Bitrix24 Reviews & Product Details

Bitrix24 Overview

What is Bitrix24?

Bitrix24 (www.bitrix24.com) is a collaboration platform launched by Bitrix, Inc. in 2012. Bitrix24 provides a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team, including CRM, files sharing, time management, calendars, and more. Bitrix24 has been chosen by over one million organizations worldwide and is free for unlimited users in cloud. On-Premise version of the platform comes with source code access and can be installed on your server.

Bitrix24 Details
German, English, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)

Social collaboration and communications platform.

Bitrix, Inc.
1998
Alexandria, Virginia
@bitrix24

Bitrix24 Screenshots

Bitrix24 Reviews

Showing 364 Bitrix24 reviews
Already have Bitrix24?
What do you like best?

I love the free multi-tool software that Bitrix24 provides for you to run your whole enterprise. So many excellent modules are available, including CRM, sales funnels, project management and many more. It helps you to collaborate beautifully alongside a colleague. Everything you need is there, with a side menu that is easy to use. For example, Bitrix24 may spread via applications from third parties that link it. Your email list or your Slack app for your timetable and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For novice users, it could be much harder, but the guide may help them understand the key features. There are several modules, but the learning resources are important to understand them really. It is not only as intuitive as other applications in which I can communicate and quickly learn the structures. So it wasn't possible as I wanted to convince someone to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have time to actually study all the modules, this is an amazing curriculum. Before you buy a subscription, see how many features you require. The free trial will allow you to choose if it is worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It enables us to manage work in one place, to share files, to cooperate or otherwise with colleagues. Too many times with so many different systems we have to maintain different business sections. This really included everything we wanted, without too much money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it is a local internet solution that ensures your safety. It is very useful for efficient teamwork, correspondence, social media, enterprise process management and documentation. I favored over other applications because it enables a greater consistency of information to handle the data on the web pages to provide a better interaction with the customer. It also relies on tools such as wikis, blogs, and forums. Bitrix24 is the inexpensive CRM control option we are all trying to search. It's not enough to be a complete elitist who knows very much, but a boss to get everything you need without making as much noise as the rest. That's how Bitrix24 became a part of our firm quickly, and we didn't regret that decision because of its positive environmental commitment and impact. So, Bitrix24 has been reported to be a stable and scalable CRM device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot have advantages in the free edition such as "unclear features" features and "accounting feature" They are payable and significant, so I don't know why the free version is deleted. They must be used in all versions to try to begin with any of the plans. Let's say, if the interface were updated to help understand the software, we would feel better. The software is not difficult, but it does not have its full capacity on the interface for us. It has every opportunity that we really need, we just want more wax. This is more in line with the film. Bitrix24 failed to hit the highest standard and to get where it is secured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You make a good decision when you consider Bitrix24 as your CRM management choice. Bitrix24 is finally offered the service with good management and video chat that they want to strengthen management in their organization and industry. Bitrix24 has provided an acceptable management customer at all tiers. And it doesn't cost them a lot of money because Bitrix24 has customer patience. In truth, for a long time it can be free. It starts with the compilation in many languages of a single person for a sales transaction. It's all easy to do. Testing at different angles may also be appropriate. Then he called for pipes of various configurations to be made. Bitrix24 is nothing that you need for all this new functionality. This is an endeavor that can be saved with Bitry24, and I avoid searching for other choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the simplest means of using social networking to enable more use of this form of software. And we have a really good CRM integration in the case of Bitrix24. This helps us to maintain closer relationships with our consumers and to strengthen the company's general relationship. Social media are also part of digital marketing and corporate management, and Bitrix24 is well aware of this. Moreover, all CRM procedures can be modified. With a single click, data such as field name, some plugins and little information can be entered enough. Almost every point of the campaign helps you to run virtually 100% of the publicity campaign. In other words, it is possible to discuss the opportunities, intranet ventures, workflows, mobile communication and structured communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Bitrix24
What do you like best?

