Zoho Meeting Reviews & Product Details

Zoho Meeting Overview

What is Zoho Meeting?

One solution to manage both your online meeting and webinar needs. Online meeting or web conferencing is a rapidly growing segment of the Internet as more businesses opt to connect with customers and partners remotely. Zoho Meeting is the easiest and most affordable online web conferencing tool to enhance the business collaboration with screen/application sharing, audio, and video conferencing. It provides single users as well as small and large size organizations, a quick and easy way to host and conduct secure and cost-effective online meetings. Host product launches, feature demonstrations, sales presentations, lead-nurturing webinars, user education webinars, and online meetings, right from your browser. Zoho Meeting is typically used in the following scenarios. You can host secure, robust web meetings and share your screen online with your remote audience using any browser or computer operating system. Your remote audience can be from any part of the world and they can be in different locations. Zoho Meeting saves time, travel and money by providing real-time virtual meetings - While face-to-face meetings are still a necessity and irreplaceable in many circumstances; the power of a Zoho Meeting provides the next best thing. Online meeting is also tightly integrated with Zoho CRM. Now you can schedule, invite, host meetings and view reports and recording from your Zoho CRM account. You can organize cost-effective sales and marketing meetings with a few simple clicks of your mouse. Demonstrate your products and services to potential clients and even perform after-sales support. Simplify your sales process with online presentations, conduct web meetings for business strategy and marketing; communicate efficiently and quickly with your customers anywhere, anytime. You can target new prospects or announce new product launches to your existing customer base using Zoho Meeting. Webinars and media launches can effectively be managed to save you a bundle in time and money.

Zoho Meeting Details
Bulgarian, German, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Reach your global customers within minutes and present your product demos or sales presentation. Close deals faster without travelling.

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
8,910 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.

Zoho Meeting Screenshots

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Showing 668 Zoho reviews
Already have Zoho Meeting?
Gerente general
Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

No Hyperbole, This was the clearest conference call I have ever had. A number of participants said the same. I had to turn down the volume at one point. Something I have never had to do with any of the other services. WOW. The administration controls are also very easy to use and quick working. I like that I am able to see which participant is talking and can quickly mute or remove individuals if need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Boring interface. The invitation email is also rather boring. Although, everything works and all of the participants joined the call without issue. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. However, it would be nice to be able to edit the look and feel of the meeting invitation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Covid-19, I have a number of staff working remotely. Zoho Meeting allowed all of us to still gather for our Monday morning meeting just like we were still in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner-Consultant
What do you like best?

Gave Zoho Meeting a test run. What it may lack a bit in customization it makes up for in startup time and intuitiveness. Using it is clear and easy. I scheduled a webinar, created a registration, sent invites, and set automatic reminders in just a few minutes. It's an excellent meeting app as well and an ideal alternative to Zoom at similar pricing and you can choose only meetings, webinars, or both. They seemed to have focused on just what you need and made it easy to operate it without having to waste time sifting through a bunch of customized settings you likely won't need or use. Integrates with the other Zoho tools easily too which is handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel the pricing is still on the steeper side for a webinar alternative. And you'll be redirecting users to your own purchase/payment sites if you want to sell your webinars or automate follow-up sale/subscription info, so you'll need to anticipate paying for that service separately too. Currently no direct integrations are available for this, but they do allow you to redirect to other urls or use your own HTML as part of registration and conclusion so it's easy to overcome this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

An alternative to Zoom or GoTo that allowed me to easily present outwardly, meet internally, or any combination between without excessive expense or setup time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for your review!

We have the paid webinar feature on our roadmap. Please check our latest updates in the below link.

Open Discussions in Zoho Meeting
Independent Leadership Consultant
What do you like best?

I like that Zoho Meeting uses a web-based platform that does not require my clients to download another meeting program to their phone or computer. I also like the security features and price. You can lock meetings and remove unwanted guests who arrive before you lock your meeting. The price is far less than the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not waiting room. I also am not able to find a way to view just the speaker. Neither are dealbreakers given the other great features offered for the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of the low price, I am able to continue to build my newly formed training and consulting business. I had just started to book events when COVID hit. Because I am new, and I want to build this business without going into debt, many of the other options did not work for me because of price. Zoho meeting allows me to set up training events for a reasonable price allowing me to pass the savings to my clients. That in turn allows me to build my client roster faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for your review and glad that our tool helps you during the COVID hit. You can always reach our support through live chat or at support@zohomeeting.com for any queries or suggestions.

