grammarly Reviews & Product Details

What is grammarly?

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effect, and mistake-free. Built by linguists and language lovers, Grammarly's writing app finding and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors — so you don’t have to. Millions of users worldwide trust Grammarly’s free and premium products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv.

grammarly Screenshots

English Teacher
E-Learning
Most Recent grammarly Video Review
Técnico em Controle de Qualidade

"A wide range of equipment such as spelling, synchronous language and punctuation checker"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is the largest rated proof checking software on the market owing to a wide selection of equipment. The appearance of the platform is appealing and bright, so it should be cumbersome to exploit. Downloading and uploading documents is seamless as it is a drag-and-drop technique. In addition, Grammarly supports all popular document formats. The platform is well integrated with several distinct platforms and text editors such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs and can be operated on many device kinds. The instrument completely corrects errors in orthography, synchronic linguistics and punctuation. Grammarly can also be used as a similar word instrument with success because it offers an enormous list of comparable phrases and eliminates repeats.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Grammarly supports just one language. I think this tool will be considerably enhanced if it could help more than the English language. In my view, the pricing is also exceptionally high. Portable compatibility may be a function that could be created to further enhance the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is perfect for everyone, who isn't fully assured of language skills or want to improve writing skills. Personally, I use the software to get a plagiarism tool, synonym base and eliminate little mistakes.

The instrument offers me with an comprehensive synonym base with phrases separated into "meaning segments" to make my texts more sophisticated. In addition, Grammarly enables me eliminate spelling and punctuation errors or verify if a document is not a plagiarism.

Tractor Backhoe & Dozer Platform Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Our work is facilitated by the implementation, as we can communicate very effectively with our custo"

What do you like best?

Grammarly may be an outstanding application that does not adversely affect the pace of your writing, indicates important corrections and may support every beginner learning the language and native speakers trying to prevent errors such as small spelling problems. The application also checks a wide range of problems ranging from spelling to synchronic linguistics. In addition, by putting in the plugin, Grammarly well integrates with a variety of applications such as text editors, mailing services or a browser.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is about the service's pricing because it's too costly compared to other suppliers. In addition, the Grammarly Keyboard that is integrated with my Android phone sometimes does not operate properly, and the extension requires access to the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application offers users with a wide range of equipment such as grammar and plagiarism instrument or spelling checker. In addition, you are shown a big base of comparable phrases by double-clicking a globe, making your texts more interesting, appealing and diverse. In addition, Grammarly has a trial version available, so you can check it out before you buy.

Our customer support tends to assist customers from around the globe so we often rapidly get emails of a necessity sort. Moreover, English is not the national language for most of us, so it can be a bit hard to explain technical problems. The application provides our job, as we can correspond very effectively with our customers.

Research Assistant

"Grammarly "

What do you like best?

Currently, Grammarly is being used across the entire organization. This is a software that is helping us in creating document and editing. It is a tool that has proved to be our most preferred document assistant.

One thing that I like most about this software is the auto spelling mistakes

collection feature. Most are the times when we have a lot of work and at times we are required to create documents such as unplanned reports to be presented within a short period of time. At this moment, one is required to make the documents fast as possible making one vulnerable in making mistakes . These mistakes cost you and the organization in a big way. Mispelling of words results in miscommunication and one looking less professional. I love that Grammarly has come in to help you identify these spelling mistakes.

I like that this software has helped me much in sentence structuring. One thing that matters the most in text creation is the flow of ideas and a text having a complete idea . It is through this tool that I am able to create sentences which have complete ideas. This makes it easy for me to compose a text in a simple flowing way. It also helps the reader to well understand my text.

Grammarly has seen me improve my written communication skills. It true that I can't compare my text when I started using Grammarly three years ago and now. My skills have improved greatly. It is through the day to day use if this software that has seen my skills improve.

I like how this software is able to rate your work. It rates the work in the form of percentages such that one can be able to compare his scores and last time score and see if one is improving.

I also love that it helps us so much in punctuation. Through it, one is able to identify the punctuation error and collect them. The most common of the punctuation mark is the comma. Missing on punctuation may lead to miscommunication which can cost one a lot.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly functionality is highly dependent on a good internet connection. Without an internet connection, you can it use it and with a poor internet connection you might miss out on some things such as being slow in nothing the mistakes in the texts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly has proved to be the best writing assistant. It works best when online. It is affordable and of high quality.

