SurveyMonkey Reviews & Product Details

What is SurveyMonkey?

Trusted by 98% of the Fortune 500 and used in over 350,000 organizations, SurveyMonkey’s People Powered Data platform gives millions of people around the world a way to turn feedback into action that drives growth and innovation. Learn more at surveymonkey.com

SurveyMonkey Screenshots

SurveyMonkey Reviews

1-50 of 16726 total SurveyMonkey reviews
Most Recent SurveyMonkey Video Review
Web Developer

"One of the best online survey tools"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is very easy to use, it has a very intuitive and friendly platform so learning how to use it is not a big problem, one of the things that I love is that doing a survey in SurveyMonkey is very easy and it only takes a few clicks, Firstly because it has many pre-built templates from which you can choose and then pesronalize them so that you can design it to your own taste, on the other hand we can design many types of questions for the user and offers a pretty comfortable panel of statistics where we can analyze perfectly the results of the surveys.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I do not like about SurveyMonkey but I would suggest that you add an option to create your own templates and upload them to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend the use of SurveyMonkey to all the companies that still do not use it, it really is an excellent tool with everything you need to conduct online surveys, on the other hand I recommend using the free version before purchasing the product so you can verify if SurveyMonkey is what they need.

In our company we have been able to solve multiple problems using SurveyMonkey since we have surveyed our workers on issues of importance to the company, and we have been able to consult our clients and potential clients about what they believe is best for the company in the future. In this way, take a starting point to improve as a company.

"Survey anywhere you GO"

What do you like best?

the software is readily available once you sign up

we use it to do on line knowledge gap where you can easy limit answer selection

I would say its light and an easily be accessed on mobile which makes it convenient on the go

Easy analysis of collected Data from respondents,,..

You don’t need to signing every time you want to use especially for the respondents

Easily setup the survey and filter the results using the responses

No training is needed to use this software hence very cost effective

Responses are always anonymous

Helpful in creating surveys in case you want feedback about your product or service

Sometime you get paid to take random surveys on the internet which is a plus

variety of surveys to choose from with several language selection

and it’s easy to create in different languages to have a broader out reach

it has no spams

surveys and monitor your results in real time

it has several Templates for using and getting you started even if you dont have any idea of a design

What do you dislike?

There are not so many cons for monkey survey except…

Free version has a limit of respondents so you have to buy full package

Auto renew subscription cancellation is missing

You need an INTERNET connections to respond and submitted. Finished surveys

It’s quite expensive, especially Paid plans are a little expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While some spreads require extensive cleaning and preparation, there is still no getting around the huge value added by being able to study/review a sample space of product/service users on a simple, intuitive platform like monkey survey. It's an vital tool for on line assessment and its easily accessible and widely reachable by most audiences

We are able to raise our concerns with regards to internal service quality and these are later analysed by the HR department

we are able to do our knowledge gap assessments/assignment both off and at work, you don't have to be on your work station to do your assignment.

we get feedback from clients this way we improve on our products and service delivery to them

Audit semi-senior

"Very Efficient Survey Program"

What do you like best?

I like that Survey Monkey analyses data for you through such things as graphs. There are also many channels it supports for collecting data e.g. web links, emails, social media and even buy responses. It is very easy and straightforward to use, you can create surveys totally a new or from your existing surveys or existing program templates. I also like that the program allows for open-ended responses and

respondents do not need to sign up for it to be able to use it. With both the mobile and web app, it is easily accessible across various devices.

What do you dislike?

You need to upgrade to a premium version to be able to make the most out of Survey Monkey, although, there still are a lot of useful features with the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Survey Monkey to anyone or any organization that wants to do any kind of surveys and forms. There are a wide range of features that you will find useful even with the basic version.

With Survey Monkey, we have been able to obtain client satisfaction in our audit processes as well as employee feedback on trainings and seminars conducted at work. Survey Monkey has greatly simplified the process, leading to increased productivity at the workplace.

beautful design and awesome social media

" Versatile and accessible way to make surveys"

What do you like best?

