HubSpot

HubSpot

(3,845)

HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.

Work for HubSpot?

HubSpot review by Consultant in Apparel & Fashion
Consultant in Apparel & Fashion
View Original
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
HubSpot review by Kate J.
Kate J.
View Original

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

HubSpot review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.
HubSpot review by Ines S.
Ines S.

"my practice with HubSpot "

What do you like best?

HubSpot is a very easy and intuitive tool to use, easy to use especially for those who start in this field, allowing in an easy way to carry out all the tasks in a single suit, in my particular case the two characteristics that are paramount for me; is related to being able to segment contacts and group them according to particular interests, which allows me to customize strategies, the other characteristic that for me is vital is the updates in real time, which allows to attack any situation and respond fast In general, it is a tool that facilitates work for our sales team, which has allowed us to optimize expenses and time.

There is an element that I think should be highlighted in this tool and it has to do with the emphasis they have placed on developing the marketing training academy, which allows not only to learn but also to improve and update the knowledge in this area.

What do you dislike?

HubSpot is a tool that really does not have negative elements, however its price can be higher than other options that are in the market, this makes the buyer evaluate the cost-benefit ratio and decide if it's worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I would highly recommend the use of HubSpot

HubSpot solved the main problem that we had that we did not have a tool that would allow a complete and integral vision of our marketing process, since previously we did it with several tools in isolation and it was a long time effort. It is a great advantage to have a single tool that allows you to do all the work.

HubSpot review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"Amazing and Awesome tool!!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Marketing Hub is based on the main techniques available to detect the best practices for organic product development, the management and control of distribution channels, as well as allowing marketing agents to implement, control and take advantage of the possibilities . That provide the production and logistics channels of the company. A job in which they would have to have different facilities, a group of specialists and a considerable effort of time. HubSpot Marketing Hub puts the potential of corporate marketing within everyone's reach.

What do you dislike?

As for the negative aspect of HubSpot Marketing Hub, I can say that the design is often strange, modifying the content of the pages without the need to intervene in it.

Thanks to HubSpot Marketing Hub offering a wide variety of training and totally free information on access strategies and the use of software, we have been able to fully advance our business. HubSpot promotes maintenance marketing and continuous development, highly promising, in addition to boosting human resources to the next level

HubSpot review by Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

"Great for CRM and Marketing"

What do you like best?

It’s function as a CRM is fantastic. I love the dashboard which gives me a quick breakdown of important info. I use it along with our inside sales agent who works for other teams in our company and it has really streamlined the way she hands off leads to me. It’s also been super helpful in keeping track of which loan officers work with which agents so we can make sure referrals are getting into the right hands.

What do you dislike?

Little quirky things could be better. For instance when you go into your contacts it would just be logical for them to be listed in alphabetical order automatically. I also receive way too many emails from Hubspot. My inbox is saturated enough without getting notified of every tiny thing that happens in hubspot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really a fantastic product with a lot of free information and tools that will help you with things you didn't know you needed help on. We love it here and would recommend it.

Better communication within our organization, better tracking of leads and hand offs, better tracking of conversations with leads and history of interactions. I also use a lot of their marketing stuff and have borrowed ideas from them that make my own better

HubSpot review by Bobby G.
Bobby G.

"Conversions for Content"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is a great integrated marketing tool that you can make do most that you would want it to do. My team uses it to build out campaigns that integrate email, blogs, CTAs, landing pages, events - you name it. The trainings are an excellent component as well.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite element of Hubspot is the complexity of campaign creation. You can do so much, but the user workflow is complex. I end up opening 7 or 8 windows (at a minimum) to ensure the form is aligned to a workflow is aligned to a list is aligned to a landing page (and a thank you page) and that everyone is getting the right email. The workflow could be simplified and more process-driven as opposed to task-driven.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you really need - focus on objectives - but I don't think you can go wrong with a tool that does so much.

It has made our small marketing team (2+director) capable of launching large business-driving campaigns that without the tool would take a far bigger team. We've improved our capabilities and tracking management, though showing value of marketing to business remains a challenge, especially as it relates to content-sharing.

HubSpot review by Shelby E.
Shelby E.

"Valuable Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is a great marketing automation tool to help you with your inbound marketing practices. By hosting our website on the platform, using it as our CRM, and email tool, we've been able to more quickly report on our marketing efforts as a whole.

What do you dislike?

While Hubspot has many great benefits there are little things you'll likely need to find a workaround for or comprise on to fit exactly what you need. For example: not being able to A/B test when your webpage is translated into multiple languages. However, the company does serve a large population of customers so it shouldn't be surprising that it doesn't meet the needs of every company.

Hubspot has helped us house a lot of our marketing data in one place for better reporting and insight in how best to optimize our website, email, and sales tactics and how they can all work together for better MQLs and SQLs.

HubSpot review by Jackson M.
Jackson M.

"Marketing Automation is Critical. Consider HubSpot. "

What do you like best?

I like the efficiency and the capabilities of this software. This product has the aim of improving the entire sales of a firm, hence, increasing on productivity. The software lacks major hinges when executed, and there is no main skills required to run it successfully. Again, in case of an issue or an error, the customer desk listens keenly, and direct help immediately. The software is one of a kind.

What do you dislike?

However, I least liked the user design of HubSpot. In my view, the vendor should install some improvements to look more enticing and pleasing. Furthermore, the themes of HubSpot are old and not attractive. I would request the vendor to revise them, and make them more interesting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketing is a critical task in every firm. With the implementation of HubSpot, I can assure you that you will increase your market base. The software is very effective, and there is no complications incurred when running it. Get all the necessary help from the support team as they will assist you.

We used HubSpot for many purposes like market automation, social media management, and more so, marketing analytics and web content management. This software is very diverse, and with huge turn out. I would recommend the use of this software significantly.

HubSpot review by Duke W.
Duke W.

"Hubspot Review: Lacking most basic essential feature of any decent CRM - Calendar Syncing"

What do you like best?

In all fairness, I could also understand from Hubspot perspective that anyone like myself who uses the CRM portion is not only limited to the number of email reminders per month and may want to switch CRM'S, however the inability to sync to google calendar or outlook is a deal breaker. If the Google Calendar add-on was part of the pay model that may also encourage more people to pay. I know I would pay more if adding all tasks to calendar integration was there! I could see increased productivity -- and as someone else pointed out, less meeting conflicts (where a customer could schedule when you already have something booked). We are switching CRMs due to this lack of functionality.

