Do you work for Microsoft Word?

Microsoft Word Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft Word?

Polished documents, anytime, anywhere, on all of your devices

Microsoft Word Screenshots

Microsoft Word Profile Details

Microsoft Word Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Microsoft Word Reviews

1-50 of 416 total Microsoft Word reviews

Microsoft Word Reviews

1-50 of 416 total Microsoft Word reviews
Microsoft Word review by Carleny P.
Industrial Engineer

"Process Words and write your texts with Microsoft Word"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is one of the programs that make up the Microsoft office suite, it is an excellent tool for word processing and editing, creating and writing texts, what I like most about Microsoft Word is, first of all, how friendly and intuitive that is its interface which makes it a simple application to use for its users, in addition you have more functions integrated in itself such as, for example, the creation of surveys through formats that you have preloaded, as well as the elaboration of tables comparative among others, in short is the best solution that exists when writing or creating content is

What do you dislike?

In my case I have a lot of time using Microsoft Word, since I studied in high school and the truth is that I never had problems when using this application, in fact, it is the only word processor I have used in my life, I do not know another and it is because Microsoft Word is so complete, that I have not seen the need to look for any other alternative to this application, that is why on my part there will be no negative comments towards this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Microsoft Word mainly to students, since always in the school or university, these are in need of writing reports, monographs, written works, and for all this type of activities that this application was developed

If we focus on the solutions offered by this application to its users, we will realize that it goes beyond the labor field, although this is where it has the greatest application, but at least in my experience it has been very useful in secondary , then in the university and now in the labor field and it has always been very useful to me when writing documents and processing words, without mentioning when I should deliver a report, it is without a doubt the best application of its kind

Microsoft Word review by Keila B.
Especialista en el servicio de atención al cliente

"The text processing program that does not lose validity with time."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is the text processing program that I used since I was a primary school student, who was going to say that this tool was going to be my biggest ally at work, what I like and value most about the program is fidelity in its style, despite updating every so often the interface does not undergo significant changes that may alter the way I work, once you have mastered the program believe me you can work with any version, another of the things I like is the shareability, If I make a document with a later version such as XP or 7, I can easily edit the file in the W10 version.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like about Microsoft Word is that it often becomes difficult to insert elements in the text documents that are created, a table or an image can make the text run and lose the format if you are not careful. In addition, the program tends to slow down a little when large volumes of files are worked on, although these are minor complaints and the advantages of the program far outweigh their disadvantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All those professionals who do not yet use Microsoft Word, I cordially invite you to stop trying programs that simply never live up to expectations, with Word without a doubt these expectations are covered. Maybe some may see it as a bit expensive but believe me when you see all its advantages you will notice that it is a reasonable price.

All the text documents that I do in my work are possible thanks to Microsoft Word, from a letter, a report or a more detailed work all absolutely believe in Word, then I decide whether to send them by email or print them, but something is safe my work depends on this program.

Microsoft Word review by Sebastian M.
Architect

"It is the best Program for Word Processor"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is an Incredible and Powerful Word Processor. It is one of the most used worldwide. I have been using Microsoft Word for approximately 10 years and I can say with a lot of Base and Security, which is the best Word Processor that exists.

You can Write large amounts of Characters, since this Platform supports that and many other things

It has a large number of tools that make Microsoft Word a unique and special program. Microsoft Word has an Online Version, which I am allowed to Perform your Works in case you do not have the Program installed on your computer you can easily go to the browser of your preference and simply open the online version of Microsoft Word. The only requirement to work in this Online Platform is that you have a Hotmail or Outlook Mail (It is the same mail, but with different names) and have an Internet Connection.

Too easy. And one of the things that I love most about Microsoft Word, apart from the Tools that it offers to Users so that they have a better stay when using this Incredible Program.

I feel very satisfied with the service provided by Microsoft Word, it is a quite complete, useful and easy to use program.

Es el mejor Programa a Nivel Mundial para

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to comment on Microsoft Word. Meets my Expectations and I am sure that with all the People who use Microsoft Word

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

It has been very useful to me when it comes to my work. It helps me a lot when making Reports and many activities that it represents in my Work. I love I recommend it a lot

Microsoft Word review by Danielys L.
Bachelor of Pharmacy

"Perfect the editing and writing of texts with Microsoft Word."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Word is that it helps me in my daily tasks, such as writing reports, preparing communications, editing texts, among many other things that are easier to execute with the help of this powerful tool, I must mention that in addition to being very useful, it is also very easy to use, this is because it is a very intuitive application with friendly interface which allows users a better interaction with the application, the truth is a completely fascinating application .

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Microsoft Word is its licensing cost in the first place What is a very common feature when we talk about Microsoft products, I think these costs are reduced, besides this the tool always has problems when executing very heavy documents Or many pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Microsoft Word to all people and companies in the world and always in a different way we are obliged to write or edit text, and it is for those tasks.

At corporate level is where you can exploit all the benefits offered by this excellent application and that throughout the company reports, forms, releases, tables of content, among others, everything that has to do with writing or text editing will be done much easier to carry out with Microsoft Word hand in hand, which is sure, although its license is a little high as mentioned above, it is an investment that values ​​the penalty and in which they will not regret

Microsoft Word review by Oneal  Alejandro L.
Analista de Organizacion de Sistemas

""Microsoft Word my faithful companion for the processing of writings and words""

What do you like best?

