LinkedIn Job Search

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 294 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by Luzdelis R.
Luzdelis R.

"Some of the best tool to find a good job "

What do you like best?

The amazing tool linkedin has made it possible over the years that the search for work is much easier than many years ago, it helps you to start conversations with professionals who get undressed in your same area to be able to acquire experiences or even connect and socialize with people who work in your same company.

This amazing tool has a very varied profile that allows you to insert your old jobs so companies that want to contact you will know the experience you have had, you can place your courses so that companies and others see what you specialize in, your skills, where you studied among many other things.

Another thing that I like is that you can track very accurately the job offers that people or companies are making and that comply with each professional profile of any person.

Thousands of people use this incredible tool which has dabbled in the business of work, helping people to get the job of their dreams and choose a better life than the one they are currently leading.

What do you dislike?

One negative thing I have to say about this program is that the premium package is very expensive and if you do not have it you will not appear in the first searches that companies or people do, but with respect to everything else I feel very satisfied with what I have achieved with linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this great tool for all those people who want their lives to change to find a better job, and for companies that do not stay behind thanks to this can get the best workers in your area

Nowadays the linkedin tool has been the best alternative for people to find work, and it has also helped companies to obtain good employees

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by Santiago Jose S.
Santiago Jose S.

"Professional network that allows you to connect with great recruiters around the world. "

What do you like best?

Excellent social network that allows professionals to make direct contact with recruiters of millions of companies at a level.

Linkedin has made it possible to evolve the search for work in almost all the world, with its incredible variety that has its profile in which you can insert the places where you worked previously, your courses made so that they can see where you work best, your aptitudes, assisted studies and professional degrees you got.

It also helps to stay connected with professionals from your area all over the world, allows you to create your network of acquaintances among colleagues and professionals.

It should be ruled out that linkedin according to its characteristics allows you to make detailed tracking of each of the job offers that meet the professional profile of each user, also allows you to configure your search in the region you want and in exact places.

Millions of organizations around the world use this network to create a direct link with professionals who want to move into the ranks of these companies, helping to obtain these highly appreciated jobs.

What do you dislike?

I like what is offered by linkedin, the Premium package is very expensive for some professionals and companies, but personally you get many benefits for every penny paid to linkedin, without a doubt its features are excellent, I am very happy to connect with great friends and colleagues and linkedin gave me the opportunity to do it again thanks to its network. It is the perfect tool of recent times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any professional who wants to choose a job, implement linkedin and know the results Increiboes, I highly recommend it.

Currently Linkedin is an alternative job search for many professionals around the world, as well as large organizations seeking professional excellence.

Many professionals have obtained jobs thanks to this platform, thus being able to save time in relocation and expenses combined with that, just by configuring your profile placing the most important information in your career. You could opt for the job you want so much.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro Jose Z.
Pedro Jose Z.

"Wide network and community of successful professionals. "

What do you like best?

This is a very useful and important tool that provides us with the procedure to interact, grow and exchange criteria at a professional level and even acquire various job offers depending on the profession of each user that is using it. Linkedin is characterized by its wide and extensive professional community around the globe, the important thing of this platform is that as a professional of a specific career to insert in detail my data, my experience, skills and abilities I deduce the ability of knowledge, strengths and weaknesses of the user with whom I convert.

It should be noted that apart from the advantages mentioned above on this platform is that it is completely free.

What do you dislike?

It really gets a bit uncomfortable when there are users who make inappropriate and non-professional profile publications such as celebrity photos, parties etc. Being that in this network should be published states, videos of strictly labor-related profile where the compass is open for users and professionals in the field to initiate and issue constructive recommendations to personal criteria.

Another disadvantage is that the Premium version is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to any professional who wants to expand their knowledge, their network of colleagues and job offers.

This tool has allowed me to expand my knowledge, colleagues and acquire various job offers thanks to its extensive network of professionals.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yeraldin L.
Yeraldin L.

"Linkedin tool that has modernized the search for job opportunities in recent times. "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is the social network that has allowed millions of professionals to connect with large companies and work organizations, its functionality allows you to track job applications in specific regions and sites depending on your work profile.

Maintain your personal resume duly updated with all your information that is visible in your profile for any person or company that has an interest in your profile is only possible thanks to linkedin.

I like to always be able to stay connected with former colleagues and fellow students thanks to the contact network and additionally to be able to send direct messaging to have a more effective communication.

As a professional I have always aspired to the best deals in recognized industries, Linkedin allows me to browse around the world looking for information of interest and that much desired opportunity.

Grateful with Linkedin, I really like its operation.

What do you dislike?

It is a great platform for all the professionals of the whole world and of great utility for the big industries that want to hire to their rows of works those avant-garde professionals, personally they do not bother me anything about Linkedin. On the contrary satisfied with what was provided and with all the characteristics that facilitate obtaining and monitoring the desired jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, platform that offers possibilities of success and triumph as a professional

Linkedin allows me to facilitate being surrounded and linked with professionals who share the same objective and is the timely search for the desired job offer, starting from being a more objective, productive professional and always being competitive in the highest labor market in the world .

LinkedIn Job Search review by Angeli D.
Angeli D.

""Linkedin the tool that evolved the search for employment opportunities in the whole world""

What do you like best?

It is a platform based on the search for employment opportunities in the world, it allows you to connect with these big industries just by following each of their movements in this social network. At the same time allows to create a network of professionals from different branches and careers for the effective exchange of information and professional interest.

It is based on the creation of a profile of each user which allows you to break down all your curriculum person information call work experience, houses of study where you attended, courses and academic supplements, absolutely everything related to your work profile so that it can be maintained in the cloud and be visited by people who have some interest in your work profile.

From there, each one of the job possibilities is born, which can be presented by making direct contact with the recruiters of large organizations worldwide and follow up on all the requirements that they request there.

Personally, it is very useful to be able to keep in touch with my fellow students and colleagues with the direct messaging option offered by Linkedin to interact and change specific information.

I can know how many people have visited my profile and visualized each of my publications.

Thanks to Linkedin I can know each one of the requirements of the labor market in the whole world and keep myself updated in my professional career.

What do you dislike?

I consider that its Premiun version is highly expensive, but personally I enjoy the use of this Software, so keep in touch with friends and colleagues and choose a position in large organizations are one of the benefits offered by Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, widely recommended.

