Workfront Reviews & Product Details

What is Workfront?

Workfront helps your team stop the chaos, stay competitive, and provide visibility to stakeholders by offering an enterprise-grade solution for receiving, executing, and managing work. With robust resource, workflow, and project management tools, as well as a selection of fully customizable, built-in request queues and reports, Workfront enables everyone to plan, execute, track, and report on all their work. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Adobe, Cisco, HBO, REI, Trek, Schneider Electric, and ATB Financial. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.

Workfront Screenshots

Workfront Reviews

1-25 of 495 total Workfront reviews
Account Director
Public Relations and Communications

"Higher learning curve than Basecamp, Trello"

What do you like best?

Easy to stay up-to-date on tasks, notification emails are prompt and as a result, redundancy is eliminated in pinging people via email or chat. It's easy to attach documents to requests and create a unified view.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't seem engineered toward creative projects. I very much prefer the single view that Basecamp provides and the visual appeal of the Basecamp sign in page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the use case before considering Workfront as a one-size-fits-all product management solution for your company.

As a former user of both Basecamp and Trello, I required zero training to pick up either of these tools. Workfront requires, well, work to get up and running. I prefer a single view of a given task, but the fact that conversations can take place in both the documents and overview tab leads to confusion. Workfront is only as good as your team is at tagging you.

Workfront also requires you to be very, very organized to see utility from it. If a task is not nested properly under a project, for instance, it can be impossible to find. The search functionality helps in this instance, however, this does increase the amount of time spent digging instead of being productive.

On the other hand, the request format does allow for natural back-and-forth between our internal agency and those requesting a project. Trello is deficient in this instance, and is almost too flexible. I still love Trello for personal and team to-do lists, but recommend Basecamp over Workfront for creative collaboration.

Creative Services Project Manager

"Fantastic for Creative Teams"

What do you like best?

I can't choose just one thing. The integrated proofing tool has been amazing. It allows me to create automated review and approval workflows that my designers can then select for proofing. And the in-tool annotation function is excellent -- it takes any guesswork out of the process altogether. In addition to that, the reporting has been beyond excellent. If you are, in any way, inclined to do so, you can easily create custom reports on virtually any field within Workfront -- including fields that you create in Workfront's custom forms. This function is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

On a particular project, most updates/comments will show up on the main 'updates' tab. The only updates/comments that will not show up are ones that are put directly onto documents or made within the proof tool. This is a very small issue, but one none-the-less.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be intimidated by how robust Workfront is. Even if you don't need all of the functionality that it has to offer now, you may need it in the future. It is extremely scalable.

Workfront is giving us a uniform way to submit creative requests, gather information to complete projects, manage resources, manage workflow, track statuses, proof deliverables, and report on virtually an infinite number of metrics. Workfront has revolutionized the way that we are receiving project requests and keeping track of our projects.

Response from Valerie of Workfront

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate customer feedback and we're glad to hear you're having a good experience! If you ever need any assistance and are not sure who to contact, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at 844.306.4357. We appreciate your business!

Graphic Designer
Law Practice

"Good base but needs additional functionality options"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see all of my projects at one glance. It works well across large departments.

What do you dislike?

The overall look of workfront is bulky and could use some slimming. There are too many options, and a color code would be helpful as well as all the tasks look the same at one glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Training and bring in specialists as Workfront is not easy to use, depending on what your company does you will need to tailor workfront to suit your needs.

We use workfront for a global creative company, the software is glitchy and does not let us do essential functions. We cannot lazy reply so often comments get missed. We are inundated with too many notifications and tasks. CLients cannot upload documents after the initial request. This is not ideal and ends with email being used instead of all communication happening within the application. There is also no way to finish a task and have it sit within another department, i.e., design task completed and the task then goes to proofing. Instead, it stays with the designer.

Senior Graphic Designer
Consumer Goods
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazingly Robust Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

The basic project management capabilities, the continuous innovation and adaptations we are able to implement, and how it can become whatever tool you need it to be when you set it up the right way.

What do you dislike?

