4.1 out of 5
Do you work for Wrike?

Wrike Reviews & Product Details

What is Wrike?

Wrike is the perfect project management tool for teams of 20+. It comes with enterprise-level security & scalability. Project Managers, Product Managers & Program Managers love these features: Gantt charts, Workload View for resource management, Custom Dashboards, structuring via Folders, Projects, and tasks & auto-assignment based on task statuses. On a marketing or creative team? Wrike for Marketers is a separate product with tailored templates, proofing tools & an Adobe extension. "Wrike makes 800-item task list a lot more manageable." - Hoon Kim, creative production manager at Airbnb. "With Wrike, I am able to track and monitor all of my projects in one place. If asked about one of my projects, I can instantly go into Wrike and give them an update within 30 seconds.." - Lisa Matthews, project manager at Hootsuite. "I like Wrike the best because I think it is the most intuitive." - Meredith Selden, director of process integration at TGI Fridays.

Wrike Screenshots

Wrike Profile Details

Wrike Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Wrike, Inc.
Description
Advanced project management & collaboration tools for Enterprise and SMB.
2006

Wrike Reviews

1-50 of 706 total Wrike reviews

Wrike Reviews

1-50 of 706 total Wrike reviews
Wrike review by daniel a.
office manager
(10,001+ employees)

"I no longer have delays when delivering projects thanks to wrike"

What do you like best?

In more than one opportunity I had delays when delivering the results of my projects and unfortunately the majority were negative, for lack of good communication in team and management, it is difficult to maintain a good collaboration with the members of the work teams since they are required programs that have channels and tools that monitor and give reminders to each person, wrike has all these functions and I use it in my work, I have good performance and I have not had any more problems when doing my projects, with wrike I start and I finish quickly all the projects I do and my work team improve their work which generates extra help at all times

What do you dislike?

Although since I use wrike I have better results and my work has greater influence the program is expensive and affects the finances, it would be very good to update the price and lower it would bring more buyers and surpass many other programs that have functions very similar to wrike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike generated the best work environments in the office and maintained excellent performance thanks to its service, so I always recommend using it is useful for companies of the present and the future that allows to do a good job only has a high cost, but in general all their services are very good

A much broader potential for teamwork where each person is clear about their role and the perfect working time, I always have the support of the wrike technical team and each of their tools give me better results in the management with greater control and manipulation of data and documents always with the best security

Wrike review by Luis J.
Human Resources Specialist

"Wrike an excellent task manager"

What do you like best?

The Wrike platform since the beginning of its use has given us an excellent function of tracking of states and tracking of hours and expenses. It has a very useful drag and drop tool, which has surprised us. Wrike allows us to make roadmaps of our products, as well as to make programming charts, which has been quite useful for our work.

What do you dislike?

Wrike does not have a budget management function, which is quite impractical when managing payment management. Neither does it possess any type of presentation tools. We did not like the way your problem manager is organized, because it can not be customized or modified in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend the platform for all those who wish to keep a good progress track of their company's projects. We recommend it a lot for its project managers, campaigns, documents and tasks, which will undoubtedly make the work fast and above all simple. We know that they will be as satisfied as we are with their synchronous correction function. It's excellent

Wrike has been very useful to us to realize panels of communications, as well as to take a correct pursuit of states and milestones. We have benefited a lot from your file sharing, since it has made it easier for us to use documents together, and we have been able to carry out the actions in record time. We liked your team chat function

Wrike review by Elijah H.
Senior University Technician in Networks

"Organize and plan your projects effectively with Wrike"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wrike is that it allows me to better organize my tasks and the execution times of these, so that my project team and I can always comply with what was promised to our clients, in addition to this. it seems that wrike has a novel interface which makes it a very intuitive and easy to use tool for most users, that is, it is not necessary to carry out courses and inductions to interact with this application

What do you dislike?

When trying to integrate Wrike with other tools, this throws errors that make integration impossible, clear only in these cases, when I work only with Wrike, the application works perfectly, for that reason I have nothing more negative than write about Wrike , but if I suggest to your development team and support working on the integration with other tools, as this would greatly enhance Wrike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the implementation and use of Wrike for those people who work in the project area, since it will help them to have a better planning, to approach the tasks with the greatest possible efficiency

It helped us mainly to organize ourselves better when starting any project. With the help of Wrike, we can structure each task in detail, to later assign a person in charge and begin the execution of this, which results in a management of projects much more effective than the one that was previously

Wrike review by Julio G.
Sales Director

"Manage your projects in less time with Wrike is possible. "

What do you like best?

Wrike has a function called project tree that we love, because we can organize our work without cumbersome complications, this is what we were looking for when purchasing this product, in the same way we like the mobile application that allows us to execute and access from wherever we want and Backup in the Cloud, has several features such as its large diagram and, the taskbar in which we can navigate through different teams and groups.

