Google Analytics for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

Google Analytics for G Suite Overview

What is Google Analytics for G Suite?

The Google Analytics spreadsheet add-on brings you the power of the Google Analytics API combined with the power of data manipulation in Google Spreadsheets.

Google Analytics for G Suite Details

@google
22,793,389 Twitter followers
226,485 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Answer a few questions to help the Google Analytics for G Suite community
Have you used Google Analytics for G Suite before?

Google Analytics for G Suite Reviews

Showing 27 Google Analytics for G Suite reviews
Already have Google Analytics for G Suite?
Director of Marketing & eCommerce
What do you like best?

Provides valuable insights into your website - who is coming, what they're looking at, and what their experience is. Plus you can set up custom goals to track specific things for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some data is not as "visual" as other pieces of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a website it's an essential part of your website - you must add Google Analytics in my opinion. The data is incredibly useful in determining the direction and effectiveness of your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing insights into our website traffic, like what content is viewed the most. We watch things like bounce rate to see if people are getting to pages and not getting content that they want and leaving immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Google analytics is one of the best free tools to determine where are the viewers located from. Inf act, male and female can also be found by age groups, that's great for any digital marketer to target viewers and market accordingly.

Google analytics is the best free tool to identify where are the visitors coming from. Infact, male and female can also be found by age groups, that's very good for any digital marketer to target audience and market accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe for me, it is kinda hard to look for contact support whenever you have some concern about the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool specially if you when you're looking for a tool that will give you data about your site performance when it comes to visitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It would let you come up for an idea what you will do on your marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Google Analytics is immensely helpful in granting insight into our marketing efforts. I mainly use GA as a tool for measuring social media performance and traffic / revenue coming in through social, and it provides an easy to use and in-depth solution to finding answers. Google also offers courses on GA as well as an exam, which are super helpful resume builders and practice for using the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data we gather on GA is different than what we see in our other reporting. However, this may be due to the way GA is set up on our site and how new releases affect distribution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend taking the courses Google has on using Google Analytics. When I took them, they had a Beginners and and Advanced course. These courses are pretty intuitive to go through and don't require assignments or homework, but have ample practice and if you pay attention, once you complete them, your knowledge of GA will be much more in-depth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to gain insights on traffic, users, revenue, and more, and ultimately are able to realize how our marketing efforts translate into performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ceo
What do you like best?

It enable me keep track of the traffic to our web applications.

I have a better idea of who is visiting our website, where they are visiting from ,the device they use etc

There are a variety of ways to filter and view data presented on Google Analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clumsy user interface and this makes it so easy to get lost ,if you lack the experience of using Google analytics over a period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This comes with a steep learning curve. However, it is worth it for users who can take time to learn patiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives me a better understanding of our users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

You can gain data on who is visiting your site, what they wanted to visit, and how long they stayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface for Google Analytics is a bit slow when clicking between pages, which slows me down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to use the Firefox web browser, and it will speed up clicking from one report to another, which if you use it every day will save you a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using Google Analytics for G Suite to record information about visitors to our web site, I am able to keep an eye on what content works well and what doesn't, and improve the web site. This is an overall improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Easy to see in real time the traffic on our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I do not like. It is a very capable platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can see the flow of web traffic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