90% of my administrative activities I manage to carry out such a perfect tool, Word has allowed me from the beginnings of my studies until now in my working life to process any type of text regardless of the nature or complexity of the task. I can easily write what I want loaded with much professionalism and particularity.

Microsoft Word has millions of interesting features and is very useful for any professional or organization.

It has 80 types of fonts which helps me to personalize my scripts in whatever way I want, give it the size, shading, underlining, italic everything to customize it according to the occasion.

Its compatibility with the rest of the tools without a doubt amazing, the way of inserting images, forms, graphics linked with Excel, screen captures, Hyperlinks, tables, text boxes help to oversaturate writings and helping it to be a more conceptual and dynamic.

The page layouts and the margin settings are, without a doubt, very easy and simple, depending on the requirements of each client, I can give you the exact and precise configuration, the orientation of my indentures, spaces.

Another of the most used characteristics are the watermarks when we need to send confidential information or simply a document that has some validity outside the processes we can configure our writings with the watermarks and in that way export it to PDF to avoid a possible modification of the document.

Word is capable of everything, this tool is fundamental for any word processing, tools, spell checker that immediately startles the letter that has some writing error, dictionaries of synonyms etc.

I enjoy being able to process, letters, writings, technical reports or even keep track of my activities, I use this tool for small writings. Perfect for everything.

All keyboard shortcuts helping to speed up text entry, Ctl + C copy, Ctl + V paste Ctl + B for word searches, Ctl + T center text, Ctl + S Underline etc.

What do you dislike?

This tool is basically perfect, I have no complaints about the operation. On the contrary highly recommended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for any organization or professional. Very collaborative tool for any text.

Its functionality has allowed to create any document for long years without any problem, this allows me to configure it the way I want and to process it in a timely manner, in my organization is used daily for reports, billings, letters, memorandum, for any text we use Word,

Microsoft Word review by Luis J. S.
INDUSRIAL ENGINEER

"The most used Word processor in the World"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is one of the most used Word Processors in the World. More than everything in the labor and academic industry. Microsoft Word supports large amounts of characters, it can read various text formats such as OpenOffice and PDF.

When we refer to Microsoft Word, we are talking about one of the Important Programs of the Microsoft Office Package. It is one of the most used programs of the entire Office Package.

It is important to emphasize that to obtain Microsoft Word, since buying the Microsoft Office package. But you can buy it for very low costs. I certify that it is the best investment you can make.

Microsoft Word has a series of commands that makes your work even easier, because with the commands that Microsoft Word presents you can perform jobs in a much faster and more comfortable way.

Microsoft Word apart from its main function is to Process and edit Texts, Graphical Tables, Graphics. As a user I love the way in which I can use several of the templates that this presents to me

It is the best word processor in the world. I totally recommend it

What do you dislike?

I do not have any destructive comments to make about Word. He is number one in his Field

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

It is very useful in my work area because it allows me to do a large number of tasks that only with Word I can do easily and quickly. I would not change this word processor for any other.

Also, I sometimes use its Online Version and thus easier to send files and documents directly.

Microsoft Word review by Sergio M.
Degree in computing

"Write quality documents with Word"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Word is that it is a program that has helped me throughout my educational and professional development, its interface is very pleasant and this makes it easy to use, as well as a new version of Office, which is the suite to which it belongs, will bring you more and more improvements, so much so that today you can even make inventory tables in this tool, even to make presentation cards, the truth is very complete

What do you dislike?

The truth is that to my taste Microsoft Word is a fairly complete application, in my case as I mentioned before I have a lot of time using it, I calculate that about 15 years in fact and it has always worked for me in the best way, in my case I do not have complaints and / or negative comments to highlight in this review about this application, in fact I have recommended it to many colleagues, colleagues and even friends, since the results obtained with Word are fantastic

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the obligation to write texts in your work, word is the ideal tool for you

The solutions offered by Microsoft Word are very versatile, in my case I have been using it since high school to develop jobs or assignments for the home, in the university I used it to write my research projects and now I use it at work to prepare documents that I must present to my superiors, these documents must be of quality and that is what Word provides, quality documents is simply excellent

Microsoft Word review by Disais R.
Industrial Engineer

"A powerful text editor to perform your work"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Word is that it allows me to make the reports that I have to present at work, it also helps to write letters, write books, whatever! Everything that involves writing is easier with the help of Microsoft Word besides all this, it is a very simple tool to use since it is quite intuitive

What do you dislike?

The truth is that in my case Microsoft Word has worked excellently at all times! Although in some other occasion I have been hanged, always result is the team's fault and not the application, that's why I do not have bad comments or criticism in this review on Microsoft Word, in fact I recommend it openly to all the people who are in need of writing constantly in their daily tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is addressed to all those people who must write documents every day, to try Microsoft Word and appreciate how versatile and useful this application can be, and they will see how their daily management is facilitated

At the corporate level, there are many solutions Microsoft Word offers us, from the fact that it allows us to write reports, works, letters, to the novel function that allows to include tables in documents in order to carry inventories, invitations, among many Other things, the truth is that Microsoft Word is the ideal tool for any student or worker, as it will help facilitate the work of the day to day

Microsoft Word review by Génesis S.
Ingeniero Civil

"El mejor Procesador de Texto que Existe "

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like most about Microsoft Word is the amount of tools that it gives me at the moment of editing or creating a text. Microsoft Word is a Program that Belongs to the Wide Family of Microsoft Office Programs, Really Word is the one that Tops the Programs of the Package, since it is one of the most used Programs.