What do you dislike?

There are certain setbacks of integration with other tools, more, however, has not been something that generates problems or delay, my team knows how to solve every nuisance, the important thing is to take the work forward and manage our projects with the advantages and features that Wrike offers us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all those who want and require for your company to manage a large number of projects, of course this platform is indicated, jointly offers several ways to acquire it.

Wrike as software for project management has solved the problems we had in the past such as the delay in each daily task, or not being able to manage well the ideas that were presented, and for which we decided to use this tool, its customer service is of great help and although it is very easy to use they are always ready to evaluate every doubt that is offered to us, and we are sure that they will continue innovating.

Wrike review by Jackson R.
Business Analyst

"My work is more planned and organized"

What do you like best?

Your option to add tasks in several folders, makes me have an order of what I really want to do and what I need to distribute to have a project that advances in optimal conditions

It is a work tool that has been very useful for project management, with which I can easily control the general progress that is being made to see if it will be ready for the day of delivery

What do you dislike?

Wrike seems to me the best software that can be in the project management solution because it makes everything easier to do, it has absolutely all the tools that I need to manage each project, it does not lack anything, they created this software that they have thought about each tool that would serve for all tasks and I have it in one place

It has a project planning with the delivery dates stipulated from the beginning to know from the beginning how much time there is for the realization of the project and have the idea of ​​whether the work will be intense or with enough time for the realization of each one

Wrike review by Heather A.
Legal Assistant

"Wrike you must use it."

What do you like best?

The interface I like since it is intuitive and very easy to manipulate, its mobile application and its desktop application is very useful. It is also excellent that they can be added to multiple projects with multiple people and different observers. The view of the calendar helps to have a planning in advance of busy times. Another positive feature is that since the navigator works well, no downloads are needed.

What do you dislike?

The search function seems to be collapsed when results are obtained, in addition to providing too many updates when working on a project. Adding that it is significantly large with many features, so it may cost your training at the beginning. The costs can be high if you want to add full licenses and constant notifications are extremely overwhelming. It would be nicer to put buttons more strategically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike can work wonderfully if what is sought is creativity, organization, flexibility and follow-up on tasks, considering that it is customizable, it has many forms of perception and administration of projects; It is highly important for teams to collaborate with each other, either by editing the files together.

This program Wrike is being used in Agro Zaffiro LLP to manage various projects, request tasks and their continuous monitoring, thus addressing several solutions in the administration, information and review of the tasks performed. In addition to having utility as a tool for marketing approval and its respective creation in volume of personalized projects.

Wrike review by VERONICA S.
PUBLICISTA SENIOR

"Facilitates process management in creative projects"

What do you like best?

I think it's a very well designed program, the control panels are nice, so you can customize the way you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor the assignments of your work team to make sure that everything progresses, and intervene and request help easily, ie promotes communication and integration of the work team, in addition, a salient feature is the flexibility of the projection protocols: cascade, tables or scrum and task views. Additionally I like that you can put the same tasks in different locations, so that, if applied to 2 different categories, then you can live in both places. It's easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description and group them into folders. It is also excellent to link tasks i.e. to be able to configure it so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates. It allows me to have my own workflows to manage website problems, while print projects can have their own process.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that despite being easy to use if it requires a learning curve, this due to the wide range of functions it has, so inexperienced user can be overwhelming.

It has strengthened us as a creative team, allowing us a greater organization, as well as a better distribution of responsibilities, so as a project management tool, it is useful to create folders or projects full of tasks and share them with your team. I like being able to assign tasks to people and Wrike can automatically send emails to notify people that they are responsible for a task or sub-task. In addition to linking us more to achieve common goals and task assignments in the projects we are currently carrying out, so duplicating tasks and assigning these to team members is simplified. It has helped to improve transparency and eliminate errors that arise due to lack of communication. Additionally, it gave us the possibility to establish the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Wrike review by colton l.
CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Promoting the well-being and quality of life thanks to Wrike, we are pleased."

What do you like best?

We are dedicated to community work and especially with children who have special conditions such as autism. We seek inclusion in society in ways that increase the chances of participating in society as normal people in addition to enjoying well-being and excellent living conditions. The recommendation to use Wrike opened a wide range of possibilities, since through this tool we managed to make groups depending on the needs of each individual. With Wrike, collaborative work and group strategies were made by recording the progress of the projects through reports. Thanks to Wrike, we no longer limit ourselves to pure words, now our reports are more striking with graphs and tables that present the results in a more direct way to the evaluator. The exchange and control of progress can be seen daily. With Wrike the confidential information is completely assured, since we have a strict and very simple control of users. The relatives related to the evaluated ones have managed to incorporate themselves satisfactorily through the mobile applications, making easier the updates in the projects even from the comfort of the home.

