Scoro

Scoro is a next generation business management software, combining all the features & tools you need for your business into one comprehensive system.

Work for Scoro?

Learning about Scoro?

Scoro Reviews

Ask Scoro a Question
Showing 93 Scoro reviews
Scoro review by MILAGROS V.
MILAGROS V.

"Efficient project management tool."

What do you like best?

Scoro offers a package of features that facilitate the administrative processes of a business from encouraging collaboration between the team, facilitating the management of documents and projects.

task management, allows time tracking which is why it is a multifunctional program and allows us to track our projects and budgets, monitor the activities of our team and issue invoices. Another aspect to emphasize is that this tool allows the sending and reception of information between users, so if you generate some progress in the fulfillment of an assigned task, or achievement of objectives of a particular project, you can share directly from this tool without the need to export to another program.

What do you dislike?

There are no Gantt diagrams (the project milestones and calendar do not solve the problem) in addition to the fact that the over-saturation of information reflected on the board that despite having graphics and causing great visual impact contains a lot of information and can be overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is necessary to train and train the personnel who will use it since due to its great variety of functions, if the program is not known or is mastered, mistakes can be made.

Particularly I want to emphasize that this program has facilitated the development of our projects, in addition to optimizing the assignment of tasks, in addition to allowing the monitoring of them, so it directly affects the productivity of our employees, making them more effective, on the other hand we have minimized the times of execution of the various activities associated with the projects in process.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Scoro
Scoro review by greadarys g.
greadarys g.

"It is a very functional and easy to use program."

What do you like best?

First of all I would like to highlight the ease of use, its interface is very friendly so its configuration is done in a very fast way so the learning curve is null, however, it should be noted that this program offers you a demonstration and a free trial which you can enjoy before installing the service formally, although it is a tool very easy to operate, a very intuitive software.On the other hand allows you to create, assign or transfer tasks to other members of the organization in addition to generating alerts or reminders automatically when entering them in the calendar, in addition to customize or create a database, both employees and customers, also offers the ability to link all active projects clearly to the weekly / monthly calendar, all modules or functions are interconnected through the dashboard or control panel for better management of the system, another aspect to highlight is the intelligent email that will keep all important information centralized in the mailbox of the company.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool, very functional however a constant that I have been able to verify is that they make many updates in a very followed way I have not finished adapting to the last one when they have already launched another one, on the other hand the accounting part could be developed more to generate greater reliability between the users finally I can not identify or enter the milestones generated in each project, this option should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scoro is the most intuitive and easy-to-use CRM system that gives you a global view of your sales situation. You can manage your customers, responsibility, projects, team in a very interactive way. It works perfectly and the support is excellent, worth a try.

Among the benefits we have obtained since we began to use Scoro this one that helped us enormously in the organization of the work, as well as the distribution of assignments between us the members of the team and users of the program, in addition to promote and increase our communication and integration in the same project, which is reflected in the increase in performance levels because it has offered us easy solutions for planning teamwork that are of great help in the daily activities of the organization.On the other hand, it allows us to follow up all the actions carried out for the fulfillment of a goal, formulation and/or execution of the projects, knowing which activities are carried out by each member of the team and the time spent on them. At the same time, it can be configured to automate some of its daily routines, saving us time that can be used in more profitable things.

What Project and Portfolio Management solution do you use?

Scoro review by Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.

"CRM that will allow to increase the quality of your work"

What do you like best?

What we liked the most is that it is a multifunctional software. It has allowed us to manage CRM at the same time, as well as the billing and the follow-up of the workflow. All this generates that we can manage to improve several aspects of the company from a single point.

In relation to the previous one, it also has a type of interconnected modules, which allow different areas of the companies to interact with each other, sharing and viewing the information together.

The control panel, views and filters are also very well designed elements, just like the interface, which adapts perfectly to any type of device.

What do you dislike?

I think they could make a small variation in the sales channel. When you make a sale there is a process in between where you contact the customer, an agreement is reached on the conditions, payment terms are generated.

All this should be able to modify and add in a state each individually, to see what change was recorded and at what time it did. It tells you when the deal was closed but not how long each process lasted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that Scoro is a good CRM software that allows you to automate certain processes and projects and improve work in several areas of your company. It is good to facilitate and improve certain tasks so that your company is more productive, so software like these are useful.

We have managed to improve the speed by carrying out some processes that used to take us longer. We can see in a simple way if there is any unpaid invoice, review the calendar of the use of resources, also monitor the work flows made, all this is well organized and structured in Scoro.

