4.6 out of 5
Do you work for grammarly?

grammarly Reviews & Product Details

What is grammarly?

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effect, and mistake-free. Built by linguists and language lovers, Grammarly's writing app finding and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors — so you don’t have to. Millions of users worldwide trust Grammarly’s free and premium products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv.

grammarly Screenshots

grammarly Reviews

1-50 of 594 total grammarly reviews

grammarly Reviews

1-50 of 594 total grammarly reviews
grammarly review by Alison M.
Director of Commercial Development

"Grammarly - Very useful tool for work."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a very useful grammar tool I heard about from a friend of mine who runs the blog. The main advantage of Grammarly is the fact that it greatly facilitates our proofreading work when writing long texts, the more it can be appreciated by people who do not speak English daily. Another of Grammarly's advantages I've noticed is that it has tools to fix stylistic or punctuation errors. Grammarly also checks that the sentence is correct and suggests changes. Grammarly has, also, an application that is available for mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage of Grammarly is the price, which in my opinion should be lower for students and teachers, and support for English only.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If English is not your native language or you write a lot and don't have time to correct potential bugs, you should consider trying Grammarly, especially since they have a free package.

Thanks to using Grammarly, I can correct errors in emails and monthly reports.

grammarly review by Peter D.

"The Most Amazing Writing Tool"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is, without doubt, a lifesaver for me, ever since I was a child, I always used to have issues with grammar and punctuations, this trend as a result of habit, followed me into my professional field as well. Later on, I started to write stuff online, and it was pressing me to correct the mistakes in emails and online writeups, searching for fixes I found Grammarly online. Grammarly is a simple addon to my chrome browser which lets me edit every text input I made through it. It automatically highlights the mistakes in the content and gives you the explanation and ways to improve it. Also, the pricing scheme is something to talk about, it's pretty affordable, there is a free version of the software available to use for everyone, but as a long time user of the premium version, I don't recommend the free version. If I'm not wrong, it used their free trial before purchasing the premium, and I recommend everyone to do the same. One of the major issues I had with Grammarly is the lack of support while using the google docs, it was frustrating to edit the content in the Grammarly editor and copy paste them to make them error free, well they recently fixed, and I'm glad they did it.

What do you dislike?

the premium features of the Grammarly are still not available while using google docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is the go-to solution if you face any grammatical mistakes in your writings, highly recommended.

Grammarly changed the way I write online forever, it improved my writing a lot, and still I make a few mistakes, and I find the tool quite helpful at times.

grammarly review by Karen T.
Lead Careers Adviser

"Grammarly - Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a tool for correcting spelling errors. The main advantage of Grammarly is that it allows the user not only to check for spelling errors but also for punctuation or stylistic errors, which is very useful, while we need to write official messages that must be free of any errors. Another advantage is the ability to set targets, which allows us to set the content to match the appropriate vocabulary. It is worth mentioning that Grammarly has support for many applications and systems, so we are also able to check the grammar on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

I noticed that Grammarly can loop when checking for errors and correct words and replace them with incorrect ones, and then suggest earlier ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that will keep your messages free of any bugs, you should consider using Grammarly for this purpose, especially since it has a free package that allows us to test most of the features.

By using Grammarly, I can improve the messages I send to important business partners or customers.

grammarly review by Marian M.
Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The application facilities our work, as we may correspond with our clients a lot efficiently."

What do you like best?

Grammarly may be an excellent application that doesn't impact negatively on the speed of your writing, suggests significant corrections and may facilitate each beginner that learn the language and native speakers attempting to avoid mistakes such as little spelling issues. The application also checks an extensive variety of issues, from spelling to synchronic linguistics ones. Besides, Grammarly integrates well with a variety of applications such as text editors, mailing services or a browser by putting in the plugin.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is about the pricing of the service, as it's too expensive in comparison to other providers. Moreover, the Grammarly Keyboard that is integrated with my Android phone doesn't work correctly sometimes, and access to the internet is required to use the extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application provides users with an extensive range of facilities such as grammar and spelling checker or plagiarism tool. Moreover, by double-clicking a world you are shown a large base of similar words, which makes your texts more interesting, attractive and varied. Besides, Grammarly offers a trial version, so you could check it out before buying.

