LinkedIn Job Search

LinkedIn Job Search is a tool that allow user to quickly find job opportunities with location-based search and get automatic recommendations and notifications based on job searches.

Work for LinkedIn Job Search?

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

LinkedIn Job Search Reviews

Showing 350 LinkedIn Job Search reviews
LinkedIn Job Search review by Sofia del Carmen C.
Sofia del Carmen C.

""Direct contact with high-level professionals around the world" "

What do you like best?

My favorite tool to keep my curriculum updated in the cloud and in view of any professional or company that has any interest in my professional information.

Linkedin has become my main tool for searching employment opportunities, its characteristics have allowed me to know each of the offers and the profile that I must meet for the application.

Your method or search options are quite attractive, I can search by keywords or my professional profile, in the same way the area and the location you want, or just look for job offers from around the world.

One of the most important characteristics of linkedin is that after the application you can follow up until the hiring ends, sometimes I have been able to make direct contact with the recruiters which allows you to speed up a possible hiring much faster.

My contact network favors me a lot to always keep in constant communication with my work colleagues, fellow students and other professionals that with the time of use of this tool we have been able to make professional friendship and always touch on issues of relevance with respect to prevention of occupational risks.

It is a site with excellent design, its user interface quite solid, I can always stay connected with the mobile application on my cell phone, always attentive to any information that is of my interest.

I like linkedin for the way to know so many job offers from different companies from the comfort of my office.

What do you dislike?

Premium version very expensive for the features offered, the rest of the tool is undoubtedly perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommended for any professional

This tool has allowed me to know each job offer from each corner of the world without having to move from my computer, Linkedin evolved the labor market, all offers and each of the possible contracts in one place.

Personally, it has allowed me to save time, money, make direct contacts with recruiters, know each of the demands of employers, a very comprehensive tool for current professionals who want a job.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn Job Search review by Roger P.
Roger P.

"excellent site to interact with professionals from around the world "

What do you like best?

I like that I can receive notifications by mail on my mobile and I can reconnect with people with whom I had lost contact for a long time thanks to the recommendation system of friends for the network allowing me to receive better job offers from people continuously with which I have already worked

excellent website allows me to socialize with colleagues at a distance share ideas to expand knowledge, it is also excellent to expand the field of work and provide professional knowledge, get job offers from other companies that can improve the work environment and professional remuneration in order to facilitate communication with people around the world that I have worked with and also with new friends through the network

What do you dislike?

I can say that it is very open to anyone to publish personal matters and not to the purely work things should have a restriction in that aspect to make it even more focused to a web site purely work

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be used in a professional way although it is also a social network but it is oriented to a field of work is excellent to get a good job

It helps me to attract specialized personnel more quickly and also a lot of knowledge thanks to people with whom I can chat with more experiences in some areas

What Job Boards solution do you use?

LinkedIn Job Search review by RUBEN D. M.
RUBEN D. M.

"Linkedin, perfect in the job search."

What do you like best?

Linkedin is a community of professionals of all kinds, where it is perfectly feasible to search for human resources and new professionals for any organization. You can see the profiles of the professionals and contact them without any commitment.

You can study your work experience, the companies where you work, profession, title obtained, specializations, where you study, small summaries of interest and much more information to evaluate potential candidates for an interview and subsequent selection.

As for professionals, who wish to seek new opportunities, Linkedin also offers the opportunity to expose all labor information, to the hand of a large number of professionals from the business world, expanding the possibilities of reaching new job opportunities.

You can create a network of users, with common interests or if you decide you can ask the same community to include you in existing networks, where you can also get a lot of updated information on events, courses, professional workshops, and endless information.

Through Linkedin, you can make suggestions, nominations, you can make invitations to professionals, define geographic areas in the search for job offers. You can use Linkedin's messaging, and directly contact community members.

It is a tool, open, free, is on the Internet, which means it is available 24 hours a day. The crossing of information between the members of the community, also allows to validate the information that is shown in the system.

What do you dislike?

To make a negative comment about Linkedin, would be really dishonest, I do not know if any will have a specific complaint, but personally I think it is a very useful and efficient tool for professionals who are in search of new job opportunities. Likewise, it opens a window for companies that are looking for professionals for their organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Linkedin is an excellent tool, it allows you to search for new employment opportunities, you can meet and interact with new professionals from any area, you can discover new business opportunities, it allows you to keep up to date with a lot of information of any kind, the group of people that use the tool is proactive and enthusiastic. Undoubtedly I recommend 100%.

In our company, we have been able to contact through Linkedin, some of our most outstanding members of our team.

We can make direct contact with professionals from different companies, allowing us to consult, exchange technologies and even new businesses, with companies that are anywhere in the world, through executives who share common visions with us.

LinkedIn Job Search review by katherine m.
katherine m.

"Find the job you want so much"

What do you like best?

linkedin is the best way to have work, it is a network made for professionals of all areas, in the same you can find jobs according to your job skills or your previous experience, linkedin has many opportunities in hundreds of companies according to the specialties you want , it's easy to use, without hesitation it was the best I could have

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it took me a little to understand the operation of the page and how to look for jobs but in a short time they managed to understand it in its entirety and I fulfilled my mission which was to use it to have a stable job and to my liking

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them all is the best option for finding jobs, your busue bar is super special you will have everything you need if you want

I managed to find a job which is according to my work skills and according to the specialty I studied and not only helped me to do it, I recommended it to friends, neighbors and family is wonderful

LinkedIn Job Search review by Angel M.
Angel M.

"Looking for a better job? What do you expect to use Linkedin?"

What do you like best?

I greatly appreciate the things that Linkedin Job Search has done in my life, before starting to use this magnificent platform I was a salesman in a store, informal salesman and taxi driver, being a professional in my area of ​​work. I came to it through an internet advertisement believing it would be a hoax, but no, it has been a total blessing, I currently have a job offered Linkedin Job Search in less than a month I got it, I owe a lot to this great industry. I love the direct contact it provides with companies and their application system, it is practically a social network for people interested in jobs, it is very great and comforting. excellent in everything.

What do you dislike?

It would be crazy to say that I have complaints about Linkedin Job Searsh, they always ask you if you want or not to send information to your email and you can customize the security and visibility of your account, there is nothing they will do if you do not authorize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not settle for what you have, always think about what you can do more, prepare, study, practice until the appropriate opportunity comes, Linkedin Job Searh will be there for you when you are ready.

In the office is the application that I currently apply for the recruitment of new staff, I am sure that as I change my life I will do it with other people and also the company saves money by making all the transmissions via online, it provides truthful information of the people interested and you can have a direct contact with them through online chat. It is colorful and modern, these are things that we like in the office.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yulier G.
Yulier G.

"When you need a good job, just go to linkedin and there you will find it "

What do you like best?

Linkedin offers many good options one of them is its profile which is very varied in which you can enter where you used to work previously so your friends, colleagues, other people and even companies can see where you worked and so you can have an idea of what you did in the past, one of the things that I like most is that in the profile itself you can enter all the courses you have done in the past, because the interface of linkedin is one of the easiest on the market and due to this fact you do not need much experience to use it, users who have more than 5 skills are the most sought after and appear first more than people who have less skills, this is an ideal tool for people who want to find A good job and improve your lifestyle, it is even ideal for any company to make its name known in the labor field and in the labor market.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin as well as has many good things has a disadvantage which I do not like and is that the premiun version is very expensive and almost unattainable to be able to acquire, and if you do not have this version which is very useful you will not appear among the first searches of the workers or companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the short time that I have been using the tool called Linkedin I have been able to appreciate many benefits and my recommendation to other people is that if they are looking for a job or are looking for another opportunity to undertake just go to linkedin

Well with the passing of the years Linkedin has solved many problems helping me as to other people with linkedin I have been very aware of all the job offers that are on the market.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"When it comes to finding a good job, people prefer Linkedin "

What do you like best?