The customer data, purchase history, products and other data related to the sales channel also have them in a single place and divided each in its position so that we can see and modify if necessary.

Scoro review by Samuel D.
Samuel D.

"Excellent all-in-one business platform"

What do you like best?

Scoro has allowed us to finally unify all aspects of operations on to one platform. It's a seamless integration from initial client contact to final invoice. The UX/interface is natural and intuitive and version updates always include a value-add.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve and Scoro needs to broaden its integration of other third platforms. Even though version updates always include a value-add feature, there is a bit new learning with every update. Also, the monthly price per seat can add up quickly.

Cross department integration has improved dramatically, as a consequence our efficiency has increased by leaps and bounds, we're able to move through production with greater speed and increase cash flow and profitability. All team members in all departments are continuously looped in throughout the life of the project and access to the right information at the right time is available to stakeholders.

Scoro review by Silvestrs B.
Silvestrs B.

"Scoro"

What do you like best?

Likes:

Excellent UI

Very easy to operate... even the sales guys love it.

Continuous upgrades

Innovative features never stop coming

Inbuilt Chatter tool

Given the amount SFDC spends on marketing and building a brand image being a user of the same gives a professional edge.

Not a difficult tool to learn technically

Low maintenance cost.

Elaborate App ecosystem with Appexchange

What do you dislike?

Dislikes:

Very costly

Hidden costs

No concurrent licensing

No industry specific evolved editions

Only Cloud model, no on premise option

For additional functionalities Appexchange is very costly ecosystem

Most innovations are not relevant to traditional businesses

Technically a lot of limitations on customizations

Tracking sales team and their efforts. Before using Scoro we didn't have good way to track our team processes and efforts. Right now the pipeline system, comments on customer profile and reminders help to keep the hole team up to date and focused. It helps to track sales numbers.

Scoro review by Kristīne K.
Kristīne K.

"Scoro Review "

What do you like best?

I really like that I can easily send invoices and messages to my costumers and at he same time let my colleagues know about tasks that have been done so far.

I personally started to use option to create projects. It's easy to see how we need to do and what have been done. i can easily check who have paid about this event, I don''t have to search every event participant, but I can see them all in one place, our income and etc.

I like that I can see all information and history about costumer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't find some people names or companies that already exist in our system, so then I create a new one.

sometimes I wish there will be some remainders in my e-mail about tasks, when deadlines are coming. When you have a lot of different tasks, you can forgot something. Otherwise I'm satisfied with Scoro and how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scoro helps to plan your work and your tasks. You can easy create a new task and add a deadline when it have to be done.

Scoro review by Linda R.
Linda R.

""A good platform for small businesses""

What do you like best?

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: each and every central limit any association would require are in general present. I like a ton view of dashboard, re-convenience of channels and points of view, ability to tap on anything you see and being redirected truly onto another bit of Scoro where you can achieve more work in what you tapped on. Also pleasant to use with smalls screen contraptions as interface is revamped regardless of all that you see all of your data anyway in an upgraded screens - helpful for mobile phones. Of course empowers you to make, dole out or trade endeavors to various people from the affiliation despite creating alerts or updates normally when entering them in the logbook, despite change or make a database, the two specialists and customers, moreover offers the ability to interface each powerful endeavor undeniably to the step by step/month to month date-book, all modules or limits are interconnected through the dashboard or control board for better organization of the structure, another perspective to highlight is the keen email that will keep marvelously indispensable information united in the letter box of the association.

What do you dislike?

The UI expects you to be a prepared PM programming master and has a precarious expectation to absorb information. However, when you set everything up, it's pretty much smooth cruising from that point on. Likewise, the onboarding group was extremely useful in helping us set up the stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I trust that Scoro is a decent CRM programming that enables you to robotize certain procedures and extends and improve work in a few territories of your organization. It is a great idea to encourage and improve certain undertakings with the goal that your organization is increasingly beneficial, so programming like these are valuable.

Extraordinary device to make works and activities, all data in a single spot. Before long we are at a progressively skilled estimation, client records are managed and reasonable, bookkeeping is immediate. Correspondence with the customer can be sought after over the scope of the relationship. Plan for the day is in like way all things considered shocking thing, since it urges me to keep up control in my doings and with that I never need to weight that something will be done finally.

Scoro review by William l.
William l.

"""It is an incredibly accommodating and simple to utilize program."""

What do you like best?

