Highspot

Highspot

4.7

Highspot is the industry’s most advanced sales enablement solution. With artificial intelligence technology that powers industry-leading search and recommendations, a flexible approach to content organization, advanced analytics, dynamic guided selling experiences and 50+ certified technology integrations, Highspot provides sales and marketing teams with the capabilities they need to win more business—all wrapped up in an easy-to-use solution that sales reps love.

Work for Highspot?

Learning about Highspot?

Highspot Reviews

Ask Highspot a Question
Showing 285 Highspot reviews
Highspot review by John Paul M.
John Paul M.

"Highspot puts your Sales Enablement efforts on steroids!"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use, solves a massive challenge of right content, available to the right people at the right time AND enables sales people to actually use the content and "pitch" more effectively with analytics on how prospects are engaging with the content. It's hard to get a Salespersons attention - give them Highspot and they will LOVE you for saving them time and making them more effective!

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something it would be that certain features are still in the backlog...like any customer as soon as we identify a way something could be better we would like it done the next day. Highspot has been incredibly easy to work with and responds to our suggestions and feedback with sincerity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you talk to other people that have looked at all the options and chosen Highspot and implemented it ....they'll tell you....stop looking and get Highspot. I talked to enough companies and users and they finally made me confident I was making the right choice...we love Highspot.

We had 1,000's of pieces of content that was not easy to find, not easy to control versions, not easy to maintain what was "internal vs. external". A rep had to find a piece of content, download it, write an email, attach the content and hope for a response....

Now a rep within Highspot can create an email "pitch" attach as much content as they want and get analytics on how that prospect opens/views/forwards that content. Our reps are able to follow up with intention and intelligence based on how different organizations and people are engaging with what we share.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Highspot
Highspot review by Shawn P.
Shawn P.

"Intuitive Sales Enablement Software"

What do you like best?

Highspot integrates seamlessly with the remainder of the tech in our stack (Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharepoint, Office 365, Slack(!), and Salesforce.) As a result, our reps can find and share content with their prospects as part of their daily routine and receive critical engagement data to shorten their sales cycle and engage more intelligently.

What do you dislike?

As an analyst at heart, I would love some more granular metrics and to be able to manipulate reporting within the UI although exporting to Excel is just an invitation to keep my skills sharp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a sufficient volume of content and that you have thought about the the best way to surface information to ANY customer-facing team.

Surfacing and sharing relevant content to our sales team, whether for external or internal consumption. Better knowledge sharing across our sales team, contributing to shorter sales cycles and better deals.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Highspot review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Fantastic Solution"

What do you like best?

Our company switched to Highspot after using another highly-rated competitive vendor for over two years. Highspot was an upgrade for our company. Here is what we gained. AI search feature that provides an Amazon-like search and recommendation feature, skimming technology (we no longer have to open a document to see if it is what we need), it handles interactive documents like a charm (this is why we changed vendors, as everything we are doing is interactive), the remix feature is incredible as it allows portrait or landscaped documents from different file formats to be mixed, and product videos open with ease, play smoothly and have great definition.

What do you dislike?

The product only allows offline capability using mobile devices, but not a laptop computer. Our company works in environments where internet access is not always available. Our BDE's must now travel with their computer and an iPad or other mobile device if they want to use offline capability. An administrator cannot automatically set files to be available offline, so the BDE has to do this on their own. We have curious employees creating a license by accident. I wish there was a way to turn off auto-provisioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot has been a great partner. They quickly respond to questions, needs or issues and their assistance is second to none. I would encourage others to look at Highspot when making a decision. We thought we had a good solution before we found Highspot, but our eyes were really opened when we made the switch. I have received multiple compliments from our sales team as a result of switching to Highspot.

Ease of communication with customers. Support for interactive documents. Our customers love our interactive roadmaps, product slicks and newsletters - Highspot makes it so easy. The analytics helps us focus on creating documents that provide the highest impact and educates us on when documents are opened and how much is being read, and that analytics help us manage our time by eliminating the creation of documents that are rarely getting used. In short, increased productive for Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing.

Highspot review by Catherine N.
Catherine N.

"Just What We Needed"

What do you like best?

We implemented this solution just under a year ago, and have seen great progress with our Sales Teams engagement with our content. Every time we talk about Highspot within our company it always has such high praise. It completely transformed our content management process for the better! The team that we work with is always so helpful in helping us maximize our potential for a positive and transformative experience.

What do you dislike?

There are only a couple of minor tweaks we would make the the system to help us get MORE analytics from our content, but those items are small in the overall picture. Also, Highspot seems to always be innovating, so it feels like it's only a matter of time until many of those things are realized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the product and the service behind it.

Our content management system previous to Highspot was the "wild west"... we had no visibility into what was being used, if people liked/disliked the content, or if people could even find the content. Now, we have powerful analytics that show exactly what types of content our sales people want, and are using. We meet with our internal teams often to ensure they are armed with this data and spend the time and resources into developing more sought after content. The adoption of Highspot is very high in our organization and now we are excited to explore the depth of the product by further emphasizing the benefits of Pitching our content in the system.

Highspot review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Makes Sales Happy"

What do you like best?

I love that our sales reps can now easily see the marketing collateral and sales enablement material. They can use the custom filters I've set up to dig down and find the exact information they're looking for. As an admin, I can see what they're using and the engagement received on each piece of material.

