(1,497)

Zoho Desk pulls in all your customer interactions from across multiple channels into a single, clean interface. You can then seamlessly continue these conversations and help customers easily.

Work for Zoho Desk?

Learning about Zoho Desk?

Zoho Desk Reviews

Ask Zoho Desk a Question
Showing 1,497 Zoho Desk reviews
Taurai M.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Desk
Chandra B.

"Awesome experience with Zoho Desk!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is a top contender among other help desk software out there. I am still in the testing stages of this product but it has gone above and beyond what I was hoping to get out of help desk software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can really say that I dislike about Zoho Desk. Maybe the time tit takes to learn it, but that's not a bad thing - it just means there are a lot features! There is a ton of documentation out there, so I know I will have all of the help that I need to learn this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask to have a live demo. It was awesome and customized!

Zoho Desk is going to make my work so much better and efficient. I'm currently barely hanging on using our current systems. Zoho Desk will combine many things and automate them for me - which is amazing!

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Julio M.

"Zoho Desk helps us meet the needs of our customers and suppliers"

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is a great platform to manage different channels with customers. It has a nice user interface, easy to use, especially for users who are not familiar with computers. It has a control panel, where the options can be overwhelming, however, everything is arranged so that it is very easy to locate each function. I like your notification system, which keeps us abreast of each incident. Also its generator of reports, which offers each detail of each incident.

What do you dislike?

It is a problem not to be able to export the data individually in the backup copies of the incidents. At times, it has load performance problems on the website, I'm not sure if it's my Internet connection or the Zoho Desk server.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this platform for companies that have thousands of incidents on a daily basis. Zoho Desk is a powerful, complete and reliable tool for ticket management. I am satisfied with your performance.

Zoho Desk is a powerful platform for maintaining a record of interactions with our customers and suppliers, so that we can record the incidents of the logistic processes that we offer in the cloud and create reports to easily export to our supervisors. We also take advantage of its task system to make the administration more professional.

Theodosios V.

"Zoho Desk"

What do you like best?

Ticketing and HelpDesk has gotten easier with Zoho Desk and integrating PBX Call centers - Slack and a couple of other apps makes our life easier than ever. I like the usability of the platform and is very user friendly to our customers and colleagues. I would think that this is a in-all, the best Help Desk software a support company would need, making their work better and quicker every day!

Assignment rules - Workflow and automations makes everything run better and gives a better professional image of our company to our customers.

What do you dislike?

Your Help Desk and Support isnt as good as I would want it. I am using Zoho Desk on a trial and was in need of assistance and no one has got back with me. I bookend an Personalised Contact Request with the Sales Department and no one phoned back. I think you could add a chat window in your site for general uses and to help prospect customers which are trying to discover the software and platform of any of your products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a clean and easy HelpDesk - Zoho is the one for you!

A problem I found is that you are not able to assign a specific deparment to a customer.

I would like a specific customer to have a department that the administrator chooses so it is easier for the customer on the portal to have a default department choosen by the company.

Emily W.

"A service to generate tickets that has helped us a lot in the company."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho Desk is the system that allows us to generate tickets to attend our customers one by one. Thanks to this application we guarantee quality attention to our client portfolio without leaving anyone out. The analytics of this software is very good and detailed which allows us to know the workflow and how many people we are attending. The user interface is very simple and intuitive. The prices in the same way are competitive.

What do you dislike?

In general terms, I think that Zoho Desk has covered our expectations as a company. I would like it to have more updates and improve its appearance a bit. At some time we had a simple problem and the technical support service took several days to respond and when it did it was not very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that allows your company to focus on its customers, meet each of its demands, clarify doubts, solve problems and generally provide an excellent technical support service, then Zoho Desk is the solution. Take the test Zoho Desk has a free version that will allow you to know a little more about the advantages of this software. He will thank me.

The biggest benefit that you have not given Zoho Desk is to guarantee an excellent treatment and service to our customers. Before we ran the risk of leaving out some customers who needed our help. Now that is impossible because we have an application that organizes and guarantees the attention to each of our users. Once they recommended Zoho Desk and today we confirm that the best decision was to try this application.

