SalesLoft

SalesLoft

(1,400)

SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform helping teams set and execute on a cadence of communications to convert more target accounts into customer accounts. With real-time email tracking, an integrated sales dialer and social communications, sales leaders can be confident their reps are executing on the most effective selling process for their organization.

Work for SalesLoft?

Learning about SalesLoft?

SalesLoft Reviews

Ask SalesLoft a Question
Showing 1,400 SalesLoft reviews
Jesse P.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SalesLoft
Joel S.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Cooper C.
View Original November 20, 2018

"Salesloft is so user friendly "

Enola C.

"Nice tool but could be improved"

What do you like best?

Tracking how emails do is actually a pretty useful for my “business”. When an email campaign doesn’t work, it is the opportunity to improve and get better at targeting people. I love that you can easily copy your team cadences, because it saves you a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to prioritise calls is an issue as sometimes some of the calls are less important yet they still show up in the calls I have to make on that day.

Another issue I get on a daily basis is the bug related to removing people from cadences. When you log a call, it doesn’t always remove the customer from the cadence and people get an automatic email even though I talked to him on the phone.

One of the major problems as well lies in the fact that it doesn't integrate with Salesforce properly. It feels like another layer on top of all the processes we, sales people use on a daily basis. Also, only the ADRs use it and AEs and marketing don't use it really so in the end there is not a lot of communications between different teams. Make it in a way that marketing can use the tool more to save the sales team time!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a useful tool that can help you be more efficient on a daily basis. But the salesforce + marketing integration needs improvement.

Knowing if people read my emails is very useful. You can target people better.

Dan B.

"Best Customer Experience I've Had - A year+ later and still zero issues"

What do you like best?

The onboarding experience SalesLoft delivers has been excellent. The team at SalesLoft has put us in a great position to build out our sales process on their platform. We have been beyond impressed with the amount of support and help we've received as we add SalesLoft to our tech stack. Our implementation success rep has taken each and every question we've had and answered it in detail with specific examples to help our business. One thing our team has really appreciated and has turned us into real fans of SalesLoft, is the one-off personal video and email messages we've got on recent company news.

More than a year later and I'm still extremely happy with Salesloft. Have not had a single issue with it, and we just continue to improve how we sell by using the platform.

What do you dislike?

There's been nothing to complain about. SalesLoft has worked within our schedule to get the tool up and running and has been extremely helpful when it comes to answering questions we have as they come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a Sales Enablement tool to help build out your process, I strongly recommend booking a demo.

We're building out our inbound sales process and using SalesLoft to deliver on it. We're a startup, so minimal reps on the platform, but excited to scale the team out and know that SalesLoft is going to help us do that more effectively.

Cathal M.

"Solves a lot of Problems"

What do you like best?

It solves a lot of usability problems when trying to implement processes in Salesforce.

Few sales people love using salesforce, it creates a lot of challenges to user processes and to tracking if users are following a business' process.

Salesloft sits nicely on top of Salesforce to help group our different leads into different cadences based on where they are in their lifecycle.

Click to Dial within salesforce and very easy to set up when compared to some other click to dial offereings.

They regularly add new features.

What do you dislike?

From a data management perspective it's very weak. If I were to really encourage my sales team to work 100% from salesloft then it needs more admin functionality around data - field types, validation rules etc. which is a pity because if the did work completley within salesloft I'm sure they would save much time each week but I can't sacrifice the data hygiene.

Reports are nice but could be better.

Chrome plugin could be better in terms of offering insights without having to go into salesloft.

1. Increase efficiency of Sales team

2. Implement common sales processes across the team so that everyone can follow the same process and we treat all leads the same.

3. Telephony requirements

4. Email tracking

Natalie D.

"Customer Service/Support is Lacking"

What do you like best?

This is a great solution for team email cadences and resource for SDR campaigns. As a manager, I like that I can listen to my team's calls and use it also as a coaching tool.

What do you dislike?

The flow back and forth from Salesforce to Salesloft is often slow. There are many times that my teams calls do not log through Salesloft causing them to have duplicate data entry and slowing down their day.

There is no direct line for support or customer service and if there is they don't tell you that. All support questions must be logged through a ticketing process. I understand this issue but it is extremely frustrating when it would be so simply to get on a phone call for a technical question. We switched our SFDC to the Lightning program, when this happened we lost our Salesloft connectivity. I submitted tickets for 2 weeks with little response and was just sent articles that were irrelevant AND sent us to internal resources. To remedy the issue we had to pay our SFDC contractor to troubleshoot the issue. So we spent money to fix an issue that could've been fixed by their support staff that we pay a monthly contract for. This has been a constant frustration.

The problems we're wanting to solve are streamlining the prospecting process to generate more leads at a high volume and connect with a higher volume of clients.

Kasia L.

"Game changer!"

What do you like best?

Prior to using SalesLoft, I have been using Salesforce as a CRM tool and to help me prioritise calling my prospects. However, with the advent of SalesLoft, a whole new world opened up for me with regards to the possibilities of contacting my prospects. I love the fact that I can create cadences and either automate emails or have an option to edit them and personalise them even more for each prospect. The integration with LinkedIn is great because it speeds up my research process massively. I love the dialler, it allows me to call prospects so quickly and efficiently go through the list. I also love the custom-built prospect record panel which allows me to quickly glean any news, competitive information or timezone of the prospect which allows me to prioritise calling in different countries. I also like the analytics feature that helps to assess the team performance as well as see which templates are high value. I also love being able to track my emails and seeing who is reading them!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the timezones don't work which means that I need to manually adjust them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this solution if you have high volumes of calls to make and emails to send and you want to implement a modern and easy to use platform which is also smart and can be integrated with other modern platforms (such as Salesforce CRM etc). This platform has a lot of potential and cool ways of using it which you can explore yourself or for / with your team.

