SurveyMonkey

(14,896)

SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.

Work for SurveyMonkey?

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey Reviews

Showing 14,896 SurveyMonkey reviews
SurveyMonkey review by User
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey review by User

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey review by Administrator
SurveyMonkey review by Brenda C.
Brenda C.
SurveyMonkey review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment
SurveyMonkey review by Dahae H.
Dahae H.

"Survey Monkey is very useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best part about the Survey Monkey is that most of the features are free to use and you can make same multiple surveys by transferring the data from one survey to another. I use Survey Monkey to create anonymous surveys for students to fill out regarding evaluations of the class or questions they might have regarding the final exams. I also like that you can include cut-off times for the surveys to assign deadlines on when the survey needs to be completed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike about survey monkey because some of the sample questions for the surveys pertaining to education is not very applicable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Survey Monkey. It's fastest and easiest way to create surveys about anything! Most of my colleagues use Survey Monkey to create surveys for their classes and students mentioned that it's really easy to use,

I use Survey Monkey for course evaluation for the classes that I teach. Some of the benefits to the survey is that I can share the survey with many people by sending them a link. It is very easy to make surveys and to fill out surveys. It is very easy for both parties to utilize the surveys.

SurveyMonkey review by Vincent O.
Vincent O.

"SurveyMonkey, a professional and easy to use survey service."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this service is the facility to create professional surveys for users with little experience in the operation of this type of applications thanks to a simple and intuitive interface that allows you to create any survey through help assistants in a quick way.

The dashboard is very complete and easy to navigate through, since everything is very well organized and organized, this way when we read the titles of the menus it is very easy to know where in the configuration we are and where we should go to configure those options that we need.

The results that are obtained from the surveys are very easy to manipulate once we have downloaded them to our computer since by means of special programs filters can be applied to visualize only those parts that interest us or that contain certain key words.

What do you dislike?

-The only negative point of this application is the price, personally it seems somewhat high especially if we are creating surveys with a large number of users and these surveys are not created to report benefits.

-Another negative aspect may be that it does not offer a mobile application from which to view the dashboard and consult the reports obtained from the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience I think it is better to pay the monthly subscription of SurveyMonkey (even if it is the minimum) since it greatly improves the experience and it is possible to obtain better results by being able to use the application without any type of limitation.

Normally in my work we like to have the feedback of users who test our applications so it is very useful to have SurveyMonkey and their surveys to know what they think about the applications we have created. The service is really useful because many of these answers really help us improve.

SurveyMonkey review by lewis  O.
lewis O.

"Wide range of excellent templates"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is an excellent survey creator with a wide range of features. Users are provided with many powerful features and templates. The interface is transparent and user-friendly despite advanced and sophisticated functions. The manual-builder is well-designed and intuitive, but I tend to use prepared templates, as they meet my requirements. Customization is effortless; users can easily add the company's logo or banner. You are able to share your surveys using many methods such as emails, unique website links or social media, as the platform integrates well with other application and platforms. The gathered information is presented in a highly-transparent form so that you could view the results in tables or diagrams with percent rates.

What do you dislike?

I would like to change a little detail, which could have a positive impact on the number of completed surveys. In the builder-interface, there is information that says how much time the survey takes. If the information were shown with the sent message, it would encourage more people to share their opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey is a polished survey solution with a vast template section and suggestion tool, so I believe the platform will meet your requirements.

The application enables me to sound out my current clients about their satisfaction of our services. Collected results are valuable and help me to improve the company's appearance.

SurveyMonkey review by Jana M.
Jana M.

"Satisfaction surveys very easy to do"

What do you like best?

I love this software because it is very easy to use, both as a user and creator. I have had to create surveys for the team and it helps us get a better idea of what is working and what isn't on our team.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that that the advertisement for Survey Monkey is listed after each survey. This is the only thing that makes it look a bit unprofessional when you see the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These are surveys that are so easy to complete, it does not take up a lot of time at all. There are simple formats and a clear area to type the answer on or select the bubble for it.

As a corporate training professional for a benefits administrator, we used this product to survey the company on needs and satisfaction with training programs. Worked out just fine. Easy to set up and launch the survey. Reports are clear and precise.

SurveyMonkey review by Cristyn C.
Cristyn C.

"SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a great tool if you are trying to capture simple information. I wish they could improve the print functionality; meaning, everything should be able to be compiled on one page instead of multiple pages.

What do you dislike?

Building out the survey format and/or editing the template was time-consuming. We are based in a retirement community and had to make sure the survey was not confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Survey Monkey is a great resource for beginning surveying. It has so many helpful pre-made questions and templates to allow making surveys easy and accessible.

Our company used SurveyMonkey to administer a Parks and Recreation survey to a community of 6k. Administering the survey online was a piece of cake; however, trying to produce a physical copy of the survey was not fun! I love that there are so many questions already in the program. The pre-made questions really help me to structure my questions and I can use Survey Monkey on my computer or my phone and monitor the survey from anywhere.

SurveyMonkey review by Fernando s.
Fernando s.

"Ideal software for the study of the market through the formulation of surveys!"

What do you like best?

This tool is excellent especially because I work daily with many clients and can design effective marketing strategies that accelerate the short-term sales process, I love how easy it is to use and send through social networks, email or simply to have them printed, allows the opinion of customers or general public without much effort, the results are reliable and can track them as they are becoming an excellent option in the sales and marketing process designed to capture a greater number of customers and improve the quality of service according to the needs of the market, its adjustment is simple, has templates to select as well as various categories.

What do you dislike?