Linkedin when trying to find a job has been the most used tool over the years by both people and companies, companies whether small, medium or large I have very useful because with this tool can be known and so to be able to find the best professionals in the market and in the labor field, in terms of people he is very useful because they can solve the problem of finding a job.

Thanks to the variety of the profile that LinkedIn has in it you can enter your old jobs so that people can see where you worked and so you can see what company you developed before, you can even include the courses you have done so that they can see in that you specialize more, you can include your skills, the users with more skills appear first in the searches, you can add a small review of you in which you can talk about everything a bit, among many other things that make this tool the more chosen by all users.

What do you dislike?

To start this part I have only one negative thing to say about this incredible software and it is that the premium version is very expensive to buy it and sometimes if you do not have this version you do not appear among the first searches of companies such as the users but otherwise I have nothing more negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations about this software is that it can be used by any person including a student, companies have been very useful when looking for good employees and people are very useful to find good jobs, I generally recommend it.

Until the moments Linkedin has resolved the lives of many people including myself with this tool I have been able to keep up with the job offers I have been able to update my resume among many other things which make this tool the best.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Gabriel M.
Gabriel M.

"LInkedin, an ally to position yourself in the job market."

What do you like best?

I've had a good time listening to linkedin, several friends have managed to get employment opportunities through this platform and for that reason I decided to join, I really like its interface, it's very social, it allows me to ally myself with other people and companies that share my interests, I can to apply for job opportunities that I considered impossible and with Linkedin has become easy. There are two things I love about linkedin one of them is, your chat to communicate live with people in the loby and the other is that despite being a free version I tried it has worked very well, even the phone version Smart is nice.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin has been quite competent in all the areas I've tried, I do not have any disgust with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I live in Venezuela, it is a country that is in a very strong economic crisis and it is difficult to find the ideal job for you and that meets your needs, for this reason I recommend linkedin is excellent, free and easy to use, I recommend it openly.

We can access as a company to better qualified employees and ensure quality in our company, being in the banking field you have to be careful of who will be the future workers, we no longer depend on other companies for this because linkedin is in charge of the best way , has optimized our time in great way.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Finding a job now is easy with LinkedIn Job. "

What do you like best?

I love LinkedIn, because it’s a platform that brings together professionals and companies from all over the world in one place, where we can find jobs or find professionals, you might say LinkedIn, works as a huge social network of workers, FREE, very easy to use and quite intuitive, just have to create a profile, where you will supply all your professional information, and from that moment you will begin to be part of this incredible platform. Plus it’s not just an excellent way to find work, but you can meet colleagues from all over the world and get in touch with them, as a writer LinkedIn, It has allowed me to reach different publishing houses from different parts of the world and that is simply Fantastico, you grow as a professional.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about this platform, it's a fast, effective and easy way to get a job, with a nice interface and it's also free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a job I strongly recommend the use of LinkedIn, it is a giant platform of professionals that will facilitate the search for the job you need, easy to use, free and also is the place of thousands of professionals and companies.

Thanks to LinkedIn I have not only been able to find a job several times, I have also been able to expand as a writer and also meet colleagues from around the world.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Oneal  Alejandro L.
Oneal Alejandro L.

"Linkedin Exceptional tool for professional contact. "

What do you like best?

Personally, I consider Linkedin as the largest network of professionals in the world. Its creation was really perfect, allowing searches for employment opportunities inside and outside your territory from the comfort of your home is without a doubt something very beneficial.

Linkedin allows you to follow up on each of the job offers that are generated every day in any industrial sector, starting from there to apply to opt for that job that we want so much.

Added to that has allowed me to keep my curriculum in the cloud updated so that it is visible to anyone of interest and to the recruiters of the organizations. This allows me to know my educational level, degree obtained, work experience, skills, strength and information of my work and professional life.

Every day I keep in constant communication with colleagues and fellow students that sometimes was impossible because of the distance between them, because with linkedin we have also been able to take advantage of their instant messaging and the network of professionals, practically an internal chat within The application helps us to communicate and know some important information within our field of work.

It is very useful to work with Linkedin, beyond all those features offered by this tool, to know the publications that make the other professionals in the network, personally helped me a lot to know each of the updates in my area or simply when there is a course or diploma, that exchange of information is really worth knowing and in that way you can get the most out of this excellent platform.

Its functionality is basic and very simple when using it, it has very good appearance and solid support.

What do you dislike?

The only negative to which I can refer is about the high cost of the Premium version, personally I consider it very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any professional it is important that you implement Linkedin in your daily life, 100% recommended.

Every day I can make contacts with recruiters of large organizations from the comfort of my home or office, without a doubt knowing every offer of the labor market with only making a clip indicates that Linkedin is and will remain the tool of main use for professionals of the new generation This has allowed the labor market and job offers to evolve throughout the world. For me, the constant use of this tool has been very useful, I always keep up to date with the demands of professionals and the demands.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"What people look for to find a good job "

What do you like best?

Linkedin has been the best tool that all people have chosen when it comes to finding a good job over the years has ventured into the business world helping thousands of people and many companies to make themselves known as soon as possible. It is very useful for companies, because if they know and offer good things, they can find the best professionals in the world.

One of the features that I like about linkedin is that you can configure the job search according to the location where you are, it is incredible because it allows you to search among many jobs that fit the profile you have.

Another important feature is that you can connect with people who work in the same field as others and can even connect with people who are in your same company or who have studied your career, this is one of the most used tool in In recent years, because its interface is very easy to use and very fast, it does not require much experience when using it.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have only one complaint about this incredible tool which is that the premium version is very expensive for many users and if you do not have this version you will not appear among the first searches of people or companies, the rest I do not have any other Negative comment to say regarding this incredible software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin for all those people who want to find a good job and solve all their problems, and I even recommend them to small, medium and large companies that want to get the best workers in the field.

Linkedin has solved many problems of people including me, thanks to this tool I have been able to be aware of all the job offers, and even if you are a company you will solve the problem of finding good workers.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Gianna P.
Gianna P.

""Linkedin great resource to look for new talents and opportunities" "

What do you like best?

My favorite platform to create professional networks and obtain information in the labor and industrial market. Since the implementation of Linkedin I have met millions of colleagues around the world which we communicate to know a little more about the skills and work experience of each one.

Their functions allow you to look for vacancies or job opportunities that meet your work profile and to be able to follow up and apply for a new job with organizations around the world.

Basically it allows you to configure your job searches according to the site and location you want, as well as the requirements requested by the recruiters of the organization.

Linkedin has allowed me to have my curriculum duly updated, loaded with all my information, such as studies, work and work skills, and it is public for anyone who has any interest on your information. One of its features also allows you to keep track of how many people and companies have visited your information.

Another advantage of Linkedin is that I can communicate directly with my network of contacts from instant messaging, which helps me to have a more effective communication with colleagues and professionals for the exchange of information about professional improvement, specializations, courses and activities. professional interest.

Personally I consider that linkedin is the best job and professional search alternative of recent times, easy to find the profile in which you work and can even chat with the company's management.

It is a very easy to use software with excellent functionality and features.

What do you dislike?

Its Premium version is extremely expensive, many of the professionals who use this tool have the purpose of timely search for a job offer, which implies that their financial status is no longer acceptable to pay such an expensive fee for the improved version of Linkedin. Personally I would like it to be a little less expensive so that all professionals may be able to afford the expenses and get the most out of Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin for all professionals who wish to obtain that job offer so desired, personally 100 points for this platform

Personally I use Linkedin every day of my life to stay connected with professionals for the exchange of information on Marketing, this has allowed me to know each of the job offers that are generated daily in millions of companies around the world, and know the demands of each employer to keep me up to date in my area and be able to choose a possible employment with large organizations.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Adriana D.
Adriana D.