You can literally find out anything about any user with GA. This has really helped our organization understand what types of audiences we want to target as well as how we can nurture these relationships and turn leads into customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little difficult to use and it’s very easy to get lost in GA if you don’t know how to navigate around the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping us better understand users who visit our site and who we want to advertise to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Google Analytics for G Suite basically gives you all the data and stats you need to know where you are heading in terms of your website. It is a very powerful tool which provides you with backend information you can't capture elsewhere. It offers so many filtering options one can name and very simple and self-descriptive interfaces which are rich in graphs and charts. Within our company, we mainly use Google Analytics to measure the performance of clients website and to see where we can improve them to see better results such as the bounce rates etc. It greatly helps in reporting as well. It also offers browser-specific plugins which are very convenient to use. I always use other Google products so I highly prefer using Google Analytics rather than going back and forth with different brands as this is far more convenient and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options, a LOT actually and sometimes it can be quite overwhelming what to do and what not to do when you just start with Google Analytics. I would appreciate simpler tutorials, especially for beginners. Also even though most small and medium scale websites with relatively lower traffic can use the free version, for websites expecting a higher traffic it would be a pretty expensive cost to have Google Analytics premium version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SImply said, Google Analytics is the backbone when it comes to decision making with regards to client-websites. it allows my teams to focus on which areas to improve in terms of website enhancements, SEO and content marketing, Google Analytics provides us with clear and accurate stats and data to help with decision making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

G Suite es un paquete de servicios basados en la nube que puede proporcionar a tu empresa o tu centro educativo una forma totalmente nueva de trabajar en equipo online; no solo con los servicios de correo electrónico y de chat, sino también a través de videoconferencias, redes sociales, colaboraciones en documentos en tiempo real y mucho más. Solo tienes que registrarte para obtener una cuenta de G Suite y facilitar el nombre de dominio que quieres usar con los servicios de Google. Una vez que nos hayas demostrado que eres el propietario del dominio, tú y tu equipo podréis empezar a utilizar Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive y otros servicios de G Suite principales, así como servicios adicionales, como Google+, Hangouts, Blogger entre otros muchos más de la compañía Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Al principio, la mayoría de los servicios aparecen activados para todos tus usuarios, algo que luego se observa que no es así. Aparte de este hecho tan pequeño por ahora no podría señalar ningún tipo de inconveniente a su utilización Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Imprescindible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Como administrador de tu cuenta de G Suite, disfrutarás de una nueva forma de gestionar los servicios de tus usuarios desde la nube; es tan fácil como añadir usuarios a tu cuenta, activar su correo electrónico y dejar que comiencen a utilizar los servicios. Además, te permite facilamente sacar provecho de los controles adicionales sobre la seguridad y los datos de tus usuarios que proporciona G Suite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use! Once you figure it out, it's very easy to use. There are also many different ways to view data and filter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In order to stay Google Analytics certified, you have to retake the test every year. It's pretty lengthy, so it would be nice if the certification lasted for more than one year! Sometimes there are too many options on this as well, making it a bit complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get certified! It will make everything a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to pull data in various different ways. Working with clients, we always needed to show them the hard data from several different perspectives, views, etc. and this makes it easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

i enjoy the fact that I am able to track all my information whenever i post.It allows me to stay organized and up to date/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i hate that it makes me set a date frame every time the page refreshes itself. it is slow and sometimes inaccurate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am trying to keep track of my open rates and who views my pages and how long they view them for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the numerous ways I can customize my homepage and dashboard with the extremely specific information I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not the easiest to navigate and takes a while to set up due to the numerous filtering options. It would be nice to completely remove or hide the attributes that I will never use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The number of potential clients along with the reason they contacted me helps me to know which products are in higher demand so that I can decide whether to focus more on the high-demand items or focus on promoting the items that are less in demand. Also helps me to know where the majority of my audience is located; how they find my website; and where they spend the most time on my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

It's so helpful for keeping track of traffic on my sites (personal and professional) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's overwhelming and confusing sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love to see how many people visit my site and at what times of the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Graphic Design Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

There's nothing else like Google Analytics to monitor and track a site's growth or traffic. For bloggers, Squarespace at least has their own integrated version, but for everyone else you HAVE to use Google's metric tracking service. Google is hands down the most user-friendly platform ever and their analytics service is amazing. The language is easy to understand and they have short explanations if you hover over a keyword you don't understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Switching between accounts can be a pain, sometimes you'll get kicked out of an account but that only happens if you aren't paying attention to who you're signed in as. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take an intro course to understand the verbage they use but after that it'll all make sense and you'll really get to know your audience better without ever having to KNOW them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I track visits, conversions, bounce rate, etc. using Google Analytics. It helps me understand my audience for my blog and also potential clients for my 9-5 job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love everything about this tool. It's easy to read and understand for myself and my team. It makes it seamless to see how the data has changed over time as well as to see what specific factors may have brought those changes. It also provides suggestions to help bring about more positive change as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely make the switch to Google Analytics. Google is one of the most powerful analytics and data companies on the internet and having access to this tool is absolutely invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am tracking our website interactions and social media accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cadet Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

