunity I need to prioritize and at what stage it is. the column where it shows my overage deals also can remind me that i need to update my opportunity close date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None so far, everything about it is just awesome! Just continue doing what you are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best platform to manage pipelines and forecast sales. Just super! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am in sales and and its part of my role to make sure that my opportunities are updated real time. Clari serves as a bug portal for me to manage my pipelines, for reporting purposes and the forecasting is also one of the best features as it will help me know how my month and my quarter will end. So keep it up!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Major Account Manager
What do you like best?

This is a tool that gives me easy mobile functionality for forecast updates I'd otherwise have to open the laptop for. When I'm on the road, I'd rather do updates from the phone to stay productive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its either easier or not possible to do bulk updates from the clari interface to change the close date on multiple opportunities at the same time. I'd like to be able to click many opps at once and push all of them out a month or a quarter for example without having to click into each one individually. There may be a way to do this but I don't know it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to increase productivity and spend more time selling. Clari helps lower the weekly administrative burden on field reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales Operations
What do you like best?

Ability to see pipeline health all in one spot. Great visuals. Excellent interface with Salesforce that's real time; easy for reps to make key updates on all opps in one window in one place. AI based reporting and dashboarding to drive deal focus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the tool I dislike, however look forward to continued innovation around the data science accuracy and dashboarding capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needed a tool that quickly brought to light pipeline health, deal focus (where we can win and when to walk), and consolidated forecasts in one spot. This tool has been helpful for sales leaders to help coach based on single pane of glass view and AI based dashboards on performance, as well as drive more insight into our sales motions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

Very dynamic and get visibility of our activity, opps, and forecast on very clear dashboards. Before we were using only SFDC and with an old version that was very slow and very hard to get a quick visibility and a clear dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The CRM score is not always very accurate because it is not updated accordingly with sales activity and change of the forecast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

VEry inspring tool to manage large datas

Help in every day work of a sales and a sales manager

Help to get visibility

Help to speed the forecast creation

Help to give visibility to the management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed to get visibility and update / change my SFDC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm a manager, but the best aspect of Clari, in my view, is the way sellers can manage and modify their opportunities from the Opportunity view. In SF.com they have to drill into an opportunity to make the smallest change. In Clari, on a single screen that can change dates and statues, update notes, etc. If SF is a necessary evil, Clari is a tool the helps salespeople manage their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I have one region run by a player coach, so with an individual quota, but also responsible for the region and that's not worked out in the Forecast view, but that may be an issue of how we have it set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes my sellers more productive and facilitates weekly forecast calls. I really like being able to attach my own notes to opportunities so it looks like I actually remember what's going on. (we juggle a lot of opportunities) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The views, forecast, sales pipeline, and opportunity intelligence that Clari provides. The ability to see each team member's forecasts and the ability to drill down into opportunities using pre-specified markers is very useful.

Our sales review process has become extremely seamless and instead of hierarchical reporting, the tool enables visibility from the top down to the individual salesperson's forecasts. This has transformed the way we do our sales roll-ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the reporting structures and views break down. While it is easy to send the issue across for resolution to Clari, the issue resolution is not intuitive. It sometimes takes a day or two to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely useful and cuts the clutter. Use it to gain a great view of the opportunities, timelines, current status, and potential upsides in your sales forecasts and opportunity pipelines. Works well with salesforce.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Forecast accuracy and reliability. The upward reporting is visible to all layers of sales management. This visibility enables conversations at multiple layers without the noise and focuses on real issues affecting the opportunity or account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clari offers Macro Visibility to your pipeline, rates and ranks probability of closure, and integrates with your productivity suite to track customer engagement. I love the ability to filter based on time period, product type, pipeline, best-case or commit, partner, customer, or any field that is an input within SFDC. Forecasting and Dashboards are easy to use and predict the health of your business. Best of all, the API integration enables sellers to input vast quantities of data in a fast, simple, spreadsheet-like table that is a super boost to productivity. Gone are the laborious days of having to open an record in Salesforce, edit a field or two, then save before moving on to the next record. Clari does all the heavy lifting for you in the background and the changes occur in near-real-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Much more difficult to answer! There is nothing I dislike per se, but my overall criticism of CRM is that its a great platform for leadership, but does little to actually help sellers manage customer and opportunity engagement. I would love to see more capabilities around the engagement process. When is the last time I contacted a particular customer, how did I contact them, what was the outcome of the engagement? Proactively encourage me to advance my campaign with suggested paths to create additional dialog, marketing events, pilots or demos, etc. There is a great platform called Cloze that resembles what most sellers need to effectively manage their territory, customers, and relationships. This would be a welcome feature of Clari if they were to add it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clari encourages sales engagement by simplifying use of SFDC. If you value clean, accurate, and up-to-date information from your salesforce, the investment is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clari speeds the time to administer my pipeline and forecast. SFDC is slow and cumbersome to manage and does not offer a macro view of my business with quick and easy filters to slice through the data and expose areas that I need to focus on. I estimate saving 20 hours per month using Clari over the base SFDC tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Northeast Healthcare Territory Account Manager
What do you like best?

