Wrike Reviews & Product Details

What is Wrike?

Wrike is the perfect project management tool for teams of 20+. It comes with enterprise-level security & scalability. Project Managers, Product Managers & Program Managers love these features: Gantt charts, Workload View for resource management, Custom Dashboards, structuring via Folders, Projects, and tasks & auto-assignment based on task statuses. On a marketing or creative team? Wrike for Marketers is a separate product with tailored templates, proofing tools & an Adobe extension. "Wrike makes 800-item task list a lot more manageable." - Hoon Kim, creative production manager at Airbnb. "With Wrike, I am able to track and monitor all of my projects in one place. If asked about one of my projects, I can instantly go into Wrike and give them an update within 30 seconds.." - Lisa Matthews, project manager at Hootsuite. "I like Wrike the best because I think it is the most intuitive." - Meredith Selden, director of process integration at TGI Fridays.

Wrike Screenshots

Wrike Profile Details

Wrike Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Wrike, Inc.
Description
Advanced project management & collaboration tools for Enterprise and SMB.
2006

1-25 of 776 total Wrike reviews

Wrike Reviews

1-25 of 776 total Wrike reviews
frontend programmer

"Manage your projects with an excellent tool called wrike"

What do you like best?

I consider wrike to be a powerful tool to manage any kind of project, both development and creative. It's great because you can work simultaneously with different projects, in turn each project has different resources and people, you can assign people to the activities, you can create delivery times, this way each team member knows what to do in each of the projects. It has a very good way to monitor the progress of the project, and you can create personalized notifications. Another small jewel is that you can prioritize each of the tasks which is excellent when you have to make agile developments. You can also see the project from different views or perspectives such as scrum table, gantt diagram, flow, etc. which is very useful when generating progress reports of the project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could add is that I consider that the cost is high compared to other software like Trello or Asana. Especially when it is being implemented in a small or medium business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a good project management software you can start with wrike, it is a very powerful tool, it is not free, but its features compensate its price.

We are looking for different software to improve our productivity so we experimented with wrike, we realized that it is very good because it helps you streamline the workflow, you can also keep your customers notified about the progress of the project.

Manager of Operations
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"It is good enough for me"

What do you like best?

Wrike is a tool that is great for management. I like that we can archive everything in folders and sort data that way; we share it with the clients and get feedback. It is also great for every day use, creating lists and tasks and subtasks with the ability to add dependencies to it. Templates are also great and I can create my own. Setting up reminders to everyone and getting them sent to each one of the teammates is also fast.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of things to improve, I would love it if tasks would just mark finished after the deadline instead of having to mark it manually; the design overall looks a bit old-fashioned. Also, it has some limitations to it, and it's not the most user-friendly software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I guess, Wrike is a software that can be used for multiple things, from to do lists to extense and long term project management. I consider this to be a software that can be implemented in different areas of work and would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

With Wrike, we are able to communicate with every person in our projects, share them with clients and improve everything. I think that a great improvement has showed recently since we started using Wrike, it makes it easy to not just create tasks, but also complete them. It is fast and reliable, and we trust this software to schedule each one of our projects.

IT Specialist

"Excellent Organizational Framework"

What do you like best?

Wrike is part of an excellent organizational tool in the work environment where I perform, I like its way to scheme the activities that are assigned to me for my daily tasks, likewise wrike allows you to define by parameters the assigned activities, being efficient when prioritizing the cases that are signed to me in my company.

Wrike has been a tool of my worthy recommendation, thanks to my experience I have achieved that a group of students use it to organize their chores, reason why I am convinced that it is very useful.

WRIKE constitutes for an important tool of professional development as much for the organization as for each one of its members, in this sense the company for which I work I adopt this tool in a fixed way and in a short term excellent results have been evidenced both in the internal activities and the external activities for clients.

What do you dislike?

So far I like everything, I congratulate the wrike team for such an excellent tool, and augur much success, wishing you always have updated all the tools and complements of this scheme.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, to each of the users who know it I recommend them with total security, that this tool is very effective.

I have solved the organizational issue, schematizing all my activities, giving a logical order to everything I have assigned in my day to day, wrike allowed me to decipher a major flaw at the level of organization of activities I owned.