Our customer support tends to help clients from everywhere the globe so that we frequently have a necessity type messages quickly. Moreover, for most of us, English isn't the national language, thus explaining technical issues may be a bit difficult. The application facilities our work, as we may correspond with our clients a lot efficiently.

grammarly review by Margrette  M.
Web Design

"Better writing equals better results thanks to Grammarly. "

What do you like best?

As far as text grammar and styling editors are concerned, none does it better than Grammarly. It comes with a truckload of features that are bound to offer you great value for your money. I've been using Grammarly for years now and I've never once felt disappointed with the results.

Here are 10 good reasons why I love using Grammarly:

1. Grammar and text correction suggestions.

2. Multi-platform support.

3. Easy to use and work with.

4. There's a free plan.

5. Plagiarism and human proofreading are available features.

6. Multi-language support.

7. Cloud storage available. You can access your saved files directly on Grammarly's website.

8. Grammarly supports numerous file types.

9. Accessible from all types of internet-enabled devices.

10. Helps to keep my work neat and professional.

What do you dislike?

Using Grammarly is wonderful. However, you shouldn't rely on it 100%. Here are a few reasons why:

1. You can use it for rich text editing unless you upload a pre-formatted document.

2. Sometimes you may get wrong suggestions or no suggestions at all. Their AI still needs some improvement work.

3. Lastly, you can't get an offline version of Grammarly. Hence, you may be limited to working online or using software connected to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should you use Grammarly? Yes. It's everything you need to write grammatically correct content bundled into one amaing sercive.

Grammarly simplifies my work especially when I'm creating a blog post and web page content for my company's site. And even when I buy content online, I always use Grammarly to proofread and check for plagiarism.

grammarly review by Phillip M.
Human Resource

"Understanding the basics of Grammarly."

What do you like best?

Typing a post/document/article is one thing, however, being able to type and correct mistake instantly is impressive. And that's one of the many perks I enjoy from using Grammarly.

Grammarly has helped me to improve my writing skills to a whole new level. Not only does it make me a better writer but also a fast one.

Some of the major benefits of using this service is that:

> You get access to a plagiarism checker.

> Corrections and suggestions are highlighted in real-time.

> Using Grammarly is not exactly rocket science, anyone can do it.

> You get text ratings to see how you compare to other users. (pretty cool, right?)

> The app supports all kinds of documents; no conversions needed.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly has a few demerits too. The most common one being that it's not always right. Also, some of the word suggestions it offers can change the meaning of the phrase/sentence/paragraph you are editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend Grammarly every single time. It's not only an impressive grammar corrector but also very easy to use. Basically, it makes writing and proofreading articles and posts easy and fast. Plus, the service offers you great value for your money.

I've been using this service for quite a while now. Therefore, I've seen it evolve from a simple grammar and language checker into something remarkable. Grammarly offers users comprehensive functionalities and features hence reducing the inconveniences and expenses that come with switching from one service to another.

For example, thanks to Grammarly's plagiarism check feature, I don't have to pay for other services like Copyscape.

grammarly review by Eric  O.
I.T. Expert

"Use Grammarly for better writing any day."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is awesome for quite a number of reasons. I've been using it for years now and I must say, it keeps getting better with time. One of the biggest benefits of using this software is that it does over 100 checks on text to ensure that everything is right.

Also, it is always a great tool for someone looking to use a specific type of English e.g. American English or British English.

With Grammarly, you not only get the chance to come up with great pieces of text but also learn from it in the process.

Basically, the list of benefits of using this app is endless.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I've encountered while using Grammarly is that sometimes it makes unnecessary recommendations. I mean it highlights text as wrong or incorrect when in real sense the text is as it should be. Also, the pricing seems a bit steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll just say that Grammarly has a lot to offer. Not only does it help with corrections and textual errors but also can be a great teacher for anyone looking to improve their English and grammar.

