(1,299)

Zoho Desk pulls in all your customer interactions from across multiple channels into a single, clean interface. You can then seamlessly continue these conversations and help customers easily.

Work for Zoho Desk?

Learning about Zoho Desk?

Zoho Desk Reviews

Ask Zoho Desk a Question
Showing 1,298 Zoho Desk reviews
Zoho Desk review by Taurai M.
Taurai M.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk review by Jenny Kim H.
Jenny Kim H.

"Better than average help desk solution"

What do you like best?

Help Desk is sophisticated enough to do a lot in regards to ticket submission, automated status updating and email confirmations with suggested resolutions.

What do you dislike?

Even after playing around with the workflow and viewing a lot of demos and videos the system does not do exactly what we want. We have figured out work arounds. For example, we are using the articles to support our glossary of terms. The issue is that you cannot define a search. It is based on when you enter something in...so we have to reload our terms each time to keep it in order.

We have multiple Saas products that we provide technical support on. Zoho Desk allows me to create different support "environments" to support these various products. This includes help forms, knowledge base, workflow for emails, etc. The biggest benefit is being able to manage the support issues to ensure we are responding in a timely manner.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Zoho Desk review by Carlos H.
Carlos H.

"Easy to use and very useful to strengthen relationships with customers."

What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive interface that makes the job easier. The process to follow up each ticket is simple. The chat function in vivio is extraordinary and useful to facilitate communication with our customers in real time. The functions are well distributed in the work area. It is fast and light.

What do you dislike?

I really do not get failures or negative aspects in Zoho Desk. So far it has worked very well fulfilling each of our expectations. I would only add that we should have more information on the WEB regarding Zoho Desk and its operation. It is simple to use but you can always submit a question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is ideal for those companies that serve a considerable number of users and that need to be taken care of one by one. At first it may seem complex but with a little practice it is easy to handle it. It's worth trying. In a few days I will begin to see progress.

Thanks to Zoho Desk it is now easier for us to order the virtual queue of the clients that we are attending one by one via the virtual way. This has allowed us to be at the forefront of the changes that new technologies have brought to improve production processes. The investment has been little in comparison with the benefits that the use of this software has given us.

Zoho Desk review by Shawn B.
Shawn B.

"Fixed our Spreadsheet mess"

What do you like best?

Zoho ticketing system and documenting of problems is well worth it. The customization you get over almost everything is extensive. The dashboard is really easy to use and the organization of your tickets can also be customized. The knowledge base, with some time and effort, will be a real big benefit for all of our current and upcoming techs. Transitions between departments and adding agents is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of the Help desk is aimed at customer oriented feedback/data. As a small tech company we wanted to keep customer out of the process and give some of those tools to our agents, ie. reporting and feedback.

We are bringing 7 venues (and counting) to one "Dashboard" essentially to get a big picture idea of how well our attractions are doing. All of our management teams are always on the same page when it comes to issues in the venues. One of the biggest benefits is going to be the knowledge base. With the Knowledge Base tool we will be able to give agents access to tutorials, parts and data references and a much more easier way to train new techs.

Zoho Desk review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Easy and flexable"

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk does everything our previous solution does just as well, for half the cost per license. That makes it an easy sell for the needs of my small but growing customer support team.

Zoho Desk greatly exceeds our current solution in three notable ways: 1. Agent dashboards, 2. Reporting, 3. Multi-SLA support.

The four different 'work modes' give my agents flexibility in how they view their tickets and take the thought out of managing their day. This is great, since I want my agents thinking about solving customer issues, not futzing with awkward tools to figure out what to work on next.

Zoho Desk offers a lot of different reporting options which enable me to do quick analysis of our ticket volume in ways that would have required awkward CSV exports and spreadsheets with our previous solution. Being able to see per customer trends is a game changer for me.

Multi-SLA is a must for me as we have different client care packages each with their own commitment.

I also think there is a lot of value in having "light users" who don't take up a license. With the old solution we'd have to pay a license for our account managers to even view tickets and that just seems silly.

What do you dislike?

We haven't been using the solution long enough that I have identified anything I don't like. I'm sure something will come up but not yet.

Cost savings, SLA management, and workflow management are the key things for my team. The cost savings and SLA management are obvious benefits realized immediately. The feedback I've received from my team has been positive so far though time will tell how much of an impact the workflow management improvements have.

Zoho Desk review by Daisy C.
Daisy C.

"Zoho Desk - User-friendly, Numerous Features, and Great Value for Money."

What do you like best?

So far, so good. I'm still new to using Zoho Desk. However, my experience has been nothing but exciting. I had some problems getting to know this product at first, but after a few days I started to get the hang of it.

Zoho Desk makes customer support easy and convenient for us and our clients.

In a nutshell, Zoho has all the features you need to make customer support and communication easy, reliable, and efficient. Plus, it's pretty easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

The price. Zoho Desk premium is a bit expensive. But, it does come with added features and benefits. Moreover, their ticketing system is not as good as some other help desk services/software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth every penny. Don't be afraid to try it. You'll be surprised at how helpful it actually is.

Well, it's quite simple. Zoho Desk helps our company to build and nurture healthy and strong relationships with our clients. Basically, it helps to improve our quality of service. That way our clients remain happy and satisfied with our services. And when they are happy, we are too.

Zoho Desk review by Estefanie Arlet M.
Estefanie Arlet M.

"Zoho Desk: a powerful tool that has brought us even closer to our customers."

What do you like best?

Many positive things can be commented about Zoho Desk. Among them the possibility of creating our own work routines, maximizing productivity in our work team. It allows me to visualize each ticket to know in what moment it is generated and it orders them according to its expiration what allows me to attend each problem in an orderly manner and in order of generation It has a very practical interface and at the same time pleasant from the aesthetic point of view .