It is a very helpful application with some nice functionality to better run my organization, and we find a "human resources management" feature that keeps track of participation, job time and job tracking while we use the app where we get advantages. It has all the intranet collaboration features. Furthermore, job automation is simpler by making a single click task in chat, Bitrix24 knows the words "today or tomorrow" and dates for deals and customers in chats, which help to create a task that is really pleasant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain UX options are doubtful. In case of CRM, such functions, such as data setup, are hidden anywhere you will never locate, some of which make you claim to loose concentrate on transaction traffic, when attempting to adjust duplicate deal credentials for other customers. Through the use of the software, it has no such tidy or intuitive interface, with many choices to compromise to be so irritating that it doesn't have that many possibilities. It takes a great deal of time to respond to our concerns and it takes a bit longer to fix the problems we address by trying to address user issues. A very repetitive argument is against technological assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of self-service, work with the collaboration partner Bitrix24. That is a highly relevant app when it comes to online business administration, good advice to live with the seriousness of how you test and check out both possibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In addition to being a fantastic data analyst and manager of my business, I have a cloud storage facility with full solutions and even have the luxury of exchanging data with employees and colleagues in my organization. The best asset in my community is that I can especially do this. I can also delegate my employees tasks and highlight activities with Bitrix24 calendar option. We use it as a limited distribution and accounting team as well. Recently, we have been able to organize the base of expertise in the particular position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing Engineer
What do you like best?

I like the fact that Bitrix24 has everything to start working right away, from an internal social network with video chat, project management, desktop/mobile clients and document collaboration.

For the basic tier you can start a team with 12 users with all the tools for project management for free. For a small businesses, that's likely enough to let your whole team start using it and collaborate in a project.

Most paid CRMs with free or basic plans only let you bring a couple users along, but not Bitrix24. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspets I think need some work:

-Better reporting options.

-Friendly integration with other services.

-Unable to be used on Windows phone.

-Only a few apps available in the marketplace and most of them do not add value to the app.

-Support only available in English.

-Intuitive UI and better UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to upgrade, because the free version is not enough if you have a larger team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitrix24 is a nice solution providing great usability and plenty of features.

We use Bitrix24's as a project management and social network to work with our team across several countries. We tried it as an alternative to run our whole company from one place.

File sharing and daily meetings were the main tools we used to work with our sprints (Scrum), using bitrix for our status meetings and project progress.