The user interface is provide a great "at a glance" view of pipeline and opportunities. It is highly customizable and so much easier and more efficient to use as a single pane of glass for managing my SalesFroce pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it would refresh without having to hit the refresh in the browser. Perhaps some user videos or tutorials on how to further customize interface. Not as intuitive as one would expect in this day and age. For example, moving the alignment of the cells or getting a sum of a column of the cells, not so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to manage pipeline more effectively and efficiently at a sales, sale management and executive leadership level. The benefits are the time savings in just the few seconds moving from opportunity to opportunity within Clari vs. SaleForce. With dozens of opportunities per quarter, this alone save me countless hours of time and hundreds of clicks that I'd other wise be making in SF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the interface is and how visually appealing it is. I also like how it helps keep all of my deals visually organized and provides a CRM score. I think it's great that it is integrated with Sf.com as well. I think it is a great tool for sales leaders to be able to drown out the noise of a ton of deals and focus on the ones that are committed as well as by dollar amount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the sales targets are calculated on a quarterly basis only, vs. an annual basis. For example, I have over achieved my sales quota in Q1 and Q2 but I will not hit my Quarterly quota in Q3 ,however I am still over my overall sales target. It doesn't appear as so, and the reporting is confusing because of that. Because I am unable to see everything cumulatively I still have to keep a separate spreadsheet to track everything outside of Clari. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Clari is an excellent tool for a sales person as well as sales management. I think the fact that you are able to integrate various CRM tools just strengthen the power of Clari. I do think it would be beneficial to have the complete view of a sales target and a bit more flexibility with the reporting capabilities around this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to see all my deals in a clear and organized way, as well as highlight accounts based on CRM score where I need to be focusing more effort or updating information. I have been able to talk to each deal very easily and showcase what meetings I have had while meeting with my leadership team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Account Manager SMB
What do you like best?

The Dashboards. They are very useful and acurate. the accuracy of data and the velocity of the sync in between interfaces and toold is key .

What I like too is that we can all share the same information at real time. and be able to update it and work on it at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be more user friendly. More visual, more intuitive. The recent changes have been noticed and I think Clari is moving on the right direction. However a bit more could be done in order to facilitate the export of the differents report in Excel. As a user I would like to see something that is easier to undertand at a first sight look.

Also, I think more training could be provided. Maybe to give the users a youtube channel with tips and help and give would be great, so we could make the most of this tool without. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MY recomendation would be to add way to get into your users and give them tips on how to use the tool better and more eficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am definitely saving time when reporting and trying to read where am I in relation with my targets this is something very important when you ar ein sales. Also it helps me to be more accurate when reporting to my managers and to give them a correct and acurate picture of when is happening within the quarter or the year.

We are solving the mismatching data on reports. Thanks to clari we all read and talk and analize the same numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Named Account Manager
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

The tool is fast, effective and easy to use.

Access to my SFDC Opps,

Quick insights into where I have called my sales dollars to land and when

I would like to see a dashboard that provides the full layout of sales

The Visual is fantastic, clean and easy to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have too many tools, so i would not rate this against Clari. Clari is easy to use and likely the only issue is speed. I am finding the product can get very slow on Thursday before our Clari is due on Friday

The scroll from left to right is a bit challenging when trying to get the full story of your quarter / month and week

it would be helpful to provide a Dashboard with better visuals around the Full scope of Forecasting

A single page view beyond a dashboard that provides a sales rep with Current Opps, (allow me to view all quarters), look at history, meaning what I did last. Create a metric that would provide a comparison from last year to this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perhaps tips and Tricks on how to leverage the different items right in the app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick access to my forecast

Quick visual to what my attainment goals are and easy updates to my SFDC

I am obligated to keep my numbers up to date, this tool allows me to quickly provide those forecat numbers to leadership Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eastern US Enterprise Sales
What do you like best?