What do you dislike?

During the time of use we have not had problems in our management as a working group, although we know that each case is very particular and a single case like ours does not necessarily reflect the reality of the situation of a tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In principle there are always doubts about the usefulness and responsiveness with a computer tool, so when you start using Wrike do it with the free version until you see the excellent results in the progress of your projects.

Now the procedures are faster and more dynamic, the communication between those responsible and participants in the projects is more fluid. We managed to protect the privacy of each case, in addition to easily control the reports and progress per project.

Wrike review by karim k.
it specialist

" J'adore wrike."

What do you like best?

Pour la plupart, j'aime vraiment ce produit. Cela nous a permis d'organiser, de grouper et d'assigner facilement des projets à notre équipe et nous a vraiment aidés à être plus organisés. J'aime le fait qu'il ait un look simple et agréable avec des listes. Il est facile de créer une tâche et de l’affecter à vous-même ou à quelqu'un d’autre, de définir des dates, de modifier les priorités, d’ajouter des pièces jointes, des liens, de formater le texte dans la description de la tâche et de les regrouper dans des dossiers.

What do you dislike?

Certaines fonctionnalités en font un excellent produit et chaque fois que je contacte le support technique, ils essaient essentiellement de nous vendre un plan à un niveau différent qui ne résout toujours pas le problème que nous rencontrons. Ce qui est drôle, c’est qu’il vous informera volontiers si une personne vous a confié une tâche ... mais si vous attribuez une tâche à une personne qui la marque comme étant terminée ... cela ne vous le dira pas. Il attend que toutes les sous-tâches soient terminées, puis vous indique au bout d'un certain temps que vous pouvez marquer la tâche comme terminée.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je conseillerais aux autres d'explorer cette application, il est vraiment utile s'ils peuvent prendre le temps de s'enseigner à s'en servir.

Garder toute la vie de mon projet dans Wrike et créer un lien vers Evernote en tant que bibliothèque de référence (en mettant des liens dans chaque projet selon les besoins), ainsi que dans Google Docs / Sheets - intégrés directement dans Wrike. Ils ont également une intégration Zapier qui me permet d’ajouter de nouveaux contacts Google directement dans un dossier CRM léger afin que je puisse les suivre.

Wrike review by joy g.
manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"wrike has integrated well with the programs I use and I have good results"

What do you like best?

Implement a tool for daily work in the office called wrike, the software is good but I integrated it with other programs such as incwo zoho mail and mailchimp to generate a greater work force and had good results, the program is based on a fairly modern design with simple tools that help to make very good management and has great versatility when working, in my case the deployment takes a little because I wanted to integrate it with many programs that I use and it was necessary to make the necessary plans and adjustments but after achieving it I have good results

What do you dislike?

I do not consider that wrike has many negative aspects, but taking advantage of the occasion I would like to mention that I consider that its price is high and I would like to adjust it more to the service offered and lower the price, the deployment in my case was slow and it is important that everything program constantly improve so I would like to improve the tools and the platform to allow rapid deployment for all types of companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently there are a lot of good bad programs but most have disadvantages and lack some tool or function that is necessary for each company, mainly for these reasons I feel it is necessary to make use of several programs and integrate them. This way to achieve a synchronization and go testing the results until you have what is needed in your company and wrike is one of the best that has been used so far

After starting the program and achieving the deployment, synchronizing it with each software I use I have the results I wanted and seen an increase not only in the department but in the company with incredible results in sales and development in general thanks to wrike and integration with work programs

Wrike review by keyla m.
officer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"perfect planning and team collaboration with wrike every day"

What do you like best?

I keep the states and reports of each project in real time with the best planning and team collaboration using a combination between wrike and activecollab, the software I like, although some tools in android are bad and that's why I use several programs, but in general the wrike gives me good tools to plan and execute the work having good results and at a significantly low cost is the jewel in the crown since it is modern and has very good performance

What do you dislike?

I do not like the tools of the android program and I have not managed to make good use of it on my device and the truth is that it was necessary to implement other programs that complete my work, if the program improved in this it would not be necessary to work with the integration of all the programs that I currently use for my efforts

Recommendations to others considering the product

without thinking I recommend planning and have a methodology that applies several programs because wrike is deficient in the android tools and it is necessary to complement them with other software, so I recommend doing an analysis and thoroughly know each disadvantage and strength to get the solution based on other programs

the program offers me an ideal complement with the others I use and with the combination I managed to execute the work very well and the projects have improved a lot, the price is a very good advantage of wrike since it is so low that it surprises me and allows me to use other programs to improve the deficiencies that currently presents

Wrike review by tom g.
office manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"I no longer have delays and each project has better results with wrike"

What do you like best?