Effective communication with work colleagues.

Follow up on great job offers.

Direct contact with recruiters.

Make myself known in the world labor market,

No doubt great tool with extraordinary benefits.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Samantha J.
Samantha J.

"The fastest and most effective way to find work. "

What do you like best?

Linkedin Job Search contains all the necessary tools to help us in the complicated job search process. Within this platform, we can find automatic recommendations and job opportunities in a specific place (country, city, municipality), since the search is based on in the geolocation. From the same application, we can opt for offers where they request a Linkedin profile similar to ours, since their technology crosses the data between companies and candidates. Searches are carried out by title, location and keywords. The most interesting thing about this platform is that not only will we receive offers based on our Linkedin profile, but also based on the searches we have made and saved, as well as jobs that we have been interested in, LinkedIn has push notifications, that is, they send us notices when the vacancies correspond to our searches. To apply for a specific position, we make it very easy, since we only have to use our Linkedin profile and opt for the position, without complicating the life of having to send data and more data, emails or phone calls. Regarding privacy, it is fully guaranteed by Linkedin, since they agree not to publish any content of our activity in this application, in our personal account. In Genreal Linkedin Job is very easy to use, and that will allow you to find the job that you want in a very practical and effective way.

What do you dislike?

In all the time that I have been using this application, I have not achieved anything negative, it is easy to use, with a nice interface and where we can find work or get in touch with professionals or companies from other places, it is really great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the constant search of work but you still do not get anything, I highly recommend LinkedIn Job, it is a platform that offers you the necessary tools to get the job you are looking for, in addition to giving you the advantage of getting in touch with professionals and companies of all over the world, I do not think you can get a bigger network of professionals with better opportunities than LinkedIn Job.

Thanks to LinKedIn I give my resume to thousands of people and companies, where I find better job opportunities, as well as it allows me to meet professionals from my field from all over the world. It has also been very useful in my company to find the staff we are looking for, and this is the good thing about LinkedIn, which not only benefits people individually, but also with companies, allowing them to find the human talent they need.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Noel R.
Noel R.

"Linkedin is the solution when you want to find a good job "

What do you like best?

Throughout the years, Linkedin has been the ideal tool for all those who want to get to know each other in order to find a better job, thanks to the great variety that their profile has in it, you can place your old jobs so that other companies can see where you worked and can have a reference, you can place your courses so that people can see what you specialize in, you can place your skills so that they can see what you stand out among, among many other things.

The interface of this program is very good and very easy to use, you do not need much experience to be able to use this tool.

As for the companies it is very useful for them to make their business known and they can find their best employees, in general everything I have said this tool is unmatched like any other, it is the best in its style

What do you dislike?

One thing I want you to improve is that if you do not have the premiun version you do not appear in the main searches, but the rest I do not have another negative comment about this tool around the time that I have been using it has served me well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin for all those people who wish to find a better job, and for companies that wish to publicize their company

Thanks to that I found linkedin I can get to know more in almost everyone, this tool will help me get the job I need to have a better life

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

"I have liked this software so much, it is very useful."

What do you like best?

I like Linkedin Jobs because I found this as an easier way to seach jobs, they offer you some differents types of jobs, and they say their location, besides the searching is very helpful and easy. Also you can save some information about different jobs and if you like some of it, you can request on that job. And I like the fact that they update the jobs list frenquently and it is very good.

What do you dislike?

I have seen nothing bad on it yet. I really like it and it has helped me a lot to get more jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing that I can say that this is the easiest way to get jobs. I recommend it so much

I have been searching more jobs if I want to work on my free time, and thank with that I could obtain some aditional money for me, and I made some jobs with it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by bladimir p.
bladimir p.

"When you want to find a good job, Linkedin is your option "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is a tool that has helped people over the years to get the job of their dreams, Thanks to the variety of their profile you can insert your old jobs, the courses you have done, your skills, the university where you studied among many other things so that companies can know what you do and all your strengths, in terms of companies is very useful because they can make your company known and try to get the best employees.

Another important thing that this incredible tool has is a private chat through which you can communicate with other people who work in your same company or you can connect with people who work in your same field and thus acquire more experience of the that you already have

In general of everything that I said Linkedin is a tool that has served me as many people around the world is execelente, I recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Until the moment that I have been using this tool it has served me a lot, it has not given me any kind of ideal problems for any person or company that wishes to make itself known to the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thanks to linkedin many people including me have solved many problems in our daily life, we have not made known in the world, I recommend it for small, medium and large companies

Thanks to this tool I have been able to get to know other companies and other people besides all this allows me to see and follow up with other people and other companies that interest me

LinkedIn Job Search review by Valeria D.
Valeria D.

""Linkedin Jobs the best and most efficient job portal in the cloud" "

What do you like best?

I use this tool every day of my life to keep me informed of the new job offers that may be generated in my sector and my profile meets the requested requirement. Linkedin facilitates the search for jobs anywhere in the world where you want, and follow up with the big companies in the world to opt for a new job.

With the features that Linkedin offers you can keep your curriculum updated and visible to any person or recruiter who has some interest in the information you break down there, in the same way to closely monitor which organization or professional has visited your profile.

Linkedin is a very collaborative tool because, together with all the job information features, it also notifies you when a new vacancy is generated that coincides with your professional profile.

I really enjoy the feature of my Network which helps me stay connected with great professionals and colleagues at work and always be in contact through direct messaging.

Personally I strongly recommend the use of this tool to opt for that great job that as a professional we all want.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to add for LinkedIn. The Premium version is a bit expensive, but the payment is worth the investment since the benefits are surprising, since you could directly arrive at that job so dreamed and longed for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, Excellent tool.

Every professional dreams of obtaining this opportunity to work with large organizations recognized worldwide, Linkedin Jobs allows you to contact or link with those recruiters that you want so much, no doubt the last years has been a pioneer in the help of great job offers, I can navigate In the whole working world thanks to this virtuous tool, always keep updated and knowing the new job offers that meet your professional criteria.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Luisana G.
Luisana G.

"Linkedin Jobs "The perfect tool for the search for that job you want so much" "

What do you like best?

Keeping your curriculum updated in the cloud in view of all those big organizations and recruiters around the world is only possible thanks to Linkedin.