Survey monkey is interactive and very useful for every company in order to improve services and achieve successful results in the planning of projects, I have no complaints about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is very useful for any company providing benefits in the realization of projects and strategic planning reaching goals in less time, allows to be more efficient, the reception of results are fast and reliable, I believe that SurveyMonkey is an excellent tool!

It allows us to be more efficient in the achievement of short-term goals, being able to study samples before the realization of projects in order to avoid unnecessary expenses as well as achieving position at the market level, especially as a consumer company guiding the company for the best path.

SurveyMonkey review by Ranses C.
Ranses C.

" 769/5000 Powerful tool for effective decision making before new projects. "

What do you like best?

I like surveymonkey and it allows me to design surveys very fast, since it has a wide variety of templates and models of pre-established questions that we can adjust comfortably to the type of survey we want to carry out. With this great tool we save a lot of time, by getting answers much faster, in this way it helps us to make effective and above all objective decisions. It is easy to use, has a very friendly platform, which makes us adapt without greater complexity. Surveymonkey we use every time we need to do market studies, even within the same organization, facilitating our development and growth.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not found anything that we do not like surveymonkey, it is really a fascinating tool and with which we have obtained great benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For its functionality, easy to use, I highly recommend surveymonkey, no matter the size of your organization or what market time or sector your survey is aimed at, surveymonkey has no limitations, being able to obtain objective answers and quickly, is a tool which we can trust, surveymonkey makes it possible. Do not waste time or money on other similar tools, surveymonkey has everything you need to successfully achieve what is plated.

Thanks to surveymokey we have achieved incredible things, the growth we have obtained has been really gratifying, we have been able to reach and cover more market, significantly improve our processes and offer higher quality services. As a specialist in the sales area, it has been really important to have this powerful tool, since we start from there to make decisions and bet on better development, with surveymonkey we feel confident before embarking on a new project, we get much more answers fast and most important, objective. We will continue using this incredible tool.

SurveyMonkey review by Moshe K.
Moshe K.

"Whatever feature you can think of, Survey Monkey has it. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity:

At first glance you might get sort of lost by the UX with all the options - But once you click the Start Survey everything falls into place with a very intuitive UX

Innovative:

There ability to create tools features before users asked for it. You don't see that much in other services. Seems they are working ahead of the curve.

Being around the industry for awhile and can almost smell a healthy and inventive company versus a stale and static company. I have been using Survey Monkey roughly 5-7 years and they are still on top of the game hands down

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I use many 3rd part app for my website, and most have some issues, Survey Monkey always amazes me with their future thinking and research. That said if you are a small one man operation you might want to try a Free and simple Service like Google Forms, etc Just to get a sense of what you want, and then come to Survey Monkey to see if they provide the solution you are looking for. (i am very confident they will)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your time researching other vendors. Survey monkey really has no competition in my opinion. I never had a feature I wanted that they didn't have.

Post purchase customer survey / Pre-Re-design & Product Launch consumer feedback / In-house Employee feedback and some other odd and end surveys that pop-up sporadicly

SurveyMonkey review by Miguel G.
Miguel G.

"Great Software for the formulation of accounts!"

What do you like best?

It allows us to get closer with clients in order to know their opinion about a topic through surveys, I love how simple is your panel is interactive offers categories to select as well as questions and answers model, is an excellent ally in my work especially because I work with the public, allowing to obtain better results in the project planning as well as in the marketing strategies that allow to increase the sales, the results are reliable and they are opted quite fast, it allows to collect them through the social networks, messenger, e-mail or to be printed, is an excellent software for the study of samples in function of improving the quality of the service or simply in the realization of projects.

What do you dislike?

It is powerful and functional being very useful to keep the company positioned at the level of the markets, it works without any novelty, there is nothing that disgusts me, it is very easy to adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for all professionals especially in the area of ​​sales and marketing as it allows to achieve goals through marketing strategies to improve the quality of service as well as obtain better results in the projects you wish to embark on the company. best way, it is very easy to use really worth trying this Software!

Allows to be more effective in the provision of the service as well as position the company through the study of samples that lead to successful results in the realization of projects, is a tool that drives sales through marketing strategies.

SurveyMonkey review by Nathan H.
Nathan H.

"Get in touch with your customer thoughts"

What do you like best?

Use Survey Monkey to create surveys of all kinds, especially I do it as a mediator for my clients since the type of survey demanded is very varied, even though they are very different surveys I have not had any problem with the service that has always worked very well for me, also on some occasion I had to contact the technical support and I have been treated with kindness and also great help to resolve my questions.

As for its interface, it presents a very friendly visual aspect that allows the application to be used by personnel with little knowledge, its dashboard is very simple with green colors and well organized and intuitive menus.

In addition, SurveyMonkey has predetermined templates that will help us create surveys in a quicker and easier way using these templates as a base. The results, once the templates have been modified, are very professional and are shown with a very aesthetically beautiful design.

What do you dislike?

The usual with this type of applications I think they do not help enough new customers because the trial periods are insufficient due to limitations, I am currently a monthly subscription client and I do not have this problem but the first time I tried the application I would like to have been able to do it without having to subscribe previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this application as a way to get information about the needs of your customers regarding a product or service, I also think it is one of the best services of this type since its Dashboard is quite simple to use for any type of user.

I really use SurveyMonkey to create the surveys that my clients entrust to me so that I only dedicate myself to the administrative part (dashboard), however I can say that all the clients that made use of this application were satisfied and in some cases bought subscriptions monthly as usual.

SurveyMonkey review by Antonio G.
Antonio G.