It has an Online Application in case of not having the Microsoft Office package installed on your computer, you can easily access online and you only need to have an Outlook or better known as Hotmail to access to use Microsoft Word Online. Like it has an App that can be purchased by PlayStore from your phone or tablet. This way is made very easy because you can access it anywhere, and you can save your documents without risk of losing them.

In Microsoft Word You can insert images from your computer or Internet, different shapes and colors in the letters, has a great variety of templates that make your work with a maximum level of professionalism.

This is really a program that is worth using, because it has great tools that help you and make the job much easier. Apart from being Very Fast it is quite useful. 100% recommended

What do you dislike?

I do not have any Negative Comments to add about Microsoft Word

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

Microsoft Word at the Enterprise level Help:

- Facilitate Work in an Office

- You work Comfortable and Fast

- It has many Great Utility Tools

- Does not have any Competition

Microsoft Word review by Priyanka P.
Physical Therapist

"Solid word processing app"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is a staple of consistent word processing tools. It allows you to easily format your documents in many different ways. Whether you are writing notes, making guidelines, or writing manuscripts, Word will help you navigate through completing the task.

What do you dislike?

Word can be glitchy at times and crash without prior notice. This can result in lost work unless you are lucky enough that Word autosaved a copy and you are able to retrieve it successfully. Another downside is some of the formatting is cumbersome and not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend users to start using Microsoft Word as it is the most consistent and reliable word processing application in the market. The features it has to offer parallel its competitors' features, but with added benefits of saving work to and sharing it via OneDrive.

Microsoft Word is my go-to application for completing manuscripts, research papers, taking notes and making outlines. The various options for editing the document to fulfill one's needs make this application very useful. The ability to export saved work in PDF formats has also been useful when sharing the document with others.

Microsoft Word review by Yonmar V.
Ingeniero de software

"Microsoft Word favorite text writer"

What do you like best?

I like microsoft word because with it I can make any need to write a formal or informal document, it is a very useful tool for any user, and what I like most is that in each new version, they are adding more options, such as insert picture of texts, insert tables, insert image and give you the best position to solve a task quickly and safely!

What do you dislike?

The problem that I can not stand is every time I open a document in another computer, I change the format and I waste time in organizing everything as I had left it, this should improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend microsoft word to all the users who dedicate themselves with the elaboration of text on a daily basis, this is a tool that will be very useful for their extensive tools, personally this is my favorite text writer that I have used in my whole life

Currently I work in a university and I usually use Microsoft Word to write my projects and works made within the university and I gain a lot of time using the program, I have used Microsoft Word for its great tool in creating, editing, printing, I am very satisfied because It has helped me a lot.

Microsoft Word review by Dayanna M.
Ingeniero Mecánico

"The best and oldest Text processor."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is one of the best Word processors that currently exist. I have used Microsoft Word for more than 5 years and I can give Fé that is a very useful and easy to use program. It is the most popular word processor in the world. It allows you to Create, Edit and share your work easily and quickly. Since I use Microsoft Word I have had the best results when it comes to Writing.

Word has 40 categories of Templates that give your Writing a touch of Professionalism and incredible elegance. I always recommend people to use this incredible word processor. One of the best tools that I consider one of the most important is the spelling error corrector, Microsoft Word detects any spelling mistake you may have in your Work or Report, it is so effective that detecting an error is highlighted with a Red Line underneath of the Word and automatically a series of options are displayed to have the correct Word. This for me is one of the best tools since it is of the utmost importance

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to comment on Microsoft Word. I consider it is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

Microsoft Word is a Program that gives us a certain amount of Tools that facilitates the activities and helps us when making a Drafting of a Document with a lot of Effectiveness and Speed. Global companies use Microsoft Word more for a habit than for necessity. Since this program has all the tools that a company or office may need.

Microsoft Word review by Maria Leonarda T.
Contador publico

"El mas popular del mundo."

What do you like best?

Este procesador de texto es de agrado para aquellos profesionales que quieran crear texto de calidad, resaltando sus ideas con diferentes formatos de textos, buscando sinónimos y antónimos de palabras sin tener que salir del Microsoft Word, dándole al usuario diversidad de opciones para trabajar. Permite insertar conceptos y referencias desde "Wikipedia" de una forma rápida y sencilla para mejorar de forma notoria nuestro trabajo. Es compatible con Windows y sistemas operativo Apple. Desarrollado en apps para ser usado en dispositivos móviles para mayor dedicación en tareas de redacción de contenido textual o trabajos de últimos momentos, es compatible en sistemas operativos Android e iOS. Cuenta con su propio traductor de palabras integrado en varios idiomas facilitando todas las necesidades de trabajo escrito del usuario.

What do you dislike?