I like surveymonkey a lot because through this tool I can create surveys, apply and analyze the results using questions with open and closed answers.

Surveys that can be downloaded on the Smartphone and sent via email. It has very good filters to customize the surveys and also comes in several languages ​​which makes it more versatile and accessible for people around the world

What do you dislike?

By registering as a basic user without paying any costs you can notice all the content not available to the naked eye which can be a bit annoying. And on the other hand there is the fact that the basic subscription has the characteristic that the interviewee can leave unanswered questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that surveymonkey is a very easy to use platform and one of the best in this area. in my opinion is the one that has the highest quality and professionalism when creating surveys.

helps me to create surveys with good design and professional quality for my business with a variety of templates and filters to customize my surveys and make them look well produced and has great designs that I could not find on another platform with the same purposes.

Training Coordinator

"Great Survey Tool With Plenty of Options"

What do you like best?

The different types of questions available to the user and the question branching allowed us to get a range of complete answers without needing multiple surveys. There are many simple templates which can improve the appearance and design. The multiple pricing levels allow you to try to maximize your budget and even the free option has enough features to get basic surveys completed. Automated reminders help to make sure that surveys are being answered.

What do you dislike?

Even though there are multiple pricing options, it can become very expensive to unlock many or all of the features. There is a limit on the number of devices and users within the account. Many features that are not necessary if you are trying to survey your own customer base instead of receiving a randomized audience survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using SurveyMonkey, you should have a clear and definite understanding of the types of questions you will need to ask. This will help in designing the questions as it can be easy to get confused with the many options and you want to ask in the simplest way possible.

SurveyMonkey has allowed us to properly and thoroughly receive feedback from our members and evaluate our services. The customization in colors and branding makes sure that organization maintains its identity even though we are using a third party company. Analyzing the results is simple and allows us to view a report of the individual or group responses.

Software Programmer

"The software that changed the design of surveys"

What do you like best?

I really like this program because it allows me to conduct surveys in a very quick and easy way, which is great since it reduces my tasks at work, I also like that it is very versatile because I have no problems when integrating it with other programs .

Another thing that I love about Survey Monkey is that I can project the surveys, that is, fix the following questions according to their answers and thereby achieve personalization, because we adapt to the consumer's interest. We also liked that they had a trained technical support team that solved many of our doubts and was efficient, pleasant and professional, which is very useful because we were able to continue working without problems.

What do you dislike?

This program has covered all our expectations as a company and has been very useful, I have no complaints about its performance since it has been very complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program because it has very useful skills to do all kinds of surveys, forms and much more, and with this achieve excellent results, before buying it, you can know it completely through its free version.

We are happy to work with this program because it has simplified us, the task of doing quality surveys in a short period, which has been vital for the company, because through them we make deep market analyzes, in order to improve our customer service, because with this tool we get to know their needs, requirements and expectations.

Before knowing this platform we had used the usual manual alternatives to design our surveys or forms, but honestly, these did not cover our requirements as a company or our users, but since we used these systems, we have undoubtedly achieved incredible results, because it is Very efficient, versatile, adaptable and this makes work more enjoyable for everyone.

Bank Teller

"Effective survey conducting tool"

What do you like best?

Surveymonkey is easy to use with a very interactive interface. You can create surveys through various

ways including creating from an existing survey, starting from scratch or letting Surrveymonkey

configure it for you by providing information on the characteristics of your survey. There are various

templates and surveys already prepared and available in Surveymonkey saving you the need to create a

survey totally anew. I also like that Surveymonkey supports various channels for conducting surveys,

ranging from e-mail to web links. Surveymonkey is simple and straightforward, no training us required to

use.

What do you dislike?

The basic function lacks some basic features like having a limitless number of quizzes with custom

feedback and data exportation which are only available in the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend Surveymonkey to any organization or anyone conducting any surveys. You will

discover a wide range of features beneficial to the process.

