Esri ArcGIS

Esri ArcGIS connects maps, apps, data, and people so you can make smarter, faster decisions. It gives everyone in your organization the ability to discover, use, make, and share maps from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Work for Esri ArcGIS?

Learning about Esri ArcGIS?

Esri ArcGIS Reviews

Ask Esri ArcGIS a Question
Showing 388 Esri ArcGIS reviews
UE
User in Environmental Services
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Esri ArcGIS

What GIS solution do you use?

Nathan K.

"ESRI ArcGIS Review."

What do you like best?

What I like about ArcGIS is the pragmatic approach it takes to offer its users for manipulating spatial data. It offers tools such as 3D analysts, Data Management, Buffer and clip. One of the other cool features is the ArcGIS online service. Users can import a wide-range of sundry data that can be integrated into their own geographical location.

What do you dislike?

A few of the tools hinder efforts to manipulate which leads to a repetitive, mundane protocol to achieve the desired end results. There also appears to be discrepancies embedded in integrating CAD files into the system. There are times where the system shuts off when bringing a CAD into ArcGIS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software appears to hold a monopoly in the mapping industry. I would recommend only because it is the most well-versed software in the world.

We are helping companies minimize impacts to Section 404 Waters and Streams. Without the use of ArGIS, we would be unable to calculate such impacts and cost our clients THOUSANDS

Kate M.

"A very strong suite of GIS solution"

What do you like best?

I usually manipulate data, do spatial analysis on ArcGIS desktop.

It's very reliable and trustworthy software that help me with a bunch of spatial data and non-spatial ones.

It is very user-friendly that I can easily to get a hand from the built-in help.

I also recommend their extensions, such as network analyst tool. This tool helps almost 90% of the routing solutions of my work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel the modelbuilder in ArcMap ( one of the platform that I do the map most) is a bit buggy.

Although it's a tool that help with recording the whole process, it has a limit of usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using ArcGIS suite, it would be better to know how to use its tools. For that, in ArcGIS, users can easily find the usage of every single tool. Esri also provides a bunch of tutorials on their website as well as some useful training.

I'm dealing with some local business project within a city in Canada. I am providing a business locating strategy for the business.

I really like ArcGIS. It combines the most useful and essential tools together that benefits my work and shorten my working time. First, I can easily use its conversion tools to convert the original datasets to my working geodatabases. second, I found it helps me with almost spatial analysis, network analsis and georeference the aerial photos for my project. Lastly, I usually need to manipulate my data in ArcGIS that I could not find another substitution.

Michael H.

"Esri ArcMap - Great for School Systems"

What do you like best?

The software allows us to properly map and define our zone boundaries for our School Attendance Zones. We are able to quickly identify if a student lives in zone or out of zone since we have all of the County Tax Maps imported to our system.

What do you dislike?

The companion software that our Student Services department uses for map lookup can be a bit clunky at times and requires a lot of resources for the size of our district map. This can be problematic when we need to quickly identify things at the start of the school year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product.

We are able to identify any zone changes that need to be made to address school sizing issues with its Geolocating features from importing our student addresses to the system. We are also able to predict what the next few school year enrollments will be due to the ability to generate reports based on imported data.

Israel Jose A.

"A leading tool for managing, analizing, creating and integrating geological/spatial data"

What do you like best?

Built using standards such as COM, XML, and SQL, ArcGIS can be easily integrated with the structure of the information system and data of any organization or individual. Given that GIS extends to new applications and new user communities, ArcGIS solves the challenges of offering and receiving data and related GIS services to users all around the world. The versatility of the program allows being used in a variety of areas: from land cadastre, geodesy, cartography, and telecommunications, to geology, ecology, management of water resources and subsoil, oil and gas industry, and even remote sensing. In the geodatabase, we can define rules and relationships within the repository that define the behavior of spatially interconnected geographic (or geological) objects and object classes and ensure the data integrity.

What do you dislike?

ArcGIS requires dedication, endless hours of study in order to master all the available features, the learning process is hard, nevertheless, once you get to dominate all its functionalities according to your need, the potential of ArcGIS is almost limitless.