Waiting room and customizing the video feeds view are on our roadmap. Please stay tuned with our latest updates page to check out what's new in Zoho Meeting.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is a wonderful tool because it allows us to schedule video conferences with just a few clicks. In fact, there is a 'Meet Now' option. Another reason I like this app is that it provides the ability to communicate via video or audio conference, which is highly recommended if you don't have a fast connection. The video is seen very clearly, which is one more advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the GUI to be very simplistic, a lot for my liking. I think they should implement other more attractive or modern design theme options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Meeting is a tool that will allow you to communicate from the community of your home, office or any other place where you are. It is a tool that also integrates with other Zoho applications to make your work more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Meeting is a cost effective platform, which convinced my company management to buy it, since we needed a tool to communicate virtually after confinement due to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Another advantage of this application is that it allows us to only carry out audio conferences if we need to. In addition, we can record meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Could you please share more about the design themes option with us at support@zohomeeting.com so that we can check and implement in our service?

Thank you.

Owner
What do you like best?

The correct private data-handling as with all rest of Zoho apps, the main reason choosing Zoho.

Clear interface, as with all rest of Zoho apps again .. less is always more :)

Easy integration with other packages within the Zoho envirroment.

Email invitations, reminders and automatic addition of the scheduled call to iOS/macOS Calendar work instant and just perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Should have a scheduler integrated (as eg. Doodle) and mobile app runs behind (regarding features) on the desktop version.

Invitees/Participants should be mentioned by full name (or address) in the Meeting Setup not as numbers (interface states +1, +2, ...)

Sometimes (very little) screen-sharing does not work at instance .. (seems application get confused when choosing between the screen-sharing options ofd 'Application Window' or 'Screen') Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

perfect alternative to all main-players Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Countered the bad privacy policy of all main players (Google Meet, Zoom, ...) and expensive subscriptions of others (Webex, GoToMeeting, ...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

Zoho offers wonderful meeting experience that you can get today. The quality of audio and video are both superior. The best thing about Zoho Meeting what I like is that you can record your meetings which is there in very few meeting solutions available. On the top of it attendees can also share screen and speak at the same time. It really simple and quick to join the meeting via meeting link. You can set it up real quick and it works perfectly on all devices. So, you can have meetings anytime and anywhere. It comes with a security feature which allows the host to enhance meeting security so that the host can decide whether to give access or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't work perfectly on Mac. Rest is fine with Zoho Meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started with a free plan which is not available anymore but still if you want to have superior audio and video quality meetings then Zoho could be one of the best available solutions. Zoho is known for its excellent video and audio quality. We have been always satisfied with the quality Zoho meeting offers as it is the best ever since we have started using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Innovatie Manager
What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is a reliable tool for carrying out daily meetings without being worried about any security issues as it always protects my information. This application has paved a way for me to get connected with my clients all over the world. Now I can easily manage the remote working. This tool basically offers me all those features that are necessary to ensure my presence in the online meting session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have issues about its mobile version, however it works well on the tablets, may be its functionalities are restricted for the common androids. Further while sending the invitations for the meeting I have experienced that it does not provide access to the contact form my other social sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is highly recommended for having a secure and expanded experience of the online meeting sessions. This tool will help you to deliver your opinions and to chalk out best business plans. It is well structured and built for all type of business and offers various plans according to your budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Meeting helped me to collaborate so well with my team, that I always have the idea about the people who are active to the sessions and about those who did not click on the URLs provided by this amazing software, in this way I can manage the discussion topics and avoid the boredom as well. To listen to the already recorded Zoho Meeting sessions is very mesmerizing, as it helps me to further debate on the already asked questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This review did not meet G2's quality standards and has been removed.
What do you like best?