Scoro has engaged us to at last join all bits of activities on to one stage. It's a relentless trade off from starting customer contact to indisputable receipt. The UX/interface is ordinary and trademark and form fortifies dependably join a respect fuse.

What do you dislike?

I figure they could make a little assortment in the business channel. When you make an arrangement there is a system amidst where you contact the customer, a comprehension is come to on the conditions, portion terms are delivered.

This should have the ability to alter and incorporate an express each freely, to see what change was recorded and at what time it did. It reveals to you when the game plan was closed yet not to what degree every technique continued onward.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scoro is the most normal and easy to-use CRM system that gives you an overall point of view on your business condition. You can manage your customers, commitment, adventures, bunch in a very shrewd way. It works immaculately and the assistance is awesome, worth an endeavor.

Great gadget to make works and exercises, all information in a solitary spot. By and by we are at a dynamically capable measurement, customer records are dealt with and sensible, accounting is direct. Correspondence with the client can be pursued over the range of the relationship. Plan for the day is in like manner by and large astonishing thing, since it urges me to keep up control in my doings and with that I never need to pressure that something will be done at last.

Scoro review by todd A.
todd A.

""It is an amazingly helpful and easy to use program.""

What do you like best?

Scoro has empowered us to finally unite all pieces of exercises on to one phase. It's a steady compromise from beginning client contact to unmistakable receipt. The UX/interface is normal and characteristic and version invigorates reliably join a regard incorporate.

What do you dislike?

I figure they could make a little collection in the business channel. When you make a game plan there is a framework in the midst of where you contact the client, a cognizance is come to on the conditions, parcel terms are conveyed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scoro is the most normal and simple to-utilize CRM framework that gives you a general perspective on your business circumstance. You can deal with your clients, responsibility, experiences, group in an extraordinarily clever manner. It works splendidly and the help is incredible, worth an undertaking.

Stunning contraption to make works and activities, all data in a lone spot. Straightforwardly we are at a persistently proficient estimation, client records are managed and reasonable, bookkeeping is clear. Correspondence with the customer can be sought after over the scope of the relationship. Plan for the day is in like way all around surprising thing, since it urges me to keep up control in my doings and with that I never need to weight that something will be done finally.

Scoro review by Steven A.
Steven A.

""Scoro has made monitoring the tasks and having a review of my groups work genuine simple!""

What do you like best?

Scoro is exceptionally simple to utilize and it empowers to redo distinctive highlights as per the particular needs of the organization. Moreover, it totals a few significant activities - venture the board, deals, acquiring, overseeing providers, accomplices and customers . This does every day errands quicker and all the more effectively.

What do you dislike?

I figure they could make a little variety in the business channel. When you make a deal there is a procedure in the middle of where you contact the client, an understanding is come to on the conditions, installment terms are produced.

This ought to have the capacity to adjust and include an express each independently, to perceive what change was recorded and at what time it did. It discloses to you when the arrangement was shut yet not to what extent each procedure kept going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just preliminary insufficient to comprehend what scoro conceivable outcomes for your business. When you begin working with scoro support than you deal with all with your business forms.

Scoro is my ordinary instrument for overseeing contacts/organizations in my customer list, making/affirming offers, overseeing timetable and plan for the day... It's straightforward, yet does practically everything. No pointless fancy odds and ends, only a plain and basic program. What's more, that is a reward! :) If you don't have a group loaded with IT-prodigies you'd need something that fits for clients with various PC aptitudes.

Scoro review by Chris H.
Chris H.

""SCORO REVIEW.""

What do you like best?

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the framework: every single fundamental capacity any organization would require are on the whole present. I like a ton perception of dashboard, re-ease of use of channels and perspectives, capacity to tap on anything you see and being diverted legitimately onto another piece of Scoro where you can accomplish more work in what you tapped on. Additionally agreeable to use with smalls screen gadgets as interface is rebuilt despite everything you see every one of your information however in an enhanced screens - convenient for cell phones. Then again enables you to make, dole out or exchange undertakings to different individuals from the association notwithstanding producing alarms or updates naturally when entering them in the logbook, notwithstanding tweak or make a database, the two workers and clients, additionally offers the capacity to interface every dynamic venture unmistakably to the week by week/month to month date-book, all modules or capacities are interconnected through the dashboard or control board for better administration of the framework, another viewpoint to feature is the smart email that will keep terrifically vital data brought together in the letter box of the organization.

What do you dislike?