Content is among the most important parts of a website. Basically, good content is always ideal if you want to attract and retain your site's visitors. In fact, Google and other search engines use content to rank website on their SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). Therefore, if you use Grammarly to create well-articulated text, you'll benefit from a number of things including an increase in organic traffic to your site.

grammarly review by Stabrawa K.
Spanish and English Language Speaker

"Extensive variety of facilities such as orthography, synchronic linguistics and punctuation checker"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is the highest rated proof checking software on the market due to an extensive variety of facilities. The platform appearance is attractive and bright, thus exploitation it ought to be cumbersome. Downloading and uploading files is seamless, as it's a drag and drop method. Moreover, Grammarly supports all of the common documents formats. The platform integrates well with several different platforms and text editors like Microsoft Word or Google Docs and might be run on many types of devices. The tool utterly corrects orthography, synchronic linguistics and punctuation mistakes. Also, Grammarly may be with success used as a similar word tool, because it provides with an enormous list of comparable words and eliminates repeats.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Grammarly supports "just" one language. I believe this tool will be significantly improved if it might support more than the English language. Also, the pricing is extremely high in my opinion. Portable compatibility may be a feature that might be developed to improve the tool additionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is perfect for everyone, who isn't fully assured of language skills or want to improve writing skills. Personally, I use the software to get a plagiarism tool, synonym base and eliminate little mistakes.

The tool provides me with an extensive synonym base with words divided into "meaning sections" so that I might make my texts more sophisticated. Besides, Grammarly helps me to eliminate spelling and punctuation mistakes or check if a document isn't a plagiarism.

grammarly review by Walter V.
Professor

"Correcting my mistakes in daily correspondency"

What do you like best?

Personally, Grammarly is the best proofread solution on the market because of a wide range of features. The platform looks gorgeous and transparent, so using it should be cumbersome. Uploading and downloading is effortless, as it's a drag-and-drop process. Moreover, Grammarly supports all of popular documents formats. The software integrates well with many other platforms and text editors such as Google Docs or Microsoft Word and could run on many kinds of devices. The tool perfectly corrects spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Also, Grammarly can be successfully used as a synonym tool, as it provides with a vast list of similar words and eliminates repeats.

What do you dislike?

When I installed the Grammarly Keyboard on my phone and set it as primary and locked the phone, I couldn't unlock my phone as in my password was special characters. Finally, my husband is a tech-savvy and helped me to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the platform if you are looking for an excellent proofread solution with many integrations with text editors, mailing platforms or even social media.

Grammarly corrects my mistakes in daily correspondency, which makes my emails, messages and post more clear. Also, English isn't my first language, so the solution enables me to improve the level of communication.

grammarly review by Marie D.
Business Innovation Analyst - Internship

"Grammarly - My opinion"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a grammar tool that makes work much more comfortable. The main advantage of Grammarly is that it is one of the most comprehensive grammar tools available on the market, in addition to the ability to improve grammar in real time, this tool can adapt to us. Another advantage of Grammarly is the plagiarism tool that allows us to check if our text is not on another page to improve the positioning of the page in the browser. Grammarly is a very easy to use tool, just download the plugins/applications (available for most systems) and we're ready to go.

What do you dislike?

When using Grammarly, I didn't notice any significant drawbacks except for incompatibility with all sites and too high a price for the premium package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a person who writes a lot of official emails/documents, you should consider trying Grammarly now.

Using Grammarly saves me a lot of time to review written texts to check my grammar.

grammarly review by Marta L.
Freelance copywriter/online editor
Publishing
(Myself Only)

"My Grammar teacher"

What do you like best?

I work as a freelancer, I write and edit every day, Grammarly is a great help for my daily work since I have to be verifying that what I write is well written and has a coherent form, this is when this wonderful program comes into play. Indicates when a word is misused and suggests possible options to improve what I write, what I like about Grammarly is that it can be used in many ways, in the browser with its addon, in Microsoft Word or installing the Grammarly app in the PC.

What do you dislike?

What I don’t like is that it is available only in English, it would be great to use it in other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those people who work in editing and writing, this program is indispensable due to its multiple tools such as, sentence structure, contextual spelling and vocabulary enhancement.

As a writer and editor, my work consisted in writing professional writing with excellent grammar and spelling, and this is when Grammarly does an excellent job, another tool that makes it stand out is the review of plagiarism, something that is of vital importance to me.

grammarly review by Abril P.
HR Officer
(10,001+ employees)

"Goodbye to writing mistakes with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

With Grammarly I do not have to worry about my writing going with errors, since it does an excellent job, it's like having a teacher in the office, what I like about this program is that it has the correct tools to detect errors in writing, whether they are punctuation problems, style, grammar or sentence structure, something I like is that it can be integrated with Microsoft world, which makes it an outstanding complement.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like, is that sometimes shows too many corrections, I know it is optional, but I think that should correct the main thing, another thing is that its price is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the premium version as it is more complete and can be integrated with other programs such as Microsoft Word.