Its functionality offers professionals to know each of the job offers that correspond to their profile and observe the demand of each of the specific careers.

This excellent platform allows you to browse and search for that job offer you want and aspire to, in addition to that it allows you to search in the geographical area of ​​your preference.

Linkedin has also allowed me to be in constant contact with those colleagues of work and even university colleagues and studies in which we always keep in constant exchange of information and ideas thanks to its direct messaging and my contact network and the creation of alerts to Every offer that you consider positive.

Personally, the most complex social network for any professional, its use is extremely simple and worth exploring in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

Personally I like what is offered by Linkedin Jobs, without a doubt it allows me to make contact with large work organizations and make myself known day by day as a professional making contacts with colleagues around the world.

Its functionality has considered me magnificent, always visualizing how many people have visited my profile, keeping my curriculum updated, following sites of interest to know some relevant information, in a few words, Perfect Tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommended for any professional, no doubt Excellent tool, I recommend it to contact large organizations and request that job you want so much.

Make yourself known in the labor market of the whole world with this tool.

Permanent link with professionals and colleagues at work.

Curriculum updated in the cloud.

Follow-up Constant of job offers.

Contact with recruiters from all over the world.

Relevant information about my career.

Improvements as a professional

Follow up to the companies of my interest.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Anibal P.
Anibal P.

"The quick solution to find work alone."

What do you like best?

Linkedin is an excellent tool designed to discover employment options in the territory where you are, it is aimed at people who are looking for employment as well as for companies and businesses that are looking for new talent. This tool promotes your professional career to participate in new challenges and opportunities, even offers the possibility of offering your services, your projects through your curriculum or a simple business card, you can also make publications, upload images and photos that say something you and that impels you to achieve what you are looking for, because it is very easy and quick to use, without having previous experience, because it has a personal chat that allows communication between people who work in the same place and who have the same interests.

This web portal also approves requesting recommendations from other people who are part of this network, either by a commercial relationship of any kind or simply by having done a job previously, so that each user who sees our profile, will know what they think. clients and the people of us and to know if they can or not request of our services.

To conclude I can say that personally I enjoy this program of such good quality, because it allows me to progress professionally as I keep informed of any event and the different movements and activities that occur in the publications of other users. .

What do you dislike?

In my personal opinion I can say that regarding this software I have nothing negative to allude because on the contrary I consider it a great help for anyone who is looking for new job opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ITS THE BEST

Thanks to this fantastic tool, the company where I work has been able to select and recruit great staff with an excellent potential that allows us to carry out each of the functions and fulfill them fully.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ismael S.
Ismael S.

"Linkedin platform for more robust job offers from the cloud and fruitful for professionals. "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Jobs a well-founded tool for applying for new jobs through an employment exchange platform, which allows applicants to make it easier and easier to search for new opportunities.

The best feature provided by this platform is that according to your work profile and experiences you can filter the desired jobs that meet your skill sets and thus obtain the best results in your job search.

In addition to that, it keeps you always connected with your fellow students or also with colleagues and professionals from different branches through the network of contacts, as well as being able to contact them through direct messages or chat.

Honestly I really enjoy the ease of job searches on specific sites. It is a valuable tool, I like to inform myself about relevant activities with the publications that are made by different users, as a professional it helps me to always keep myself updated of any event.

I always keep my Vitae curriculum updated in the cloud so it can be seen by any interested recruiter.

Excellent program with very good quality, useful to grow daily as a professional and navigate the labor market worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments about this software or its use, on the contrary this tool makes the job search easier, your skills allow you to navigate in a global labor market for the search of opportunities that strengthen your professional life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, the use of this tool has worked well, I recommend it to any professional who wants to face new challenges in the labor market, the benefits are great.

I enjoy being able to make myself known in the labor market through my web-based curriculum thanks to Linkedin, in addition to doing a thorough follow-up of the big organizations and recruiters of the world, waiting for a job vacancy to be created that matches your profile. Personally grateful for what linkedin offers and I recommend it to any professional.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Fidel C.
Fidel C.

"LinkedIn simply the best job seeker"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn should be currently simply the best job seeker that can exist in the market, its users can easily with a click find from a robust and formidable list of diverse jobs in any available field. LinkedIn also provides its users the ability to filter the options according to the profile of each person, taking into account aspects such as their skills, skills and experiences previously obtained in related activities.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that can displease me on LinkedIn, I think it is not exaggerated when you say the excellent platform that is this system for finding jobs, which is a matter of vital importance for anyone with a productive personality anywhere in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to LinkedIn, that they continue to be the excellent platform they have been for all these years, they have undoubtedly offered their users the best solutions in help to find and improve the quality of work of the users that benefit from it. as of the organizations that also make use of this.

LinkedIn, once allowed me to contact various organizations that tried to attract applicants to different jobs with knowledge, skills and abilities similar to those I own and which are considered one of the most quoted in the job market for large number of people in america and the rest of the world. On LinkedIn, I also found new alternatives on how to improve the way in which the collectors saw my professional profile, as well as other users' experiences on how to increase the chances of attracting the attention of different organizations.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elio R.
Elio R.

"The best way to find a good job and make your company known "

What do you like best?

Throughout the years, LinkedIn has been very helpful in helping people find a good job. This incredible tool is very fast and very easy to use, thanks to the fact that it has a personal chat you can communicate with people who work in your same company or meet people who dissappear in your field and acquire more experience thanks to the variety of your profile you can enter the courses you have done, your old jobs your skills among many other things if you use the premium option you have many more options to do more things in general is an incredible tool does not need much experience to enter and use this tool

What do you dislike?

Until the moment linkedin has not given me any inconvenience otherwise it has helped me a lot to be able to acquire more experience in my work and to make my skills better known

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedin for those people who want to find a better job and increase their income to help themselves and their families with this incredible tool they can even have a better life I recommend them, also as I said before to people enter linkedin to find the solution to what they are looking for

Thanks to linkedin I have been able to solve many problems in my daily life. Linkedin is a great tool that helps both people and companies because they can make their companies better known and be able to provide work to other people who are more need

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rupert G.
Rupert G.

"Excellent platform to find work"

What do you like best?