Enrique G.

"The best user assistance software I've used."

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk offers a business plan for free, ideal for those users who want to know a little more about this software. The service is compatible with several devices so I can work perfectly from my desktop computer, from my tablet or from my mobile phone. Zoho Desk has a friendly user interface that makes everything easier. The ticket generation system is very well designed. In a general way I can say that Zoho Desk is an extraordinary work tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like Zoho Desk to have more updates. On the other hand I would like to improve a bit its interface design, which although it is very functional, can sometimes tarnish talking about the aesthetic. Beyond this Zoho Desk fully fulfills its function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although at first Zoho Desk may seem somewhat complex, with a little practice you will learn to manage it in a short time. I recommend your free business version as it has features that can be very useful. The technical support service will always be willing to help you and clarify doubts.

Thanks to Zoho Desk we can now take a comprehensive order to serve our customers. As a customer service, it is excellent. The relationship with our customers has improved exponentially since we use this tool since it is focused precisely to provide quality care to our customers.

Emmanuel R.

"Mcon Group Mexico Review"

What do you like best?

Is extremely easy to use. We like that zoho has a free but in our case we will use the profesional to cover all our needs. Easy to upgrade should you need more users. Other feature we like and we will implement is the integration with twilio to come over with calls.

What do you dislike?

In the time that we have been testing zoho, we have not found any functionality that does not have zoho, in fact currently we have not finished the configurations within zoho desk to cover with the needs of our company

Some of the solutions created within the MCON group such as BI solutions, APP, Web APP, Infrastructure, etc. require a support service that's why we went to Zoho Desk as our support tool for our customers. The way zoho tracks the activities of the agents as well as the Invested time is one of the great benefits we find in zoho for our daily operation.

Victor Hugo Q.

"An application that improves the relationship between the company and its customers."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho Desk is that it has available to users an Android version that allows using this tool from any device with Internet access. This is very good since we can work from the street or our house. In the same way it allows me to customize my account. It integrates very well with other applications. It has a very simple user interface so the learning curve is not pronounced. It is economical and competitive with other applications.

What do you dislike?

Practically there's nothing I dislike about Zoho Desk. Perhaps a counter to this application is that without internet connection it would be impossible for us to have access to the information. However, these are the consequences of moving from the physical to the digital.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this software if what you need is a user service assistant. It is completely easy to use so the process of adapting to the software will be short. The technical support is also very good and we are very supportive during that initial stage in which we explored the software to know it. Zoho Desk is worth it for what I recommend without hesitation.

Every day we grow as a company thanks to the attention we provide to our customers. Zoho Desk has allowed us to have a tool that organizes, prioritizes and prioritizes the way we serve our customers through its ticket generation system. The investment was minimal in comparison with the great benefits that this software has not supported.

Yutong L.

"Lots of functionalities with reasonable prize tag"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Zoho Desk is that it provides many different functionalities, and most of them are highly customizable. And under free plan, you can enjoy many functionalities, which should be enough for team with small size.

The customer support team of Zoho Desk replied timely to almost all of my questions (mainly via email) and they are very willing to do a live demo with you.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about Zoho Desk is that the categorization of the items is not clear. Sometimes when I'm looking for something, I looked into category A because it makes the most logical sense for that thing to be under A. Spent tons of time looking for that thing, turned out it's under category B.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a product for long term, Zoho Desk is one of the best, because it has many different features. However, if you are just picking up platform for your customer support, Zoho Desk might not be the one, because it's not the easiest to play with and the categorization of their features is not the best.

knowledge base and ticketing system.

The ticketing system will automatically "convert" any email sent to us to a ticket, and personally dealing with tickets is easier than dealing with emails

The basic templates that Zoho Desk have for the knowledge base is pretty neat. I only did little modification.

Pedro Luis Q.

"A useful tool for support and customer service."