My experience with wrike has been favorable, since I can manage my projects much faster and in a more efficient way. By conducting the discussions I can have a general idea of ​​the contributions of my employees, from anywhere and at any time thanks to its application for Iphone. It is very nice to be able to share documents in a simple and fast way just by attaching it from my PC or Dropbox; The fact that I can customize the taskbar saves me time in assigning activities. It allows me to review the files constantly and collaborate in real time, notifications are excellent to be aware of delivery dates and thus avoid unexpected delays.

What do you dislike?

I have to supervise at every moment, that all the equipment complies with the delivery dates, to be attentive to those projects that need to be modified in an unexpected way. It is complicated that each collaborator has information of the exact moment in which his task should begin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thanks to this software, my company has significantly improved its productivity, it reassures me to be able to monitor the progress of the projects and have everything necessary in one place, thanks to the personalization of the folders I can have quick access to the content that interests me, and supervising the work pace of my employees, working as a team and sharing information with all the members was never so easy

Benefits

Wrike allows me to organize my projects and prioritize them, saving time and getting projects of better quality; thanks to that I can share information with all my collaborators simultaneously and work as a team based on the welfare of my company, through the satisfaction of our customers.

Wrike review by Lucia P.

"Practical and versatile."

What do you like best?

It has made it possible to organize, group and assign projects easily to our team and has really helped us to organize ourselves better.

It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or another person, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description and group them in folders. I also like that you can have multiple graphics options to show timelines, put the same tasks in different locations, so that, if applied to 2 different categories, then you can live in both places. Wrike allows us to have reports and assign tasks automatically. It is incredibly, almost totally customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage the problems of the website, while the printing projects can have their own process, etc.

What do you dislike?

While Wrike is really good at launching updates constantly, there are common sense things that have not yet been resolved, for example, someone applying for a project can set an expiration date in the past. If you do not do the training in advance or keep up with the updates, you can easily lose yourself. Wrike has some incredible features, but you have to be alert to take advantage of them..

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really helped us to advance in the planning and scope of the project. From the beginning, Wrike conducted a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside and out and general training for the rest of the team. Of course, many people train, but then they followed about 30 days to discover what we felt was missing. From there they conducted a second training in which they helped us to customize our workspace. I thought it was a good touch.

It's a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards so you can see important tasks and what needs to be done at a glance. Despite some of the peculiarities.We were able to organize and store a lot of information in one place. This has also given us a great idea of how everyone's workloads are. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still have a good idea of what they are doing or have time to work.

Wrike review by jessica p.
data analyst
(5001-10,000 employees)

"integrating wrike with nozbe and other programs gave me the result I was looking for and now the wor"

What do you like best?

In the company I implemented wrike a short time ago and I managed to integrate it with most of the programs I use mainly with nozbe, the good results that I have achieved have helped me to highlight the tasks and keep the staff focused on their role within the department, this is something that can be difficult to obtain for companies since there are always distractions and disadvantages in the integration of programs but fortunately and achieved in a few months what you look for in many years

What do you dislike?

Thinking in all the years that I looked for a software that would be integrated and that complemented each application and tool that I use to do my projects and tasks that would give me the advantages that I have using wrike and with a good level of security, it is incredible that in a few months I could achieve such a good development and without having anything negative, the program works just as described and I have good results I have no complaints so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is difficult for a program to adapt to the needs and even more that it is integrated with the work tools of the office, but wrike maintains those benefits and allows a good management of the work, for that reason based on my experiences I really recommend the program so that you can make the most of each of the management guidelines and tasks that are done using the program, achieving improvements in the company

The greatest joy I get from using wrike is the little time I have to devote to doing my work, its tools are so efficient that the workflow increases in a positive way and decreases the use of each user maintaining positive results, it is new and its cost seems good for all types of companies

Wrike review by marc f.
officer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The three main wrike panels help me to have a better order in the projects"

What do you like best?

Wrike has given me what I need I find it very useful to have three panels since I can see in one of them the categories and levels of each of the projects I'm doing and create secondary channels also another panel that has helped me a lot. tool that allows sorting by category, the program is one of those that for me is at the head of the future and cutting edge in project technology, also have a very effective training system with a provider that maintains the best reputation at all times by offering quality services but for me to pay more than $ 9 per month per user is a high cost that makes the program lose value in the market and in the competition

What do you dislike?