What do you dislike?

I really do not have many negative things to say about Zoho Desk. It would improve the technical support service. On some occasions I have asked for help and the answers have not been the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The registration and download of Zoho Desk is very simple. We achieved it in a short time. In less than we thought, our company was adapting to this software. It really is a good solution that will significantly improve customer service from the company that decides to hire this service. It's worth trying.

Thanks to Zoho Desk we have improved every day the way in which we organize the information of our clients. The process we have managed to automate 100% thanks to this software. The ticket generation function has been very useful since thanks to it we have guaranteed attention and problem solving to our client portfolio in its entirety.

Zoho Desk review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

"With Zoho Desk has been greater the approach with each of our users."

What do you like best?

The service is truly extraordinary. It is easy to use for any newbie. The interface is very intuitive. Excellent colors Good disposition of functions in the work area. The security of the ticket has allowed us to monitor in real time every problem that occurs with our users.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to narrow down about Zoho. It has satisfied each of our needs efficiently. Maybe the price of premium versions are high but it is really worth making the investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to reinforce the way you interact with your users or customers through software that helps organize the way you handle them then it's time to use Zoho Desk. I use it and I can attest that it is great software.

Benefits? I think the one that stands out is the possibility of having a direct means of communication with our user committees. Live chat romope with the barriers that involve answering an email after receiving it. We have adapted very well to this versatile tool.

Zoho Desk review by Andresa M.
Andresa M.

"Exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

I have a small business and in the past I used Kayako. However, Kayako on demand has a weird "feature" now - it treats both tickets and chats as "conversations", so I do not get any kind of notification when a customer wants a live chat with me. After giving up on Kayako I tried Crisp, but it is just a chat, does not have a ticket integration or phone integration. Then I tried LiveZilla, but then I couldn't send rich text messages or make phone calls. After spending a lot of time doing research, I found Zoho Desk and it has all features I needed and more. The integration with Twilio works perfectly and I can make/answer calls from my browser. Live chat and tickets also work as I as expecting and the price fits my budget.

What do you dislike?

There are many extensions available but they do not have a precise description about how they work. Screenshots would also be very useful so I could know what to expect. Live chat could have more customizable options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial and see for yourself if it fits your needs.

I can finally integrate all my tickets, emails, chats and calls in a single place. That is all I wanted.

Zoho Desk review by Nicolás M.
Nicolás M.

"Great solution for a great price."

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is a very intuitive helpdesk tool with a very friendly (although somewhat rustic) UI. Process of ticketing is efficient, SLAs are handy, clients management is OK, and I liked pretty much the Zoho Analytics. Reports are complete and concrete!

What do you dislike?

The lack of a ticket status that differentates unassigned and assigned open tickets. Both are considered OPEN even if not assigned yet to an agent. There should be a status like "NEW" to distinguish recently opened, unassigned tickets, just like Zendesk does. It'd help pretty much in advanced reporting!

We're solving IT needs for a wide variety of customers like schools, universities, seaports, insurance companies, hospitals and manufacturers. We sell them IT solutions and we give support for a determined time. Zoho Desk comes to be very useful especially when customers need their workers to communicate with our support staff and submit cases, so the support process can be efficient and gives a good impression to customer, mainly in terms of SLA and service performance reporting, according to a defined service contract.

Zoho Desk review by Administrator

"Brilliant CRM tool with smooth interface"

What do you like best?

Live chat with the customer and Ticket creation is just one click away. Escalation matrix is Quick , Best solution in the market.Managing customer relationships is a crucial thing that we take seriously because it helps us in increasing our customer base and profits.Easy to integrate zoho desk to zoho crm which helped in integrating all customer record into one system. This makes the workflow much easier.Nice layout and relatively easy to set up, nice reporting out of the bag.It is easy yet professional open source , to build your support system .You can set rules based on time and/or conditions which give you the ability to tune all the functions of your system to just work the way you need it and in the time you need it .Has saved us lots of time and I also feel it gives a more professional feel to our service.

What do you dislike?

Ticket duplication not available, Will have to file a new ticket as copy paste does not work at times, Forums are a better resource at times . At the same time, a customer support system is available for assistance. When it comes to Zoho Support, there are a number of options available for ticket/case submission.Sometime you may need to ask a question twice to get a proper response. account users cannot be permanently deleted from the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect Solution

Shared the Pro's and Cons with the Zoho. They are very helpful

Zoho Desk review by Dallas Y.
Dallas Y.

"Very Efficient Customer Service Tool"

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is a very streamlined app that integrates well with the Zoho CRM app. It allows for either transparent, or personal email correspondence with customers. We use it as a general customer service mailbox and it works great to keep open communication for any situation. It allows visibility between team members as well when assisting customers if the original service representative is not available.

What do you dislike?

While I understand it is necessary to constantly strive to have the app as streamlined as possible, the Zoho team will make changes pretty frequently. Usually they are good about giving around a months notice with a drop down bar at the top of your browser while using the app. But re-learning where all the function command buttons took a while to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely consider at least the trial period. This allows you to find out if this provides the proper service your business will need. There are different user experience layouts. Also there is a way to filter certain emails to certain departments which can be helpful for larger teams. The Zoho support team is for the most part pretty helpful and can help you to solve and understand any issues.

Open communication with customer and businesses. It also can be used as a communication platform for different vendors that we might consider working with. They can contact us with information about their website or services provided which allows us to screen their business before making a decision.