Were able to analyze the demographic of our customers and clients. What color/hue they preferred to, which area needed the most of our supplies and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface is too good to be true which becomes a bit confusing at first for someone whose not familiarize with it. You really need to study this in order to understand and maximize the given data also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We fully understand our demands and edge of our product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like how much information it let’s you collect and how complex it is, while at the same time having a very basic dashboard to interact with. It’s super user friendly and when I first started I could use just its basic functions then slowly build up to using all its features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using it I found that some of the more complex features weren’t explained thoroughly and I had to figure them out myself. More ‘tips’ and program ‘how to’s’ would have been helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to see where the business’s web pages is and isn’t performing. We’ve dropped entire products funnels (that we thought were genius) after being able to get the data that they weren’t performing as we’d hoped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

Love the break down I get to see all the visits we get. I also love to see what browser and device. This is all super helpful so we can better target our people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing at times. I just wish it was a little simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think just having some training videos on your own site would be nice because some people are visual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to look at and see how we can be better in our marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Google is constantly working towards adding additional metrics and details to analytics. You can easily find data from a variety of sources including demographics, real-time, acquisition, conversions and more. The graphs are easy to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Google analytics at this time. All of the details I need are always provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly valuable for any organization. If you are interested in identifying exactly what your prospects and customers are looking for, this is the program for you. Easily see form submissions, inquiries, user flow, bounce rates, time on site, and the number of unique visitors. Google Analytics is absolutely vital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving SEO, understanding the buyer's behavior on each page. We can see what content is most popular, allowing us to focus on what our target audience wants to see. During peak times, you can see how many people are on the site actively and where they are located. One of the most useful features has been the behavior flow for visitors so we know where people are entering the site, and what is peaking their interest most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

Where should i start? I love the fact that Google provides such amazing & powerful analytics for FREE! I'm glad that my shopping cart platform already had an integration for this so I could simply plug in a few details and be up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is nice to have as a quick reference, however the app and the website are laid out differently and sometimes its confusing going from one to the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait, get analytics setup on your site as fast as you can! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At a moments notice we are able to see real time traffic, this allows us to monitor sales campaigns as soon as they are sent out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paid Search Associate
What do you like best?

Ease of use, but also powerful. I use GA for major ecommerce clients and find it way more user friendly than any other analytics platform. It is easy to figure out where everything is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is part of Google, so although it is a great product there is always a worry that Google has too much power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to look into data across our site and how particular campaigns are performing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder - CEO
What do you like best?

We use this for many customers in order to have more control over the user's account beyond the normal workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be best to seamlessly connect metrics with actions such as messages and/or what the user would see on the next visit without having to fully program this in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clarity into where customers are coming from, how they use the product and what types of preferences they have while on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
Internet
What do you like best?

It's free and they're always updating this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software isn't friendly for beginners. There's a learning curve involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best free analytics software considering that Google serves a lot more people compared to other search engines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're trying to determine where our traffic is coming from and if we are targeting the right audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The best part is we can see how people got to our website to get quotes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This works better than anything others have suggested Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems, just want to see how people are finding our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It's almost the standard go to analytics of the industry. They are getting better and better to with allowing their free data mining tools to hook into analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's fairly complex to lear at first, but after watching a butch of tutorials you can manage it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch some tutorials before jumping in. There are better ways to set things up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have found which days of the week users visit etc. Where most people are dropping off. It's super important to have "something there" when key actions are happening and google does a good job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.