Zoho Meeting

Reach your global customers within minutes and present your product demos or sales presentation. Close deals faster without travelling.

Work for Zoho Meeting?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Showing 67 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Khushboo H S.
Khushboo H S.

"It was seamless experience using Zoho Meetings"

What do you like best?

The screen shared was quite clear, and I was able to explain the things I wanted to, to my participant. The audio quality was high, the participant was able to hear me clearly and the same on my side. It was indeed a beautiful experience.

What do you dislike?

Some times there was a delay in the audio or screen sharing, but I guess that majorly depends on our internet speed. Yes, The User Interface can be more friendly and colourful. An option to write MOM (minutes of the meeting) in the end.

The issue that we face is not every client of ours is willing to connect through Zoho, they may feel it's tricky but it's so easy and simple. It takes just seconds to schedule a meeting and conduct it seamlessly.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Meeting
Zoho review by Serge C.
Serge C.

"great, simple to use webinar solution"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of Zoho Meeting is its main strength. The clean, simple user interface and the easy to use features make for a nice experience for the presenter and the attendees. While not the most feature-packed webinar solution, this is certainly the easiest to master. One can run a webinar literally in minutes and this certainly beats feature count ! I also like to stability and the ability to run a webinar without experiencing delays.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike: Zoho Meeting delivers on the features, stability and ease of use. I can only hope for additional features in the future, but this is already a great tool at an attractive price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead, great solution, very userfriendly, integrated in a complete suite of product and with a very good pricing !

I only use Zoho Meeting for webinars and this is perhaps the most demanding use: attendees will not tolerate faults and might leave the webinar if the technical aspects are not perfect. I've tried other tools and I always had delay in my power point presentation, with the attendees' screen always 15-30 seconds late. This does not happen with Zoho and the overall experience is far better for my customers....and for me !

What Webinar solution do you use?

Zoho review by Annmarie W.
Annmarie W.

"Zoho Meeting - comfortable and simple tool for organizing video conferences!"

What do you like best?

I like Zoho Meeting for its ease of use. The service allows you to very quickly organize web conferences with colleagues or partners from different cities. It's convenient, you can both hold a video meeting with a colleague, and organize a large-scale video conference with a large number of participants. Another advantage of Zoho Meeting is the ability to share a desktop.

What do you dislike?

It surprises me that although Zoho Meeting is very easy to use, but not widely distributed among users. However, I would like the cost to be slightly lower, compared to other similar software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Meeting is an excellent solution for web conferencing. This service makes it possible to easily and simply hold a meeting with any person from any place. I'm sure Zoho Meeting will like you more than the usual tools and programs for online meetings. You can try the free version and see for yourself. Do not be lazy to explore all the features of the service in order to use it in the best possible way.

I use Zoho Meeting for personal meetings as well as for web conferences with a large number of participants. It's comfortable and profitable!

Zoho review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"Great step for screen sharing and create amazing webinars."

What do you like best?

I like the most faster way of working on screen sharing. It's wonderful to talk to my audience through the webcam. Ability to make our meeting are effective and be with us all the time. With Zoho Meeting I can make our webinar interactive and useful for every person.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't need to look for other solution. As I don't have any big issue with this product I can easily continue my work with this software. Also, I can't say about support service bad as I know that they work well and always gives me a good assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is an ideal screen sharing and performance. That powerful platform consists of everything that we need and allows us to manage to host small online meetings to broadcast great webinars. I recommend it to you.

We like to work with schedule and reminder emails. As we know that it always helps us to give more attention to our webinar. Also, we are contributing the registration link on our site or social media.

Zoho review by Dorice F.
Dorice F.

"Zoho meeting is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like to work with this software is perfect screen sharing and presentation tool. Allows me to quickly invite people to an online meeting and also i can add a plan of next conference meeting in our calendar.

What do you dislike?

Some people doesn't like that software but with me its ok. I don't have any problems with install and i remember first time of use it so it's wasn't so hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't afraid to instal the program,it's easy and don't need a lot of time to make it. even if you will have some questions they have very nice support, theirs answers so fast and qualified.