The projects since wrike implementation and each management without doubt are more successful, I managed to increase positive results and my experience is very pleasant, but unfortunately paying more than $ 9 per month for each user does not seem very reasonable and makes me think If in the future they do not improve, this may not continue paying for the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes it is difficult to have the correct management of each tool that wrike offers, it is advisable to have the best disposition and to learn in detail each function and tool to have bigger reaches and in less time, there are few programs that have excellent services and the biggest advantage of wrike is that if you use it correctly you will achieve the result you are looking for

A lot of versatility and a high percentage of successful projects, wrike is a software that I enjoy using since it makes each project and each management fun, also improves communication and dialog between each team setting priorities and each function at all times when doing work

Wrike review by Lauren H.
Director Of Client Services
Public Relations and Communications

"One month in and I'm hooked"

What do you like best?

I love that Wrike has taken the trial and error out of collaboration, project management, to-do lists, document sharing and general teamwork.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say this is a dislike exactly, but it's probably taking me a little longer than the rest of my team to get the hang of it because Wrike's functions are so vast. I must be a little slower at figuring out all these tech functions and customizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using the spreadsheet method to keep up with planning and monthly tasks, you need to switch now! If you are an editor who receives documents through email, which you either have to download or save to Google Drive, this is a much better option for efficiency.

Within a matter of weeks, we have improved efficiency - from the start of a task to completion. We are reducing duplication of work, and that has been amazing.

Wrike review by mike g.
manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"using wrike each task and project have better focus and result"

What do you like best?

Since we started wrike in the department and no longer need help from other departments, the program gives me what I need and my efforts are direct, I am focused on achieving a better development of the company and in a few months and achieved incredible results, I have very good modern and precise tools and I can establish at every moment the role of everyone and do it quickly and effectively so I like the program

What do you dislike?

It is important a support team that has a quick response and several times I have communicated with the team and I do not have an answer fast enough that's why it seems negative and necessary to make an urgent improvement in this, because if a person needs a support will not have the answer you want in the necessary time and generates waste of time and money to the companies, if one pays for a service the correct thing is that they offer the best possible in all the senses to the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the future it will be necessary to have the most modern programs that the market has, I use the integration of programs that complement each other for example the wrike is one of them, I use hibox and I complement it with wrike, besides others that I already have using time, it is necessary to have good communication and that each project allows you to improve the company, so start using the programs and I have better results than before, I recommend choosing well and in this way you will have the results you are looking for

Not depend on other departments and make the arrangements quickly are some of the benefits that wrike has given me, it is very well designed and my work is simple besides the adequate cost and the ideal platform to have good integrations, I think the program has good scope and is developed with implements that make the work is not complicated

Wrike review by jeick f.
hr
(5001-10,000 employees)

"wrike integrated very well and now all projects have better results"

What do you like best?

Start a project seems simple, but it really is a difficult process and getting each person to keep fulfilling their duties to make all the development and to be successful depends on good management, wrike allows me to maintain the right approach at all times and it helps me that each employee and partner do their part in each project achieving the best results, the program has offered me many advantages that many other programs that I have already used do not have and it is modern with an excellent price and I really like your service , since not only does it provide me with good tools, it also gives me a support and first level help service for all the needs and problems that come up with a very fast response

What do you dislike?

I have excellent results with the program and its cost is acceptable, the integration and platforms are fast I also have a support and very kind and prepared provider so up to now I can say that wrike is up to what I need and any other company modern and I have no complaints and nothing negative in the performance of the service to this day

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have successfully completed countless projects always in the time that was planned, before using wrike there were few projects that ended on time, or if I had bad results, I am very happy to use the program gives me good results and it helps me to be better in my work every day, I have a very remarkable increase in the managements and I manage that the company stays in the first places within the competition of the market

Wrike review by alfred w.
data analizer
(10,001+ employees)

"I make my diagrams of grantt and other managements easily with wrike"

What do you like best?

Every management, every project and task that I do using wrike makes me feel safe and confident since I know that the program has very high security, it also gives me what I need, having many modern applications and tools at my disposal that I can configure to achieve what I am looking for, I can even make diagrams of grantt, due to the difficulty of getting softwares that give so many possibilities of work I use the program and it has been excellent to me until today

What do you dislike?

I have very good results in every task and project that I do using wrike I am willing to pay the cost for much longer but in spite of that I would like to lower it and be less expensive, the value of the product is good but it could have less cost and be more profitable for all companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good has great service but the cost is moderately high if you are willing to pay enough for a good service. Wrike is the program that I recommend because it will do your job quickly and with good results.

Wrike offers me advantages such as security versatility and many useful applications that thanks to each tool allow me to solve the requirements that arise, I also have a good communication and when I need the support team is present to answer my concerns with very good results

Wrike review by Juan Esteban M.
Chemicals

"The software that helps you solve your projects no matter the size. "

What do you like best?

Wrike adapted very easily to our workflow is an excellent project manager for my company, streamlines the workflow as it manages and creates reports with results, we have been able to store a large amount of information in record time, it is an excellent way to group your tasks and create custom panels.