Clari makes pipeline management easy. It's easy to use, intuitive, and sexy. We used to try to do everything in Salesforce - now Clari connects seamlessly and updates everything for us. This way we can still get the benefits of Salesforce that we need, but are able to update everything we need to quickly and effortlessly. Much more user-friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works great - haven't had any complaints after 2 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pipeline management was tedious and time consuming using salesforce. Clari saves us time and headache. And honestly makes it fun with the easy to use interface and AI projections Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales, North America
What do you like best?

My favorite aspects of Clari are the ease of use, the bi-directional synch with Salesforce, and the dashboard lay-outs. It's intuitive and simple...key factors for a tool I use daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honest, there is not really anything that I 'dislike' about Clari. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clari helps me forecast more accurately. Part of that is the lay-out and the ability for managers to enter their forecast and supporting notes on top of the deals themselves. The grading score on the opps themselves is also very helpful in understanding how a deal is trending at any given point in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Ability to edit multiple opportunities in one pain of glass. It’s never been so easy to view and edit opportunities across a sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clari seems to have an issue when opportunities role up to a different manager than the main manager assigned. Sometimes we have holdovers after a territory change, and while salesforce may have an opportunity team field, Clari doesn’t seem to take this into account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editing and updating close dates and notes across multiple opportunities at once during 1:1s. Visibility across different levels of management into the rep forecast and the manager overrides Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love being able to see all of my opps in one view - the current status, stage, next actions, as well as being able to accurately forecast all of my opps in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The filters and views are a little difficult sometimes to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool - I would highly recommend checking them out if you're looking for a better forecasting tool. It integrates seamlessly with SalesForce so you can update your opps in either location to keep them up to date. A very helpful tool in pipeline reviews and in forecasting conversations with the broader team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accurate forecasting for sales in quarter and next quarter. When asked about the statuses of deals, I'm able to quickly and easily see everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Account Executive
What do you like best?

The Clari integration into Salesforce makes it extremely simple to update opportunities and submit forecasts. I like how it brings everything together in one location to update. This decreased the time it takes to update opportunities and add forecast information in half. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't see a downsize in Clari. It has helped me increase my daily productivity by bringing all of my data in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a more optimal way to forecast and keep track of opportunities, Clari is the way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clari is helping me keep my business organized in a single location. My productivity has increased because i don't have to go to numerous tools to do the same thing Clari does in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

R
What do you like best?

Everything under one platform, syncronization in both ways with SFDC. I love the CRM score which is pretty accurate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The AI projection looks weak to me but that's maybe because a few big deals may change the trend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in Sales/ Pipeline Management then you have to use Clari or you are using your time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem statement: condense information on pipeline in a convenient way and enable to see the key fields per region Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales Enablement
What do you like best?

Even though we are a huge Salesforce user, Clari adds insight and customizability that we just do not get from SF. The pulse section allows us to accurately plan with leading data rather than lagging data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a bit more customization from the dashboards, but the customer success team has done a fair amount of extra work to actually act upon our feature requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to engage their customer success team. There are a lot of features and if you don't know about them all you will not have the best ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Clari AI really helps in parallel with our existing tracking on opportunities. We now have a great understanding now of which opportunities are close to closing or pushing in a quarter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Updates are done in real-time, with access to the SFDC opportunity at each line. Our company has multiple solutions to manage this same type of effort, and Clari was by far the best for my purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Evaluating current, planned, and forecasted opportunities is readily evident, it bit harder to analyze prior/past closed deals, and tie together metadata from before and after the win/loss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are so many tabs and fields in Salesforce, and in our case, it's heavily customized. I need to update the opportunities I am responsible for managing, and I only need to update selected fields on a weekly basis. Clari makes this so much simpler versus the hunt and peck method provided with native SFDC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative NRC