As an independent professional dedicated to remote sensing, ArcGIS allows me no just to work with multispectral and hyperspectral images, but also using phyton, it saves me considerable amount of time automatizing routine operations related to atmospherical corrections and map algebra. Also, to perform geostatistical analysis, became a ten minutes activity for me using ArcGIS, and it is very usefull for sharing work load, the possibiliy to connect data from ArcGIS Online and crete connections to various map servers.

Marlin D.

"World-class GIS Platform: ArcGIS"

What do you like best?

ArcGIS platform and suite of software products provide the best there is for doing deep GIS. The latest release of ArcGIS Pro contains the FME 2018 engine which allows embedded full motion video within any spatial GIS model you have built.

What do you dislike?

Esri should invest in creating a native MacOS version, even though they have iOS versions. I know this means a complete makeover of the core architecture, but the acceleration it could provide running on the OSX unix platform would make for the best of the elegance of user interface, the security of a Unix runtime architecture, and the speed of code execution that Apple Computer is extremely jealous about maintaining.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While the competition has grown, Esri's ArcGIS platform is still head and shoulders above the rest. Much of the field itself has been defined by the evolution of ArcGIS, from terminology, tools, look and feel, to the massive stored data made available to customers and online subscribers. If there is a problem GIS can solve, it is likely that ArcGIS platform will be the first with a tool to perform that solution. Use ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcGlobe, or ArcScene, to create maps, and perform almost any type of spatial analysis.

We built a complete 3D GIS of the interior of the San Diego Convention Center (3 floors) and the adjacent hotels (Marriott & Hilton) with conditional routing from any room to any room. We are in the process of creating an iOS version as a template that any convention vendor can populate with their own meeting data for each room. This includes alternate ADA routing across all 3 floors (no use of escalators, etc.). Note: The latest SLICE exploratory analysis tool in ArcGIS Pro allows you to "slice" down through multiple embedded layers of data. This ability to slice up 3D models like a loaf of bread is absolutely mind blowing in potential uses!

Jeffery S.

"30 year Esri User staying up on the latest technologies."

What do you like best?

The constant updates that keep us on the leading edge. The fact that the platform offers a solution for every need.

What do you dislike?

The need for change means we are always learning and it is difficult to steward solutions and to be of service when we have to both learn and then to share what we just learned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do yourself a favor and make the investment so that you too can see what other don't. It is the future - if not the future then this technology is the way in which we will secure our future.

I am in higher education and primarily teach thus the problem I solve most is the development of skills, knowledge and abilities for people, one person at a time, who need to better their station in life. All of our students are working and we actually turn away jobs because we have too few students. Our benefits are numerous given the grads head off in so many directions and that they land in so many places that permit them to be the problem solvers. My ROI is the increase of location aware problem solvers.

Katherine L.

"My review"

What do you like best?

Responsive customer service and support, not just on software issues but also technical issues and workflow solutions.

What do you dislike?

I am a one person GIS shop servicing an an organization with very diverse internal departments (federal lobbying to benefits adminstration). My work flows tend to be bespoke, and the tools I need to use from ESRI (outside of Advanced Desktop) are always changing. It would be GREAT if I could use credits (or some other payment option) to use specific tools/extensions for a very short/time limted duration. Like--- could I buy Spatial Analyst/Business Analyst, etc etc etc for a month? Because I only need it for one project this year, may or may not need it again. Could need it again in a few months, or maybe the year after, or maybe never again. I have no ability to anticpate software needs based on how I provide GIS services to my organization. I want to pay for the services, and I have the budget to do so, but it seems like the only options are for year long seats that cost way too much to justify for a one-off project.

Working on problems of broadband availability in rural US

Pablo M.

"Esri Arcgis is a very porwerful GIS tool rich in geospatial analysis features"

What do you like best?

ESRI arcgis is a must have for engineers. I have used it in the geospatial analysis of data and planning of projects. ESRI Arcgis is rich in analysis tools right from the development of maps and it has so many tools that imitate the actual feature on the ground during mapping or network developments.It is very comprehensive with its functioning since water engineers can use it to map out water networks, environmental engineers can use it to analyze changes in the environment etc.