I really like linkedin as it is a platform where I get suggestions for work related to my specialty or career, it is very good to meet colleagues and talk to them, I also like it because it is like a social network where your curriculum is present and so to be able to receive work suggestions and much more.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad against Linkedin, on the contrary I feel lucky to have had this excellent platform, where when creating an account on this website you already have a corporate email and thousands of options to find a job to size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the entire business, entrepreneurial and student community to apply for a Linkedin -job search so they can get work based on their curriculum which is very important and helps those who use it, in addition to finding professionals who can help guide and get a job quickly.

And if you're looking for a corporate Linkedin email, that's what you're looking for.

Thanks to Linkedin I found my work just postulating my resume in it, it helped me to have my first corporate email and to find professional colleagues, besides allowing me to enter webs that need to start session as in G2crowd which is going very well since this page takes information from my linkedin profile and based on my reviews they approve or disapprove.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ana Maria M.
Ana Maria M.

"The best website, to find work quickly"

What do you like best?

When we mentioned Linkedin, we talked about a Web portal designed to find job options in any location that you find, is aimed at companies, businesses and people who are looking for a job. This Social network was launched in December 2002 and currently has 303 million Active Users, of which 80% of those users are between people who are looking for work and entrepreneurs who through this network make your company grow every day more What I like most about Linkedin is that versatility in all its tools, it gives you the option that you like the most when documenting your information (Studies, Work Experience, Professions) Linkedin allows you to upload your Curriculum or simply add it to the Profile. You can make publications, upload photos, images or things that represent you in that way it will make it much easier to find a job since, however attractive your profile may be, you will have the ideal job, you can interact with

the people in any geographic location Linkedin is very easy to use and you do not need to have previous experience since you only need to have an email and your curriculum vitae. I recommend it is very good, and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to Comment on Linkedin for Job, it really is very useful for people who are looking for a job.

It is a fairly complete program and without any time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best. I love it

Laborally Linkedin has helped me a lot in my area of work, it helps me to be in contact with colleagues anywhere in the world, we share ideas, and we help each other. For that and many more things, linkedin is my favorite social network

LinkedIn Job Search review by Nieves Marisol V.
Nieves Marisol V.

"Do you need a job? Linkedin, will solve your problems "

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a job and you have not had the best of luck with that, you arrived at the indicated place. LINKEDIN

When talking about linkedin, we refer to a social network aimed at people who are looking for a job and with that a better quality of life. This social network is so efficient that I have not heard a negative comment from people who have registered to find a good job and have not achieved, it is the opposite you will always have positive results to your job search.

Linkedin is something very similar to Facebook, has the same tools and with almost similar functions but with different objectives. The goal of Linkedin is to help people through their network to make connections and thus find a good job.

I highly recommend Linkedin for Job

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me about Linkedin for Job is that the section on linkedin Premium is extremely expensive, and very few people can access it. I recommend adjusting that detail a little bit otherwise I have nothing more negative than Add, it is Incredible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin to all those people who are researching work, it is very good I recommend it at all times.

At corporate level Linkedin for Job is very useful because it allows you to connect with Employees regardless of where you are, it is one of the advantages of Linkedin. I love that

LinkedIn Job Search review by Mariemilys M.
Mariemilys M.

"Are you looking for a job? Linkedin is the solution to your problems. "

What do you like best?

When we talk about Linkedin, we refer to an Online Platform for the Search of both Employment and Companies. Linkedin or as I call it The bridge to your success, is one of the best pages for the search of good jobs, almost 90% of people who register on Linkedin is to be aware of the available jobs.

It is very easy to create a Linkedin Account, because simply to open an Account you need an Email and the rest of the configuration of your Profile is neither more nor less than a Curriculum vitae with the only difference that is digitized.

I know a lot of people who have managed to get very good jobs thanks to the magic that Linkedin has, for those people who say it is silly and who wonder how I can get a job through a computer or a phone. Well, this is your best alternative, if you are looking for a job, it is time you try to create an account on Linkedin and you will surely get incredible results.

Another thing that I love about Linkedin is the tool that allows you to connect with other people regardless of the location where you are and thus be informed of the different job opportunities around the world. Really Linkedin is the best network to make working connection. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments that add on Linkedin, It is one of the most productive social networks that currently exist, It is a fairly complete and very useful network. I love

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin to all those people who are looking for work. Linkedin is your best option

I use linkedin daily in my Work Area, because it allows me to stay connected with many people and colleagues at the international level and that gives me a lot of help when it comes to exercising my work, as any questions or comments I have, without any problem I can do it with them.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

"The best tool when looking for a job "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, is one of the best platforms to find a job most enter linkedin for that this incredible tool allows you to contact people from all over the world, in your profile you can add your previous jobs as you can also add your courses, your skills between many other things, it is a very fast social network and very easy to use without having much experience, linkedin has a personal chat with which you can communicate with other people to ask about any questions you have, when creating your account you can apply your resume to many jobs in general is an incredible tool, I recommend it

What do you dislike?

Until now I have nothing bad to say about linkedin, otherwise I think this social network was made in order to help people to get a better job and especially for companies that want to know a little more this is the tool that should be used, after all this I said I have nothing more to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this great tool for all those people who want to find a better job to get ahead and earn more income

Thanks to linkedin, I, as well as many other people, have been able to solve the problem of getting a job. There are incredible offers, to entrepreneurs it helps a lot to make the world known to their companies

LinkedIn Job Search review by Juan R.
Juan R.

"The best tool to get employment"

What do you like best?

Linkedin is a digitalized platform that aims to foster connection between professionals or entrepreneurs. 70% of the use that people in Linkedin give you is to find work that by the way is a very good tool for that, I have many people who have found work through LinkedIn. As it allows you the opportunity to find a job, it also allows you to be acquainted with Friends and Colleagues around the world through the LinkedIn Chat. In our profile it is advisable to add as much information as possible, such as Add your Knowledge, Attitudes, Work experience, Studies, Knowledge. Among other things that will allow you to have a much more striking profile. It is a social network very easy to use and very advantageous. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Linkedin for Job. Never before had there been a social network that would be responsible for creating connections between professionals and large entrepreneurs for a good purpose. I love. Every day I can observe the work proposals that are presented to me in my Profile. Very good application,. The best But nevertheless I would like to emphasize that I find the Premium package of LinkedIn a bit expensive otherwise everything is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin to all those people who are looking for a good job. Linkedin is your best alternative Its the Best.