Esta el inconveniente de la adaptabilidad de texto a la hora de abrirlo con otro procesador de texto diferente, lo cual impide el acceso del documento que queremos abrir, esto sucede regularmente cuando enviamos o recibimos un documento de texto de Microsoft Word en la versión actual y nuestro computador o dispositivo cuenta con la versión anterior de este documento impidiendo que lo abramos y nos dará un aviso que debemos actualizar nuestro procesador para abrir dicho documento lo cual nos causaría problemas si es de importancia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a los usuarios que usan Microsoft Word algunas versiones te dan un periodo de tiempo para usar el producto con una licencia temporal, luego de este tiempo transcurrido te pedirá adquirir la versión completa para tener acceso a todas sus características, si en ese tiempo no adquirimos dicho paquete el word se inhabilita prohibiendo su uso.

Pienso que es uno de los mejores procesadores de texto por su diversidad de edición, traductor y correcto uso de la ortografía, crucial a la hora de realizar un trabajo escrito. Word te ofrece la facilidad de uso, ofreciendo al usuario calidad de redacción textual.

Microsoft Word review by Migueranyeli V.
Promotora deportiva

"Leader text processor. "

What do you like best?

As I wrote it at the beginning of this review, it is a leader in text processing, one of the most used in the office package. With it I can make my management report and convert it to pdf. I use it with a regular frequency. I can create texts, edit them, insert rooms among others. Your tools make it great.

The documents are unlimited, you can create tables, insert images and synchronize with the other office tools. It's a tool that I've known since I was a child.

What do you dislike?

Nothing displeases me, it is a complete tool, so complete that I use it in my thesis and I use it in any occasion that requires processing or editing of texts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can not imagine anyone who has not used this office tool. Everyone must know the ututity and quality of the word.

Respond opportunely to activities, diagrams and reports required in the office. Perform memo, communicated among many. It is included by default in my operating system. I have no flaws or inconveniences.

Microsoft Word review by Holiver P.
Ingeniero Metalúrgico

"Microsoft Word is the Best Word Processor"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word, is oriented to the realization of Texts. It is one of the Microsoft Office Package Programs, and it is very good for what is Oriented, the realization and editing of texts. They have many useful tools to make texts. What I like most about Microsoft Office is that it facilitates the visualization of the text, it has several formats, you can open documents in several formats with Microsoft Word. You can save your documents in the Cloud and they can be sure of all malicious viruses that can erase your Documents.

I have used Microsoft Word for more than 5 years and I can attest that it is quite useful and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to add about Microsoft Word, despite being a quite useful and easy to use program you need previous knowledge to perform work. transcriptions and endless things that you can do with Microsoft Word, since I use this Software I have not had any kind of problems and I hope that it will still be that way, and I continue to use Word every day in my work area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

In the 21st century it is very strange to see people using a pencil and a paper as in previous years. Technology has advanced so much that it is strange to see people who do not use a computer on a daily basis.

IN MY WORK AREA I use Microsoft Word for many important activities that I do, such as administration reports, plant report, any type of work that needs to be scanned, I do not think twice before choosing Microsoft Word

Microsoft Word review by Carrie L.
Escritor

"Create, edit and print your works with Word. "

What do you like best?

I love how Word, although it is one of the oldest word processors, it always remains the favorite of the vast majority of people, the tools it offers you to write your texts are enough, from different types of sources, insertion of images, change of format in the pages, a great spelling checker and many other things, the amount of benefits provided by Word is a long list. Word will allow you to use it not only as a text editor, but also you can synchronize your files with Dropbox or Onedrive so that you always carry them with you. Another thing that I like very much about the application is that we can use it from the computer or from our phones or tablets, in this way, the app becomes a digital format of the writer's classic notebook. You never know when the inspiration will come, it can be in the subway, in the supermarket or anywhere, and we do not always have the computer where we write at hand, so the mobile becomes our ally. In general, Word is one of the best choices among so many candidates.

What do you dislike?

I can not stand the idea, that Word changes the format of my documents every time I open the file on a different computer, when this happens I have to edit everything again and that is quite annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you evaluate the amount of word processors that you have at your disposal, starting with Word, without a doubt it is the best choice for the creation and edition of any type of texts, evaluate advantages and disadvantages and if it adapts well to the work that you want to make

I'm a writer, and as the name says my job is to write, so almost all my work is done through Word, either from my computer or from my cell phone, I always go to, I think, edit and print my work.

Microsoft Word review by Maria M.
fashion designer
(Myself Only)

" One of my programs from my portfolio of tools for my day to day. "

What do you like best?

Essential tool for any job, has been leading for years, because word is an intelligent text processor, automatically corrects not only spelling errors but grammatical, many times we are rushed writing a document and some misspelled words can escape, without mebarogo is not pre-covering because the word autocorrector is great. On the other hand, the number of languages ​​that this processor handles is impressive. It is an office tool that you will always have on your pc. For me there is no better processor than this.

What do you dislike?

Question easy to review, there is nothing that does not seem like a word advantage, I have never had problems in older versions, but it has incorporated all the necessary elements to make your life easier at work.

Generate my formal written communication documents with my sponsors or contacts who assist me in organizing events or fund for the creation of my collections

Microsoft Word review by NIURKELY M.
Team Leader Gestion de Talento Humano

"Word through time."

What do you like best?

