For reasons that I don't fully understand, TrustPilot has a large markets-share
Easy to implement, if you're prepared to put with the many shortcomings
For their Product Reviews:
1) No title support
2) Only a single line of preview in the reviews 'TrustBox', TrustPilot's review output, cannot be customized or modified
3) No line-break support for reviews, everything is all jumbled together
4) No Rich-text or formatting
5) No pictures support
6) Review invitations cannot be sent for either just the Company or Products
7) There is NO way for an Evaluator, to assess, even for a day, whether this product is right for you. Once you go proceed they think they have you locked into an Ironclad contract, which is absurd for an online service such as this. I found the Account Executives are bullying & utterly unhelpful at addressing the real & many technical deficiencies
We gave the service a trial after a promising demo. While the review system might be applicable for Company reviews, their Product Reviews ( a completely different system) is pathetically inadequate.
We thought these problems were trivial from an product improvement standpoint & could be dealt with quickly & efficiently. After two weeks of trying to get a straight answer, just *if* the two specific points could be implement [line-break support & more lines of preview] from the implementation/sales team, we decided to switch to Reviews.io, who incidentally charge only a tenth for a far superior product.
Most galling of all, despite never implementing the platform, & making it very clear over several communications on the specific technical issues that prevented us from adopting the Trustpilot, they continue to harass us for payment.
In summary, there a distinct sense that this company has become complacent, wafting on previous success, & is now using unethical practices, such as locking Companies into annual memberships without trial, in order to sustain their floundering platform, rather than improving their product.
If you want a decent Product Review platform, avoid this company like the plague!