Brandfolder Reviews & Product Details

Brandfolder Overview

What is Brandfolder?

Brandfolder is a visually-elegant and user-friendly Digital Asset Management software that allows marketers and creatives across industries to maximize their brand management potential. Brandfolder is more than just storage for your digital assets; with our solution’s cloud-first architecture, users can organize, manipulate, distribute, and analyze their most important digital collateral from a single source of truth. With advanced AI-powered smart search, asset editing and manipulation, annotated workflow with approvals and notifications, and actionable brand insights, Brandfolder’s feature suite amplifies cross-team collaboration and productivity and empowers external users to access the content they need with unprecedented ease.

Brandfolder Details

Brandfolder empowers marketers by providing an easy to use, visual platform for organizing and sharing official brand assets.

Brandfolder’s modern, visually-elegant digital asset management (DAM) platform empowers teams to save time and increase productivity. Our intuitive interface makes it easy to organize, share, and collaborate on important digital brand assets. This focus on simplicity makes it possible for an organization to adopt Brandfolder in a matter of days, eliminating the lengthy integration and training time that typically accompanies DAM solutions. Lastly, our platform is 100% cloud-based, making it extremely secure, accessible, and affordable.

Brandfolder

Brandfolder Reviews

Showing 797 Brandfolder reviews
Already have Brandfolder?
Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

The ability to create sections, which makes finding the file you want a lot easier. Having multiple download links for one file is great as well. As a designer, I usually need a vector file, but sometimes I need that same creative in a web-ready format. With multiple download links under the same creative, you don't have to sort through a bunch of the same looking files to get the file type you need. It is also secure and easy to use. There is a search bar which makes finding files a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything on Brandfolder that I dislike. However, I solely download brand assets from a few of my clients. I don't upload the files, so I'm not sure if there is a part of the upload process that I would dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it if you're constantly having to send files to the same people outside or even within your company. It will cut back on communication issues and the time it takes for you to get what you need to get started or complete a project. Again, as I am only a user and don't upload files myself, I am not sure if there are limitations on how many files you can upload or file size requirements. But I do know that some of the files I have downloaded are larger, and I only see the asset library growing without any files being deleted. So I think that the amount of storage available is good too.

After a little bit of research, it seems that you have to get a quote to get started using Brandfolder. So there isn't an easy way to find out how much this costs if you're looking to pitch this idea to a higher up. It will take a little bit of digging.

It is also nice to be able to brand your page. If you are a larger organization with multiple branches, the branding assures you that you are in the right place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brandfolder makes it easy to share digital assets - from something as basic as a logo to print-ready posters. I love being able to log in to my client's page and find the assets I need instead of having to bother them with multiple emails trying to describe the file that I need.

I know that there is an Adobe plugin available too. While I have not utilized this feature, I'm sure it would integrate seamlessly and free up lots of space on my computer. We just feel better having the files downloaded onto our business computers for peace of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Director
What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive and highly customizable dashboard, Brandfolder offers several features to help creative, branding, marketing and any other teams to make their work flow more self sufficient, streamlined and easier. Templating tools, Adobe integration and unlimited users are some of my favorite features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Creating collections could be a bit simpler, or the entire collections idea needs to be re-think, is something we could never take full advantage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check what's out there, for our organization Brandfolder fit the bill. We needed help with automation and providing assets to a very large and scattered group of teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a very large corporation with around 100 thousand employees and a very small branding team. We were able to provide creative support in a large scale way beyond our small team means. By creating a repository of assets and templates we eliminated the bottle necking of individuals providing and sharing assets to thousands of users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Brandfolder
AE
What do you like best?

Brandfolder makes it incredibly easy to share branded assets with your team and others. It's an incredibly painless way to create a single source of truth for everything related to brand assets - from logos, to graphics, to photos, to colors and so much more. And you get to see analytics on the back end so I know our broader team is using it. This is the best way to build a more cohesive brand and to truly make everyone on your team a solid brand ambassador. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints - the only things that we've wanted in terms of functionality over time the Brandfolder team has modified right into the next version of the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helped our marketing team to not always have to train people for where to find the branding items they were looking for on our server. This has eased a major headache for our team and has made being a great brand steward easier for our staff. This means more people use the proper branded items and our team doesn't have to be responding to lots of unnecessary questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