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is a very complete tool that has allowed us to provide a better service to each of our customers in recent years. Zoho Desk offers a very good, detailed and complete analysis that allows us to make the necessary adjustments to improve more and more. It synchronizes very well with other applications. It has an intuitive interface that allows even a child to use this application since he practically does everything for us. It is economical, adapts to every need and also has a free version.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing I find in this software is that it does not come in a language other than English. Zoho Desk is undoubtedly a very useful tool that is growing little by little even in Spanish-speaking countries. I consider it necessary to evaluate the possibility of including other languages ​​so that more people can use it around the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best suggestion I can give to those who still do not know this software is that they trust in how easy it is to use it. Sometimes there are people who feel uncomfortable handling these types of applications. However, Zoho desk is designed so that any newbie learns how to handle it quickly. If you deal with a huge customer base and need help then Zoho Desk is the solution.

Zoho Desk has allowed us to provide excellent attention to each of our clients. The ticket generation mechanism is very simple and has made it possible for us to better organize and prioritize the way we serve our users. There was no additional cost to learn how to handle this wonderful software. The investment was worth it and we look at the results.

Yatin A.

"easy to implement from developer side and easy to use from User side"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the zoho is it's super easy to start with the support system in an application.

and for user it much more easier to use it and raise a ticket from developer end we can easily get the ticket regarding bug for any service issue, and the more best part is the FAQ which add more value to the product and it have live chat feature which is like super adon to the application where user can easily contact the technical team without any issue, and developer need not to do anything to integarate just need to install the sdk, super easy

What do you dislike?

I total disliked about the zoho is proficiency in business 2 business applications as the images which re used to depict internet is there is not is totally unprofessional, and every time user open it, it fetch page from the server not from the local . it should be like it should open in offline mode and user can still be able to raise a ticket and later when internet comes back it should sync it to the server

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should be more profession in taking the call and issues from the user, as zoho is least helpful at the time of support required to the developers

It help in solving the bugs which user face and the service problem they are facing or to show them some relevant q/a in Faq so that it would be easy for user to use it and for developer it's easy to solve the issue as the ticket management is super helpful for us to use it

Val S.

"Zoho Desk en mi empresa"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que su funcionamiento eficienta los tiempos y la calidad de las respuestas. Zoho Desk es una herramienta que ha permitido facilitar la visión de atención a cliente en nuestra empresa. A los clientes les facilita el acceso a su atención por diferentes vías de comunicación.

Lo que mas me gusta es que permite dar a cada cliente atención personalizada según las necesidades y la naturaleza de sus requerimientos optimizando los tiempos y permitiendo canalizar las dudas al área correspondiente para que las respuestas además de prontas, sean de calidad. Ademas, como empresa, nos permite mantener una intercomunicación eficaz.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que hubiera mayor información como tutoriales para usuarios iniciales puesto que facilitaría el uso a nuevos empleados así como a usuarios de departamentos que no estén directamente familiarizados con el rubro de atención a clientes. Sin embargo, considero que aún no exploro todas las opciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SI, es un buen programa para la atención a clientes.

La atención a clientes en primer lugar, y la intercomunicación entre los departamentos de la empresa ya que es de vital importancia que al momento de atender una cuestión ésta se resuelva en conformidad con las necesidades del cliente y eso solo lo puede hacer el área específica para cada solicitud, además la importancia de poder sincronizar una base de datos preexistente, en este caso el Zoho CRM y de esta forma evitar nuevamente tener que cargar la información de las cuentas y los clientes.

Santiago Jose M.

"An excellent tool for customer service"

What do you like best?

One of the advantages that comes out of Zoho Desk is how easy it is to use it. The design is almost perfect. It allows me to track each ticket thanks to a simple process. The taskbar is well arranged. It allows you to chat live and create a ticket simultaneously. It offers a free version ideal for those who want to know the software. Its price is competitive.

What do you dislike?

One flaw that I think should be corrected is that the tickets generated by the system do not allow them to be duplicated. Sometimes this is necessary due to certain particularities. In the same way, we can not organize the information according to our organization criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Desk is the solution for those who want to improve the way their company communicates with their clients. It is a simple service to use and very economical. It really is worth trying. We tried it, we liked it and decided to subscribe to plans that fit our needs.