""Linkedin great professional raid tool to new job offers quickly and fruitfully" "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is my favorite social network to connect with great professionals from different areas of the world and know the job offers that are generated every minute in the labor market, without any doubt its functions allows constant monitoring of each job opportunity and meticulously know the requirements of employers.

This network allows me to keep my curriculum in the cloud so that all people who have an interest can know my work experience and my skills at work, this has allowed me to make great contacts with recruiters and professionals who want to exchange information of professional interest.

In addition to that, it allows to carry out a constant monitoring of the people and companies that have visualized your profile and your information which is favorable and is an alternative to obtain knowledge through the community.

Its functionality is quite nice and very simple to use, it has an excellent user interface and does not need previous knowledge to work on this platform.

Undoubtedly the new alternative for the search of job opportunities of the new professionals of the whole world, Linkedin constantly publishing job offers from different areas and a multitude of professionals tracking that long-awaited offer.

Personally I always keep in constant search to know the job proposals that meet my work profile and meet professionals who wish to exchange professional criteria.

What do you dislike?

Taking into account that it is a strictly professional network I do not tolerate the people who give inappropriate use to this platform, using as a social network for publications of their personal events, and sometimes diversify the information related to professional activities, there should be options for the restriction of those types of people who do not give the appropriate use to which Linkedin was designed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended 100% for any newly qualified professionals who want to have their first job opportunity.

Since the implementation of Linkedin I have been able to meet a multitude of professionals willing to exchange information of professional interest, as well as to know each of the job demands requested by recruiters of large organizations worldwide, taking into account this information always allows me look for updates in my subject to be able to compete in a possible job offer that meets my needs.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.

"Linkedin is the best option to find a good job "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, is a good tool that has helped many people to find a good job in terms of companies has helped them to become known around the world and thus be able to find the best workers in the industry.

Due to the varied profile of linkedin you can insert your old jobs so that companies or other people can see where you worked and your time spent there to acquire more experience, you can enter your courses so they can see what you specialize in, you can enter your skills in linkedin profiles with more skills are the most sought after by companies, you can add an excerpt to tell a little about yourself as you develop better among many other things.

Linkedin has been the tool that has dabbled in the world with it many people have solved their problems, it is an ideal tool for any office work and for any company.

What do you dislike?

So far I only have one negative thing to say about linkedin and is that if you do not have the premium version you will not appear in the first searches of people or any company otherwise I have nothing more negative to say about this incredible tool has served me a lot and is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendations that I make about this program can be used by any type of person without restrictions and any company and whether small, medium or large is an incredible tool that adapts to any need you have.

Thanks to this incredible tool called linkedin many people have solved their problems including me with this tool I have been able to solve the problem that was finding a job but thanks to linkedin I have been able to get to know a little more in the world of work and I have been able to receive some job offers.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Isabella A.
Isabella A.

"The best Ally when looking for work."

What do you like best?

Linkedin is a Social Network strictly focused for Professionals in search of better Labor positions. Undoubtedly, Linkedin has become the Best Social Network for this type of Objectives. It is a very useful Platoforma Online both for professionals and for large or small entrepreneurs who want to make your company known at the Labor Level. Linkedin is very easy to create since the only thing you need to create a Linkedin Account is an Email, which will give you access to your Linkendin account. Once you have your account created it will be a matter of only Adding your Academic Information, Your work experiences, Studies, Courses, Skills and Skills.

What most calls attention to the moment to see a profile is the quality of information with which this account, since it is one of the main things that people see when looking for personnel for work.

Since I use Linkedin it has been an incredible experience because it has helped me a lot to be in contact with many colleagues worldwide in this way I can help myself in my Labor Area because I can consult with colleagues about many activities that are presented to me daily in my work

It's an incredible network. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments that add about Linkedin is very useful easy to use and above all very useful for all those people looking for employment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

In the company it has been very useful to use Linkedin since Thanks to this wonderful Network has been able to get many employees from different areas. The best thing is that linkedin is such a large and extensive network in many countries that the opportunities to get a better job will never end.

I recommend it a lot

LinkedIn Job Search review by Zulis Mireida Z.
Zulis Mireida Z.

" Ideal Linkedin Network for professional growth ... "

What do you like best?

Linkedin has undoubtedly become a super useful network for professionals of all branches and specialties, once inserted in this social network we have the opportunity to expand our knowledge in the sense that what we do not know in the workplace infinities of members in this network from all over the world, with greater knowledge in the trade can give us the exact explanation of what we need to know at that moment, allowing us to have several criteria on a specific topic.

Another advantage of Linkedin is that it allows us to meet every day more professionals in all parts of the world with whom you can discuss criteria and labor procedures difficult to manage.

Linkedin also provides us with employment opportunities since this network is provided daily and at all times for the search of professionals in all parts of the world in all the professions that exist ...

What do you dislike?

Although this network is created so that professionals have the opportunity to interact with each other exchanging ideas and professional criteria and look for new job offers, the truth is that we often see users who do not give the correct use for example there are users inserted in this network that are dedicated to publishing photos and personal statements of celebrity as if it were facebook or something that have no relationship whatsoever for what is actually created This tool, I think Linkedin should seek improvements in what is privacy in this aspect appening a good security system so that this does not happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The professional who wants to expand in knowledge and in search of a job offer, I recommend you to register in this great community of Linkedin.

Thanks to this great network such as Linkedin I have had the opportunity to recruit and choose colleagues with extensive knowledge in the tasks that are carried out within our organization because through their profile we can see the experiences of each of them.

LinkedIn Job Search review by DANNY M.
DANNY M.

"Linkedin is our best ally"

What do you like best?

I like the versatile and easy to use that is linkendi, people think that it is only to get a new job, but linkendi is more than that, linkendi lets you share your knowledge in it you can create a network of friends, follow the companies of your choice, get clients and companies for your business, in addition to providing oline workshops for your growth, in our company has managed to increase our staff and train others thanks to learning that offers workshops according to your profecion to achieve better growth.

What do you dislike?

for my part I can not complain about this excellent program, but some employees have given me complaints that sometimes they restrict the account and they must be sending their documentation very often, sometimes I explain that it is protocol for the linkendi company as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkendi to all my colleagues and friends, because I think it is excellent for anyone who wants to make known, in it you can get new friends from around the world, as new options for very good jobs.

The staff of human resources of our company is more to benefit, because it facilitates the work when looking for a new staff for the company since linkendi gives all the detailed information and previous work as their training of the interested in the post.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Andres C.
Andres C.

""Tool aimed at finding job opportunities around the world" "

What do you like best?

A great platform that allows to look for job options and job opportunities. Linkedin allows you to follow job offers published by millions of organizations around the world.

The options offered by this useful tool allow each person to configure their job search according to their work profile and the location they want.

In addition to that, it allows you to create a user profile to which you can add your resume and your work life, attaching to that home of studies you attended, work experience, relevant information and interest and know each of the people and Companies that visit your profile and track people who show interest in your work profile.

Linkedin allows you to make contact with staff and add them to the network of contacts to exchange ideas and thoughts, information of interest regarding the job prospects that each professional desires.

According to your job profile, you can apply for job vacancies that are of interest to you and sometimes be able to make direct contact with the employers of the organization, which is a favorable point in the process of finding employment opportunities.

I like Linkedin because I always keep in contact with professionals and colleagues from other parts of the world, that allows me to change information of interest, to know some type of update in our matter, also to know each one of the offers and work demands to opt for a job with large organizations for improvements as professionally and economically that is what every professional wants.

I love your mobile application, I am always 100% connected to my linkedin and can use the option of instant messaging that helps speed up some information with my colleagues at work.

Linkedin has evolved the search of employment opportunities, simply from the comfort of your home you can follow up offers of jobs that interest you and thus avoid expenses and save time that involves leaving home to look for jobs. Without a doubt an excellent alternative for any professional.