We needed a digital asset management tool that was easy to deploy, could be integrated into our workflow with ease, grow with us, and was intuitive to use as we would open it up to all internal employees...Brandfolder checked all these boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Brandfolder does integrate into many of the most popular tools like Slack and Salesforce which was one of the reasons we went them. However, some aspects of the integration into Slack could be developed further (which I think is on their roadmap). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to Brandfolder, all our content was saved somewhere in Google Drive, which meant nothing was organized. We never new which asset was approved or the most up-to-date. Having a single-source of truth has quickly made an impact on our team's productivity. Having all types of content that our Sales team can access and locate has improved their productivity as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

We've pretty much all of our organization assets over to brandfolder. We've pretty much changed the way our company functions around it. We no longer share clunky large files, we share Brandfolder links that allow us to control the versioning of the files and ensure what is being downloaded is the latest artwork, and not out dated. This is a massive advantage on top of the overall better organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Previously talked about some customization related issues. It feels like over the few years we've had BF those customization have been added, they all just come at a great cost. Feels as though little done in the way over the years to update things for core users. Or at least maybe those new features are expressed as much as the paid ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the support assigned to for your setup. They will guide you on the best use/setup for your company. It's very easy to let Brandfolder get out of hand if you do not properly manage it from the beginning. They're very quick to respond and are knowledgeable of their product. USE YOUR RESOURCES. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Greater visibility to assets, considerably easier to distribute them as well via their easy share button. Can contain versions of files within a single asset, which again just cuts down on clutter. Templates can be extremely useful when implemented properly, can allow for easy flyer/brochure creation, without having to bother designers for every little thing. Great product. We've also implemented this across the other businesses in our company. It's perfect because we can give each of our sub-brands their own brandfolder with their own assets. This level or organization is VITAL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Director - New Technologies
What do you like best?

Brandfolder is a platform where I can always find the right piece of information about my online selling of the products, it has provide me clear and transparent reporting regarding, marketing and sales and helps me to create more affective distribution channel. Through this tool I am capable of having an analytical view about my asset distribution about collection of assets, and about the user level as well, in this way I make more business effective plans. It provides me the updates about the user access and which is possible through its proprietary AI and ML technologies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tagging is very difficult to manage as it automatically tags, so sometime we really do not need any particular item to be part so it’s a bit complex in this regard. Moreover it is very difficult to find the right document, thus a more precise format needed to be draft for the searching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommend to all those companies who are dealing in online selling of the products. It will help you to manage your various brands and will affect your working positively. Moreover it will facilitate you to an extent that you can create portals for your clients for their easy and conveniently upload of files to your folders so that you can better assist them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very useful platform, I am in a better position of managing my online stores and it has saved my time that was spent in processing of the various types of the media files. It has opened new ways for me about the audience target and about the organization of the assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an amazing software that keeps multiple stored image layouts, with very sharp and beautiful aspects, which is an amazing feature in every aspect of these screen resolutions that this image generator provides, which is one of the reasons why which I love this system so much, since we can search for these photos for different purposes in appearance, whether they are logos or a main page for a unique visual gesture, highlighting that it has a free trial for a demo of this application, to witness the scope of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When opening a collection of images referring to the requested topic, we can view all the results sought, but once we leave the page, towards another tab in the browser, the investigated origin is completely canceled, or the beginning is completely closed session on the page of this software, which is somewhat frustrating, you must acquire an immediate solution, through a system update, especially in this sector, to keep the program open, without interruptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool if you want to use it as a repository for all the material it contains in your daily digital marketing movements, including that it allows you to configure and alter them to your liking, offering different dynamic methods to color these advertisements, which They are transferred on different web platforms, for a personal and relevant aspect, since it also provides images, which you can open different collections with varied themes, to choose the one of your preference and thus, develop a unique design of the appearance of your products, like a professional in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use Brandfolder as a storage manager for our digital marketing movements that we frequently exercise, whether they are dynamic images of each of the products we have and offer through multiple advertising and communication media, to protect brand logos in the one that our organization is recognized, including short videos that make short mobile reviews of the articles that we offer to the virtual public, with extravagant offers, becoming a great deposit of important material, and at the same time an image generator for these peculiarities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has been super easy to use and setup, and has made working with our contractors soooo much easier for our small design team. And as an added bonus, Brandfolder has made it really easy to transfer work between the workplace and home, so working from home has been really easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because we are only a small team, the pricing is a little expensive for what we are using it for. While it works perfectly for teams of any size, it's designed with a larger user-base in mind, and is priced accordingly. I asked the sales team at Brandfolder about this, and because we are a not-for-profit organisation, they were able to give us a good discount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program, if you are considering it definitely take a trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to organise, use and share our resources at a crazy high level compared to other methods. It's made it really easy to share resources with 3rd party developers, as well as making it easy for our team to pull out necessary files when needed. It's saved us insane amounts of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As we have been rolling Brandfolder out to the entire nationwide sales team, adoption and usage has been quick and painless. The Brandfolder interface is easy, intuitive, and powerful. Additionally, every time we have had a question or issue, Brandfolder tech support has been able to help us immediately, sometimes with creative solutions that we hadn't even thought of yet! Consistent upgrades to the Brandfolder backend mean that we are realizing new advantages of the Brandfolder platform...even as we are rolling out adoption across the entire organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there was one thing to dislike, it would be the process of envisioning how your assets could be organized -- because that will dictate a lot of the initial work. But once we were over the "architecture" hurdle, things went very well. Many of our initial dislikes have already been solved by subsequent updates to Brandfolder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When looking at DAM systems, consider long-term goals and ensure that your provider will be able to expand to meet those goals. Brandfolder graciously worked with us as we realized that our asset management system was going to be much larger than originally envisioned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously, we had assets spread across multiple platforms -- hard drives, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. -- and could spend precious time hunting for the correct asset. With Brandfolder, everyone in the organization will know where to go to download approved, up-to-date assets (in our case logos and photography). The creative department can set up "macros" for asset export in custom sizes that accommodate specific departments' needs -- making the process of pulling assets in exactly the right size and format much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