I miss my old project management software's "start/stop" timer for tracking time, but apparently they are considering adding this to workfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know your systems before you go into implementation. Spend the extra money and time to get your workflow to best translate into the system. This is mandatory to have a good experience. Once it's all set up, the learning curve is manageable, and your homework will be worthwhile.

I was an end user, and used it to account for my time, track my projects from start to finish, share proofs, get feedback, and communicate with internal clients. Now I am managing the projects for the end users, and it is more robust than I ever knew! I am able to make reports that make my design team's lives easier, their clients lives easier, and with their mobile apps, my sales team's lives easier.

Product Marketing Specialist

"Workfront is great once you get past the learning curve."

What do you like best?

I like that the entire workflow processes are transparent. This provides my colleagues and me the capability to see what's happening at each step of the process.

What do you dislike?

Like any other enterprise systemt that's customized, there's going to be a learning curve for the comapny. Additionally, there are going to be things that will be implemented that you'll find won't work. Just adapt, update, and it'll be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Provided you're willing to go through the growing pains implementing the product, you shoud absolutely use it. It needs to be customized to your needs and you need to be willing to take the time to make that happen. The workflow tools are great for communication and discussion across teams, but you have to get the steps down correctly.

We've solved a lot of workflow problems that resulted from legacy systems that were in place. We're seeing greater communication and clarity with our tasks.

(10,001+ employees)

"Workfront is a PM Tool Win"

What do you like best?

The visibility, reporting functionality and accountability of user is what I like most about Workfront. In addition, the support one receives from the company is quite remarkable. I have used several PM tools, but, Workfront surpasses them all in so many facets.

What do you dislike?

There were several things that I didn't care for about Workfront such as once you deleted a file, it was gone forever. Workfront addressed what I dislike and now they are a feature in the tool; thank you Workfront for listening to your customers!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When a company is looking for an amazing PM tool, there are several important benefits that are essential for success of the tool. The reporting functionality was they yes. Other tools had many of the benefits that Workfront offers, however, the reporting was what sold us.

Efficiency, accuracy and visibility of projects were the initial business problems to be resolved. Within a few months, the Creative team was not just able to resolve the business problem, but able to explore new creative opportunities because we were working more efficiently; BIG WIN!

Information Technology

"Quality team management software"

What do you like best?

This software, called Workfront, allows teamwork, collaboration and the management of documents and projects to be much easier, since it has a wide variety of tools and configurations that make communication and work easier.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that Workfront needs is to improve the interface a bit, since I consider it to be little updated to the current times. But they only need to improve that aspect a bit, the rest is very well developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Collaborative work is basic in a company and with software like this it is allowed to be not only easier, but also much more complete.

It has helped to save many economic resources thanks to allowing a collaboration between different users, simplifying projects and being able to work with documents more quickly.

Head of Marketing Campaigns
Banking

"Workfront totally transformed how we work as a team"

What do you like best?

Weve been with workfront for a few months and have gradually added more modules to our platform. I like how we now have a view over all the work the marketing team is producing, how we have standardised requests from our stakeholders and how we have transformed our sign-off process to be 100% digital through workfront.

What do you dislike?

Not much! We have just added the DAM functionality in the last year and i think there is room for improvement in the the UI there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you spend the time getting to know the system and getting it set up to meet your needs. Also take baby steps in introducing others to it. There's so much is=t can do that it might sema bit overwhelming at first. But stick with it - its worth it.

We needed to standardise how we kept track of campaigns, how we took requests from the business, how we managed sign offs and also standardise campaign processes. While making sure everyone we worked with had full visibility of our work.

Digital Support Specialist
Legal Services

"Workfront is more important to me than Outlook"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting capabilities. I also love the platform itself and the ability to customize it for my team and our needs. Working on a project with team members across functional teams (and even across offices) is no longer a big "to do." Each person knows what is expected of them and the tool creates accountability. It has become one of my "always open" programs, similar to my email.

What do you dislike?

Today? Nothing; the tool and its accompanying mobile app is always improving based on customer recommendations. Originally, the ability to customize was overwhelming, and there was no one "correct" way to build something out. Once I was able to determine my team's needs, this became less of an issue.