I decided to carry out a revision on this program because since I was very young I have used it, over time it is the most used program for the realization of works, degree theses among others has lasted to evolved and is still one of the best computer tools.

What do you dislike?

I think I can say that I have not found something that really disgusts me about this program and I have used it, however there are many people who do not know how to handle it, so if something could add it would be more specific with the tools that we can find in the..

Recommendations to others considering the product

my recommendations for word users is that they explore and identify all the functions that the program really has so that they can use it correctly and exploit their functions.

nowadays it can be said that it is used to carry out absolutely any type of work, report, letters, memos or whatever you want to call it. Therefore, the benefits offered are many, since if you know your maximum potential you can take advantage of it to the maximum.

Microsoft Word review by Luciano Aurélio F.
Finance Accounting Intern
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft Word is a powerful tool to write with precise."

What do you like best?

The Microsoft Word is a historical software from the group of Microsoft and have different ways to achieve your objective. The program is very easy to use, in my opinion everyone in the whole world can use this software at home or in their job.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I dislike in the Microsoft Word is the template, sometimes, if you would like to have a advanced research you are going to need a training to develop some Macros and programation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software Microsoft Word for all people in the planet that have interest in develop their skills in writting and reading and also to people that have a desire to use the most powerful tool from the group of Microsoft.

With the program all the employees from Alcoa Aluminium S/A can write business contracts, reports, letters and a lot of other things. You also can put some reminders to view what o have to do in your day a day of work.

Microsoft Word review by Maricris A.
Ingeniero Mecanico

"The best Texts processor, I recommend it"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best Text processors that currently exists. Microsoft Word is one of the Incredible Programs of the Office Package.

With this Program you can create and edit texts, it is the tool that I use every day in my work to perform the analyzes, letters or Calls.

Word has great tools that make something extremely incredible. It is capable of supporting large quantities of words, has an automatic corrector, has more than 50 languages ​​that you can change depending on which language you are going to write, is a software that I recommend with closed eyes is very useful and easy to use. I have worked with him for more than 7 years.

Highly recommended

What do you dislike?

During the time that I have been working with Word I have not been presented with any type of problems with the execution of my tasks in Word. I love this Text Creation and Editing Program.

It is quite complete, it is not difficult to use and it is very good I recommend it. Currently it is one of the best Software that exists

Recommendations to others considering the product

I LOVE IT

Undoubtedly Microsoft Word is one of the Programs that I use Daily in my Work, since I am in charge of Making Letters, Reports. It has other tools that make your work very correct and impeccable.

It is a tool that is present in my day to day. Recommended to 1000% I really liked this software, Very useful for what you need

Microsoft Word review by Shihari C.
Business Analyst

"Most frequently used software for me"

What do you like best?

I like how diverse Microsoft word is, in fact this is the software i use most frequently. I like that this can be used even for designing art works, etc.

What do you dislike?

When using the Smart Art option in Design tab, it can be suggested to make it more customization and easy to use. it is sometimes really difficult to manage the work done by Smart Art option.

Also, the numbering (when there are several layers of headings) tend to be inaccurate and it can sometimes be difficult to manage numbering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Word has so many features which have been unknown to me until I started using it more often. this tool has the capability to provide all your requirements when it comes to documentation.

I use Microsoft Word on a daily basis to create various types of documents, etc. When creating proposals, etc. this software is used for all clients.

Microsoft Word review by Alejandro Rafael Z.
Especialista en atención al cliente

" The first and best word processor of all time."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is a program that has many things that I like, but if I had to say which are the most relevant, it would be the first text processing program in the market, it has also been the best for many years, it has a very friendly interface that despite the numerous updates over time has been able to keep faithful to its design, thanks to Microsoft Word I can develop all those text documents that I need in my work, from manuals, reports and letters, I really do not know what I would do without the program.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Word is not a program that has things that I do not like, however lately I've noticed one that I do not like at all and that is when I create a text document with an earlier version of the program and then try to open the file in a version more updated the document does not open correctly and often has to lose the design format, I think should improve the compatibility of documents to work optimally with all versions of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Word is a program that I recommend to everyone from professionals, students and the public in general, its benefits make its cost become one of the most profitable investments in a short period of time.

Microsoft Word is the program I use to create all text documents, not only those related to my work but also personal documents, thanks to the program I have been able to create reports, essays, newsletters and letters always with a high level of quality .

Microsoft Word review by Christopher F.
ACCOUNTING STUDENT.

"Title: IDEAL FOR THE ELABORATION OF TEXTS. "

What do you like best?

Which is what I like the most about this application: it is an ideal program for the elaboration of texts, which are processed in real time, it is compatible with many other text formats, I like SmartArt a lot since I like to express my ideas to through graphics, and concept maps. It also allows me to present these three-dimensional shapes, with shadows and effects that generate a better appearance of the content.

What do you dislike?

Which is what I dislike about this application: it is a word processor with very few disadvantages, personally the only thing that displeases me about the program is that if you work with different versions it does not keep the formats but they are modified, from a version to other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because I would recommend this program: I recommend it in its entirety, because it facilitates text editing, copying, pasting, editing, adding among other texts that we use daily to keep us in continuous learning. It is very easy to use, anyone can use it, it is the most popular word processor in the world.