love this software since one of its functions is based on the categorization of the different assets that reach a company in general, being a very useful tool, when we go to the economic records that are made daily, so as not to opt a lack of control, mentioning that it serves in the same way, for a centralized manager in the accounting of income, at business levels, being an incredible system in the questions of exact determinations of the numerical figures of some establishment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be incredible a way to enter the protection of the documents, easier, in order to have a faster visualization when we must modify one or another business, which relatively maintains certain details, that is, an internal search manager, is this panel of storage, since most of the time, when we need to get one of these files with topics about assets, including images of vouchers and so on, it is much simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal since its adaptation process is totally flexible in every sense, that is, it integrates with any platform in an easy and simple way, this software aims to cover the needs in matters of document creation for an administration of assets controlled, above all, being excellent for all the marketing personnel that you have at your disposal, because you could have a better visualization of your material that it contains in this sector, of electronic commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use BrandFolder for an essential objective, obviously also for other necessary distinctions that it offers as an option, but mostly we use it to manage the editors of the assets that we have, including the marketing of materials and ideas for new project management, which these functionalities that this system acquires, we carry out for a class of accounting of the income that we have in our organization daily, with visualization of some of our personnel, professionals in the field, to avoid confusing numerical errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

What I liked best about Brandfolder is how easy it is to use and navigate. It was easy to train all of my coworkers on how to utilize the platform. It is very user friendly and the layout is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the automatic tagging system as well as the adobe integration. These have been pain points for my team when it comes to Brandfolder. Automatic tagging isnt as effective as we thought it would be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Brandfolder is great for small to medium size companies that are looking to organize their assets in one centralized location. It is easy to use and great for all departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brandfolder has solved the problem of having our assets in one centralized location for our company to easily locate everything we need. The benefits for our company so far is being able to easily share assets across the company and externally with the click of a button. It is so convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is incredible to be able to search the entire collection that a company has, when we go to the brand it contains, having different types of registered assets, it is a fantastic function that allows you to have total control of the online income of an entire organization, mentioning that it obtains valuable articles to integrate different magazines, such as for a source of information dissemination, but in a virtual way, to promote and offer all the products that said business establishment has, with the purpose of having public viewing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It should include a functionality with more ease in the search for documents as quickly and easily as possible, since it can be a challenge for many users who do not manipulate the software with certainty, a challenge, especially for beginners who just They come to the platform for an improvement in their brands for the management of digital assets mainly, which does not contain in availability these amazing tools that are of great help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent application for the organization and visualization of all the marketing material that a company may have, regardless of the size of its daily development, being at the same time ideal for sharing assets for the public, as well as the members that it owns, as externally, to offer as a kind of virtual magazine, well-cataloged products for sale, adapting to the needs of any business establishment in a surprising way, entering the recommended fields for these predicted reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can count on BrandFolder in our department that is dedicated to sales through the web, to store all the marketing assets that we contain, including the colors, logos, images, articles and among other characteristics that we have registered, being a great useful resource from a feasible and considerable point of view, mentioning that it organizes and selects all the brand digital assets that we have stored on the platform, in such a way that we can even search for them among all the history of these income that we obtain, which we verify frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is excellent for distributing your assets in an intelligent way, the software has stored the settings of different social networks and reduces time to edit the content to upload; these contents can be published in a public or private way. It allows you to update quickly as it is a very intuitive software, even if the user has time without updating its content. Allows you to observe in an orderly manner all the statistics of the people who viewed the content. The free trial of Brandfolder is available with all its functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There may be slowness in uploading your assets to the platform, regardless of the user's internet connection speed. There have been a couple of problems when uploading PDF files and you have to try several times, but nothing