Ingeniero de mantenimiento mecánico

"It's a great software for project management basics"

What do you like best?

In general it's a software that must be in our project management because it complements and allows that our goals to be fulfilled. Its search bar is great to save time. I can easily collaborate with my team, the manager assigns tasks in my list, my colleagues add contributions and I set up the deadline and start working on the project

What do you dislike?

Although I find it easy to understand for the basic features, less experience users label it as 'not user-friendly' because it's not that intuitive as its competitors for the more complex ones. Sometimes it can be a little bit buggy but I guess that's the same for any software. Overall it satisfy my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can easily adapt to this software, whether you are switching from another one or using a project management software for the first time. It has project templates for different purposes which saves a lot a time. Its easy how you can use folders as tags or labels, in general it is very useful. A serious value for a moderate price

We mostly use it as a follow up tool since I set up deadlines for every tasks and subtasks and it has reminders and notifications that keeps me on track. The number one thing that we've been able to address with this software is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability

Manager of Research and Development
(10,001+ employees)

"Wrike offers a workspace where collaboration is optimal "

What do you like best?

From wrike we like the way you centralize project management. It offers excellent mobile access, full of alternatives for monitoring the status of each project. With wrike you get an optimal handling of work boards and online proofing quickly. It is good to create milestones and track your progress.

What do you dislike?

With wrike we have not been able to import databases with the information of our contacts, since the platform does not allow the importation of many formats, and therefore our work becomes a bit limited. Regarding external services, the platform does not handle inventories, nor service histories, nor budgets and cost estimates. Another problem with wrike is that it does not have an electronic signature system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike is a fabulous tool in the field of projects at a professional level, with which you can easily manage content. It is ideal to improve coordination in the team, and so that each member is always informed about the rest of the updates. We recommend it to manage support tickets easily, and to manage waybills. Amazing work. Recommended.

It greatly facilitates file sharing, real-time editing of documents and marketing campaigns in general, either through emails or social networks. We have noticed improvements in the management of tasks and rains of idea, since the platform adapts to the way of working of each member of the team, and provides tools so that each one of them can contribute concrete ideas.

General Manager

"Manage projects correctly"

What do you like best?

The way in which you can manage a project is incredible, the employees like it. In addition, this project software has a comprehensible way of showing how the project will be executed since everything is interpreted correctly when explaining what will be done. It has a monitoring tool to verify what is or is not being done in the project and an excellent team manager that allows assigning correctly what each employee will do without having conflicts with the assigned tasks.

What do you dislike?

A not very comfortable feature is at the beginning of entering the platform, since the environment can seem very overwhelming with so many tools doing this that the configuration is a bit effective. But, as one adapts to how everything works the possibilities of project management is almost infinite, since this software is a powerful tool capable of managing any project of any type of company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for the interesting and different way in which a project is administered.

Our biggest conflict as a company was to create and manage projects in an archaic way, sending updates and modifications by email, making this a slow process when finishing a project and knowing clearly what each person will do. Our solution was this tool and we efficiently organize, group and assign everything that is going to be presented and executed in a project.

i am a researcher working with a cleaning company, i do reviews on various softwares

"a project management software tool that automates complex task to improve performance"

What do you like best?

it is easy to use this software ,i thought it would be hard to learn when i signed up but there are experts who gave me advice on how to manage my first project with this software and things worked out so easily

project delivery is also what i enjoy with this software since i am able to deliver my projects before the deadline and this once earned me a salary increment,wow!

storing of data shared or uploaded using this software is done in encrypted form hence i am assured of the security of the files at all times

task prioritization is also an essential tool here that enables me to attend to important things first

What do you dislike?

i do not like the way notification system works i would wish for a better notification system to avoid noises made when messages pop up or so

the price or cost of maintaining this software is slightly higher especially after the expiry of the free version purchasing a plan is costly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

wrike allows you to successfully complete your projects in time and this will increase the rate at which your business grows daily

it allows you to organize everything you need in your project under one spot hence saves time and also saves you the problem with using different softwares for one project

this software also allows efficient communication and collaboration within your team ,no matter their location hence no need to confine them under one building

automation of processes has made it easy and simplified work management in our cleaning company,employees and customers get automatic response to their requests , inquiries and even any information they need

it also accelerates work flow in our company since we are able to use a consistent approach to work

large projects are simplified into manageable steps and this allows one to work on projects that seemed hard ,this also allows completion of the projects in time and hence our company has been able to implement a lot of projects within short period of time that has aided in our growth and success

Team Manager

"Wrike fulfills its functions of Gantt charts very well "

What do you like best?