I have been very useful daily in my work, I can connect with my colleagues and interact on many interesting things of our work, help each other and above all be able to be informed of all job offers that are available anywhere in the world . Linkedin is the best way to your a better future

LinkedIn Job Search review by sandra a.
sandra a.

"LinkedIn is the best experience for found Job"

What do you like best?

which is a professional profile, where it serves as a tool to find colleagues and jobs that may be of interest, and also creates a profile for different companies looking for good profiles, also for business relationships and business among people who improve their rating, I recommend Linkedin because it is an easy, simple tool and I love it beause found diferents profiles in the red.

What do you dislike?

that there are users who make publications that can not be true, and where the professional profile of people does not show much, personal data is obtained in minutes does not have much privacy and even anyone can see what is published with the risk of that there may be some defamation of some person

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it, it is a good platform

linkedin has a global reach and creates connections with other people and companies but i recomended likedin, amplifies the scope, can do different and good business in the company, there is direct communication with customers, gives visibility to the brand, Publish useful and relevant content for your customers. Do not be endogamous.

Create a calendar with the contents that you are going to publish and respect the dates.

Publish regularly and at the best time for your company.

Involve your employees in the use of LinkedIn.

Invest a few minutes each day to find out what your customers and potential customers are talking about on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yadexi d.l angeles V.
Yadexi d.l angeles V.

"Linkedin Jobs Useful platform for finding job opportunities anywhere in the world "

What do you like best?

Excellent tool for finding employment opportunities on the web and at the same time allows you to be connected with millions of professionals around the world. Thanks to its characteristic to our user profile we can add all our work experience, academic training, studies, sites of interest, and always keep our curriculum vitae updated and ready for any job you want.

This tool allowed me to reconnect with all the students in my class and in the same way exchange important information regarding my career and the study house.

My favorite characteristics are to alert those job proposals that interest me so much that I can constantly monitor all the people who visit my profile.

Undoubtedly a powerful tool to relate with key figures of recruitment worldwide

What do you dislike?

Honestly I do not have any negative comments, but nevertheless I consider that the Linkedin Premium version is extremely expensive, in my experience I have obtained excellent results with this tool, it allows me to know day by day the job offers related to my profile, to be connected with the that on one occasion were my university colleagues, be updated with relevant news, I think this tool is going in the right direction, very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's worth it you will not regret it

It has been very helpful to be able to connect every day with my colleagues and friends at university, in addition to being able to always be informed of the most important job offers in the world, this I have been able to achieve with Linkedin, it is a virtuous tool, I recommend 100%. Personally, the best software to search for job offers and make me known in the global recruiting market.

LinkedIn Job Search review by douglas t.
douglas t.

"a good way to find work or be found"

What do you like best?

thanks to this platform I could find employment in a very practical and simple way, just create my profile specifying my talents and skills, it is also an excellent platform to find employees you can easily find qualified personnel according to what you specified in the search bar

What do you dislike?

it is an excellent platform, with a good web design, easy to use and very useful personally I have no problems with it, sometimes it takes a little time to load because I do not have a stable internet connection but the rest is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the moment of creating your profile, do it in the most professional way possible, that way when a company looks for personnel it can see in your profile that you are act to occupy the position that they are offering you

is a very useful way to find qualified employees, with the attitudes and experience you want

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose Alberto V.
Jose Alberto V.

"Linkedin has evolved the network in search of job offers. "

What do you like best?

It is a solid tool that allows you to search for employment opportunities worldwide and be connected daily with countless professionals, thanks to this platform we can keep our resume updated, work experience, studies carried out, complementary training, sites of interest among others.

Thanks to Linkedin, the job search for me is much simpler, this tool allows me to search for work in a thorough way because I decide the country, cities and the limitations that I want to add to my respective applications.

Linkedin has allowed me to create a wide network of colleagues and meet professionals from around the world, its use is quite simple to apply, do not need to be great experts to get the most out of this platform and make yourself known in the global recruitment market.

Powerful tool 100% recommended.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I like this tool, without a doubt it offers innumerable benefits, but I have to make reference in the Premium version that is quite expensive and at times it would be nice to follow up if your application was reviewed by the applicant and to see if your application was considered.

It would be good to be able to filter some direct message to the owners of the companies and be able to get your interest from the application

always professionally connected and obtaining the best work proposal in the world market

LinkedIn Job Search review by JOSE LUIS B.
JOSE LUIS B.

"The best job search software so far"

What do you like best?

is one of the most popular sites to look for work, for what many companies use it to publish their vacancies. It is easy to use and can adjust the area where you are looking. If you have a LinkedIn account, you can get your resume to apply directly through LinkedIn to some job offers.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn allows us to be updated in our work area, see the development of our business skills and publicize our service worldwide. It has been our tool that helped us connect at any time and at any time of the day.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"The ideal way to connect professionals with business opportunities."

What do you like best?

1927/5000

For job seekers, it is a free application, and there is also a mobile version available. LinkedIn is easy to create your profile online from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions from people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection are a good feature. The ability to send an InMail message to the person who posted the job and the reference request are also excellent features to help in my job search. LinkedIn also has its own messaging service to allow direct messages through the application, even without traditional text messaging services. I would like to see real work recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about this tool is that you need the premium version so that your profile appears first in the searches of companies, this version also allows you to see what people or companies have seen your profile, also offers in real. the most relevant time, this option has a free 30-day trial mode, but you must register a credit card

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerful tool that allows you to identify employment opportunities effectively through LinkedIn. It can be easier to get a list of job announcements.

Linkedln is an incredible tool to find employment opportunities, in our profile we can attach our professional experiences (in this area we can select the company if it is registered in LinkedIn and through this option you can visualize the number of registered people that work in the company) , university studies, courses, we can also put our skills, what I like about this tool is that we can add our preferences, such as the country where you want to apply, the number of employees you would like the company to have, and the position to which you want to apply, you receive notifications with published vacancies that adapt to your profile, by expanding the network of contacts, they can validate their knowledge and skills for this when companies seeking to validate certain references can already see in the profile, agreement with the people and companies that you start to follow on the home screen, There are certain vacancies available that usually require you to send your resume to a specific email.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Edwin M.
Edwin M.