important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The management of campaigns could be better, thus improving the overall management of the user's brand. The software could create a mobile application, which could speed up the tasks to be performed and offer more comfort. Dashboards could be seen more at a glance because they are a bit hidden Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us to distribute most of our assets that are stored in private sectors and in the Cloud. The organization of the information is fully automated by Brandfolder saving us a significant amount of time. We find it excellent that the software is constantly being innovated and updated to keep the user up to date with the latest features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Brandfolder can direct a process of professional relational understanding, mediated by an exclusive and distinctive logo by nature, which by appearing with a square shape with lines expressed in a warm color such as sky blue, make this software gather important characteristics of business relationships, adapting correctly to different types of companies, with integrated service applications for managing encoded digital assets, where the list of encrypted files can be expanded with simple comprehension, exercising resource organization controls, customizable information planning, and coordinated management action under intelligent negotiation and routing methods, is worked on by this data filtering and tool expansion management format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The progress of brandfolder is affected by a problem of its digital updates, where such failure is evident when trying to improve the version of the platform through its eventual changes of online operational support and its web approach of searches, affecting considerably the actions that are directed through its programming, since the technical part of the system cannot be modified in this aspect, making it impossible to know the progress of the tools that this information application system presents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a brandfolder there is no other platform, as this program can simply access and directly verify different levels of execution of tasks in real time, dictating direct orders to mark assets, leveling of execution of information traffic, a complete operational systematization and margin admission of prepared commands, intelligent mobilization of content, indications of creation of contact functions, integrated workflow affirmation courses are dictated, comprising assured statistical relations for sales performance and its ability to digitally progress sales and business marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing files, related illustrations, making report designs, recognizing managed practices of differential edition of visual aspects, trade details, managing communication templates, operating under impeccable analytical processing, exchanging channel opening methods, establishing mobile application references, containing a project creation support order are among the functions given to this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is easy to use, items can be organized easily, and you can quickly search for a specific item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a time that I accidently added items to the wrong board and then I had to delete them individually from that board which was very time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Brandfolder to search materials for our parish bulletin each week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Selecting multiple assets and sharing one link with colleagues make creating briefs 100x easy and better. I also really enjoy the AI tagging when uploading new assets/images. I also like that it finds duplicate images and groups them as one in case you have uploaded the same asset multiple times. I also like that when you want to download an image, it gives you options like PNG, JPEG, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if an image is not tagged correctly it is hard to find. For example, I some times need to specifically need to type the full name of an asset instead of a shorter version: ABC vs BrandNameABC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't used other asset managing programs, so I can't compare, but this program seems to be solving all of our problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to combine multiple assets libraries and sharing assests is now much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dealer Sales Manager
What do you like best?

It's a great place to keep everything in one place for our customers to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The navigation tools can be confusing and a bit cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing large files that are too big to e-mail with customers and allowing customers to be self sufficient in finding what they need from us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's an easy one-stop shop for marketing content. I like that you can see all of the assets next to each other and easily share them with colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to find the asset you need if it's not tagged properly. I do not manage our instance, but seems to take a lot of time to ensure proper tagging. I also don't like that you cannot share the link outside of your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Offer a short training for your employees on how to use it, even if via a video recording. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization has a TON of marketing content, so it is nice to have a single depository. It has saved me time in trying to track down specific content pieces I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director
What do you like best?

The wide range of multimedia items available for use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Time limits on certain assets over others, but I do understand they only have finite space in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the p