The greatest benefit is to provide an excellent service to our customers thanks to this software. Having a tool that allows us to attend each client one by one, knowing that none is left out without a doubt is a great advantage. We have done very well with Zoho Desk.

James A. S.

"The software that allows me to interact with my clients."

What do you like best?

I really like this system because it allows me to plan and then be able to impart the respective instructions to all my staff, in order to maximize the work and with it the productivity in general. In addition Zoho is able to offer me a practical interface, and very friendly thing that has been very useful, since it has not had a strong resistance to change, which is often seen in many companies when they implement a new program.

In addition I can not hide my taste for this system, as it has proven to be compatible with most applications I have, in order to have a very useful tool. I like this system a lot because it gives us the possibility of having an open communication between work teams and with that, greatly improving the work environment.

What do you dislike?

I am very comfortable with everything that this system offers, however, I do not like the slowness shown by the customer service team. At the moment I've only had doubts with the system, but even so to respond has been very slow. This was reported and left to study and provide a quick and timely solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this system because it undoubtedly provides better communication in all the senses, improving with it the group interaction of my staff, having it is and will be a good investment.

Thanks to this system we have been able to improve the communication levels in my company, since it was something that suffered a lot, besides not only at the team level I improve the communication but also we have been able to have a more diaphanous and direct communication with our strategic suppliers , as we have also managed to be in contact with each one of our clients' needs using this system.

Janeth O.

"With Zoho Desk we improve every day the relationship with our clients."

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk has an intuitive interface that allows any newbie to handle it quickly. This software has made us increase our productivity exponentially. The statistical reports and the general analysis of this software is extraordinary. It is synchronized very well with other applications.

We have been able to interconnect with our customers via chat, email and via telephone thanks to the innovative ticket mechanism.

What do you dislike?

De Zoho Desk would improve its technical support service. On two occasions we have had problems and when we communicate there is no criterion unit in the answers given by the technical support colleagues. One says one answer and another gives another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Desk will allow you to increase the performance in your company. In the same way, it will help to engage the workers of the company, providing a better service to their clients. It's worth trying. In fact it offers a free version that can be very useful.

With Zoho Desk we are undoubtedly more productive in our company. We take the time to the fullest and provide timely responses to our customers thanks to the ticket service that allows us to prioritize attention in order of arrival. Really the experience has been very pleasant.

Ana Maria G.

"Zoho Desk has helped us a lot in terms of our relationship with our customers."

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is a simple but very useful software. The interface is friendly. The way in which each ticket is monitored makes it possible for our company to have better control in terms of solving the problems of our customers. You can chat in real time with each client which allows communication to be more fluid. Actually Zoho Desk is very good.

What do you dislike?

I think a limitation of Zoho Desk is that it does not allow you to configure it in a language other than English. This undoubtedly limits the field of action of this great tool because in those Spanish speaking countries it may be a bit difficult to work with. In addition, an element to improve is the technical support service whose answers sometimes do not arrive quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Desk is easy to use. Sometimes some clients limit themselves or do not give themselves the opportunity to pay for a product that will guarantee better attention to their clients. Sometimes learning to manage some software of this type can become somewhat complex. However Zoho Desk makes the difference. With base I can affirm it.

Zoho Desk has allowed us to provide our customers with an excellent quality service. In the attention is where is the key to the success of a company and Zoho has allowed us to accomplish this in exchange for a small investment that in no way compares with the profits that has left us. We have a lot to thank Zoho Desk.

Jesse S.

"Powerful, Sandbox, Great Price Point"

What do you like best?

I have been diving into Zoho and I find that its Blueprint features is by far my favorite. I have built out several workflows for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 staff. Each workflow includes different steps. Using this mode our team can provide guided training while a ticket unfolds.

