First a summary -
Our company, HomeActions, LLC, signed up for ChurnZero on January 20, 2017. I cannot say enough about how impressed we are with this company and how many benefits we now enjoy using their integrated platform.
As a Customer Success Manager handling over 5,000 customers, our firm needed a better solution for managing client churn and ChurnZero is the solution! Our CRM is NetSuite and we developed a proprietary email marketing solution used by many industries including: real estate, law, health & wellness, and CPA's.
ChurnZero was easily able to integrate their system into both of ours and the data we are now able to capture is amazing. Before ChurnZero, we were not able to identify what features of our service clients were using and what they were not. We were not easily able to recognize which segment of customers were at risk of churn and had more of a knee-jerk solution dealing with trying to save clients after they informed us of their intent to cancel their subscription. Not anymore!
Now, with ChurnZero fully integrated and operational, we target those groups of customers, based on criteria we selected, that are at the highest risk of cancelling and move to turn them around BEFORE they cancel. Additionally, we have "eyes" into what our customers are doing, what features they use and what they are not. We can drill into a single client or an entire database. The extent of what you are able to see is endless.
Ok, what we like the best:
1) Ease of implementation
2) Ease of use
3) Awesome support
5) Ability to reduce churn and improve client loyalty
6) Net Promoter Score (NPS) built in surveys
This is a hard one, as not too many things we dislike and any issues raised are now on their IT tech development plans. But here you go.
1) Their email editor is basic and could use some enhancements
2) Unable to determine what criteria a particular client used to develop their individual churn score
3) Unable to set alerts or compose emails where more than one person can receive
1) Improved client retention by 21% over prior year
2) Dramatically better client interaction
3) Ability to target segments based on criteria we select
4) Able to pinpoint by brand, sales rep, region, etc. problems with particular issues
6) Easily created drip campaigns to educate clients on product features, upgrades, etc.
7) Able to recognize problems before cancellation
8) Built in NPS surveys allow us unbiased feedback.