It requires some investment to comprehend the program and its highlights as the framework will in general be updated consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scoro is the most natural and simple to-utilize CRM framework that gives you a worldwide perspective on your business circumstance. You can deal with your clients, obligation, ventures, group in an extremely intelligent manner. It works impeccably and the help is fantastic, worth an attempt.

Awesome device to compose works and activities, all data in a single spot. Presently we are at a progressively proficient dimension, client records are sorted out and reasonable, bookkeeping is straightforward. Correspondence with the customer can be followed over the span of the relationship. Plan for the day is likewise generally amazing thing, since it encourages me to maintain control in my doings and with that I never need to stress that something will be done ultimately.

Scoro review by Miha A.
Miha A.

"A one-stop-shop solution for any modern business"

What do you like best?

Scoro can adapt to just about any workflow. I really appreciate how the platform was developed by listening to user's needs, which results in a very flexible (albeit complex) platform.

What do you dislike?

The UI requires you to be a seasoned PM software expert and has a steep learning curve. But once you set it all up, it's more or less smooth sailing from then on. Also, the onboarding team was very helpful in assisting us set up the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - and don't be intimidated by its complexity. It's a powerful tool and it will definitely be worth it in the end.

Task and project management, proposal pipeline, finance, time tracking, monitoring employee efficiency - you name it. The best part is it's all happening on the same platform.

Scoro review by Jenny d.
Jenny d.

"A good platform for small businesses"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent platform for small business to look up at all the aspects in one place. No more need to switch places between applications and spreadsheets, it has got everything you need. By just a clock away you manage all your projects, work and assignments and even reply to customer services and their issues.

What do you dislike?

I like this tool as it is very helpful and accessible so it is good for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good tool that allows you to have a free trial for 14 days without any credit card. Assist you in easy installation and quick setup. As it is fast so saves the time. It is very accessible and very useful specially for small businesses. Thus must recommendable for all.

A very affordable and excellent software that assists in your business and project management collectively so that you don't have too switch applications and can solve the issues instantly. Very good tool for customizing dashboards, bills, receipts. Helps you complete your work on time as it has a time tracker.

Scoro review by Tommy D.
Tommy D.

""CRM that will permit to expand the nature of your work""

What do you like best?

Above all else I might want to feature the usability, its interface is all around amicable so its setup is done in a quick manner so the expectation to learn and adapt is invalid, in any case, it ought to be noticed that this program offers you a show and a free preliminary which you can appreciate before introducing the administration formally, despite the fact that it is a device simple to work, an instinctive software.On the other hand enables you to make, relegate or exchange errands to different individuals from the association notwithstanding producing alarms or updates consequently when entering them in the schedule, notwithstanding modify or make a database, the two representatives and clients, additionally offers the capacity to connect every single dynamic undertaking plainly to the week by week/month to month date-book, all modules or capacities are interconnected through the dashboard or control board for better administration of the framework, another angle to feature is the astute email that will keep terrifically imperative data brought together in the letter box of the organization.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are continually requesting contribution on the most proficient method to improve the item and genuinely tune in to our recommendations.

I for one began to utilize alternative to make ventures. It's anything but difficult to perceive how we have to do and what have been finished. I can without much of a stretch check who have paid about this occasion, I don''t need to look through each occasion member, however I can see them across the board place, our pay and so forth.

Scoro review by Leatha  J.
Leatha J.

"Good Product For The Money"

What do you like best?

It's a great value if you're looking for something on the simpler side. They are always improving and making the product better to fit client needs. They are really helpful and set it up to fit your needs.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to use at first but that's true for most products. They are also located in Europe so response time can be delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in there and use it often to become familiar with it.

We needed a simple budget tool for our department that wasn't Excel. Most other budgeting tools I looked at were either very expensive or didn't want to just be used for one single department. Scoro fixed both those issues for us and they tool works great.

Scoro review by Andrada A.
Andrada A.

"Scoro Review - SC SUN LEADER SRL"

What do you like best?

We like that we can keep track of our work, monitor our projects and budgets and see who is busy doing what. Also, being able to issue our invoices is also a plus.

What do you dislike?

It's not something I dislike, but more of an improvement. I would like to be able to add tasks from the Planner tab also, not only from the Calendar and Tasks tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We fully recommend this software for the businesses who want to improve their work and to achieve their goals.

We keep track of our projects, check the budgets, verify the project stages. Also, verifying the reports at the end of the month to see how productive we were and where we need to focus our attention more.