Definitely provides for a good work with all the necessary features to use online meetings that you would expect from a good software solution.As i said before its easy to use and not just for me all people who is working on that platforme they are happy with.

Zoho review by Hans D.
Hans D.

"No-frills but solid solution for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides all the functionality you'd expect from a conferencing system without the frills or bells and whistles that can get in your way. It is one of the lesser known suites out there but sometimes can be more forgiving when dealing with corporate networks and firewalls that block most of the major competitors out there.

What do you dislike?

Since Zoho is lesser-known it is less supported in a corporate environment when dealing with those one-off issues that prevent a customer from connecting to a meeting. Desktop sharing works but can be jittery at times and can cause issues when utilizing this product as a remote-support platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though this is the underdog it is still worth considering. It is a a solid product and will only get better with time.

Zoho has been used on-and-off as a remote support platform for various customers where a cheap or free solution was necessary.

Zoho review by Buffie B.
Buffie B.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to set up a meeting. The user on the other side doesn't need to log in or set anything else up.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be some longer lag times than I would like, but bandwidth is different for everyone. Also, it's a little confusing when you start the sharing of either your full screen or just an application. Didn't seem to work the first time for my user - she could only see a part of the application. I needed to stop sharing and then start it again.

We work with a lot of clients off site and being able to show them how to do things directly and talk through in real time is super helpful. It's especially helpful "on the fly" to start a session and get things done quikcly.

Zoho review by Aliza P.
Aliza P.

"A simple way to a good work."

What do you like best?

I can strongly say that it's wonderful tools and a great and fast screen sharing. Much easy to make a beautiful presentation. Just in one click, I can make the meeting in real time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a problem with that software. I like everything. I like how it's working. Good support service which helps me a lot. Gives me the opportunity to create faster my project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will be honest with you. I like that solution. Very easy to use it. Simple to set up. Very good connection in an online conference. Good opportunity in our busy time.

Helping me providing online meetings and the same time my work can increase in financial. As internet saves a lot of working time. I see that my working team are also great with it.

Zoho review by Cedric H.
Cedric H.

"Makes meeting with clients online easy."

What do you like best?

This is the best way to share screens. It allows either user to share the screen.

What do you dislike?

None so far. How am I supposed to dislike something so helpful?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the upgrade. Worth every penny

I can save fuel and other costs associated with meeting with clients to discuss website design, audio and video production.

I'm not concern about how far away someone is to conduct meetings. Business keeps moving forward whether my potential client is down the street or on the other side of the world!

Zoho review by Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

"Value software with Great features"

What do you like best?

The price point is perfect for a small business and to run internal webinar training sessions. The interface is simple to use like most Zoho products.

What do you dislike?

The meeting notifications do not seamlessly integrate into Outlook as well as I would like, easy for someone good with technology but not as good for my non technologically inclined staff.

Providing training webinars and presentations to our out of state advisers and staff.

Zoho review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Meeting a good alternative to the usual Meeting App"

What do you like best?

As a Zoho partner, I can make my demo using a Zoho App. Now that the Vo/Ip voice has been enabled, it's very easy to use Zoho Meeting to make a demo with a single client (or a webinar if you are in the paid version).

What do you dislike?

Until recently you only had audio through phone line, which was uneasy. But now you have Zoho audio who works fine so there aren't anymore dislike of the app

I use it for demo purpose. I send the link to the client, and can make a demo, interacting with my customers.

Zoho review by Sashwat M.
Sashwat M.

"The hassle-free web conferencing"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simple features has made Zoho meeting 'one of the best web conferencing tools'.

(1) Now you don't need to download any desktop file to run video conferencing. You can directly start it from the browser.

(2) Now you can do web meeting directly from your blog or website. And it requires only pasting a code snippet. It helps you to reach world wide large audience.

What do you dislike?

Even though Zoho meeting provides very light and simple features, but it does not have large user base at present. Still Skype, Lync or Joinme have larger user base.

In case of web-conferencing, it is not a very good tool for old browsers and cross platform connection is little complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is smarter web conferencing solution for any business. You can easily connect with anyone, anywhere.