Workfront has provided my department with a way to streamline our request intake, allocate to available resources, and track volume by both functional team and by practice group, which is especially important for our executive leadership to have reports on. We had close to zero processes before Workfront, and reporting on any one thing was a challenge and often included hours of digging through email.

Social Media Strategist / Community Manager

"Easy to use project management software with minor hiccups"

What do you like best?

From a general user perspective it's relatively easy to use and navigate to know what work is assigned to you and the ability to leave comments in tasks as well as in document proofs. The highlight for me is that it integrates with email (Outlook for me) so that I get updates, comments, etc. in my email and can respond via email if I'm remote and don't have access to Workfront.

What do you dislike?

While it's easy to get away with the basics to hobble along, unless you are properly trained by someone in this software prior to using (or have experience with a competitor) you will miss or not understand MUCH of its functionality. I've been using it for almost a year and half, and there are still so many things I'm just now learning. So make sure you're trained properly or else you might have a steep learning curve. Or if you're satisfied with bare minimum use as a contributor and not a PM yourself, then perhaps this isn't as big of a deal.

Also, we've dealt with some annoying downtime and delayed response. We've had almost full workdays where it is "down" and unusable (NOT on a scheduled maintenance day). There have also been days where its update system doesn't notify people for hours after your comment or request, so you have sit in the program and hit refresh constantly if that happens, which can be annoying. It doesn't happen frequently, more like once a quarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't have experience using this or a similar product, do some training and research. It's a very complex program with lots of capabilities that are not readily apparent to a first time user.

Workfront is the software our company uses for project management. Our PMs manage our instance while individual contributors such as myself comment, approve, and do timesheets. We've benefitted from having our projects and timesheets in the same place--it makes it much easier to keep track of hours for our agency.

ISKI

"Useful Workfront has made us best"

What do you like best?

My positive feedback is that, for our editors, project plans are vital to managing many tasks in one place and identifying tasks to team members. Also the reporting should be discontinuous for me. It is my job to gather information for funding and future project planning and thus to publish reports on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

My negative opinions are as follows, reporting is a bit difficult for me because unfortunately I do not have as much time as I want to spend for it. For this reason, I see that it needs to improve a lot since we started using it together. So I am facing the same difficulty as many users who use the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The experience we had in our practice was very successful. However, we have not improved to have the appropriate staff to adapt the business case to change management, and unfortunately we are now in a position to build from scratch.

Workfront is a good way to follow projects. I really appreciate being able to visually follow the projects assigned to me by our coordinators. The fact that all my projects are on a list and all the information needed in each project motivates people separately. Pressing the Done button and seeing it deleted from the list always increases your enthusiasm.

Assistant Administrative
(10,001+ employees)

"WorkFront is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I have a way to keep projects and task lists in order. I can set things based on a template to keep the timing in line on multiple projects. I can also group projects together into one portfolio. This allows me to keep up to date on what others are doing within their projects and see where it relates to mine.

What do you dislike?

The basic reporting features are limited. We are able to create custom reports and customize our dashboards, but this all takes time.

I have always been a "to-do" list maker. WorkFront makes the task list for me. I am able to put in personal tasks as well as those that are assigned to the project. I love that it is a way to keep everything organized. Everyone is on the same page and it makes it harder for a task to be brushed under the rug.

IT System Administrator
Outsourcing/Offshoring
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent Team Collaboration Platform"

What do you like best?

I work on a team where each of us are separated individually across the united states. Workfront enables us to collectively collaborate on a common project setting individual goals. Project managers can invite users, send out updates and set goals to be marked as complete by individual users. Definitely a AAA+ option for global team project collaborations.

What do you dislike?

Live chat would be nice. Not sure on cost versus RIO but would definitely say this product is worth its weight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the built in feature of this product and you will be hard pressed to find it lacking for your needs.

Unifying multiple team projects across more than one platform. Workfront allows our IT teams in a corporate environment to collaborate and work on individual team goals. Our IT teams are spread across not only the United States but global locations. Workfront enables us to work collaboratively toward common tasks and goals/resolutions.

Manager IT

"Power of WorkFront by HSiddiqui"

What do you like best?