Scoro review by Kristiine K.
Kristiine K.

"My experience with Scoro "

What do you like best?

I like Scoro for its simplicity and light design. When you are a fresh user, you get used to it quickly. Making entries are convenient as the team makes continuously improvements for the application. In addition you have the oppportunity to design the calendar and home page respectively for your needs.

What do you dislike?

Design of the app could be more practical and colourful. For instance you could appoint certain colour for certain activity type - that way it easier to find activities in the calendar view.

Have been doing daily entries that GT would be able to take into account billable hours from the done job. I have discovered that thanks to Scoro I have much better overview and self-discipline over my work-hours.

Scoro review by Katrin W.
Katrin W.

"Versitle CMR for all your requirements"

What do you like best?

I am very happy with the ease of use and the option of the different currencies, which suit our business perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit too complex and it takes a while to get your head around the many ways to do the same thing. I have been working with it for just over one year now and am still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely an all around tool for anyone's business but do take time to get your head around the many features, which are also constantly being updated.

We are using scoro to organise our customer database as well as to organise individuals workload and perform analytics on sales, performances and organisational issues. There isn't much you cannot do with this tool and we are far from making the most of it but it does take a while to integrate all of the different features into your business.

Scoro review by Seán B.
Seán B.

"Essential to my business"

What do you like best?

How Scoro is clear and easy to understand. The fact that it’s so customisable is essential to fitting it around my particular business and workflow routine. Having staff being able to keep up to date on our current projects and contact file is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The only thing I could say if I had to would be that the mobile app could work better. But I believe this is being constantly updated and improved upon.

My quoting and invoicing has become so unbelievably easy and I can keep track of every move made on the system. I never need to go looking for anything as it’s all just there in front of me.

Scoro review by Kait K.
Kait K.

"Scoro - a perfect tool for sales division"

What do you like best?

User interface, eas of use, customer relation management makes tracking customers and their process convenient, sending out quotation templates that saves time of creating a new quotation

What do you dislike?

Making quotation templates is little bit clumsy as you need to check if all the fonts and font sizes are equal, especially when you copy information from other documents. This apply only if you make detailed and quite long quotations

Scoro review by Magnus P.
Magnus P.

"Real time saver!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Scoro for years and I am really happy with it. Scoro is very easy to use and very practical. I can keep eye on my projects, all the data is in one place and I don't have to mess with different apps. And I don't need post-its anymore :)

What do you dislike?

Some of the updates are bit confusing and can be a surprise. But customer service has been very helpful to solve those issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, good customer service, saves time and all the data is in one place

Project management is way more easier with Scoro than with our previous solution. We have saved lot's of time and energy.

Scoro review by User

"Scoro seems great at first but is a majour let down once you get deeper into it."

What do you like best?

I love the calendar and how easy it was to sync it up with our homepage registration via API key. It also looks super sharp and clean and user friendly at first.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that you have to add extra buttons, keys, products etc. It is wayy too complicated. Every single time i want to add something i have to browse through the entire menu to find it. It should be a lot more intuitive. The major let down is the reports section. It is extremely limited. Some reports are just impossible to produce due to way the report system is built. Even with customer support some really basic things like a binaural rate is impossible to do. Dissapointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need in depth reports - choose something else.

Handling customers, tracking sales, show up rates, no show rates, managing projects and delegating tasks to other colleagues.

Scoro review by Erle A.
Erle A.

"Best virtual secretary!"

What do you like best?

The best thing of Scoro is that I have so many opporunities - like event calendar, fast information exchange with colleagues, opportunity to issue invoices, free or booked inventory overview and all this important information will remain in history. For us is also very good, that we import our client e-mails in one table and its good to sent important information to all our clients.

What do you dislike?

Actually I like all, no negative experience so far. Just I think we still dont use all the Scoro opporunities and mayby its good to have somekind of training to discover all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend! One place where you can actually do everything. Scoro is like virtual secretary, where you have overview of your clients, invoices, events and so on. No excel tables needed! :) And its possible to use it in phone also.

- event calendar / as we sell our rooms to different events, then its good overview what room is already booked and so on

- fast information exchange with colleagues /all colleagues see same information and technical team will take all needed information from Scoro (like how many tables, chairs needed and so on)

- opportunity to issue invoices / we send directly from Scoro invoices to our accountant and we do offers through Scoro to client

- free or booked inventory overview / like virtual warehouse, we know what is booked and what is free and its possible to add inventory to different event.