Proactive outreach to my prospect base is the number one business benefit. Staying up to date with who is reading my email allows me to prioritise who to call next to follow up with and what kind of topics they are interested in. Keeping my finger on the pulse of what is going on in my territory. Being able to determine which stage of engagement I am in with each prospect and account that is currently attributed to me.

Joanne F.

"Sales Director"

What do you like best?

I use SalesLoft mostly to create email templates and cadences to automate my outreach and pace it so it is timely and relevant to the experience of my clients. Super helpful in keeping my planned outreach timely. I also love the tracking tool for guidance when a client interacts with outreach. This allows me to make timely responses and keep the lead hot until closed.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about SalesLoft is adding people to a cadence. I often set up a cadence to distribute among 700+ leads. Going thru the 1300+ leads to pick the right ones is not an efficient use of my time. Is there any way we can save "groups" so next time I create a cadence, I can just add the "one group?"

I am solving the task of timely and relevant out-reach. By automating my outreach and being able to see who has interacted with my outreach, I can then plan my next attempt to move the process forward OR reassess the strategy.

Sameer K.

"Best Sales Engagement Platform "

What do you like best?

I've been using Salesloft for more than 3 years. This is by far the best platform for Email Tracking and calls.

It easily integrates with Salesforce CRM which makes my work easier. One can directly interact with the prospect without even opening the Gmail.

It even comes with Google Chrome extension so you don't have to worry about opening the platform again and again. It would give you a detailed notification of all emails opened, replies etc.

You can set reminders, schedule an email at a later time. Step up cadence and run a campaign for 1000 people a day. You get the flexibility to remove someone from the campaign based on the response.

You even get Unsubscribe link so in your the campaign that you are sending.

Calling is very easy, it is simple just click to call with recording facility.

A must-have for every sales team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. It has everything under starting from email tracking to call recording.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Email Tracking

- Call recording

All under a single platform with simple and easy to use UI.

- Helped us track email

- Helped us to train the new employee with Call recording feature.

- Helped us send a campaign to 1000 users a day

- Easily integrates with Salesforce, we can directly loft from SF without opening the Gmail.

- Gives the detailed view of our campaign - number of emails opened, replied

Tara M.

"Easy to use service with reasonably high accuracy"

What do you like best?

The tracking feature is reasonably accurate making it easier to understand if someone is looking at your email. Since I typically email multiple people or forward an email to my manager, the fact that I can see the location at which the email is opened makes it easier to differentiate. I'm also happy with the ability to schedule emails for a specific time since I commonly email multiple time zones at once.

What do you dislike?

I have had a slight issue with duplicate records being made in Salesloft or it not recognizing a record when trying to loft an email from Gmail but this hasn't really impacted me too much. I also wish there was an easier way to take a team template and duplicate it to make a personalized copy for yourself so I wouldn't need to copy and paste the template and make my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works best when it can be used along with CRM such as Salesforce, which allows you to build out targets in the CRM and directly import to Salesloft and place in the relevant cadence. This way you don't need to work in .csv.

Accurate tracking of opens and clicks on emails as well as an easy way to track SDR activity with its direct integration to Salesforce. The convenient integrations save a lot of time since I don't need to upload activities and try to prove I've been working since the tool does it for me.

Griffin H.

"Most efficient tool to drive successful prospecting strategies"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft is a tool that I utilize every single day in my current role, Business Development. My favorite part about the tool is the single-pane-of-glass approach to prospecting, being able to have everything I need at my fingertips. Using the seamless integrations with Linkedin Sales Navigator, & SalesForce keeps me on-task & diligent with my work.

What do you dislike?

SalesLoft is a phenomenal tool for any sales team to equip in their proverbial "toolbelt", & if I had to change anything about it - Would be to add a few more sentiment options in the "calls" portion of the tool.

SalesLoft has impacted my work & workflow immensely, I use it to keep tabs on all my prospects, clients & potential clients. Keeping me diligently focused & eliminating the need for DIY notes & reminders on an individual or company because SalesLoft has built-in reminders & follow-up tasks that keep me on track.

NURI H.

"SalesLoft is a greath solution for marketing to follow people to offer services"

What do you like best?

I think is the draw follow that we can create byself and working step by step, also we can know what it is working to approach our objetive creating campaign and we are planning what we must to do for optain that. Many people don´t use it but they should use I recomend to sale for a big company because as you don´t thing they use obsoletes tools according with my experience.

What do you dislike?

We need to be very organizer to work well to get a good results. Its means to quallify the results in the authomatic dashboard.

When I call somebody aut of the cadence the call is no registrer even loged, the step lost and not complete it is something thay you must to correct.

When I want a dashboard its apears as I have not called nothing if I not loget.

Some time we has bad fit and I do not it is problem of the carrier that you select or probably the Saleloft tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes it is importan to reduce the time of your work. I Think time administrer it is important to reduce the process.