I also have to give a shout out to Erica Richmond as our Services Exec. She always responds and is willing to take calls whenever we needs. Customer Service gets and A+ from us!

What do you dislike?

The interface has a number of different layers for admins. It took a bit of time for me to learn where the setting was that I needed. Now it's pretty easy.

We are a global organization, we serve both law firms and corporations, and we offer a large number of software products and services. This means that we have numerous variations of marketing content and sales collateral. Highspot has made it easier for our reps to find the materials they need quickly and making them aware when new content is available.

We are now looking to expand out to our partner network as well!

Highspot review by Adriane M.
Adriane M.

"Power to the publishers"

What do you like best?

There is so much I LOVE about Highspot but for this review I'll focus on the content publishing experience. By no means is this a fully inclusive list but here are a few of my favorite functions: sync with multiple cloud services (OneDrive/Sharepoint Online, Google Docs, JIVE, SFDC, etc), SmartPages which allow for a customized user experience, ability to publish directly into "spots" and decorate assets with metadata quickly.

What do you dislike?

Versioning can be improved, if only for our superuser set of users. Expansion in the analytic capability of the out of the box dashboards with the ability to drill down and also display usage/engagement by item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a proof of concept. The ease of using this tool will astonish you!

Highspot has provided an efficiency boost to our publishers and users. Publishers enjoy the flexibility of the tool and its intuitive interface. Highspot has given content creators and publishers autonomy over their content.

Highspot review by Brennan S.
Brennan S.

"User-friendly, easy navigation"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search for any keywords and have that information populate in the results. The information it populates is relevant and is even categorized in pertinent topics. As an example, it will find information from categories like "Sales Materials", "Creative Examples", or even my content. I really like this feature to narrow down my results.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes dislike the speed of the program. It can be a bit slow on occasions, but it rarely, if ever, crashes or doesn't operate. The live pitch function has not worked properly for me yet, but I am able to work around this by phoning the client and walking through proposals that I send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's fullest capabilities. It is a powerful tool!

I am able to create attractive proposals, and even upload my own content to Remix into these proposals. This solves the problems of sending several attachments in an email. It even has a function to let me know, discreetly, whether my emails have been opened, how long the content I sent was looked at, and what the recipient looks at and for how long they look at it. This lets me know that the information I sent is being seen, and doesn't leave me in the dark as to whether they just haven't seen it, or are ignoring me.

Highspot review by Carley A.
Carley A.

"Highspot is a game changer. "

What do you like best?

I love that I have a centralized location for all the collateral I could ever need to send a client. I can look up everything quickly and imbed it in emails. The gmail integration has made sending valuable insight to my clients much easier and I'm a better CSM for it. I love that we can segment collateral by department and role for which it's relevant. I get alerts when a client is reviewing the collateral I sent over and I can see which pieces they looked at. This feature lets me know what I should send to others in the future and what was most relevant to the client. I know I've just scratched the surface with what Highspot can do for me and my team.

What do you dislike?

There are times I can't think of what a piece of collateral is named exactly, so I have to hunt around a bit more. Can you tell I'm reaching to think of something I dislike? More tutorials or user outreach would be helpful- I know there is a lot I don't know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

It's made me more efficient for sure. It makes it much easier to find relevant content without having to hunt through old emails or pull a colleague off task to see if they can find it. It also ensures that everyone is using the latest versions of materials, so it's less confusing for all parties.

Highspot review by Phill S.
Phill S.

"Simple, yet powerful and scalable"

What do you like best?

Highspot by far has the best approach to search and filtering content. Their unique "Spots" taxonomy allows you to easily associate a single piece of content to multiple personas, pain points, or Salesforce fields. My reps love how powerful the search is - from finding keywords in PDF's to subject matter in a video transcription. The most important thing about a tool like this is that it is quick and easy to find and share content. Highspot does this beautifully. SDR's love the email alerts when someone looks at a datasheet, so they can follow-up on once thought to be dead opps.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more bulk analytics for the marketing / content team. Reps can see how long a prospect views each slide in a deck, but Marketing can't see the accumulation of how long all external folks are engaging with content as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep listening to your customers as you build your roadmap like you already do and you will be fine!

Reps are using more relevant and timely content, ensuring version control and capturing critical data around prospect engagement with content.

Highspot review by David H.
David H.

"All your Content and Collateral in one place "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find the relevant collateral to send. The search functionality is super easy to use and is smart, meaning it will pull up your content based on key words or categories.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing stands out to me as far as dislikes go, the tool has done everything I need it to do so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to keep all of your content and collateral in one place this is the tool. It has slick integrations, for me the most important one is the Gmail connector. You can easily get your content into an email and receive notifications when a prospect opens it.

As a company we have a lot of different slide decks, case studies, collateral, etc. and before Highspot it was tough to get to the right content with our google sheet. Now it is very simple and it integrates into Gmail so I can send collateral in a couple of clicks and see when a prospect opens it.

Highspot review by Calvina C.
Calvina C.

"Spots to organize content"

What do you like best?

As a content contributor and publisher, it's very easy to push content to Highspot, and I really like the link between Google Drive and Highspot. Even after I upload a document to Highspot, if I make any edits or new versions to the doc on Google Drive, Highspot will automatically sync with the latest version, while still keeping all the usage metrics from previous versions.

What do you dislike?