- important information will remain in history

Scoro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Scoro - simple but good. Simply good!"

What do you like best?

+ easy to use

+ really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc

+ possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use)

+ possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

What do you dislike?

-too many updates! Just as I'm getting used to something there comes e-mail from Scoro: hey guys, great news, we have an update. No, it's not great news! I want to use the program as I'm used to! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scoro is simple and easy to use! It may not have all the bells and whistles and looks quite plain at first sight, but that's really not important. What matters is that for an everyday sells tool it's really good and helpful. Just take tour time and see what the program has to offer - you'd be surprised! :)

Scoro is my everyday tool for managing contacts/companies in my client list, making/confirming offers, managing calendar and to-do list... It's simple, but does all the work. No unnecessary bells and whistles, just a plain and simple program. And that's a bonus! :) If you don't have a team full of IT-geniuses you'd want something that fits for users with different computer skills.

Scoro review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Learning and getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If You are going to use all of the features to the max that Scoro offers - You will definitely find it to be a very good value proposition.

You could basically run entire company with Scoro. There are very good tools for CRM, evaluating team work and hours. For me, Scoro is a big amount of organized transparent buckets where every bucket has its specific and intended content. The way that all the details are managed and connected is amazing - it will give a much faster and convenient way to manage a project by cutting down on the daily administrative time - except the initial input when setting the parameters and elements,but that will take time anyway.

Scoro review by Margit  B.
Margit B.

"Scoro"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy.

The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

What do you dislike?

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard.

The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scoro is easy and convenient

Scoro reminds me of my most important work activities during the day. It does not happen that I forget some of the batteries.

Scoro review by Hannes H.
Hannes H.

"The best business software i have experienced"

What do you like best?

I like that my whole team can communicate and share projects on one platform. Also as a real estate broker it´s important for me that the system puts my ads up in all the ad sites at once. It`s easy to master and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be modernised a bit in my subjectieve opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let it grow on you. You will like it and eventually you dont want any other product.

Well the biggest benefits for us have been rationing resources. It`s easy to keep track of things. Also the fact that we have all our important files in one place and ready to share.

Scoro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Super product, when you get used to it."

What do you like best?

Easily monitor my time consumption at work.

It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client.

Never miss important things.

I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are.

We have gone through a new level of offer preparation.

Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc.

Available from any device with Internet access

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time to understand the program and its features.

Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Scoro review by Administrator

"A very good business management system"

What do you like best?

How it can be easily customised and set up to work with the business. It is also updated regularly and integrates with our accounts package (Xero) and time tracking software (Toggl).

What do you dislike?

It could do with a task timer to alow task time to be more easily tracked. As an alternative, we use Toggl, which Scoro integrates with. The integration with third party systems like Toggl and Xero can occationally be a little buggy, with occational sync errors. However support have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can take a bit of time to plan and implement the system to get the most out of it, so recommend allocating enough time and resources to get started.

An all in one dashboard to keep track of projects, tasks, quotes and invoices, allowing us to keep better track of the business activities.

Scoro review by Annely L.
Annely L.

"Super good sales manager tool"

What do you like best?

Allows you to analyze sales in a very detailed and every way.

What do you dislike?

From time to time, updates are made that are suppressed, but could be selective for the user. Sometimes updates are also being made that I do not understand - for example, the font of the program was changed. Why? It would be normal for each user to make these kind of choices themselves.

This allows you to monitor the daily activities of sales representatives, allowing you to analyze the sales comprehensively. Absolutely indispensable tool in everyday work!

Scoro review by Roman L.
Roman L.

"Good for advertising agencies"

What do you like best?

Planing tasks, planing time, easy to see what projects overdued, information from comments goes to emails for collegues, perfect invoicing, reminders of not payed invoices. Eeasy to send invoices from system.

What do you dislike?

No chat which can help us to comunicate in one place without other system products, bad mobile aplication which we not using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only trial not enough to understand what scoro possibilities for your business. When you start working with scoro support than you manage all with your business processes.

Planning, invoicing, design job counting by time.

Scoro review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Thhe First system I have fallen in love from the first sight"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Efficient

Customizable

Flexible

Quick implementation of the features requested

Have checked numerous systems for our daily tasks, but Scoro seems to be the first that attracted my attention since first demo observation. Implementation took so short due to the ease of use, all of our staff started to like and work with Scoro since the first day. Onboarding took about the month, but after a week we have started to use this nearly at ful scale.