According with my job I aproach my goals to potain a lot of meeting to sales our services.

Booking meeting with the people who want to offer our products-

I had optain successful close with the people and maybe is is the first step to validate and prospect some clients. It is benefit that I see.

I means that it is a very importan tool for any work

Sorry for my english write words,

Viktor M.

"Easy to keep track of emails and campaigns"

What do you like best?

It allows me to directly sync my email activities into my CRM, it also gives me the benefit of easily track the activity of any sent email. I especially like the loft it functionality, it's super easy and doesn't take time from my day to day work.

What do you dislike?

I cannot easily create a reminder for emails that been sent and have them looped back into my inbox. In many cases I want to tag an email with a rebound notification if I for example haven't received an response within two weeks or similar. This is not possible with SalesLoft today and hence I need to use two email management products which I would like to avoid if possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To qualify exactly why they need a tool like this. In my opinion it works best for email analytics and campaigns, so if you are looking for such tool I would really recommend SalesLoft as a great option for such use case.

SalesLoft better allows me to analyse what emails that triggers interest at my customer and which emails that don't. I can easily create campaigns and target those towards specific personas within my targeted leads and accounts and then track the conversion rates of those. It is also very easy to determine when a lead should be taken out of the campaign and not receive any more emails.

Frank S.

"Personal assistant to analyze and manage emails and sales"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create emails with different templates to send to the target of customers that we are interested in and at the same time you can track those emails, which facilitates the subsequent analysis of the data. This analysis and data obtained through these reports can be seen in the control panel informing you of aspects such as when it is opened, when it is answered, all this serves to improve future mailings.

All the data obtained is registered within the SalesLoft platform, which saves you having to re-enter certain data afterwards or having to perform repetitive tasks by hand such as inserting emails.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I could give an erroneous notification when you track emails. If you open that email it detects it as the client has opened it, they are small specific errors but you have to be careful to avoid confusion.

When loading leads, sometimes they do not register well and you have to insert them again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesloft improves the management and analysis of emails, customers and can increase and improve the sales section. It has tools that automate and also allow improving the processes described above.

We have a larger register of emails and we divide them depending on the potential clients and also on the information and campaigns that we want to carry out. This organization has allowed the marketing area to be more functional than before.

Sales also make us easier to perform and analyze. The automation of tasks such as records and insertion of customer data becomes much simpler. These data that we obtain from customers help us to better select the sales channels, products and information that we want to reach them.

Cliff B.

"Great Daily Tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of SalesLoft in managing daily tasks is great. Keeps everything on track without having to worry or wonder when to reach out to customers. The integration with Salesforce.com is a huge plus as well. Additionally, having a daily cadence to know what to expect & what tasks are scheduled for any given day is great. Just open up SalesLoft and you know what activities are ready to be performed for that day. Removes all guess work of when to and how frequently to reach out to customers.

What do you dislike?

Only wish I could have a "master view" of all current cadences that are on-going at once - even the ones that are active that day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple, ease of learning, and integration with Salesforce.com. Makes daily contacting and outreaching to customers smooth and manageable.

Easier connectivity with timing of cadences. Able to construct customer-tailored messaging to specific personas for a more effective outreach.

Jacky L.

"Must need for a Sales Development Representative"

What do you like best?

This tool has helped me become a very successful sales development rep. I had over 100+ leads per week where i could not have send emails to these customers manually. SalesLoft helped me understand what I needed to prioritize.

Since my last role, I still use SalesLoft to send email blast to customers as well as the promotions we're currently running in our company to our partners.

We've had several salesloft reps stop by our company to help us learn more about what we're not utilizing within the tool.

What do you dislike?

It was very hard to transition to Salesloft in the beginning. The interface is difficult to use if you never seen it before. Training take some time. It'd be great if salesloft would train our new employees. However after using it daily, it becomes simple. Exporting contacts takes a bit too long and sometimes errors out. Salesloft should notify us of keywords that we shouldn't use due to spam filters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Salesloft a test trial run. Have your team sync this tool to their salesforce and you'll be surprised how productive your team will be.

When you don't have the bandwidth to send emails, SalesLoft will be the main tool that will be able to help you out. Salesloft support has been superb and they respond extremely fast. The email response time has been less than 20 minutes. This surprises me because i usually go to my manager for help, but it would take them 2 hours to respond.

Justin R. M.

"Making the Push"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft's biggest strength is its App Ecosystem combined with automation to produce customization at scale. The App Ecosystem provides tools that integrate seamlessly into SalesLoft and Salesforce, enabling users to personalize messages at mass and deliver them through a variety of forms.

By providing a number of intelligence solutions like Owler, Twitter, and LinkedIn Navigator in one place it increases efficiency allowing our reps to spend as much they need per prospect. This empowers reps to act in their own decentralized manner depending on bandwidth and experience to who gets the most personalization. This personalization is delivered in combination with many different types of engagement to drive conversions.

Finally, the App Ecosystem alows SalesLoft to address its own platforms weaknesses by integrating with tools that specialize. For example, SalesLoft’s calendar did not provide the booking functionality PandaDoc required. But Chili Piper, a tool within the App Ecosystem, did.

This makes SalesLoft an extremely versatile prospecting platform that can be used by more than just SDRs and AEs. PandaDoc currently has 6 teams using SalesLoft ranging from generic users, marketing and sales, to billing and product.