Zoho Desk review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"It works, but not the best user experience."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of transferring tickets to other users, I also like how simple the status changes are. It's simple to have conversations within a ticket with just a few people of your choice instead of everyone who has access to a ticket which allows for helpful communication on the team.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit difficult to sort your ticket view, there are a lot of options when it comes to viewing tickets, but sometimes it's difficult to find the view you want. For example, when I just want to see my open tickets, it's sometimes difficult to find that sort view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your people are good at adopting new software before choosing this option. While it is a good and robust platform, there might be a barrier for people who aren't as tech-minded.

Zoho Desk has certainly helped ease bottlenecks and helped people have an easy way to see when tickets are due and to communicate within tickets. I've realized that our workflow has been more efficient since using Zoho Desk.

Zoho Desk review by Rob W.
Rob W.

"Still using trial, so far so good."

What do you like best?

So far, after only using it for a short amount of time and only testing out its features, I think my favourite part is the possibilities for the workflows. The more we use it I can see us creating many time saving tasks. We currently have a few set up for testing, mainly assigning particular incoming tickets and then closing the ones which are for notifications only.

What do you dislike?

The spam filter is a bit over enthusiastic. When we first linked our emails, only about 60% of them were coming through. After contacting support, we were pointed in the direction of the spam queue (which we had been previously unaware of). It might be worth having this folder become more obvious to new users. Also, It would be good if you could catagorise closed tickets. You might be able to do this with keywords or some such thing but I have not found it yet (though I admit myself that I have not had a thorough search!). This would be very helpful for those tickets which come in that are notification emails for various automated features we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial to see if it meets your needs and a vast collection of knowledge base articles to help get you up and running.

None as of yet as we are trialing it. We are hoping to help tidy up our ticketing system and help with in house communication and collaboration on existing tickets.

Zoho Desk review by BELEN C.
BELEN C.

"Reseña"

What do you like best?

En lo personal me agrada mucho la plataforma de zoho desk, ayuda mucho en l a gestión de los tickets y de la asignación de cada uno a diferentes agentes. Me agrada la parte en la que te permite crear varios agentes, diversas reglas de asignación, diversos departamentos. Se pueden agregar productos, rediseñar los diversos formularios de cada departamento, crear reglas de asociación entre combos.

What do you dislike?

No es disgusto, más bien es como una sugerencia hacia el re diseño de los formularios para cada departamento. Podrían mejorar las opciones que hay para elegir entre los campos. Creo que el único detalle que tendrían que mejorar es en la parte de la personalización del portal de ayuda, no se puede editar del todo, ya que al momento de elegir de entre alguna de las opciones que muestra de tipos de tipografia, al cambiarla esta no se actualiza, y no se muestra de manera linda, si no que sale una letra algo primitiva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si lo recomendaría debido a que ayuda mucho en la parte de la administración, de poder asignar diversos agentes para atender los tickets, esta muy completo Soho Desk debido a que el portal de ayuda es editable, configurable, se puede personalizar tanto en colores, como en formato de letra, las secciones que deseas se visualicen cuando los usuarios ingresan al portal.

La verdad es que ayuda mucho en la administración de peticiones de los distintos departamentos que existen, llevar una mejor administración y comunicación interna, tiempos de respuesta y de solución más eficientes.

Zoho Desk review by Roberto Antonio P.
Roberto Antonio P.

"An excellent service with a very friendly interface"

What do you like best?

One of the positive aspects of Zoho Desk to highlight is how easy it is to use it due to the interface that it has and that allows to control the tracking that is done to each ticket. The possibility of chatting live with the users facilitates communication. This service allows to track and solve short-term complaints and problems presented by customers.

What do you dislike?

A problem to be solved is that the technical support team is somewhat slow when there is a problem and we decide to contact you. Beyond that problem we are satisfied with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to acquire this product if you want your company to exponentially improve the service it provides to its customers.

No doubt that the greatest benefit that Zoho has given us is the possibility of offering a service that allows us to support our customers and have information before any problem that may arise.

Zoho Desk review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Great support desk tool"

What do you like best?

I like the way it allows me to organize the tickets, the replay templates, and Snippets, these last ones are great. Also the ability to access some client details from CRM. The chat looks like a great tool but I haven't had the time to test it as I want. If it does work the way we want to, it is going to be a great tool. The potential of Help Center looks promising but I haven't tried yet. Reports are easy to read.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The mobile app doesn't convince me much. I need some integration with IP telephony from within the mobile app. I'm still testing the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I don't have much experience with this or other desk tools, but so far it has been much fun and loaded with satisfaction. I think customers have felt a difference in the way they are heard. There are many tools that I think are going to make a big difference as soon as I can implement them, especially the Help Center. It gives me a lot more confidence in how the support departamente is doing its job.

The ability to supervise the responses and improve response time. Costumer satisfaction. PKIs. Standardization of responses. Typification of problems to be solved for our customers. The possibility of collaboration in finding solutions to the clients' requests has a lot of potential for our business. Help Center, unexpectedly, can give us solutions to many of our customers' requirements.

Zoho Desk review by Juan Esteban S.
Juan Esteban S.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

It is a very interesting platform, which allows to consolidate the image of the company with clients

through the timely management of incidents presented.

It has several options to configure the handling of tickets according to the company's schedules.

You can track the tickets according to their states, allowing you to obtain valuable information for the

generation of indicators.

The only thing seen so far is to have the possibility of more options to filter the tickets creation with a email.

generation of indicators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is useful, friendly.

generation of indicators.

Zoho Desk review by Wilmer P.
Wilmer P.

"A tool that has helped our organization to strengthen ties with our users"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho is how easy it is to use it because it offers a very friendly interface so that anyone learns to manipulate it easily. Your live chat option allows us to contact users. It is compatible with email, social networks and WEB form.

What do you dislike?