I began as an organizer and afterward got elevated to a Marketing Project Manager and turned into the System Admin. After some time I've seen individuals remaining on track of their assignments better and knowing by and large due dates. Likewise all correspondence for the task lives in a single spot for everybody on the venture, so you don't need to be stressed over dropping unaware of what's going on through messages like previously. Client selection is up gratitude to extraordinary training camp preparing for me as a framework administrator.

What do you dislike?

We are still facing Legacy Resource Planner since we have set up our activity jobs for each group, so the inheritance framework gives us a chance to set limit gauges when arranging ventures (for instance, Our Integration group is all under Integration work job, however we distributed 10% of their time in our asset organizer towards optional tasks, which enables us to more readily design and organize this colossal container of work). There is no chance to get for us to set limit %'s for occupation jobs in the new framework, without making new employment jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

truly like the hierarchical components. Building layouts takes a great deal of time, however once they're assembled, it makes it simple for mass altering and changing over solicitations into undertakings. When it was first executed, the organization wasn't ready outside of the Marketing office. Subsequent to going to Admin Boot Camp, I made a staff preparing project and now client appropriation is a lot higher. I particularly love the inheritance of ventures. You can allude to earlier years for repeating occasions/ventures. Your help group is extremely decent and proficient. Of late your group has offered calls in the wake of submitting tickets which I significantly welcome it. It makes it much more clear on the two closures. Likewise love that all reports, refreshes, and so forth live in one spot and not in many disconnected messages!

The new Home isn't incredible. There are still a ton of constraints, so the quantity of snaps are as yet equivalent to the heritage rendition. For instance, in the event that they need to allude to an archive in the errand, they need to click into the undertaking. Likewise, there's trouble in observing all updates made in the undertaking so on the off chance that you have to answer to a string, you can't do it. In any event our clients can't.

Trade developer
Food & Beverages

"Workfront Review."

What do you like best?

Workfront is a tool that is being used across the entire organization. We are using it as a management tool especially with the teams.

One thing that excites me Most about this tool is its collaborative feature. Workfront provides a cross-platform unified landing where teams are able to work together.By working together time is saved, teamwork is strengthened and workflow is increased to a great extent.

It is easy to use. The Workfront , although rich in features its interface is designed to make sure that it is user friendly. It has an intuitive and clean interface. Everything works well and one is able to easily navigate through interface.To and on that its intuitiveness makes it easy for one to train new people on how to use it.

Workfront provides transparency for us which was lacking for a long time.This is by making it possible for one to see what each individual is doing and know what the workload is for the team.

Am excited about the support team of this software. So far i have interacted with them thrice and truth be told they never disappoint. The are fast to respond to ones issue and treat you to the level of satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

The calendar feature are very difficult to create and understand especially for the new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It one of the best tool in team management .Additionally, it is a reliable and affordable tool.

Workfront has helped us in team management and communications with the teams.

Quality Assurance Specialist

"Work Front Review"

What do you like best?

Work front is a tool that is widely being used across all the department of the organization. Being a quality assurance specialist Workfront has turned up to be one of my best tool to collaborate with team and communicating the quality of their data. I like that it provides us with a central platform where we are able to work together with teams in a project.

I like that the software has a super intuitive interface that is easy for one to use.With few clicks of a button one is a able to navigate thought the various projects and be a able to come up with the data you require to create your report.

The support is very nice. Usually when we are having issues and not able to reach the m via the email we can Skype them or have a conversation. At most they take 48 hrs hours to solve our issues.

Another thing i love about this tool is that it allows for real time communication. With it you are kept apprised of any updates concerning the project thus allowing you to be on the same page with other individuals in different department working on the same project.

What do you dislike?

It has a poor API documentation.

It has a poor proof reading capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workfront is one of the best tool in project management.

Workfront has enabled us to manage the different research project that we have during the year. It ahs allowed for collaboration of teams in the different department and real-time communication.

Marketing Manager

"Workfront review"

What do you like best?

Workfront makes the work very easy it is very useful in managing projects and integrating tools. the other good thing about Workfront is that it keeps updating features so you can always enjoy new things. it of great use in monitoring progress and bring the team together and you can easily customize.