What do you dislike?

Firstly, this tool is way too expensive for small companies.

The tool is so complex to use and the learning curve is very steep.

Arcgis does not have as many elaborate pluggins as QGIS software which is actually a freeware.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to anybody looking for a powerful geospatial analysis tool.

Esri gis has a esri server that greatly helps enhance collaboration . ESRI Gis is a powerful tool that is so important for geospatial analysis and handles massive data from massive data types which are stored in elaborate files in the massive geodatabase and are so easy to access.

UT
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Standard for Mapping - Hard for beginners"

What do you like best?

ArcGIS is what is taught in most universities when people are learning how to use GIS. As such most people are familiar with the program. once you know what you are doing, presenting data because a breeze and it helps make whatever point you have even more impactful.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily a dislike on ArcGIS but GIS as a whole. Unless you are actively using the service over a period of time, it becomes very easy to forget and lose all the training you've had. The program itself isn't very friendly to users who have used GIS and may have become rusty. Maybe if the program had more help options?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's probably your best bet considering most colleges teach this.

As stated in my "likes" section, GIS is an amazing tool to emphasize map-based data. Something like a heat map and really sink home what you are trying to say. Charts and graphs quite don't have the oomph.

Yemsi P.

"Mi Software de Trabajo Principal"

What do you like best?

Estoy vinculada con los actividades de tipo geográficas y territoriales, por lo tanto el uso del ArcGis en mi trabajo y estudios es primordial. Este programa me ha ayudado en la visualización, gestión, edición, cálculo, análisis de entidades y atributos georeferenciados en mi cotidianidad .

Otra aspecto que me gusta del ArcGis es el uso del ArcCatalog, que permite buscar y hacer operaciones de manera amena, permitiendo las vinculaciones directas con Servidores de bases datos, Servidores SIG, base de datos, servidores WMS , y su conexión con grupo de información disponible en Internet e intranet.

What do you dislike?

En general el programa me gusta mucho y lo he utilizado desde hace más de 12 años. Sin embargo, este programa cada día demanda mayores requerimientos del ordenador donde se instala, para que funcione de manera óptima la parte gráfica, lo que puede generar retrasos al trabajar con una cantidad importantes de entidades desplegada en Arc Map.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo ampliamente a la comunidad vinculada a temas espaciales-geográficos , el uso del ArcGis como programa de manejo y administración GIS.

Tiene variadas herramientas y aplicaciones para innovar y crecer en esta comunidad. Además ArcGIs es un programa líder en su ámbito.

Los problemas que resuelvo con ArcGis están reflejado en mi trabajo diario. Siempre me llegan solicitudes por parte de supervisores, cliente, compañeros de estudios y colegas de diferentes tipos de información geográfica, que este depurada, georeferenciada ,analizada y en su formato de salida cartográfica . Por lo tanto, para poder hacer todas esas operaciones es necesario utilizar el Arc Gis, para manipular entidades con sus atributos de manera eficiente vinculados a los requerimientos de terceros o mios.

Isabel H.

"La mejor herramienta SIG"

What do you like best?

Tengo muchos años utilizando ArcGis, es una herramienta fundamental para mi trabajo. He tenido la oportunidad de probar otros software SIG, y he comprobado que ArcGis es realmente poderoso. Me parece que es fácil de usar, tiene una interfaz amigable y una amplia gama de herramientas de geoprocesamiento disponibles. Me gusta también que dispone varias opciones para llegar al mismo resultado, pudiendo elegir la mejor según las circunstancias, y además, la salida cartográfica es incomparable.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas que presenta el software, son sus elevados costos. Por otra parte, requiere de un computador potente para ejecutar las tareas de forma rápida.

En la parte de cartografía temática, siempre me ha disgustado las limitadas opciones cuando queremos realizar gráficos para representar las variables.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lo primero es que si piensas utilizar ArcGis, debes tener una buena computadora, específicamente con buena capacidad en memoria RAM. Esto garantizará que el programa corra adecuadamente. De lo contrario será insoportable procesar información.