Although the interface is friendly I think it could be something more attractive to look at. Sometimes the aspect also counts in addition to the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The option of the forums can be more effective than your technical support service at the time of any doubt. Try if you want your free version. It is very good to begin to become familiar with this service.

Thanks to Zoho we have been able to strengthen some policies that we have promoted from our organization and that have allowed us to improve our management in order to satisfy the needs of our users.

Zoho Desk review by Hector M.
Hector M.

"Very easy to implement and overral good user experience"

What do you like best?

It is a full featured application, that helps you organize your customer inquiries and improve your customer communication and service. The user interface helps find every feature easily and is very self explanatory. Don't need too much time understanding how it works. Integration with other apps was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Not many things I dislike about the product. Probably feel that sometimes some screen take more time than usual to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a lot of features that help improve processes and customer service. The cost-benefit is great, not many applications gives you as many features. You can be up and running in days. It is better to have fewer agents and leave other backend work in other applications you already own.

Customer service, we have improve the time to respond to problems and customer inquiries. Our process is more efficient since we can track SLA times.

Zoho Desk review by Omnia H.
Omnia H.

"Would definitely recommend it "

What do you like best?

Ability to customize it according to your company needs, it help in a great way to monitor agents performance, response time and other KPIS particulary important to improves your service level. Also the ability to automate the workflow is another awesome thing i like about Zoho.

Also Zoho provides excellent after service support, your account manager will guide you through the implementation process and will support you by phone and email whenever you need any help. Not only provide the solution but will follow up after that to make sure it meets your needs

What do you dislike?

iOS store reviews not integrated yet and instagram inbox, it would be great if Zoho can include both soon as most of the business now are using these channels to reply and intercat with their users , wish they can find a solution for including it soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

To go and start a free trial , they will love it for sure and they can choose a plan that suits their needs with resonable price.

Replying to users feedback on Emails, live chat, and social media in a timely manner and through one dashboard, it's easier to manage all using the same application. it keeps all neat and tidy and enable you to generate more accurate reports easily

Zoho Desk review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Zoho Desk Review"

What do you like best?

I like the Zoho interface. Zoho is doing a really good job at integrating all kinds of different required business applications into one comprehensive suite of products. With wonderful free trials, and free levels of service. The Zoho Desk platform is a great replacement for Jira and is well on it's way to being a great system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I cannot set a custom ticket number series that contains letters. Jira has a custom key function which prefixes your space name. Example: CDSCDC-1001. This feature is an important in a ticketing system to help differentiate tickets between departments/organizations. Also being able to remove some of their defined "required" fields would be good. I don't necessarily need to associate my tickets to a "contact" all the time and if there is a way to make this not required, it is not easily apparent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth checking out with a free trial and seeing if it will work for your Help Desk Solution. Zoho is heading in the right direction with their support tools.

Zoho is providing a good ticketing system, with simple to understand API functions that allowed us to integrate Zoho ticketing into our SQL Server platform. This allows us to have our SQL Servers auto open tickets when failures occur. This is great. Also, the free tiers of service are WONDERFUL for small businesses and will cause us to more than likely upgrade with Zoho in the future.

Zoho Desk review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Zoho Desk is the only help desk solution we found that doesn't mangle emails"

What do you like best?

The number one 'feature' that attracted us to Zoho Desk, after trialing a LOT of other systems, was how well it deals with the email communication between us and our customers. All the other systems have 'Reply above this line', or mangle any 'in-line' replies that customers might make... or any number of other frustrating ways that make it obvious it isn't a straightforward email conversation. Zoho Desk has absolutely nailed what other help desks obviously struggle with. Since we got in and started using it in anger, I also love the ease and simplicity of recording the time taken on each support ticket; the automated workflows;

What do you dislike?

The configuration and setup can be quite confusing, because there's so many options. For example, I still haven't figured out how to NOT have every agent listed as the CEO of the company! On the flip side though, the extensive ability to customise Zoho Desk means that if you can think of something you want it to do, there's probably going to be a way... and the online help articles are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If providing email support to your customers is important, Zoho Desk is hands down the best tool for the job.

We were struggling to keep on top of help and support requests in a shared email inbox. We liked the ease and simplicity for our clients to be able to just email in, but the management of those support requests was becoming increasingly difficult with every additional customer.. Zoho Desk's parsing and manipulation of emails is almost as good as any web-based email system... and you get all the added benefits of a kickass help desk.

Zoho Desk review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Zoho Desk - A fully-featured help desk support system"

What do you like best?

- Comprehensive ticket system

- Supports multiple agents

- Internal and external users

- Knowledgebase

- Communication options

What do you dislike?

- Takes quite a bit of configuration

- Branding email templates was problematic

- Some reports could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many options for help desks these days, but few have the features of Zoho Desk and none can match the value, especially if you are a Zoho One subscriber. Try the trial version to see if this is suitable for your organisation. It supports all the required support team features - agent delegation, escalation, exception reporting, KPI reporting, etc. It is easy for users to understand and there are many options for raising a ticket - email, web form, social media, telephone. Zoho Desk automates the communication and reporting so agents can get on with resolving problems to the customer's satisfaction.

If you provide support to a large number of users, you really need some tools to automate, record and manage the process. Zoho Desk is at the heart of our helpdesk for internal and external users. It makes sure issues are properly recorded and dealt with or escalated quickly. Zoho Desk's reporting features gives clear visibility over the performance of the support team and customer satisfaction. Zoho Desk has been useful to demonstrate compliance with SLAs.

Zoho Desk review by James P.
James P.

"Zoho Desk Professinoal - A Very Flexible Helpdesk"

What do you like best?

- Allows Custom fields

- Allows Custom reports (including reporting on the custom fields)

- Allows notes on sub-tasks

- Has multiple 2-factor authentication options

What do you dislike?