Its system of Gantt boards allows to create work models and label them according to color code. You can know the advance progress of each project in management. It incorporates various management functions for advertising agencies, such as its marketing campaign manager, its file sharing system, and tracking, to review the work of each editor or designer in the group. In terms of the automation of business services, the platform implements CRM.

What do you dislike?

It does not have many tools for the development of video games. For example, it lacks follow-up for prototypes, 2D and 3D management, virtual reality, use networks (in the case of those based on multi-player systems), so it is definitely discarded to handle development projects. . It also lacks functions for the management of technical assistance. It also does not allow to manage time sheets, and its integration with Dropbox and zapier platforms is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike could be the most stable option to get for the work of small and medium companies. It is excellent for document management, work time, activities, and progression of each phase of the project. In addition, it has a good multi-channel communication system, better than other project management applications with built-in CRM.

There are many problems that we have been able to solve thanks to wrike. Our group project management is more detailed and organized. Your CRM has been a great help for the organization of our potential clients, and our relationships with them. In addition, you can track each interaction that occurs between them and our teams, as well as track the quality of our assistance. Wrike has benefited us a lot to design the structure of our works.

HOD Finance

"Best Application for solving project management issue. "

What do you like best?

A great application for our organization and we all are very happy from it, we make our project easily and smoothly with the help of Wrike, very helpful when away from my desk to converse on projects with my team, always new functions being added in it, we can access it from anywhere and solve the problem easily, we can share all files and also discuss with our team, and we can open this in our cell phone too.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing dislike but few things are considered as a dislike like low storage and if our network connectivity is poor then it will not be work properly, there is no option in case offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful for our organization in a discussion on project management and product management,

easily understand by a fresher person, always update with the team, so I recommend always

Sharing data with the team easily and use the optimum time to finish any project, a great experience with Wrike.

i am a researcher working at a tour company called diladventures tour company . i do reviews on various websites

"project management platform for increased performance of business and enhanced team work"

What do you like best?

i like the power of automation and hence simplifying work done by accelerating work flows and enabling me to use a consistent work approach for example in handling requests sent by tourists or other team members i can only create a project from a template that automatically responds to specific customer requests.

wrike gives me direct and instant insight into projects established by our tour company hence i can give reports on regular basis and even schedule notifications for report updates. this improves customer interactions and makes our company offer best service at all times.

it is so easy to intergrate with Gmail and Google drive and this makes it easy to search any other relevant information online ,

It has a free version available to all new members making it a website of choice for most people.

What do you dislike?

i have experienced difficulties with setting up this websites, in our company would prefer an easy to set up website to save on time and even other resources and also to attract more users and customers.

there is no offline version of this website hence one has to connect to internet before accessing this services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to constantly monitoring of project tasks ang getting updates on the same

allows proper structuring of large projects so that it can only be done in few minutes rather than taking a long time.

it is an easy way of project management for proper decision making and planning of the future.

Get to create a To-do list for your business whether small or large

it has helped to reduce level of laziness among our employees since almost all information can be monitored hence enhances accountability

It has reduced the problem of loss of information since it enables me to store large amount of information in an organized way under one platform ..

it has made it easy for comment writing , the platform has an easy way of commenting .

Director of Marketing
(10,001+ employees)

"Much more reliable way to create projects."

What do you like best?

Wrike has represented a very motivating solution for the whole of my company, since the vast majority of its functions have achieved a benefit and an exponential improvement in the projects sector. What I like most about this platform, is the user interface that it has, since this user interface has made it possible for me to have a totally pleasant experience which helps me to be able to perform in a better way and also allows me to Establish a better job mucho more comfortable. I hope that Wrike will always provide me with this user interface so comfortable and beautiful.