"Efficiency and productivity in project planning and Marketing strategies!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent platform that allows me to know in real time the opinion with respect to some topic, I love easy lom that is to create surveys as well as the rapids in which it shows the results of sure way guaranteeing the success in the planning of the projects, by My work in customer service has been very useful especially to improve aspects that we do not see internally, has different question templates according to each category as well as several means to collect results such as social networks, its panel is quite simple. use identifies each step to follow making its use more interactive, it is a great tool for the world of business and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any negative aspect to this application is very useful especially for the planning of projects or improve aspects within the organization that allow to show a better perception to the public in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is advisable to read the guide of use that provides the beginning of the registry in this way to make its use more efficient, I consider that Survey Monkey is an excellent tool for the simplification of the processes in the planning of the projects allowing to make samples studies without major effort and with reliable results without wasting time.

Guarantees success in project planning and marketing strategies by accelerating the sales process through the study of samples that allow us to offer a better image, allows us to direct the company on the right path and keep it well positioned at the market level.

SurveyMonkey review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Knowing what the customer thinks is easy with SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

I used SurveyMonkey to do a certain survey for a college project. I love the UI that shows all the survey on one page that moves nicely to the next survey when be scrolled, makes it really easy to answer the survey.

What do you dislike?

Though it looks good, I still think that Typeform is a nicer looking software and would lean towards using that if I were to pay for a form service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey is a great product for both quick and easy surveys and more complex surveys. Overall great experience with SurveyMonkey as I still use it to this day to create business surveys as well as personal surveys for family.Easy to use with lots of features Clean and modern looking Well known name brand.

We had a very specific question we had to ask our customers and the results simply floored us and we are now making the changes to implement this huge change. Without SurveyMonkey, we simply would not have known what our customers really wanted.

SurveyMonkey review by Maigelis R.
Maigelis R.

"Excellent Software for the study of samples with timely and reliable results !."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the ease of designing surveys through an easy-to-navigate panel, it has several categories to select as well as templates of questions and answers, the results are reliable and can be visualized as they are received, leading to better control and monitoring, allows selecting the medium to be used to collect the results, these can be through social networks, email, messeger or simply to print, its setting is fast without downloads unlike other software of the same category, Survey monkey is productivity without loss of time .

What do you dislike?

I have been working in the Sales and Marketing area for several years and have used Surveymonkey many times to get the opinion of clients, suppliers and work team without presenting any kind of problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to review the user manual before starting to use it in this way it will be easier to move, this application is recommended for any company that seeks to position itself at the market level through studies of samples that allow you to get on the best path as a function of provide a better service

Allows to collect opinions from the general public in this way to obtain good results in the realization of projects, allows to achieve goals satisfactorily as well as directing the company on the right path, for my work in Marketing has been very useful above all to know the opinion of the clients regarding the quality of the received services allowing to discard falls and improve each day more.

SurveyMonkey review by Marisol R.
Marisol R.

"Excellent Software for the Sales and Marketing area!"

What do you like best?

For my Survey Monkey is my number one ally especially for my work in the sales area and Marketing helps me obtain better results by designing simple surveys to perform to my clients and suppliers in order to know their opinion on the basis of Some issue I improve improving the service offered as well as detecting possible failures, this application I love! its panel is simple, has templates of questions and answers to select as well as varied categories according to the area of ​​work, does not require downloads, fits without more effort to the team, allows me to have a greater reach through the use of social networks its results are reliable and its compilation is quite fast unlike other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about SurveyMonkey is an excellent tool in the formulation of projects and very useful in my work allowing to conduct market studies without problems in an efficient and safe way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for all types of companies in particular to those dedicated to the area of ​​sale of services or consumption provides the necessary tools to streamline the sales process and position the company at the level of markets, it is important to read the manual before to start using this application in order to get the most out of it!

It has allowed me to plan in a better way the projects in turn save expenses and time in doing some activity that really is not in the interest of the public led the company on the right path, allowed to create mechanisms to increase the volume of sales through knowledge of the opinions of the clients is a great ally in the area of ​​sales and Marketing.

SurveyMonkey review by Noah Luis B.
Noah Luis B.

"excellent for the development, implementation and analysis of surveys"

What do you like best?

is a great platform like very few that allows us to compile in an organized and reliable way the opinions of the users and clients through the personalized creation of surveys to know their satisfaction regarding the benefits and services that we offer, in this way this software becomes a valuable opportunity to achieve the business growth that every company, small or large, wants.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike a little is that when we use the free version of cost we can not access all its functions, which is a great disadvantage, such as exporting data to other tools such as Excel or collaborative work to share the results obtained with other users. this limits its implementation and total co-occlusion of the great opportunities that this tool offers us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a valuable tool that allows us to take the information obtained to the solution for the flat satisfaction of both the employees and the clients and interested people, it is also very useful to create different experiences that generate confidence, security and loyalty with the people that integrate our business.

SurveyMonkey is efficient for the development, application and tabulation of surveys, specifically it is an excellent help and it allows to eliminate the problem of analyzing the results since in real time it is carrying out the tabulations and graphic representations that reflect the obtained, in the same way it favors and promotes To the productivity and total satisfaction of the client, I also consider that it integrates users as workers, which also play an important and indispensable role in any organization. this platform has allowed to minimize costs in impressions to apply surveys as well as protect them with passwords, which means that it gives us security and confidence.

SurveyMonkey review by Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.

"SurveyMonkey will make it much easier to do a survey."

What do you like best?