On the CRM side, we found a full-featured CRM that let us manage our contacts, automatically email them or call them right from our dashboard, and even send out invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is designed by specialists and offers businesses with diverse roles to interact successfully with a customer. When Slack introduces an online professional collaboration project manager and Trello, both applications are included in the American app. It has a range of features that function very well during project completion. The presence of multiple resources is rather advantageous and both of them on one board. It was really quick to launch the program and I could automatically invite all of my teammates. Since this software is nice to connect, it was simple for me to create an organisation of all the members of a project in which I could quickly communicate and exchange files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since nothing is flawless and space for development still remains, I would admit that the encouragement of the workers can be frustrating, whether it was not originally created or so that they told me about the highest standard of production. It made me an anxious change and I had to say often times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives a single solution to all of the issues: CRM, control of programs and activities, contact centers, creation of pages, internal communications, storing of information and schedules, human resources and others. It provides too many resources worth upgrading for I recommend upgrading to your premium package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The CRM guide also offers a description of the effective interactions between potential purchasers and customers. A website publisher provides the possibility of uniting and easy access to the website in the same venue. For all potential clients, you can produce CRM goods and deals. Task and project management was the main asset of Bitrix24. Every card is a mission to delegate assignments to a member of the team. Technology is usually easy to use. Bitrix24 has been one of my most popular apps, so I can find anything in one place, call everyone and get a reply right away. I like how it is so well integrated it doesn't feel as if it's so squeezed gui, which again is very simple to use and easy. It is not only useful for designing, regulating, monitoring and management task but also for CRM. Contact Job and Entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In the world of industry, Bitrix24 is one of the most complete user-friendly and personal CRM systems on the market and in addition, it stores future customer data easily and sales reports with ease. In addition, it also allows it a good idea to document and maintain the Kanban gui I like to create an unqualified user-friendly landing page. The 100% free management tools offer also makes them available for start-ups who do not have adequate resources to cover such expenses. This software is a masterpiece of open source implementation. It is a very good and appropriate educational aspect to lead anyone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found in my use that the program requires Internet connectivity at high speeds, so it generally takes longer to load in countries especially developing countries, where Internet connectivity is low. I also don't like the free Bitrix24 domain that comes with a free subscription by the user. The second aspect I felt restricted is in the design: the consumer relies heavily on what is available, there is no space for modifying what they want in terms of web pages. We still have to improve the service that offers virtual telephone calls to offer a high quality service, so we have the price when some companies can afford that software for others, especially because the small price of their plans is a barrier. I think their mobile app has a number of restrictions such as I sometimes cannot find all the web platform management tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the time I use this app, I am sure that I can recommend it as tool for managing customers particularly for large organizations, because it's an easy to use, easy to adapt, and because it has collaborative tools which enable you to communicate internally and externally, another reason for this application is its curve. My own experience shows that Bitrix24 is a software that provides robust management, collaboration and communication tools. Offers a single messages, assignments, folders, projects and contacts management platform. Others may be invited to enter and use it quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform enables us to coordinate and track our clients and partners' interaction faster and safer, it gave us the tools to create message templates, send individual or community emails to potential clients and contacts, making it easier for us to arrange meetings and to catch client interests. The program makes visible and collects data. The problem of data processing has also been solved and the right data is simpler for me. Problems of touch. I can integrate a live chat. A advantage is that a user can freely build unlimited number of pages. It is highly sensitive to user needs irrespective whether a PC or a mobile device is used. Google Analytics has been integrated to enable data collection and analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a forum for simplifying our project management and collaboration activities by using social networks, tasks, assignments, CRM, document management , online storage and sales team management. We can also schedule activities, schedules and meetings with Bitrix24. The software also facilitates the management of customer connectivity to monitor and coordinate all work in one location, including live streaming and social network collaboration. It helps us greatly incorporate, synchronize and control all our social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a great interface, but many of the resources it groups together can be hard for the user to understand and it takes time and time to work so that the learning curve is high in terms of the mobile application, we must admit that it's a little limited. It can be very difficult at first, but you can get used to working without supervision with some time and effort. UX feels tedious to control sometimes. Often, the desktop application and the web application have a number of issues with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are so many functionalities and a lot of variety, so that really works the way we like. All the features of this softws are plentiful. The prices of Bitrix plans can be high, so I'd recommend this platform to an organization that can afford such a cost as to very well represent the program quality and I would like to begin by using its free 30-day plan to get acquainted with the use of the interface and various resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For example, we have BI tools such as performance metrics, communication panels, scrum tools for daily reporting, management tasks and KPI supervision, communication tools for our employees such as calendars, audio conferences and video, file sharing and an employee directory which help our organization work in a harmonious manner. They are very useful in my business. It helped our business quickly and consistently, helped us greatly in cooperation and was able to integrate our social media accounts very easily , especially the unique email service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It offers us improvement of the business , enabling a better continuity of information transmission, and one of its essential characteristic is its comprehensive contact panel. I like your repository to securely store information and information from our website and network. The service offers excellent service that lengthens efficient business processes and information management, which allows remote support mainly used by consumers. It is an excellent tool for monitoring flows, programs or work schemes, very efficient, easy to manage and much more helpful to the group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface between them is slow, creating a delay in the executions of their organizations and programs, supporting the fact that the experience on this platform is not as efficiency because the digital network is not compatible with the web, this congestion congestions fluidity, followed by function, surprising features. The forum is sluggish and often help is required for some bugs and moderators take days to answer. By searching Google, you can much better find bug fixes than by helping them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love their primary interest in getting on to the consumer for his business processes, their advertisement in social networks is massive, there is no shortage of ads and each time my company's registered users increase unbelievable and favorable numbers. It adapts remote teams that operate rather effectively. The system is very interesting. I highly advise the group about this method, although some issues are easy to fix but typically bug-free and simple to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is extremely useful in the areas of marketing, scheduling and management and has an integrated programmable calendar that makes it much easier and more convenient. The company has consolidated its activities within the reach of the big interest gained, promoted its net profits in connection with relationship markets, made high efforts, mainly contributed to my company's range of products and, particularly through one of its many enabling functions, facilitated software operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Bitrix24 is a high quality software, which allows projects to be well handled and fair management of resources.

Also, the developer is cautious in handling clients, and their problems are well solved.

Communication is also full facilitated by this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitrix24 is a simplified tool that creates projects management and enhance fair performance.

However, there is delays of notifications, this is a challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is amazing project planning and monitoring from this tool.