In combination with our other tools, SalesLoft and its App Ecosystem make up what our Co-Founders call “The Deal Room” - giving PandaDoc’s individual contributors a head and shoulders advantage over any competitor.

What do you dislike?

SalesLoft’s biggest weaknesses are:

- The dialer

Every day I hear from our SDRs/AEs about the dialer. If you plan to use it I recommend you get the package to have your dialer optimized. There is always the solution of using another tool for just calls, but we haven’t gone there yet.

- UX + Reporting

Automation rule logic is a little strange because of how the UX is set up. Once you figure it out, it's easy. I know you can use tags but there is still no easy way to see replies, clicks, and opens. I would also like to filter by field.

- CRM Sync

Know that SalesLoft does not have API limits so if you are mass uploading it can blow things up.

You can read PandaDoc’s case study for SalesLoft to see the benefits :)

But the ability to have a centralized prospecting tool that can what I need or integrates with another tool that can empowers our 6 teams to crush their goals.

Combine that functionality with world-class support, governed by a customer-centric business philosophy, and driven by awesome employees (I think I have been engaged with 12+ members of the SalesLoft Team), and you have one heck of a company.

Craig H.

"Easy to use, automates outreach, great for marketing/lead gen with customized content"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. You create the content, add leads (great integration from SalesForce), and SalesLoft manages the rest. I don't know if I could manage a lead gen role very efficiently without a tool like this.

What do you dislike?

Feedback - it would be nice to have the ability to reply to messages from within SalesLoft instead of using a plugin for Outlook. It would also be good to have a 2nd email box - it doesn't come up very often, but would still be nice. Overall, there isn't anything I really dislike.... it's more of just wanting a couple of added pieces of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only hangup to a tool like this is having a great source of leads. We use Zoom. Also, make sure that you spend the time creating quality content up front and get your cadence timing before adding leads.

Automate customized outreach for lead generation. The number of emails and calls I would be able to get out each day would drastically decrease without a tool like this.

Manson H.

"It's not great for analytics, but I can't live without it."

What do you like best?

SalesLoft makes keeping up with prospects very easy. I know exactly where I stand when it comes to my workload and who I need to reach out to. It's incredibly versatile and customizable (and becoming more and more customizable) when I have many different cohorts of leads who require varying degrees of attention and messaging. The UI is also great, and it's improved in the last year or so.

What do you dislike?

The analytics could use some upgrading. I'd like to see greater granularity of available data, all the way down to specific people for specific cadence steps. This would allow me greater control over messaging and timing of emails/phone calls. Also, the calling feature isn't 100% stable, meaning that there are times when the calls seem to not connect. Regardless, the ease of use of the calling feature negates some of my complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try SalesLoft if you're a small team like us. There are many features that you can use to start with (automated steps, call recordings) and then, when you grow, you might consider something that provides better analytics (maybe Outreach.io). All-in-all, this is a great product, and I really can't do my work without it.

We have a ton of leads, and there's no way we can stay on top of communicating with them with relevant emails and phone calls without some sort of automation. SalesLoft takes care of that for us. We've built our entire workdays and strategy around what SalesLoft's capabilities are.

Jacob B.

"A need for any organization with SDRs"

What do you like best?

Platform designed for SDRs to work out of along with added benefits for AEs. A major sales enablement tool that is needed for organizations to help scale their sales team. Salesloft lays out daily tasks in an easy and digestible way. Plus, customer service for Salesloft is top notch!

What do you dislike?

There are some little features that I wish were available like Admins being able to reset a user's password. It can be resource intensive so sometimes it can slow down a computer with multiple tabs open.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your team is looking to set a strong foundation for SDR/AE work then having a tool like Salesloft is needed. Salesloft definitely has had a positive impact in the efficiency of our reps and overall operational efficiency.

We are using Salesloft to help scale our SDR team and having needed analytics to see how reps are performing. Our AE team also uses Salesloft to help keep up with pipeline and follow-ups. Overall, it has been a needed part of our sales stack to scale.

Peter H.

"Great product Great Support Great Results"

What do you like best?

The UI from an agent perspective is very friendly and flows very well. From an Admin perspective building and everything from cadences, to templates, to snippets just works. Activating and deactivating reps is quick and painless, the built in dialer is wasy to use and the chrome extension makes integration with Salesforce a great experience. They also have a great dashboard to install in Salesforce for tracking angent KPIs and cadence results. The Local Dialer option has been incredibly useful in our connect rates. Finally our CSR, their tech support, and their usage support has been great.

What do you dislike?

The Analytics area in app are not very useful when using custom dispositions and sentiments, this also affects the rankings seen in app. This can all be tracked in the Salesforce dashboard but i'd like for the data to be more useful and available to my agents in the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at where loft can connect with Sales Force and what fields they can sync with. This was very important to us.

Make sure your IT team is on board and ready to implement QOS if you implement the dialer. Even with using hardwired computers QOS is necessary to get solid connections.

monitoring of our SDR success. Keeping sales messages in line with company message, increasing the connection rates with decision makers and increasing the call and email activity volumes. We have seen an increase in all of these.

Sumeet D.

"Great tool for engaging with sales prospects"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding cadences and integration with other CRM tools like Salesforce. The dialer feature also comes in real handy coupled with the intelligence provided the software. The support is super responsive and takes care of each individual query in a great manner. Really loved the personalized touch that I received !