For metrics, I'd like to customize the dates a bit more, but I believe I'm restricted to past 7 days, 30 days, or 6 months. Because we are measured quarterly, it'd be good to be able to have a "past 30 days" mark, or even the ability to set the dates myself.

It's easy for Sales to go into Highspot to find relevant content. Whether it's internal-only or external-facing, there are easy-to-use settings. We can also track when Sales "pitches" external content to their prospects, though that feature hasn't been used much.

Highspot review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Gives me so much more time in my day"

What do you like best?

Highspot is great because it allows me to build in my own pitches that I can select and send. The time saved by utilizing Highspot in my business has allowed me to spend more time on other aspects of my job that I struggled with before. I also love how easy Highspot is to use.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that I dislike about Highspot. Anything that I do dislike comes from not having enough knowledge about the product. There is so much that can be done within the system so it can look overwhelming.

The problems we had before was the ability to track email communication. Now emails are tracked on accounts and records are automatically related to an account in SalesForce when it's related within Highspot.

Highspot review by Sean G.
Sean G.

"Great technology and great support!"

What do you like best?

Highspot is designed with the enduser in mind. Easy to use with fantastic search and navigation options. Driving content to prospects and giving me and my company access to the activity data help tremendously when navigating and pressure testing the energy in a deal!

What do you dislike?

There is good integration with Outreach but I think it could improve, which with my experience with Highspot it will most certainly evolve!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great technology, great customer service and product innovation. Playbooks and the numerous connectors are game changing!

We are solving the content problem, the realtime enablement (learn as you work), the customer/ prospect engagement and the sales communications issues. We now have our Sales teams and our support teams (marketing, presales, customer success, enablement, operations, etc) all on the same page!

Highspot review by Mendi Morgan R.
Mendi Morgan R.

"Great tool for Marketing Departments"

What do you like best?

Highspot gives us the our Marketing team an ideal "home" for all of our content. As a department that supports a sales force of almost 1000 people, Highspot was a great solution for us. We are able to quickly add content, update it, and allow our users to LIVE PITCH it to customers. The metrics we get in return are ideal to see what content is being utilized by our sellers.

What do you dislike?

We have one issue where the thumbnails display (occasionally) in a red color. I believe that may deter a user from opening or downloading that specific piece of content.

Before Highspot, we didn't have proper metrics to guide on Marketing team on what pieces of content were being utilized most and least. The metrics have been able to steer our team in the right direction.

"Couldn't be happier!"

What do you like best?

At my company now, Outsystems, this was the first time that I had ever been introduced to Highspot or heard of this tool. At my last company we used a similar platform, but Highspot is far more easier to use and much more engaging. I love how you are able to get a view of all the different categories at the top with all the sections that you are looking to get information from and how easy it is to navigate to. One of my favorite things about Highspot is that you are able to upload your own content, I think this is helpful from an organizational stand point as well as being effective on Highspot not having to navigate through pointless links if you don't need to.

What do you dislike?

There truly is not much about Highspot that I dislike. As of now, the absolute only thing that I would say is a bit difficult is seeing all the tabs and options to choose from, but again, I do know that it is necessary and it still is helpful to have the additional tabs of information to click on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform, everything is right there and very easy to use! I highly recommend Highspot over anything else as you don't get lost trying to search for material, updates for content on Highspot gets alerted to you and overall as I said it is very user friendly.

Highspot is our companies all in one educational platform to upload new material to learn from, interact with and constantly refresh the material that is on their to be updated and more align to the business as it is constantly changing.

Highspot review by Niklaus L.
Niklaus L.

"All your content in one easy to manage location"

What do you like best?

It has helped me organize all of my sales essentials in one easy to find place so that I don't miss a beat or have to spend unnecessary time searching for collateral. The ability to share with your team so that you can share best practices and help build out your own portfolio is another huge benefit. I love that I can follow other users to see how they're evolving their approach as well and uploading other useful resources.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't come across anything that I don't like yet. Everything is very intuitive and when we need help, we've been able to get the answers we need quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize! Like any type of folder you might create it'll be helpful to setup appropriate folders for your content to maximize your efforts. It seamlessly syncs with Outlook so that I can pitch directly from the emails I'm sending. You can "highspot" a ton of your content to test engagement from files to weblinks.

tracking engagement is a huge asset and ultimately it helps us take a more effective approach to our sales process. And as another user said, cross collaboration is another huge benefit.

Highspot review by User

"Poor sales experience, not suited to large enterprises"

What do you like best?

Provides a single place for content that can be shared with customers

What do you dislike?

Highspot is slowing me down and proving to be a bottleneck for daily sales tasks.

1. Content is difficult to find. The search functionality does not show relevant results. If I search financial services, it gets confused and shows me content for a finance persona. Hence my comment it isn't suitable for large enterprises with a significant volume of content.

2. The UX is very clunky. When I log-in, it just drowns me with links and doesn't make it easy to find what I need. The UI is also inconsistent. The landing page looks like a rip off of Sharepoint, and the content preview a rip off of Box.

3. The mobile app is outdated and does not offer the same functionality as you can get on the web. I deleted it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you involve sales in the decision if you want them to use it. Also consider the practicality for the size of your business. I work for a large 50,000+ employee company and am struggling with Highspot, I'm sure it might perform better if we were a less complex SMB.

