As far as text grammar and styling editors are concerned, none does it better than Grammarly. It comes with a truckload of features that are bound to offer you great value for your money. I've been using Grammarly for years now and I've never once felt disappointed with the results.
Here are 10 good reasons why I love using Grammarly:
1. Grammar and text correction suggestions.
2. Multi-platform support.
3. Easy to use and work with.
4. There's a free plan.
5. Plagiarism and human proofreading are available features.
6. Multi-language support.
7. Cloud storage available. You can access your saved files directly on Grammarly's website.
8. Grammarly supports numerous file types.
9. Accessible from all types of internet-enabled devices.
10. Helps to keep my work neat and professional.
Using Grammarly is wonderful. However, you shouldn't rely on it 100%. Here are a few reasons why:
1. You can use it for rich text editing unless you upload a pre-formatted document.
2. Sometimes you may get wrong suggestions or no suggestions at all. Their AI still needs some improvement work.
3. Lastly, you can't get an offline version of Grammarly. Hence, you may be limited to working online or using software connected to the internet.
Should you use Grammarly? Yes. It's everything you need to write grammatically correct content bundled into one amaing sercive.
Grammarly simplifies my work especially when I'm creating a blog post and web page content for my company's site. And even when I buy content online, I always use Grammarly to proofread and check for plagiarism.