What do you dislike?

Need to have more flexible options when it comes to designing mails, landing pages and making mails more attractive. Also did not come across a mobile app, which would have been great for mobility. Sometimes faced an issue with the wi-fi calling feature as one cannot know if the audio is being transmitted at the other end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great sales engagement tool. Helps you create drip campaigns, call prospects while tracking their activities. The ease with which you can use and learn this software from scratch is simply amazing. The integration feature also helps save a lot of time and effort. Though there are limited options when it comes to designing mails or landing pages.

A more effective brand outreach is achieved with Salesloft. Staying updated with the prospect activities and having multiple out reach options at your disposal , one can at the top of the game with instantaneous tracking and analytics available. The software also helps in validating the email addresses of a prospect. The scheduling feature helps reach out to people in a more effective manner by sending mails at their local time zones.

Christopher S.

"A powerful sales engagement tool "

What do you like best?

The best thing about SalesLoft are the outstanding integrations that the platform has developed. It fit seamlessly into our sales tech stack and was able to sync all of our information back to the necessary systems. Additionally, Salesloft has helped us take some of the thought out of remembering to follow-up with prospects. The biggest miss many times for a sales team is remembering to follow up on a lead that might be warming up to your offering. With SalesLoft, we can track e-mail activity, views, clicks, and more to gauge how engaged a certain prospect might be.

What do you dislike?

Although there is not much I dislike, the one thing that can be frustrating is the cap they set on outbound emails and the delivery intervals they make you set. When hitting "send all" on outbound emails, they will stagger in 30-60 second intervals depending on the setting. Not a huge issue unless you are sending 300 emails out at once, meaning the last email will send about 5 hours after the first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An extremely useful and powerful tool for those looking to increase their outbound productivity.

We are increasing the number of prospects that we touch on a given day, week, or month. As opposed to hand-writing emails through SFDC or setting reminders for yourself in 3 different places, we can house all outbound activity through one tool. This has helped us increase our overall opportunity creation on the sales team and our overall closed revenue number.

Daniel M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Sales Loft is the ability to run cadences. It is a great tool that keeps you on track for prospecting. Also is a great tool that allows you to track what emails of yours are working since it tracks the open rate of all emails sent. I also like how it lets you see other employees cadences as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have found that I dislike about this product. One thing that I would wish is that it had better integration with SalesForce. Sometimes it can take a while for logged calls in sales loft to show up in SalesForce. This cause people to call acounts that have already been contacted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to use and would highly recommend to anyone considering.

The main business problem we are solving with this product is the ability to more effectively and efficiently prospect to our clients. It gives you live states on which of your emails are working and not by the click and response rate data.

Miller W.

"Helpful for planning"

What do you like best?

I use Salesloft to track emails that I send to gauge interest levels and to schedule bulk emails that need to be sent out. I can complete both tasks in a short period of time allowing me to get on with my day and perform other tasks. The bulk email send in the persons timezone is very helpful for managing a group of emails that need to get sent across a large geography

What do you dislike?

I do not really have any dislikes as the application keeps updating and adding new features into their program. Their integration with other apps crashes every once and a while but they seem to get it up and running in little time. Salesloft needs to work on its email tracking when it comes to firewalls. Firewalls will go through every link to make sure there are no suspicious links going through to their company and Salesloft will register this as multiple clicks on your links. This gives a false sense of engagement and clogs the notification page with unnecessary infromation. The views give a more complete view of engagement with an email sent to a prospect or client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SalesLoft has its best application with Sales teams as they need to manage emails going out to client and email engagement. I believe that Marketing teams will find better application in Marketo Hubspot and others in the space.

I am solving scheduling problems, interest levels, prioritization and have seen a better result in all three.

Brian V.

"An efficient, time saving, activity slaying machine "

What do you like best?

Salesloft ability to keep all of my cadences and outreach organized is the most underrated value it has. Being able to email mass amounts of people is great and important but it doesn't mean anything if you have no way to keep up to date with all of that out reach.

What do you dislike?

All I dislike is that when I copy and paste things into messages it can cause problems many times. As well if I insert a template it will create a brand new email thread instead of chaining it to the original, which is not helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using salesloft, our company and team have seen record numbers coming from the SDR org and it would not be possible without the help of Salesloft

It has helped us solve our ability to be efficient in our outreach as well as helping us track the success of certain types of messages.

Andrea N.

"Sales Development Representative at Tech Company - SalesForce is my life "

What do you like best?

I like having the cadences. The cadences are so helpful to keep me on track with my day-to-day. Who I need to call, who I need to email, etc. I also like that you are able to build templates. This is especially useful when there is a standard email I sent frequently. Finally, meeting intelligence gives me the insight that I need to listen back to my calls in a profound, exploratory way. Email tracking is great (when accurate).

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can get messy sometimes. There are some rules within a cadence that I don't like (re: moving a client from one step to another or email variant rules). It also isn't the easy to upload contacts into in a mass way.

SalesLoft allows me to structure my day. Using proven sales algorithms surrounding time/volume of touches for a given prospect, I can generate a cadence that is enabling my success. I'm also able to save time and add personalization to my emails in an expedited manner.

Laura E. R.

"SalesLoft everyday user"

What do you like best?

Easily searchable features, analytics tracking, compatibility to sync with other applications - ie: Salesforce, LinkedIn and DiscoverOrg. Dashboard easy to keep track of ongoing campaigns, opens and clicks on one screen - ability to create personalized content cadences for campaigns.