I have been on HighSpot's website and am sure this is a good tool for Marketing teams to centralize sales content and get analytics. However, there has not really been any benefit from a Sales perspective.

Highspot review by David Y.
David Y.

"An Amazingly Flexible and Intuitive Platform and Overall a Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Usability and overall ease of use. User workflows are self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

The delegation/user permissioning was a bit tricky and difficult to understand. Page Edit access versus Edit access is something I still don't specifically understand how to provision correctly.

Also would love if it was possible to force users to tag content on upload instead of having them open properties once the upload is initiated. A lot of users are skipping this step because they have to remember to do it instead of making it a mandatory step 2 of the upload process.

We needed a system to make files easily accessible to multiple audiences including Sales, Partner Managers, Marketing, etc.

Highspot has allowed us to do this while keeping content organized and easy to find. Plus the search works flawlessly which is something we were in desperate need of.

"Highspot Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

I love how easily searchable this platform is for sales and marketing. It creates a streamlined collateral delivery method for all of our teams. It is also extremely useful for version control (which was previously an issue for our team). I was very impressed by the analytics and pitch tracking as well.

What do you dislike?

I found the analytics portion of the platform somewhat bare bones. Ideally, it would be more easily searchable and digestible. It is far superior to our previous tracking capabilities, but I still feel it could be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider who you want to use this product and how you want to utilize it. It is excellent for sharing media and creating easily trackable links. It will not replace tracking such as tagging, however. It is a great product for the use of sales and marketing.

- Version control of collateral

- One central, accessible location for collateral

- Tracking and analytics

- Trackable links

- Internal use for training pieces

Highspot review by Bella C.
Bella C.

"A Superb Content and Data Solution for Sales and Marketing Teams"

What do you like best?

Highspot is a great tool for searching for and compiling content for sales pitches and campaigns. I like being able to receive user data like such as when emails are opened and how long it has been opened. That gives us a deeper understanding of user engagement and helpful to improving campaigns and pitches. In general, Highspot is easy to use with its clean and well organized control panel. It's easy to navigate through different sections in the account.

What do you dislike?

I think the mobile version isn't as easy to use as the desktop version. It's harder to move from one section to another. I know many of the limitations are due to the smaller screen size, but I think Highspot can make some improvement with the mobile menus and data placement without changing too much of the overall structure. I think it would be helpful if we had more options for sorting our data. That could help us to use the data more efficiently. Though Highspot's support team can be helpful when we get a hold of them, many of the online resources don't address many of the issues we face. I prefer to read online resources as much as possible, but am often disappointed for having to contact support directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot can be a valuable solution for sales pitches and marketing campaigns. It can help you to refine your prospects and tailor data to suit the needs of individual leads. Your sales organization processes and assignment of tasks can be more streamlined and efficient. You'll reduce the need for emails and improve your sales collaboration abilities.

We use Highspot as a source for sales and marketing data. We're able to access relevant and actionable data very quickly. We can stay on top of pitches and react to questions more efficiently. The tagging features allow us to find data more easily. Highspot has been an effective hub for sales and marketing efforts. Information can be added and updates in real-time for our entire team. Being able to track user email opens and viewing information helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our campaigns. Highspot makes document retrieval easier for all team members, especially new ones. Instead of printing or emails lots of different documents, we can just have everyone access updated version in a centralized location.

Highspot review by Mitchell M.
Mitchell M.

"Great content management system"

What do you like best?

Search-ability in Highspot is great. No matter what content management system you use, the administration behind it is no easy task. What Highspot does very well and different from its competitors is that it does not use a traditional folder structure, burying content in specific locations that can be difficult to find. The content uses attributes and tagging to organize content into different clusters. It can be difficult to conceptualize at-first, but once you try searching for content you will understand.

Highspot also has a lot of great integrations with other Sales software. This makes the selling process and experience of sellers much easier and smooth flowing.

The content tracking is also great for sales reps to understand where prospects are focusing their time in a document (page by page).

What do you dislike?

I am still learning the in's and out's of the solution, but I get lost within the application sometimes. Fortunately the search bar is an easy way to get pretty much anywhere you're looking to go

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot has been a great business to work with, and has excellent Customer Success/service personnel.

Helping sales find content quickly, and easily.

Helps keep content up to date, while giving users the ability to customize customer facing content.

Helps content creators and Marketing understand which content resonates with Prospects, and which doesn't. (also internally)

Highspot review by Shannon T.
Shannon T.

"Review of Highspot"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Highspot is the ability to have efficient collaboration across the sales and marketing organizations. The variety and volume of content that we are able to upload is so helpful for training and reference purposes. It's just nice to know that you will be able to quickly easily access any content you need in one organized location.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Highspot is also something that can be viewed as a benefit: Anyone can upload or make edits. It would be nice if customers had the option to make certain users "verified" or something along those lines. When you are using this collateral to create messaging, it can sometimes be difficult to control what is being used, and sometimes the message or branding can be "off" on a certain document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Highspot to any company looking to further enable their sales and marketing organizations. If your company is consistently creating content whether external or internal, this is a no-brainer. It's an easy product to use with a motivated team behind it driving innovation to continually grow and improve their product.

The benefits that Highspot provides us are mostly along the lines of sales enablement and marketing training. Not only are we able to keep older documents as reference guides, but we can easily update things as needed.It's helpful to have a variety of content that our different teams can utilize. As a product marketer, I also appreciate that because of Highspot, I receive a lot less questions about sending content, etc. since they all know where they can access what they need. The other benefit is the easy collaboration with teams outside the US. SAP Concur is a global company and so to be able to easily see what teams are working on and contributing is so valuable.