"The best site to connect with Great Professionals "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, is an excellent platform where we can find job opportunities with the simple fact of revealing in your profile your experiences, skills and knowledge.

Through this Profile you have opportunities that some company that is requesting Staff can contact you through Linkedin

They are great opportunities, since many people have gotten work in this Easy and Simple Way as it is to Create a Profile in a Social Network.

It is a quite useful Software, and complete since it helps many people in search of some job offer.

Linkedin It has a chat tool with which you can communicate with people from anywhere in the world. You can create dialogues with excellent professionals, receive advice on the subject

I recommend it! LinkedIN your opportunity to grow in the Professional World

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Linkedin, I think it is a very useful Social Network for all people who are looking for work and especially for entrepreneurs who want to make your company popular, with linkedin it is possible to do so

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin Job Search Its the Best

I love It

Linkedin has such a high Network of Users, Professionals specialized in many Materials, Entrepreneurs of Low, Medium and High Level.

With Linkedin you can make your company very well known in this environment of Professionals and Entrepreneurs.

It is an incredible and useful Red

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sukesh  N.
Sukesh N.

"The best site for job seekers with good experience"

What do you like best?

One can create job profile with the experience summary and start searching for jobs in LinkedIn. I connect with people in LinkedIn who are matching my job profile so that I can request referral in their company if required.We can connect to various company HR's in this site and ask for job openings. We can set LinkedIn job email alerts so that I get email on the new job postings.We have an option to request referral from our connections which is useful in getting new job opportunities.We can share our certifications on our profile and we can also update our skillets so that the recruiters can search and reach out to us.Freshers can request for internships with company HR or other connections which will be helpful in getting good job in future.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any cons of such but my profile the last updated date is not shown to me.Sometimes we get job alerts which are not suitable to my experience or my profile which should be avoided as much.

Freshers are likely to receive less calls or opportunities.

I had great experience using LinkedIn as I got many calls and messages from the recruiters regarding new job openings. I am connected with many people from various companies who are matching with my job profile and I request referral whenever I go for attend so that my resume will be at the top in the queue.

5*'s for this website.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Tamara S.
Tamara S.

"Peer Networking is the future"

What do you like best?

This is one of many new website platforms that provide peer to peer endorsing, like Air BNB or UBER/LYFT these sites allow people to receive honest feedback about a persons work performance or a product. I love that aspect that allows me to endorse someones genuine skill with the strength of my reputation, which strengthens the power of that endorsement in that if I am wrong then it also makes me look bad.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only the appearance of this site. For some reason it looks a little outdated to me or something, I can't quite pinpoint exactly, but it's not as 'new' looking and that i think is what doesn't attract as many younger professionals as it could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent way to get your resume out if you are a user or to find potential employees with valid references that you can review online. It's a great service to ensure employment ahead of time if for example you are moving somewhere or want to review job opportunities in different locations or fields. My brother was able to secure employment months before a big move through Linkedin saving him loads of stress.

I have found possible job connections and have been offered jobs I wouldn't have discovered without this service. I also have been able to network with other people who do similar things and help one another with suggestions and mutually beneficial promotional opportunities.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Advanced and Seamless"

What do you like best?

I am very impressed with Linkedin Job Search because of all the tools and special features that help find potential employers that meet your needs and qualifications, such as the many different filters available. I also like how easy and seamless it is to apply for a job.

What do you dislike?

When you begin your job search there are several suggestions based on information in your profile which is helpful but I wish you could choose a combination of these to to make the search as specific as you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for the additional tools and features to help refine your job search.

I'm finding a number of job openings that meet my criteria and qualifications. I'm also able to learn more about the companies just by reading the description on Linkedin than I typically do on other job websites.

LinkedIn Job Search review by MARIA B.
MARIA B.

"I have used this program for a long time and I still love it."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Unless you are willing to pay money, you do not get all the benefits of the program. I do not have the need to pay money for the additional benefits, since the base is enough to satisfy my needs. It would be good when there are people who see your profile to always see who they are, but without paying that unfortunately is not an option. The only other drawback I would say is that recently it seems that it has become a little more in a facebook with what some people publish. I would like this to be eliminated, that it is a professional platform that I do not want to follow and see photos of village families or other personal information, not related to work

In addition, another advantage is the "Quick application" function, which allows to share the CV or any other information with a single click.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Danube S.
Danube S.

"Maximum work opportunity. "

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn job because it is a network of professionals that allows me to keep informed of the news of my work sector, which helps me to visualize in a very easy and safe way the employment opportunities in my area of action, besides this software I allows to create a network of acquaintances, friends or colleagues that opens the possibility to me for more employment opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about linkedIn Jobs is that it asks for confirmation of the identity and that is really good but at the same time annoying, because the verification process takes at least two days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LinkedIn Job Search because it is a new platform, with great scope in the workplace and widely recognized worldwide as a virtual work agency.

LinkedIn Job Search benefits me because it opens a wide range of possibilities and job opportunities, which helps me increase my income because, I use this platform to offer my services as a professional counselor and thus get extra income to my job as a counselor in the Educational Unit Private My second Home.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elvira M.
Elvira M.

"Efficient and Smart way to find suitable job"

What do you like best?

Best feature of Linkedin Job Search is regular suggestions about new jobs based on my interests. I also found my last job thanks to Linkedin Job Search. Linkedin Job Search regularly sends me notifications about new vacancies. Best side of it is that I can keep my public profile open to new opportunities and Linkedin keeps it hidden from my current company. Thanks to this feature I regularly get job offers from different companies.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin Job Search is a great platform for job seekers. But some features are not enough for company and hr specialists. It would we great if Linkedin Job search had live assessment feature with candidates. It would help HR specialists to get exact information about candidate skills and knowledge.

I regularly use Linkedin Job Search in order to get information about new jobs in banking sphere. It also makes me visible to HR specialists.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"Professional growth."

What do you like best?

I like linkedIn because it is an inclusive social network, which allows people of many professions or trades to meet in a same place where they can create bonds of friendship, share experiences and grow professionally, for this reason I use this software frequently, since in it Many posts are published related to my work branch and keeps me informed of the events in the world of cosmetics, topics that concern me as a professional make-up artist.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn jobs is very good, I have nothing negative to say, since I use it I am very pleased with the service, so I think it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedIn jobs as a software that is not only used to find or offer jobs, but as a means to keep professionals updated, thanks to all the valuable information it offers professionals and the opportunity of interrelation between people with common interests.