Definitely Grammarly is a great help on a daily basis because I can write with confidence knowing that this app will fix all my grammar mistakes suggesting me the right option to write all my documents like, memos, letters and reports, definitely Grammarly is doing an excellent job.

grammarly review by Deborah T.
Owner

"I am a daily user of Grammarly"

What do you like best?

As a freelance writer, I am a daily user of Grammarly. It's imperative that I craft the exactly right words and phrases--and that they are grammatically correct. I subscribe to Premium instead of the free version. In particular, I love the plagiarism check feature that allows me to assure my customers that work is 100% unique, verified by a third party.

What do you dislike?

I have found, at times, that Grammarly provides word suggestions that are not colloquial selections of American English. Additionally, because I write in SEO keywords, they offer word choices that can lower the effectiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't send out anything without checking your grammar in Grammarly! There's no excuse for sloppy writing.

I use Grammarly daily to make sure that the work I send to clients is accurate for both spelling and Grammar. It sets me above others who don't take the time to make the extra step of self-editing. I've also used the certificate of plagiarism-free work as a way to stand above my competitors.

grammarly review by Jude N.
Customer Support

"My Favorite Proofreading and Writing Tool"

What do you like best?

I always proofreading my documents and letters before sending them to my recipients to ensure that there are no errors. I like Grammarly because it has been my favorite for the task. The simplicity of Grammarly makes it easy to get rid of grammatical errors. It detects bad or filler words and suggests the best vocabularies.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly is the most efficient proofreading tool. I like its features but I do not like its pricing terms. I think its yearly subscription is too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your letters to ave zero errors, Grammarly is the best tool to purchase. It will please because learning how to use or manage it is very easy. It keeps our documents formal and organized.

I proofread and write great papers, CVs and letters using Grammarly. It is the best at the moment because using it is very easy. Using it, we make sure that our documents has zero errors. In fact, installing it is very easy.

grammarly review by Joanne M.
Account Manager

"Improves many aspects of my writing"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Grammarly is not having to think too much about the fine details of formatting and structuring sentences. I can get substantive writing suggestions in real time as I'm writing. Grammarly doesn't interrupt the flow of my writing much. The way Grammarly suggestions appear within its website text editor and through its extensions is smooth and unobtrusive. The low cost is also something I like about Grammarly.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many ways to change the way suggestions appear. I would find Grammarly more useful if it can be applied to more writing platforms and had more advanced customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you're a great writer, Grammarly can help broaden your word choices and bring new writing styles and structures to light. I think it's a tool that can smoothly integrate with most people's writing processes.

I've benefited from Grammarly's streamlined editing suggestions. It helps to oversee punctuation, grammar and writing style issues. Before using Grammarly, I would often find myself going to a standalone thesaurus to look up synonyms, but with Grammarly, I can use the built-in thesaurus, which is much easier and less time consuming.

grammarly review by Precious Y.
Software Engineer

"Eliminate error while writing with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is one of a kind. With an exceptional Artifical Intelligence mechanism to fixes both simple and complex grammar errors. One thing I like about Grammarly is that it basically has all the features you could be in need while writing. Plagiarism check, sentence formation/ formatting, vocabulary enhancement, and so much more. Grammarly is free to use, at least you gain access to a great ratio of it features. Also, extra wonderful writing tools will be available when you get the premium version. Of course, it's quite affordable.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly saved me a million times while writing. I do not have any dislikes with Grammarly for now. I'm satisfied

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to write and do not want to bother about blunders, Grammarly is what you need

Grammarly saved me a million times while writing. I can at least be sure my writings are perfect and error free.

grammarly review by Marcus P.
Digital Marketing Manager

"An excellent digital writing assistant"

What do you like best?