Highspot review by Justine C.
Justine C.

"I love Highspot!!"

What do you like best?

The tracking information when you send something to a client. You can narrow down what they focus on and target your next conversation toward that.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. The interface is very user friendly. The metrics are easily trackable. It is linked with other company programs. I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool to put all of your information into one, easy to use place, this is it!

The ease of access to all my information sheets and the integration between Highspot and my company's other programs has been an amazing tool to help me send proposals and input information into these proposals so easily. Also, I am not wasting a ton of space in my computer's memory!

Highspot review by Jessy H.
Jessy H.

"Maintaining up-to-date collateral is a breeze"

What do you like best?

After our switch to Highspot, we no longer have to worry about our sales staff accidentally using outdated sales materials. When we update a document, it is updated in every instance throughout Highspot (wherever it is bookmarked). Also...searching by just a phrase within a document is wonderful. So many times I don't recall the official document name. Finding items via search or filtering is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I accidentally provide people with links to items that I've saved to my spot, and they can't open these links. I have to remember to find the item in a publicly posted area, and use that URL/link. That's completely user error.

We can more easily maintain the currency/accuracy of our sales materials. The analytics that the system provides (live pitch, data on how our sales staff is using Highspot, how they're interacting with clients) is huge. There's so much to be learned in terms of what items your clients respond to, and now we can track that via Highspot.

Highspot review by Consultant

"Highspot is a great CMS that is easy to use yet powerful"

What do you like best?

Highspot is a great content management system. It is easy to find documents and also organise your own spots. Having Highspot, I'm confident that I can always share the most recent version of, for example, product sheets with my prospects.

What do you dislike?

While I use most features regularly, I barely use the live pitch feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should evaluate Highspot if

1) you have a lot of content that you share regularly

2) you want to define what you can share internally/externally

3) you want to make you you get out the most updated version

I love creating a pitch within Gmail and share it with my prospect. Thereby, I don't have to send large files via the internet. I also deleted all documents from my hard drive and only use Highspot to share up-to-date content with my prospects.

Highspot review by Janice B.
Janice B.

"Great for Sales and Marketing!"

What do you like best?

I'm in marketing and responsible for creating a lot of content. Before HighSpot, our sellers could never find the content we produced, so even though they were excited when we first created it, they couldn't find it when they needed it and soon forget about it. Now, they find the content and use it! What's more, we can see who's consuming what. Which items are popular and which aren't. HighSpot informs us about the types of content we need and saves us from creating content that will just collect dust. I love HighSpot!

What do you dislike?

I don't really get the "Spot" system. I just search for individual items by name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a content management system, I definitely recommend you check out HighSpot. I don't have experience with other content management systems, but compared to a cloud storage service, like Box, or SFDC Chatter for sharing docs, this is the real deal.

Our content is helping our sellers sell more effectively. We're not wasting time creating content that will never get used.

Highspot review by User

"Useful and Exciting Resource!"

What do you like best?

-Remixing content

-Owning/sharing spots

What do you dislike?

-Not compatible w/ proposal software that I use in-house.

-It would be nice to have this software work better with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and PowerPoint. In the work that I do, I am often working in Excel to prepare spreadsheets for AEs to show them what types of out-of-home inventory, negotiated rates, packages Lamar has to offer to the client. The AE takes this info and presents it to the client. While it looks like we have the feature, I'm finding that the uploading process doesn't seem to work very well / as well as I'd like it to. This may be an internal thing I need to figure out with IT.

-It would be also helpful that since we are able to upload PowerPoint into Highspot, if we could edit the presentation content directly in Highspot. rather than having to download again after making any other revisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it--It's very user-friendly

While I don't work directly with clients, I work with AEs on putting together multi-market proposals. I've found Highspot useful when the client wants additional market research/demographics. I am able to "Google" the content in the search bar feature on Highspot and it pulls the relevant content I can include in the proposal to the AE I am working with. It saves me time / gives me a good addition to include with the content the market sent me direct.

Highspot review by Jeanetta B.
Jeanetta B.

"Highspot Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can get all of the information I need in one step. Previously I had to go into different sites on our main website to pull the proposal and sales materials. This allows more time management and greater organization allowing a faster sales cycle. Also I lover the fact that I can see when a client has opened up a proposal. It helps to identify a true prospect.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that when I put in a wrong email address and the proposal doesn't go through and I have to start all over again with writing the email. Maybe there is a way to pull the email but I'm not aware of how to do that. There is a lack of support from Corporate with using some of the other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should try it out for a period of time to see the benifits of the program. Oncet they try it the product the product sells itself

That it is easy to use once you learn it. It has helped make the Sales Process easier and faster. It enabled more organization with the propasal. The proposals look much more professional. It all makes my job much much easier.

Highspot review by Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

"Game-changer for your sales business"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access to my documents and the ability to remix my proposals and information. It allows me to customize my proposals in a professional and effective presentation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the relationship between the highspot link in my gmail. I like the link but when I type "I have attached...." it doesn't view Hightspot as an attachment so I have had to adjust my process to .. " I have included...." At least once a day-when I send a proposal-gmail stops the sending because "there is nothing attached-do you want to send anyway?"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truly links your information and also your team together. Great access to information as well as organizational tools. Great tracking features-you know when your client is viewing the info-and for how long. Big Brother for information :)

The ability to send one document instead of multiple attachments-customizing my info. I also enjoy the live pitch benefit which gives me the chance to present in real time and is extremely effective with the client/potential client.