What do you dislike?

It has certain peculiarities that are not useful to my company, as when it notifies you that a task is completed and is really assigned, although wrike is really good at launching updates frequently, there are specific aspects that have not been able to improve, of course this is minimum disgust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike facilitates the management of multiple projects so it is advisable for your small and medium business even for people who need a tool, and you can visualize the plans perfectly, a plus is that it has a free version and free trial, works based on the cloud and in other systems.

If we talk about that Wrike solved problems in our company it would be very easy to list them: it allows us to generate reports and assign tasks automatically, it is very customizable it would be a little more but I can have my own workflow, for the most part I like it a lot This product we feel comfortable.

Wrike review by Sofia Lucia S.
Project Manager

"Optimal software for the management of business projects"

What do you like best?

The most innovative of this tool is that it efficiently allows collaboration, I like to work with Gantt diagrams and have it as a good option for managing resources and workloads, also provides information and status reports in time real.It also has an intuitive and clean user interface, which helps companies that are small or large want to join.

What do you dislike?

Let's not say that I do not like it, but I think that the fact of having many functions often becomes a tool that is somewhat difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because as project managers it is an efficient tool since it gives us the opportunity to work on one or several projects without any difficulty, as well as saving time in getting to the information you really need, providing a user interface that is quite visual and excellent integrations for optimal project management.

with its implementation I have been able to turn complex projects into simple ones, I have increased productivity and defined the priorities that allow me to obtain a more optimal and fast work, I have also left aside the problem of working a single project in a certain time, but Now I can work with several simultaneously and improve the results in project planning and communication.On the other hand Wrike offers us a wide library of software and integrated applications such as salesforce, google drive, email integrations, social networks, file storage, among others that enhance the management of projects and optimize the results.

Wrike review by Verushka C.
Director, Global Health Division

"Wrike - A friendly tool for project management"

What do you like best?

Wrike guarantees multiple functions of quality, with a high percentage of security and quality, providing an exclusive and ideal support to solve any inconvenience that may arise. It allows easy communication between colleagues, which is incredible for the correct transmission of documents, information and important data. On the other hand, their complete tools contribute to a better management of the projects, with the labeling, the notes, the categorization and the ease of personalization, everything is much simpler.

What do you dislike?

Initially, for new users of Wrike it can be difficult to adapt to the appropriate usage and customization settings, which requires a lot of time, dedication and training to learn how to correctly handle all the data. On the other hand, the software has worked efficiently, with very complete tools that are executed in a professional manner, we are satisfied with the experience and we do not find any feature that we do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The communication between members of the team is essential, to carry out a coordinated work and achieve faster progress, with Wrike you can achieve this. The scope of the project management functions has a great coverage, allows you to organize and manage all your work with a good follow-up in the time invested. I recommend Wrike for how great he is when doing his job.

Wrike has been our guidance tool and our exceptional support to follow the correct path to the completion and scope of each of our projects and objectives. Significantly, we have been able to log in and keep track of pending tasks, missing requirements, deadline events and obtain the information we have stored. Everything from a tool that has kept us organized work and projects guided by an excellent path.

Wrike review by Paul R.
Account Executive

"A collaboration tool with very useful features"

What do you like best?

Wrike has tools that are geared towards effective collaborations for large teams. We can keep track of virtually every detail of our projects and keep everyone aware and accountable of project activities and due dates. The account portal has a neat and clean design that makes it easy to navigate the platform. I like how various elements sync together so we can see tasks and their status in different perspectives.

What do you dislike?

The overall pricing is higher compared to several of the other collaboration tools we considered. Since there are so many tools and potentially so much data to manage for certain projects, it can be complex to use this system properly for new users. Even after reading some overview articles on Wrike, I still needed to take some time to use it in order to learn how to make it work for me best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Wrike can be especially useful for streamlining the delivery of project information to your team. It's essentially a central nervous system that can update multiple variables in real time based on user actions.

Our company uses Wrike to help create plans of action and to stay on task for completing them. It's a centralized resource that we can all connect to for project information and to ask and answer questions about issues that may arise. Wrike has been a very well-rounded platform that allows us to input and track a full range of data related to projects such as task assignments, due dates and budgets.

Wrike review by Philip B.
systems Manager
Telecommunications

"Tool that helps to organize all the projects of my team in one place."

What do you like best?

Collaborative work management is fantastic to extend to remote employees, which we have included in team projects that allow you to track your productivity over time.

improves the sense of responsibility among team members that allows us to verify if there are errors and where they occur, to prevent them from happening again

What do you dislike?