It's a highly effective and motivating program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitrix24 has seen us address matters concerning the planning of different projects, and this saves the resource wastage.

Also, close monitoring of all activities and successful discussions with all staff members is done by this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that it is small business collaboration software with complete tools for management. I specially like it for the landing page building that is so easy and suited for unskilled user. The 100% free offer of management tools also makes it usable for new startups that may not have enough capital to cover such costs. This software is really a master piece for its open-source-implementation functionality. The education component is very good and enough to give guidance to every user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my use, I noted that the Software requires high speed internet connectivity - thus in countries, particularly developing countries, were internet connectivity is poor it usually takes longer time to load up. I also did not like the free bitrix24 domain that is given if a user is using free subscription. The other part I felt limited is on the designs - user depends much on what is available - no room for changing to what you would want to design in terms of site sections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would probably say that bitrix24 is a good software to use. My own experience show that Bitrix24 is a collaboration software comprised of complete tools for management, collaboration, and communication. It provides a unified platform for management of messages, workplace tasks, files, projects and contacts. It is very much free and can be used forever like that though to have a very engaging and smart usability there is need to upgrade. You can easily invite others to join in and use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online absence is one problem - The software helps in creating visibility and data collection. Coding - I am not able to write codes but the software has resolved that and makes easier for me to move around with blocks and sections. Data collection issues are also resolved and makes it easier for me to have the right data. Contact issues. I am able to have a live chat, in-built.

One benefit is the unlimited number of pages that a user can create freely. It is very responsive meeting user's needs regardless of whether they are using PC or mobile device. It has integrated google analytics making the data collection and analysis easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bitrix24 currently contains five key components: mission and device integration; CRM, and even employee correspondence; contact center; and network management. The other region is the project manager and gives a general description of such positions. Bitrix24 operative movement. It offers a channel for visibility and encourages the achievement of the project. Action reports shall also be collected with each team member 's travel monitoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints about this platform, I have used it for more than 1 year, its operation has been impeccable, we are very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Due to the fact that it has many functions available, the learning curve is steep, so make use tests before starting with a real project to avoid errors, as this will be a platform for daily use, take advantage of the customization options to make it more pleasant of using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It includes several functions that help the user develop and organize his business. Boost performance and productivity. It's sturdy and gentle. It has also a smartphone app for the user to use when on the go. Customization is possible to flow imagination. It is also cheap for the premium edition. It's a tech all-in-one. The user interface is simple and the e-mail service is very convenient. The project time will also be controlled and the schedule available. You benefit from tools to create an entirely new and modern version of Office for businesses which occur primarily through the Internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bitrix 24 is single platform to share Communication with any kind of Customers. It provides Multiple Projects with a clear image of Participants. It is very easy to setup the communication all I need is a Just mobile Number or a Business Mail Account and the Application also getting accessed with in Few second that was Appreciable. It supports all the Cross platform operating systems which makes Every one to choose it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface was some how leads me confused to state due to its large tools. The file sharing system In the Android Operating system is very poor even some traditional methods like Email are far better to this. The customer support is not good as they are taking a lot of time in resolving issues. The cost is also a Aspect for a startup based company for their usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bitrix24 is the Most useful platform for getting Customer relations as in any business the customers are the important . Bitrix 24 is giving us chance to use Multiple tools for customers Relation. The setting was quite Easy and the basic plans are of free cost it will give some companies a chance to get close with their users. Make a use of it once you will be Attached to it very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using this Bitrix24 for my company Customer Support I have Consider some feedbacks from both parents and students for that Bitrix made my work simple. I can take both Audio and Video calls with a quality of sound and video stream. It gives me chance to share the status directly with Email providing me a lot of save in time and Energy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Sales Director
What do you like best?