In a tech product based B2B company, web-conferencing is a very frequent or routine activity. It could be product demo with customers, meetings with technical team or sales etc. Zoho meeting has been really helpful in coordinating with other stakeholders from comfort of our cabin only and serving the agenda without meeting face to face.

"Simplicity counts"

What do you like best?

The last things you want to worry about in a video conference is set up, configuration, what I need to download, how much bandwidth this requires, how many settings do I need to learn... With this app, the setup and running your meeting are simple. And simplicity counts, as the call setup is easy. I like it yet I tested other products before deciding on this one. The video and audio quality were acceptable and I trained my team in very little time. Hope you'll agree.

What do you dislike?

The time it took me to compare several products before I locked in on Zoho Meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great video conferencing product with simple setup and nothing to download.

Remotely connecting doctors, our sales team with the client during our sales presentations reduced time and increased efficiency in our startup environment.

Zoho review by Diego G.
Diego G.

"excellente experiance"

What do you like best?

this application has everything you need to organize a meeting or a webinar. the interface is very easy to handle and it allows you to give permission to all of the attendance.

What do you dislike?

well, actually I don't consider it has any disadvantage on its interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

well, in the webinar, I would like to have the change to add a ticket option in different currencies or has the ability to link to an external payment platform

I provide online conferences to all my customers, then this tool gives me everything needed in order to perform a professional conference or webinar.

Zoho review by User

"The best video conference app ever!!!"

What do you like best?

I have tried several video conference apps like Webex, RIngCentral, GoToMeeting, Zoom and even others.

All of them have its own strenght and weakness which is ok. Most of times, users have issues to connect depending on OS, PC or Phone (I did have issues specially because I am an IOS/MacOS user).

I am not an technical guy and what surprises me in ZOHO Meeting was how extremely easy was to setup a call with all my workmates and customers, with all kind of OS and devices.

What do you dislike?

Truly speaking, nothing. Of course they need some fine tunning but I am sure they are on track.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please use all other ZOHO APPs!!!!

The benefits I could configure the software with my own logo! All my workmates very excited I did this in 10 minutes!!!

Zoho review by Clay  N.
Clay N.

"Easy to Navigate, Great Consumer Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigating the correct flow of the meeting, integration with Zoho CRM. Fits within our sales model as we are licensed nationally and helps with presentations to clients who reside out of state.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, I think the updates keep pouring in and exceeding expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, integration is key, and simplicity of the user interface will pave the way to a more profitable outcome.

Comprehension of sales materials to prospective clients, communication is like you are face to face, and allows consumers to build trust in your recommendations through effective communication.

Zoho review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"Web conferencing will be as smooth as face-to-face meetings"

What do you like best?

Consider the life of a sales person who always keep on travelling to meet his prospects, clients etc. The reason for face-to-face meetings is that you want your meeting to go smooth to make it more meaningful. But now web conference is also very smooth:

(1) Zoho Meeting is a very light tool. Screen sharing, HD quality video conferencing, audio calls are so easy now.

(2) You can directly start from the web-browsers. It helps in case of instant meetings where you don't need to download any desktop application to start meeting.

What do you dislike?

(1) Although Zoho meeting is very intuitive to use but the current user base is low. Therefore, many a times, the client is not comfortable with this tool for web-conferencing as they haven'y used it before.

(2) The mobile application is another aspect on which Skype, JoinMe, Lync works better than Zoho Meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho meeting is very simple and easy. Give it a try and we will not use traditional online meeting tools anymore as it provides amazing & uninterrupted experience.

After from Sales team, other functions like HR, technology development team, strategy team use this tool for video calls, web conferencing, audio calls for different meetings, interviews etc.

Zoho review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Works well with CRM"

What do you like best?

I love how it works within Zoho CRM for scheduling meetings existing with Leads and Contacts.

What do you dislike?

When our clients have a multi-screen computer, they should be able to choose which screen they want to share,

Online presentations allow us to show off our services without leaving the office.

Zoho review by José L.
José L.

"Zoho Meeting is a must for all web-conference project"

What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is easy to adapt and integrate with other Zoho apps.

What do you dislike?