I like that the surveys look appropriate for a business environment and are ridiculously easy to create. I also like that they offer what we in the office refer to as cascading questions: where later questions asked can differ based on previous responses.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be time-consuming to compile the survey due to the options available. But once you get used to it, it becomes easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey makes things easy for both the survey creator and the survey taker. Also, the results are easy to analyze. It's a great tool for a company looking to get feedback from its employees or customers. There's a lot to like about SurveyMonkey.

Good and gets the job done. It has helped us to get feedback from users and stakeholders and also assisted us in real-time prioritization with our stakeholders. The time it took to get a survey up and running and sent out to all stakeholders, plus multiple options to suit question types.

SurveyMonkey review by Benjamin G.
Benjamin G.

"Very useful for surveys within the company"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this software. Everything always runs smoothly, there are no issues or popups like you get with most survey sites. I would have to say this is the most simple of them all!

What do you dislike?

The only con I've noticed is that SurveyMonkey is so easy to use that sometimes there may be too many surveys sent around. On the plus side though, the surveys are very easy to take so it isn't that much of a burden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loved it how easy to use can be, I love the ease of setting up a survey regardless if it's 5 questions or 50. An easy results-driven program that helps to see where improvements can be made within a business. LOVE the "Question Bank"!!!!. Awesome tools to make custom forms!

We've started using this for email marketing surveys and it's so easy to use. No coding, no hosting, you just build it out and send out the link. The reporting is easy to read and understand. Our department uses it for yearly surveys and I like how clear the questions are set up and how quickly you can go through them. The design is also pleasant to the eyes.

SurveyMonkey review by Tracy C.
Tracy C.

"Creating Surveys is a Breeze"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey allows you to create surveys of nearly any length. You are easily guided through the creation process and do not require any great skill to do so. You can draft the survey within the software or copy and paste from a document you've already created. The software allows you to save your company's logo and other art or brand-related materials. The site offers very useful analytics such as the completion rate by respondents, the total number of respondents and the amount of time each person spent responding to the survey.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot find a downside for this survey generator. The ease of use makes it one of my go-to sites when I need to create a multi-user survey of any length.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One-Stop shop for all of your survey needs--really there's no need to look elsewhere.

As a Project Coordinator, I find that I need to quickly generate a number of surveys for a diverse population within the organization. For example, one survey might be needed to quickly poll our major donors and another to get a feel for the population of women we as an organization are tasked with serving.

SurveyMonkey review by francesco d.
francesco d.

"It is an application with many possibilities"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is an application that allows us to create surveys of all kinds and share them with our contacts, it also allows us to monitor the information of the results of each survey that is filled out, we can create surveys that show the name and surveys that are anonymous, it also has of a simplicity at the time of creating such surveys difficult to overcome by other similar programs, I can also emphasize that it allows us to create surveys through templates previously created by them, and with the possibility of modifying it at our whim, we can also know how many people they have done the survey and their answers

What do you dislike?

As a negative point, the survey monkey requires us to be paid members from a certain number of subscribers in our contact list and it has a very high price

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple application and with a reasonable price for any type of situation

In the work environment we can create surveys to resolve internal problems and improve the work environment, which benefits everyone in a certain way

SurveyMonkey review by Johan A.
Johan A.

"Speed, reliability, objectivity in surveys in an excellent tool. "

What do you like best?

I like Surveymonkey because of the simple and fast way that it has allowed us to connect with users and clients, obtaining objective answers, promoting the decision making process to be carried out safely and in highly competitive markets. It is a great tool, we have obtained multiple benefits for its use.

What do you dislike?

It is a functional tool, we have not found anything that makes it disadvantageous or that we did not like, on the contrary, it has been very valuable. A perfectly fulfilled with its function and to achieve our objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is always advisable to maintain effective feedback with our customers and users of our products and services as it is through them that we can know if we are providing quality services, if the products we offer meet the standards and their receptivity, is where surveymonkey helps us to determine such questions, in an easy and safe way. It is an excellent tool.

Thanks to surveymonkey for the great benefits we have obtained, which have had a positive impact on the attainment of our objectives, in a fast, simple and reliable way. Being able to connect with customers in the shortest time makes the processes more fluid, since time savings are significant. Carrying out a project, improving internal processes, improving sales flow, knowing about the quality of our services and products is only possible through this great tool. In summary, we have been able to cover more markets, increase our sales, improve our processes, the quality of our services, be efficient and make correct and timely decisions.

SurveyMonkey review by James G.
James G.

"Get important information through simple surveys"

What do you like best?

The design of the surveys is attractive as well as being simple, which helps users to answer more and not leave a survey half-way, since many times we had this problem, since we created very long and unattractive surveys and users did not they answered them.

The survey analysis tool also provides information that can be used to modify and improve that survey in real time and also for future surveys. This tool is quite complete, since it provides you with extensive reports from which you can obtain good knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I think they should improve the design of the program, because although the functionalities are very broad, the interface is basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By using SurveyMonkey you can know what your customers think about your company and your products. Knowing this is basic if you want to keep growing and offering attractive products to your audience and make your business brand more known.

The doubts that you have about a product or service that you are developing can be solved by creating surveys. Surveymonkey allows you to create varied surveys with multiple options and many customizable, which helps you to adapt to your own interests and consult your customers the information you need and thus get good feedback.

Thanks to this tool we have also improved profitability in certain products, since by having more information, we can know which people are more interested and send them more information.

SurveyMonkey review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"It is an essential tool for collecting data"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is so easy to use. I love how easy it is to assign admin rights and how easy the reports are to use. The software has come so far over the past few years. I like that it’s truly anonymous and people know that.

What do you dislike?

Every so often, I’ll hit a little snag where it’ll get stuck, but the information usually gets saved so I don’t have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey has been around for quite a while and continues to deliver on its promises. It is simple to put together a survey that looks great. It integrates well with MailChimp, GSuite, and other platforms.

