SAP Business One is an ideal, fully integrated, simple-to-use business administration system that is especially suited for growing small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) & smaller subsidiaries of global companies. It has features, functions and analytical tools to manage Purchasing, Inventory Management, Production, CRM, Sales, Service Management, Banking, Finance, Analytics at it's core. if special vertical & horizontal extensions are required, there are SAP certified apps or add-ons. More than 50,000 customers worldwide rely on SAP Business One to manage their businesses in a real-time basis to plan, record & analyse key operations. There are multiple localisations, support multiple languages and currencies. SAP Business One can be deployed on-premise or in the Cloud. SAP has a clear roadmap for the continued development of SAP Business One so that your investment in this solution is protected for the long-term. There is a large global partner eco-system that can help with your implementation, development and support of SAP Business One.
There is very little to dislike about SAP Business One. Some people may claim that it is 'expensive'.
Consider SAP Business One for the following reasons:
1. Optimal, high-value, modern solution from the global leader in the ERP system niche
2. A clear roadmap of upcoming enhancements which protect your investment in this platform
3. Feature rich, easy-to-use system that you can deploy in stages
4. Supports multi-currency & multiple languages
5. Extend as your business grows - inter-company processes, extended manufacturing features, etc with certified apps / add-ons. Implement only the extensions that your business needs. Avoid 'code clutter'.
6. A modern solution that is keeping up with the times - simple user interface, in-memory technology, browser based access to cloud versions
SAP Business One is a single integrated business administration platform. It is usually adopted by companies to replace several 'scattered solutions' that were adopted in an 'organic' manner during the development of the business. These 'islands of automation' are difficult to sustain. Lots of time is lost reconciling data between these legacy systems.
With SAP Business One, customers will typically develop a Business Blueprint after a project is kicked off. During the creation of this blueprint, processes will be optimised and the SAP Business One system will be configured to support the revised processes. Data quality will improve. Decision making can be done on a 'real-time'. Time will be freed up from minimising/avoiding mundane & repetitive manual activities. More can be done to grow the business with this improvement in productivity.
In addition, SAP Business One, becomes an ideal platform for future growth - RFID based inventory management solutions to save time, costs and accuracy, new sales channel with e-commerce, mobile warehouse solutions, greater access to company data on mobile devices (iOS & Android) for sales and customer relationship managers.