It still not popular and some client can be not confortable with an app they have no experience with.

It help create and depoy solutions over the Web with a great live collaboration.

Zoho review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Digital Meetings and Webinars Done Right"

What do you like best?

Zoho meetings makes it easy to quickly setup meetings and webinars without the hassle and issues you usually run into with other well known meeting solutions. But you don't have to worry with Zoho,

Zoho meetings works regardless of Operating systems and if you are behind a firewall. They make it simple and easy to use, it just works as advertised!

What do you dislike?

The pricing tiers for paid subscriptions should be a lot less compared to other competitors in the webinar / webex industry. I find it to be a bit too limiting and pricey in comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and implementation is very important. You want to have meetings without issues or having to troubleshoot multiple computers for multiple locations. If you want to improve efficiency and your time then this is the perfect solution to implement for your business.

If you have more than 30-50 users that need to be on a webex or large meeting than you should do some homework and price shop. There are many players that offer similair web solutions for online meetings and webex training.

Its made inter-department communication a lot easier. With zoho meetings we have been able to train our staff across multiple states all join a meeting with minimal struggle. It is easy and simple, you do not have to be tech savvy to organize or as a user.

Although it is scalable it can become expensive based on your business needs. This will be evaluated at a later point in time when our user base grows and our needs change.

Zoho review by Agency
Agency

"ZOHO meeting Rocks "

What do you like best?

its very user friendly and super easy to use expecially in the UAE where all forms of VOIP are banned.

It is very intuitive and the bandwidth provided is quite good,

What do you dislike?

that we have to pay for it ( kidding ) its really good even as a free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

check if it suits your purposes

i have 3 offices in different countries and clients in 4 other countries so i use it for working with my remote teams

Zoho review by Alka S.
Alka S.

"Best Web-conferencing Solution in the market"

What do you like best?

Ease of configuration and management compared to any other similar solution.

What do you dislike?

Haven't come across anything so far that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best in industry product to use.

Audio and Video Meeting with prospective customers, screen sharing for demos and product overviews.

"Great Webinar Experience"

What do you like best?

Zoho was very easy to use. I especially liked the polling feature of the webinars. I'm offering webinar services for insurance education and I need to show attendees are engaged. The polling features makes it very easy to do that throughout the duration of the webinar.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It was easy to set up and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend for anyone needing reliable webinar services.

It means I can offer educational classes without traveling to meeting sites.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Meeting removes all needs for other meetings services"

What do you like best?

The way Zoho meeting integrates with other Zoho apps is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the ability of selecting a few dial-in numbers that showed directly on a meeting's invite instead of allowing a participant to only select them after signing in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore the other apps of ZOHO to see how much synergy you can get from using some of them.

Running webinars easily from within Zoho CRM has definitely reduced my overhead when setting up meetings.

Zoho review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"Great collaboration tool at a great price."

What do you like best?

IT's simple, easy to use and international.

What do you dislike?

The UI took a little getting used to but once I understood how everything works it was OK.

We run an international team and hainvg a good meetings app is indespensable.

Zoho review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Great for Meetings and Webinars."

What do you like best?

Versatile. We use it for both quick one on one meetings along with scheduling webinars.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't do Evergreen webinars at this point however they have mentioned this is on their todo list.

Great for connecting with clients.

Zoho review by Jon P.
Jon P.

"Great tool for screen sharing during teleconferences"

What do you like best?

Zoho meeting has all the feature you need when sharing screens with remote attendees. Simple intuitive interface and easy for others to use.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if the free version allowed a few more attendees

Working on a large project with stakeholders spread across Australia. Great for ensuring everyone is looking at the same page when presenting and also allowing demo of application when analysing issues and defining business provesses

Zoho review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Easy to Use To Meet & Teach Online!"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using this online meeting tool to record live tutorials about conducting research. These live tutorials allowed students, including faculty members to review them on their own time, which allows them for greater flexibility. Overall, it has been a positive experience!

What do you dislike?

I experienced a slight issue pertaining to the quality of the audio when using the online meeting tool. Specifically, after recording a webinar and reviewing it, the audio sounded slightly muffled, which can make it difficult for some people to hear. Therefore, I reached out to tech support and they were able to resolve this issue immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That it is a great service!

none

Zoho review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"Great multi-platform meeting service"

What do you like best?