Yo recomiendo este software por su gran cantidad de herramientas, considero que no se iguala a algún otro software GIS.

En mi desempeño como profesional de la geografía he utilizado ArcGis para la regionalización del territorio, el análisis del sistema urbano regional de distintos ámbitos territoriales, y la construcción de cartografía topográfica y temática para el diagnóstico territorial.

Ana Karina G.

"ArcGIS: El mejor aliado para realizar cartografía y análisis geográficos"

What do you like best?

Lo más representativo de ArcGIS es la capacidad de soportar gran cantidad de información con una alta velocidad de procesamiento, permitiendo generar cartografías temáticas de gran valor, las cuales van acompañadas de bases de datos completas y manejables para cualquier profesional.Por otra parte, las herramientas que posee ArcGis son únicas en cuanto a la facilidad de uso y confiabilidad en los resultados. Por otro lado, el soporte de las imágenes de satélite en este software es excelente, ya que permite la combinación de bandas de una manera práctica y agradable para el usuario, lo que genera un aumento en la productividad y mayor eficiencia.

El diseño de cartografía es muy sencillo de aprender y a su vez de utilizar, posee una amplia gama de colores, de formas, gráficas y figuras, la capacidad para guardar las paletas de símbolos y estructuras es excelente.

What do you dislike?

La licencia de este programa es un poco costosa, es su mayor desventaja, pero en realidad en cuanto a su funcionamiento vale lo que cuesta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo este software en toda su totalidad, ya que es una herramienta super potente, creativa, amigable y enriquecedora para cualquier profesional, ya que les permitirá plasmar el territorio de una forma gráfica y comprensible a través del comportamiento de cualquier variable que se este requiriendo estudiar o conocer.

ArcGIS me ha permitido la generación de cartografía temática amigable y comprensible para cualquier profesional, a su vez ha facilitado el análisis de imágenes de satélite especialmente para generar actualizaciones de los usos del suelo de cualquier territorio.

Augusto P.

"La mejor opción para utilizar un SIG "

What do you like best?

Nos encontramos ante el Sistema de Información Geográfica más completo del mercado, solo al desplegar el menú de herramientas nos damos cuenta que contamos con más de 40 opciones para procesar datos geográficos de cualquier tipo (raster, shapefile, cad, entre otros), ademas de todas las herramientas para transformación de datos, ajuste espacial, estadísticas de imágenes raster, modelación de altitud a través de modelos digitales de elevación, todo esto complementado con muchísimas extensiones que permiten enfocarse en temas particulares, como el procesamiento de información estadística con fines espaciales, el geosideño o la modelación tridimensional. Sencillamente ArcGIS es el mejor SIG.

What do you dislike?

ArcGIS es un software extremadamente costoso, lo que limita las posibilidades de muchas personas de utilizarlo como herramienta de trabajo común, esta limitación del costo incide directamente sobre donde se pone en practica el software dado que son grandes empresas o instituciones publicas las que tienen capacidad de pagarlo, una pequeña o mediana empresa, o un grupo de emprendedores no podrían adquirir el software, limitando así la capacidad de utilizar esta increíble herramienta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ArcGIS es una herramienta que todas las personas que realizan análisis geográficos deberían poder utilizar, la cantidad de herramientas que posee hace que se ajuste prácticamente a cualquier necesidad, sea esta ambiental, urbana, rural, administrativa, empresarial u otra, ArcGIS cuenta con una herramienta que va ayudarte a entender la dinámica espacial, y como mejorar la condición de tu empresa, aumentando los beneficios y utilizando mejor los recursos.

ArcGIS a contribuido a mejorar los niveles de atención de nuestra empresa, dado que conocemos la procedencia de la personas ello nos ha permitido ampliar nuestro mercado hacia lugares donde proviene la mayor cantidad de compradores y hacer más placentera y cercana la oportunidad de conseguir el libro de su preferencia. Todo esto se ha realizado cruzando datos espaciales con registros administrativos que en conjunto contribuyen a entender mejor la relación entre empresa y consumidor.

Ayberk K.