What do you dislike?

occasionally slow processing screen to screen when working with larger batches of emails. Tagging feature could be improved, a way to add tags for newly uploaded contacts so they don't overlap or get confused with contacts already tagged and added to a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do a trial of SalesLoft, it has been a great tool for success in hitting my goal numbers quarter over quarter.

Easily able to see who is viewing and clicking on my content so I have a better idea of who to target for marketing campaigns. Tracking where and when someone is viewing the emails/content I send them is a great marketing tool -

Jan A.

"No-Brainer Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

We use the Salesforce integration extensively. I'm personally a huge fan of the ease of importing contacts and the automation rules.

Additionally, the cadence builder is intuitive and powerful. Having the ability to send an automated email based on the prospect's timezone just demonstrates SalesLoft's thoughtfulness when building a prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more thorough reporting and flexibility with steps. For example, I'd like to be able to create a call step for multiple opens/clicks in an email. Despite that, SalesLoft's automation rules allow you to build similar workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take advantage of the Salesforce integration. The automation rules can get complex and are incredibly powerful.

We previously lacked proper tracking for our leads and contacts and how they progressed through the Buyer's Journey. Now with SalesLoft, we can have our prospecting activities tracked easily in Salesforce.

Matt H.

"Really easy to use Enablement Platform"

What do you like best?

I have been a user for the past 2 years. The platform allows you to easily create outreach structures, cadences. We highly customize our outreach and it has been easy to scale. The integrations with other solutions allow us to work fast and improve our overall productivity.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics were a little more in depth to review with my team. They have made improvements over time.

We can organize our outreach on a per account basis an we are delivering a consistent message throughout the team. We have a consistent workflow from sourcing a net new name to execution of a message and it is really easy with Salesloft's integrations. If a new rep is hired, we can have them up and running in our process quickly. We understand what is working and what is not and are always making improvements to our messaging.

Jordan K.

"LOVE salesloft"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature by far is that all calls are recorded. I love having the ability to listen to something from the past that I might have forgotten or hear previous calls other colleagues had had with my client when it was theirs.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to pull reports and bring the contacts over into salesloft for things to login SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use the scheduling link for setting meetings with customers. Giving them your calendar makes it work with their schedule! I can also now see how I stack up against colleagues on productivity on a day to day basis.

I can track all interactions with certain customers and see who I am not interacting with as much. It's also been really good for training new Account Managers coming into my organization because you can show them previous interactions and which customers are easier to work with.

Benjamin C.

"Solid platform but expensive and occasionally difficult to manage"

What do you like best?

The concept is great and tackles one of the toughest issues in new business acquisition/sales emails: how do you reconcile the need for both quality email content and high-volume outreach? Getting set up was fairly simple and the user interface is easy enough. Cadences and templates allow marketing to provide templates for specific campaigns and even add tracking to links for easier reporting on our end. Snippets are also a handy feature to allow more intelligent customization. Despite my fairly minor gripes, SalesLoft definitely has made our outbound sales efforts more efficient.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple gripes I have (bear in mind this comes from the POV of someone who uses the platform as an admin, not a user). There is, as far as I know, no good way to have Hubspot and SalesLoft integrate in a meaningful/helpful way. This is particularly annoying for ABM campaigns that incorporate sales outreach and there's no way to tie Hubspot and SalesLoft outreach together.

Analytics/reporting capabilities are also pretty limited. It's great that they have this at all but for the price point, I kind of expected more here. It's also definitely in their best interest to build this out because SalesLoft is super expensive and it's hard to justify ROI without strong reporting to see where we're improving out effectiveness.

Making outbound sales outreach and inbound lead follow-up more efficient while retaining a certain base level of customization for each prospect.

Natasha M.

"A MUST HAVE!"

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps reps accountable for their activities, and makes sure that prospects are not being forgotten about.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the reporting provided and wish that there was a more seamless way to track inside of Salesloft. Also, I am not super pleased with how it groups people in with gmail addresses to the wrong companies simply because of the gmail domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need help with creating a process on how to reach potential clients, this is a great tool to help with that. I do recommend a CRM, such as Salesforce to integrate with it.

We are making sure that leads that come in via our inbound channel are being reached out to the appropriate amount of times. There is a huge benefit to "striking while the iron is hot."

Hayley T.

"Use Salesloft a lot and helps me organize my day. "

What do you like best?

The ability to use Salesloft as a to do list. It helps me stay accountable with my customers and not lose track of upcoming tasks. With over 150 customer accounts, its the only way I can make sure I keep up with my outreach. I've also used Salesloft in a BDR role and it was a great to manage a larger amount of leads everyday to ensure they were getting enough touch points.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection within outlook breaks, requires a reset or reconnect. It would amazing if there was a way to loft already sent emails. Even if you don't get the tracking information a way to just log the activity with the click of a button without having to copy and paste.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a super helpful tool!

Customer outreach, renewals, prospecting into accounts, logging activity in SFDC, new product cadences, email tracking.

Benefits are logging activity, tracking email open and click rates, organizing a larger number of tasks, testing difference cadences.

Shannon P.

"Good analytics but not user friendly"

What do you like best?