We have new marketing strategies we want to collect data for and SurveyMonkey has made it easy to do! I love that you can customize your surveys; it is easy to edit each question; it gives you a quick overview of recent surveys including # of responses, % of completed surveys, and average time spent in the dashboard overview; you can find survey tips to help you collect the data you need; and there are tons of options available to design your survey, collect responses, and analyze results.

SurveyMonkey review by Melvis S.
Melvis S.

"Great effective tool for the decision-making process! "

What do you like best?

I like surveymonkey because it allows you to connect with internal people, users, clients in a fast and safe way, obtaining objective answers, to know about different situations, such as market studies by launching new brands, quality of services, even internally to know if the processes are being executed in a correct way, and so to take appropriate decisions and apply the necessary corrective measures that allow us to grow and develop before highly competitive markets and magnify the system of our operations. It is a tool that we use constantly because of the great benefits that it has generated.

What do you dislike?

Surveymonkey has everything we need to get results that allow us to develop and grow even more, I have not found anything that I do not like through its use, on the contrary it has been very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the simple, easy to use, so functional and great benefits to obtain, I highly recommend surveymonkey, save time and money, get immediate answers, safe and objective, grow your business too, so start using this great tool.

The great impact that the use of surveymonkey has brought us, is reflected in the results obtained, great improvements in internal processes, improvements in the quality of service provision and, in turn, the significant increase in productivity with reasonable improvements. in the volume of sales. In economies with large market competitions, it is necessary to apply surveys of this nature focused on sectors, business units in order to obtain an objective feedback that supports the process of taking the right decisions and guaranteeing the success of the business, associated with time with the time saving that in turn generates us. Thanks to this magnificent tool, we continue to grow, it is really good and that is why we use it.

SurveyMonkey review by Luis W.
Luis W.

"SurveyMonkey, great tool for surveys!"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is quite data-driven so as soon as you log in you will be able to see quick stats on your account ( How many open surveys you have, total responses, average completion rate and typical time spent) and also you can see all this information broken down by each survey that you have live at a given moment. Creating surveys is very easy as well which is a plus!!

What do you dislike?

It looks a bit bulky and it isn't very design driven, but it does the job very well so you can just overlook that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used Survey Monkey for our business. The format was great and our users found it simple, easy to use. Great tool for surveys, follow up, responses or gathering data.

We use SurveyMonkey for internal and external feedback collection. Externally we use it to collect feedback regarding our events and you can set it up to send an email notification to the relevant person. Internally we use it for our employee satisfaction survey.

SurveyMonkey review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Good Features for Free"

What do you like best?

I liked the accessibility and how easy it was to customize your questions and format. It was easy to use as both the creator and the respondent, and I believe I received a lot more responses because of this ease of use. The data was clear and easy to analyze, and there were even more advanced analyses features that I had the option of but did not use.

What do you dislike?

In order to see certain features and responses past a certain number you need to pay, and the service is expensive. I recommend lowering prices and having more package options. If you are giving multiple surveys the price may be more worth it but I only gave one and the packages are monthly prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free service, as the packages are very expensive and the free service has a lot of features. You can do a lot with the basic package, so if you know you will have under 200 responders use the free service. Otherwise, if your company will pay for it and you expect a lot of responses the paid services have some advanced analyses.

I am getting feedback from parents in order to improve services. The ease of survey allowed a lot of responses. I am able to look at different types of responses and also analyze open ended responses which helps allow for more freedom from the respondents and more information for me.

SurveyMonkey review by Martha C.
Martha C.

"I like how easy and fast it is to send a survey with SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

I love how simple SurveyMonkey is, the quickness in creating and sending a survey is the best. I use SurveyMonkey whenever I need ease of use for sorting responses. It's got a leg up on the competition in that regard, though I don't use it for all of my needs.

What do you dislike?

This is one of the best survey tools available. Of course, they could offer a little bit more variability, but no tool/platform is 100% perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I love using SurveyMonkey. It's such a simple, easy product with so many uses. Super easy to use! Great way to survey event attendees, ministry partners, groups, etc. Easy to set up and easy to share. Results are easy to access as well.

Easy to use, looks really good, you don't have to spend hours or even days learning how to create a survey. I've been on both sides. I've received surveys made with SurveyMonkey and also created them. As a user, it's really an easy, intuitive platform for making your voice heard. As a creator, it gives you a tool that makes your job so much easier.

SurveyMonkey review by Manuel M.
Manuel M.

"Survey the group"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use when curating a survey and how you are able to send it out to the specific people so swiftly and with little or no complications. The results are quick to update and view in real time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I was able to dislike from my experience but if having to choose I would go with the public community aspect, per say getting a survey out to the general population as to your coworkers. I found a slight disconnect between the user and surveymonkey community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a go!

I was able to utilize the site in creating a survey, almost even a form like questionnaire in which my coworkers could view, fill out, and submit which in turn helped me group them into smaller teams based off the results. The benefit if doing so through surveymonkey was the quick access to responses and ease of getting the survey out to them.

SurveyMonkey review by Michelle R. T.
Michelle R. T.

"My experience with SurveyMonkey is very good"

What do you like best?

The survey was easy to use, I received enough response to validate my results and it assisted in setting some business directions. It was easy to set up my surveys and tabulate the results. I have been able to transform the company's opinion gathering as well as the employee review process.

What do you dislike?

I feel the new survey set up could use improvement as well as saving the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My overall experience with SurveyMonkey is good. To build and share the survey quickly with the target audience. Great software that helps you to express your opinion and read other opinions.