Grammarly has helped us in written communication .With it we are able to edit text in professional way.It us our most preferred writing assistant.

Legal and Tax Executive Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Grammar allows me to prevent prevalent errors in formal correspondence"

What do you like best?

The instrument is great for correcting orthographic mistakes. The most important benefit of Grammarly is to allow the user not only to check for orthographic errors, but also for punctuation or rhetorical errors, which is particularly essential, whereas we want to write formal reports that need to be cleared of any errors. Another advantage is the capacity to select objectives, which allows you to match the content of a certain vocabulary. In addition, Grammarly supports several apps and operating systems as well as integrate well with browsers, which is a useful solution. Installing extensions is also simple and effortless.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the suggestions are totally incorrect and in some instances Grammarly tends to loop and collapse as it implies replacing a universe and after replacing it the software advises the removed one. Unfortunately, the error has not been resolved for a long time and appears commonly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The alternative is ideal for individuals who do not feel comfortable to use English or want to enhance the decision of the globe and prevent prevalent errors such as spelling. Besides, you might first use the free version, as it's not really restricted.

Grammarly allows me to prevent prevalent mistakes such as spelling and right punctuation are complicated phrases, as writing formal correspondence with such errors is inadequate.

Senior Data Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"The best tool for a non-native English speaker"

What do you like best?

Grammarly allows me to write fluently and learn at the same time, although I have advanced knowledge of the language, this tool always gives me the ability to make my writing more enjoyable, its interface is excellent and really is very simple, its integration as an extension of my browser is light and stable, I can change the writing style just by entering a menu. Grammarly takes care of grammatical aspects and others like the repetition of phrases. It can also be used as a tool to detect plagiarism.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly lacks a record of your most frequent errors, which would be useful to monitor your failures and practice to avoid committing them again

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is the best option you'll find, it's not free but it's worth it, it really improves your writing and gives a professional tone to all your documents.

Grammarly allows non-native English speakers, like me and other members of my team, to have fluent writing, so our work is more pleasant and clear, since it does not have ambiguities. Also, we use it to review documents for plagiarism.

IT Support Specialist

"Grammarly Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is software that is being used across the entire organization as our editing and writing assistant.

One thing i love about it is that it helps us in sentence structuring. Grammarly has helped in in choosing the words in a text so as to make sure that we come up with a text that has a complete idea and is well understood by the audience.

I love that it helps us in correcting the spelling mistakes. Thee are times that is so quick in creating a text and might end up missing the correct spelling of the words which can be very catastrophic in that they can cause miss communication or the reader disinterest with your content..Fortunately enough grammarly has helped us avoid these problems that comes with spelling by suggesting to us more and more words until you get the spelling of the words correctly..

Grammarly helps us in creating clear and precise text. This by helping us identify redundant and over used words which might cause confusion to the readers.

The day to day use of grammarly has made my writing skills improve in a great way. I have improved in grammar, sentence creation and mechanics in writing.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly is a product that is highly dependent to good internet connection. Without good internet connection hardly can one use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is one of the best editing and writing assistant in the market.

Grammarly is being used as one of our most preferred text editing and writing assistant product.

Auxiliar jurídico

" It is available on many devices."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a software that will take your texts to the next level. This program captures our spelling, punctuation, etc. It is available on many devices. Even emails writing on mobile devices can be checked as there is a version available for mobile devices. We can add this application as a browser add-on. There is also a typical application in which we can check the texts written by us in a few moments. There is also an add-on to MS Office, so we can check the reports we write, etc.

What do you dislike?

For a program to function well, it needs access to the Internet, which is its biggest drawback, because we can not always get access to the network. The next disadvantage is its high price, which can be a deterrent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The premium version has many exciting features; in my opinion, it is worth to pay extra for it. If you have already decided to buy, I recommend the annual plan, because it comes out most favourably for our wallet.

Thanks to Grammarly, I can be sure that all written lyrics are well written. They don't have any mistakes. Thanks to the program, I saved time to read and recheck my texts.

Ict Service Desk Analyst
Financial Services

"Grammarly is an Essential Tool for Editing and Proofreading Documents"

What do you like best?