The analytics tab is helpful for management. It seems like the platform was made for management and not actual SDRs. It is helpful for 1:1s to be able to dig into the metrics of each team member and see which email templates are working best, etc.

What do you dislike?

Lack of filters for the peoples tab. On Hubspot we could filter by people who had seen a demo, when they were last contacted, customers, etc but you can really just search by email domain and tag on Salesloft. It is also frustrating that you cannot reply back to an email directly on Salesloft and sometimes it will not log my email replies on the analytics tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More filters on people! More customization

Salesloft is allowing us to have a central platform to send our outreach and track outreach that our SDR team is doing to attorneys that we are reaching out to. The main benefits we have realized are the different metrics we can see into to get a better grasp on the outreach our team is doing, best times to email call/ etc.

Angela C.

"#SalesLove"

What do you like best?

I love so many aspects about SalesLoft!

The user interface is easy to use, easy to look at, yet provides so much clarity and organization.

I love that templates are easy to create and also to borrow from teammates when you need some inspiration.

Creating a "cadence" (campaign) is SO easy and it's SO great at prompting me to run the next step.

Running the cadences is my favorite part and no one else has it. It's a terrific side panel, that when you click on the person's name their information shows up in the main window behind the panel. I can easily see their email history, reminders, and contact information while typing a personalized or mass template email.

I love that I can easily click within this side panel and change templates per person or just add a tiny change to a mass email either personalizing by typing or using a snippet feature.

I can't tell you how much time I've saved by not having to click through different windows in order to find all of the information that I have within SalesLoft!

We've also had amazing customer service :) Whenever we have a problem or major question, we get an answer promptly.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. I've been using for four months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely go for it!

Major benefits include:

--Staying organized for email campaigns (templates, timing)

--Analytics

--More time to focus on other tasks (i.e. social media)

Ryan S.

"Great platform with plenty of room for growth"

What do you like best?

Getting our Sales team on SalesLoft enabled them to execute scalable, repeatable Sales touches throughout the entire selling platform. The flexibility to work from any mail client, the SalesLoft Platform itself, or through the Chrome Extension via SFDC is a big selling point. Using a mix of Team and Personal Cadences have empowered our more Senior reps to customize processes; whereas, limiting our new reps to Team Cadences only keeps them on track. The option to either follow a strict cadence or do one-off click to dial/email is great. No more copy and pasting email templates, you can easily insert them to an email from any of your platforms. In return, SFDC activity logging enables insightful reporting both in SFDC and the platform itself.

What do you dislike?

SalesLoft is aware that the reporting through the Platform itself is quite limited. Luckily, w can build our custom reports in SFDC for the time being. They have made it clear that they're investing in the reporting within the Platform by consistently releasing new product changes (weekly) that improve these features. As a Medium-sized Enterprise, we occasionally run into issues where we feel that the platform hasn't scaled appropriately to give us the flexibility and ease of use to manage large amounts of data in mass. Automation rules are fantastic, but beware there's no undo button :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop reading this review and request a demo ASAP!

We're using SalesLoft to enable the Sales (SDR/Outside) and CRM Teams to sell more efficiently. We no longer have concerns that Prospects aren't being touched with the frequency/consistency Management has outlined. Not only do we know that the appropriate touches being made, but we can easily pull reports to show Management where our Prospects are within the Sales Cycle and also how efficiently our reps are now working with the tool (massive volume increases and hyper-personalization because of time savings).

Nataliya R.

"SalesLoft improves productivity"

What do you like best?

Big fan of the email features - ex: send out multiple emails at once, send out emails at a specific time, etc. I like the fact that it keeps track of activity and everything is linked to salesforce so there's no need to log activity on both ends. Everything is pretty organized, self explanatory and easy to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues in the past sending out emails where if the recipient doesn't open the email or reports it as junk, the following emails sent through salesloft come back as undeliverable. However if I send the same email through my outlook, it will be delivered. I've asked our IT guys about it, they believe it's a salesloft glitch.

This is an issue for me because as a business development rep, my activity is closely tracked and because salesloft only tracks the emails that were delivered, it's not always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally find it very useful and as I mentioned earlier I believe it has improved and increased my productivity. I've had more luck getting a hold of prospects because of it.

Not sure how much it costs so can't comment on that.

I like to know as much as I can about the company that I'm calling so the competitors and different insight features are great. It saves me time and seems more accurate than other websites like BBB, owler and Bloomberg.

Love the fact that I'm notified when someone views or clicks my email. It's a good way to catch a prospect when they're at their desk or in front of their computer.

Suzi W.

"Great for Cadences"

What do you like best?

being able to quickly sort through templates using tags

Ability to create multiple cadences i.e cold cadence for general outreach and being able to easily move those who have viewed or clicked on an email into a hot cadence for more tailored outreach

Can quickly call through a list of contact when on a call step in cadence - makes 30+ dials in an hour very easy (granted you don't have a 10 minute connect)

I can create a cadence for my SDR to copy and use on my top accounts.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature when building out steps in a cadence to assign rules to which step a person will go to if they do a specific action. i.e. if I sent out 100 emails to cold accounts, I would like to make a rule that anyone who opened or clicked on that email would then go to a call step. The others would go to a float email step. OR it would be helpful if you could select people, from the email view in a cadence, to then move onto a different step.

Also, frustrating that the email view and click results in a cadence are not cadence specific. For instance if someone else had sent a prospect 3 emails, she viewed one of them; but now that account is in my territory and I send her an email from my cadence - it shows that she viewed my email when really she viewed one of the past emails.