What do you dislike?

Using Workfront software can sometimes be hard if you are not trained also installing it is also a little bit hard

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workfront is a good software that will enhance collaboration in any business so deciding to use it is one of the good and health things that you can do to any business that is desiring to go on performing well in its project management. and i can encourage all people who are thinking of it to acquire it.

We have been suffering to follow the progress of the projects but with the this software things can be easily sorted fast and efficiently. It has also helped in collaborating the team something has really been of great gain to us all and we are very glad to have Workfront

"PMO take on Workfront"

What do you like best?

Going from using 4 different tools to run the intake and project management for our large book of business (100+ projects a year, ranging from 80-5,000 hours) has been a huge plus for my company, We were on ServiceNow, Smartsheet, Excel, and Project. Now we are only on Workfront and it's been so impactful to how we get our work done. We are able to train our project submitters, our PM's, and all our teams on the tool and provide seamless workflows. I like how I became a SME on the tool, and others can learn it quickly without having to go through formal training.

What do you dislike?

We are still in the Legacy Capacity Planner because we need to use resource estimates for our job roles. For example, our Integration Team (20 people) are all under the Integration Job role, but they only have 10% capacity to put towards our Projects. The legacy system lets us set this capacity and show their over/under allocation, the new system does not let us set capacity for the team in this way.

We are solving the entire Project Intake process, we made it easy for all our customers to submit project requests to 1 single queue. We streamlined the t-shirt and Assessment process using the Issue Tabs on projects (documenting notes, hours, assumptions, etc). We are now more transparent, without having to load documents onto SharePoint, etc. Every customer can see the assumptions/hours etc. taken during assessments and answer their own questions.

Sr. Technology Training Specialist-Commercial Division Marketing & Sales
Textiles

"Robust Platform"

What do you like best?

I can only speak to the potential, as we have implemented use but have not fully began to see the benefit of this robust system. I am excited about the potential of syncing our Salesforce.com data with Workfront. I appreciate the flexibility in customization for all unique needs and user roles too.

What do you dislike?

Managing a team of Marketing coordinators who are limited on tech understandings, this is going to take me a bit of time to train and implement. Not a true gripe I guess, just a realization of the true scope of this project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared for lots of customization options for your and your teams.

As mentioned before, I need to bridge a gap from sales and other area of our company who use Salesforce.com with those of our Marketing team who barely had a need to use Salesforce.com. We need data to flow through both without recreating a wheel each time. We need contact and account info along with project info often times, to complete a digital design request (facility tours, events, publications, etc.)

(10,001+ employees)

"Great software - clean, simple, flexible"

What do you like best?

Workfront has a great interface and is quite userfriendly. I love the ways in which I am able to customize it for the needs of myself and my department.

What do you dislike?

I am in research and we use the software in some ways that differ from the typical heavy Workfront users (i.e. marketers, HR, etc.) There are some things I really wish I could customize but currently can't. In addition, I need to train many individuals who don't function as project managers on how to use this software, which can be difficult. It seems that it's very intuitive to PMs but not so much those who don't function as PMs. I don't know that it's a software issue, but I do find that it's more of a struggle for certain types of employees to learn how to use Workfront

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is probably common sense, but if you decide to implement the software, really take the time to sit down with employees and give them personal training and help them see the value of the product. It will help you overcome a ton of implementation hurdles and drive adoption.

Workfront is a wonderful way to track data and create powerful reports. Once you figure out the right input information, you have a wealth of things at your finger tips and can create a wealth of reports. It helps with capacity planning, project management, and looking at where we spend our time to make changes where necessary in the future.

Manager, Platform Administration

"Ever Evolving Workflow Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Workfront's basic platform features have helped our organization gain a level of visibility into the work we do, see where are staff are focusing, create a streamlined process by using project templates, and have a single source for our final marketing pieces.

What do you dislike?

Users with strengths outside of process management or technology can struggle with the actions needed to keep projects moving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workfront can help organizations standardize processes, track complexity of projects, have all incoming work come through one point of entry, assign the right workers to tasks. Reports based on customized fields help report to Execs the data that is meaningful to them. Hours tracking is also another feature that is helping us look at the work we do.