What do you dislike?

A factor that is not at all pleasant for me and my company about Wrike, is the difficulty we have when viewing projects from out mobile device, since the experience is quite limited and offers us a very compact platform that does not it helps us to be able to visualize the information in a pleasant and readable manner.

Thanks to the implementation of Wrike within the fuctions of my company, this platform has achieved that you can have a team work within the creation and editing of projects, also, has managed to change the way of working, for a much more comfortable and saves time for projects.

Marketing Specialist

"Wrike is a very versatile page in customer management "

What do you like best?

We like the high quality we get when combining Wrike's CRM and business editions. In this way we get a better management, and we can concentrate on the management of our orders. We also like your billing and supplier management tools. Wrike contains many functions of marketing management and help Desk, so it can be considered an all-in-one platform.

What do you dislike?

With all the useful functions that Wrike has, it is difficult to find his problems. The platform does not have templates for projects, with which it would be a bit easier to work if you are new to the platform, so it is better to use it if you already have knowledge in software of this type. Your advertising campaign system is also affected by the lack of templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have a complete CRM in almost every way, which allows us to better manage work time, and segment potential customers. It has also been excellent to improve our project management (Wrike is very much oriented to it), because it allows us to manage budgets, methodologies, ideas and even diagrams. It is recommended to optimize file sharing.

With Wrike a better management of working time is achieved, and it becomes easier to centralize traditional communications with customers. The fact of being able to access information in real time within the page helps a lot in making quick decisions in pursuit of commercial quality. Our portfolio management has also been optimized. Our organization has grown thanks to Wrike.

Chief Financial Officer
(10,001+ employees)

"More creative projects with the help of Wrike."

What do you like best?

The creation of projects within my company is a very influential and important factor, since it is the main way to present information and be able to manage each of the future plans we have for our company. The projects offered by the Wrike platform are truly valuable, have a great stabilization and allow us to adapt to a system that allows us to create projects in a simpler and faster way. I hope that Wrike always offers me this type of project creation, since it has been the main factor for which my company has improved exponentially.

What do you dislike?

One factor that I do not like about Wrike, and that I think should be improved in order to improve the user experience, is the way in which your application works for mobile phones, since through this application projects are seen in a way very compact, the user interface offered is not the appropriate one to be able to visualize these projects in a pleasant way.

Thanks to the implementation of Wrike in my company, I have managed to get a perfect way to create projects within all areas of my company, this platform really brought positive changes for my company and managed to make it much more creative projects.

Project Team Manager

"Wrike has a well-designed and fun design to create projects"

What do you like best?

The free plan allows you to add a huge number of members, perhaps more than many other project management platforms, and that is something that should be taken advantage of. We really like his ability to organize large teams and to manage workflows based on each of them. We like that instead of adding a simple instant messaging application, Wrike delivers a complete system for group conversations, because in this way communication is much more unified.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the system of message boards that Wrike brings, since the team tends to become disorganized and share other issues not related to the project in question. That is, there is too much freedom for all users attached to the account, when it would be easier to delimit a few chosen with accessibility permission.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike has shown us a lot of quality. If we could recommend it to obtain a single advantage would be to optimize workflow management, but the truth is that this software is full of useful features that will revolutionize the way you work with projects.

It has been good to facilitate the handling of roadmaps, and to be able to add information to the system of sub-tasks, whether labels, comments of any kind, or simply files that we have attached. In this way it is much easier to guide the entire team without having to resort to sending information by email.

officer
(10,001+ employees)

"changing obsolete programs by wrike gave me incredible improvements"

What do you like best?

I got rid of most of the programs that I had in the office, since they were old and obsolete, I did not have the functions and tools that I need and I had problems to do good management and maintain a correct communication, start wrike, and each module of the program I love more than the other, it is a modern software with quite intuitive functions that have given me solution to almost all the problems, with I do project management, tasks and I maintain an effective and direct communication with my colleagues, it is also easy for me to do Gantt diagrams, and what I like the most is their security to transfer information and the ease of doing so with excellent integration.

What do you dislike?