What do you dislike?

Personally I think that the Premium version has a high cost for some professionals who may be unemployed and their liquidity is not the most appropriate at the moment, but it is certainly worth paying every penny to this platform. Its functionality suggests that any professional can opt for such a long-awaited job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for any professional

From making contacts with university colleagues, to being able to link with recruiters from large organizations in the world is one of the many benefits provided by Linkedin, every professional aspires to obtain that job that improves their job stability and change in their economic life, simply because from the comfort of your home and with this excellent tool you can start to follow up on each of the job offers and the application for it. For me it is the tool that has evolved the labor market of recent years offering incalculable benefits.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose C.
Jose C.

"Linkedin the tool that has dabbled in the world of work "

What do you like best?

Linkedin over the years has been the tool that has dabbled in the world of work and its surroundings this tool has been very useful for many people and even for many companies, personally I love the work designs of linkedin, the tools of search allows me to restrict the work to what I think and what I need, it is a free version and even has a mobile application and even makes suggestions to people you might know.

Another important feature that I see from linkedin is that this tool has its own messaging platform through which you can privately connect with professionals who work in your field or with people who work in your company you can use it to acquire Experience as to socialize with people who work even in your same company.

The interface that has linkedin is one of the best on the market, it is very easy and very intuitive which makes it very easy to use compared to others, in general, linkedin is the tool that all the people should use because thanks to this you can find the work of your life and even the companies for them is very useful because with this they can be known in the business world so that they can get the best workers for their company.

What do you dislike?

This program has helped me a lot and has not presented any type of problem otherwise it is a tool that everyone should have since you do not need much experience so you can use it dramatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this amazing tool to all those people who wish to find their life's work and make their lives totally change

Linkedin has helped me a lot to get job offers that I never thought about getting is an incredible tool helps me to reduce the search to find jobs that suit my needs and everything I need

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jhon B.
Jhon B.

"Linkedin is the best. "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is such a wonderful network without any doubt, perfected to find the best alternatives in what employment is concerned within the region where you want or where you reside, this network is the right one for any professional who is applying for a job, of equal way for organizations and companies that require professionals in their different areas of service. Linkedin promotes you, discloses your skills, abilities and aptitudes through your resume, that is, just presenting your curriculum summary.

This network is easy to use, without any limitation you can publish photographs that express something about you, that is to say that they speak for themselves, that promote you to obtain what you have wanted or those you are looking for, it also allows you to to establish constant communication with professionals who have your same aspirations and hopes, thus keeping you up-to-date with any event, all through a personal chat and that those same professional contacts may at some point provide you or request an opinion or recommendation. In this way anyone who sees a profile can know more about the person and consider it or not suitable to cover any need for service or a job vacancy.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Linkedin. It really is the best thing to find a good job. I recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

This extraordinary tool has allowed to fill the existing vacancies with high quality professionals and with great job ambitions in many companies and businesses, particularly in the company where I work alike, from this fantastic social network has been much profit, It has been possible to hire staff with excellent attributes which has led us to grow, to have positive and professional qualities as well as the spirit of cooperation and a very good attitude towards the contributions that we offer every day of which we are part of the personnel of the same, what has generated that the knowledge of all is enriched.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Danielis R.
Danielis R.

"When you want to find an excellent job, just register in linkedin "

What do you like best?

Linkedin the tool that has made it possible to help find an excellent job and improve the economic situation of many people, helps you to interact and connect with people who work in your same field and even with people who work in your same company.

Thanks to the variety that has its profile which you can enter your old jobs this will help many companies and many other workers can see where you worked and can know the situation in which you are, you can enter the courses you have done so that the Specialist can see in you perform better.

Since graduating I have aspired for an excellent job, when I discovered it has allowed me to navigate and meet a wide variety of companies looking for information and knowing the best companies around the world.

Its interface is very easy and very intuitive which makes this tool very useful and you do not need much experience to start using it and you can find the job of your dreams.

What do you dislike?

Until today I have been using linkedin I have no negative comments to add to this excellent tool otherwise in the short time I have been using it I have taken much advantage, I have seen many job offers and I have interacted with people who they work in the same company that I

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this excellent tool for all those people who want to find a good job and want to change their lives, and for small, medium and large companies will serve them much

Linkedin has solved the problem of many people, some of them are:

- You can communicate with people from your same company

- You can follow up on the work proposals

- You can make yourself known to the world and show all your experience

LinkedIn Job Search review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Linkedin is the most Fructifera Social Network for Professionals"

What do you like best?

Linkedin is an online platform that allows users who live in it to be informed about new jobs. Linkedin has been very useful for me since it has opened many doors for me in many places.

It is one of the best social networks to search for work now because in this platform many entrepreneurs, traders who are always in constant search of personnel.

One of the things that I always recommend and will continue to do is to maintain a fairly complete, that you notice that it is a profile of a true professional, since the first thing that businessmen who are looking for staff see is an unblemished and unparalleled profile

Linkedin is the best platform to find a good job. I recommend it to the Maximum.

What do you dislike?

During the years that I have been using Linkedin both Personally and Professionally, I have nothing left to say that it is the best social network to find a job according to your needs.

I consider that I have nothing negative to comment on Linkedin. It is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

Since I use Linkedin, My work has become much easier and more dynamic. Since one of the things that I take advantage of this platform is that I can communicate with professionals and colleagues from anywhere in the world, this has allowed me to be very connected to a large amount of information that my work requires.

Another unbelievable thing that Linkedin has is that if you are an entrepreneur and you want to make your company known, linkedin is the first step to do so. Because not only is responsible for offering work to people if it is also able to make your company recognized worldwide.

Linkedin is a Gold Mine. You just have to know Take advantage of it

LinkedIn Job Search review by Cristina P.
Cristina P.

"Excellent platform for the timely search of job offers"

What do you like best?

Social network intended for strictly professional use that allows users to make direct contacts with large recruiters from around the world, this platform has allowed job searches to evolve and even to do it directly from home.

Thanks to Linkedin you can specify each of your work experiences, studies and degrees obtained, information of interest and everything related to your work life, this allows it to be visible to millions of people around the world as well as the work organizations that are in constant searches of professionals.

Every day thousands of companies in the world publish job offers. It is there where each professional doing scrupulous searches can make contact with the work organizations or even follow up the applications that meet your profile and professional criteria.

Another of the advantages offered is its text messaging, which allows you to write directly to that person you want and thus streamline any process.

Your contact network allows you to meet professionals and colleagues from different countries, being favorable for users because in the exchange of information they can always stay updated with information related to the area or your career, know the available updates, courses, diplomas, specializations where You can take advantage of this platform.

Thanks to Linkedin I can always keep in constant conversation with colleagues working knowing each of the skills that exist in the labor market to obtain a job opportunity in the future.

I really enjoy uploading photos, images, videos related to my work activities or have a professional relationship with the oil processes.

This application provides a great way to make professional networks and know each of the job proposals that are generated every minute in the world.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage of Linkedin I think is the Premium version that is quite expensive, but otherwise satisfied by what LinkedIn offers, it is an excellent tool for finding job opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any professional who wants to know the labor market I recommend Linkedin.

It allows each day to grow as a professional, making contacts with thousands of colleagues in the world and exchange information of interest, it helps me to know each job offer and know the demands of employers, keep my curriculum updated and visible to anyone who is interested for my information, to make contact with organizations and permanent search of improvements of work and improvements of salary offers.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Anabella A.
Anabella A.

"Are you looking for a job? "Linkedin the perfect software for any applicant" "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is my favorite social network of recent times, it provides excellent benefits to professionals who are looking for job offers job opportunities in a specific area and even other parts of the world.

It offers options where users can keep their curriculum in the cloud fully updated so that it can be available to anyone who wants to know about your work experience, universities where you attended, titles obtained, and everything related to the professional profile.