It has all features for Intranet communication. Also, task automation is easier with in-chat 1-click task creation (Bitrix24 recognizes word "today" or "tomorrow" and dates in the chats about the deals and clients and helps to create the task in a pretty friendly manner). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some UX decisions are questionable. For CRM some features (like privacy settings) are hidden somewhere you'll never find, some make you pretend to lose the focus on deal flow (while you're trying to change the duplicated deal credentials for another customer and change the original customer's company and contact details instead.) Sometimes it's laggy in the browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with Bitrix24 integration partner instead of self-service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it as a small team focused on sales and accounting. We have recently found the proper way to structure the knowledge base inside the dedicated feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I’m pretty much happy from the quality of the software called bitrix24. It has effected the working of my entire team. It has helped all of us to work together with each other more successfully and together we are making a statement. It has effect my whole project team all together but also we have executed it in our sales and marketing department. With the help of this tool it has become easier to communicate, to give feedback and have a discussion on our ongoing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is not specify or endless matter with this tool. But among so many different feature. Sometime it become arduous to search right things on right time, and one thing that annoy me the most is that it’s mobile application has not many features it is finite to that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this tool. It has helped me to achieve my task easily and on time. It is possible only with this tool to manage my numerous projects it is very cots effective solution. It also give Gantt chart, time tracking and it has kanban to work in better way. This make it simply impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now we are able to make better plans through improved and good quality of communication. This tool is very much simple to use and it’s interface is very user-friendly and easy to use for everyone. Now we do not feel any difficulty in our various projects because it keep us informed through their constant notification system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

Having search for a decent CRM while being bootstrapped, I was surprise by the amount of options and service Bitrix24 has to offer for free. Of course, the free version has its limitations, but if you have a small team - you can pretty much do everything with Bitrix24: chatbots, conversations, task management, sales funnels, corporate chats and messages, company blog... It can really do all that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface may seem a bit overwhelming at fist. Yes, it's customizable and after one gets to know Bitrix24 - it's quite easy to hide the unused sections, customize fields, set up work processes... but it has a learning curve, never forget about that.

And, having used several CRM systems, I have to acknowledge that Bitrix24 interface is not as streamlined as its competitors'. But it does the job nevertheless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Bitrix24 to set up messenger bots, track tasks and complex projects, manage the sales funnel and clients list. Those are all the functions available even in the free package, which was the main decision point for me a the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Bitrix is a platform which is extremely flexible and that's what I like the most. It has custom fields which help us incorporate our processes. We have been managing our sales pipeline on Bitrix and I am happy with it. The email integration helps us send our emails from the tool and we can save relevant documents/attachments which relates to a particular client. It helps me keep a track of my follow-ups. The user guide manuals are very useful. It helps you understand the product in and out. They also keep updating them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has been a little difficult to reach out to the customer support team. I eventually figured it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have a unified pipeline of our leads. It helps us manage them seamlessly which in turn has improved the business outcome and processes. It has been easy to collaborate with the internal stakeholders, the activities feature is quite helpful here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool for the control of flow and programs or work schemes, it really is useful is a good application and easy to work to maintain and many more benefits that it offers to the community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The forum is slow, sometimes we need help for some failures and the forum moderators take days to respond, it is even easier to get solutions to the failure by browsing google than with support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I highly recommend this system to the community, I will put the 9-point valuation because if it has its faults that can be easily solved, but it is generally without errors and comfortable to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is considerably useful, in marketing areas, in flow and management of schedules and activities and has an integrated programmable calendar that makes it even more comfortable and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

Bitrix24 has been a brilliant tool in project and management collaboration, during the arduous task of carrying out various market research projects, as well as creating or modifying products and services in order to reach our clients and attract new ones, Bitrix24 It has been an ally in communication of our teams, it has not helped to measure the performance of teams by projects and it has been a successful step in optimizing our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitrix24 is a very powerful software and when you use it you come to love it, but due to its high cost, it is not accessible for small companies, so it is a disadvantage for these starting companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an extraordinary tool. I really recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we use Bitrix24 the way I see project management is heavenly, before it caused me stress and physical exhaustion from having to memorize everything, just everything is organized efficiently, Bitrix24 has changed my life in a significant and positive way . Bitrix24 keeps the team in accordance with the tasks and activities, if we need to discuss important topics, we use the Web conferencing option and in moments we are communicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I really like the professional looking user interface. So many productivity tools look like a cartoon and in my opinion aren't conducive for working in a professional environment. I also like the number of customisation options - I have essentially built my own program and it never felt like 'work'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the software to be a little 'buggy' and notifications are often repeated or delayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organisation operates 100% online with many different users of varying technical ability. I needed one program upon which to then coordinate everything else. I have spent months researching and trialling different options - I kept coming back to Bitrix24. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.