I like this editing tool because it has excellent and easy to use features. It gives me suggestions that ensures that my documents are all correct. I use it to proofread letters and my presentations before submitting them. We have used Grammarly for more than two years and it has been an excellent tool to us since then.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Grammarly gives us incorrect comma and other suggestions. However, if they rectify that mistake, I think Grammarly will be the best tool in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend Grammarly to businesspersons and other individuals because it is the most reliable proofreading and editing online based software. It is cheap and easy to use.

Grammarly solves all the proofreading and editing problems. I must pass all my documents through Grammarly to ensure that I eliminate all the mistakes. It helps me in rectifying sentence structure issues and punctuation issues. It is the best.

Comprador Técnico Senior

"Corrections of the software are reliable, and there's always a short description of your mistake"

What do you like best?

The most significant benefit of the software is supporting multiple platforms and operating systems, so you are able to use it across many devices and applications. Grammarly is well-optimised, and its performance is high, so working with it is fluent and quick. Corrections of the software are reliable, and there's always a short description of your mistake, so you are able to learn. The application can be easily customised for the used dialect of English such as American, British and Australian. Adding new words is quick and intuitive, as well as all of them are located in your depository, that you can edit. Further, uploading and downloading files is troublesome.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly is an online service, so you aren't able to use it without a fast and stable internet connection. Besides, Android integration should be modified, as using it is effortless, especially for persons, who don't use English on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a reliable cross-platform solution, that corrects grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes, you might try Grammarly out. The premium version is quite expensive, but you can also pick free of charge plan, that is limited.

Grammarly corrects my mistakes and supports me across many devices and platforms, so my texts are free of basic and advanced mistakes. Besides, it improves my writing skills due to suggestions.

Professora de Educação Física

"Suggests corrections with a brief explanation to apply them to your document"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a prime text checker, that is an essential tool for people, who write frequently in English and want to avoid mistakes. Its interface is transparent, so performing actions such as uploading files or creating them is effortless. The platform has a straightforward correction system, if it spotted a mistake in your writing, you can see underlined text, a specific colour for each mistake kind. In right corner are suggested corrections with a brief explanation to apply them to your document. Furthermore, the platform has reliable integration with many applications, basic text editors and browsers, so you can correct your text almost everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly on Android devices is a specific kind of keyboard and corrections are displayed on a bar above letters. It isn't intuitive and getting used to the configuration take time. Besides, if you use a language with special characters normally, you are forced to switch between the keyboards, that is time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a reliable text checker, that corrects your grammar, spelling, punctuation and a few more, you should try out Grammarly. Premium version is quite expensive, but there's also quite limited version free of charge.

Grammarly corrects my text and improves my language level due to smart explanations, when you make a mistake. It makes my documents, emails and posts look more professional in dint of avoiding spelling, grammar and punctuation issues.

Electrical Engineer and Systems Designer

"The outstanding capabilities of Grammarly"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a powerful engine that helps me to create a mistake-free text. It helps in identifying errors and it also gives suggestions where possible using its unbeatable AI capabilities. It also corrects on the tone and improves the structure of the sentences in the best possible way

Grammarly also saves past documents in case you need to refer to them in the future

The layout of text in Grammarly is generally okay as well as the fonts

In addition, it is smooth to run on the computer

What do you dislike?

The application is a bit heavy and it tends to overload my PC

In almost all cases I paste my text in Grammarly, some of the bullets are reduced to tiny dark boxes. I think this should be corrected

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case you want to obtain a presentable and error-free text, Grammarly won't let you down

I use it to identify mistakes on my documents i.e letters, reports or questionnaires at work

Vendedor Técnico (Technical Vendor)

"Content looks more professional by avoiding many spelling and punctuation mistakes"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is my essential tool, as texting much content in English, it's inevitable to make mistakes so that the software corrects my grammar, spelling and punctuation issues, which makes my texts look more professional. Further, it provides me with a large synonym base and helps me to choose a proper collocation between words. A minor feature, that is extremely useful is formatting sentences if there's a wrong order or removing passive voice. Grammarly ensures much space for text files and uploading or downloading them is effortless, ad it's drag and drop action. Moreover, the application has an excellent browser extension and integrates well with popular text editors.

What do you dislike?

The software depends on a good internet connection, as if you haven't access to the internet, you can't use it. Besides, the suggestions are slow and checker misses some errors out. Price of the platform is high, so it might not be affordable for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is one of the most sophisticated checkers on the market, but it also costs much. Anyway, if you could afford to buy the software, you should be satisfied. Moreover, there's a free version of Grammarly.