Perform this step, then do this. If this is still an issue, escalate. Etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could remove the ticket number from the subject. We are trying to go for a less Techy feel to a more we are working your issue and that you are not a number. You are being helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a generous trial, give it a shot! I have found that on a professional level they offer all of the features that we needed and more. There will be a chance for us to grow and to continue to use this software over the course of the coming years. I am happy with my choice of Zoho. It really is going to make managing emails a thing of the past!!

We are moving away from responding directly to customers through emails, we are using it to better track, triage and metric everything.

The benefits are coming down to the metrics. Being able to track each and everything is a huge. With the blueprint mode we are able to find out where tickets are being bottlenecked, and start unpacking those areas of the department, to better streamline.

Dallas G.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is another excellent choice for smaller businesses with customer-facing support needs. It's one of the lowest costing solutions we reviewed, yet it sports an excellent feature set and integrates with Zoho's ever-growing list of other app solutions.

What do you dislike?

he change from free to payment seems a bit high for small businesses but the features are excellent.

It is a very complete software. The improvements have been great.

The communication with the company has always been excellent. I do not remember having issues.

Zoho does a good job keeping setup simple, starting with the free version, which lets an IT department test the basic system without even having to provide a credit card number. After you enter the basic company information, you can set up users and define their roles in the support team, which has some impact on features made available to that user.

You can then begin setting up customers, creating reports, defining SLAs, linking to social media, texting messages, configuring chats and VoIP sessions, creating a knowledge base, and entering tickets. The user interface (UI) is clean and easy to navigate, with views for agents and managers following the same forms.

Alejandro M.

"An excellent tool to generate tickets."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Zoho Desk is that it allows us to generate tickets that help us control the order in which we serve our customers and respond to their requirements. It has an intuitive interface that is very easy to use. The training process with this software was relatively short. Allows live chat with our users which provides more feedback with our customers allowing them to feel well cared for. I could also say that it is a fast software that allows to work quickly. The process of tracking each ticket is simple.

What do you dislike?

I think one limitation is the languages ​​available for this software. If you want to multiply its use and allow many more people in the world to use it, you should think about including more available languages ​​in the configuration. Customer service is sometimes deficient. (Something that is ironic if we take into account that this is a software designed precisely to improve the way in which companies serve our customers)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the peculiarities of Zoho Desk is that it does not allow changing the name of the company in the configuration once it has been created. Therefore I recommend checking very well before placing the name to avoid problems later.

Greater organization within the company. Increase in productivity and greater response capacity. Better perception among the public opinion about the work that our company does. Minimum investment if we take into account the results that the use of Aiveo has produced.

Muskan S.

"Best Customer Service Software"

What do you like best?

This is the best customer service software which is so much helpful in handling customer and their issues. Tickets can be generated on this software and which can be assigned to concern team members. It not only support customer services but also support the agents and managers too. Team performance can be improved with the help of this. It helps to handle the customer and also track the real time status of ticket.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so to dislike about it. But it will be much better if trial period will be more than 15 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho desk is so well and easy in use. All the tickets and their status can be tracked separately. Executive can do email and live chat with customer can resolve the query within the time. It will help in executive performance and maintain customer satisfaction with the company services.

Zoho desk not only run on desktop but also it offers mobile application which made easy for our employees to tickets from anywhere and resolve the issue on the spot. It also increases the productivity of our team members. Customer care executive resolved the customer query by email and live chat. All the tickets and their status can clearly seen on dashboard which made easy for managers to track the unresolved cases and team members took the steps and fixed the tickets as per priority.

Victoria V.

"A tool that improves the relationship with our customers every day."

What do you like best?

The process to learn to manage Zoho Desk was very short and simple. is available to any user without greater skills with softwares of this type. The interface is very clean. The resources are arranged correctly in the work area. The procedure to trace a ticket is simple. The reports that it contains contain the necessary information. Zoho Desk is an excellent work tool.

What do you dislike?

Actually there are not many things that I dislike about Zoho Desk. So far it has adapted very well to our needs. Good price, good service. It has everything to become a useful tool for any organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Desk is a very useful application for those companies that work with technical support and that in some way must provide solutions to their client portfolio. It's worth trying. You will not regret. It offers free version for those who wish to know it.