What do you dislike?

- No line numbers at the offer (impossible to implement so far)

- Pricy for bigger enterprises (as hard from colleagues that planned to use SCORO

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try and you will definitely like it

Sales

Quote to delivery chain tracking

Project management

Sales documentation storage/organizing

Scoro review by Dmitry K.
Dmitry K.

"Using Scoro to beat company record in sales. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of Scoro, how easy it is designed and don't need any adapting time at all.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, i haven't found any major flaws in Scoro. For my daily Calls and Sales activity it is the perfect tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great and simple CRM tool - in our case it helped to make Sales and relations with clients more efficient. And a great team that is behind Scoro always willing to help. Support works fast. Their representatives always help with issues on start and if there are some problems during use.

It helped to structurize relations between company and clients. Now every call and every event have its own place. And it helped by raising sales up to 50-60%.

Scoro review by Roberts L.
Roberts L.

"Smooth, Efficient & Realiable"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a unified platform for your business where you can effectively see the communication with clients along with following your profits and budget.

What do you dislike?

When working with work reports, you constantly need to switch the default view to the current day.

Not so intuitive UI when creating .pdf templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Good CMR

Ability to follow the workflow of employees. The overview of budget, profit, and ability to follow it in detail.

Ability to create projects where you can easily find all the related documents and info.

Scoro review by Merlin R.
Merlin R.

"Scoro has made keeping track of the projects and having an overview of my teams work real easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that Scoro is linked to so many other applications and you can easily transfer your data directly. Also the flexibility of combining your own workspace is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

At first it is a bit difficult to figure out what everything you can do with the application. Designing the first own workspace took some time.

Keeping track of time, managing projects from beginning till end and having a linked calendar saves much time from everyday activities

Scoro review by Maarit S.
Maarit S.

"Easy to use, easy to get used to"

What do you like best?

- easy to get around and find things

- you can customize your work space

- colorful charts

- attentive support team

What do you dislike?

- I have not still found anything I do not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out- there aren't many software that offer so many possibilities and remain easy to use ant the same time.

- work organizing, scheduling (also with team members), doing invoices

- everything can be done in one place and that much faster

Scoro review by Jaana U.
Jaana U.

"Fastest and easiest program to make offers, invoices and magaging clients."

What do you like best?

I like the best the fact that I can turn my approved offers to clients into invoices

What do you dislike?

Adding new products and new projects but just at the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recomend scoro. Good to keep an eye on the process of the work your employees are doing and everything else

All the offers that I make to my clients to scoro look really good and clear - makes selling advertisement much easier

Scoro review by Maarja R.
Maarja R.

"User-friendly and flexible"

What do you like best?

Scoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced some problems regarding the integration with our accounting program - some functions work and others do not which forces us to do some extra work. Also you have to approach creatively to some aspect of Scoro when the company deals in different fields f.e production and maintenance or manufacturing and resale.

Better information flow, improved tracking of project process

"Great tool for"

What do you like best?

Gives a great overview of the jobs in process, jobs confirmed, jobs cancelled etc.

Gathers together valuable information about clients, assortment, purchase history, revenue-cost-margin data.

Efficient when a loyal client wants to order the same product again --> with just a few clicks and with the help of purchase history a few minutes and the first step of the work is done.

What do you dislike?

Unable to delete customer data who has purchased something before.

Unable to change description of other details on the invoice, that do not affect the sum, once the invoice has been transferred.

Sometimes the need for too many filters the get the data required.

Sales, customer feedback, client base analysis, sales and assortment analysis, cost-revenue-margin analysis.

Scoro review by HKI K.
HKI K.

"Amazing Software Solution"

What do you like best?

I spent many many months researching various programs like Scoro and have zero regrets signing on with them. This is by far the most well-thought out, well-executed business suite out there. We love it.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Quickbooks Online is underdeveloped but the team at Scoro is working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

One solution for every aspect of our business that has saved us time, money, and confusion.

Scoro review by Jo P.
Jo P.

"Flexible project management tool with clarity"

What do you like best?

Scoro is evolving rapidly with monthly updates which seem to respond to user requests. We've suggested tweaks that have appeared within a few weeks.

What do you dislike?

We've had issues with xero integration, but again also have reacted quickly to resolve issues.

The app could do with focus to improve, for example on the fly expenses claims.

Quote to project to invoice in one system.

No more excel

Scoro review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"A complete overview of my team and work"

What do you like best?