- Support seems a bit slow (around 2 business days for a response in my experiences - not sure how this compares to other helpdesk vendors)

- Reporting on multiple modules at a time ("child modules") can show duplicate records (this is by design by Zoho and is counterintuitive when designing a custom report)

Tracking Helpdesk tickets and time as well as internal issues. The use of tasks with their own set of notes allows most information about an issue to be contained inside 1 ticket. The ability to use custom fields and report on all of it gives good management overview into the situation at any given time.

We moved from Freshdesk due to the inability of Freshdesk's Blossom plan to provide us with custom reporting. Of course, we could have upgraded Freshdesk (it's a good product) but the other big advantage of Zoho Desk is that ability to put comments against a task, instead of having 3 tasks and all the comments jumbled in the main ticket. Both are good products, but Zoho was more flexible for us.

Zoho Desk review by Mubashir T.
Mubashir T.

"Best support desk i have ever used"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and train staff the blueprinting is really amazing which allows us to guide staff through our company process. With Zoho we went from keeping everthing in our inbox and heads to having a clear path to completing tasks as required. From what we have seen thus far we have not even scratched the surface of what ZOHO desk can do. The support from the team has been great as well, assisting us where we need and the knowledge base is robust. We also love the integration with their other products specifically the Sales IQ integrations.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some work but will get there. We are also trying to learn the API integration modules which will allow us to automate certain processes into our 365 enviroment this does seem a bit tricky as we cannot a solution as to how, it must be said that we have not contacted their support regarding this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest you implement this product with immediate effect, the streamline and ability to monitor and manage staff and projects is brilliant

Faster response time to clients, spending too much time on a client, we now have a track of every single second spent on a client and now know how much money we are losing with out of scope requests. In the past we would lose track of our clients and what is due, using the ZOHO Desk in conjunction with Microsoft teams both our internal and external processes are now managed digitally with full track records on everything.

Zoho Desk review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Trail Run"

What do you like best?

The ability to track tickets in detail to ensure that agents are working properly.

What do you dislike?

Zoho can be complicated to use at first. There is a huge variety of features and it can sometimes be difficult to figure these features out on your own. Reaching a Zoho representative is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho should training sessions for people who are looking into signing up for the product. A deep drive that full explains all abilities of the program and how a new customer should set up the program step by step. We spoke to a Zoho rep about a demo but it was not detailed enough for us to navigate the program with ease and test the program internally with our team.

Streamlining communication between our team as well as creating an easy to use platform to track all customer service cases.

Zoho Desk review by Umesh S.
Umesh S.

"Zoho Desk - Best Support Cloud Based Desk"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and train staff

Comprehensive ticket system

Supports multiple agents

Internal and external users

Knowledge base

Communication options

Users / Customer Login

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some work as some Customization are not flowed in app.

Email Customization required in regards to font, color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's one of the most organized platforms I've ever seen to serve customers, it also provides you with a lot of information and many options.

Provide fast solutions for our ERP user requests in regards of support or new development.

Answering to all my customers.

The benefit for us is to keep track of all cases and who they are assigned to and also adds a professional look to our company.

Zoho Desk review by Konstantin D.
Konstantin D.

"That's the best of all solutions I tried"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is automatic suggestion of pre-defined answers. The system analyses contents of the ticket and suggests the best answers/templates. Next my favorite is a feature to quickly insert text Snippets into message body - you can type a sequence of characters, hit TAB and it inserts pre-defined piece of text. This really saves time! Another killer feature is Blueprints. It's long to write about it, but it is really powerful. I also like very much how UI is organized in general and the ability to do many things with keyboard shortcuts.

Before trying Zoho Desk I did tested a lot of solutions an I have something to compare with. Zoho Desk is my favorite one.

The Zoho Desk platform is constantly improving - I saw several updates (new features) coming regularly. To be honest, I haven't had time to investigate all their features yet. I haven't tried their AI assistant yet and looking forward to give it a test!

What do you dislike?

The weak place is mobile app. I didn't found a possibility to use pre-defined answers in mobile app (I tested the one for iOS). I hope this feature will come up soon!

Another disadvantage I found - it is hard to control Anti-Spam. In particular, it is impossible to create a spam filter, which defines message as legitimate (and thus, avoid it marked as spam). Still it is possible to mail a request to Zoho's support team and disable Anti-Spam feature completely).

I am solving problem of delivering best user support service for our software product. Delivering good support service is essential for software product to grow.

Zoho Desk review by Adela F.
Adela F.

"Very Easy and not complicated at all."

What do you like best?

Its easy to manage tickets, administrators could easily control them, reports are also easy to generate. They make it easy to move around and the overall interface is very simple its not hard to understand its very good for beginners. It doesn't require a lot of work to put in.

What do you dislike?

I never had any problems, receiving emails and shooting them out. I love it its easy to use. This program is awesome and gives the buyer a variety of services such a business needs. Thanks to ZOHO!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will continue to recommend such program to my friends and family business partners to. ill continue to use it because of the value of it gives us, this program without a doubt is worth it. Beginner user friendly program!

WE have made this into our processes so people who process a request its easily and rapidly sent to us to be reviewed. I see the potential this has to revolutionize our department.

Zoho Desk review by Leah S.
Leah S.

"Best ticketing system!"

What do you like best?

It is an intuitive tool easy to learn and use, especially for agents with very little knowledge, can identify improvements in processes, easy to license, useful for case management and customer service oriented. you can easily see indicators and measure management in real time.

It allows us to easily identify which cases are about to expire, which helps us to identify the root causes of failures or opportunities for improvement.

One of its best features it's the time tracking tool, also the reports... You can always check everything so easily.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say. Every feature I've tried it has worked perfectly fine! It is the perfect tool for handling and managing reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide fast solutions for our clients's requests.