Survey Monkey has helped gain insight from customers and team members into our services, trainings

and products as customer and employee satisfaction is paramount to our organization.

lead sales

"Survey Monkey Review of product"

What do you like best?

The program will let you determine if the survey closes out at a certain time, or after a certain number of responses, or after all invited respondents have answered. An email notification updates the surveyor on the status of responses. People can use this online immediately. The survey setup user may need a minute to decide how to lay out their survey with the limited options available, but actually creating the surveys can start right away. Respondents don't have to sign up for anything, which means an excellent response rate. The survey options allow for open-ended responses, which many other programs do not. You can also limit answer choices, and determine if a question requires an answer or can be skipped.

What do you dislike?

An option to rank answers would be a huge advantage, letting the surveyor determine whether all answers need to be included in the ranking. It could be much easier to repeat a question in the setup so the next question will have the same setup, answer options, an phrasing as the prior. This option would allow a quicker & more consistent survey question setup. I find the current version awkward for sending the survey to specific recipients, more so than in prior versions. It can be done successfully without too much trouble, but the screens and fields and directives were unclear and not as user-friendly. A preset "scheduling survey" option would be very useful, especially if it allowed ranking of answers. I personally use SurveyMonkey most often to help set meeting dates, times and locations for professionals with divergent schedules.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Survey Monkey is an easy-to-use system which has provided a means by which we are able to better understand how we have succeeded with different customers and where we need to improve. While there is a fee to receive all the benefits with Survey Monkey, it has certainly been worth it.

Very easy and straightforward to use. You don't have to make your surveys complex. However, it allows you to get to a deeper level if need be.

Diseñador

" Objective opinions of my work team. Pay or free."

What do you like best?

Survey monkey, is a complete and functional platform to collect opinions from users, clients, work teams or whatever you can think of. The methodology for using it is simple. And three ranges to use according to what you want one of them and the one I use are the pre-established templates that undoubtedly are made by professionals.

What do you dislike?

In order to have more resources available, it is necessary to pay for it. However, as in my case, I use it to receive internal opinions. I do not need all the resources offered by the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very flexible and has diverse integrations that will surely fit the requirement you want. If you use the paid version, it will be broader than for market studies. I can recommend the use of this platform and I must remember that it is one of the most popular of these times.

To develop the designs of all the graphic material of my work, I like to start or take opinions from my work team, which normally if it is a meeting or brainstorming, the dynamic of work is extended, so with this platform it is better to collect that information separately, unify criteria and have a clear design concept.

Graduate Student
(10,001+ employees)

"Best Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

This is the best surveying tool, it collects data and analyses.

This application can reach a lot of people

and hence appropriate in conducting market research.

SurveyMonkey has both web page and mobile application, it is easy for the respondents to use, since it provides simple questionnaires.

When setting up a survey, it gives you questions in accordance with the topic or product which you are conducting a survey about.

The questionnaires can be advertised via social to reach a lot of people around the globe.

More than often we use this application in our institution in conducting lecturers attendance and teaching survey, the university uses this information to rate and retain lecturers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information might be biased. For example, a student might dislike a lecturer leading to him/her giving out false information. Since their is no close supervisions.

I cannot use the platform without internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of this application, it has really impacted my institution quality of service providence which us education.

I am also able to freely and simply set up surveys using this application.

I kindly request organizations and institutions to use this application in carrying out surveys.

It has helped me very much to conduct market research and also be able to advertise and sell my products.

Now I am able to collect a lot of information which has enabled me improve the quality of my side hustle business.

Software Developer

"Very good application to obtain feedback"

What do you like best?

From my personal point of view I consider that SurveyMonkey is a platform that works excellently to obtain information that allows us to improve our services using our clients so that they inform us of what aspects we should improve or what features to add to the product. But the best thing about the application is that it is everything in general because both the creation of surveys and the publication and management of data is excellently achieved so that users and administrators can do their part in a simple and uncomplicated way.

Especially I would highlight its template system by which we can create our own template and then reuse it as needed. It is also very easy to handle the data obtained as feedback since it is possible to export the data in different formats to be treated as appropriate.

