Drift

Drift makes it easier for people to buy from your business through real-time one-on-one conversations. When you connect Drift’s conversational marketing platform to your website, you will generate more qualified leads using our bots, and book more meetings for your sales team.

Work for Drift?

Learning about Drift?

Drift Reviews

Ask Drift a Question
Showing 333 Drift reviews
Danny H.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Drift
Miguel N.

"Professional customer support experience!"

What do you like best?

The widget's appearance on the website is clean and polished. Furthermore, the features it provides to automatically reach out (AI Sales Assistant) are great to actually recover a customer about to leave the website due to frustration or confusion.

The meetings feature is handy if a customer wants to know more about a product or schedule a demo.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the Playbooks feature doesn't have enough simple options suitable for the free tier.

In my opinion, there should be custom, simple trigger-based Playbooks. They could be limited by Drift, if needed.

My website has more clicks and views than conversions. Additionally, I've noted that over the course of a few weeks, many customer emails have gone unanswered for more than 2 weeks, buried under too many emails.

With Drift, I feel like customers can have multiple support options; We already have a helpdesk, but honestly, the Drift live chat is the fastest option, and the fact that it lets us categorize leads is a plus.

I feel like I would lose way too many customers without this solution, so, in short, I'm looking to solve:

- Low customer support response times (sometimes more than one month), which is unacceptable;

- Low conversions because the customer can't find what they want, or they want a custom quote and no one reached them over email;

Additionally, an (Almost) instant and feature-packed support experience is priceless, and that's why Drift helps in solving these issues.

What Conversational Marketing solution do you use?

Naomi B.

"Everything we expected & more! :-) "

What do you like best?

Drift has made a monumental difference to our ability to convert prospects on our website. I have on average had 4/5 demos scheduled every week for the last 3 months. As our Marketing effort rise and we go to more events I have the utmost confidence in Drift delivering these prospects to our demo doorstep.

It’s easy to use, super informative and ridiculously efficient in allowing anyone to book a time in our calendar for a call. Populating it with all the information from our zoom accounts.

TOP FAVE FEATURE: We can see when any of our customers or leads are online and chatting in the bot though instant notifications and reply to them which truly adds a personalized touchpoint.

PS. Don’t get me started on Drift video. All I will say on this is… *GameChanger*

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people don't show up to our demonstrations but we mitigate risk around this by following up with Drift video now to show them there is a person behind the calendar invite/bot

Converting our customers a lot quicker on our site! Routing the right customers to the right relationship manager & adding a personalized touch

Tim M.

"Getting started with conversational marketing - it's easier than you think"

What do you like best?

We implemented the pro-edition of Drift and our CSM had us up and running in about half the time we had planned based on her clear understanding of the tool and quick uptake on how our business works.

What do you dislike?

The out of the box Salesforce integration requires a level of nuance and strategy at the playbook level that has created a small subset of our data from Drift that is unclean, meaning we're getting engagement to a degree that generates a record in Salesforce, but neither our marketing nor sales teams can really act on that. There may be some refinements we can go through in our sync settings and how our playbooks are structured, but this requires some big strategic choices about conversational marketing we weren't prepared for; ultimately we wished all the Drift leads in our Salesforce system were at least "as good" as a simple first name/last name/email like most of our forms collect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The question is not whether or not you'll see an ROI; you will. The question is how much of the potential ROI will you capture with this tool given resources available for deployment, integration, and optimization? It's so powerful, it could easily fill most of the space needed by a lead-scoring/engagement tool without the need for any other associated martech, industry/company depending.

We've seen a large number of our e-commerce traffic balk on our Shopify checkout pages, and we've been unsure what was happening to those users when they abandoned. When we deployed bots, we could see in the playbook analytics that most of our self-serve users would opt to speak to someone versus proceed to checkout when given the option. This has allowed us to manage our user journeys by price point, making our lower-priced options more frictionless, but adding in a layer of customer support and human-sales-support for the larger value items at the final step before finishing a transaction. This has allowed us to use our live-sales talent much more efficiently in order to seal the deal on big packages while letting the automations and bot playbooks manage consumers that are more comfortable self-serving at the lower price points.

This one learning has been huge in our move to more e-commerce and with regards to our CRO efforts in Shopify.