"ARCGIS review"

What do you like best?

Visual capacity for maps is amazing and fascinating. We can create maps easily and easy to learn as well.

What do you dislike?

Cant handle big data, gets too slow with that data. You have to work with python to diminish that downside. Also it s having problems competing with other data based startups in terms of mapping tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The problem is somehow product needs to increase its capacity to handle big data in different ways, some startups are moving forward while ESRI is struggling with that. If you re dealing with huge chucks of data, i suggest you look other options.

Visualizing any data regarding traffic related or not traffic related. It is easy to interpret numbers with using mapping, at least easy to present. Providing spatial analysis is an effective tool thanks to ARCGIS. IT certainly uses spatial and numerical anlaysis easier in terms of visualization.

stephen m.

"ArcGIS - ArcMAP: A useful tool for environmental consultants and engineering firms alike"

What do you like best?

I Like ArcMAP mainly for the flexibility and ease of use in creating professional quality spatial maps for clients and potential projects. It's interface is easy to understand and use with just a few hours of training and guidance.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but you should really use a desktop computer with some processing power to be able to use multiple tools on multiple maps - all at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to get into some of ESRI's learning modules if you're unsure of what you're doing. Their website is very informative and has free learning options for different tools in ArcGIS.

I'm using ArcGIS to create maps, analyze data, perform calculations, and provide clients with spatial data collected in the field.

Cheyne H.

"This is the GIS standard"

What do you like best?

Firstly, the support. No GIS software comes with as much support online, from other users, through esri directly, or in school. This is the software taught in schools, and is what every industry uses. Also, once you have an active account, you have access to the most robust web mapping API on the market. This claim could probably be challenged, but I haven't seen anything that provides such a low barrier to entry that also allows for deep customization through the Java API.

What do you dislike?

The price. This software is not cheap, especially for a small business. Additionally, the newest version, ArcGIS Pro, is still a bit buggy and can lag, but it's getting better. The software isn't necessarily intuitive. I spent several years learning and using it in the university. That being said, ArcGIS Pro is trying to make it more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the standard. I would only recommend something else if you have no money and must have a free GIS software suite. Otherwise, there shouldn't be any question. If you are going to learn GIS, learn the one that every employer is looking for in a GIS analyst.

We use ArcGIS to locate and map client assets that they themselves may not know where it is We also use ArcGIS for content creation for use in a Google Maps environment.

Stephanie W.

"ArcGIS is great!"

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly this program is. Whether or not you have any experience with ArcGIS, you can still maneuver your way through and learn how to create maps. If you are experienced with mapping, it can very easily create very precise and presentation-worthy maps. ArcGIS Online is also great since it is cloud-based.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more symbiology and styles. Also, having to import old styles one and a time can be very annoying and tedious. The toolbars can be a little confusing at first - they take some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ArcGIS is used by so many people so it is worth it for an individual or a company to purchase the product. The support team is always helpful as well.

I am learning to create maps for our transportation department at my workplace. ArcGIS is useful and used by everyone so it's easy to share files. We create maps for our clients that very clearly label issues and solve problems. This program is extremely useful for engineers and planners.

Sarah C.

"Industry Standard "

What do you like best?

ArcGIS is the premier mapping software to use for professional mapping. The package comes with ArcCatalog, which is great for organizing files. There are many ways to use the software, if you can learn how the functions work together. Everything is referenced on a coordinate system, which means everything you do is fundamentally related to the real world. The raster uses and analyses are high-level as well.

What do you dislike?

The program can be error-prone, takes a lot of space, and randomly crash. It can be difficult to change coordinate systems if the data you're starting with has a non-specific coordinate system. There are a lot of uses, which is a double-edges sword: it is easy to learn enough to use in everyday basic applications, but it takes a lot of time and effort to really become an expert in using ArcGIS.

This helps us map site plans, sampling locations, geology and hydrogeology, and engineered solutions for our clients. The majority of our use is basic two-dimensional problems. The use of layers and geo-databases is extremely important. We could get more use, but without having an expert the use is somewhat limited.

Bronson B.