Survey Monkey makes creating professional looking forms and quizzes extremely easy to do. There are other products that do a similar job for less, but if you have the budget available, this is likely to be your best option. Clean interface Easy to use Lots of features, Very versatile, I have been able to transform many aspects of opinion gathering, even the employee review process.

SurveyMonkey review by Patricia C. A.
Patricia C. A.

"An easy and fast to understand survey format"

What do you like best?

I rely on SurveyMonkey to create surveys to gauge training that I conduct with my staff throughout the summer and also throughout the year. It's fairly straightforward and I'm able to dissect data in a quick and easy manner.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything to pick, other than that when taking surveys, it directs you to the site or asks you to create a survey rather than just being done. This is truly nitpicking, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, as the title states, it gets the job done. It provides a unique opportunity to reach many people and besides, it is really simple to use it. It is a user-friendly software that allows mailing a large number of participants.

Our business has actually purchased this software, on many occasions have used this in order to help other businesses with surveys. When responding to surveys the format was easy to use and understand. If our business was in the market for survey tools we most definitely purchase this program. Give this a huge thumbs up.

SurveyMonkey review by Ashley G. M.
Ashley G. M.

"I think it is one of the easiest services to use"

What do you like best?

A great way to make surveys and offer them to your customers. It's free and the most popular and used survey site out there. I have taken surveys through Survey Monkey from both large corporations and small indie companies.

What do you dislike?

The support is for the most part faq's and emails. All self-care, which is fine if your deadline isn't looming. I've been very surprised at the price. It's definitely not startup-friendly unless your business is solely based on just taking surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use this to build monthly surveys for our residents and collect and then analyze data. It is easy to use and very time efficient. The easy in building surveys, either from scratch are copying a prior survey and modifying it.

The best part of this software is the insight and information it allows you to receive from clients through its easy to use surveys. My company has used this tool for our meeting by customizing a survey to find out the details of attendees to meeting and to also receive their feedback. This has been a great tool for my company in acquiring customer and employee feedback which has made our company great.

SurveyMonkey review by jose C.
jose C.

"Market study with fast and reliable results!"

What do you like best?

Facilitates the obtaining of successful results in the planning of projects at the same time is a fantastic tool for the sales area I love because it allows to draw strategies through the study of the market and opinion of the clients in order to increase the volume of sales, it is an excellent tool that favors the visualization of the company in the market, positioning it through planning, its adjustment is practical, it has an interactive and easy to manage panel.

What do you dislike?

This software works without problems is an excellent ally in the companies dedicated to the sales area, I have been using it for several years without getting any aspect that I dislike is quite easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Favors the positioning of the company at the market level by means of the formulation of surveys that allow to direct the business in order to improve aspects that better satisfy the client, the results are reliable and safe, it has a greater scope in comparison with other software of equal category since it uses social networks as a means of sending surveys, this software does not require downloading besides propoporsionar efficiency without any doubt it is a functional application of great utility in any company.

Allows to carry out studies of the market or specifics samples obtaining satisfactory results in the planning of projects, it is an excellent ally in the sales area and Marketing allows to establish strategies to increase sales as well as to carry out a survey impression what has been used to study a public Specifically, it is an efficient software that generates productivity in the short and long term.

SurveyMonkey review by Samuel J.
Samuel J.

"Great tool for survey and nice analytics features"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is very sick and efficient it does what it has to do: survey people

Also the analytics features are very interesting, you can do a lot of work using this and then export graphs and data to create meaningful report without too much stats knowledge

Nice stats dashboard

Also pretty much anyone in my company can use it after a quick overview/training so it's very accessible and can be a useful tool at many levels (marketing, customer service, HR, etc.)

What do you dislike?

The main aspect that I don't really enjoy is that to me some features are not very intuitive or not so easy to use when you build your survey or analyse the data at the end.However, it's not something that can't be overcome, but would be to improve in my opinion.

Could have more templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's worth going with the high plans to access very nice and useful features. To me the branding of the surveys itself is worth upgrading the plan

It becomes easy to reach out to customers or partners (in my case) with survey that is built in just a few minutes when your questions are ready.

SurveyMonkey review by Michael Stuart D.
Michael Stuart D.

"Simplicity and objective answers with surveys that are easy to understand and useful. "

What do you like best?

To be able to elaborate online surveys that do not occupy space in the computer, in a simple quick way, with a super intuitive platform that facilitates even more the elaboration of the same ones. At the same time, SurveyMonkey, has templates and survey models with already established questions, which serve as a guide and use the appropriate words and techniques that merit the surveys. It's pretty good and works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey has fulfilled my expectations and objectives of the organization, therefore we will continue using it, I have not found anything that I do not like through its use, on the contrary, it helps to improve productivity and to propose firmer and safer strategies which are super beneficial for our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The range of templates and formats of pre-completed surveys that make the completion of our surveys even faster, and that we make sure to use the appropriate terms to reach the user or clients. SurveyMonkey is simple, there is no cumbersome process that makes you waste time, on the contrary, with this valuable application you will win in economic terms and development of the organization. Use surveymonkey to know the market, needs, or any concerns that allow you to make sound decisions at a certain time.

With SurveyMonkey we have achieved an incredible growth and development since we began to implement it, which are reflected in the reports of the end of the month, we have been able to measure the traceability of opinion on products, conduct market studies, obtain opinion on customer service and measurement of customer and employee satisfaction because we have also implemented it internally as part of the improvement process that has been achieved. Obtaining more objective answers has helped significantly in the decision-making process, and we will continue to grow.