Would be nice if you could complete reminders from the home page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

na

more easily maintaining CRM rules of engagement activity on a large number of accounts

Jon C.

"Great tool for tracking communication with accounts/customers, and phone integration "

What do you like best?

I like sending email, and being able to track when those emails are opened and links are clicked on. Also, I like not having to use my personal number when making calls at work. Knowing which customers are engaging with my email, and when, really give me an advantage when following up.

What do you dislike?

There are times when my gmail and SalesLoft are not connecting properly. That can be frustrating, because I want to track all emails that I send out (including those sent directly from my gmail account) This doesnt happen often, but never good when it does.

Also, I have trouble calling out at times. This is by far one of the more frustrating things to deal with. I press "1" as I am told to do whn calling out. However, after a few seconds of silence, I asked again to press one to dial out. When this happens, I have to hang up the call and try my luck again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just have to try it

Calling into businesses, cold outbound, is a tough job as it is. However, with the tracking features, we know who and when there is engagement with emails. That helps with with organizing my day to day. I can organize my calls for the day because I know which leads are warmer. Increasing my chances to have good conversations with those accounts. Also, email templates save me tons of time.

Nicole B.

"Sales Loft User Review"

What do you like best?

I have used Sales Loft from both a Managers side of things and also a Users side of things. I love the granular metrics and how prospecting is made easy. This gives you marketing detail as well to know how effective you are being or how effective your team is being with their calls, emails, and LinkedIn connections. There are so many ways to personalize Sales Loft for yourself and your team. I also like the humor and personalization that some of the support team gives and they are really outside of the box. This aspect is big for me as a decision maker!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like is for Sales Loft to send out notifications that updates are happening or if they are experiencing system wide outages. There have been several times that Sales Loft goes down and i have to reach out to their support only to find out that my team didnt have the most recent update or that a system wide outage happened. I will say that when you reach out to the Support email for Sales Loft that they are very responsive and get the issue resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is such an amazing tool that plugs into Sales Force and helps prospecting. There are other tools that also plug into Sales Force and that work well with Sales Loft, in one big unison for a Sales team.

My team and I have solved business issues that consist of : tracking metrics for call/emails, having actionable training material for self and team, having access to recorded calls for coaching, being able to track what is working and not but cadences, and having the ability to add touch patterns.

Holly B.

"Salesloft A Good Choice"

What do you like best?

Salesloft helps me stay organized. I put all of my prospects in a cadence that I have organized by the Sales reps I support. Then when a rep asks me what I am working on for them, I can go to those cadences and have a clear picture of what has been done and what needs to be completed. I like that we can record our calls. This helps us with coaching our associates. Not everyone is fully vested but we are currently working on that. I like that I can see who is seeing my emails and how many times they have opened it. I like that we can create personalized templates. The cadences keeps our team on track so we can stay ahead of the game. Since I have started using Salesloft, my number of appointments have increased and I feel like I am more efficient because of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes email tracking is not always accurate. If I open the email that was sent it tracks it as the recipient opened it when in fact it was me who opened it. The onboarding process wasn't the best, It was very confusing and I do not feel it was handled in an easy manner. We have had three account managers in 2 years. I wish Salesloft would have taken more time at the beginning to understand our business better. It would have made onboarding more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Onboarding needs to be more streamlined. Making sure that your company understands your customer's business a little better. Fixing the email tracker where it only shows how many times the actual recipient has opened it not just how many times it has been opened in general.

We are able to send mass emails with ease and use that feature for campaigns and see what business has resulted from it.

Julius v.

"A great platform for Sales Enablement, has everything you would. "

What do you like best?

What Salesloft does best is provide a way to quickly reach out to prospects with through tasks and cadence steps. Cadences are easy to set up and include either LinkedIn, phone or email cadence steps. This makes keeping track of over 100 prospects is easy and organized, one of the difficulties with task based outbound is keeping track of all these steps and the feed of all previous activity provides excellent insight. The Linkedin integration is also really good because it provides the profile of the prospect right in the UI so you can glean relevant information right before a call.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Gmail is very clunky, they should take a page from Outreaches playbook, because it takes a lot of space at times and does't provide good visibility into which emails were viewed or not. I am also a little sketched out by the call recording functionality as I am unsure of the legality of that feature in my state.

Sales is a very time consuming chore, but by using a platform like salesloft you can reach out to more prospect while having more time to prospect for different prospects.

Scott O.

"Great tool for maximizing daily outreach"

What do you like best?

Salesloft's integration with Salesforce makes it easy to create lists of leads you want to add to a cadence. The solution is great at getting a team to consistently perform targeted, tailored, outreach. It saves time and effort in reaching numerous prospects at once and is great for things such as event and webinar follow-up, inquiring about interactions with your team's marketing materials and cold emails with relevance from a prospect's LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

I personally would prefer to send within outlook or Salesforce. Luckily Salesloft allows for this, however, Salesloft's capabilities seem to work best on their website. The tool seems to function best for cadence strategies for multiple prospects, but is not as well-suited for sending 1-off emails can be redundant at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you focus on effectively training your staff on the product. Some will have no trouble but others might not fully grasp how to best utilize the solution.

Salesloft lets its users perform more outreach to prospects at scale and allows me to sell more effectively