Highspot review by Dennis L.
Dennis L.

"Like a Cellphone - now, can't imagine Sales without it..."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Highspot is the ability for our sales staff to put all their sales information and proposals in a single spot, easily accessing it later, and being able to pull that information when needed over and over again to combine in other situations.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I've found that I dislike about Highspot. We have found things that we wish it could do and together with Highspot, our company has tweaked it to make those things part of our application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a Sales Point of view - this is a remarkable platform, and that is all I can speak for!

For me as a manager, I am able to see the numbers - how many sales proposals are each of our sales people sending out, how many of them are really being opened and what sort of information is being seen. I can see a direct correlation between those numbers and our sales goals, and can use that information to better guide our sales reps.

Highspot review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"Great for Efficiency and Tracking!"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite aspects is its ability to integrate with Outlook. It makes it so easy to send clients emails with helpful guides and then it even lets us know when they are opened. The interface and search functionality is so easy to use. I also like how you can save content to your own individual folder and even upload your own content for your team.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike so far. It has been very user friendly.

The biggest business problem I am using Highspot for is building a better relationship with clients. It helps to maintain efficient contact with a large portfolio of people. It is also useful in gauging the interest of certain clients who you know need the support but you are not positive if they are taking recommendations or the product as serious as they should.

Highspot review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"A Fantastic Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and endless capability. Notifications via email are a very cool feature, as well.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. If I had to say something, some of the beta features can be slow... but they're beta features, so that's 100% expected. All of the pieces that are in the works are very exciting and cool to experiment with.

A majority of the time, when our reps need a piece of content to review before, during, or after a call - no time will be wasted in finding the piece that's needed. The tool is perfect. Companies just need to make sure they have the right content that reps WANT to search for.

Highspot review by Jake R.
Jake R.

"Sales Development Rep"

What do you like best?

The ability to view and share collateral across a multitude of mediums is extremely useful. Highspot integrates with our entire tech stack, increasing my productivity on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

We use an Outreach extension w/in Salesforce, and you can't upload Highspot content from within this extension. Easy work around, not the end of the world, but that's my biggest dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will increase your productivity both as an individual user and across your team as a whole

The ability to get collateral into more prospects hands quicker is the biggest problem that's been solved. Being able to share content directly from w/in whatever tool I'm working out of is another huge time saver.

Highspot review by Bryce D.
Bryce D.

"Highspot - Everything in one location!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Highspot for a while and really like that all of our Billboard artwork, proposals, Spec Sheets and One-Sheet material can be found in one place. It is easily accessible and can be used quickly with E-mails and while meeting with clients face-to-face or over the Live Pitch feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time. We have used Clearslide in the past, and I feel that Highspot's website and interface is much easier to navigate.

Highspot has created the ability for our team at Lamar to close deals quicker with the use of Live Pitch and the ability, in face-to-face meetings, of having all of our sales material in one spot to access quickly. It has also allowed us the ability to send out proposals and contracts quickly and efficiently.

Highspot review by Indy (Alan) R.
Indy (Alan) R.

"Highspot: a strong platform for content control for creators, and access for sales"

What do you like best?

I think the interface is a breeze, and the ability to easily find, view, and share content is very strong. I'm a fan of the Spot/List organization; it provides much of the flexibility of a tag cloud while incorporating index-like qualities that provide much needed structure that tag clouds often don't. The recent development of a Gmail plugin for Chrome browser makes pitching content to customers from your Gmail inbox a piece of cake, and tablet apps should make offline access to selected content much easier.

Integrating with existing content repositories has been a powerful benefit as well - content producers not only continue to create and publish content in ways they're already used to, but by syncing content in Highspot back to the source repositories they have more content version control, and a layer of protection against well-meaning "rogue" reposters, since the content in Highspot only points to the identified source content.

What do you dislike?

The "out of the box" analytics are good, but I want more granularity with content and especially user analytics. The silver lining is that I've been in contact with the Highspot team and they're working on building out even more robust analytics capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot is a great solution for supporting sales content. The interface is easy to use, the search and filtering tools are robust, and the ability for users to pitch content directly from the platform without having to download preserves valuable information across content version updates and ensures that sales always has access to the latest and most up-to-date content...and so do their customers!

Analytics on content usage and also on pitching can give insights not only to sales users who are interested in tracking customer engagement with their pitches, but can also provide valuable insights to content creators by providing real-world data about what content is "hot" and what content may be underperforming.

Our sales organization was having a suboptimal experience having to search for content across multiple internal repositories, which increased complexity of content management, opportunity for duplication, version mismatches, and non-authoritative content. By integrating our main content repositories with Highspot, we were able to work with internal content creators to identify authoritative "source of truth" content and serve it up to the sales organization through Highspot to reduce confusion, version conflicts, and bring important content for our sales teams into a single "aggregated" platform.

Highspot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Highspot-Hits all the low spots"

What do you like best?