This has made it possible to make direct contact with large recruiters from different companies around the world taking into account the possibility of acquiring a job that we have expected so much.

I enjoy being able to chat with coworkers via direct messaging offered by Linkedin, just by adding it to your network of contacts you can be in touch with that person and in addition to that, exchange information and work interest.

Your mobile application is quite solid and robust to keep us connected to our Linkedin at all times and to the site that we want from our cell phone.

Thanks to this tool I can know each of the job offers and follow up to always be informed of the professional demands of each organization.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to suffer from this tool, without doubt its functions allows contact with companies and opt for a job possibility. Personally, it worked perfectly for me.

Software is very useful and does not show any disadvantage

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth using this tool, its benefits are extremely good, you can make yourself known as a professional in the whole world, just keep your curriculum updated and you will see the results you will get

Linkedin allows the job search to be directly from home and it is no longer necessary to move from one site to another, in addition to that all contacts are direct with the recruiters of each company which allows you to have more possibility to opt for that position so wanted.

As a professional I always keep in constant updates, Linkedin has allowed me to follow sites of interest to know each of the promotions offered by training companies and additionally to know each of the requirements and requirements of the contracting companies.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Luzdelis R.
Luzdelis R.

"Some of the best tool to find a good job "

What do you like best?

The amazing tool linkedin has made it possible over the years that the search for work is much easier than many years ago, it helps you to start conversations with professionals who get undressed in your same area to be able to acquire experiences or even connect and socialize with people who work in your same company.

This amazing tool has a very varied profile that allows you to insert your old jobs so companies that want to contact you will know the experience you have had, you can place your courses so that companies and others see what you specialize in, your skills, where you studied among many other things.

Another thing that I like is that you can track very accurately the job offers that people or companies are making and that comply with each professional profile of any person.

Thousands of people use this incredible tool which has dabbled in the business of work, helping people to get the job of their dreams and choose a better life than the one they are currently leading.

What do you dislike?

One negative thing I have to say about this program is that the premium package is very expensive and if you do not have it you will not appear in the first searches that companies or people do, but with respect to everything else I feel very satisfied with what I have achieved with linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this great tool for all those people who want their lives to change to find a better job, and for companies that do not stay behind thanks to this can get the best workers in your area

Nowadays the linkedin tool has been the best alternative for people to find work, and it has also helped companies to obtain good employees

LinkedIn Job Search review by Santiago Jose S.
Santiago Jose S.

"Professional network that allows you to connect with great recruiters around the world. "

What do you like best?

Excellent social network that allows professionals to make direct contact with recruiters of millions of companies at a level.

Linkedin has made it possible to evolve the search for work in almost all the world, with its incredible variety that has its profile in which you can insert the places where you worked previously, your courses made so that they can see where you work best, your aptitudes, assisted studies and professional degrees you got.

It also helps to stay connected with professionals from your area all over the world, allows you to create your network of acquaintances among colleagues and professionals.

It should be ruled out that linkedin according to its characteristics allows you to make detailed tracking of each of the job offers that meet the professional profile of each user, also allows you to configure your search in the region you want and in exact places.

Millions of organizations around the world use this network to create a direct link with professionals who want to move into the ranks of these companies, helping to obtain these highly appreciated jobs.

What do you dislike?

I like what is offered by linkedin, the Premium package is very expensive for some professionals and companies, but personally you get many benefits for every penny paid to linkedin, without a doubt its features are excellent, I am very happy to connect with great friends and colleagues and linkedin gave me the opportunity to do it again thanks to its network. It is the perfect tool of recent times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any professional who wants to choose a job, implement linkedin and know the results Increiboes, I highly recommend it.

Currently Linkedin is an alternative job search for many professionals around the world, as well as large organizations seeking professional excellence.

Many professionals have obtained jobs thanks to this platform, thus being able to save time in relocation and expenses combined with that, just by configuring your profile placing the most important information in your career. You could opt for the job you want so much.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Pedro Jose Z.
Pedro Jose Z.

"Wide network and community of successful professionals. "

What do you like best?

This is a very useful and important tool that provides us with the procedure to interact, grow and exchange criteria at a professional level and even acquire various job offers depending on the profession of each user that is using it. Linkedin is characterized by its wide and extensive professional community around the globe, the important thing of this platform is that as a professional of a specific career to insert in detail my data, my experience, skills and abilities I deduce the ability of knowledge, strengths and weaknesses of the user with whom I convert.

It should be noted that apart from the advantages mentioned above on this platform is that it is completely free.

What do you dislike?

It really gets a bit uncomfortable when there are users who make inappropriate and non-professional profile publications such as celebrity photos, parties etc. Being that in this network should be published states, videos of strictly labor-related profile where the compass is open for users and professionals in the field to initiate and issue constructive recommendations to personal criteria.

Another disadvantage is that the Premium version is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to any professional who wants to expand their knowledge, their network of colleagues and job offers.

This tool has allowed me to expand my knowledge, colleagues and acquire various job offers thanks to its extensive network of professionals.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yeraldin L.
Yeraldin L.

"Linkedin tool that has modernized the search for job opportunities in recent times. "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is the social network that has allowed millions of professionals to connect with large companies and work organizations, its functionality allows you to track job applications in specific regions and sites depending on your work profile.

Maintain your personal resume duly updated with all your information that is visible in your profile for any person or company that has an interest in your profile is only possible thanks to linkedin.

I like to always be able to stay connected with former colleagues and fellow students thanks to the contact network and additionally to be able to send direct messaging to have a more effective communication.

As a professional I have always aspired to the best deals in recognized industries, Linkedin allows me to browse around the world looking for information of interest and that much desired opportunity.

Grateful with Linkedin, I really like its operation.

What do you dislike?

It is a great platform for all the professionals of the whole world and of great utility for the big industries that want to hire to their rows of works those avant-garde professionals, personally they do not bother me anything about Linkedin. On the contrary satisfied with what was provided and with all the characteristics that facilitate obtaining and monitoring the desired jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, platform that offers possibilities of success and triumph as a professional

Linkedin allows me to facilitate being surrounded and linked with professionals who share the same objective and is the timely search for the desired job offer, starting from being a more objective, productive professional and always being competitive in the highest labor market in the world .

LinkedIn Job Search review by Angeli D.
Angeli D.

""Linkedin the tool that evolved the search for employment opportunities in the whole world""

What do you like best?

It is a platform based on the search for employment opportunities in the world, it allows you to connect with these big industries just by following each of their movements in this social network. At the same time allows to create a network of professionals from different branches and careers for the effective exchange of information and professional interest.

It is based on the creation of a profile of each user which allows you to break down all your curriculum person information call work experience, houses of study where you attended, courses and academic supplements, absolutely everything related to your work profile so that it can be maintained in the cloud and be visited by people who have some interest in your work profile.

From there, each one of the job possibilities is born, which can be presented by making direct contact with the recruiters of large organizations worldwide and follow up on all the requirements that they request there.

Personally, it is very useful to be able to keep in touch with my fellow students and colleagues with the direct messaging option offered by Linkedin to interact and change specific information.

I can know how many people have visited my profile and visualized each of my publications.

Thanks to Linkedin I can know each one of the requirements of the labor market in the whole world and keep myself updated in my professional career.

What do you dislike?

I consider that its Premiun version is highly expensive, but personally I enjoy the use of this Software, so keep in touch with friends and colleagues and choose a position in large organizations are one of the benefits offered by Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, widely recommended.

Effective communication with work colleagues.

Follow up on great job offers.

Direct contact with recruiters.

Make myself known in the world labor market,

No doubt great tool with extraordinary benefits.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Samantha J.
Samantha J.

"The fastest and most effective way to find work. "

What do you like best?

