Not having to use 5+ tools for my work. My team used separate software for – CRM, project management, everyday task management, dashboard, calendar, and loads of spreadsheets. Now with Scoro, we have project management, work scheduling and tracking, meetings management, customer database, reporting, dashboards, and budgeting, everything in one place.
It was a quite long and difficult process to start using Scoro and leave everything else behind. Our previous tools were added to our work one by one, and the team kind of fluently got used to them. Now it was this big project to transform all our processes. But I guess that every operational change is difficult for a larger team, and the end result has been great! Just a heads up – be prepared to make time for this transition.
- We insert our work into one place, no double-entries
- Very clear overview of our plans and progress in real time
- The team members are more eager to use Scoro than the previous tools (less hassle and better interface)
- Everything is connected and linked: projects with contacts, specific tasks and calendar events; contact view has all history; etc.
- We can pull detailed reports because all the data is in one place
- The mobile app is very useful, as a manager, I can always check the most important things on the go
- Dashboards are also very useful – they look nice, are easy to compile and understand, yet they give us a lot of information in one view
- There are many opportunities to customise fields, set bookmarks, set activity types, create custom dashboards, set different levels of access for the team members, create PDF/invoice designs, etc.