As it has solved problems the application, in our company: it allows us mainly to create edit and share works of easy form, with our companions and professors in the university, it helps me to correct my spelling, and to present works with better presentation. What benefits it has generated: it allows us to have a clear idea of what will be printed later, it can quickly change the appearance of the text, it also allows you to incorporate several types of objects such as tables, graphics and images, to obtain better results of the contents of the text. It is very important for me to point out that this program has allowed me to save files in other formats such as pdf.

Microsoft Word review by Axel C.
Ingeniero Industrial

"The King of all the Text Processors"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word, as my Title indicates, is the King of all the Text Processors that exist. I have worked with Microsoft Word for approximately 7 years, and with all my experience in this Software,

I can assure you that it is one of the best text processors that exist, throughout the time that I have been working not only with Microsoft Word, but with each and every one of the wonderful programs of the Microsoft Office package I can state that they are the easiest to use, you do not need to have previous knowledge to carry out any activity in these Programs.

. . .

Microsoft Word has unique tools to perform all kinds of written work you need, such as Letters, Texts, Analysis, Thesis, among other tools such as: Different types of letters that adapt to the need according to their size, style , and Color.

You can also insert different types of Forms, Graphics among others.

Microsoft Word is my day to day in my work area, is present in each and every one of the jobs that merit in the work environment in which I work.

. . .

I recommend it a lot, it's Incredible

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to make about Microsoft Word. It is a very useful program, easy to use.

I recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best

Microsoft Word It is my day to day in my work, I use it at all times it is incredible it facilitates a lot m Work

Microsoft Word review by Victor G.
Gerente General

"Editor de documentos de texto por excelencia."

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta de esta aplicación lo puedo enumerar:

La metáfora de la hoja en blanco para que escribamos lo que queremos comunicar, nos facilita el uso de este programa.

La variedad de formatos que podemos incorporar al texto que escribimos.

La variedad de objetos como formas, tablas, gráficos, animaciones, que podemos incorporar.

La documentación y soporte que ofrece ante complicaciones conceptuales sobre el uso de este programa.

Que en cualquier computadora que utilices seguramente encontrarás instalado este programa.

What do you dislike?

Que es software propietario y que se debe tener licencia para instalarlo en la computadora.

Que tiene versión en línea que solo es aprovechable por quienes disponen de Internet de forma permanente.

El control de cambios es muy difícil de utilizar, al menos a mí me ha causado mucha confusión.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Al utilizar este programa recomiendo aprovechen utilizar al máximo todas las bondades que él provee a sus usuarios, ya que no debemos limitarnos a utilizarlo para vaciar texto plano, por el contrario hay que aprovechar las imágenes, las tablas, gráficas y su integración con otros programas de la suite de Microsoft Officce.

Microsoft Word ha sido el programa que siempre he utilizado para crear documentos de texto que necesito para mi trabajo diario, ya que debo hacer referencias comerciales, referencias personales, presupuestos de ventas, cartas personales y de uso comercial en mi trabajo. De verdad es un programa que se utiliza todos los días y no da problema.

Microsoft Word review by Mauricio Miguel M.
Ingeniero Industrial

"The best Text Processor program that exists"

What do you like best?

I have worked with Microsoft Word, since a long time ago, it is a Word Processor with great tools to Create and to be able to Edit documents, Letters, Reports, Works among others.

Microsoft Word corresponds to the Microsoft Office Program Family. I use Microsoft Word daily in my work since I am in charge of performing different types of Personnel Reports. It is an incredible Software I recommend it a lot.

Like all the other programs contained in the Microsoft package I love that you have an Online Version, many times we do not have the Programs installed on our computer, but it is simply a matter of entering through the Web, registering with an Outlook Email and you will do the same functions as if you had it on the computer, Excellent Very Good I recommend it

What do you dislike?

During the time I have been working not only with Microsoft Word, but with all the software that make up this Package! I have not had any problem in this case with Microsoft Word is an excellent software, able to insert many words and also with its own automatic corrector, with different types of letters, shadows, among others

Very very good. I love him

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

It is a fundamental Program in every company and in every office. In a company it would not be very easy to work without the Microsoft Office programs and Word is an essential one, with which you can create and edit texts.

Personally, My work merita daily use Microsoft Word and is the Maximum

I recommend it a lot

Microsoft Word review by José J. R.
Licenciado en Informática

"Líder mundial indiscutible de los Procesadores de Texto."

What do you like best?

Pienso que ésta es la mejor herramienta que existe en el mercado para trabajar con texto. Con el tiempo, la misma ha añadido nuevas y mejores funcionalidades. Me gusta la forma como abro los documentos, escojo plantillas, incorporo texto, cambio estilos, fuentes y colores, incluyo tablas, imágenes; personalizo mis documentos de la forma que desee. Hay muchas plantillas útiles, algunas vienen precargadas en la suite, otras las puedo obtener por Internet, y son ampliamente compatibles y editables. Puedo compartir recursos de otras aplicaciones de la suite, lo que me ayuda muchísimo en la edición de texto. Me fascina su corrector ortográfico, no soy muy bueno en eso, y me ayuda mucho; sobre todo si no es mi lengua nativa: español. Puedo generar archivos en muy distintos formatos. Es eficiente en el uso de los recursos de la máquina, lo que lo hace ser un procesador de texto rápido, aún y cuando tu documento tenga muchas páginas o esté cargado de imágenes. Para las empresas mantiene una buena relación costo-beneficio. En fin, es un software espectacular para edición de texto.