The checker is an essential tool that helps me with editing texts and is an excellent writing assistant. It increases my productivity and my content looks more professional, as I avoid many spelling and punctuation mistakes.

Blogger and Internet marketer

"Grammarly really simplifies the writing experience in an incredicle way"

What do you like best?

Since I work online, I write a lot. Having discovered grammarly, my whole writing experience has changed for the better. I have integrated grammarly with all my editing software like Microsoft, google docs , mozzila firefox and google chrome. I love that works so well behind the scene checking for errors in my writing and checking the tone and I feel very secure writing with grammarly checking my grammar. grammarly is a very light weight tool and is profoundly easy to use.

Secondly, I love that I get to use grammarly on basically all of my devices whether its my computer, my phone or my tablet.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is on the high end. Its so expensive and pricey to pay for the premium versions which are very necessary I might add. Apart form that I don't really have anything negative to say about it.

Grammarly gives me confidence as a writer. I love that it works so well with all other tools that I use , works so simply behind the background and is very lightweight. It serves exceptionally for spell checks, tone checks, grammar checks, sentence length checks, passive tense checks.Grammarly is a great addition to any device.

Programmer

"Grammarly - Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a very useful tool, while we write a lot in English. Grammarly has a rich set of options that make our work much more comfortable. One of them is to detect various types of errors that we can make even accidentally while writing an important document. Grammarly prices very much for the word suggestion options, which allows us to match the style of the document. Grammarly also has a feature that allows us to check if the text we have written does not coincide with any other text previously posted on the web to get rid of plagiarism.

What do you dislike?

The free package is very limited to use most of the features you need to purchase a Premium package, which is quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that will allow you to correct errors in documents, you should consider using Grammarly for this purpose.

I use Grammarly to write important documents because it saves me a lot of time.

"Grammarly is an efficient writing assistance tool. "

What do you like best?

Grammarly detects basic grammar mistakes, passive voice and poor sentence structures and gives the writer available options to replace the grammatically wrong content. Grammarly has been a proofreading assistance in almost all my works. Having a huge workload to cover everyday, I am often extremely tired to proofread all the papers to present to the audience the error free work. Grammarly has grammar and spelling checking features that will ensure the work presented to the customers is perfect and meets all the grammar acceptable standards.

What do you dislike?

In explaining why I like Grammarly, I have acknowledged that the application helps the writer to identify and rectify grammar mistakes, but this effectiveness is characterized by significant drawbacks. Grammarly recognizes only English words, and any other word will be highlighted as an error. As much as it helps the writer to proofread, a writer must confirm whether the word being pointed as wrongly written is an English word. Grammarly also does not recognize numerical figures and will also highlight them as mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is cost effective, cost saving and time saving. Grammarly will correct all your grammar mistakes, passive voices, typos, and poorly structured sentences within minutes.

As mentioned earlier, Grammarly has been helping me to reduce workload since it makes it easy and fast to proofread papers. Grammarly is also a cost saving tool that saves the cost that could be incurred hiring proofreaders and editors. With only one off cost per year, when compared to the cost of acquiring human capital, Grammarly is much cheaper.

Project Manager

"Avoid all the typing and grammatical errors on your documents using Grammarly."

What do you like best?

It helps you boost your speed while typing a document as it has an auto-correct tool which works automatically and helps you avoid the stress of misspelling some words as it shows you where you have misspelled a word.

Has a plagiarism checker tool that helps you compare in a case that you may have extracted your work from another website directly by comparing your work with other websites content.

Has a free version so in case you are under budget you don't have to worry about purchasing one since you can use the free version and it works effectively too.

It's easy to use and requires no special skills, additionally; it’s compatible with commonly used document typing tools like Microsoft word. It’s also very easy to install and download.

What do you dislike?

Although the free version works well for me I find the pricing of the premium version to be a little bit high and not easy for everyone to acquire due to its prices. It's an online application and therefore it limits anyone who would want to use it offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone who has been having trouble with grammatical errors while typing a document then Grammarly it's an alternative way to avoid such problems. It will also boost your working speed and effectiveness and help avoid cases of plagiarism.

Mostly while writing an article for a website I find it helpful as I don't have to worry about grammar and typing errors.helps also in checking whether the article is plagiarized.