What do you dislike?

The least I like about SurveyMonkey is that the technical service seems not to be available in my time zone, so I had to wait a little longer (I think it works with USA timetables). Apart from this inconvenience the application worked wonders and I am very happy with the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend SurveyMonkey to everyone because it is an application that works very well with all kinds of products as long as we get a well-developed questionnaire and easily compressible questions from our users and the people who will be doing the questionnaires.

Well at work we are using SurveyMonkey to solve our communication problems with customers and users of our products, through this platform we can make our products improve and this has an economic impact on our company because by improving the product we can sell more.

Service Delivery Manager

"A quick and different way to create a survey."

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey offers a solution when designing a survey for the reason that it is a market study, a research project or simply taking data for a statistical study, the advantage offered by this product is that complex knowledge is not needed. it is intuitive in which the survey can be created depending on our requirements or the design we need, in an easy way, in which it can be sent via email and respondents can respond from any mobile or PC devices.

What do you dislike?

The plans should be considered according to the needs, generally the basic limits with respect to the results should also be considered the price in relation to the implementation of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Survey Monkey offers a high-quality interface, good support and adequate attention, variety in plans and all the necessary assistance that allows to manage the product in a simple way.

It is very useful when conducting a survey in terms of the services rendered or product quality or simply as a tool when conducting a market study, the ease of use allows you to adapt to different users in which it is not difficult for them to learn and allows them to solve your need regarding the use of the service.

Industrial Engineer

"Pleasant adaptation!"

What do you like best?

It allows you to give a service in a simple way, it contains very good opportunities for free at the beginning since afterwards they have a cost but they have an accessible access for many people that we are working with, the process of being able to carry out detailed surveys and be able to send this information to many users with just a couple of clicks is a very achievable way for the work and the good way of solutions that contains SurveyMonkey since it is done to perform very indispensable tasks in the process that can be performed.

What do you dislike?

The way you can access is very difficult because it contains a single account to conduct surveys of large ranks, the same system can generate many more things in a simple way is increasing as you can acquire such memberships , it is very important to be able to say that a necessary change is needed inside the same one since with the singularity of work, it is established in several work factors and it is a bit more complex but it is still more difficult to manipulate all its functions with which account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very long adaptation, it is advisable to acquire a great performance within it, it is very clear to be able to develop it since it guarantees a real power and establishes a good result within it, I suggest that the process can be very expensive but You can solve many things with SurveyMonkey because of the way you can work since it contains many things that focus on help and keep track of your focus.

It is very easy to access this as it contains large varieties of aid to be able to carry out surveys or questions ranging from easy to difficult depending on its development, it contains large ranges for the process of this so I can say that it is very difficult the power to generate and contract an appropriate process of the same, you can send these same forms or projects to many people without having to be sending one by one, it generates a more facility for the work of it.

Marketing Manager

"The best application for online surveys."

What do you like best?

As a user of the platform for quite some time I think that the best thing that SurveyMonkey has is the application as a whole because thanks to it works very well in all aspects it is able to offer us a friendly environment for the user with which to create all kinds of surveys in a very short time.

Its interface is very well implemented with the browser which makes its responsive design adapts perfectly to any type of device, I have personally used the SurveyMonkey application to design surveys in laptop and tablet without finding any problem during its operation. The technical support of the application is also very resolutive and although I have only contacted it about 3 times, the answers have always been quick and with a solution to my problem.

What do you dislike?

What I like least about SurveyMonkey is that during the survey design there are times when the browser becomes unresponsive for a few seconds, it does not happen very often but it happens to me in 1 out of 5 surveys and it's a bit annoying, I have tried to find out if it really is a problem of the application or my browser because it only happens with Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to use SurveyMonkey with the monthly subscription of the application that unlocks interesting improvements for the creation of surveys, I also recommend that when designing the surveys you have what kind of users will perform them to be able to adapt the content to these users and improve the results.