What do you dislike?

Entre una versión y otra, algunas veces cambian las opciones de posición y para el que está acostumbrado, que ya lleva tiempo usando Word, y que usa la memoria, le cuesta algo localizar los componentes, es decir, las herramientas deseadas. Lo que le hace perder algo de usabilidad al producto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo ampliamente el uso de Microsoft Office a todos los usuarios que deseen trabajar de forma fácil con la edición de textos. La cantidad de funcionalidades que incluye esta aplicación para tratar los textos, configurarlos, editarlos, imprimirlos o generar otros formatos es impresionante. Además, es una aplicación interoperable que fácilmente se comunica con otras aplicaciones de la suite de Office como Excel o Access. No duden en usarlo. Es la herramienta de elección para el manejo de texto por naturaleza.

Soy Licenciado en Informática, con 15 años de experiencia en el desarrollo de software y uso de aplicaciones informáticas. Desde que estudiaba usaba Microsoft Word para la edición de texto en la elaboración de mis trabajos universitarios, actualmente lo empleo en la elaboración de informes de gestión, manuales de usuario, reportes técnicos, entre otros, en la empresa donde laboro. En lo personal también lo he usado para hacer tarjetas de presentación, tarjetas de invitación para las fiestas de mis hijos, para hacer letras para banners, son increíbles la cantidad de tipos de fuentes que maneja, para recortar fotos, entre otros. En definitiva, Word tiene múltiples propósitos.

Microsoft Word review by Sandra H.
Sandra Haskett
(10,001+ employees)

"Powerful and professional word processor"

What do you like best?

I like this word processor because it has very complete utilities, from adding images in different formats, tables, texts, audios, slides, links to websites, in short, it is very versatile and professional, you can configure the size of the sheets and the margins in such a way that it adapts to the user's own needs, besides that it also has predetermined standard configurations that allow the realization of works with reliable and professional finishes

What do you dislike?

The pre-made images are a little outdated, but that does not mean that it is the best text processor

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best text processor, very professional, I recommend it

This application is used throughout the company to create and edit financial and legal documents, it is one of the main tools of use within the organization, it is very professional and reliable

Microsoft Word review by Keila B.
Especialista en atención al cliente

" The best of all text processing programs"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is basically the tool that I use to create all the text documents I need at work. I can do simple things like elaborate from a letter or describe a task or activity to make reports and work with a high level of complexity. Without fear of making mistakes, I can assure you that this word has become an indispensable tool for my work.

Word has a series of elements and components that allow me to determine the structure and define the writing that will have the documents in an effective way, as well as allowing the incorporation of images, effects and tables that allow the information I want to give to be understood in a more quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

One of the big mistakes that Microsoft Word presents is that often when you are working with large documents it is common that the file does not respond, the program hangs and you must close it manually and re-enter the file, running the risk of losing all the work that had advanced in advance, in addition the interface with the latest update has become a bit more complex something that before was no problem since the program was characterized by being easy to use by all types of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that I recommend with closed eyes, it is a program that comes with the support of a huge company like Microsoft and that has many years in the market and I'm sure it will continue to be, maybe there are more economic programs that have similar characteristics but I'm sure none provides the same benefits as Word.

Undoubtedly Microsoft Word is one of the programs that I use most every day in the development of my working day, the program allows me to generate all kinds of text documents such as reports and highly complex works, which I can share through of the internal network or via email with not only co-workers but also customers and suppliers and work, is without a doubt a tool that is present in the day to day of my activities in the office.

Microsoft Word review by Giovanna V.
Representante de ventas
(10,001+ employees)

"The most complete word processor"

What do you like best?

I like this application, because it is very complete in its field, it is very intuitive which allows having a pleasant experience with the software, it is the best text processor for the amount of internal tools it has, it is very versatile and has a very Professional at the end of projects

What do you dislike?

When we save a file and then open it on another computer, sometimes the confiiguration of the document is distorted, the letters are moved and the entire file must be reconfigured, however, it is a minor detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this very useful and powerful tool

This word processor is used throughout the company to make financial documents, administrative, invoices, quotes, among other files, in each computer of the company this text processor is installed, it is very useful and beneficial for us

Microsoft Word review by Jhonny Alberto M.
Ejecutivo de ventas
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft Word: The pioneer program in the field of text processing."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word as indicated in the title of my review is the pioneer program in the field of text processing, I can affirm that it is the text editor par excellence and among its innumerable benefits we can find that it allows to elaborate, edit and share text documents with a extremely high quality level, always maintaining a simple and extremely intuitive interface despite the updates. To work with Microsoft Word is not necessary for people to have advanced knowledge in computers, not in vain is known as the best text editing program besides being the most popular on the planet. Microsoft Word has a base of more than 40 predesigned templates that make all office activities much easier. All those documents that are created with Microsoft Word can be shared in real time through the internal network with all employees of the company, in addition to the new versions of the program allow you to return the work after an abrupt closure or unexpected shutdown of Computer.

