What do you like best?
The interface of GetAccept is very intuitive and attractive. I really enjoy the analytics you get from the documents you send customers along with the ability to add a video to great the prospect that is overlayed on top of the document the first time they view the document.
There was an important prospect where both of our travel schedules did not make it easy for us to get on a proposal walkthrough meeting together.... this is when I discovered GetAccept and used the video feature to walk the prospect through the content I would normally go through in the proposal presentation meeting (project process, example of work, and highlights from the proposal).
Not only did we land this project, but this company was evaluating the purchase of our company (which we were recently thereafter acquired by them). After the fact they told me that the video walk-through of the proposal really made us stand out from other agencies they were considering working with for this project, so much so that the business development guy went around showing everyone in the office it!
What do you dislike?
I would like to see more field options for signing. In addition I would like to add simple conditional logic to the signing fields (i.e. If this was selected, then make this required).
GetAccept is absolutely terrific for sales teams, but I would like to have our entire company use this tool as a document signing tool, but unfortunately the price of the product really makes us consider whether or not this is a good approach and ultimately we might need 2 document signing solutions, 1 for the sales teams to get proposals and contracts signed and another for the rest of the company to get other type of paperwork signed (i.e. employee contracts, NDAs, etc.)
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We were previously using Adobe Echosign for getting sales contracts signed and have experienced the following benefits with GetAccept.
1) We can see if a prospect has viewed, reviewed, downloaded or sent the proposal. This information empowers our sales team to make better follow ups.
2) Ability to overlay video recordings of the sales rep walking through the proposal or creating an introductory message has been a clear differentiater in the sales process.
3) Able to get prospects immediate reactions to proposals via the chat feature
4) Better presentation of proposals to clients (more professional look all around)
5) Easier to use and better reporting on deals won, values, time to close, etc.
6) Hubspot integration is great so when browsing a contact record I can see any proposals related to that contact along with the latest status of the proposal.
7) The follow up features are better, more customizable and more professional looking.