Zoho Desk review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"Unpleasant from Development standpoint"

What do you like best?

Seems to be a fairly good ticketing system for internal users and people who just want to get started with something fairly easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

The API sucks, there is no support for accessing end user data or posting data as an end user unless you use the SDKs which I haven't tested. When developing cross platform the API is lacking a lot of features. Understanding that a user is not the same as an agent and neither is the same as a help desk user is unfortunate and undocumented. Many features to implement the simplest tasks must be tested since the API is not documented well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if just using as a ticketing system horrible if trying to develop for the platform from the perspective of an end user.

Just using it as a test development platform for a customer that uses Zoho Desk.

Zoho Desk review by Rachel A M.
Rachel A M.

"Their interface is amazing "

What do you like best?

The software is simple and easy to use with the ability to customize it. The main objective of the software is mainly to manage the customer service, but in my case, I used it for the internal system of issuing newsletters so that the employees keep informed of everything. Zoho Desk contains a client portal with minimal functions necessary to send and view requests. I can customize the colors and tabs names and views. It contains many views and lists of reports in multiple filtering options.

It is easy to track tickets, as an administrator you can easily control tickets, generating reports is a simple task. They have an intuitive portal for the removal of their tickets.

What do you dislike?

I have never had problems configuring it, to receive emails and to send emails. I like it is very easy to use. This platform is excellent and offers a variety of services that the owner of a business needs. Thank Zoho

Recommendations to others considering the product

In general I am and I have been very happy with Desk. I will continue to recommend to my acquaintances and colleagues and I will continue using it because of the value of what it gets, without a doubt, it's worth it. Customer service User-friendly functionality

We have implemented this as part of our processing department to process requests and send information bulletins related to technology. I can see the potential to revolutionize and rationalize our department.

Zoho Desk review by Cameo M.
Cameo M.

"Zoho was the best fit for my support needs!"

What do you like best?

I really love the time tracking tool and the flexibility to enter and modify time entries. I use it to help generate time reports for my hourly-rate projects and clients. The predefined reports are very useful. Entering a new ticket is very easy. My primary reason for trialing Zoho Desk was because I needed a help desk with a customer self-service portal. While most Help Desk offerings provide a Customer Self-Service portal, Zoho was the only one that offered this service for FREE, with no time limit, for companies with 3 agents or less. Once I trialed it I found it provided additional features that would help my productivity.

What do you dislike?

Some of the controls are not intuitive. For example, I had entered a default billing rate when I was poking around in the system. However, when I needed to change it, I couldn't find it, even though I used the Search tool. "Forwarding" a ticket into the system via email is a little cumbersome as a difficult-to-remember snippet has to be added to the beginning of the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the time tracking tool for my internal projects as well as for tracking billable time for clients. Time tracking is only available with the "professional" version of Zoho. But Zoho's professional version is the least expensive of all the comparable Help Desk software that I researched. So if time tracking is important for your business, Zoho is the most affordable.

Tracking time spent on both billable and non-billiable projects has been made easy. I just run a customized tickets report for a particular client before I create an invoice for that client. When I create a time entry I write a brief description with each entry. I customized a report to show the time entry descriptions. This makes it easy to for the customers to see what I did with the associated time. But most of all, I have peace of mind knowing that both customers and myself can see the documented work we have collaborated on and can easily find our work history in the self-service portal, and not have to depend on email strings for this information.

Zoho Desk review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"First time using a help desk"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Zoho Desk is so easy to set up. Likewise, the fact that it integrates with the other Zoho suite of apps makes this a great tool to enhancing customer experience as well as streamlining operations.

What do you dislike?

So far, I can't say there is anything I dislike about it. I guess I just found it hard to add agents for some reason or another. I have to keep resending and resending the invite.

I am looking to enhance customer experience as well as provide a systematic way of tracking trouble tickets or customer concerns. So far, with Zoho desk, we have a higher chance of resolving all customer issues that come our way as the old way of going through a zillion mails in our inbox is just too time consuming and the possiblity of missing something is so high.

Zoho Desk review by Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.

"Facilidad y Flexibilidad"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta intuitiva de fácil aprendizaje y uso, en especial para agentes con muy poco conocimiento, Permite identificar mejoras en los procesos, fácil de licenciar, útil para la gestión de casos y orientada al servicio al cliente. se pueden ver indicadores fácilmente y medir la gestión en tiempo real.

Permite conoce y realizar la traza de cualquier caso que se este atendiendo y permite conocer todas las tareas realizadas por cada uno de los participantes del proceso. permite la atención de tickets a través de diferentes canales. También permite identificar fácilmente cuales casos están por vencerse, los vencidos; lo que nos ayuda a identificar las causas raíces de las fallas o de las oportunidades de mejora.

Se facilita enormemente el proceso con la gestión de notificaciones y permite tanto a los usuarios como a los agentes estar enterados del estado de los casos y hacer la gestión oportuna de los mismos.

What do you dislike?

No esta completamente en español lo que limita los agentes que no son bilingues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Como oportunidad de mejora seria excelente si se puede mejorar la integración el directorio activo, evitando la creación de un subdominio y también estimamos corto el periodo de evaluación y pensamos que para tener una mejor visión de la herramienta y del completo potencial de la misma debería tenerse al menos tres meses

la centralización de toma de pedidos de cliente, también se aumenta la calidad de la información

Zoho Desk review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Ticketing system"

What do you like best?

This is my tird ticketing system that I use in 5 years and Zoho Desk is very useful!