The AI quality in Grammarly is shockingly good. It gives me meaningful suggestions that appear in smooth way on and next to my text. The color coding is bold and allows me to easily move through different words and sentences. I like that there's both a website field version and a plugin that I can use with my browser or writing software. Aside from standard text corrections like punctuation and common grammar mistakes, Grammarly can also suggest formatting and word usage for niche types of writing.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about the Grammarly software itself. There is a cost associated with the premiums plans. So for those that don't like paying for software, then that can be seen as a negative point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Grammarly a try if you don't want to fuss too much on the little details of writing. I think you'll find that it can smoothly integrate into your normal writing routine. You should try to use it in comparison with your existing text editors grammar and spell check tools. I think you'll notice a dramatic difference in quality.

Grammarly allows me to focus more of the core message of what I'm writing instead of the details and formalities of sentence structure and word choice. The software runs on top of my normal word processing software, so it's unobtrusive while keeping an eye on any mistakes in real time. Due to my enhanced proofreading capabilities with Grammarly, I have been able to churn out more documents, posts and emails.

grammarly review by Ian W.
Account Coordinator

"Makes me a better writer with very little hassle"

What do you like best?

Grammarly can integrate smoothly into my standard writing process. I can use it within the Grammarly website or through extensions with my web browser or writing software. The type of suggestions it gives me are just tremendous. It's more than correcting typical punctuation and formatting errors. It even goes beyond basic grammar corrections and can give me suggestions into writing more appropriately for the particular topic or document I'm working on. The interface of Grammarly through all of its forms is neat and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Though I mostly like Grammarly, it doesn't always make suggestions I like or that I think makes the most sense for what I'm working on. That's totally understandable since it's AI, for the most part, and not an actual person making suggestions. There are also some cases where Grammarly doesn't pick up on errors that I think are obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a writing tool that can oversee your writing in an unobtrusive and substantive way, Grammarly is a popular and effective way to go. Even if you don't plan to use it much, it can give you confidence that your writings are written well by at least running it through their system.

Grammarly helps me to double-check my writings without having to go through many steps. Before Grammarly, I would often reference a thesaurus or other online writing tools, which would often ruin the flow of my thinking and writing, but Grammarly helped to reduce that. I can focus more on the general ideas of what I want to write and let Grammarly refine much of what I'm writing. It really helps me to churn out press releases and other documents faster.

grammarly review by Ali M.
Social Director

"Wonderful Perfection to grammar"

What do you like best?

It is the easiest means to use grammar perfectly without blunders and sentence errors. So well designed interface to upload, or paste written documents for proper vetting. It has evolved to be a smooth browser tool that everyone uses on the internet when typing. You can easily get and use the free plan and still greatly benefit from it. Grammarly is not the kind of writing app that gives you problems when installing its plugins. Smooth browser plugin

What do you dislike?

However, some features are still available only to premium users. In any case, the free features are still very much enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is not the kind of app that you'll regret using. Never gives you problems when installing its plugins. It is remarkable. Get it and continue to write properly

I found myself to write better, and faster with Grammarly. It properly vets my documents and makes them professional enough

grammarly review by Cy C.
Associate Consultant

"A very quick and smart writing assistant"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for me to just copy and paste text into the Grammarly website. I can also use it with Microsoft Word so I have a wealth of tool all within one program. Getting started with Grammarly doesn't require an extensive sign up process or large applications downloads. The overall setup time for me was just a a few minutes. It's great that I can access my files from different computers. Beyond grammar suggestions, we are also given writing tips to sound more polite and to suit particular writing styles and topics. One of the main features I like is the web browser plugin that allows the software to process text fields within my browser.

What do you dislike?

Compared to using Grammarly with Microsoft Word, using Grammarly in the website is not as user friendly and doesn't really provide a robust overall writing or editing experience. I'm nitpicking a little bit though and am mostly satisfied with my Grammarly experience so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest using the premium version of Grammarly for more extensive writing assistance that can really take your writing to the next level. Even if you're a pretty good writer, it can help speed up the process of word selection.

Grammarly makes writing much easier and less stressful, especially when I have to write professional copy for emails and other business purposes. It meshes well with my every day office software and pops up writing suggestions in a smooth and intuitive way. I can spend less time research proper word selection and just let the overall feel of my writing flow freely.

grammarly review by Jared W.

"Okay."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is available everywhere, it's available on my browser, its there on the web as a cloud editor, as an add-on for Microsoft office, on my android phone and thus it's technical everywhere to help you out. the pricing is really interesting, there is an option to use the service as a free user with limitations of course but it's okay for most of the users.