This software may have a problem like all others, but we have not yet detected any in wrike, sometimes the biggest problems can occur due to not having a good communication on the same computer or just a lack of communication with the client

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is essential to have the technology to work more organized and faster, without difficulties that a member may be missing due to distance reasons it is time to experiment with new ways of working as a team. Wrike does what is necessary so that everyone on the team has everything at their fingertips.

We have improved our level of teamwork during the last 4 years thanks to some of the software to manage the projects, wrike becomes the main software that has helped us solve many of the problems like getting real-time reports of all the my team projects and decision making with new and stimulating ideas for a team comfort, offers service at your disposal 24/7 saving valuable time to the organization

Wrike review by Alfonso A.
Ingeniero de desarrollo de software

"Growing up!"

What do you like best?

One of the things that would take into account Wrike is the ability to test the product for free over a period of time, this helps to familiarize ourselves with the product in addition to being able to prove it. Give the company a lot of benefits, its interface is very friendly. It also has good integration with some other tools.

What do you dislike?

I think Wrike can improve its customer support, it costs a little to respond. Another thing that I consider negative is its learning curve, it is not easy to learn how to use the tool, but luckily there is a lot of information about it, above all audiovisual.

Our staff took a bit of effort to write, however, after the relevant training, they helped us in everything necessary to manage and organize a project thanks to this, we were able to increase our productivity.

Wrike review by Mary P.
Educational Technologist

"Great Task Management"

What do you like best?

I like the organization and communication Wrike provides for service requests. The communication is easy through Wrike, whether it's selecting a status or sending a message. Easy to communicate with other collaborators on projects as well, everyone is always up to date on progress.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit limiting from the data end - I don't see much of this, but I know my boss was trying to run reports that seemed pretty simple but couldn't get the settings right for the data she wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They layout and user interface is great for people who aren't totally comfortable with tech. Email communication is great also, so once a request is put in through Wrike, the user really doesn't have to login again to get updates as long as their email settings are turned on. Responding to an email from Wrike will go back to the person assigned to the task.

We use Wrike for technology service requests. The benefits of Wrike really help see where the most problems are and if it's a building culture issue or an equipment issue, and where and what we need to improve.

Wrike review by George B.
Software Development Engineer

"Amazing tool for proyects"

What do you like best?

Things that seem positive to me from Wrike can be the ease with which I can manage individual tasks, I can also organize the day-to-day work just by dragging the information. It is compatible for Android as well as with IOS which is great. And finally I can synchronize the calendar with Outlook and even with Google Calendar, fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I have little time using Wrike to complement the work team, and honestly I have not found something negative to mention, it is very practical and too useful for the company. It has the ability to integrate with most third-party tools and is extremely safe to use.

Thanks to Wrike we can keep updated with the progress of the tasks of the entire team, both in group and individual projects. It has been extremely useful and in general very profitable for the company.

Wrike review by Brian C. E.
Digital Marketing Specialist

"Too much to handle. And that's a good thing."

What do you like best?

I like how dynamic this platform is. We just implemented it and are still onboarding people and my favorite thing is when someone asks if it has ____ feature, the answer is usually Yes. The platform works for my creative teams, my project management teams, and my more data-focused teams - each one can view their tasks and projects in their way.

What do you dislike?

I almost wish they would dumb it down for us. It seems like an infinite universe of possibilities with this tool and I don't think I could ever really get a handle on all of them.

We were using a combination of Smartsheet and many different spreadsheets to manage our marketing programs. Wrike is helping us to get all our marketing tasks in one place and keep them organized in a way that makes sense for our organization.

Wrike review by Errol H.
Integration Specialist

"Wonderful tools."

What do you like best?

I can say that it is a very good method of the communication side in which I can an easily save a history of the conversation. An easy way to solve the working process for projects in such a way as to report all working team of tasks about when to start our the project. Also, it is nicecontrol service for all of us.

What do you dislike?

We don't receive any hard problems which can make bad things to our working process. Generally, the platform is used for all our team and we are glad to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will be always organized and always will be all work done on time. No doubts about it, I definitely recommend this software to everyone who likes to work with a higher level. It is always will help you with your managing projects problems.

We like to work on content plan creation, very good choice of topics and tasks control related to it. Other things like business culture projects, events where we need an organized way to cooperate. Honestly, it is easy and working fast.

Wrike review by AL l.
Manager

"One of the best Project management tool out there!"

What do you like best?

I have used a few different programs to track projects and activities. I have found Wrike to be a good solution for our team.

Wrike lets us set up and assign tasks very easily to complete projects.

By listing out the activities we can e can project completion dates

The user interface allows me to work exactly the way I want. The projects and activities are highly customization and can be viewed in multiple different views.

Tagging is useful for quickly linking different projects or tasks.

You can also log the hours you put into a certain activity or project.

Tasks can be created under project and sub task can be created under under each task to share with appropriate team.