I realy like it! The system of auto timer is very great, I very love it to charge my customers. I have integrate as well the Zoho Invoice so I can make facture right from the ticket of my customer, to I gain time! This is very fun to use. I safe time in my working day. I can safe time in futur to show how to use my Desk to my futur agents. The support service is great as well, I have sent them many emails and they have reply to me very fast. We have even had calls and chat together and I have share my screen to get the best help that I was needed.

What do you dislike?

There is some things that I don't like but I have find some other way to done the task. However, I'm sure they will release new features in short time. But I can say the it is hard to merge ticket if they are not in the same list in front of you view. The iOS app this is not possible to merge ticket. This is not even possible to make macro, only from the web version. This is hard to set up when you are use to use another ticketing system because I had everyting setup and when you change to another one you want this setup fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful

Answering to all my customers.

Zoho Desk review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"We implemented because we were already on Zoho Mail and CRM - made a huge difference for us"

What do you like best?

We are able to connect to our general support email box and keep all our requests organized. Implementing the trial version was very quick and didn't require support or training

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we do have to go back into our email to send outgoing. It would be helpful to be able to fire off an email within Desk that doesn't necessarily integrate with a ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing of all Zoho products are competitive or better. Their suite of functionality is impressive and our use of Zoho has made our virtual office function without a hitch.

Several of us were sharing one support email address and it was becoming very hard to manage. We tried Desk because we were already using Zoho products. It completely reversed our situation, prevented us from duplicating support, or missing requests. A game changer for us.

Zoho Desk review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"Works well, nice way to record and organize our school tech tickets"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, once you have an account Zoho is easy to use. Fast way to communicate with other tech people not in your building, yet clear communication for each ticket. Far better than communicating issues over email.

What do you dislike?

I had a few teachers tech tickets put into the spam/trash folder. There was no reason for this to occur. This caused their tickets to not show in the open tickets que.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once up and running it works well. I did experience quite a few problems in getting my account to work in the first place. Once my login worked, everything has been great other than the few tech tickets that Zoho placed into the spam folder.

We use Zoho to manage our school district's tech tickets. Tickets can be assigned to IT staff, and all the information can be tracked, organized, and displayed various ways. Zoho has been a great tool for organizing and tracking our tech tickets.

Zoho Desk review by Rylee P.
Rylee P.

"Zoho Desk is a very economical solution to ensure uninterrupted and unrivaled customer service"

What do you like best?

You can set rules based on time and/or conditions which give you the ability to tune all the functions of your system to just work the way you need it and in the time you need it Great way to edit files, free business email service is great service, the 5 user limit but you can get more when you get referrals. Zoho Vault is a tool we use alot with many teams to store and share passwords securely. Software UI Design is beautiful. Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define This is constantly evolving and new powerful features are being added in continually. It is now quite extensible and boasting tools like multi-users workflows, escalation in CRM leads, internal and external knowledge bases and seriously enterprise level chat.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such and backend developers keep updating regularly. Nothing to complang much here. Interface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more. Sorting functions such as removing or filtering spam are hard for ZOHO Desk. Everything can be initially messy. When searching through prior tickets, I wish there were more filters than just "Relevance" and "Modified Time".

all it related requests

Zoho Desk review by Kirk H.
Kirk H.

"Has many of the features typically found with more pricey competitors"

What do you like best?

First off, it is pretty intuitive. We spent very little time looking at documentation or contacting them for assistance. We were up and running in a couple days. The user interface is very straight forward and our team was able to easily create and manage tickets. The Customer Portal is also very easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

Like some other competitors, there are limits to how much flexibility is there unless you pay more. Still, at the lower price, there was enough customization and configuration to meet our needs for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a less expensive alternative to other systems out there with the same capabilities. Ease of use and straight-forward configurations make this a great fit for smaller to mid-sized companies.

We handle technical support questions and issues that come from our remote facilities - who we have set up as customers. It helps a lot in giving them transparency and communication with the issues that they have reported.

Zoho Desk review by Maurice M.
Maurice M.

"Ease to Use"

What do you like best?

Here at IT & Beyond we like to comfortability and ease of uses with the software. I really like how the software is very customizable of us to make changes on the fly. Adding our domain was very easy to do with the knowledge base and 1, 2, 3 steps to get it done. We so love how the Welcome Portal comes ready to go. All we need was to set it up and send to our users.

What do you dislike?

The Dislike about the software would have to be the sometimes confusion of titles. There are times when you look at a title and that title is not detailed enough to know what is under the drop-down list. ie. If you need to add a need admin user you should be able to do it from the user drop-down list by just clicking a button but no you have to go to users and control but you would think that is where you add a new user as in clients. Also I emailed support and never heard from them about my SSL cert

Zoho Desk review by Silvio C.
Silvio C.

"Parece que vai servir"

What do you like best?

Quero testar o software de suporte ao cliente antes de me decidir pela ferramenta definitiva e o Zoho Desk me deu essa opção. Tem muitas ferramentas para configurar já na versão de teste e a versão free tem muitas opções também. Comparei com algumas outras ferramentas e decidi pela Zoho por ser mais barata, mais clean, com mais opções de ferramentas na versão de teste. Como é para um teste inicial, teremos poucas pessoas cadastradas e não precisava fazer um grande contrato agora no início.

What do you dislike?

Muitas informações ainda estão em inglês, mesmo eu alterando a língua para português do Brasil. Algumas configurações eu não consegui mudar, como nomes de categorias e das prioridades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comparado a outras ferramentas, dá mais opções de ferramentas e personalização desde a versão de teste.

Quero centralizar os chamados dos usuários (B2C) e dos clientes (B2B) em um único lugar. Também quero criar um histórico de CRM dos atendimentos, unindo os dois tipos de atendimento.

Zoho Desk review by Tracy B.
Tracy B.

"Powerful Tool with a few weaknesses"

What do you like best?