Linkedin Job Search contains all the necessary tools to help us in the complicated job search process. Within this platform, we can find automatic recommendations and job opportunities in a specific place (country, city, municipality), since the search is based on in the geolocation. From the same application, we can opt for offers where they request a Linkedin profile similar to ours, since their technology crosses the data between companies and candidates. Searches are carried out by title, location and keywords. The most interesting thing about this platform is that not only will we receive offers based on our Linkedin profile, but also based on the searches we have made and saved, as well as jobs that we have been interested in, LinkedIn has push notifications, that is, they send us notices when the vacancies correspond to our searches. To apply for a specific position, we make it very easy, since we only have to use our Linkedin profile and opt for the position, without complicating the life of having to send data and more data, emails or phone calls. Regarding privacy, it is fully guaranteed by Linkedin, since they agree not to publish any content of our activity in this application, in our personal account. In Genreal Linkedin Job is very easy to use, and that will allow you to find the job that you want in a very practical and effective way.

What do you dislike?

In all the time that I have been using this application, I have not achieved anything negative, it is easy to use, with a nice interface and where we can find work or get in touch with professionals or companies from other places, it is really great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the constant search of work but you still do not get anything, I highly recommend LinkedIn Job, it is a platform that offers you the necessary tools to get the job you are looking for, in addition to giving you the advantage of getting in touch with professionals and companies of all over the world, I do not think you can get a bigger network of professionals with better opportunities than LinkedIn Job.

Thanks to LinKedIn I give my resume to thousands of people and companies, where I find better job opportunities, as well as it allows me to meet professionals from my field from all over the world. It has also been very useful in my company to find the staff we are looking for, and this is the good thing about LinkedIn, which not only benefits people individually, but also with companies, allowing them to find the human talent they need.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Noel R.
Noel R.

"Linkedin is the solution when you want to find a good job "

What do you like best?

Throughout the years, Linkedin has been the ideal tool for all those who want to get to know each other in order to find a better job, thanks to the great variety that their profile has in it, you can place your old jobs so that other companies can see where you worked and can have a reference, you can place your courses so that people can see what you specialize in, you can place your skills so that they can see what you stand out among, among many other things.

The interface of this program is very good and very easy to use, you do not need much experience to be able to use this tool.

As for the companies it is very useful for them to make their business known and they can find their best employees, in general everything I have said this tool is unmatched like any other, it is the best in its style

What do you dislike?

One thing I want you to improve is that if you do not have the premiun version you do not appear in the main searches, but the rest I do not have another negative comment about this tool around the time that I have been using it has served me well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin for all those people who wish to find a better job, and for companies that wish to publicize their company

Thanks to that I found linkedin I can get to know more in almost everyone, this tool will help me get the job I need to have a better life

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

"I have liked this software so much, it is very useful."

What do you like best?

I like Linkedin Jobs because I found this as an easier way to seach jobs, they offer you some differents types of jobs, and they say their location, besides the searching is very helpful and easy. Also you can save some information about different jobs and if you like some of it, you can request on that job. And I like the fact that they update the jobs list frenquently and it is very good.

What do you dislike?

I have seen nothing bad on it yet. I really like it and it has helped me a lot to get more jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing that I can say that this is the easiest way to get jobs. I recommend it so much

I have been searching more jobs if I want to work on my free time, and thank with that I could obtain some aditional money for me, and I made some jobs with it.

LinkedIn Job Search review by bladimir p.
bladimir p.

"When you want to find a good job, Linkedin is your option "

What do you like best?

Linkedin is a tool that has helped people over the years to get the job of their dreams, Thanks to the variety of their profile you can insert your old jobs, the courses you have done, your skills, the university where you studied among many other things so that companies can know what you do and all your strengths, in terms of companies is very useful because they can make your company known and try to get the best employees.

Another important thing that this incredible tool has is a private chat through which you can communicate with other people who work in your same company or you can connect with people who work in your same field and thus acquire more experience of the that you already have

In general of everything that I said Linkedin is a tool that has served me as many people around the world is execelente, I recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Until the moment that I have been using this tool it has served me a lot, it has not given me any kind of ideal problems for any person or company that wishes to make itself known to the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thanks to linkedin many people including me have solved many problems in our daily life, we have not made known in the world, I recommend it for small, medium and large companies

Thanks to this tool I have been able to get to know other companies and other people besides all this allows me to see and follow up with other people and other companies that interest me

LinkedIn Job Search review by ana g.
ana g.

"the best job offers when you need it"

What do you like best?

linkedin job search allows you as a user to search the different job offers published on the platform, linkedin gives you the ease of searching for job offers among different companies and choosing according to your experience the vacancy they need in it and they will evaluate if you are qualified for it or not, this platform is incredible because it is a business platform full of professionals and great businessmen and for these the opportunities are thousands

What do you dislike?

something that I regret most is not knowing it before, if I had known it before everything would have been easier and easier thanks to it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's super easy to use plus there are thousands of opportunities waiting for you

personally can look for a quality job and according to my previous experience in addition to the labor is excellent to find new candidates for vacancies in the company

LinkedIn Job Search review by Valeria D.
Valeria D.

""Linkedin Jobs the best and most efficient job portal in the cloud" "

What do you like best?

I use this tool every day of my life to keep me informed of the new job offers that may be generated in my sector and my profile meets the requested requirement. Linkedin facilitates the search for jobs anywhere in the world where you want, and follow up with the big companies in the world to opt for a new job.

With the features that Linkedin offers you can keep your curriculum updated and visible to any person or recruiter who has some interest in the information you break down there, in the same way to closely monitor which organization or professional has visited your profile.

Linkedin is a very collaborative tool because, together with all the job information features, it also notifies you when a new vacancy is generated that coincides with your professional profile.

I really enjoy the feature of my Network which helps me stay connected with great professionals and colleagues at work and always be in contact through direct messaging.

Personally I strongly recommend the use of this tool to opt for that great job that as a professional we all want.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to add for LinkedIn. The Premium version is a bit expensive, but the payment is worth the investment since the benefits are surprising, since you could directly arrive at that job so dreamed and longed for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, Excellent tool.

Every professional dreams of obtaining this opportunity to work with large organizations recognized worldwide, Linkedin Jobs allows you to contact or link with those recruiters that you want so much, no doubt the last years has been a pioneer in the help of great job offers, I can navigate In the whole working world thanks to this virtuous tool, always keep updated and knowing the new job offers that meet your professional criteria.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Luisana G.
Luisana G.

"Linkedin Jobs "The perfect tool for the search for that job you want so much" "

What do you like best?

Keeping your curriculum updated in the cloud in view of all those big organizations and recruiters around the world is only possible thanks to Linkedin.

Its functionality offers professionals to know each of the job offers that correspond to their profile and observe the demand of each of the specific careers.

This excellent platform allows you to browse and search for that job offer you want and aspire to, in addition to that it allows you to search in the geographical area of ​​your preference.

Linkedin has also allowed me to be in constant contact with those colleagues of work and even university colleagues and studies in which we always keep in constant exchange of information and ideas thanks to its direct messaging and my contact network and the creation of alerts to Every offer that you consider positive.

Personally, the most complex social network for any professional, its use is extremely simple and worth exploring in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

Personally I like what is offered by Linkedin Jobs, without a doubt it allows me to make contact with large work organizations and make myself known day by day as a professional making contacts with colleagues around the world.

Its functionality has considered me magnificent, always visualizing how many people have visited my profile, keeping my curriculum updated, following sites of interest to know some relevant information, in a few words, Perfect Tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommended for any professional, no doubt Excellent tool, I recommend it to contact large organizations and request that job you want so much.

Make yourself known in the labor market of the whole world with this tool.

Permanent link with professionals and colleagues at work.

Curriculum updated in the cloud.

Follow-up Constant of job offers.

Contact with recruiters from all over the world.

Relevant information about my career.

Improvements as a professional

Follow up to the companies of my interest.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Anibal P.
Anibal P.

"The quick solution to find work alone."