The most terrific features that I realized while using Zoho Meeting are that it has two distinctive features that allow a user to join or create a meeting or webinar right through its dashboard. Other than this, it is possible to record the entire meeting/webinar session and can be accessed later through its recording tab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whichever plan a user goes for, there is always a limitation on the number of participants allowed to join any meeting or conference. Also, the user interface is a bit chunky and old fashioned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mostly prefer using Zoho Meeting for an internal team meeting and quickly conduct one-on-one meetup with any of our clients. The cross-platform availability of this application has made it a versatile and mobile online meeting application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

the fact that it is fully integratable into my exisiting zoho funcitons, makes it easier to streamline and onboard. The interface itself is by far better than its competitors, especially disabaling the 40 mintue feature that zoom has for free accounts. There is a nice mix between google meeting and zoom that takes the best of those feautes and merge them to this meeting application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt have full integration with outside applications and services (i.e. setmore, etc). The pricing for the full services of remotely make it hard to go anywhere other than zoho. Any exisiting competitor apps will have to be completely abonded as there are no transfer abilities either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With covid still rampid and an increasingly needs to meet clients, it gives me the sense of mind to be safe at home with out the restrictions of competitors like zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director de operaciones.
What do you like best?

It has many marketing features before and after the webinar.

Users do not have to download software.

Cost: 15 euros / webinar for 25 persons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative point is that if you want to record the sessions it has an extra cost of 190 euros / year. (although it is also a very good price) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, it is very valuable. We use it for webinars of less than 25 people but it has pricing plans of up to 250. We only paid 15 euros / webinar !! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to train our clients in the use of auction software.

Using Zoho Meeting has allowed us to automate the entire marketing process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unlimited meeting time, attendees can share screen and the video and audio quality is not bad.

Attendees don't need to download client software, the browser could meet most goals.

Scheduling time could be sync with ZOHO mail automatically.

One-click could join the meeting, is very easy for users to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cloud recording need pro account, even though the price is competitive to others, it's still a little bit high for starter companies.

There are no whiteboard functions, attendees cannot share phone or tablet screen, or make annotations.

Desktop or tablet applications have very limited functions, I barely cannot use my tablet as one dominant device.

The virtual background is not supported, I have to clean up my workspace and background before starting the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give more integrations with other platforms.

Enrich the function of the application, both the web and desktop versions. Users do need more functions like breakout rooms, annotation, virtual backgrounds, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meeting people online, keep social distancing with interviewers.

The free version is enough for me until now, so it is very helpful to us to get a start and getting transferred to online meetings.

When presenters want to annotate on the screen or giving a tablet presentation, they cannot do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A very simple tool to use, it is much better than other apps. The clear design is the best asset of Zoho Meeting, like other Zoho apps it is slick, clean, and straight forward.

Clearly and easily being able to figure out where everything is, and loading speed are very important aspects of the application, and this makes it way beyond the other applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything about the app is designed very well.

There is nothing else to work on, Zoho Meeting supersedes all similar applications that provide conferencing, webinars, and presentation delivery platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a trainer, and I use it to deliver my courses and training program, and it has done me so well so far. - Zoho Meeting provided me with a solution to present content, record sessions, carry out discussions, receive feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is very useful for meetings and conferences, as it can support a large capacity of participants. The audio and video quality is very good. Screen sharing is possible, which is very convenient for troubleshooting other computers. Meetings can be recorded, which is essential if you are running online classes or holding important meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost for small companies is very high, taking into account that it is the same cost for large companies, so I suggest a more accessible cost for companies that hold meetings with few participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Meeting is reliable and easy to use. We constantly conduct meetings through this platform, so I can certainly recommend its use for both small meetings and large video conferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can plan our weekly activities and avoid having to meet at the organization's offices, where there is currently a maximum limit of people per room due to Covid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like is that it can be integrated easily into other software without that much hassle. If you're going to use another tool for booking a meeting and then proceeding to the meeting that will be a waste of time and not most people are tech geeks, to begin with. This is the app to use to integrate all the tasks without having any tech knowledge just drag and drop and answer a few questions then the setup is done perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

none, i am still on the lookout for feedbacks that I can pitch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can have the trial so that you can check if it can suit your needs, but with us, our business looks more professional and High-end even though we are only a start-up it definitely gives us an edge over established companies but does not seem to integrate High tech apps to improve their business process and efficiency especially in these challenging times, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online meeting scheduling and integration without the hassle Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting has a feature that notifies participants about meetings through email invitations and follow-up reminders. Additionally, it is possible to integrate with Zoho Bookings to book online meeting appointments at participants' convenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The video recording feature is only accessible through its premium plans. Also, the number of participants who can join a single meeting or webinar depends upon the plan that the user has bought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Meeting has become a quick solution for conducting a virtual meeting with our customers rather than meeting them in person during this global pandemic situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

Meeting is one of the 45 applications that makes up the Zoho Eco System and growing . Its affordable, easy to use so we can stay connected to clients and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is limited to the number of people you can at one time.