Not having to use 5+ tools for my work. My team used separate software for – CRM, project management, everyday task management, dashboard, calendar, and loads of spreadsheets. Now with Scoro, we have project management, work scheduling and tracking, meetings management, customer database, reporting, dashboards, and budgeting, everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It was a quite long and difficult process to start using Scoro and leave everything else behind. Our previous tools were added to our work one by one, and the team kind of fluently got used to them. Now it was this big project to transform all our processes. But I guess that every operational change is difficult for a larger team, and the end result has been great! Just a heads up – be prepared to make time for this transition.

- We insert our work into one place, no double-entries

- Very clear overview of our plans and progress in real time

- The team members are more eager to use Scoro than the previous tools (less hassle and better interface)

- Everything is connected and linked: projects with contacts, specific tasks and calendar events; contact view has all history; etc.

- We can pull detailed reports because all the data is in one place

- The mobile app is very useful, as a manager, I can always check the most important things on the go

- Dashboards are also very useful – they look nice, are easy to compile and understand, yet they give us a lot of information in one view

- There are many opportunities to customise fields, set bookmarks, set activity types, create custom dashboards, set different levels of access for the team members, create PDF/invoice designs, etc.

Scoro review by User

"Easy and accessible software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to find different categories, either I am dealing with projects, price offers or assignments. The search bar actually works and finds quickly what I am looking for. The small logos and details are clickable and I can make adjustments in everything I have just entered.

What do you dislike?

Working in a creative advertising sector it is importont to see the preview files of the images. We have skipped adding files in general to Scoro and use Wetransfer/email instead.

If you have a team, were each member works in it's own pace, it is easy to track what projects they are currrently dealing with.

Scoro review by Tommaso V.
Tommaso V.

"Powerful and Customizable"

What do you like best?

All activities, quotes, projects, tasks, quotes and invoices can be linked between them in order to always be able to keep everything under control.

What do you dislike?

Cannot easily see how much of a quote is left to be invoiced when we need to split the total quote's amount in more invoices.

Organization, project management, sales and budgeting. All daily activities in one single tool.

Scoro review by User

"Excellent solution for teams that want to have everything in one system"

What do you like best?

We used to use several smaller tools, but Scoro made us get rid of them all. It solves many of our "everyday" problems and lets you organize the time and tasks for everyone. Also, it's an important tool for measuring productivity and helps managers to make data-driven decisions.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that bothers me yet.

Given that many of our team works off-site, we needed a central place to track projects, tasks, and time. Scoro has helped us tremendously by doing that and more! We are able to communicate within the team, schedule resources, allocate tasks, and get an instant overview of every project and client.

Scoro review by Administrator

"Scor for Services & Sales Company in Automation industry"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track many different metrics using the dashboard which can be customised to different users.

What do you dislike?

The thing which I dislike the most is that there are often glitches in the system which mean information has to be input many times. Things can just disappear and then show up spontaneously.

It is great Value For Money and helps us to speed up sending Purchase orders, finding out which bills need to be paid soonest, tracking our orders for the whole company. It has helped us be a more efficient and streamlined company.

Scoro review by Erki R.
Erki R.

"Very good value for your money!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and configure. System is very reliable and we feel it's safe place for our client data!

What do you dislike?

We needed to rethink some business processes in order to fit into scoro structure. But that's fine :)

paper free client contract management.

fast and efficient sales management with good review tools.

automated invoicing procedure.

automated reports.

Scoro review by Veronika R.
Veronika R.

"Everything you need in one place"

What do you like best?

Easy to use (easy on the eyes, easy to navigate). Largely customisable (see only the important features you need). Available in Estonian, which is really great.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app would be a great addition (iOS)!

We use Scoro to track time sent on different assignments and projects, for invoices, keeping up with project information, for basic daily planning etc.

Scoro review by Indrek K.
Indrek K.

"Review from Printimiskeskus OÜ"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to use this software, the whole company adapted to it in just couple of days.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it bothers that it is not possible to adapt every detail to a certain company's needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

I linked sales and production departments and made the work processes a lot more fluent.

Scoro review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Clean design, solid reliability, excellent functionality."

What do you like best?

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on.

What do you dislike?

Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really a bottle net for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need entire cycle from contact to salespipeline and order/project execution then this is what you need.

Overview and control of your business processes with automation of many things which frees up your time.

Learn more about Scoro

Scoro Videos

Learning about Scoro?

* We monitor all Scoro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.