There is only one aspect of wrike so far that I think they have to improve and that is the price, the program gives solutions and good performance, it does not have system failures or its tools, it is easy to manage and offers ease of management, but the cost is high and it hurts me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The team is always up to date with wrike for the management and communication of my team, we use it with colleagues who travel to do projects and conferences and we have achieved great results, the program has a free trial system that you can start to know and see what results they have in your company, the only thing that I think should improve the program is the cost that is somewhat high.

Using wrike is a total success, I increase the performance of my work, I even used it when I was out of the country and got a good job, I have good communication and follow-up of the work team, the diagrams are quite accurate and the tools and templates

Especialista en marketing y relaciones públicas.

"Good performance and efficiency."

What do you like best?

It is an excellent collaborative solution, with incredible ease of use, facilitates project coordination and allows access to multiple people at different levels, daily reminders to keep your team on task, comprehensive reports to help manage projects, provides the use of tags which facilitates the organization of tasks, in addition to having a wide variety of template depending on your scope of work that are fully customizable, in addition to having a great capacity for integration and flexibility, calendar views and shipping request / tracking for transparency. For, real-time collaboration (comments) is one of the good features of Wrike, because no one will be left behind with the progress of the project.

What do you dislike?

One of the only limitations is its price, plus there is no option to differentiate or color tasks/code elements in the calendar, which is vitally important for planning and monitoring over time in the execution of a project in which several people participate.

We have obtained many benefits with the quality service provided by this program, we can emphasize that it has managed to integrate the team, first generating greater fluidity in communication, increasing communication between team members which has directly impacted on greater efficiency and productivity, in addition to a better organization in the tasks assigned. It also allows us to verify the status and delegate the task to each member, in addition to being able to track and monitor such activities. I like the navigation functions that facilitate the use of this application for everyone, so it has centralized our work activities through this tool.

"A practical and effective way to manage projects and tasks"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wrike is that the management of multiple projects is very convenient because all the information is centralized, both tasks and emails. Also, if I want to have a more dynamic and graphic perspective of the tasks, in Wirke I can also find Gantt graphics that can be reprogrammed with simple mouse movements

What do you dislike?

Wrike has a 15-day trial period. From there, we have to pay but only what is necessary and just. Three types of users have been established and a price for each of them

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The main feature of this online application is that it serves to manage our time in a more efficient manner. Among its qualities is to increase the productivity of its users, enhance collaborative work, allow the management of multiple projects simultaneously. For the worker, having his tasks clearly defined allows him, once finished, to enjoy free time.

Wrike is a project management program that accepts multiple users and projects, allows me to organize, assign and supervise tasks with my co-workers and is very practical in terms of organization and visualization of all information. It has been very useful in my office and beautiful achieved excelnte results and higher labor productivity

officer
(10,001+ employees)

"I do not need external agents and do dozens of projects effectively with wrike"

What do you like best?

I currently do dozens of projects with total control, and a very good and general vision of each one of them, making the follow-ups and without the need to resort to external agents or auxiliary programs, all thanks to the tool systems that wrike a my disposition, this program I like because it is modern has a very safe system that caused a positive impact on the result of management and work of my team in a few months achieving an improvement that we can not deny in any way

What do you dislike?

Although wrike us god and we continue to give multiple benefits and advantages is a program that has a fairly high overall cost which causes its value to go down and alarms for the future ignite because if its cost does not improve is taken into account start the search for another program that replaces it and gives us better solutions with less costs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

at all times I have recommended wrike to other companies and people outside the office since my work team has given good results, but I also make the observation that they have a high cost, as this may have unfavorable results for companies that have a low budget and must analyze and take into account at all times the value of each product before starting and implement it within your team

Good service, adequate tools that allow each management and each project to be in a natural and positive way, wrike is good but its cost as I said is high, the program offers a good performance and I like the result we are having using it every day

Accountant

"An organized, effective and productive project management."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wrike is that it is a task management software in the cloud that allows me the option of managing all my documents, projects and tasks from a platform where I can also get real-time reports on the degree of execution and development of the projects that I have in progress. It's excellent!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that you only have 15 days for free, then you have to pay. But it is worth it because it is an excellent tool to have an effective organization of tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike is a project management program that accepts multiple users and projects, allows you to organize, assign and supervise tasks and is very practical in terms of your organization and the visualization of all the information.