Quality Specialist

"grammarly"

What do you like best?

I like for the fact that it helps me correct writing mistakes on the fly. The writing assistant utilizes a powerful artificial intelligence feature that swiftly identifies misspellings, typos, poor word choice, and problems with punctuation in my writing. It saves me the embarrassment of having to send reports and emails that have grammatical mistakes. It very easy to use and even a beginner can just login and start using the tool immediately without any external help. All you need to do is copy the work that you wrote in English and paste it in the editor field. It will check all mistakes, underlining them in red. It also suggests corrections for you.

What do you dislike?

To work with grammarly, you need an internet connection, otherwise you will not be able to utilize its amazing features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether English is your native language or second language, grammarly will greatly improve your writing. The tool works online and it has a powerful AI feature which not only automatically detects mistakes in your writing but also suggests corrections on the fly. You can use grammarly to improve your project reporting skills as has a citation finder feature and also checks plagiarism in your work ensuring that you do not infringe on any copyright laws.

Writing has become easier for me than ever before since grammarly helps me to correct mistakes on the fly. I submit project reports that are free from grammatical mistakes. The appeal to my audience has improved significantly because my writing has become effective.

Account Manager-PPC
Internet

"Grammarly: your communication enhancement companion"

What do you like best?

Some of the best features of Grammarly are:

> Sentence and spelling correction on the go so that you come to know about your errors right at the moment you come at them.

>Amazing tool to check plagiarism which is a critical aspect for a content writer

>Suggests words to be omitted or tweaked to make your writings more present table and readable

What do you dislike?

The only problem I feel with Grammarly is the contradiction between American English and British English. The tool should be calibrated using artificial intelligence to distinguish between the two writing styles and suggest relevant corrections.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many of us face challenges while writing an email where we end up messing up with the spellings or we use the wrong sentence structuring. This not only makes the email complex but also creates a bad impression on The Reader.

Using Grammarly not only saves you from such issues but also enhances your language skills.

It helps saving time by rectifying the grammar and sentence errors on the go.

Improves individual and team efficiency and thus productivity as well.

Research Assistant

"Grammarly "

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a tool that is being used by almost every individual in the various department across the institution. It is a tool that is being used in editing and document creating.

I like that this tool helps me in the correction of spellings. At times we have so much work forcing is to create a document in a hurry creating chances for spelling mistakes. With Grammarly one is able to auto-identify the spelling mistakes and gives me the possible correct selling which I, in turn, correct the spelling. Incorrect spellings of words make one look unprofessional and confuse the reader. With Grammarly, one is assured that you are correctly selling the words right.

I love that this software helps me in sentence structuring. Grammarly help me form text that has complete meaning and that is direct. Well, structured sentences help the writer to have well-structured paragraphs and texts. This makes it easy for the reader to go through the text and understand fully e ideas behind the texts.

Am also excited that this tool has to help me improve my writing skills and grammar. It is true that I can compare my texts four years ago when I started using it and now. My writing skills and command of grammar has improved in a great way. It through this tool that I have been able to improve writing skills and grammar.

Grammarly had a way of rating ones work. By rating the work a user is able to know if he or she is improving or not and by what rate.

I like that Grammarly is good on suggest. This is correct spelling, active voice and grammar suggestions. The suggestions are accurate and help one in creating texts.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly is reliable to internet connection.With no internet connection the tool cannot work.

The suggestions are at times slow this causing one to miss out on some important things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is best in document editing and creation. With it, you will always have pride in your documents. It is affordable and of high quality.

Grammarly is helping us in text editing and document creation.With it you are confident with about your documents.

Executive Director

"Grammarly"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a tool that can help us to work on various types of documents, because it has many useful functions, including the correction of punctuation and spelling errors. Grammarly also can detect stylistic errors and suggest words because we choose the exact style. The interface of the solution is very simple to use, and the application itself is compatible with most operating systems, including such systems as IOS/Android.

In Grammarly, I also like the ability to upload documents to improve them or to save documents that we are working on in the cloud so that we can continue working on them at a certain point in time.

What do you dislike?

- The tool is only limited to the English language.

- It is quite an expensive tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that will make your ambulance easier, you should consider using Grammarly, especially since it has a free plan.

By using Grammarly, I can fix errors in my documents or e-mails.