Kevin T.

"Helpful and easy to use live chat "

What do you like best?

Drift helps us schedule appointments when we are away or capture data we can use to try to market later, and enables be to quickly chat and assist customers on an as needed basis. The ability to try to create chats from Live View is also beneficial.

What do you dislike?

It does not remember past visitors who have provided email address always, so need those people to offer up contact details again for it to click in. Making the playbooks was complex but seems like that has become a bit easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to have more presence and engagement with those visiting your site.

It has gone beyond the 8 hours a day I am here and helped engage people quicker than I am able to with the immediate pop up. It can help disqualify people that are not viable leads saving me time. It has given data we can use to target people and also showing us what the most popular areas of site people visit.

Mariah P.

"Great product, great team!"

What do you like best?

Love the support that Drift has provided our whole team from the very start through the implementation. The product is top-notch. We have already seen a boost in our numbers and am excited to continue to improve and fine-tune the product to grow our sales.

What do you dislike?

As users of Zoho CRM, we don't have a direct integration but utilize Zapier to send chat information back. We make it work, but it is not a 2 way or seamless integration.

I also wish that when the scheduler link is dropped into a chat, that it would come from the person dropping it in, not from the Chat Bot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't drag your feet, get on the conversational marketing train. It will be worth your while!

We're working to capture leads who visit the site and may want to learn more or not want to fill out a static form. We hope to qualify leads in a shorter amount of time by catching them while they are on the site, asking them a few questions, and passing them directly on to the sales executive utilizing the meeting scheduler. We have already seen a lift in our numbers and are forecasting even larger lift as the team continues to be trained.

Aaron M.

"Drift has improved conversions from previous Live Chat vendor"

What do you like best?

The main feature that we are enjoying since switching is the Chat Bot. It allows us to filter out some website visitors and have the Bot handle them. At first we had to work to improve this, as out of the box it was a little sloppy. For example, if someone said they were an existing customer, it would automatically send them a link to the Support Portal, which shouldn't necessarily be the case every time. But we worked with our Account Rep to remedy these items. Now, we are having way more actual conversations on our website than before. Lately, about a fourth of our meetings we are setting are off Drift, which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

They offer a cool feature which asks the website visitor to schedule a meeting on our calendar, if the SDR assigned the Drift was unavailable. I didn't necessarily like that, and asked for it to cascade through the SDRs to find an available one. It's a little clunky. It re-assigns them too fast, etc. We are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you really customize the automated cadences that the Drift Bot comes with out of the box.

We have increased website chat visitors versus our old vendor, and that's all we can ask!

Kevin S.

"simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

knowing when someone opens my emails, being able to schedule a meeting in the emails I send, and be able to know who is visiting my page and from where is excellent to know how to distribute our product, live chat and being able to check old conversations is very useful to understand what happened with the customer or what he needs when the sales rep doesn't put it in our notes

What do you dislike?

the app is too basic, sometimes I'm out of the office but I still need to be able to program a meeting or check all the conversations and that's not possible on the smartphone app, also, if you send an email to more than one contact, it doesn't tell you if they open it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

read carefully the instructions

getting more leads, save a lot of time when clients reach out of the correct department and schedule meetings automatically

Mary V.

"Best for Leads! ¡Lo mejor para captar prospectos!"

What do you like best?

Es un software excelente para contactar con aquellos prospectos que incursionen en nuestro sitio web y ordenarlos a ser atendidos con diferentes personas del equipo de ventas. Asimismo, una de las características que más me gusta es la capacidad de personalizado a antojo incluso en la versión gratuita. No requiere demasiados conocimientos pues es fácil de usar para usuarios con poca base en el área de tecnología y computación.

What do you dislike?

Una de las pequeñas cosas que me disgusta es que la aplicación móvil no es tan fácil de usar como la versión de escritorio/web, siendo así un gran choque entre ellas pues un usuario común está mucho más acostumbrado a la versión fija que a la versión móvil.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo esta aplicación a toda compañía que desee una herramienta que le permita organizar prospectos de acuerdo a nivel de urgencia entre los diferentes operadores disponibles. A pesar de que no es la más intuitiva, la interfaz es totalmente personalizable de acuerdo a las necesidades (al menos, según mi experiencia).