SurveyMonkey review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"A well-known survey tool that is easy to use; what's not to like?"

What do you like best?

Everyone knows SurveyMonkey, which makes it easy to send their recognizable links around and have users fill it out. Setting up surveys within it is a breeze too; it's made for quick, simple use. I no longer use it at my current position, but I have at an architects society and at an IT media company and it was a big success at both places.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting detailed can be difficult; it's such a broad tool that going in the weeds requires a little work. This is not a rarity among survey tools; it is typically easy to set up the basics and then the more intense surveys require a little work and some thought. But SurveyMonkey, for all its perks, still makes it a little tough to get granular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick, easy, well-known survey tool, this is one for you! Everyone recognizes the name and the logo, and your staff will be able to make use of it for sure. It can be used internally for staff surveys or externally for surveys of your users or website visitors; both are a breeze to tackle.

In the past, we shared a login with groups around the building and everyone who needed to was able to create a few simple surveys to fulfill their needs. Luckily, we didn't create a ton of the surveys so it was never overbearing; it just became part of the routine. But people were very happy to have this as an option; it was something they knew and trusted.

SurveyMonkey review by Maximiliano D.
Maximiliano D.

"Growth, development and empowerment of the market with surveymonkey! "

What do you like best?

What I like most and I am attracted to using SurveyMonkey, is that through the application of surveys, I can know the weaknesses and strengths that the market demands, make a preliminary study before launching a new project or product and thus achieve success in what you do, determining the breadth and creating improvements for the benefit of the consumer and in turn ensuring organizational growth thanks to this excellent application.

What do you dislike?

I sincerely believe that surveymonkey is an excellent application, its simplicity of interface makes it possible to create a survey extremely quickly, and the communication and response of users are quite objective and safe, I have not found anything that I dislike or that I do not like during its use, on the contrary we have obtained excellent benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to allow a much more optimal, objective and precise approach with the consumer, will obtain a broader and clearer vision about how he will direct or redirect his new projects or proposals before launching it to the market. I recommend its use, since the great benefits obtained are broad, the development and growth has been quite significant in the organization. Start using surveymonkey and it will become your main and favorite work tool.

We have obtained great results and constant improvement of our services, in terms of quality and attention, making proposals and developing projects that have had positive impacts at the organizational level. As a sales representative, it has significantly improved the profit margin, not only in terms of my particular benefits but also in the organization, the application of surveys favors entrepreneurship and is committed to a prosperous and fast development, and that is what we have achieved now thanks to the use of SurveyMonkey.

SurveyMonkey review by Lara L.
Lara L.

"Quick and easy system to create a survey"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the system and the preset survey question options for survey generators. It does the job if you are hoping to do a survey among friends/colleagues or something that does not carry a great deal of seriousness or risk to it. I like the fun look of the site for those taking it - it reduces stress and anxiety for test takers who may not respond to more serious looking surveys. The preset templates are fantastic for those who have to do multiple surveys for several events (such as an arts festival or conference with multiple sessions seeking feedback)

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult to cross analyze data on the system, you have to download the spreadsheet and do that yourself. I wish there were ways to cross analyze the data on the system, to analyze the data before you download the spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The plans are so incredibly expensive for individuals!!! I would suggest that it is only worth it to buy the subscription to the advance services if you seriously need it. It is so easy to get by without the subscription, in my opinion.

This system allows organizations who need a quick survey to gauge audience participation/reaction, or perception to be recorded if used for performing arts. Can easily be accessed by smartphone devices if survey's are conducted on site. Benefits include easy to read data spread for those administering the survey.

SurveyMonkey review by Kristin C. B.
Kristin C. B.

"I like the templates and how easy it is to use SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

I like that SurveyMonkey is intuitive. It's easy to create surveys and I like that they have suggested questions so you don't need to reinvent the wheel. Templates are pretty helpful when you don't know where to start or are short on time. Yet it's also simple to customize and use logic in creating questions for better user experience. It's also really helpful to see responses as individual and aggregate.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any negative experience with the software. The only thing I would like to see is a revised pricing structure -- a pay-as-you-use option, so there's no upfront commitment when you may not use the software regularly. Otherwise, it becomes a bit pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program! I recommend it to anyone who is interested in sending surveys to their customers

I use SurveyMonkey weekly and find it very user-friendly; you can easily track your survey responses. We are a large business and use SurveyMonkey to send surveys out to our customers after we train them on our products to get their feedback on the products and how we did as a trainer. I like that it is a cloud base and very easy to use (for us and our customers). Very easy to set up different questions for different audiences.

SurveyMonkey review by Oscar G.
Oscar G.

"Feedback, between my clients and me. Offer service where the customer's opinion is first."

What do you like best?

It is one of the most popular tools for it to learn its operation completely is facilitated. The formats to formulate the surveys are understandable and practical for the client. The ways in which the results are presented make it possible to extract information and make excellent analyzes in relation to the stated objective.

What do you dislike?

Errors, or any negative. It seems to me that more are the fruits that I obtain through the use of this tool than the mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must use it and live an excellent experience. He is a leader in the formulation of surveys. This Tool knows how to do its job.

Obtain documented opinions that I can analyze carefully and set action plans based on those answers. The client sees the interest I have in him and thanks me. For my satisfaction it is to solve the needs of the people that I offer service.

SurveyMonkey review by Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.

"I like the flexibility of SurveyMonkey surveys"

What do you like best?

Since it is web-based very easy to use handy and easy to use for organizational surveys, there are many occasions in our company we use this tool for internal employee surveys.

What do you dislike?