This software benefits me, because it allows me to see different work options in my country and in the world, also because it helps me to contact colleagues; professionals in the area of makeup who share their knowledge with me and clarify doubts about new trends in the world of cosmetics, which is very important, because it allows us to stay updated.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pablo T.
Pablo T.

"looking for a job or having staff never was that easy"

What do you like best?

what I love about linkedin is that it is a complete platform that has an immense network of professionals who excel in many areas, linkedin is a very useful platform for job search thanks to its personalized search which you can adapt according to your wishes and find what you need, in the same way is a broad network in which you can have qualified personnel for your company

What do you dislike?

It would be more interesting if people could add more content or details about their previous jobs but that would be the desicion of each user

Recommendations to others considering the product

add all your experience in your profiles this will help them when a company sees your profile

facilitates the search of personnel for the company.

It is easy and simple to use.

personally, he helped me find a job

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro V.
Pedro V.

" the best jobs"

What do you like best?

I have a wide variety of labor offers, a variety of options in terms of reputable companies. It helps us to have better job opportunities and thus improve our quality of life by obtaining a good job in a stable company with a long history.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disgusts me, this page is very good and the service it offers to people looking for a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it since it is very useful for the job search, it has the best job offers in the country as well as outside, they give you technical advice, it gives you a lot of support and reliability.

It is very useful because you can communicate with other people who are in your condition, have advice to improve your level of job competition, share concerns with people anywhere in the world, give you advice and guide you as to what is your best option at the time of applying for a job.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Huy H.
Huy H.

"Best application for Job platform "

What do you like best?

- From the user point of view (not HR), that is a nice application to install, setup and use. Is is simple, nice user interface.

- The search engine is quite good and matches as expected.

- Super easy to apply for a job, building networks with people and HR without any barriers

- Communication, follow-up is also perfect with chat/inbox, attached file function, etc.

What do you dislike?

- Quite a lots of motivational news leading to complex content or not easy to focus

- Some people are advertising their business

- Consider how to quarify the profile if someone is making up or cheating?

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best Job Search application for me.

I have been using for over 2 years, it helps a lot to build up my network more professional, and always is updated and connected with my friends and colleagues as well.

LinkedIn Job Search review by muroki n.
muroki n.

"Best platform for job search in the world."

What do you like best?

Very easy to create an account with linked in.

The search button for linked in is very reliable.

Intuitive user interface thus easy to use.

Easy to upload the CV which helps the employers to identify potential client.

What do you dislike?

No complaints with linked although the different packages might be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes since its very reliable with simple steps for creating the account which helps to build the profile according to the users experiences.

Reliable when uploading CV which helps the employers to identify the employees.

Easy to apply the job through linked in.

Reliable for job search from anywhere in the world.

Helps users to upload their CVs very conviniently thus enabling the employers to identify the potential employees.

Creating an account with linked in is very simple.

LinkedIn Job Search review by kagendo f.
kagendo f.

"Help with job postings of all categories."

What do you like best?

It very easy to add skills to the platform.

Creating an account is easy with ability to add the experiences.

Reliable for matching the skills to the job.

All jobs related to the users skills are posted from anywhere in the world.

Its very easy to use

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about with LinkedIn job search

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes coz since i started using it i was invited for 2 interviews.

Reliable with marketing recruitment which helps to sharpen the skills.

Its very easy to connect with other users

Reliable for job posting which ensures the users are matched to their potential employers.

Very easy to upload the CV and be able to apply for the job directly.

Marketing recruitment is incredible

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elsa G.
Elsa G.

"The best in social networks."

What do you like best?

Thanks to my profile in likendin, I can contact many people around the world with the same interests as me, also constantly send emails to my gmail to inform me of the latest events of all contacts in my network.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin besides being a social network, it helps you find work, we give you every day the last vacancies that exist in any company according to your profile, I have nothing against it, because it has worked very well for me, it is an excellent social network.

I do not use the application in my work, I use it on my personal computer and I also have the version for Android to be more in touch with my network, I use it personally to interact and be up to date with each job offer.

LinkedIn Job Search review by alexander s.
alexander s.

"finding qualified personnel for my company was never so easy"

What do you like best?

with this platform I have managed to find qualified personnel to hire in my company you save time and money in ads in newspapers or publications in other media, with likedin you can browse them yourself since it is a network full of many professionals in all areas

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes time to load the platform and sometimes it is necessary to reload the page to enter, this usually happens when the connection is slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

implement this method that will give you a better result than many others so you will save time and money

I am looking for personnel to hire in my business without the need to spend on publications in other media

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"LinkedIn Job Search Easy and Professional "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to filter through jobs and you can use your desktop or mobile app to job search. I like how user friendly the mobile app is as well.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be jobs that are suspicious but that doesn’t happen too often. That would probably be the only thing I dislike, but you’re going to find that anywhere during your job searches, no matter which platform you are using. LinkedIn is professional and is one of the nicer most trusted platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend LinkedIn Job Search for any company looking to hire candidates. I would also recommend this platform to any individual in the Job Search. The platform is easy to use and is reliable! I also enjoy how the jobs are linked to people and company profiles so you can do your research.

I use LinkedIn Job Search to search for jobs for myself and any friends if they happen to be looking for a job. I also use the platform to see what all is on the market.

LinkedIn Job Search review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Easy to apply for job by LinkedIn Profile"

What do you like best?

I like the "Easy Apply", it doesn't need to go to the company's website to apply for it. It's easy to apply for openings by LinkedIn Profile instead of uploading resume. Also, in the website - not in the app - I can see if I have any connections that works for that company to request he/she to introduce me to the company.

I can see if the companies that I follow in LinkedIn has been posted any new job positions.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't use the skills from your profile, it uses just keywords. For my major that is architecture, it suggest me computer architect every day, although it's totally different industry. Or with key word of "designer", it offers me web designer, UX designer, floral designer and similar ones that are not relevant to my educational background and work experience.