What do you like best?

Linkedin is an excellent tool designed to discover employment options in the territory where you are, it is aimed at people who are looking for employment as well as for companies and businesses that are looking for new talent. This tool promotes your professional career to participate in new challenges and opportunities, even offers the possibility of offering your services, your projects through your curriculum or a simple business card, you can also make publications, upload images and photos that say something you and that impels you to achieve what you are looking for, because it is very easy and quick to use, without having previous experience, because it has a personal chat that allows communication between people who work in the same place and who have the same interests.

This web portal also approves requesting recommendations from other people who are part of this network, either by a commercial relationship of any kind or simply by having done a job previously, so that each user who sees our profile, will know what they think. clients and the people of us and to know if they can or not request of our services.

To conclude I can say that personally I enjoy this program of such good quality, because it allows me to progress professionally as I keep informed of any event and the different movements and activities that occur in the publications of other users. .

What do you dislike?

In my personal opinion I can say that regarding this software I have nothing negative to allude because on the contrary I consider it a great help for anyone who is looking for new job opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ITS THE BEST

Thanks to this fantastic tool, the company where I work has been able to select and recruit great staff with an excellent potential that allows us to carry out each of the functions and fulfill them fully.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ismael S.
Ismael S.

"Linkedin platform for more robust job offers from the cloud and fruitful for professionals. "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Jobs a well-founded tool for applying for new jobs through an employment exchange platform, which allows applicants to make it easier and easier to search for new opportunities.

The best feature provided by this platform is that according to your work profile and experiences you can filter the desired jobs that meet your skill sets and thus obtain the best results in your job search.

In addition to that, it keeps you always connected with your fellow students or also with colleagues and professionals from different branches through the network of contacts, as well as being able to contact them through direct messages or chat.

Honestly I really enjoy the ease of job searches on specific sites. It is a valuable tool, I like to inform myself about relevant activities with the publications that are made by different users, as a professional it helps me to always keep myself updated of any event.

I always keep my Vitae curriculum updated in the cloud so it can be seen by any interested recruiter.

Excellent program with very good quality, useful to grow daily as a professional and navigate the labor market worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments about this software or its use, on the contrary this tool makes the job search easier, your skills allow you to navigate in a global labor market for the search of opportunities that strengthen your professional life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, the use of this tool has worked well, I recommend it to any professional who wants to face new challenges in the labor market, the benefits are great.

I enjoy being able to make myself known in the labor market through my web-based curriculum thanks to Linkedin, in addition to doing a thorough follow-up of the big organizations and recruiters of the world, waiting for a job vacancy to be created that matches your profile. Personally grateful for what linkedin offers and I recommend it to any professional.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Fidel C.
Fidel C.

"LinkedIn simply the best job seeker"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn should be currently simply the best job seeker that can exist in the market, its users can easily with a click find from a robust and formidable list of diverse jobs in any available field. LinkedIn also provides its users the ability to filter the options according to the profile of each person, taking into account aspects such as their skills, skills and experiences previously obtained in related activities.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that can displease me on LinkedIn, I think it is not exaggerated when you say the excellent platform that is this system for finding jobs, which is a matter of vital importance for anyone with a productive personality anywhere in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to LinkedIn, that they continue to be the excellent platform they have been for all these years, they have undoubtedly offered their users the best solutions in help to find and improve the quality of work of the users that benefit from it. as of the organizations that also make use of this.

LinkedIn, once allowed me to contact various organizations that tried to attract applicants to different jobs with knowledge, skills and abilities similar to those I own and which are considered one of the most quoted in the job market for large number of people in america and the rest of the world. On LinkedIn, I also found new alternatives on how to improve the way in which the collectors saw my professional profile, as well as other users' experiences on how to increase the chances of attracting the attention of different organizations.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Elio R.
Elio R.

"The best way to find a good job and make your company known "

What do you like best?

Throughout the years, LinkedIn has been very helpful in helping people find a good job. This incredible tool is very fast and very easy to use, thanks to the fact that it has a personal chat you can communicate with people who work in your same company or meet people who dissappear in your field and acquire more experience thanks to the variety of your profile you can enter the courses you have done, your old jobs your skills among many other things if you use the premium option you have many more options to do more things in general is an incredible tool does not need much experience to enter and use this tool

What do you dislike?

Until the moment linkedin has not given me any inconvenience otherwise it has helped me a lot to be able to acquire more experience in my work and to make my skills better known

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend linkedin for those people who want to find a better job and increase their income to help themselves and their families with this incredible tool they can even have a better life I recommend them, also as I said before to people enter linkedin to find the solution to what they are looking for

Thanks to linkedin I have been able to solve many problems in my daily life. Linkedin is a great tool that helps both people and companies because they can make their companies better known and be able to provide work to other people who are more need

LinkedIn Job Search review by Rupert G.
Rupert G.

"Excellent platform to find work"

What do you like best?

I really like linkedin as it is a platform where I get suggestions for work related to my specialty or career, it is very good to meet colleagues and talk to them, I also like it because it is like a social network where your curriculum is present and so to be able to receive work suggestions and much more.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad against Linkedin, on the contrary I feel lucky to have had this excellent platform, where when creating an account on this website you already have a corporate email and thousands of options to find a job to size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the entire business, entrepreneurial and student community to apply for a Linkedin -job search so they can get work based on their curriculum which is very important and helps those who use it, in addition to finding professionals who can help guide and get a job quickly.

And if you're looking for a corporate Linkedin email, that's what you're looking for.

Thanks to Linkedin I found my work just postulating my resume in it, it helped me to have my first corporate email and to find professional colleagues, besides allowing me to enter webs that need to start session as in G2crowd which is going very well since this page takes information from my linkedin profile and based on my reviews they approve or disapprove.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Ana Maria M.
Ana Maria M.

"The best website, to find work quickly"

What do you like best?

When we mentioned Linkedin, we talked about a Web portal designed to find job options in any location that you find, is aimed at companies, businesses and people who are looking for a job. This Social network was launched in December 2002 and currently has 303 million Active Users, of which 80% of those users are between people who are looking for work and entrepreneurs who through this network make your company grow every day more What I like most about Linkedin is that versatility in all its tools, it gives you the option that you like the most when documenting your information (Studies, Work Experience, Professions) Linkedin allows you to upload your Curriculum or simply add it to the Profile. You can make publications, upload photos, images or things that represent you in that way it will make it much easier to find a job since, however attractive your profile may be, you will have the ideal job, you can interact with

the people in any geographic location Linkedin is very easy to use and you do not need to have previous experience since you only need to have an email and your curriculum vitae. I recommend it is very good, and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to Comment on Linkedin for Job, it really is very useful for people who are looking for a job.

It is a fairly complete program and without any time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best. I love it

Laborally Linkedin has helped me a lot in my area of work, it helps me to be in contact with colleagues anywhere in the world, we share ideas, and we help each other. For that and many more things, linkedin is my favorite social network

LinkedIn Job Search review by Nieves Marisol V.
Nieves Marisol V.

"Do you need a job? Linkedin, will solve your problems "

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a job and you have not had the best of luck with that, you arrived at the indicated place. LINKEDIN

When talking about linkedin, we refer to a social network aimed at people who are looking for a job and with that a better quality of life. This social network is so efficient that I have not heard a negative comment from people who have registered to find a good job and have not achieved, it is the opposite you will always have positive results to your job search.

Linkedin is something very similar to Facebook, has the same tools and with almost similar functions but with different objectives. The goal of Linkedin is to help people through their network to make connections and thus find a good job.

I highly recommend Linkedin for Job

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me about Linkedin for Job is that the section on linkedin Premium is extremely expensive, and very few people can access it. I recommend adjusting that detail a little bit otherwise I have nothing more negative than Add, it is Incredible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin to all those people who are researching work, it is very good I recommend it at all times.