What do you dislike?

Numerous complaints on HubSpots own Community Boards:

Hard to imagine that Hubspot cannot integrate with Google or Outlook Calendar, setting reminders to schedule follow ups. This basically requires you to set everything in your calendar or 3rd party task / event reminder manually. Most basic and essential feature of a CRM is not available in HubSpot.

Here are some users comments:

Yes I agree Today our salesreps are expecting that feature as a number one feature from the CRM I'm afraid it could be a dealbreaker for our renewal if this doesn't come up as a new feature soon...

I think this would be a huge help! Instead of having to rely on emails to update you.

Currently I have to create the task inside hubspot and then go to my google calendar and create a calendar event for the follow up. It is redudant work and not a good use of my time as a sales professional.

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the utterly pathetic lack of response from Hubspot, they ask us to contribute ideas and then simply ignore them. I need integration into my Outlook calendar, as I'm sure many people do, I don't see why on Earth it would be so difficult to just acknowledge our requests

Its crazy we can't look at our tasks and meetings in one place easily, this would be a really good feature

Setting up tasks in Hubspot makes absolutely no sense for me if the tasks get constantly overlooked because they're not in my calendar.

Upvote, it's urgent... there is so much waste of time From agenda + task list / pipeline without any sync

Please consider adding tasks to gmail calendar. It's super frustrating to continually overbook calls because I don't have a calendar showing me how many calls I've scheduled. I like a previous suggestion as well to be able to schedule calls (as well as tasks) with an option to share with the client, but not having to generate a response to client. This is a deal breaker for me. If this feature doesn't happen soon I need to find another option for CRM.

And On and On and On - HOW HUBSPOT HAVE YOU MISSED SUCH AN ESSENTIAL OBVIOUS FEATURE?

Will not be using Hubsport anymore

Hubspot has actually created more problems by their lack of integration into our calendars.

HubSpot review by Molly G.
Molly G.

"The best all-in-one service for small-to-medium sized companies"

What do you like best?

- The simplicity of how everything is laid out. It is very intuitive and training someone to use the software is a very quick experience.

- The support staff is available at all times and 99.9% of the time has a quick and easy answer to your problem.

- I've used HubSpot for years and never come across an annoying or hard to get ahold of Customer Success Manager. They're extremely prepared for every call and are always available to answer any question you have.

- Everything is in one place. I can log into HubSpot and do 80% of my work within the platform.

What do you dislike?

- The only thing I can think of is that I cannot schedule videos for Instagram on HubSpot. However, I think that may be an issue with the Instagram API rather than HubSpot themselves.

- I'm able to manage all of our social media within the platform. It is a one-stop shop for all of my social media management. I can schedule, post, respond to comments, and monitor all in one place.

- All of our email marketing is done completely through HubSpot; I will never use another service for email marketing.

- A database for all of our consumers; we have everyone who has ever signed up for our emails in one place and can put them into lists based upon their lifecycle or where they signed up.

- A blog hosting service. Their blog management platform is very easy to use. All you do is upload a Google doc (or copy-paste), add in photos, and schedule! So simple!

- We use Google Analytics for our web traffic and HubSpot for our consumer analytics. They have easy to understand and easy to create graphs that make it simple for me to get others in the company the information they need on our consumer base.

HubSpot review by Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

"Relatively Easy CRM To Use"

What do you like best?

I work primarily in the land of social media, so I really like their interface for planning social media posts across multiple platforms. I also really like their calendar, which allows me to quickly see what days I have posts scheduled for. Additionally, even though I have not delved tremendously into the analytics realm, I really like the ease to get into our analytics and see traffic to the website generated from social media. It really helps me better understand and improve my strategy.

What do you dislike?

The connectivity between HubSpot and social platforms can sometimes be weak. I have had issues of posts populating on our social media channels a lot later than anticipated. Whether or not these posts are delayed to the public or just to myself, I'm not sure. But I have found some issues with social posts deploying. Thankfully, HubSpot does work fast to remedy these kinds of problems, so it hasn't been anything particularly disastrous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as a social media implementation tool, I would highly recommend HubSpot. I think the capability to do automated marketing is a huge advantage, as many companies employing social media strategies are often involved in marketing strategies as well. I also really like that I can easily access and read the analytics. I am not a marketer by trade, so having it be easy to ready really makes it easy for me to take action on this information.

HubSpot is the main location where I implement our social media strategy. I have realized huge benefits in populating the calendar with posts that are ready to deploy. This makes it much easier for me to focus on other important tasks as opposed to taking an hour each day to craft a social post and put it up. I have found this has streamlined my process and also pleased by superiors, because they can quickly and easily see what content is set to go out.

HubSpot review by Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

"Excellent tool, but like anything requires a solid strategy and active use."

What do you like best?

I love that everything "lives" within one portal and I can see performance of all of our digital marketing efforts in one place. The campaigns tool makes it really easy to see if we're meeting our objectives and what methods are working well and/or not so well. I also love how easy it is to customize properties to collect as much unique data about contacts and companies as I'd like. HubSpot University has also been a super helpful tool. Both the certifications and other educational classes have helped us more fully utilize everything available to us. Technical support has also been great in helping to work through any question we had. The onboarding process was also extremely involved, and I appreciated having someone work with us so closely to make sure everything was set up and that we were using the full functionality of the platform.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing major that I dislike. There are the occasional minor inconveniences like I wish I could change a few things about how some of the HubSpot generated properties appear and are grouped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product. Make sure you have the time to really learn it and plan your launch. Also, be sure to thoroughly evaluate integration cabibilities and limitations of integration with your existing CRM. Like anything, you have to truly invest the time and understand and adopt the tool before you'll see results.

We've always had difficulty showing our value to prospects before they become a customer. HubSpot has been a great tool to help us show our value to prospects even before they become a customer.

HubSpot review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"HubSpot has been a fantastic addition to our Marketing department."

What do you like best?