In the work we use SurveyMonkey as a method to know the opinions of our users, really the tool seems very useful because with hundreds of different opinions you can create a general idea of what aspects we need to improve in our projects, besides the cost of the application is very low so there are many benefits that we find using this application.

Software Developer

"SurveyMonkey, professional survey application."

What do you like best?

What most huges me of this great application is its quality, this we can see in the final results of the surveys that are very professional once finished. Also the process of creating the surveys is very simple so in general the creation time is not too high once we know what kind of questions we are going to ask. Finally, also inform that the technical service can also help you answer your questions and usually respond quickly.

An aspect also remarkable of the application is the interface of the application created carefully so that the user with less experience can use it easily and without complications. The application itself shows you information with what you should do in each of the steps presented so it is difficult not to do the job well.

What do you dislike?

The test plan is quite limited which forces you to have to buy the license to be able to use the application completely, personally verify that it is not possible to add the logos of any company or brand during a test plan. In any case the price of the application is not very high and in my case it was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a regular user of surveys and you are tired of wasting time doing the whole process by hand, I definitely recommend using SurveyMonkey because you will save a lot of time and also get better results. Also the handling of survey data is easier using this platform that you can even try for free.

Since we used SurveyMonkey we have managed to improve the workflow and make it faster since previously the surveys were carried out manually and programmed from the beginning using Php and HTML, now with SurveyMonkey a survey (with the questions already prepared) does not take more than 5 minutes.

Consultora de servicio de atención al cliente.
(Myself Only)

" Flexible and professional survey platform."

What do you like best?

The interface is functional from the first moment is easy to understand and adapt to its use is instantaneous. There are three ways to create a survey by this means, the first is to start it from scratch, insert one already prepared or select one of the templates that are pre-established on the platform. When you are registering you ask a series of questions and customize the configuration based on your characteristics as a user.

What do you dislike?

The free option is limited with respect to pay, does not allow filtering or exporting data, you can not share the results or edit the logo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable, when using the platform, to have the clear objectives of the survey to be carried out in order to obtain the best results, and to acquire a plan would be very beneficial.

Necessarily I must collect data based on the appreciation of customers regarding my functions and service provision to establish ties with customers especially the recurrent, in addition to continuously study the competition and it is a priority to have the opinions of a previously selected audience.

Auditor

"The ultimate application for conducting surveys"

What do you like best?

1. I like the various methods available for approaching surveys. You can start from scratch, copy an existing survey or let the Survey Monkey do it for you by answering a few questions relating to the nature of your survey.

2. I also like the fact that you can customize the survey to fit your subject of review. Survey Monkey allows a lot of customization from name of survey, target market, survey goal, to outline of your survey.

3. Another thing I like about survey monkey is the numerous templates and pre-existing surveys relating to various fields already available in the website. Rarely would you find the need to start building a survey from scratch.

4.Survey Monkey supports a wide range of channels for collecting responses. You can send invites via e-mail, get web link, post on social media, embed in mobile app or even embed on website.

5.You can manually send out surveys or you can choose to have them auto-sent at a specific time of your choice.

6. Survey Monkey is easy to use. You do not require any training to use.

7. You can access Survey Monkey anywhere on any browser.

What do you dislike?

There is a limited functionality for the free Survey Monkey version. Some of the most valuable functionalities of a survey is the ability to use your own company header or logo, multilingual surveys and having as many quizzes with custom feedback as possible, and these are restricted in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to receive feedback for activities, training, meetings, software lauches or any exercise involving various stakeholders within or outside your organisation, consider using Survey Monkey. There are many benefits available from conducting your survey using this platform, including phone support and 24/7 email support.

Survey Monkey has contributed greatly to the increase in productivity, team work and client and employee satisfaction, during the day to day operations at the workplace. It has led to more accurate feedback especially due to the ability to administer quizzes that allow custom responses. The email notifications as well are very invaluable.