The changes I would recommend would be cosmetic - more UI and design options for users to be able to design fancier and non-traditional surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is a simple survey creation service. Surveys can be easily created either from scratch or via templates and these can be shared effortlessly either internally to staff/stakeholders or externally to clients/customers.

I use survey monkey to create surveys for events that I plan, organize and co-ordinate. From requesting volunteers, coordinating time slots and feedback, it is my 1 stop shop for getting things done fast.I liked the flexibility and ease it provided me to create surveys. Previously survey creation was a nightmare and an extremely time-consuming process. I can now create quick surveys for feedback or entries for events within minutes.

SurveyMonkey review by Rita N. S.
Rita N. S.

"SurveyMonkey makes creating a survey, be a children's task"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it allows you to structure different questions and get detailed answers from your intended audience. Not only that, its reporting features are excellent!

What do you dislike?

I just wish that they could add more templates and improved designs. Surveys must be catchy and need to be pleasing to the eyes. They can do this by allowing graphics/videos to be added on the surveys. I also hope that they could allow users to personalize the survey even more by being able to bold or underline certain words that need emphasis. Also, including more languages can help a lot as some surveys target a huge number of participants who are non-English speakers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still, SurveyMonkey does what it needs to do. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great tool in creating fantastic surveys!

SurveyMonkey makes creating surveys a piece of cake. It allows a large number of participants and this is awesome. It also gives you a direct link, which by the way works on facebook, and this is a BIG PLUS! More and more professionals are using Facebook as a social media platform and it is a big help that the links actually work!

SurveyMonkey review by Susan L. A.
Susan L. A.

"Easy to create and send surveys."

What do you like best?

Everything an online survey would need, SurveyMonkey has that feature. The dashboard is so awesome to drive results. Especially helps when a number of users a many. Type of surveys you can take. UI of the overall app is so awesome. Hassle free experience while making an online form.

What do you dislike?

Can add more question types for advanced users like audio and video. Maybe the mobile link is not very friendly but it's just a detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to set up and account and collect data. Surveys are well laid out and clear to the costumes. The data analysis is brilliant and efficient. It’s easy to create surveys and always easy to take them. It’s very reliable and convenient.

My experience with survey monkey has been super awesome. One can make an online survey in such easy way. You can select from single page questions or multistep questions. The questions types are multiple types like a single answer, multi-answer, text answer, etc.

SurveyMonkey review by Andrew P. M.
Andrew P. M.

"Good platform to gather valuable information."

What do you like best?

If you want a bare-bones, easy-to-use, survey tool, then this is what you need. It's easy to use and set up, and there are no unnecessary complicated features.

Love the ease of building a review and being able to send it out to my email list. Plus, I love the analytics on the back end that I can use to measure the success of each campaign.

What do you dislike?

It's not as easy sometimes to embed in a website if someone has already taken the survey. Sometimes customers have gone to take a survey online and they can't access it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, if you need to gather information from a customer base, this is a great service to use! Highly recommend for those who need something easy and not over complicated.

You might prefer to look at Google Forms first, but if you find you aren't comfortable with that tool, SurveyMonkey may be a better choice, but at a higher price.The analysis tools are great and provide a clear snapshot of results on the relatively straight-forward surveys we create.

SurveyMonkey review by Kelly M. W.
Kelly M. W.

"Surveys very easy to understand"

What do you like best?

A great option for collecting feedback. It is a great option for capturing voices and opinions of people so that the organization can act upon for the growth of the organization.

What do you dislike?

While creating a survey we need to perform many formalities and people are unaware of this software. So we need to educate them before sending the link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a huge number of templates available it, Which gives a powerful visual experience while filling up the survey form. It helps a lot for collecting the data that is required in marketing analytics.

I used Survey monkey to perform data analysis on the user's opinion. The most important thing I like about Survey Monkey is can easily design surveys using this service. It is very easy to use and surveys can be shared over various platform very easily. It is very less resource hungry and only a good internet connection is needed to use this tool. Various organization use survey monkey to collect user opinion for data analysis.

SurveyMonkey review by Wanugu K.
Wanugu K.

"It's a good application where you get answers from the people who you're targeting."

What do you like best?

The application is very simple and easy to use especially for novice users, and also has powerful tools for pro users. The application also helps one to collect and understand data from your customers, your employees, or your target market. The application also has great features and tools which are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The application especially for pros is a little bit expensive.

The application has many features and tools which requires some time to learn so as to make a great survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SurveyMonkey to organizations, businesses. If you want to give the best to your clients, or know your target market, then SurveyMonkey is the place.

It's helps us get to know how our customers think about our services, where we are not doing well and what they think could be done, thus making our services customized to deal with what our customers want.

This also helps us improve on quality and how we deliver our services.

SurveyMonkey review by Sofia B. C.
Sofia B. C.

"When I need to send a survey, SurveyMonkey, it's that simple."

What do you like best?

It is so simple to create and share surveys. Most people have used it to respond to surveys so they are willing to open a link and respond because they know it's easy to use also.

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated to set up and use all its features. There was no option to speak with a customer representative, only a help menu. Also, when I exported my data to Excel I noticed columns of information that were not included in my surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good way to know some data, it is always necessary to know the opinion of the people about a product or how they feel at work to know what to change, and it is just what SurveyMonkey provides, the fair price for doing this task much faster and simpler.

The ability to upload documents I created and not be limited to those offered by SurveyMonkey. I liked the design and colors of the themes. For my research, the option to limit respondents to certain criteria was a very good option. Lastly, I received quick data information from respondents, and SurveyMonkey analyzed if participants answered all the survey questions or only a few.

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.