HubSpot has a fantastic resource center that allows users to quickly and easily get up to speed on marketing automation processes, the software and the strategy behind effective inbound marketing principles. The onboarding process was seamless and the customer service has been strong.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the software is not the most user friendly option for teams with little-to-no coding experience. Editing templates can be daunting early on and the email editor often requires you to go into the code in order to properly format many operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your team has the time dedicated to learning how to use the software and a general vision for what your customer base looks like and how to appeal to them. HubSpot is incredibly powerful and can cater to most marketing strategies. The more defined you make your preparation and goals early on, the most useful HubSpot will be for your organization.

We are introducing Inbound to our organization. HubSpot has helped us generate more than $140,000 in gross revenue in Q1.

HubSpot review by Rita S.
Rita S.

"Great CRM//Marketing platform"

What do you like best?

ability to align sales and marketing, make it very clear for everyone to see what each part of the business is working on. Brings sales and marketing together by integrating it in the same platform. Very useful that you can take care of your marketing emails, Paid socials, content creation, strategy, website, and client relationship manager from one single place.

What do you dislike?

It's a fairly pricy product and Hubspot takes a bit longer than I would hope to take on some of the customers feedback. Some requests keep popping up over and over again in community forums, and it takes quite a lot to get them action but I guess that would always be the case as they have to priority development

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly suggest using the Free Hubspot Academy to learn more about each component of Hubspot (CRM, Marketing etc) as it can feel a bit overwhelming and you will never feel like you know everything about it/you are using it to it's full potential. I would also say that with time you will start understanding more about it and feel more at ease with it.

Sales and marketing team work better together which results in a more successful business. Also from them CRM point of view you are able to see all information regarding one specific contact in it's timeline (from marketing activitiy, to purchases, etc!) which I guess allows you to nurture your relationship with clients much further.

HubSpot review by Egle S.
Egle S.

"Fully learning marketing from HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Video academy is very useful and very easy to follow. Great material and motivating teachers. As I am an absolute newbie, I found HubSpot learning material very understandable and fun to learn.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I can bring any negatives. Maybe that some practical tasks, that were required in order to pass certification, were a stopper. Some of the things I've done in Hubspot before the certification so I wanted just to skip the practical task, but in the end, I still had to complete it in order to get certified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience... At first glance, Hubspot really scared me because of how many features it has and how many buttons and steps you can make. But with the help of Learning center and with the practice, everything seems to calm down and I am getting used to the system. Still, a lot to discover, but I find it challenging.

We are using HubSpot for our Marketing, Sales and Customer services tasks. So basically it's our main helper. It simplifies communication between departments, as we can find information about the customer in one platform.

HubSpot review by Sushant  K.
Sushant K.

"HubSpot a marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The tool is very user-friendly and one of the best in the market right now, with the given set of basic tools one can easily learn the basics of Email marketing and more, plus it keeps on updating the features and updating the user with their day to day activity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do you dislike?

The Sync b/w HubSpot and my CRM is not so good, rest there is always a scope of improvement on day to day basis which HubSpot is doing really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a great tool for marketing

Marketing as a whole.

HubSpot review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"Constantly improving their platform"

What do you like best?

HubSpot already provides a wide range of automation and customer segmentation features but the best feature is that they listen to their customers and continuously improve the service.

List segmentation and analysis of customers is an absolute game changer in being able to understand our audience and lifetime value. I can easily narrow down into demographics, values and themes to identify what makes a potential customer valuable

What do you dislike?

Inability to share dashboards and commercially sensitive data to limited groups. It is all or nothing which is a challenge for building leadership buyin

The email designer should be drag and drop. I have to build a template for each minor iteration

Limited range of data visualisation designs

Cannot tag content writers into scheduled LinkedIn posts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage your team members to undertake the HubSpot academy courses. This will help build buy in and ensure that they get the most out of the system

Demonstrating ROI, improving the lead generation process, automating processes, personalising content

HubSpot review by Emily K.
Emily K.

"Great for managing content and helpful education modules. Sometimes hard to customize templates."

What do you like best?

The SEO strategy tool. The SEO tool is the Content Creator's best friend. It gives you the capability to cluster all your content assets that live in HubSpot into cohesive webs. Then, it's easy to create pillar pages out of the clusters of related topics. Works great for users that have a ton of blog articles and no way to easily organize them in terms of topic.

What do you dislike?

Organizing uploaded files could be easier. Especially feature images in the blogging tool. There isn't an apparent way to upload the images straight into a folder while also placing it as a featured image, so our files have gotten pretty messy.

Marketing automation. My team probably hasn't even gotten beyond the tip of the iceberg when it comes to HubSpot's automation tools. Workflows can be set up once and have the capability to be connected to campaigns, bringing the ultimate cohesiveness to any content marketing efforts.

HubSpot review by Laci C.
Laci C.

"Huge potential in this platform but a lot of room to grow"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule my social media posts months in advance if desired. I enjoy being able to organize my landing pages, email campaigns, and blogs in a way that makes sense but also keeps me on track with next projects and provides that analytical data needed to excel further.

What do you dislike?

The social networking features are lacking in that you cannot post a video or gif to Facebook or Instagram from Hubspot. So when we do this we have to go directly to those platforms which means that we do not have records or data to show how that post did within Hubspot. Pinterest is a HUGE platform that we use as a business and Hubspot does not support it in their Social setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot has many glaring holes in it that would seem basic to be included, i.e. being able to automatically pull ina users signature when replying to an email within their inbox. Simple things. That being said, the platform has some amazing potential and the ability to do so much so easily. What I really love about Hubspot is they are constantly updating the system and making improvements and they let us as users know about them!

We've been able to see what works, what doesn't and tweak/add to blogs that are becoming more popular throughout different seasons. As we see more traffic going to a particular topic (thanks to our data in Hubspot) we start to create more posts (blog or social) surrounding that topic or even just update the existing post that is doing so well now. It has taken what we offer to customers to another level because we can be relevant.

HubSpot review by Cheryssa J.
Cheryssa J.

"Comprehensive tool with great tracking"

What do you like best?

Campaign tracking is a great feature because it links together our efforts across social media, the blog, email, landing pages, and even external sources. I like their reports in general - the dashboards are customizable and clear, and they can be emailed at the beginning of each month for managers to dissect. The very best though, is our Hubspot rep Cayleigh. She's fantastic! She's extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and works with us to address our specific company needs.

What do you dislike?