We use multiple services from Zoho (CRM, Contact Management, Projects, Surveys, etc.) and the ability to combine one more aspect of our business needs is essential. Unlike competing web meeting services, Zoho requires no downloads and is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.

Zoho Meeting is also affordable (free for 1-1 meetings and monthly $15 for more users). Even if you don't have a Zoho account, the service integrate well with other platforms like Google Calendar.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Meeting takes some getting used to. The software isn't likely to be as popular as WebEx or GoToMeeting and therefore new users (or meeting invitees) might have a bit of a learning curve).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with the free version to see if it meets your organizations needs before committing.

Integration with other software in the Zoho suite is a huge benefit for us. Given that our team is traveling often, the ability to conduct on the go meetings is crucial.

Zoho review by Administrator

"It is a very convenient app"

What do you like best?

I like how easy their mail system is. I particularly use their mail for my office. It is easier to send multiple emails through them.

What do you dislike?

I just recently started using their webinar. So I would have liked it If the trial period was a bit extended since I discovered it a bit late.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any particular advice at the moment. But to extend the trial period for this survey was a good idea. I am looking forward to what is installed going forward.

I am solving my mail problems and I am using my company domain name through zoho as well.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Simple and very effective"

What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is a unique and versatile video conferencing solution. Zoho offers service packages designed for videoconferencing organizers as well as for webinar organizers. What sets it apart from many other video conferencing platforms is that it is fully hosted on a web browser, which means that hosts and attendees do not have to download and install the software. This videoconferencing service offers many features that businesses are looking for in videoconferencing software, including screen sharing and meeting recording.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, can't think about negative features..

Creating instant meeting and sharing it with the client with ease.

Zoho review by Q Vince S.
Q Vince S.

"Fast. Lightweight. Reliable."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and lightwieght. Support is very good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Zoho meeting suits the needs of our business.

Collaborating with remote team members.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Amazing! An easy app to schedulle demonstrations."

What do you like best?

How easy is to create and communicate with every user we add to the calls

What do you dislike?

Not having a record of the chat is something that we could see as very important.

We use Zoho for everything and we were using Google to schedule calls with clients. Now we use a very good app and our clients are amazed by it.

Zoho review by User

"better than Go to Meeing"

What do you like best?

The ability to do the invites on the fly and add people to the presentation

What do you dislike?

I would like to see controls and use them on the side as I am doing the presentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be able to schedule a meeting from as easy as task or event, right from the contact screen.

1. Sharing my screen for presentations

Zoho review by Naveen N.
Naveen N.

"Excellent simple clea n user friendly meeting application. Highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and cost effective! Excellent simple clean user friendly meeting application. Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

nothing much to dislike about the product. Amidst the clutter of so many meeting products this one stands out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Highly recommended!

Collaboration with remote teams. We are a management consultancy so collaboration is at the heart of our success!

Zoho review by User

"Convenient tool for meetings"

What do you like best?

In comparison to other web hosting platforms I prefer Zoho meeting because of its ease of use. What I like best is the ability to have instant web conferences with co-workers from different cities and states. The desktop sharing feature is another aspect that was very helpful when it came to reviewing documents.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I dislike about the software as everything is pretty much straight forward and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to look over the various features of the software, the more you know the more smooth your experIence will be while using the program.

When using Zoho meeting it's primarily used for meetings and web conferencing. The number one benefit for me is being able to present presentations to colleagues in different states this helps because we don't have to use company funds for travel back and forth.

Zoho review by Rommel C.
Rommel C.

"The best in the Business"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides tools with features that are accurately needed by any business.

What do you dislike?

None I have found yet. I like every aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use it as it is the right product for you.

I am able to connect to my team and share screens .

Zoho review by Eleonor B.
Eleonor B.

"A good tool for webinar beginners"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that it's easy to set up and use, and also the few interactive features (Q&A & Polls)

What do you dislike?