At corporate level Linkedin for Job is very useful because it allows you to connect with Employees regardless of where you are, it is one of the advantages of Linkedin. I love that

LinkedIn Job Search review by Mariemilys M.
Mariemilys M.

"Are you looking for a job? Linkedin is the solution to your problems. "

What do you like best?

When we talk about Linkedin, we refer to an Online Platform for the Search of both Employment and Companies. Linkedin or as I call it The bridge to your success, is one of the best pages for the search of good jobs, almost 90% of people who register on Linkedin is to be aware of the available jobs.

It is very easy to create a Linkedin Account, because simply to open an Account you need an Email and the rest of the configuration of your Profile is neither more nor less than a Curriculum vitae with the only difference that is digitized.

I know a lot of people who have managed to get very good jobs thanks to the magic that Linkedin has, for those people who say it is silly and who wonder how I can get a job through a computer or a phone. Well, this is your best alternative, if you are looking for a job, it is time you try to create an account on Linkedin and you will surely get incredible results.

Another thing that I love about Linkedin is the tool that allows you to connect with other people regardless of the location where you are and thus be informed of the different job opportunities around the world. Really Linkedin is the best network to make working connection. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments that add on Linkedin, It is one of the most productive social networks that currently exist, It is a fairly complete and very useful network. I love

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin to all those people who are looking for work. Linkedin is your best option

I use linkedin daily in my Work Area, because it allows me to stay connected with many people and colleagues at the international level and that gives me a lot of help when it comes to exercising my work, as any questions or comments I have, without any problem I can do it with them.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

"The best tool when looking for a job "

What do you like best?

Linkedin, is one of the best platforms to find a job most enter linkedin for that this incredible tool allows you to contact people from all over the world, in your profile you can add your previous jobs as you can also add your courses, your skills between many other things, it is a very fast social network and very easy to use without having much experience, linkedin has a personal chat with which you can communicate with other people to ask about any questions you have, when creating your account you can apply your resume to many jobs in general is an incredible tool, I recommend it

What do you dislike?

Until now I have nothing bad to say about linkedin, otherwise I think this social network was made in order to help people to get a better job and especially for companies that want to know a little more this is the tool that should be used, after all this I said I have nothing more to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this great tool for all those people who want to find a better job to get ahead and earn more income

Thanks to linkedin, I, as well as many other people, have been able to solve the problem of getting a job. There are incredible offers, to entrepreneurs it helps a lot to make the world known to their companies

LinkedIn Job Search review by Juan R.
Juan R.

"The best tool to get employment"

What do you like best?

Linkedin is a digitalized platform that aims to foster connection between professionals or entrepreneurs. 70% of the use that people in Linkedin give you is to find work that by the way is a very good tool for that, I have many people who have found work through LinkedIn. As it allows you the opportunity to find a job, it also allows you to be acquainted with Friends and Colleagues around the world through the LinkedIn Chat. In our profile it is advisable to add as much information as possible, such as Add your Knowledge, Attitudes, Work experience, Studies, Knowledge. Among other things that will allow you to have a much more striking profile. It is a social network very easy to use and very advantageous. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Linkedin for Job. Never before had there been a social network that would be responsible for creating connections between professionals and large entrepreneurs for a good purpose. I love. Every day I can observe the work proposals that are presented to me in my Profile. Very good application,. The best But nevertheless I would like to emphasize that I find the Premium package of LinkedIn a bit expensive otherwise everything is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Linkedin to all those people who are looking for a good job. Linkedin is your best alternative Its the Best.

I have been very useful daily in my work, I can connect with my colleagues and interact on many interesting things of our work, help each other and above all be able to be informed of all job offers that are available anywhere in the world . Linkedin is the best way to your a better future

LinkedIn Job Search review by sandra a.
sandra a.

"LinkedIn is the best experience for found Job"

What do you like best?

which is a professional profile, where it serves as a tool to find colleagues and jobs that may be of interest, and also creates a profile for different companies looking for good profiles, also for business relationships and business among people who improve their rating, I recommend Linkedin because it is an easy, simple tool and I love it beause found diferents profiles in the red.

What do you dislike?

that there are users who make publications that can not be true, and where the professional profile of people does not show much, personal data is obtained in minutes does not have much privacy and even anyone can see what is published with the risk of that there may be some defamation of some person

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it, it is a good platform

linkedin has a global reach and creates connections with other people and companies but i recomended likedin, amplifies the scope, can do different and good business in the company, there is direct communication with customers, gives visibility to the brand, Publish useful and relevant content for your customers. Do not be endogamous.

Create a calendar with the contents that you are going to publish and respect the dates.

Publish regularly and at the best time for your company.

Involve your employees in the use of LinkedIn.

Invest a few minutes each day to find out what your customers and potential customers are talking about on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Job Search review by Yadexi d.l angeles V.
Yadexi d.l angeles V.

"Linkedin Jobs Useful platform for finding job opportunities anywhere in the world "

What do you like best?

Excellent tool for finding employment opportunities on the web and at the same time allows you to be connected with millions of professionals around the world. Thanks to its characteristic to our user profile we can add all our work experience, academic training, studies, sites of interest, and always keep our curriculum vitae updated and ready for any job you want.

This tool allowed me to reconnect with all the students in my class and in the same way exchange important information regarding my career and the study house.

My favorite characteristics are to alert those job proposals that interest me so much that I can constantly monitor all the people who visit my profile.

Undoubtedly a powerful tool to relate with key figures of recruitment worldwide

What do you dislike?

Honestly I do not have any negative comments, but nevertheless I consider that the Linkedin Premium version is extremely expensive, in my experience I have obtained excellent results with this tool, it allows me to know day by day the job offers related to my profile, to be connected with the that on one occasion were my university colleagues, be updated with relevant news, I think this tool is going in the right direction, very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's worth it you will not regret it

It has been very helpful to be able to connect every day with my colleagues and friends at university, in addition to being able to always be informed of the most important job offers in the world, this I have been able to achieve with Linkedin, it is a virtuous tool, I recommend 100%. Personally, the best software to search for job offers and make me known in the global recruiting market.

LinkedIn Job Search review by douglas t.
douglas t.

"a good way to find work or be found"

What do you like best?

thanks to this platform I could find employment in a very practical and simple way, just create my profile specifying my talents and skills, it is also an excellent platform to find employees you can easily find qualified personnel according to what you specified in the search bar

What do you dislike?

it is an excellent platform, with a good web design, easy to use and very useful personally I have no problems with it, sometimes it takes a little time to load because I do not have a stable internet connection but the rest is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the moment of creating your profile, do it in the most professional way possible, that way when a company looks for personnel it can see in your profile that you are act to occupy the position that they are offering you

is a very useful way to find qualified employees, with the attitudes and experience you want

LinkedIn Job Search review by Jose Alberto V.
Jose Alberto V.

"Linkedin has evolved the network in search of job offers. "

What do you like best?

It is a solid tool that allows you to search for employment opportunities worldwide and be connected daily with countless professionals, thanks to this platform we can keep our resume updated, work experience, studies carried out, complementary training, sites of interest among others.

Thanks to Linkedin, the job search for me is much simpler, this tool allows me to search for work in a thorough way because I decide the country, cities and the limitations that I want to add to my respective applications.

Linkedin has allowed me to create a wide network of colleagues and meet professionals from around the world, its use is quite simple to apply, do not need to be great experts to get the most out of this platform and make yourself known in the global recruitment market.

Powerful tool 100% recommended.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I like this tool, without a doubt it offers innumerable benefits, but I have to make reference in the Premium version that is quite expensive and at times it would be nice to follow up if your application was reviewed by the applicant and to see if your application was considered.

It would be good to be able to filter some direct message to the owners of the companies and be able to get your interest from the application

always professionally connected and obtaining the best work proposal in the world market

Learning about LinkedIn Job Search?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Job Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.