Creating custom forms, fields, templates, job roles, project milestones, reports and dashboards is the greatest strength of Workfront from my perspective. Setting up the process for users where we can customize as needed is extremely helpful.

"Couldn't do my job without it"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage 100's of tasks assigned to me and my team, being able to collaborate with others on proofs and marketing collateral that I am producing, and best of all, none of it is done in email - Workfront is my single source of truth for all project information, so if I go on vacation or get sick, someone else can see everything I've been working on and my work doesn't pile up.

What do you dislike?

It's flexible to configure, but not flexible enough in some instances, and it's difficult training users at times because there are so many different ways to do things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have your use cases very throughly thought out, at least one "simple" and at least one "Complex". Make sure you understand what licenses your people need because those can get costly depending on the type of work you want to accomplish in the system.

Not knowing what my team is working on, being able to see all comments on a piece we are collaborating on, being able to understand what my team's capacity is and communicating that out to our upline.

Marketing Project Manager

"Increase in Productivity, Communication and Workflow"

What do you like best?

Everything for a project lives in one place. Gone are the days of reply all emails and digging through your inbox to find details and attachments. It's great for referring to previous projects when copying a project or seeing what creative we used in the past for an ad or an email digital graphic. The reporting functionality is also super useful.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of Home. There are still limitations, and many of our users still use Legacy, or dashboards I've set up for them.

Also proof license reporting isn't working. I currently have a support ticket open for this that's taking a lot of time to get answers.

There are also Dropbox file limitations for people who are uploading docs from Dropbox. I wish that anybody can view the files you upload. Why is this happening?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand your pain points first so you have more productive meetings for possible implementation. Network with current users so you can hear first-hand experience of their day to day work.

Tracking work Marketing executes to share with our executive office so they know exactly how much we're doing. Workfront is only used for Marketing projects, and using this helps organize and optimize workflow so much better than Excel spreadsheets from the past. Pulling task reports to show how much work someone is doing for example can be great information for business cases to add members to the team, or understand what we may need to resource. This also helps us realistically assign projects to users.

Sr. Productivity Systems & Tools Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"It's so customizable, you'll cry"

What do you like best?

For a tech geek like me, this system is a gold mine of things to learn. However it is so darn easy to over-customize though, for the sake of "beating the machine" and figuring it out. It's been great for us to have 1 source of truth for work, but there is always so much to do that it feel like an uphill battle to improve in it.

What do you dislike?

You need a plan license to manage agile boards. You should be able to be a worker and do that.

There is a huge gap between group admin & admin licenses and neither is customizable.

Queues are not their own object type.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have documented your processes, worktypes, workflows and org before you go thought this.

reporting-- we need to be able to do a better job of answering all our capacity questions. We need a formula for headcount. This is one of my goals for 2019.

"Potential to make Awesome with good planning. Easy to pick up with CRM background."

What do you like best?

I like that there are visual options you can add to reports and when you are managing resources. It makes it so much easy to see things are a glance. when your busy.

I am new to Workfront but its been easy to pick up with my CRM background and its easy to pick up the Workfront specific things. The learning Ascent environment and webinars really help to understand how and why Workfront does the things it does. This includes there API guide when I do some coding to go pass the standard reporting options.

What do you dislike?

I came in late to the implementation and am seeing that its overwhelming for users to see all the information and the multiple way to do or find things. Mostly for the non-project managers. I am also seeing the long click paths too time consuming for users. At 3 you've lost people. Lucky there are some setup things you can do.

Transparency between teams and client. Creating a documented trail to follow on the production side for everyone to tap into. Its helping us to define roles more (ie Project manager vs Account Exec etc) Having everything is one place is helping get better metrics and improve timelines.

Workfront Pricing

Workfront Features

• Task Creation and Assignment
  • Due Dates
  • Task Prioritization
  • To-Do Lists
  • Collaborative Project Planning
  • Comments

Workfront User Ratings

7.7
7.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Project Management Category
Do you work for Workfront?