With Zoho Desk we have significantly enhanced the workflow in our company. We have attended each request of our clients in the established time. All thanks to Zoho Desk. Without a large investment we have approached an area of ​​our work with excellent results.

Fernanda M.

"Follow-up testing with our customers"

What do you like best?

SLA for user, easy, Order classification and easy for the end user, is a very good tool because it is focused on the consumer and we are a ticket any, The monitoring and segmentation that allows at the general level is attractive for companies of various business turns I think it is best to make a plan of work with everything that is expected to have about the tool and is very easy to understand and the help is very useful at the time of Confirgurar the information We are still validating if you can join a ticket app only but I really think that presindiremos of it and we will only stay with DESK

What do you dislike?

Having to configure it step by step. I think it should be a little more explicit and intuitive. Also should notify when there is update and do with them Without a work plan is very difficult to give structure and direction because many companies expect a very thorough personalization that limits the operations and tests in SI of the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a really good tool and very friendly with exceptional support are very proactive and friendly especially those selling and pre-sale are really sympathetic and very rational people

User classification and option to convert multi Channel I solved a problem I had of integration with CRM in order to promote the unification of operations in both programs The resolution of the problems is almost immediate les escribesy try to communicate either by phone or by mail and do not let spend much time

Jenny Kim H.

"Better than average help desk solution"

What do you like best?

Help Desk is sophisticated enough to do a lot in regards to ticket submission, automated status updating and email confirmations with suggested resolutions.

What do you dislike?

Even after playing around with the workflow and viewing a lot of demos and videos the system does not do exactly what we want. We have figured out work arounds. For example, we are using the articles to support our glossary of terms. The issue is that you cannot define a search. It is based on when you enter something in...so we have to reload our terms each time to keep it in order.

We have multiple Saas products that we provide technical support on. Zoho Desk allows me to create different support "environments" to support these various products. This includes help forms, knowledge base, workflow for emails, etc. The biggest benefit is being able to manage the support issues to ensure we are responding in a timely manner.

Carlos H.

"Easy to use and very useful to strengthen relationships with customers."

What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive interface that makes the job easier. The process to follow up each ticket is simple. The chat function in vivio is extraordinary and useful to facilitate communication with our customers in real time. The functions are well distributed in the work area. It is fast and light.

What do you dislike?

I really do not get failures or negative aspects in Zoho Desk. So far it has worked very well fulfilling each of our expectations. I would only add that we should have more information on the WEB regarding Zoho Desk and its operation. It is simple to use but you can always submit a question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is ideal for those companies that serve a considerable number of users and that need to be taken care of one by one. At first it may seem complex but with a little practice it is easy to handle it. It's worth trying. In a few days I will begin to see progress.

Thanks to Zoho Desk it is now easier for us to order the virtual queue of the clients that we are attending one by one via the virtual way. This has allowed us to be at the forefront of the changes that new technologies have brought to improve production processes. The investment has been little in comparison with the benefits that the use of this software has given us.

Shawn B.

"Fixed our Spreadsheet mess"

What do you like best?

Zoho ticketing system and documenting of problems is well worth it. The customization you get over almost everything is extensive. The dashboard is really easy to use and the organization of your tickets can also be customized. The knowledge base, with some time and effort, will be a real big benefit for all of our current and upcoming techs. Transitions between departments and adding agents is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of the Help desk is aimed at customer oriented feedback/data. As a small tech company we wanted to keep customer out of the process and give some of those tools to our agents, ie. reporting and feedback.

We are bringing 7 venues (and counting) to one "Dashboard" essentially to get a big picture idea of how well our attractions are doing. All of our management teams are always on the same page when it comes to issues in the venues. One of the biggest benefits is going to be the knowledge base. With the Knowledge Base tool we will be able to give agents access to tutorials, parts and data references and a much more easier way to train new techs.

Learn more about Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk Videos

Learning about Zoho Desk?

* We monitor all Zoho Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,497)