What do you dislike?

the cost of Grammarly is a bit too much for normal bloggers and small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is one of that software when used gives you some type of confidence in your writing, make sure you give it a try and see if it suits you.

Grammarly is an online service that helps you fix the mistakes in your writing such as grammatical ones and spelling errors and such. it also helps you fix the writing style such as repeated use of the same words, passive and active voice styles, odd writing styles. but as a blogger one of the most helpful part of Grammarly comes with their online editor where you can type online and it automatically highlights the errors, there you can also send the article to a human proofreader in case you feel like it , but the most important one is a plagiarism checker which help you check the whole web for similar content to that of the ones you have written and thus make sure the content is unique, this is really important for web content cause it affects your SEO rankings.

grammarly review by Monique P.
Media Relations

"Priceless--Get it!"

What do you like best?

I love this software! It has not only helped me find mistakes but it has also helped show me what my repeated mistakes are. I've become a better writer! They have become increasingly compatible with different software/programs.

What do you dislike?

I am not of fan of their new editor screen, but the old editing screen is just a click away. I find their new editor has too much going on and it's difficult to scan the entire document--instead, you have to start at the top and work your way down in a very systematic way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and if you find you're making use of it, upgrade to the premium subscription. It's worth it!

Flawless writing! This product is well worth the investment, whether the user is a novice writer or if it's their core job. It's the second set of eyes that every writer hankers for!

grammarly review by Anand S.
Freelance Presentation designer
(Myself Only)

"Great Application Helping Lots in daily use"

What do you like best?

It is a great application in daily use work like Browsing, writing an email, writing an Article and many more things related to writing every time I make any Mistake it immediately underline the wrong word with red color and when anyone takes there mouse pointer to that word it shows the Corrected word and it is really very fast. A mistake in any type of presentation makes you in danger situation that why I use Grammarly and also it gives you great suggestions for write word to make my writing skill Improve. It has a great feature that you can add Grammarly app into MS-word it helps me lot.

What do you dislike?

I little bit feel very scary about that it collects the Data of My personal writing and use it for Personal Use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all people to use this application it always add a great in your in daily life. This is the Best application I ever use in this space.

It Helps me a lot of time whenever I make a mistake in writing any Presentation or any Article It correct all my mistake and it also updates me every month How Much mistake I made in this month which show me my Writing Quality.

grammarly review by Cherly R. P.
Administrative Office Specialist

"High reliability grammar checker."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it detects all kinds of errors of writing and grammar, from orthographic errors, to separation of texts, with periods, commas, and offers a clear explanation of how best this type of errors, so they can give a better impression and understanding in the course of it, the plagiarism feature is very good, since it prevents us from committing mistakes of this type, comparing the texts, with other similar ones on the web, and thus avoids duplicate content from other websites, that avoids sanctions, if some internet content is used, on a public website.

What do you dislike?

I first started using the free version, since it promised almost the same features as the premium version, and well this may be true, in the free version, you can do everything just as in the premium version, with one or other limitation, which does not is of high importance, but the publicity that has this application in free mode, is quite annoying, and intrusive, it is fine to use advertising but not in such an aggressive way, this what gives to think is that the free version is only a demo, and you're almost forced to buy the premium.

Previously we created texts aimed at our employees, or different announcements of a fairly broad literary content, but with visible grammatical errors, thanks to grammar we can verify all types of written content, before launching an advertisement, or a warning of any kind, and be sure that it will be written in the best way.

grammarly review by Gregory C.

"Best Editor Out there"

What do you like best?

I use to write a lot of content both online and offline including blog articles, scripts, letter, papers, reports and much more and I used to make many mistakes along the way. usually, the mistakes composed of some spelling mistakes and some grammatical errors. I used Grammarly for making sure that I didn't make any obvious mistake in my writing and it worked well so far and I'm really satisfied. the most amazing feature is its multi-device support, its available as an application on Mac and windows, as an addon for chrome, firefox and Microsoft office. I use an android phone and Grammarly is even available there as a keyboard app. even if you're not on your pc you can double check for mistakes in your articles with the Grammarly web editor which works on the cloud. the plagiarism checker is an awesome feature on Grammarly especially when you're posting content online to make sure you haven't copied anything or if any similar articles are available on the web. if you need to make sure everything is perfect they gave you an option to sent your article to a professional who will manually proofread your article. the pricing is superb with a free option available so that everyone can take advantage of this great service.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't support some of the websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is free to use service, so make sure you try it, trust me, it work wonders.