Highspot has all of your content in one place and makes locating it simple and easy. It keeps the sales team more connected and improves communication.I love the layout of Highspot and the entire site is user friendly.I feel that as a company with offices all over the US Highspot makes it easy for all Sales to be on the same page from east coast to west coast.

What do you dislike?

When using Highspot gmail extension.it would be nice if we could get a different alert and not an email every time someone opens up a proposal.

Before Highspot you had no way of knowing inf the customer had viewed your proposal. Now You know that a customer has opened your proposal and can gauge their interest more accurately. Highspot holds you accountable and I feel that helps to motivate everyone to reach their full potential.

Highspot review by Administrator

"Light years ahead of where we were last year"

What do you like best?

Highspot has made it easier for our reps find, discover and pitch the right content.

The user interface is very easy to use and helps us organize our content by product line and content type in a very effective way.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I'd really like to see in Highspot would be the ability to mass email with personalization. Many of our reps have asked for this feature, and because it's not available, some of them don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good platform, really helps you organize your content and share it with your reps and make them more efficient.

Helping to increase usage of content created by Marketing. Make reps more efficient, spend less time looking for content, make it easy for them to find the most up to date versions of everything.

Highspot review by Kat A.
Kat A.

"My Go-To Tool for Being an Efficient CSM"

What do you like best?

I work as a Customer Success Manager and the contents I use in Highspot give more value to my work. It contains a load of information that acts like a one-stop shop/library for me to access knowledgebase from the most basic up to an in-depth level about the solutions, products of my company and anything in between that would help me in my role as an effective CSM.

I also like the "Pitch" feature that allows me to send brochures or product details to others. It can also track whether or not the customer who I sent the pitch to actually opened and read it and eventually make a follow up to convert it to either a cross-sell or an upsell.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not encountered anything that I can complain about while using the platform. While navigating the tool, I find it very user-friendly and simple to use. I can go ahead and search for the content/s that I need and I want. I can even filter out and narrow my search to get the intended results faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot is easy to use and to navigate and helps me improve the knowledge level and everything I have to know about my company's products. I recommend other companies to use Highspot because it is a tool that helps me a lot in becoming the top performer in the program I am in.

As a CSM, I am the front runner in engaging with the customers about the benefits they can get by subscribing to our products. I also do upsell and cross-sell every time I feel the need which could help them achieve success in their IT infrastructure. I need to know more information and share it with them as well. Highspot has been very helpful to me in sharing useful information and in achieving that goal.

Highspot review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"I use Highspot for insight into whether I'm getting through to my prospects by email."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to track and link emails to records in Salesforce, directly from Outlook.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Outlook is just a bit clunky. Not as intuitive as using the Highspot page.

Visibility - I can see instantly when a prospect opens an email, and what content they viewed and for how long.

Tracking - emails sent from Highspot are instantly related to records in Salesforce.

All marketing content in one place - I have the entire cache of marketing content in one place, easy to select and add to an email.

Highspot review by Administrator

"Highspot: a great content platform for Sales"

What do you like best?

We use Highspot to to aggregate sales-relevant content from disparate repositories into one easily accessible platform. 99% of the time, the platform integrations Just Work.This is a fantastic way to give our sales users way more efficient means to access the content they need to do their jobs well.

What do you dislike?

Highspot is a growing team, but at times the team still can't meet the demand placed on them, especially in terms of implementing new features. Eventually these requests do get addressed however, and I anticipate much shorter cycle times as the team continues to grow.

Our Highspot implementation has been a hugely successful efficiency tool that enables our sales users to find the content they need faster and more efficiently by aggregating sales-relevant content from multiple repositories into one convenient platform.

Highspot review by Administrator

"Incredible Product, Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

Highspot makes finding and organizing content easy. It allows users to live within their normal workflows and find impactful content targeted to your specific audience. The customer support we've received has also been a joy, with quick and insightful responses to any of our questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better reporting on a team level, so you can see from a high level what types of content are most valuable for each team. As of now, we have to do this filtering manually.

Finding content easily and surfacing them at the correct stage in the buyer journey. We've seen a major improvement in our reps quickly finding the right content they need at the right time. The Salesforce integration has also been a great resource for them as it guides them on what content has been proven successful in those opportunity stages before.

Highspot review by Bailey W.
Bailey W.

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

For me, the greatest benefit of using HIghSpot is the ability to track and understand what follow up (and collateral) resonates customers. Being able to associate a marketing doc with an account helps me to track engagement, and keep a pulse on the health of my accounts.

What do you dislike?

With product updates, I can see room for even more insight/tracking capabilities--right now I am sometimes challenged by having multiple contacts view collateral, and not necessarily being able to identify who did what. I imagine this will continue to improve, and as a user my hope is for consistent communication about how the tool is changing and how it can be better used.

The ability to track prospect/client engagement in real time helps me to manage my time more effectively. I have a clearer understanding of which collateral is effective for certain types of clients. Highspot also helps me to differentiate opportunities in my pipeline, because can easily track which prospects/clients are actively viewing the material and sharing that material with other decision makers.

Highspot review by Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

"Data for which prospects are Engaged"

What do you like best?

As a sales rep you get immediate notifications/emails when people are viewing your content. It makes it really easy to understand who is engaged and leaning into your content, and more importantly where you should spend your time.

I use highspot for all follow emails. If the prospect hasn't looked at my content, I don't need to waste time tracking them down.

What do you dislike?