An often used Hubspot feature is URL tracking, but it's not available in the navigation so I have it bookmarked rather than clicking through multiple other pages to find it. Also, I wanted more from their social reporting, but a new beta just came out addressing some of those needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is intuitive enough to dive in and start using, but has tons of features and options that are able to be learned through their learning videos. My company uses it for marketing but not sales or service, and it suits our purposes because of its great integrations. However, I see how there could be great benefit to having all 3 on one platform. The support team and our rep was fantastic and they have all gone above and beyond to answer questions and create solutions to my company's specific questions and needs. Hubspot is great!

We're able to track the path that prospects take from their first interaction through interactions across multiple channels, enabling us to make better decisions to provide more personalized and positive experiences with our brand.

HubSpot review by Kristen B.
Kristen B.

"Expansive Ability + User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the analytics that you can view and the ability to dig deeper into reasons behind trends and changes. If everything is in one place, you can research what may have lead to any downfalls or successes. The user-friendly set up of the software makes it easy to share with clients and to learn on the go.

What do you dislike?

The inability to remove individual contacts from a static list. We regularly scan lists to make sure those who are unsubscribed are then removed and it requires removal and re-uploading the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - Once you try it and discover all of its capabilities, you won't want to go back!

We can create, edit, and track all within one software system. It makes everything seamless! Being able to view everything at one time streamlines the effort. By using one system, you can also track everything easily. We have some clients who don't have their site developed in HubSpot but utilize it. In comparison, those that utilize all aspects of the software have better analytics and metrics, and overall ease of use.

HubSpot review by Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.

"CMS and CRM User"

What do you like best?

HubSpot's Gmail integration makes it easy for my team and me to log interactions and save templates for ease of use down the line. I can stay up to speed on my team's most recent interaction with a client, which helps to prevent any escalations and improve our service delivery.

What do you dislike?

The way that information is organized within the contact record can be confusing at times. Locating details from a specific call or email sometimes takes a while. Navigating the content management solution can also be difficult. the development and refinement of websites would be easier if there were hotkeys/shortcuts integrated with the CMS platform, and it would save my designers and me a lot of working time.

My colleagues and I can stay in touch with prospects and existing customers without redundant communication, which makes us look sharper. It helps our sales team to be more efficient with their time and reduce the number of places notes/documentation live throughout the sales process.

HubSpot review by Ezequiel D.
Ezequiel D.

"It helps to keep a track of everything"

What do you like best?

That is the one place to go for anything that anyone in the team might need to know. It take lot of time to get everything updated, but its easy to understand the logic of the tool, to follow whats going on. One you have everything organized and updated, is very helpful and easy to download the information and analyze all the data that there is on it.

What do you dislike?

I definitely feel that working in automatic suggestion to link the different levels (company, contact, deal) would be a great relieve to work on it. That will help to have everything well organized, and save a lot of time working on it. Also it would be great to have added the option of receive a notification every time a deal is move to other stage in the pipeline.

We can easily analyze what's going on and where are we dropping the ball. Having the possibility of establish the stage pipeline for any new deal, helps to know exactly where are we stand for each, and the tool that allows us to see all the emails related with this deal helps everyone to get up to date.

HubSpot review by Skipper C.
Skipper C.

"Great software, easy to use and helpful staff at HubSpot "

What do you like best?

The social media and blog features work the best to help reach our customers and show what services we offer. The system is very easy to use and create social posts across various platforms.

What do you dislike?

We are not computer savy around here so it took a 3rd party team to help implement the setup. I'm sure if we took the time to watch all of the HubSpot videos we could have done it ourselves but we chose to have someone help with our setup. This is not technically a dislike but it was the one main thing that we needed help to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would recommend that others integrate their sales and marketing into the HubSpot system. The easy to use platform and helpful staff make it great to use. We are a construction company and do not have a dedicated marketing person or team. A group of salesman, managers and office personnel are able to create and implement our marketing campaigns using the simple design features that HubSpot offers on its platform. Highly recommended for a company looking to get more marketing campaigns without hiring a designated marketing person or team.

Reaching out to customers or new customers on social media through marketing campaigns. We have also implemented our customer database into the HubSpot system to help track communication and leads. This feature lets us know when our customers visit our website as well so we can contact them and try to answer any questions they may have.

HubSpot review by Jersey G.
Jersey G.

"A fantastic tool."

What do you like best?

I love how many different tools there are that you can utilize in your own way to organize and manage your business's marketing/sales needs. I also love that though there are things I wish for, such as features, Hubspot does a great job of utilizing customer feedback through the Ideas community. This allows customers to feel as though they actually have a voice in what features are available to them.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is anything specific within the software that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product, but if you're going to invest in it, make sure you take advantage of the learning center courses! They really show you the best ways to use the tools they have to offer and really good advice for the growth of your company in general.

I am solving the issue of letting important leads/contacts fall through the cracks with workflows, lead scoring, and tasks. I am also realizing how beneficial it is to have a contact record readily available before you speak to a client/lead.

HubSpot review by Alfred T.
Alfred T.

"Complete solution for marketing, sales and customer service"

What do you like best?

It is a platform that offers a very complete option to manage marketing, sales and customer service from a single place, although it is also possible to obtain these options separately, decreasing the final value of the application. With marketing hub, it allows you to increase traffic, and run campaigns in a comprehensive and highly efficient way, you can configure automation, and includes analytics, also has sales hub which offers sales software that saves time and get data relevant customers, automate the most tedious tasks and close business quickly, you can track by email and schedule meetings with notifications. It also includes the acquisition of the complete service hub package, which allows us to provide a first-class customer service, creating customer service tickets, and feedback with customers to improve the company and the service.

What do you dislike?

The price of the integrated versions should be more accessible for medium-sized companies, the price seems for a large company, I think they should decrease it a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent application in the cloud that offers a range of excellent quality services, allowing several activities that increase work flow and operational efficiency. The prices are accessible and, if desired, each hubspot solution can be purchased separately at a lower price than the complete CRM solution.

My experience is given with the marketing platform where I can mention that it has helped me attract potential customers and increase sales, e-mail marketing has been effective in tracking and even checking emails, discriminating between false and real, which helps a lot at work.

HubSpot review by Hemalatha M.
Hemalatha M.

"Optimal for a expertising in sales"

What do you like best?