I would have liked more capacity to personnalize emails and subscribtion page

I helps me host a webinar for a customer of mine

Zoho review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I use Zoho to conduct surveys among the people I work with to help build a better program."

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho is adaptable and easy to use. I was able to create a survey unique to my needs in a fee minutes. I like that I am able to track the information to know who opens the survey and collaborate rhe answers to benefit the needs of the company.

What do you dislike?

Overall very happy with zoho. I have not used the program enough to notice anything that I did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great trial offered. I recommend trying it out to see if it fits your needs.

Each year, I like to conduct a survey of everyone to plan for the year ahead. I find this beneficial to keep everyone on the same page, but also giving everyone a voice.

Zoho review by Ed L.
Ed L.

"Zoho meeting review"

What do you like best?

Good sound quality, very easy to set up and easy to use. Nice interface.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little cumbersome for a beginner. There are to few instructions on how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it.

Conference calls with different locations.

Zoho review by Consultant

"Zoho meeting is a simple and easy to use web conferencing system. "

What do you like best?

I use Zoho meeting for my online one-on-one meetings/classes. It is very simple and easy to use. I have not experienced any technical difficulties.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about Zoho meeting so far. It would be great to have more fancy features, but Zoho meeting is still good enough to do daily online business for this price.

Not only Zoho meeting, but all web conferencing system will help us to overcome geographical barriers.

"Nicely integrated"

What do you like best?

I love how smoothly you can create an online meeting with just a check of a box. No more going to another application to get meeting links and phone. We currently use Zoom and Zoho Meetings save us time and frustration when it comes to sending invites.

What do you dislike?

Maybe not as intuitive as Zoom, with less of an attractive UI.

Zoho Meeting streamlines meeting setting for our sales calls. It also creates less confusion for all parties involved.

"Zoho Meeting Feedback"

What do you like best?

Zoho meeting has been the best business meeting App that i have been using since last month and the reason for that is the tremendous options it offers along with clarity of voice and camera. i do recommend all to try it as it gonna be your app of choice for all business and social meetings

What do you dislike?

Nothing is disliked as it is awesome and fast along with easy in inviatations

trainigns, business discussion, sharing screens

Zoho review by Administrator

"Try it, you'll like it! "

What do you like best?

The most important thing about Zoho Meeting is that you can implement it with all of your other Zoho applications. This is also the most beneficial thing as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how you have to keep applying application after application to utilize Zoho. It is quite disturbing and annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it!

Everything once downloaded is at your fingertips and it is all rolled up into one (many) Zoho applications.

Zoho review by shailendra s.
shailendra s.

"Zoho Meeting is very useful"

What do you like best?

Seamless meeting with multiple participants.

What do you dislike?

I like everything.

Dislike would be ability to share the discussion audio/ video over internet with participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Meetings is very useful.

I have reduced travel and have saved on time.

"Zoho meetings"

What do you like best?

Smooth and simple connectivity; easy for attendees

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such; everything is good for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool as it provides you simple yet very powerful control over the session

Team meeting and clients presentation

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The user interface is incredibly simple and easy to use. The recording feature is also very helpful

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this is a great product that is easy to use, and provides a great service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Easy to use. Works perfectly for small teams, do not have experience to review functionality for huge companies, but it is perfect for us

recording meetings so we can share information with others on a remote team

Zoho review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Intuitive software"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a very intuitive software system where a user can figure out how to run reports, send marketing eblasts, look up contacts, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is so much information in this software that it can be a bit overwhelming...having too many options is tricky to know what you want to do.

I've realized that this is a great way to store prospects and leads. This is primarily what I use for Zoho.

Zoho review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"One time user"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing, Cross-platform support, Firewall support and security, Embedded and meeting widget. I don't have a ton of experience with this program but I like it so far.

What do you dislike?

I had a problem with the software the first time and I was unhappy with the customer service. They were slow getting back to me and they vague with the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can sign in with your Google account!

Its great at providing online presentations to prospects and clients.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and integrates into the Zoho suite of services

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it isn't completely integrated into Zoho one just yet

This software allows me to host webinars for clients and potential clients

Learning about Zoho Meeting?

* We monitor all Zoho Meeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.