Quality Engineer

"Survey Monkey.. Jump start aquiring information"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is an website which provide me a way to collect the data.The data is collected in form of surveys and questioners. we can create or upload our own or the data book or predefined question library is soo good that it almost got all the question that is in your mind to ask the end user. the interface is good and easy also for the end user to respond to survey is very easy did not ask fo9r signup. it got better response rate and users are happy to fill survey.

What do you dislike?

The analyze tool is not so good. It need to learn the latest technologies like DNN machine learning need to introduce for better analyze, A part for it the csv file need to be uploaded need some improvements , as there are lot of defined restrictions. Other thing is persons outside the organization can also fill survey with invite. It may include some authentication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use survey monkey to get required information and reviews. Also used for various research purpose. the blind review option is also there. the question are according to choice. Must use it once it helps a lot in business and manage risk of failure.

survey monkey solves my major problems like:

data collection, when i was about to launch the new product, i was not aware of vendors about customer demand. Also customer interest is major question. the i need all the information before start up to manage risk and avoid failure. Survey monkey helps me a lot in sending survey and collecting required information.

Mestro

"A survey is the best way to collect information, and SurveyMonkey is the best way to create them."

What do you like best?

The SurveyMonke is very easy to use, it is not at all complicated to create a new survey and configure it to your liking, since since you open the software, it guides you step by step so you do not get complicated. It has a different tool that makes the survey more dynamic and fun to answer (such as the completion survey, select one of the objections, etc.).

All the tools it provides make data collection easier, saving time and effort.

Surveymonkey is easily integrated into social networks to send the completed survey, in this way it is easier to communicate with the users from whom you want to collect the information.

What do you dislike?

the amount of the question should be in accordance with the time to respond, or place a time limiter to answer the questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I would recommend it, any type of professional or organization needs to know the opinion of its clients and surveymonkey is the most efficient way to create a survey to collect this information.

I have used surveymonkey to do exams and to collect information from my students, of which are the weak points in the study material.

I have sent the survey by Facebook and email, they are easy to answer, so surveymonkey is the best way to collect information.

Project Manager

"SurveyMonkey : A perfect information gathering tool !"

What do you like best?

I have been using SurveyMonkey for a long time now and I found it best for surveying. It has all the features that are needed for conducting a survey let it be pre-built templates, collection of question types to choose from, exporting the response into csv which sometimes helps in ML. Availability of all these features makes SurveyMonkey a complete polished tool.

Surveying online uses the links so one can't spam/skew surveys easily that is a great thing.

Other than that SurveyMonkey has a very clean user interface which I like a lot.

SurveyMonkey is very easy to use and anyone completely new to it can create first survey easily with few clicks and that is a great thing.

They do have a mobile application as well and that really comes handy for quick checking.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much things to complain about SurveyMonkey but I would like to point out that some basic features like exporting data, customizing/adding graphics into surveys are lacking into basic plan. They should give such features at least for a few days so user can make decision by actually using them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend SurveyMonkey to everyone since surveying is a part of any organization and with it's great features SurveyMonkey will definitely help you out.

We in our organization use SurveyMonkey to get insights of our customers about our applications/products so that we can improve it more and more.

Project Manager

"SurveyMonkey is easiest way to conduct Surveys !!!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is one of the best survey tool available in the market. SurveyMonkey comes with all the necessary features for conducting surveys and that makes it a perfect platform.

SurveyMonkey has a simple user interface which is something I like a lot

Along with that SurveyMonkey is really very easy to use, you can create a survey with few clicks.

The best thing I find about SurveyMonkey is it's mobile application which is really good and optimized.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey is a great tool for surveys and there are not much things that I dislike about it. But I would like to have more survey customization options in future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyMonkey is a great surveying platform with many decent features. They do provide the free trial with all the basic features, so I highly recommend you to give it a try !

Surveying is an essential part of any industry, and I being a project manager often conduct surveys of our products from our users. And we use SurveyMonkey for it. SurveyMonkey really helps us getting feedback.

Regional Sales Manager

"SurveyMonkey, saves time with the creation of questionnaires."

What do you like best?