The Features that are provided in the Hubspot is interesting and ease to use.We can prioritize on the leads and we can work on that.The call option that can be used for the future reference.Event the mails are being synchronized that can be viewed for the future references.We can value our customers in verifying the leads and is is very useful.Certification course is the most interesting one.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contacts are repeated twice as a duplicate.And the voice that is being recorded is being saved in different context .so it might be some difficulty is verifying the records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely would recommend for anyone in the field of sales and Marketing.And help every employee to prioritize the leads

Can identify the right prospect ,tracking of the emails,Response time of the customers.Snippet tool can be used as a shortcut key to identify,save and retrieve. prioritize the leads generated and can qualify our leads

HubSpot review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"Best CRM Platform"

What do you like best?

Various option like calls,emails ,scheduling meetings ,appointments ,creating to-dos ,are its key features .

Calls made through HUbSpot could be recorded for future purpose .

It helps me to log and track emails which make my work easy and comfortable .

Following up with the prospects are made easy with email reminder .

Creating deals helps me to increase the organizaton's revenue and meet my targets in the given time .

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be fine ,but the only thing which am concerned is that the call clarity could be more better and it dosent have video call facilities ,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommed HubSpot for each and every one who is dealing with sales and marketing as it make your

work very simple and easy where you can increase and develope your organization's revenue and its goals .

various options like create taks,send unlimited emails,calls,logs scheduling meetings,appointments,to-dos are its key features.

In short HubSpot is Smart ,Simple and easy CRM platform .

Sales and Marketing .As i deal with sales HubSpot helps me to geanerate my leads and get in touch with my propects in a smart and simple way .

Calls made through HUbSpot could be recorded for future purpose .

It helps me to log and track emails which make my work easy and comfortable .

Following up with the prospects are made easy with email reminder .

HubSpot review by Steven F.
Steven F.

"A Great Solution for All-In-One Marketing Management"

What do you like best?

I used HubSpot to manage all digital marketing efforts for multiple clients. It allows me to manage everything from email campaigns to social media to SEO all in one intuitive, visually appealing platform. I’d recommend HubSpot to anyone who appreciates having everything in one place and is willing to pay a bit more for the best features!

What do you dislike?

HubSpot has everything all in one place, but they don’t always have the best features. For example, at the time of writing this, Later.com has scheduling Instagram stories. HubSpot does not. HubSpot covers all the bases, but I don’t think they will have all the best features across every channel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free HubSpot CRM first to see if you like the product.

At our agency, we’re writing blogs, managing social, and creating email campaigns for our clients. HubSpot allows us to do this all in one place saving us and our clients time and money.

HubSpot review by Julia T.
Julia T.

"It is useful for managing a lot of contacts in multi department company"

What do you like best?

It is pretty intuitive software. I didn't have to learn or watch tutorials to understand how to search for existing contacts or to add new. You can assign the task to anyone from your team or other teams. You can supervise the stages of your deals and deals of other colleagues and in case you know how to help, you can easily see the situation by reading the emails that automatically attached to HubSpot when sent to that particular client.

What do you dislike?

When you create a new contact under an existing company name the system asks you to specify a company name for that contact. For me, it is just obvious that it is the same company name under which I create a new contact. It could have saved me a few seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have at least 5 departments or teams inside your organization, you need HubSpot because it is so easy to get lost in all the spread shits with clients, better to keep info about them in one place. HubSpot will make it real.

Managing tons of clients. We add clients every day because of the industry we are working in and HubSpot helps us to be on track and help each other and provide the best service for our clients.

HubSpot review by Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.

"Amazing Marketing Software: CRM, Blog, and Social Solution IF Implemented Correctly"

What do you like best?

Very robust offerings in an easy to use interface. Creating landing pages, leadflows, email workflows, forms, and gathering analytics on these things is incredibly easy. Their built-in analytics are great and allow you to close the loop on lead conversions to customers provided you are using the platform as a CRM with your sales department.

To get the most out of Hubspot you will need a professional developer and designer to create custom templates for you. Editing these things without coding experience is very hard. Having an enterprise-level account will save a lot of headaches.

What do you dislike?

Changes to names of things (Pillar Pages = SEO) and their locations on drop-down menus change fairly often and can be frustrating to find. If your company does not keep all data in it you won't be able to close the loop on ROI and numbers can be off. It does not work if you use another CRM in addition to it without an API bridge.

Their social media solutions are slow to adapt to changes. It took quite a while for the ability to add multiple images to tweets to appear as an option after Twitter released that feature, a bit to be able to connect Instagram, etc. Social accounts also have to be re-connected often as well.

Blogs and landing pages have to be on a subdomain which is a bit annoying if you're using Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are invested and prepared to spend the time and money to set up Hubspot properly. If you will be using it in tandem with another CRM think hard about database management and how that will work. It's expensive, but has wonderful potential and returns if used correctly.

Inbound marketing efforts are much easier with their robust options for landing pages, forms, digital downloads, and analytics.

HubSpot review by Bruce C.
Bruce C.

"Great tool to get started on Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

I really like the UX of Hubspot. It's beautifully laid out and everything is easy to find. Creating Workflows is easy and the logic is easy to understand. The email builder is not overly complicated to use and the File Manager allows the user to make edits in the HTML source code. Support is amazing with Hubspot. The best in the industry, for sure.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of using modules in the email and landing page builder. I Hubspot could make creating templates a little bit easier. I also think there is a big opportunity in the reporting area. Reporting is not that easy with Hubspot and its difficult sometimes to get the data you want.

All corporate emails, workflows and landing pages. We send out a lot of evites to our costumers we use emails a ton. We used to use if for social media publishing but we started using social studio.

HubSpot review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"HubSpot is the best part of my day!"

What do you like best?

I've worked for four different companies using HubSpot for three different industries and have loved it every time. Whether your company is B2B, B2C, or even both, HubSpot has the solutions for you. I love the social monitoring streams and scheduling options. Plus, creating automated workflows to follow up on my leads with targeted emails makes my life so much easier! (updated 1/24/19)

What do you dislike?

At times it can be a bit glitchy but HubSpot is constantly improving and coming out with new ways to make their tools better. If you ever do have an issue, their support team is always able to solve issues in a timely manner. I think their reporting is a little lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're nervous - don't be! The HubSpot software can seem overwhelming but their content is helpful and insightful.