It's really easy to use, I especially like the google add on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need an internal advocate to get Sales reps to change their workflow and begin using Highspot. Make them realize this will make their lives easier and give them data on how their prospects are engaging with content. Maybe even reward individuals who have the most pitches using Highspot.

In most organizations, Sales reps aren't always up to date with the latest marketing content. Highspot allows sales reps to easily find new content all in one location and easily search for new content.

For marketing teams, they can now understand what content is working well and what sales reps are using.

Highspot review by Jyothsna D.
Jyothsna D.

"Great content management technology to enable your sellers"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use with great user interface, really good 'search' capabilities and provides useful content analytics to find patterns and insights. I was particularly impressed the most with the smooth implementation, on-boarding, training and support from Highspot. They gave us a clear project scope, defined process, timeline and targeted metrics for success. After signing the contract and getting done with our content audit, we were ready to launch the tool to our users within 30 days!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to group analytics by sales teams and role: SMB, Mid Market, Enterprise etc . Right now I'm able to group reports on Highspot based on content or individuals. I hope the same is extended to 'teams' and/or 'roles.' In speaking with the sales and support team at Highspot, I know they're working on adding more filters to their analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a sales content management tool yet, you defin

Making our sellers more effective and helping them increase their ASP, quota attainment and win rates. Highspot has helped us solve our content mess, showcase the right content to our reps and provide analytics on usage. It also helped create a behavioral change in our reps wherein now they engage more with prospects and customers through sharing content. This is reflected by the high adoption and engagement metrics we see on Highspot.

Highspot review by Ferno E.
Ferno E.

"HighSpot is making our team more efficient."

What do you like best?

HighSpot has intuitive features with a representative that is willing to walk the user through the process via demonstrations (live and recorded). The support for the platform has been incredible and our sales team is experiencing efficiency gains.

What do you dislike?

HighSpot lacks the option for sub-folders and a blogging feature for sales rep back and forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experience a demonstration. If you have questions after that, let the rep know. They truly want you to be happy with the service. Ask others for their book of business.

We are diverting our representatives to one location for all sales collateral. HighSpot has provided a platform to organize sales and education combined with the capability to send and track the information sent to a customer. Originally, our information was in several different locations, now it is centralized and easy for our team to access.

Highspot review by Rien K.
Rien K.

"Fantastic way to find the most up to date content"

What do you like best?

1. The ability to search key words and find the most relevant documents quickly & easily. 2. Having all associated assets organized under each go-to-market has been an easy way to find new content. 3. Tracking capabilities for sharing content via highspot & the integration with outreach.

What do you dislike?

When sharing content being unable to change the title of the link. Sometimes I'd like to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search feature is fantastic.

Finding the most relevant assets for prospects, gauging interest of prospects, testing which assets resonate the most in the market.

Highspot review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Best tool for sales!"

What do you like best?

Highspot is fantastic! My favourite part is being able to track when clients interact with assets so I can understand what resonates with them. I love the analytics as well, being able to track which emails and documents have the highest click and view rate is awesome!

The other neat part is being able to collaborate with your team and create unique 'spots' for different types of assets.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this product- everyone on your client facing team will thank you

Ability to gauge a client's interest over an extended period of time. We sometimes don't know if we've connected with a client at the right time in their business cycle. But with HighSpot we're able to see if they start looking at an old whitepaper we sent a few months ago and can reach out. This enables us to tailor our communication and better serve the client.

Highspot review by Simon A.
Simon A.

"So easy to share content with prospects - and get notifications when they see it"

What do you like best?

Highspot makes it super easy to find and share relevant content with prospects, with nice little thumbnails that look great in emails. Plus, it notifies you when somebody has viewers the content, so you can know if it hit the mark or not and how engaged they are.

What do you dislike?

i was going to say i wish there was a mobile app - but then i found it.

Progressing deals faster by sharing relevant content with prospects - and knowing when they’re viewing it helps time next steps follow-up.

Highspot review by Cathy C.
Cathy C.

"Just do it"

What do you like best?

Ease of attaching Sales Materials pertinent to the category that I am pitching.

Makes our presentation stand out from the rest right off of the bat!

What do you dislike?

Not confident in the spellcheck. If you can give me a suggestion about something I am missing, I'm open.

Also, can we bold or highlight material?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! :-)

Just like anything, the more you practice, the more proficient you will become.

This tool is user friendly and our Customers have commented in a positive manner.

The Live Presentation has added another dimension to being able to communicate

with our customers in a timely manner (where you, the use has control of what is being seen!)

Excellent Sales Materials for most categories! There are tidbits of information that relate to our customers

that help close sales.

Highspot review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Simple, sleek, and intuitive + killer team behind it "

What do you like best?

Highspot provides real-time notifications and visibility into how my customers interact with follow-up materials and content. I can see who is engaging with business cases and what content works. This has helped direct my next move with customers and what to focus in on during subsequent conversations.

It's super simple to train people on. The search function is awesome. I can send links of my content rather than emails with PDFs that take up space.

We've been using Highspot for 2+ years--it's only gotten better. A strong constant: the team behind Highspot. The Highspot team is accessible, helpful, and truly invested in understanding how we use it, what's working and what needs troubleshooting, and ways to improve our experience.

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of content the Outlook add-on feature is a little cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it.

Learn more about Highspot

Highspot Videos

Learning about Highspot?

* We monitor all Highspot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.