Still, there are lots of companies that have open positions but they don't post it online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend it to my sister, cousins, and friends to use LinkedIn Job search parallel to other job-boards and apps. It's important that you customize your preferences, and set different job alert with different keywords, because the LinkedIn job search is more about keywords/skills than job title and your industry.

Instead of updating your title in LinkedIn to "actively looking for a job in ...", it's better to turn on the feature of "Open Candidates" in your LinkedIn profile, to connect with your dream job by privately signaling to recruiters that you’re open to new job opportunities.

You can customize the following preferences:

Shared career interests with recruiters

How actively are you looking for a job

How soon would you like to move to a new job

Job titles you are considering

Location(s)

Types of jobs you are open to

Industries you're considering

The size of the company you'd like to work for

I got job via LinkedIn. In fact, the HR of my current company used LinkedIn Job Search and he found me and contacted me in LinkedIn. The best part was because I could privately signal to Recruiters that I'm open to new job opportunities.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Mihir S.
Mihir S.

"l.inkedIn Job Search"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Job Search is a very efficient tool for searching for potential employment opportunities. The most interesting aspect of this portal is the convenience of establishing connections and leveraging their help for job openings. Additionally, this tool presents the possibility of networking with fellow peers who might be on the lookout for job opportunities themselves, eventually aiding in a collaborative job search activity.

What do you dislike?

One attribute that can perhaps be improved upon or screened more efficiency is the response activity of the potential employers. I have noticed a job being open for several months without any follow up from the employer on the position. It would be great to receive a response - either a "Yes" or a "No" from the employer within a tentative time period. That would certainly make this avenue very lucrative for those looking for a job transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the viable options out there in the market for those on the lookout for a career change. It would certainly recommend it.

I have used LinkedIn Job Search in the past to screen for better opportunities as well as gauge my market value based on experience. I did receive a fair amount of interest from potential employers.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Sébastien C.
Sébastien C.

"Easy search easy apply, get a job faster!"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn job is a plateform of jobs where it is very easy to look for anb opportunity in a specific place or in a specific field / industry, moreover you can look for a job regarding your seniority which increases the chances of getting a job as the fit is much higher. Then in order to apply, you can apply with your linkedin profile which makes your job search much easier. And also very important it is easy to use on your phone.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, not all of the company are using the easy apply so I think linkedin as to communicate more about it and also make it compulsory to add a salary range to a job offer (this would make a difference to other job search plateform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not use linked in jobs yet, well I advice you to do so quickly, LinkedIn is the biggest professional plateform and there are a lot of people you can potentially hire here. Using linked In search wider your range of pottential applicant so you could find the unicorn you are looking for faster so do not forget to add it to your list!

Linked in job is one more free plateform to post your job offerings and it makes recrutment much more easier. It saves us time (and money) so if you have 1 or more recrutment, you must add it to your list of plateform you use.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Esthefany C.
Esthefany C.

"an excellent way to recruit staff for the company"

What do you like best?

linkedin allows you to search among the different profiles created by professionals in the platform and thus be able to recruit staff who is qualified depending on the different vacancies found in it, in addition to that linkedin works in the same way to find employment thanks to the creation of your totally personalized profile in which you can specify besides your experiences your education and titles so that in this way the people or companies that look for you have a previous knowledge of my preparation as a professional

What do you dislike?

linkedin is a very complete platform and as a professional I feel satisfied with the diverse tools that it offers me

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for a job or looking for staff for the company, I would recommend you to customize the search bar which will allow you to find what you are looking for easily

when it comes to finding qualified personnel for the company is very useful

LinkedIn Job Search review by Mari B.
Mari B.

"I have gone in a couple of Job Interviews but none have been succesful"

What do you like best?

What I like best about LinkedIn is the fact that I can network and connect with people from industries that I want to be in. I have been able to snoop around and see who is hiring and who works where to be able to talk to them and create a relationship. It is a great tool in the sense of getting an idea of what is out there and being able to connect the dots as to who works who but that's sort of it.

What do you dislike?

I have gotten a couple of interviews through LinkedIn and to be honest they have all been pretty disappointing experiences. I am grateful that the website exists and it definitely helps with research but BEWARE OF SCAMS, specially out of college. I have gotten 3 interviews from LinkedIn and all 3 interviews were sketchy in their own way and completely misleading as to the types of jobs they were. Most are weird job schemes for Kiosks at malls and Costco. I would just be very weary about the interviews you do get from LinkedIn, they are usually misleading in what they actually want you to do and they be misleading about pay. They paint a picture that is just not true so be aware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool nonetheless! Use it, it is helpful but please be aware of Scams.

It allows you to do a good amount of research of who works in the company and who worked in the company and where they are now.

LinkedIn Job Search review by zuber k.
zuber k.

"Superb Portal for social & passive networking for hiring candidates"

What do you like best?

I love this portal because it gives me the exact match for the candidates which is not available on any other job boards. You can do a Boolean search with exact location. The graphical user interface is very user friendly. It can be access from anywhere in the world through your desktop, laptop or even cellphone.

we are able to find friends by doing a simple search.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn has solve me almost all the problems of recruiting. There are not much dislikes I have with LinkedIn, but with a non-paid linkedin they must improve some functions and features so that we can enjoy the leverage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a job LinkedIn is the best portal to get address to the entire world. If you are a recruiter and want to find candidates LinkedIn is the extraordinary portal. LinkedIn gives a good exposure to your resume for the companies looking for a specific candidates matching to their skills. I love LinkedIn because it has solve my problems. You have access to million of canidates through this portal. It is easy to access and easy to use and can be access from the corner of the world. Only we require a good Internet speed. Recruiting and hiring purpose is solve through LinkedIn

Executive , Director Associate Director level candidates can be find easily on LinkedIn. Candidates which are not active on any other Job boards we get easily on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Linkedin Job Search"

What do you like best?

This is a great place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not as good as it should be. This needs to be worked on because you see so many bad reviews on the customer support and to have a strong company you need a strong foundation and that starts with support to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up if you get a few resumes that are not what you were looking for. Keep in mind if someone looking for a job and comes across an opening they are going to send a resume regardless if they qualify. You will find good candidates and you will also come across bad. I see a ton of negative reviews as well. This website should be your tool, use to filter out people you don't see fit to interview for the job listed, you get there resume with there application.

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.