They make it incredibly easy to write great blogs with highly targeted and focused content. Their SEO view walks you though optimizing your blog to make sure you've included the keywords you targeted and that your blog is ready to go out looking the best it can! I've been a HubSpot customer for two years and will continue to be one for years to come.

Our site was no longer ranking at all because of the way our site was setup and the complete lack of valuable content. Plus, our sales and marketing teams were under the impression that everyone who visited our site was ready to buy. HubSpot not only helped more people find our site because of the ease of posting content but it helped us quickly realize not everyone who came was ready to buy. Then, we took the HubSpot tools and created lead nurturing workflows to nurture our leads from the time they find us to they time they're ready to buy.

HubSpot review by Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

"HubSpot is Great! Would Definitely Recommend"

What do you like best?

I love that HubSpot is convenient and easy to use! I also loved that they offered free courses on marketing so that I could learn new skills and freshen up on new skills that I already had! The teachers in the course were very nice and it was easy to follow along to their lessons. I use HubSpot nearly everyday and its a very good tool to have as a marketer in training! I am so glad that I was introduced to this awesome product! I never before used a tool like this.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I would like to see from Hubspot is maybe more courses to look into! Only because they were so enjoyable. Also when I first started using HubSpot I was a little confused. I am not sure and don't remember if HubSpot offered a tour or tutorial on how to use it. My boss had to sit down with me and show me how to use the website. It is a little bit difficult to locate the learning center as well, I think it should be placed in more noticeable spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you try this product 10/10

HubSpot makes it easy for my coworkers and I to share our work with each other. Also HubSpot is a great tool that we use to stay organized.If I don't know where something is, my coworkers can easily show me where something is.

HubSpot review by Jens S.
Jens S.

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

I have introduced Hubspot to multiple businesses I am involved with and people are always impressed with its integration options and workflow abilities. Personally, I am impressed that it is a great match regardless of the industry you are in. I also like it that it doesn't require much training to get into it.

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat pricey and, sometimes, the workflow feature is just too simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering it for a startup company or small business, you should look no further: This is the best solution out there! I have tested like 10+ similar solutions and none of them came close to this one when it comes to features and integration options.

I initially started using it for my enterprise software development business and it turned out to be a great match covering everything from customer engagement (works well in combination with MailChimp), customer relationship management (it automatically adds some informative data to many customers, great customer data management capabilities) and sales (it works extremely well to document customer communications). A great match for my enterprise software development company! Encouraged by the great results, I stared implementing it at another business I am involved in. A farm! What a game changer. It is so easy to use that the sales people could see the benefits before even using it. Now, it helps them with building meaningful customer relationships while staying focused on sales activities. The farm is even using it to track customer activities on their web page. Very helpful!

HubSpot review by Nicolás A.
Nicolás A.

"HubSpot, a milestone before and after, in the way to achieve results for those responsible for Marke"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility that HubSpot gives you to grow and learn together with them with each new activity, module or method that HUBSPOT incorporates into your marketing platform. I value that it is an integrated and easy-to-use digital platform to support marketing, CRM and sales for the whole team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from several solutions: content such as HootSuite and MailChimp for email marketing. I emphasize that I worked with MARKETO for three years and I can assure you that HUBSPOT surpasses it in the attention service and the assistance of resources to solve problems.

In summary, it became much easier to have our team working on a single platform, with the same metric techniques and business analysis throughout the sales funnel process. We started with a bit, looking for fast profits, with more and more confidence, then we activated more effective tools and improved our ROI.

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive for some business models that use large amounts of lead. It is possible that the values ​​of the prices in Argentina are different from the prices of the USA or the EU.

When you need to work with sales opportunities in different currencies it is not possible. To get a pipeline forecast you can only use one type of currency. In countries like Argentina it is very common to work with services in Argentine pesos and software in dollars, this form is not possible for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. You understand the impact of the incoming marketing methodology. The marketing processes of the new marketing, from the outgoing to the incoming

2. The Academy is an excellent platform, motivates a business model with a new vision.

3. Begin to migrate by stages 'automation gears' to be able to do the same with less staff.

4. It is an intuitive and easy-to-use all-in-one platform to serve your marketing, CRM and sales teams

5. Agile methodologies, is a premise, with shorter meetings with the team based on the boards and KPI.

We made it possible for our entire team to look at the business from the perspective of "Entry Marketing" and we are working on a path to follow our business in an increasingly digital business environment. Our previous experiences of telemarketing, platform orchestration, etc. no longer adequate results were achieved or needed more, it was with the "input marketing methodology" and the unified HubSpot platform that we achieved new results. All the members of our team are certified in Inbound Marketing and it is part of the induction process of a new employee, you must first be certified to start interacting with your colleagues in the same language. The methodology, we make sure that we all understand each other, that, in the same way, of quality on a regular basis to serve our audience, how to distribute our content on the networks automatically, more efficiently and the ability of all. of our efforts and areas where improvements are needed.

HubSpot review by Gowtham M.
Gowtham M.

"Smart CRM platform "

What do you like best?

Unlike any other CRM platforms ,I found HubSpot to be very smart ,simple and easy .

It helps me to create tasks ,send unlimited emails,calls ,logs and many more .

Its also helps me to sort my leads in any particular order so that i would view

the lead data any time which makes my work very easy .

Various options like scheduling meetings ,appointments ,to-dos are its key features .

Emails sent through HubSpot can be logged and tracked which helps me to connect with my leads

whenever needed .

No coding problem .

Calls made through HubSpot can be recorded .

Email sequence helps me to lessen my time and effort and to generate old or lost leads which helps to increase the revenue .

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be fine ,the only thing which am concerned or dislike is that

at times whenever I get a new lead it is hidden and there are chances of missing out the opportunities from those leads

,where if it displayed on the top or highlighted would be more

convenient for me to view the new leads and get in touch with them in the right time .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend HubSpot for each and every one who is dealing with sales and marketing as it make your

work very simple and easy where you can increase and develop your organization's revenue and its goals .

various options like create tasks,send unlimited emails,calls,logs scheduling meetings,appointments,to-dos are its key features.

In short HubSpot is Smart ,Simple and easy CRM platform .

Sales and Marketing ,It helps me to generate my leads and get in touch with my leads efficiently and maintain the records in safe and secure way .

It helps me to create tasks ,send unlimited emails,calls ,logs and many more .