Uno de los mayores beneficios e inconvenientes que resolvimos en la compañía empleando esta herramienta fue permitir a nuestros clientes obtener un verdadero servicio de atención personalizada, puesto que de acuerdo a sus interacciones y necesidades eran automáticamente redirigidos a operadores que los podrían ayudar.

Jordan C.

"Opening chats and closing deals, how Drift has changed our process"

What do you like best?

Drift is amazing for instant chats with prospects, we are able to capture more interest from people we didn't really get a chance to connect with otherwise. A lot of leads are averse to speaking over the phone first, so being able to speak to them via chat, gain trust, and book a meeting is phenomenally simplified.

What do you dislike?

Drift is essentially a must-have tool for any organization, but it does have a couple of quirks that are frustrating at times. The biggest issue is when a lead that has entered information (email, phone, etc), will sometimes be assigned to two or more Drift operators. This will often happen even if the IP is the same, the email is the same, and yet it will often disrupt the rotation of Drift operators.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you are able to fully utilize the software prior to full implementation. This is a great tool if you use it correctly, ensure the your team is able to fully grasp the capabilities of the software, not just for the chat aspect, but also for the ability to book meetings and capture lead information.

Drift has made it very easy to supplement my team's lead generation as well as creating a great ground in engaging hard to access leads. We have paved new roads in the creation of highly engaged leads and company records in terms of new customers and revenue generated.

Anna F.

"Fine functionality but not exceptional"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for connecting people who are already on our website with someone on our sales team, and the notification system is pretty good. The info about the site visitor that it collects is usually pretty accurate.

What do you dislike?

The system, especially the mobile app, can be really glitchy and is definitely not user friendly. The web app is fine, but when we need to be responding to Drift messages after work hours, the mobile app can be really frustrating and doesn't update in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good product to use, and is definitely a good idea if you currently have no other chatbot options on your website. However, I'm not sure how it compares to similar products. They are constantly improving their intelligence on site visitors, so it continues to improve, but it can be a frustrating user experience occasionally.

It's an easy way to connect with site visitors quickly, as opposed to emailing them which tends to get lost in their inbox. Connecting with users right away can be really helpful for getting meetings and additional phone calls set up.

Tim H.

"Very impressive website customer interaction solution"

What do you like best?

The Free version of the drift integration is very feature rich. Documentation is very exhaustive, I had to contact support with a query which was very quickly answered and the Drift employee that got in touch were very responsive and helpful.

The implementation of Drift is extremely easy to setup and hugely customisable (Both in terms of look and actions).

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with my Drift implementation which cannot be explained by using the free version (Link to "Powered by Drift" in the chat window, no automated responses to key words etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure to set up the "Available" times otherwise you will be getting messages at all times of the day - Will work for some but as a one-person company this got me at the beginning!

Allowing my customers to get in touch via my Static website to ask questions on Articles etc. It hasn't been heavily utilised at the moment but I plan on adjusting my marketing to gear customers towards using it to get in touch with me (Possibly in a support portal format).

Daniel B.

"Drift is fantastic and provides the support you need to learn"

What do you like best?

Drift is a very robust system and there are a lot of nuances to making sure it works correctly. The advantage of this is that it is highly customizable AND user friendly. Working in software myself, I understand the importance of this. There is a cost to this however, and it is that the system can be a little complicate. Not overly so but enough to make you wonder where to go next. THE GOOD NEWS is that drift uses their own product to provide you with outstanding support. As long as you do your due diligence and have intelligent and clear questions their support team will be your best friend.

What do you dislike?

Some of the support staff are more helpful than other to be sure but regardless of who you get they will be able to help you. The back end is robust so it takes some time to get used to navigation but they make it user friendly so I can't really complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient and take the time to learn as much as you can on your own. That way when you have a question it will significantly increase your results and user experience.

With a small team Drift allows us to streamline our support and maximize our bandwidth on other projects.

Adrian C.

""Drift put money in my pocket""

What do you like best?

The other day, I asked an SDR for feedback on our investment in Drift. His response was to the point: "Drift put money in my pocket."