I have been a user of the SurveyMonkey platform for a long time because due to my work I do many surveys and what made me opt for SM as a platform was the ease and speed to create the surveys, because creating surveys is not my only activity in the work needed some application that would simplify my work a lot and in SurveyMonkey I found what I was looking for.

I also really liked that the results of the surveys can be exported to different formats, this is very useful because in our company we analyze these results and store them in a database so we needed to be able to obtain the data in plain text or JSON.

On the other hand the surveys can be programmable, that is, we can condition the following questions based on the previous answers chosen by the users, this is very useful to be able to offer questions according to the profile of the user answering our questions.

What do you dislike?

In general the platform seems very good and does not have any serious failure, on the other hand I think it is possible to improve the application in one aspect and it is the technical support, which in my experience (I do not say it really is, maybe I had bad luck) was a little slow to resolve my doubts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the aspects to keep in mind when working with surveys are the questions that are asked to the user and determine the possible answers available, it seems simple but we must be aware that the user may need to offer an alternative answer for what you need. I recommend that you always add a text field to your answers for certain cases where you need to explain something by the user.

Due to my work I use SurveyMonkey to create surveys of different types, and although creating surveys is part of my work, it is not the only thing I do throughout the day, so it was very important to work with an application that did not rob me for a long time. complicate my work, this is the main reason why I use SurveyMonkey, because due to its simplicity and results it allows me to save a lot of time.

Complex Group Sales Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Effective Survey Resource"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create custom questions that can help you find ratings on detailed aspects of a good/product/service.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the survey author, requiring feedback with specific examples can be cumbersome. I understand the benefit of written responses, but asking the same question 3 times with different wording and wanting explanation for each of your answers is a bit redundant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the requirement to provide feedback or any free-type box is required by the company, that would be my recommendation to adjust. Otherwise, I think this product is headed in the right direction by allowing authors to create custom quizzes that ask precisely what the client wants to obtain. Bravo!

Our company has just rolled out a new CRM system and recently created a survey monkey to track questions and feedback about this brand new process. Benefits have been realized in the data collection that if there are concerns mumbled allowed, the silent majority is able to express their feelings without the threat of feeling singled out later on.

A great enthusiast who needs to learn as much as possible and hone skills from every aspect possible. AI and ML are the things I am keen to learn!

"SurveyMonkey ! Powerful way to Survey anything !"

What do you like best?

- SurveyMonkey helps tremendously in Marketing, Sales, Suggestions, and alot

- One of the feature of SurveyMonkey is Question Branching where user can branch the questions the way he/she wants to which is a feature not provided in many of the surveying tools. more.

- The Data Analysis tools provided by SurveyMonkey are great which helps every company to grow rapidly with Surveying their needs.

- Supports every multimedia out there like audio, video, images, etc.

- Online polling is also a great feature of the SurveyMonkey which helps users to easily get the polls done.

- One of the thing of SurveyMonkey is that, there is a free version which helps the users to get more insight and survey freely, which does not include premium features.

What do you dislike?

- Face-To-Face Surveys are not there in SurveyMonkey.

- The premium version of SurveyMonkey has a price to pay which is not there in other products in the market. So for students and small scale industry who are growing cannot buy SurveyMonkey and have to use it's free version or other products.

- There are no presentation tools which can be used in surveys.

- There are things present in paid version which should have been there in the free version as well for the users who cannot buy these type of products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyMonkey is the best when it comes to Surveys, the design and the questions you ask in the survey is the thing that will attract the persons who are going to fill the Surveys. SurveyMonkey gives you alot of features which are not provided in many other tools. SurveyMonkey is the best tool which can be used for Surveying! You can use the free version of SurveyMonkey and then can buy the product if you want to, Surveys made easy by SurveyMonkey!

We are using SurveyMonkey from the starting for any type of survey our company/colleague needs. Google Forms were used but it did not provide much of the things we needed in the surveys and so we shifted to SurveyMonkey. SurveyMonkey's Data Analysis and Presentation are the things we shifted to SurveyMonkey.