Its also helps me to sort my leads in any particular order so that i would view the lead data any time which makes my work very easy .

whenever needed .

No coding problem .

Calls made through HubSpot can be recorded .

HubSpot review by Frances W.
Frances W.

"The Brain of your Business"

What do you like best?

What I LOVE about Hubspot is how it integrates with everything! Literally my coworker and I were strategizing and brainstorming about tools we would love to have in our arsenal and he says, "Let's see if Hubspot integrates with that or has an internal app for it." It did! I am so impressed by its versatility.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the only drawback with Hubspot is that it is SO inclusive and intelligent that it can be overwhelming to learn for a new user. The Hubspot support is stellar, but for the average business owner, there is SO much that Hubspot can do that it can be intimidating to know where to start and what you need and don't need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Hubspot to those who are truly looking for a brain to run their business. Hubspot is so smart and it literally can do anything you want it to. It's like a business partner that doesn't argue or show up late to meetings! Haha :)

Hubspot has solved the problem of a CRM within our company. We also use ActiveCampaign but that has served mostly for the email campaigning capability. We needed an advanced CRM where all users could keep better track of the contact with the client and we know who has done what and who is doing what. Hubspot has been solving that for us. We have yet to fully adopt it, but the capabilities that it has are so exciting! Every problem we have can be solved by Hubspot!

HubSpot review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Serviceable, Easy-to-Use Marketing Automation for the Uninitiated"

What do you like best?

HubSpot serves as the centralized hub for all your marketing efforts at a growing company. The email, workflows, blog, and integrations with Salesforce have made this a very useful tool at many of the companies I've worked at. It's intuitive enough to get lots of sales and marketing people familiar with the tool with little effort.

What do you dislike?

While it is inviting for marketers who are new to automation, it has limitations for veteran automation experts that live and die by Salesforce.com data. For example, there is no way to create lists or workflows based on campaign responses in SFDC. You'll have to come up with workarounds or manually build out programs as your business scales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you live and die by information in Salesforce.com, I would recommend evaluating other tools that integrate better with SFDC. There are some pretty severe limitations if you use SFDC campaigns or are pursuing ABM programs.

We implement marketing nurture, email newsletters, list uploads, marketing automation and operations, lead capture, and blog through HubSpot. It helps us reach out to people at scale and fuel the sales and marketing engine at the company.

HubSpot review by Karolina S.
Karolina S.

"I use Hubspot on daily basis, for Marketing purposes and I find it very user friendly and easy. "

What do you like best?

I like the idea of having it all under one roof. To be able to post on social media, create blog posts and emails and not worry about managing all platforms separately. I also appreciate the calendar. I love the "schedule your post" option - I can create posts ahead and simply schedule for them to be posted later. Data analysis is also very helpful, you have it all there. Create the posts and then watch the results. Interesting also is the theme o topic clusters and pillar pages. I also apprieciate how easy it is to create the pop up forms. I use on in our blog.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a tool for keywords analysis and search within Hubspot. I also ould change the settings in the LinkedIn posts (Social) - as not every picture looks great after posting - it seems as if the format doesn't always match, even though I use the Edit picture option as well. This is a technicality. I could use more pictures to be able to add for FB posts , however it's not a very big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend it! It makes my job and life easier. Having it all in one platforms makes it easy to plan, work and have time for creativity. Also very important is the support - any time you need help via phone or email - a very professional and nice person is there to assist. This is really very important.

Hubspot provides an easy way to manage my tasks, to plan them ahead. This is a great way to keep everything in order. The calendar is easy to use, very intuitive dashboard.

HubSpot review by Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.

"Great All-In-One Product"

What do you like best?

I love that all my emailing, marketing, sales, landing pages, and even social media management is all available within this one tool.

What do you dislike?

The free version doesn't provide enough for it to be worth it and the levels of upgrades are too far apart. There needs to be more price brackets. That's for my personal, small company.

For my day job, we hate that any email that comes into the company is immediately created into a contact. So, for example, if your husband sends you a quick email to your job or if a solicitor sends you junk mail, Hubspot logs that information as a contact and your email is available to everyone at the company to read.

This doesn't seem like a huge deal until you realize that, if you need more contacts after you max out (I think its 500 or something like that) it's an additional $5K to upgrade and get more contact space.

AND, you have to manually tell Hubspot not to log each individual email. Most people I know receive well over 100 emails a day so it's not plausible to ask them to go through each of those emails and tell Hubspot not to log them or their conversations on top of their daily work.

We are currently working with Hubspot for a solution to this but it seems ridiculous we even need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a small learning curve so plan to do some light training with everyone who will be using it.

We are using one product for what we were using 5 or 6 products. It's an all-in-one solution.

HubSpot review by Stacey P.
Stacey P.

"HubSpot Overall Review"

What do you like best?

HubSpot makes it easy for Marketing to send out emails to multiple contacts but also makes it easy for Sales to follow up with leads and create new customers.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not found anything that I dislike about HubSpot. I would like more notification when a new feature is rolled out. Although it may not be a huge feature even the smallest ones affect sales on their day to day. Other than that I think HubSpot is doing a great job overall!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a division between your marketing and sales team HubSpot is for you! If you are finding a hard time getting leads or follow ups HubSpot is for you! If you want to track what your customers are looking at to better help them find what they need HubSpot is for you!

Their customer service is always there to help, they get back to you quickly with an answer or will get an answer for you quickly. They will change their platform to better suit your needs. It is meant to be used in different ways by different people. HubSpot makes it so that it works specifically for you and makes your day to day easier whether you are in Marketing or Sales.

Being able to see what customers are clicking on in emails and what web pages they are looking at on our website help us to determine what to continue using and what to improve on. We have noticed a lot of things that we were including in our emails were things that customers didn't care for and we were able to replace them or revamp them.

HubSpot review by Nicole L.
Nicole L.

"Great Digital Marketing Tool For Any Team"

What do you like best?

Hubspot does it all. From digital automation to CRM to hosting landing pages - there's virtually nothing hubspot doesn't do. And they do it all very well. We're currently using hubspot mostly for digital automation and we have it integrated with salesforce (our current CRM). We can automate all of our campaigns from start to finish and build the workflow with ease. It's been a great tool for us because now we have the built in analytics to show us how we're doing too.

What do you dislike?

