Over the years I have evaluated dozens of similar tools (e.g. toutapp, outreach, etc.) and none of them even compare to MixMax's ease of use and overall capability. I'm now at a company that uses Outreach.io and thus I got a chance to re-evaluate the software. Needless to say, I like many others at my company, are paying out of pocket for MixMax – because it's that much better.
- The calendar functionality is the best on the market including calendar software (e.g. Calendly which I recently retested).
- "Rules" you can create automated flows that save a ton of time. For example, all of my meeting booked via MixMax get three emails 1. still good for xxxx? (to confirm the meeting) 2. a day-of email with an agenda and 3. an email 10-minutes before the meeting with the meeting information.
- The best 'tracking' - MixMax gives you the ability to track **all** email opens and by whom. And, you can track all downloads and clicks, so you don't have to pay for content management software like Showpad & Clearslide.
- State of the art "enhancements" - Is your company state of the art?
- Sequences & Customizations - They may seem basic, but I can create sequences with
- Capabilities within Gmail - I have access to all of MixMax's functionalities within Gmail, whereas Outreach.io wants you to just use the Outreach.io interface, which makes responding to emails difficult.
- Shortcuts - by simply typing ";" I can access all of my templates and sequences by title which saves a ton of time, especially when you have dozens of templates and sequences. You can also type "/" to pull up all of my meeting templates, which means that I can share accurate availability with a prospect in about 2 seconds. It's awesome!
- Branding - MixMax allows you brand everything, including your calendar. I get compliments on it all the time.
Dialer - their dialer definitely gets the job done, but they still lack the ability to update elements of the contact, account, and task – via the dialer. Meaning, when I make a dial via MixMax I have to open tabs for the contact, task, and account to update relevant information gathered from the dial. I don't think this will be a limitation in the future, because you have the ability to view and update all of this information within the MixMax gmail client, so they just need to update the dialer to have this capability. Once they have this dialer functionality, there will be pretty much no reason to use Outreach.
Zapier Integration - they have a webhook functionality, but in my opinion they need a full integration so that their functionalities are limitless.
Buy it if you're managing a bunch of closers. If you lead an sdr team, then you may wan to consider Outreachi.io as their dialing functionality is slightly better. Other than that, MixMax is amazing, their support is first rate, and they are constantly innovating–which isn't something I can about other tools.
Schedule as many meetings as possible and save time doing so.
Create and manage dozens of sequences for both prospecting and closing.
Track all engagements and have that information transferred to SFDC.
Make life easier for my prospects.