Zoho Desk is an effective way of keeping track of cases and tasks. For the great price and easy setup, we would recommend it. We just modified our procedures around how we bill things out and it should work great for us. It also ties in to Zoho books!

What do you dislike?

They billing functionality and billing reporting etc is a little on the weaker side. Getting the links to zoho books was a little quirky at first but once you figure it out it does the job!

We are hoping that it solves our lost revenue in time tracking weaknesses. We will be billing on a case per case basis which will hopefully be rid of the massive days worth of billing at the end of each month. It should also keep our cash flow a bit more consistent.

Zoho Desk review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"Reliable Help Desk tool"

What do you like best?

This platform is a friendly web software to track customer incidents and request, with a full SLA management, Knowledge Base for common problems, escalation levels to improve customer service and affordable solution for any company no matter what size. We love the mobility so using Zoho Desk from the mobile phone is the best.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays, all customers communicate using whatsapp application, there is no integration yet with whatsapp, then we have to copy-paste the message from the mobile and create manually a ticket. Although there have integration with some telephony partners, the offer is still low and we can´t use in our country.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start to using in the trial version and you will see how the productivity of your technical department starts to grow.

My business can handle more effectively all the customer calls, when reporting an incident or have a request on the service we provide. IS very comfortable to have interaction with the final user through different communication channels. We are more close to the customers, and having faster response to their petitions.

Zoho Desk review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Easy to adopt, easy to use."

What do you like best?

I can say that I like Zoho because they include the automation function, the integration functions and the account management tools. Automation tools allow fast and easy control of tickets, which means they can be divided into the appropriate areas and distributed to the right departments within your organization. Integration features allow you to seamlessly synchronize between your CRM system and the Helpdesk, which means duplication of administration and fast connectivity between the two.

What do you dislike?

Great functionality and ability to customize all aspects of the ticketing system, such as the ease of configuration and the number of functions provided by the system. We were able to successfully configure the system to work with our support email and to create tickets with each new email that improved productivity and facilitated the tracking of all tickets and prevented us from having to copy all the information on the platform. zoho desk There have been minimal problems with the configuration and, in general, it is a reliable system to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend it to start clients who are working hard to add professionalism to their brand without having even the cash flow. Having a great email server that grows with the business is a great benefit.

it helped us to incorporate CRM and avoid the risks that imply a large initial investment and the resistance of the interested parties. In addition, the entire set of integrated products gave us the possibility of a single backend for all business needs. It's easy to get started with it and integration with the available business software is easy. Channels can be configured with minimal effort and APIs are well documented and easy to use. The immediate integration with CRM, billing and marketing is a great help to cover all interactions related to customers.

Zoho Desk review by Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

" Fast, easy and effective"

What do you like best?

The tool facilitates communication with the end user. Assigning tasks to the internal team is very easy and allows an adequate follow-up. The interface is friendly and intuitive and allows users to navigate comfortably and in a few clicks to experience the complete process for requesting and tracking tickets.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to customize the business rules of the service model. The personalization of the states of a ticket seemed complex to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using similar tools is much more complex to learn to use them and the user experience is a great point in favor of Zoho.

Better communication with the client has been achieved. Both the petitions and incident reports have been addressed in a more orderly and structured manner and the team's activities have been kept visible.

Zoho Desk review by Assem M.
Assem M.

"Excellent and easily deployable solutions"

What do you like best?

Easy deployment allowed us to resolve a critical issue.

What do you dislike?

Pricing was a pain, particularly for startups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our initial use of Zoho desk was atypical, it was not used by our clients to comment to our help desk, but rather used by us to communicate to our suppliers and developers.

In the future I see other uses, as in being a link between our social channels, website on one side and our agents and CRM on the other. This would allow proper documentations and assignment of briefs and requests to agents as well as timely tracking that is both linked in the CRM as well as the other tools we are using,

Managing dependencies and issues across multiple vendors was an issue we have faced, by deploying zoho desk we improved internal communications and transparency.

Zoho Desk review by Colin B.
Colin B.

"Does what I need it to do"

What do you like best?

It does exactly what I need it to do with support ticketing for a large portfolio of client websites I have.

Allows me to easily delegate support tickets across my team and automate processes. Haven't run into any major blockages that would make me look for something else at this point.

What do you dislike?

Could have better documentation and direction on setting up automated tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a simple solution to delegate tasks with reporting and automated features and it fits your budget, I'd say go for it.

We are more efficiently managing support tickets for a large portfolio of client websites. It helps make sure things don't fall through the cracks and we are able to see which clients are taking up a large part of our time and make proactive features.

Zoho Desk review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

""Simple and very powerful""

What do you like best?

Great software Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions. The ease to design the product. Excellent method to work in the interface. Ticket tracking and acceleration framework allow the organization to track and address customer problems on time.

This tool completely replaced the method of association with email, phone calls, visits, informal communication stages in one.

Reporting and the notification system. Can see the pending and closed issues perfectly sorted out. Can handle the support calls easily.

We love that is it cloud based. very easy to customize to fit our needs. we also wanted a system that grows with us as we grow our team. very scalable.

What do you dislike?

It takes a few weeks to master the design of the software.

There are so many options, it really allows a lot of customization.

This is an advantage, but also a disadvantage

but otherwise I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the tool because it is very useful for a faster and more effective organization of the client's information.

Zoho Desk is a stage of the help work area that allows organizations to transmit high-quality client support to their clients with instruments that expand the operator's profitability and exams and reports that train supervisors to discover problems in specialized exhibitions. that can improve their administration. business options. Customers can also benefit from Zoho Desk as the product allows them to discover convenient and important help without going too far.

Learn more about Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk Videos

Learning about Zoho Desk?

* We monitor all Zoho Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,299)