The older style was a little clunky - they're doing much better since upgrade but there are still something ease of use issues when getting into templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for any company and any size. Digital marketing is the way of the future and hubspot ticks all the boxes in delivering a well rounded package for any needs. Hubspot can easily compete with any other digital automation software out there and their training/support is second to none. It's an amazing product that launch your company into the realm of digital with an easy to use and very palatable sytem.

We solved multiple problems with hubspot - the biggest being that we didn't have a digital plan in order until we did! The best tool for us now is the analytics - numbers don't lie so I like that I can show the data trends and present them as facts and not just playing a guessing game based on verbal feedback.

HubSpot review by Janelle L.
Janelle L.

"The perfect solution for marketing, sales, service, CRM and more!"

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of the HubSpot mentality and process. I have led the implementation of HubSpot at three different companies now and got to see firsthand the vast improvements it has allowed us to make with our sales and marketing. My favorite aspect is that it is a one-stop-shop. I was using 10+ apps before to accomplish what I am able to do with HubSpot alone.

What do you dislike?

The customer service has been increasingly unhelpful. When I first began using HubSpot I felt that everyone I talked to was knowledgeable and helpful but I don't feel that way anymore. I've always admired HubSpot's "customer delight" mindset but I feel as though it stopped being an internal priority. Everyone you talk to is highly siloed and cannot answer any questions even the slightest step outside of their "expertise." I often get bounced around multiple times until I land on the person who can actually answer my question.

We are using HubSpot for essentially the entirety of our Sales and Marketing efforts. We are in the process of transforming from a mass-marketer and catalog marketing company to an efficient, digital, and inbound-based company. We have been using HubSpot to help lead us in this transition.

HubSpot review by Angela D.
Angela D.

"Love this tool"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is great for a team of any size. From a 1-person marketing team like me, to a team of 100, HubSpot can do it all and it really does make my job much easier. I love that I can automate emails, track success, and quickly and easily publish content to my visitors without hassle.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reporting isn't the greatest, but they are making updates all the time and it sees to be improving month after month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. HubSpot has everything you need and more in a marketing system.

I couldn't do my job without HubSpot. I am the only person in our company that manages the marketing, and I would greatly struggle to be productive without the tool. From email, to landing pages, to social media, and more, HubSpot does it all and helps me to be successful.

HubSpot review by Charlotte V.
Charlotte V.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

The people that work at HubSpot. Extremely service-minded and helpful. I love the videos they make to help you out with questions. Support tickets followed-up in no time. The certifications is very helpful to learn the basics in both inbound marketing but also Hubspot, and the movies are very good and educational - the speakers are great.

What do you dislike?

The page is not always structured in an intuitive way. Some things are really hard to find - i.e. how to edit the email templates. Need improvements on this area. Kind of hard to get that there is three different places to edit the website and blog - both under Marketing > Website, in the design manager and in settings. I understand the different functions but it would be more optimal to have it all in one place. Or at least a good user manual on where to find things in HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the software

Creating a new website, keeping track of customers and deals, marketing analytics, CRM, email conversations. It's beneficial to have all in one place.

HubSpot review by Nallely M.
Nallely M.

"Overall satisfied but sad because never received an email confirmation about the certification."

What do you like best?

You can track the progress done and continue withe the remaining topics. I also like that you can pause and speed the videos and download the transcripts of each video. The FAST TESTS!!! I really liked those 3 tricky questions about a topic.

What do you dislike?

Practical exercises required a percentage of success so they can count towards the accomplishment of them. I was very disappointed of the fact that because a landing page did not had more than the required CTR did not count or was valid as one of my practical exercises. Also, I was so happy that I passed my exam with a 70/75 but when I realized that the certification was not completed because of some practical exercises I felt that all the process and progress was not valid. I honestly want to finish the HubSpot Software certification and add more certifications to my profile but I'm worried that the result will be the same in all of them. I love HubSpot, I'm really into it and promote them with friends...As an agency we're working hard to complete the Agency certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Inbound marketing platform for your own company and clients. It is a learning process because as you advance in building campaigns for your clients you acquire knowledge.

As far of certification make sure you complete all the practical exercises before you take the exam. Do not stop learning, continue watching videos and learn more and more! The platform is so versatile that they offer new and great content everyday.

Problems solved: Effective Lead capture, Automatic response to email, design and email templates. Content pages and pillar pages. We use to track keywords when the tool was enabled (we really miss it!)

Benefits: optimize websites for SEO. Contacts and prospects in one platform. Social Media/Content calendar online and visible to all the users of an account, lead flows!!

HubSpot review by Lydia N.
Lydia N.

"Highly recommend HubSpot"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about HubSpot is the tracking and analytics. It's so easy to see how many clicks, views, etc. that a landing page or call to action is getting. I am able to gage how well certain e-mails perform and what topics my customers like to read about in blogs. It really helps my company make informed decisions about what content we put in front of our audience based on their interactions with previous content.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike about HubSpot is the formatting toolbox, specifically in blogs and on landing pages. Sometimes it is hard to format text how I would like it to look. I can always make it work, but it's not always the easiest. I end up playing around with styles and spacing to get everything consistent. It would also be nice to have a format painter that could clone formatting and apply it to another area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend HubSpot to others if you are looking for a platform that houses multiple areas of marketing and sales functions.

HubSpot has allowed our marketing team to create leads for our sales team to follow up on. It is such a great platform to track the activity of leads and put content in front of them that is relevant to them and beneficial to their decision-making process. Through HubSpot, we have realized that relevant content creation and education of our products will more likely turn a lead into a sale.

HubSpot review by Amanda E.
Amanda E.

"Great for Agencies and Individuals Looking to Learn HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Course instructors break down the information in ways that are easy to understand, and the material is not dry at all.

What do you dislike?

The upside to the course is that anyone who shares the portal can share portions of the practicum. This is extremely convenient for agencies who are getting certified and have subject matter experts who may not use the entire HubSpot portal, but I always felt it was a little like cheating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for companies who have larger marketing and sales departments to justify the high cost.

HubSpot (Pro) is the best software I have ever encountered. It has nearly everything someone needs for online marketing, and the company is always innovating more ways to make marketing easier. If you have 10 different types of marketing software working together, HubSpot can probably replace a bunch of those. However, Pro comes at a steep price point compared to its free counterpart, and it's not worth it unless you need all of the features.

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.