"Perfect for everything GIS, albeit a little expensive "

What do you like best?

ArcGIS is extremely user friendly. Not only this, their online support as well as the online community is so massive there are few questions that have not been asked or answered at one point or another. I've also always enjoyed their community involvement and workshops which go along with Arc.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about ArcGIS is that it is so "black-boxy". What I mean by that is any processes completed, ranging from geocoding to slope interpolations, do not have an exhaustive list of steps taken to reach the specific geo-coordinates, or percentages. It is also fairly expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you find it too expensive, give QGIS a shot

ArcGIS extends well through-out the private and public sector. Being able to share maps with various clients is extremely important, and ArcGIS allows that.

Rafael M.

"ARCGIS completo y funcional "

What do you like best?

La posibilidad de realizar tantas tareas, desde vectorizar una carta geográfica hasta trabajar estadísticas en mapas temáticos, excelente como herramienta para la planificación de un determinado territorio.

What do you dislike?

Los requerimientos del hardware para su instalación, requiere de un buen equipo para tareas complejas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomendada como la suite más completa en Sistemas de Información Geográfica, funcional para profesionales en Geografías y carreras afines como la Geología, Ambiente, Minería y hasta la Sociología. Un Software con el cual no necesitarás emplear el uso de otros programas similares para llevar a cabo las tareas trazadas o encomendadas

Publicaciones de mapas temáticos según los requerimientos del cliente, totalmente funcional para estudios de planificación al momento de emprender proyectos de construcción que puedan afectar el ambiente, y poder ubicar la mejor zona para su ejecución.

EVANSON N.

"Outstanding Capabilities of Esri ArcGIS"

What do you like best?

The software has numerous tools which enable me to manipulate spatial data for projects such as resource management

The software enables me to access my projects anywhere anytime through ArcGIS online

ArcGIS online offers unlimited datasets

What do you dislike?

The software is a bit bulky and tends to slow my laptop

It requires very powerful computers to run efficiently

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a well-equiped GIS software for GIS data analysis

Resources Management, Mapping of the Geothermal hotspots and predicting their effects on the neighbourhood as well as assessing their effects over the years

AO
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"A one-stop shop for your geospatial needs, but with limitations"

What do you like best?

ESRI software can meet most of your organization's geospatial needs with little to no coding background required. If you need to quickly stand up apps, web maps, and hard copy map production, then ESRI software will likely be a good option.

What do you dislike?

ESRI software carries a hefty price tag, and switching to other software vendors down the road will be very time consuming. The web application deployment environment leaves much to be desired (latitude geographics Geocortex product does this far better). The software is rather buggy, and can be maddening to work with at times.

ESRI provides us a way to visualize and analyze data for our internal customers in ways that aren't possible without a geospatial perspective. Specific to ESRI, we are able to quickly build web applications and hard-copy maps for our customers with little custom programming required.

David D.

"ArcGIS Online - Operations Dashboard"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, users can build an ops dashboard without having to know coding or dev work. Users now have the ability to build a dashboard and customize it to meet their needs. The customization of the data flow is simple and making the dashboard look and feel the way our company needs it to. The Ops dashboard has given us a real-time view of data flow combined with the geoevent server and filtering data streams we can view our regions of the world and monitor drought, weather, crime, and other natural resources and their current state. The online training and documentation is great, keep up the good work when it comes to producing quality recent videos and documentation in the ESRI online learning portal.

What do you dislike?

The ops dashboard dosnt allow for internal alerting to text or email. I have to set that up on the geo event server which is not as simple as using the ops dashboard. I wish there were other colors instead of dark and light, we may need an ops dashboard to have a dark blue background or a tan background for work in Egypt. Setting up the dashboard can be a bit of a learning curve for those who are not use to ESRI products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go to a demo, try the online free ArcGIS cloud, meet with an ESRI rep and see whats possible.

We have solved the issue of tracking all of our intrests in one location, we can see whats happening where and when with the ops dashboard.

Learn more about Esri ArcGIS

Esri ArcGIS Videos

Learning about Esri ArcGIS?

* We monitor all Esri ArcGIS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.