Supervisor

"Grammarly Review."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a tool that I have used for close to five years. It is a tool that is being used across the entire organization as a writing assistant to many.

I like that Grammarly helps me in sentence structuring. With this tool being able to create sentences which have a complete idea. It also assists in making sure that the sentences are simple and direct. in addition to that, it helps to avoid sentence fragmentation.

I love that the tool helps me in correcting spelling mistakes. Some are the times when we are creating in a rush and we miss on the selling of some words. Mispelt word shows a lack of professionalism and can lead to miscommunication to a reader. They also lead to confusion. To avoid this Grammarly help me identify these mistakes and it gives suggestions of the correct spelling which I then correct.

Help me to create short, clearer and precise text. Grammarly has to help me create short and clear text. This is by helping to identify and avoid redundant and overused words. It also helps me to always remain in active voice which is commendable in writing.

I love that Grammarly helps me in mechanics. Grammarly helps me in punctuating the text well so as to avoid miscommunication and confusion to the reader.

I love that this software has helped me improve my writing skills. It is true to say that you cannot compare my skills now and five years ago. The day to day use of this tool has to see my skills improve in a great way.

I also like that the tool always rates one's texts. This help one to know if he or she is improving or not. It actually gives a rating in percentages.

What do you dislike?

The suggestion is slow. I hate that the suggestion on either correct spelling or punctuation can be slow at times. This makes one miss out on somethings.

The premium version which is paid for is costly.

I also do not like the fact that this tool is dependent on a good internet connection. With no internet connection, it cannot work and with a slow internet connection, it works slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is one of the best writing assistants. It is easy to use and of high quality. With it, you are able to create a document in confidence.

Grammarly is helping us in editing and as a writing assistant. It is assisting us in written communication.

Auditor

"Reliable and accurate writing assistant"

What do you like best?

1. I like that Grammarly detects all errors that I may have missed during my writing. It detects and provides instant suggestions for misspelling, text separations, grammar, punctuation and even plagiarism.

2. I like that grammarlly has the option to have your document sent to a professional for manual proofreading for any additional error detection.

3. Grammarly is easy to use. You can copy and paste text directly to check for errors or upload the document from where you have it saved in your documents.

4. You can access Grammarly across various devices including phone and windows PC.

What do you dislike?

The free version of Grammarly has many benefits but it has a limited functionality. One of the important features is to have your document manually proofread by a professional and this is not included in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to write grammatically correct content or non-plagiarized, consider using Grammarly. You will discover many benefits ranging from spelling error checks to punctuation and manual proofreading by professionals.

Grammarly has led to increased productivity and effecftiveness in communication among our team members. There is increased accuracy in our documentation. It is not easy to make a miscommunication within our team members with Grammarly.

General Services Manager

"Grammarly - An irreplaceable tool for office work."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a tool for correcting spelling errors. One of the main advantages that convinced me to choose Grammarly among competitive solutions of this type is a lot of options to improve not only spelling but also grammatical errors. Grammarly has great target-setting features, so it gives us the right suggestions for editing the file. Another advantage worth mentioning is the fact that Grammarly has support for a large number of systems and browsers due to the online version that can be opened in the browser of your choice.

What do you dislike?

One of the main disadvantages of Grammarly is the high price of the premium package and the "plagiarism" function, which in some cases refuses to obey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is a tool that is certainly dedicated to a person who writes a lot, for example, a blogger or a user from outside the IT industry.

Grammarly helps me, without a doubt, to correct important documents, which saves me a lot of time and also helps me to match the right participles.

Administrator IT

"Grammarly - Easy to use corrector tool"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a correction solution appreciated by many people. First of all, Grammarly has many features that are very useful when correcting errors, in addition to the ability to detect various types of spelling, punctuation or stylistic errors, this allows us to choose a target, so we offer us the appropriate vocabulary for the style we have chosen. Grammarly is a tool compatible with computers and mobile devices so that you can work freely on your chosen device. It is worth mentioning that Grammarly has a plagiarism check function that allows us to check whether a fragment of our document is available on any website.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly's main drawback is the price for subscriptions, as well as suggestion errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is an invaluable, proofreading tool. If you write a lot every day, you should consider using Grammarly, especially since it is available for free.

Since I've been using it, Grammarly has saved me a lot of time in searching for errors in documents, and my vocabulary has been enriched.