Grammarly is a tool to check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in your articles.

grammarly review by Edwin W.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I used to be a part-time editor and content writer for a long term, and I used to have some issues with grammar and spelling mistakes which most of the time went unseen. I found out about Grammarly from a coworker, and it looked pretty impressive. Now I used to work as a digital worker full time, and Grammarly is one of the most common software I use every day and the quality of their service even made me buy their premium service. The incredible thing is that it's pretty easy to use, it's everywhere, I use it on my windows pc, on my browsers and even on my phone. We have to keep on writing, and it will automatically highlight the errors for you which you can go back on a later time and corrected with a single click. There is also a cloud editor for Grammarly in their website. One of the other features is the ability to sent your document to a professional writer who will edit it for you.

What do you dislike?

I used to be a great fan of Google Docs for a long time, and Grammarly won't support it, so I find it disappointing. It also doesn't support many major online services like Quora and Discord. Otherwise its worth it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to anyone wants help with editing their articles

Grammarly is a web service that lets you edit mistakes in your articles automatically.

grammarly review by Portia L.
Director Of Public Information and Spokesperson
Education Management

"Grammarly has Transformed My Editing Skills! "

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly's assistance a lot to improve upon my editing and writing skills. Grammarly quickly scans everything I write, in real time to enhance reader readability and to ensure I have no spelling or grammatical errors. It has been a life saver for me not just in the workplace, to ensure that I have zero errors, but I also use it at home and the app on my cell phone

What do you dislike?

The cost seems a bit much, based on competitors prices and what is offered. Also, upon a further comparison, it should be noted that there is not much difference between the free version and the paid version. The plugin version for Google, unfortunately is not dependable. Some days it is visible, works and I can count on it, other days it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It is a wonderful tool to use to improve your writing skills and to keep your writiing clear, sharp and conscise. It is worth it to have a tool at your fingertips on your work computer, plugin, or app to make your writing really stand out!

Proofreading and copy editing. It also solves the problem of asking someone to proof my copy for readability.

grammarly review by moses w.
Project Manager
Real Estate

"A great Grammar teacher. "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Grammarly is the ability to catch those pesky mistakes which look very easy. More so, I like the fact that the software works across multiple environments including desktops, web apps, and even browser extensions. I love how it suggests plenty of academic words replace the informal words mostly when making the annual and monthly reports.

It has helped our teams communicate effectively and in a transparent manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to run through a document and it can at times suggest word correction which you do not need correction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to be extremely careful when correcting words and sentences as it can at times alter its meaning. Otherwise, it is an excellent grammar tool.

Grammarly has helped us correct the grammar mistakes that we used to make when writing emails, social media posts, and even projects on our business. It has made us sound better when making communications.

grammarly review by Charlotte T.
Founder
Professional Training & Coaching

"Don't write without it!"

What do you like best?

Grammarly works by integrating within your text-based applications or internet browser input boxes to correct your grammar and spelling across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is that you cannot undo changes made outside of Grammarly, you have to do so within the spell check plugin, so you have to save before spell-checking, make your edits, then save again causing you to need to take an additional step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is great because it is one program that you can use across all of your various applications so there is no need for multiple dictionaries, or learning how to use the different features within each program. It automatically works in every text box and lets you know when you've made a mistake making it very simple to correct things as you go so it speeds up productivity as well. I highly recommend!

Grammarly allows for a much more professional business appearance with proper grammar and the double-checking of my typing abilities to make sure there aren't any spelling errors before sending out company memos/advertisements, etc.

grammarly review by Kinjal F.
Graphic Designer

"Best Grammar Guide"

What do you like best?

One of the simplest things concerning Grammarly isn't having to suppose an excessive amount of concerning the fine details of data formatting and structuring sentences. Grammarly does not interrupt the flow of my writing abundant. The method Grammarly suggestions seem among its web site text editor and thru its extensions is swish and retiring. The low price is additionally one thing i prefer concerning Grammarly.

What do you dislike?

However, some options area unit still accessible solely to premium users. In any case, the free options area unit still substantially enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all folks to use this application it perpetually add a good in your in everyday life. this is often the most fabulous application I ever use during this house.

