As certified WorkflowMax advisors we have implemented and provided support for WorkflowMax for a large number of clients across a diverse range of industries including Architects, Accounting Practices, Business Advisors, Branding Agencies, IT Management Firms, Creative Agencies, Consulting Practices, Construction Firms, Media Firms, Mobile Service and Registered Training Organisations.
- The integrated quote and job management system seamlessly transfers all quote and estimate details across to related jobs, eliminating duplication of data and errors
- Easy for staff to track their time in the office or on the go with the Android and iOS apps
- Flexible document templates allow customised branding on proposals, quotes, invoices and other documents.
- Easily build custom reports using the powerful inbuilt report builder
- Flexible invoicing options cover both quoted and time and material jobs
- Seamless integration with Xero accounting software automatically sync’s all client and supplier details, invoices, purchases and timesheets across to Xero
- Low monthly subscription costs provide excellent value for money
- Limited functionality to raise invoices based on percentage of task or stage completion
- WorkflowMax lead manager is a good starting point but is not a fully fledged CRM
- No ability to manage inventory within WorkflowMax
- Job Management and Job Document Storage, with Workflowmax the entire team is able to access the job details and documents from anywhere on any device.
- Administration time has been cut significantly with the seamless transfer of information from Quote to Jobs to Invoices in WorkflowMax and financial transactions synced directly through to Xero