Microsoft Word is a program that has always been in the world's computers always helping in a great way in the performance of office activities and can be used in multiple platforms from Windows and even some versions of Linux, to this day there are versions for Windows Mobile and Android.

What do you dislike?

One of the few things that I criticize in Microsoft Word has a tendency to crash. Likewise, on repeated occasions when I have been working with quite large documents I have noticed that Microsoft Word freezes, hangs and forces manually to close the program and its subsequent reboot, a situation that almost always results in the loss of I was working and although I have my Word account set to automatically save my documents every few minutes, these restarts take away valuable time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft word is a program that I recommend blindly, its simple interface allows you to create documents of the highest level. They have been using it for several years now and I do not change it for any other program.

Microsoft Word is a program that has a lot of utilities, one of the main ones is that it allows you to send text documents that can be used for all kinds of situations such as letters, jobs, reports and the best thing is that you can then see them in other computers or even on the Internet through your email, is really very useful for the proper functioning of the activities of any company.

Microsoft Word review by Rahul M.
Employee

"Microsoft Word: A Multi-Tool Word Processor"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word provides document editing and proofreading tools which enable users to customize their documents and make them more effective. Due to its collaborative features and co-authoring capabilities, working on documents is simplified. It has the ability to automatically alphabetize your References list. Turning on Track Changes gives you and your coworkers a way to make changes that are easy to spot. It allows you to effortlessly convert tables into graphs. You can write consistently accurate equations, every time. At last, It helps you to "Put your best words forward".

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, however, it sometimes crashes once a week for an unknown reason which is irritating. Microsoft Help is also hard to use unless you know the exact words for what you are looking for to get your problem solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it to others because it has been around for years and years to help people with their writing needs. The easiest part of this software is the toolbar it provides at the top with the many different tabs which you can easily access to change. Additionally, it provides remarkable features like generate a consistently formatted table of contents and avoid mistakes.

So switch to it, I bet you won't regret it.

It helps us to avoid embarrassing mistakes in documentation. Coworkers, bosses, and clients can work on the same document; and everyone can be updated when there are changes made to a document.

Microsoft Word review by Patricia R.
Especialista Financiero
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Word a tool to generate efficient jobs"

What do you like best?

Word is a tool that can be used at any time in which you need to write some work, from the simplest as a letter or describe a task or activity, to the completion of reports and business presentations in companies, becoming this way in a tool of great utility for any written process that must be carried out.

It provides a series of elements and components that allow structuring and defining the writing in an effective way, as well as incorporating images, tables and any other element that speeds up and contributes to show the information in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view one of the drawbacks that Word presents is that when the file does not respond, it hangs up and it must be closed the session of the same and when entering again the document in which the changes are being worked on made before presenting the problem have been lost, which generates delays when generating the document

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool very used and with ease of use for word processors. It is an application of easy use to carry out presentation of works, reports, theses, essays and others that under this application can comply with the writing guidelines necessary for its later use.

The good use and knowledge of the components that are part of this application will make it possible to obtain effective and efficient written work as a final product.

Word is the tool that I use most for my tasks and day-to-day assignments, both as a student and in the development of my working day, allowing me to generate presentations and documents that can be easily accessible and easy to use by my teachers, classmates. and work, since this tool is present in the daily use of everyone in general.

Microsoft Word review by Carlos S.
Profesor de educación física

" in an excellent application"

What do you like best?

is the best application that exists to make texts because it has the most complete toolbar to incertar and give you the best view of your writing, in my work it is of great help since it helps me to perform analyzes, writings, questionnaires, evaluations and another set of activities.

What do you dislike?

It is nice to work with an application where we have the freedom to insert images into your content, add tables and modify them to what you need in what you are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use Microsoft Word because with this program you have the best option when writing texts

With this program I can write free reports about the evaluations and qualitative descriptions of the students, you can make reports and analyzes of the infrastrupture of the institution, I can freely create my evaluation instruments

Microsoft Word review by Carl M.
Host
Writing and Editing

"Microsoft Word, My Rock of the Ages"

What do you like best?

Not to be sacrilegious, but I am a disciple of Word and have been for over twenty years. (It first came out in a Windows version in 1989.)

The governing interface-strip called the ribbon. It is an award-winning feature that serves a traffic cop. The interface is customizable -- here is a cheat sheet I use https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/microsoft-office/10-office-2016-defaults-you-can-change/.

There are some cool features like Smart Draw, Better Help searching, Smart Lookup, Ink Equation, better co-authoring, sharing and versioning, Speech-to-text. Great Research tools without going out of the app;ication. Integration with the cloud and other Office apps with OneDrive.

What do you dislike?

The security had been pretty bad, but I read that Microsoft has made some great strides in that area. The user experience takes some getting used to. I don't like the way Word handled unsaved files, but a least it doesn't delete them without asking you first. COmes as part of Office Suite and I primarily use Windows 10. I am having trouble look for Search and Replace shortcuts or macros to look for 's instead of proper plurals and the Macros don't do it, the ones I have tried so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has excellent CLoud product. Get the Office suite -- I pay (.99 per month

I have been using Word lately to edit a 1600-page manuscript and have not had to use other software to edit and make changes to the manuscript. Everything is here!

Microsoft Word review by Yenifer Coromoto S.