Drift was the single best investment in technology that my company made in 2018. In the middle of the year, I was tasked with refreshing our brand. The first order of business was to blow up our website and start over. I discovered Drift from a colleague, and immediately had a sales call with Hambisa after interacting with Drift's own bot on Drift.com. The sales cycle was smooth sailing, and the implementation took 14 business days. Had we not had to re-write every website page and refresh the creative, we could have implemented in one day - and in hindsight, I should have prioritized Drift's implementation.

Here's what I love about Drift:

* The Drift team. I have interacted with at least 12 people in the company, via chat, email, phone, or in person at conferences. I've chats with the support team on the weekend. I've emailed with the VP of Marketing. Our Customer Success Manager, Adam, meets with us whenever we need help by Zoom meetings. They care about my success as an individual, and they care about my company's success using their product.

* The product. Drift isn't a chat bot. It's a consumer-engagement channel. You get to learn about your audience, and your audience gets to learn about you. Drift won't write your playbook, but Drift will inspire your playbook - and the Drift community will inspire numerous applications of the technology. By way of example, Drift's VP of Marketing, Dave Gerhardt (also known as DG) gave a presentation at SaaStock a few hours before I did. He promised to email everyone a copy of the presentation if they went to a URL that had a specific Drift playbook that captured the users email, and automatically emailed a copy of the presentation minutes later. I took out my laptop, programed the bot, and before you know it I was on stage doing what DG did hours before. The support team also helped get this playbook over the finish line in short order.

* Drift reporting. The first thing I do every morning is look at who booked a meeting via Drift. Their integration with Clearbit reveal enables us to get such great visibility into who is booking meetings, and where they were on our website. There have been multiple examples of when we get a lead who is in some way connected to Smartling, and we use this intelligence to connect with other people at Smartling to understand as much as we can about the prospect before the call.

* The UI. It's *so* easy to use. It took less than a week to understand where everything is in Drift. New features and functionality - both big and small - are rolled out daily. The experience has only improved since launching the product in 3Q18.

* The results. We've increased our MQLs by 74% and have booked 2x more meetings via our website than ever before. It happens day and night. When we're sleeping, or when we're in meetings.

What do you dislike?

I'm bullish on Drift. I think it can transform my company's customer experience and one of the personal goals that I have is to figure out how we can integrate it more deeply with our sales process and customer experience. The challenge here is figuring out what will have the greatest impact, and dedicating the time necessary to ensuring its success. It would be helpful to work with Drift more closely on understanding the various use-case applications, how they use it themselves, how many FTEs are needed to administrate the product, etc. They recently put together a comprehensive on-site program that would help us to achieve this, and we may invest in this program in 2019.

For reporting purposes, it would be helpful to filter for weekdays only since we have much less traffic on weekends.

The only other critique I have of the product is the process for testing bots. I would rather have an in-app feature to test the entire playbook, rather than deploying it in a test environment outside Drift. It would enable me to more easily make adjustments as I see errors during the build process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop everything you're doing right now. Buy Drift. Put it on your website. And then get back to your other projects. It will be the best decision you make.

Also, start reading Drift's blog. They have a great team who are constantly creating excellent thought-leadership and enjoyable content for sales/ marketing teams.

Our investment in Drift is currently focused on driving inbound leads. We have a general Drift bot that runs on our website, and a special Drift bot that runs when the user clicks on the "Demo" button. We've increased our MQLs by 74% and have booked twice as many meetings via our website than we ever have.

Lauren N.

"Awesome bot that is already bringing in leads! Just wish for more personalized support..."

What do you like best?

The bot has so much functionality, between the different playbooks that we can have going at different times of the day or on different pages, the customization between types of companies (the fact that we're using this as a B2B company when it seems more fit for a B2C), the easy scheduling of calls with our sales rep (once we input the calendar feature, we immediately got 3 meetings scheduled), and how sleek it looks.

What do you dislike?

It is rather overwhelming at first, especially comparing B2B vs. B2C company experience and examples. And we were told upon signing up that we'd have customer service at easy reach to help us cater it to our needs. And instead, I feel like often times when we just want feedback or guidance, we are constantly directed to their existing webinars. The webinars are *fine* but they are very general, not much more helpful than what we could figure out on the surface, and seem more B2C focused, so I just felt like that was deceiving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be assertive in getting the support folks to make sure your Drift bot is truly doing the right thing for you, make sure all the paths of chat options are going the right way, don't cut corners.

