GlassFrog

GlassFrog is a software to support and advance your Holacracy practice.

Work for GlassFrog?

Learning about GlassFrog?

GlassFrog Reviews

Showing 6 GlassFrog reviews
GlassFrog review by Felipe S.
Felipe S.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GlassFrog
GlassFrog review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Collaborative, simple and effective"

What do you like best?

GlassFrog is a user-friendly tool with excellent customer support. Additionally, the training videos are powerful and effective

What do you dislike?

Not everything is in place as it should be. One great example is when you want to bring a proposal to a meeting. It should be a drop-down selection within the proposal itself instead of a separate section entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is part of the Holocracy method of management. It will completely change the standard hierarchy of your business (ex: CEO -> Head of Product -> Sales Team -> Service Team). Some of your employees will reject this because it will take away their "power" (to a degree) over their subordinates. For my company, this has empowered lower level employees to make decisions within their role, which saves our management and executive team a lot of time.

Our company has seen an increase in communication. Specifically, our CEO, CFO and Head of Product are much more accessible. Additionally, this program has empowered "lower level" employees to make their own decisions regarding their own roles.

What Learning Experience Platform (LEP) solution do you use?

GlassFrog review by Jordan H.
Jordan H.

"The Gold Standard in Holacracy Software"

What do you like best?

As Holacracy One's official software solution for implementing Holacracy, it's always up to date with the current practice.

What do you dislike?

For capturing the unique structure of a Holacractic organization, Glassfrog excels. In trying to be a productivity solution, it occasionally gets in the way when teams are split among multiple task-management solutions.

If your business has adopted Holacracy as its way of working, Glassfrog is the original solution for capturing its structure and evolving it with its built in meeting facilitation. Our company, Parabol, adopted Glassfrog when we were founded and used it as an instructional tool to reinforce the concepts of working together Holacracticaly. Doing so enabled each of our members to be able to.adjust the way we work together—rather than requiring everything to come from the top down. While were able to use Glassfrog at the beginning, we switched to alternative solutions. In the end, we found Glassfrog's UI/UX design too clunky to suit our employees while its task-management features were too under baked.

That said, we often introduce new clients interested in Holacracy to Glassfrog because we feel its the best to introduce others to this unique way of working

GlassFrog review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"GlassFrog is your Holacracy companion."

What do you like best?

It help me do away with doubt, confusion and duplicate work through its transparent projects.

It help me follow up proposals and meetings as they are updated in real time.

Has a variety of languages for you to choose from. You choose the one you understand you understand best. As for me i selected English option.

It has a very great coaching team that professionally coaches me incase i got any issue.

What do you dislike?

During my first time of use, i got some troubles navigating it but after a great coaching from their high class coaching team, everything now work out very easy.

I employed Glassfrog in my company basically to ensure self management as well as proper governance within the company. It has offered a great support and has helped my company get an advanced Holacracy.

GlassFrog review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"GlassFrog is your Holacracy companion."

What do you like best?

First of all is its couching team. It has a great coaching team that couches me incase i got an issue.

It help me follow up proposals and meetings as they are updated in real time.

Has a variety of languages to choose from. You chose the one you understand best. I have selected the English option.

What do you dislike?

At first i had some issues using GlassFrog but after a great coaching, everything became simpler.

Am using GlassFrog in my company for ensuring self management as well as proper governance of the company. Its is a great support and has help the company Holacracy get more advanced.

GlassFrog review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Want an Holacracy companion, try out Glassfrog."

What do you like best?

The best thing to like about Glassfrog is its high class professional coaching team that help me through its navigation.

You dont have to worry about languages, it has a variety of languages for you to choose from according to which you understand most.

It helps me follow up meetings and updates when they are updated in real time.

Has transparent projects that help me do away with doubts, confusion and duplicate work.

What do you dislike?

For my first time it was not easy for me navigate Glassfrog but after a great coach up from them, everything became easy.

I employed Glassfrog and am using to ensure self management in the company. It has enabled my company to have proper governance and enabled my company holacracy get more advanced .

Learning about GlassFrog?

* We monitor all GlassFrog reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.