With Wrike I have been able to manage the projects of the accounting office where I work and above all I have been able to have a great control and organization of the tasks that I must carry out. I am up to date with all my work and that has brought me many benefits, greater productivity, speed in my performance and happy clients

Accounting Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Ease when creating or editing projects."

What do you like best?

The creation of projects within my company is a very important factor, since it is the most propitious way to organize and provide more information to people through a much more adapted form, such as projects. What I like the most about the Wrike platform is that it offers me really nice templates to be able to carry out projects in a simpler way, it is worth mentioning that these templates have also made me more creative when creating projects , with a much more beautiful and pleasant design for anyone.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Wrike is the free trial it offers for the "Business" plan since this free trial really only gives access to a few functions of this plan, however, I would like the platform to provide the user a full access to this plan with the free trial, to allow the user a much more absolute way to know the functions of this plan.

With the help of Wrike, I have made it easy to create, edit or modify a project in my company, and it is really very easy to do all kinds of editions or creations of projects with Wrike, your facility has achieved that I can perform this process in my company in just a few minutes.

Marketing Team

"My project tool is Wrike"

What do you like best?

What most liked our team are the job interview management tools. With Wrike, it is extremely easy to program and execute them due to the high quality of its communication channels center, which unifies traditional communication methods with new ones. We like your web form manager, and your integration with LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to creating online stores, Wrike takes too much time to set up. Its cost tracking tool has not been very useful to manage costs efficiently, and keep a good control of them. The fact that all users can create payment reports makes the work confusing, and that anyone can alter the information about expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is recommended for activities such as task grades depending on your state, or to evaluate them. He has also shown himself to be excellent at helping us to separate and organize our work objectives, and to schedule appointments and reservations (completely free of charge). This last option is recommended to companies with several groups of employees oriented in different activities.

Wrike has been a powerful ally at the time you need to print Gantt charts, or CRM reports. With this software the ability to print entire pages of content has become an advantage, due to its excellent quality. In this way it is much easier to work without relying entirely on our computers.

Social Media Manager

"The ideal organizer for my company's projects."

What do you like best?

I like this system for its versatility and great ease in handling, this thanks to its friendly interface, since it allows us to control all administrative aspects of any type of project undertaken by my company. Wrike has interesting features that allow me to have a total organization that have been able to achieve all the expectations and demands that this type of business demands.

I can also say that I really like this system because of the fluidity it provides, and the way it keeps me informed about all the aspects of the projects and the performance of my work team.

What do you dislike?

I have had time using this software and for now it has not given me any serious problems that could change my opinion, rather everyone in the company is very proud of the way that Wrike has helped us with his technical support team. Thanks for everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a privilege to be able to recommend this program, since without a doubt, upon acquiring it, you will see how your results and the entire management of your company will improve over several days.

Thanks to this program, we have been able to increase productivity to previously thought levels, generating a sustained growth and excellent profitability. No doubt these details are what allow us to say that Wrike was the best investment made so far. It is remarkable how this system helped us with our clients, allowing them to see the level of professionalism that my company has in terms of project development, innovation and more.

I can also mention that thanks to Wrike I have been able to evaluate the performance of each member of my team, allowing me to reward them for their work and encouraging the whole team to commit and focus more with the execution of tasks and the achievement of the objectives.

Project manager

"A good tool to manage work... and life"

What do you like best?

One of the things that i appreciate most is ease of use, combined with intuitiveness. In addiction the platform allows user the management of all their different activities, regarding different projects or different funcions. And you can also use the platform for private life engagements, and not just for work.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we don't like. I think that maybe a critical aspect for the platform is the cost, that is quite high. I think that this should be a tool that the whole company should use, but for large companies like ours, the cost becomes very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that is really important find an admnistrator that learns how to manage the platform, and knows all the functionalities. Then then the well-trained administrator will introduce the tool within his team to be used by all.

Before we started using Wrike, we don't have any project management tool. I'm the project manager of R&D company's function so i think that for each project is fundamental tha planning. Is really important define all the activities, put it on a Gantt, link activies that have constraints and monitoring with reports.