Actually taking our website visitors and turning them into leads and getting them to *talk to us* rather than just downloading a piece and disappearing. We try to put forms on everything to gather info but this makes it much more direct to jump on a call with our sales rep within a day or two. We can both automate it and jump in to really talk to the person so easily too.

Bobby S.

"Corporate use | Amazing Benefits"

What do you like best?

The ease of access to potential clients! I have access to speak with clients who are visiting my site who might not normally fill out our questionnaire. This is a chance to have a personal touch with a client. Extremely beneficial for any sales position.

What do you dislike?

Challenges i have seen thus far are; I wish I could secretively drop in to the conversation rather than notify the client that i join. I'd like to have the opportunity to show that notification when I am ready. Maybe giving the company a chance to get "pinged" to join with a question like, "Would you like to chat with someone from the company?" or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in a Sales Position and have an active website attempting to interract with clients, this is a product you need to try! I am sure you''ll be satisfied but you'll never know unless you try it! In a world where every interraction with a customer is important, Drift gives you even more opportunities to create forever clients and loyal customers with a touch of a button...or bot!

I am solving the loss of potential clients who visit our website without filling out their information. We received hundreds if not thousands of visitors to our website who go "unknown" and un-talked too. Drift gives us the ability to interact and connect on a personal level.

Thomas B.

"The interface and flow are well done"

What do you like best?

Drift has made it simple to build an automated chat bot. I appreciate the easy and the flow of the site in building out different playbooks. The site really helps create, change, and test different bots to get the best results out of the platform. I am extremely happy to have found this tool.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the reporting on the site was more intuitive. Changing details are easy, but seeing how those changes affect the conversion rate are not. There is some good reporting but finding specifics on users and how each user is doing isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drift meets the majority of the goals I have with an automated chat bot. There are some added features that would be nice but only come in the upgraded package and for the small size of our company it didn't make sense to upgrade. But as a sales tool it works fine.

Drift was implemented to help convert more of our online visitors to customers. It is helping us do this. It engages visitors and starts them down the sales funnel.

Emily H.

"Comprehensive tool with endless possibilities (...and some bugs)"

What do you like best?

Drift allows the user to get creative. With all the different playbook options, it's unlikely you can't find one that will accomplish your goal whether it's email captures, engagement, booking appointments, etc.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process could be better. I'm still trying to sort through how email marketing works with Drift and it is delaying our ability to move everything over to the platform. I've tried multiple times to schedule a call with sales so they could walk me through some questions, doubts I have about the capabilities to no avail. The chat customer service team is eager and helpful, but sometimes it's just not enough.

We have been able to increase the number of meetings we are booking and also have enacted an excellent follow-up sequence with CQLs that we didn't have before, and were potential customers falling through the cracks for sure.

Alexander F.

"A fan as an Agency Owner"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can conversationally request information from our clients and prospects to help them take high priority actions. By triggering specific questions and providing answers that they can select, I can guide our clients to take actions which are most likely to serve and support them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the rudimentary integration with Infusionsoft and would love something more tangible than Zapier. Although Drift allows me to ask our clients questions, it would be great if it provided the ability to collect answers to questions in a survey format which would allow us to weight the scores and then determine a next step based on those results. I would prefer that Drift did a better job at unifying users into single contacts as opposed to duplicating contacts in the system, which I understand they're working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although Drift may appear expensive, the ease in which Drift empowers your prospects and clients to initiate a conversation with your clients has the potential to massively accelerate the qualification and sales process.

Our clients complete the application process required to book discovery calls with us and we've started using Drift as a way to support our clients in our private University (members portal). The benefits of the software so far have been to enable clients to instantly speak with a team members, ask questions, and get answers immediately.

Andrew E.

"No Assistance or Support. AI doesn't even function well for them"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the product, but so far I haven't experienced anything that I like about it's actual functionality.

What do you dislike?