I found myself to write down higher, and quicker with Grammarly. It properly vets my documents and makes them skilled enough

grammarly review by Marco D.
Webmaster | SEO | Super Affiliate

"Essential tool if you are a writer!"

What do you like best?

If you are a writer you need to have Grammarly installed in your browser.

Speaking to me, I am always touch-typing and writing very fast, most of the times I just keep writing even though I know that I have made many mistakes.

before using Grammarly I would need to go back to the text and fix all my errors manually, with Grammarly all the typos and touch-typing mistakes are highlighted and can be fixed with one click.

like we humans, there is no that you can keep track of all of your typos, even if you read it you might not see them.

grammarly is essential.

What do you dislike?

sometimes on certain platforms, the javascript that grammarly needs to put in your browser makes some apps to crash.

I am able to write stuff with no typos, I don't need to waste time looking at my stuff multiple times.

grammarly review by Stephen G.
Quality Assurance Analyst

"A step above the built-in spell-checker"

What do you like best?

Grammarly's best feature is that it is cross-platform. Subscribing to it means that you can use it on multiple programs and web browsers on your Mac/PC, as well as on apps on your phone and tablet. Using Grammarly programs, apps, add-ons, and keyboards, they have made it almost universally accessible. Their greatly-improved spelling and grammar checking are wonderful, particularly for dyslexics, such as a number of members of my family.

What do you dislike?

It is not cheap, but there is a lot of value to their cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basic tools are free. Give it a try. If you like it, try the subscription tools to get advanced corrections. It was worth it for me.

As a technical writer, I am held to a high standard for spelling and grammar, so Grammarly helps that. The built-in spellcheckers too often make errors or simply ignore problems. Grammarly takes everything a step further.

grammarly review by Milan K.
Software Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Improve grammar with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

We can write correct grammar and spelling with Grammarly.Grammarly is good and fast software it's very easy to use and install.Grammarly extension available for Chrome and firefox browser.Grammarly works with browser and if we write on any website grammarly check incorrect grammar and spelling mistake in real time and give correct suggestions for that.We can enable and disable Grammarly for any website.Grammarly provide personal dictionary feature in this we can add our word in dictionary and that word grammarly not consider as wrong spelling.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly allow only limited feature is free plan.Unclear sentence structure ,Plagiarism detection all this major feature is not included in free plan.Grammarly premium plan is costly and it allow only for one user only.Grammarly not provide any sdk tools for integrate Grammarly services in our software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammarly for improve your grammar and spelling mistakes.

We can write mistake free grammar and spelling in client project report using Grammarly software.When we write email to client that time grammarly is very helpful for check incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes in realtime and give correct suggestions for that.

grammarly review by Hana S.
Senior Consultant

"A next level AI writing Aid"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is arguably the most impressive of any writing aid or grammar checker you can see. Of all grammar checker, it is the sleekest, absolutely one of the most affordable, and also very much has extensive features/functions. Doesn't hesitate to check senntence formation, context errors,spelling check, and extra critical error correction when you're on the premium plan.

What do you dislike?

No negative rating for grammarly, it is quie a goal. The only thing is Grammarly will basically disturb your mail with emails most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly should be used by everyone. One way to save yourself from writing blunders.

As a means to write professionally without erors, I had to get Grammarly as reccommended by a colleague. So far with it, I have benefitted whole lot from it. It totally has my grammar use uner control.

grammarly review by Shardul G.
Software Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Best Grammar and Spelling mistake checking software"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for write without any grammar and spelling error.Grammarly check incorrect spelling , grammar ,punctuation and unclear sentence structure all this in real time.Grammarly not only detect incorrect spelling and grammar but also give correct suggestion.Grammarly is very fast and easy to use we need to just install grammarly extension with our browser and it will start working on email, and any website where we write we can also enable and disable grammarly for any particular website.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly give many suggestions for incorrect spelling and grammar mistake and sometimes its confusing to choose correct one.Grammalry provide very limited feature in free plan.Grammalry support only English language but not any other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammalry for improve your spelling and grammar mistakes.

Grammalry very useful for us to write emails and make project documents for client with correct spelling and grammar.

grammarly review by Jennifer K.
Business Development Manager