However there are other tools at no extra cost that will allow to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise anyone that is looking for tool with the flexibility to hold meeting and webinars via telephone or video to evaluate Zoho One. A skilled craftsman as a tool box filled with different tools to be use based on the job he has to do. It is much the same way with Zoho One. There are many applications that a new business may not need them right away, but as the business grows they can reach in the Zoho One tool box and pull the one that is most useful to them at that time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Closing more deals. Being able to start a meeting from where ever you are on the spot and share your screen when a picture is worth more than a 1000 words.

Now more than ever our friends, colleagues, team members need encouragement, love and motivation. Staying in touch with our supply chin has move to a whole new level. Maintaining relationship have a high value. People need to know how much you care as a leader, colleague and friend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us.

You can have upto 100 participants in a meeting session and 250 attendees in a webinar session at the moment. We will be increasing the number of attendees in our future updates. You can check our latest updates from our community announcements.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

At first, when we used the free webinar version, we were happy with ZOHO. We thought the lack of features were because we were using the free version. When we moved to the paid version, we soon realised that the simple basic features needed for a professional webinar is simply not available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Basic webinar features are simply not available:

-Co-presenters not able to see each other during webinar. As a co-presenter, you can only see yourself in the video block. Therefore, although the attendees can see when different co-presenters speak (video switch between speakers), the speakers themselves cannot see this.

-Unable to show multiple speakers. Also, attendees cannot see mutiple co-presenters, since only one video block is available. Therefore, it is basically impossible to host a panel like webinar.

-Linking computer sound to webinar. Unlike Zoom, you cannot broadcast your computer sound through ZOHO Webinar. Therefore, when you are truing to show a video on your screen during the webinar, the attendees cannot hear the video.

-Private messages. The host or co-presenters cannot send private messages directly to attendees. For example, if an attendee has not connected to computer audio, you cannot send a message to them to ask to connect. The only way you can send a message is when an attendee sends a message to you first, then only can you respond.

-Waiting room. Possible to worst part of ZOHO webinars is that there is no waiting room for attendees. Therefore, if the co-organisers log in early to test and get ready for the webinar, attendees can log in immediately, causing the most embarrassing situation where co-hosts are still trying the get the technical stuff sorted and attendees can see and hear everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not worth the money. Use the free version, but the paid one is a waste of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are hosting a full month of webinars - 17 in total. It has been a mess from the first due ti the lack of functionalities. In fact, today's one was so bad that we had to move it to Zoom in the middle. So embarrassing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for your review and detailed feedback. We are extremely sorry for the bad experience.

We are sorry that we fall short on your expectations. We are continuously adding features and updating the product. Please stay tuned with us to get the latest updates.

We are almost ready with the multiple video feeds in webinar session to view multiple co-presenters, show multiple speakers to attendees at the same time. Please share your email id to support@zohomeeting.com to get the early access of this feature on your account.

We have the audio/video streaming feature to play audio / video during your webinar on our next list of to do items .

We have the private message and waiting room feature on our roadmap. Please drop your contact details to support@zohomeeting.com so that we can write back to you when the features are available.

What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is a software that I like because it is cross-platform. It is easy to use and it is also easy to share the meeting link. Audio in video conferencing is very well optimized so it is heard very clearly. It has a very useful meeting reminder tool. Also, it also has a tool to make polls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that only a maximum of 10 recordings can be stored per account because the additional storage is very expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Meeting is a very accessible application for small businesses, who wish to conduct online meetings with few participants. It is a multiplatform software, simple and with a very stable image quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we have been using this application, we can hold business meetings online frequently. One of its greatest benefits is that its cost per month is very affordable, so compared to the operating expenses of a physical meeting room we save large amounts of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.