Dishonest sales process that promised a dedicated customer success team member to assist with the integration and launch. Instead, it's impossible to reach an actual person and the only onboarding assistance is a series of automated emails that don't even come in a sequential order, each containing several random links to things that may or may not apply to your use case. Reaching support on their website is also impossible after the sales process is over. Chatting with the bot offered on their website brings you to a dead end offering completely irrelevant information. If they can't get it right on their own site, it shouldn't make you feel too comfortable in the product getting it right on your site. The scheduling functionality is a big selling point, but it only works with Google calendar or Office 365. We don't use either, so the functionality is completely lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to implement 100% on your own with zero support. If you're not ready to take that on and know exactly what your plan is, don't bother.

Was looking to automate the chat process to help more website visitors without adding additional human resources. So far, we haven't realized that benefit and we're losing confidence after seeing that Drift can't get that right on their own website and don't offer the guidance promised in the sales process.

Grant G.

"Get The Job Done"

What do you like best?

From a sales perspective, Drift makes it easy to be able to communicate with potential clients on our website. They alerts are instant, and can be accessed on my phone or browser. The lead routing is seamless as well, great tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a feature that shows live visitors on each page of the website. This is more of an ask than a 'dislike' but it would be nice if they were able to pull any information on the people that are on the website, i.e. if their work email is entered, they are able to tell me employee count of the company, position in the company, etc.

From both a sales and support point of view, we are able to chat with potential and current clients. Our team does not need to worry about lead routing anymore.

Savannah R.

"Next Level Website AI "

What do you like best?

I really like how tailored you can make each Drift conversation. They can be really complicated and tailored to individual pages on the website.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't move the bot around on the page, perhaps have it pop up in the middle, top corner, etcetera. I'd have also liked to be able to embed a form into the pop-up vs just having the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's best with a more conversational companies and techy/millennial focused comanies - aka if you have a target audience of luddites they will likely be scared off by the advanced AI.

We were trying to get more interaction on our website. Leading people to outside landing pages, CTA buttons that take them away from the page they're on and the content they're currently digesting poses a problem. We realized that Drift was really good at converting referral traffic -- referrals would typically go to very specific pages based on what they were referred for and we were able to get them on the schedule with a meeting faster.

K M.

"Outstanding chatbot automation"

What do you like best?

Everything about it was seamless. An oddly great buying experience. The actual software itself does what I need it to do. New features that are actually useful dropping all the time. Staffers who try their level best to add value to my day. It's all great.

What do you dislike?

Price. It's high! Can't help that though. They do NOT take a hands off approach, so staff costs money. Developers cost money. It's a full featured, well supported program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If it doesn't integrate natively, it does work well with Zapier! Ask your CSM for recommendations on how to set it up, they're well versed.

We can spread out our sales costs by automating a portion of our sales funnel that would otherwise be human driven. When our staff are unavoidably out of the office, our Driftbots take over!

Matthew G.

"A truly innovative tool with a great support and sales team"

What do you like best?

The people at Drift have been extremely helpful throughout the process. Any time we have new projects including Drift, their team has given us great guidance with the onboarding and campaign setup. As a marketer who is primarily focused on lead generation, Drift is a perfect tool for almost any site and landing page. It has increased conversions significantly on our Drift-enabled programs.

What do you dislike?

There are some functional limitations with the tool, like lead routing and email notifications. However it was nothing that a third-party integration with Zapier could not solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the Drift team and their marketing materials. Be creative when creating a playbook.

Drift helps us maximize engagement with visitors on our website. We are always looking for more leads and historically the only way to get more leads was through a form fill. Drift gives us the ability to interact with leads in real time and it gives site visitors a more favorable view of our brand.

Jordyn F.

"Drift is a no-brainer"

What do you like best?

I love being able to be a person to people who inquire about our product. Talking to them in real-time is invaluable, and whenever I personally go to a website that is using Drift I'm grateful I can have answers immediately. Also, scheduling on my calendar, although that doesn't always work.

What do you dislike?

I am often fielding questions that are best for CS- such as "I forgot my password!" But also, many people ask for pricing, etc. and then will not get on a call. So sometimes I feel like I lose the ability to ask questions. Also, when I am visiting websites that use drift, I feel bombarded by the chatbots every time I go to a different page. Sometimes the calendar scheduling ignores when I am busy.

We are able to interact with clients at the moment of interest/

Learn more about Drift

Drift Videos

Learning about Drift?

* We monitor all Drift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.