The different view allow the user to view each project in a view that best fits the activities.

I personally use the tasks to take notes on my meetings and calls.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool that does its job. The design is good overall but it is quite expensive per user as the team size increases.

One of the drawbacks are that there is no shared calendar for teams to use. I wish there were more resources online to train people on how to use Wrike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool but has a learning curve.

Helps me keep my teams updated on the progress of projects. Gives visibility to users and helps us better manage our workload. Overall it has been a life saver.

Wrike review by Aneesh L.
Manager Corporate Analysis
Management Consulting

"Great Project management tool!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface that is extremely easy to use. I have used multiple tools like Monday, Microsoft project but nothing has all the features that wrike offers.

The drag and drop Folder and Project functionality allow for nesting projects inside folders and create a totally customizable flow. Wrike let's you set it up, the way you want to organize it either by project, client or team member.

The tag function is something that is super useful, not to mention the various analytics, reports etc.

The dashboard and report feature helps you track activities by the assignee or by the project. The stream function is super useful.

The on cloud application means I don't always need to download it when I access it from computers other than my own.

What do you dislike?

Too many features wish there were more resources out there for training. Also what would be helpful is a chat feature among users. Could improve the calendar and add APIs to integrate with the outlook calendar.

The reporting feature is lacking, would love to have an option to auto-generate and email reports weekly.

Project sharing needs to be more intuitive.

Wrike helped me organize my work and be more up to date on project progress.

I use Wrike daily at work and it gives me full visibility and control over my daily tasks. I love the Timeline view with all tasks spread through the time.

Has given me better visibility to tasks and activities in real time.

Wrike review by Ram J.
Software Engineer
Information Services

"Great tool for small teams!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and highly customization. Allows tracking of projects by time. Plenty of integrations with other tools, my favorite being the outlook add in. Has a free plan for someone who'd prefer to try it out before they get a paid plan.

Wrike offers mobile apps for Android and iOS. On both platforms, the app is optimized to work on tablets and smartphones.

Wrike is unique with respect to other similar applications because it is not just a project management tool. It also functions as a work management tool, which is slightly different.

You can also track individual activities not just projects. You can create sub folders for Folders. Projects can be created within folders. You can create a folder for a specific department, all projects and work for that department can be stored in subfolders and projects.

What do you dislike?

Expensive and the interface could be counter intuitive at times. It is slightly on the expensive side compared to the other collaborative software. It does not have a built in chart app that is necessary for work collaboration tools. It is lacking as a work management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps my team track time spent on a project and evaluate workloads in real time. Has made collaboration easier. Great because of quick set up and excellent integration with other APIs helps in generating reports that can be used in meeting. I have used Wrike to better manage my meetings.

Wrike review by Evans A.
Director Of Business Development

"Wrike - What Powers the Backend to our Agency"

What do you like best?

Wrike is a powerful organizational tool that allows us to directly proof, approve, and inform team members of changes to any particular production.

What do you dislike?

Wrike has its challenges, mostly on the end-user experience as some clients have difficulty learning the platform to approve projects and requires one-on-one training most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to know that for large scale teams it will require a dedicated leader for training and implementation on the platform. It's only as good as you train your staff to use it properly.

Our issues were solved by implementing Wrike over three years ago when we noticed a severe problem with follow-ups and information being passed to upper management. In a short period of time we were able to solve a plethora of problems from lack of follow ups to files being lost and updated.

Wrike review by Natalie L.
Jr. Graphic Designer

"Does a lot, not well, but a lot"

What do you like best?

That it really does offer you the ability to do everything from project management to communication, to reviews. The suite really does offer you an array of options that work well for both creative and marketing departments

What do you dislike?

if you do everything, there's a large change you that you won't do it well. This isn't a stab at the product but I certainly find myself looking for projects for about half the time that it takes me to actually do the task. There is so much built in that there are parts that are flawed. Also, this grinds my gears..there is no approved with changes button which allows projects to go on for longer than they would in other programs

everything from time tracking to workflows and reviews.

Wrike review by Vanessa E.
Coordinadora de Presupuesto

"A great tool for project management"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool to monitor and control projects, daily activities and work schedule.

You have options for tracking notifications of individual or group activities chronologically.

The best option within the application is the report report and the gantt table.

It allows reviewing the progress of group tasks and see who is advancing and who is not in each assignment.

It is excellent for team work

What do you dislike?

The trial period is very short to test all the benefits of the system, it is one of the best system I have used for review and monitoring of work activities.

The packages offered after that period are expensive compared to other systems.

It's a shame

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option to compare with other systems, and project management resources are good.

It allows to do a good teamwork management, the notification option associated to the calendar, helps to be attentive to the period of validity established by a project in general and for each specific activity, reducing execution times.