ON24

ON24 provides webcasting and virtual environments for corporate communications and demand generation via a cloud-based SaaS application.

Work for ON24?

Learning about ON24?

ON24 Reviews

Ask ON24 a Question
Showing 348 ON24 reviews
ON24 review by Miles S.
Miles S.

"A Simple, Reliable, and Well Supported Platform"

What do you like best?

On24 has an extremely easy to use interface and I have been able to train people to set up webinars in less than 30 minutes. It is very intuitive and support is always available if you have any problems. Any time I have run into an issue or was confused by something a simple email, phone call, or support chat session solved my problem. Their emergency support is top notch with a person answering my call within seconds and being empowered to help me any way that they could. With over 150 webinars completed so far, I have not had any major hiccups or issues.

What do you dislike?

Right now I would say there isn't anything I dislike about the service. I have not run into any issues creating or viewing webinars and have been able to handle any user issues on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give On24 a try if you are looking for a simple webianr platform that is easy to use and easy to manage. Once our basic template was set up (which took me about an hour to configure), we've been able to completely set up a webinar registration page in less than 30 minutes (even less if we have the same speakers/sponsors). It is a real time saver.

Our business, a publishing company, runs multiple webinars a month to help promote new technologies and provide education for our readers across numerous industries. We needed a way for our teams, internally, to create and run webinars without having to rely on a person outside of our company. With On24, they provide a self-service portal for the entire webinar setup which solves our need entirely.

Because of this, we were able to reduce our overall cost and improve communication with our clients during the webinar creation and promotion process. Since everyone working on the webinars is internal to our business now, it is much easier to get responses to questions via email or to simply walk over to someone if there is an urgent issue.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ON24
ON24 review by Corrina O.
Corrina O.

"Dynamic Webinar Program With Strong Analytic Capabilities "

What do you like best?

I love the analytics it captures, pre, live, and post-webinar events. The ease of use, as well as the customization from a branding perspective, makes this a no-brainer from a marketing perspective to use as our main webinar platform.

What do you dislike?

We've had a few technical issues as they were largely operating off of flash before, so this created some poor user experience. The technology team has since addressed this issue. This has been largely our only issue with the platform and they have worked hard to address these issues at our account to make sure they do not happen again.

We've seen this be a great program for nurturing late stage leads, as well as lead generation. It's a great opportunity to have analytics captured live on how our users are interacting with our content. The branding capabilities this program enables us to clearly communicate at all stages of the content promotion who our company is, our viewpoints, and the products and services we offer the procurement audience.

What Webinar solution do you use?

ON24 review by Benjamin T.
Benjamin T.

"A powerful tool for webinars and online conferences"

What do you like best?

In general, I like the easy-to-use and modern feel it gives to the audience members, together with the possibility to interact in many different ways.

In particular, I love the Simu-live and Simu-2-live possibilities, that have been real game changers for our team and entire department.

What do you dislike?

Technical bugs and troubles are still a common occurrence, and the customer supports has not always been helpful. It needs to be said, however, that great efforts have been put in place in 2018 and have not gone unnoticed.

We are aiming to inform and train many (future) users of our software in the most efficient way. ON24 has helped us reach new targets in terms of efficiency and quality of communication. It takes us less manforce and less time to get better results in comparison to our former conferencing platform.

ON24 review by Dominika C.
Dominika C.

"On24 is a great and versatile tool for live and on demand educational webinars and training sessions"

What do you like best?

I love all widgets that On24 has. The widgets make it possible to customize our console to match our branding and strategy, it allows us to create truly interactive sessions and give our attendees the power take over their experience and get out of the webinars what they want to. My favorite widget that I haven't seen being used all that much in other webinars is group chat. Attendees love say hi when they join in and communicate among each other when someone can't hear or find something. One time they even exchanged LinkedIn information to connect offline.

What do you dislike?

The main downside for me is that sometimes the console glitches and it causes some audience members not being able to hear, or the audio is very delayed for them. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it can be stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use On24 webinars and resources to learn as much as possible. It is the best resource online by far when learning for the first time. Also connect with others in your company who might be using it, or others outside your company. It will give you inspiration and ideas for your programs. Lastly, do as many dry runs as you need to test things out.

eLearning. We are using On24 for educational and training webinars. It is the main way our customers learn how to use our product and the main way they get to connect with product experts.

ON24 review by Laura T.
Laura T.

"Great tool for your next digital touch point"

What do you like best?

The customizing of this tool is so great, we are able to tailor our console to our brand and speak to our viewers with ease. So many widgets to use and interact with your audience, you are able to build what ever analytics you are looking for within this tool.

What do you dislike?

On24 in constantly hearing what we are saying we need (On24 Voice community) and it seems there are updates all the time. The only thing i've come across is there is not an easy way to edit slides once you upload them but maybe soon we will be able to.

Easy access to address the needs of our members, agents and providers... things are constantly changing in the health insurance area and this platform gives us endless ways to talk to them in a timely manor.

ON24 review by Patricia T.
Patricia T.

"Great product, easy to use, good quality outc"

What do you like best?

The easy of use, flexibility of design of the console and the steps in general. Like the metrics report and engagement rates. I like the Polling and Simu-Live feature. Pretty happy overall

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with the live support. Some questions seem responded “by the book” without some analysis and investigation of the root cause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their webinars, you can learn a lot of how the system works. Take the time to work closely with your account manager. Mine is great and knowledgeable. It’s important you invest time to learn the basics beforehand. The more you learn, the far you can go woth great quality events. I’m pleased with the choice for ON24

1. Easy process to create events

2. Good simu-live experience which traduce in events pre-produced according with our schedule

3. Easy reporting and metrics

4. Interactive polling and resources site

The best issue we resolved with ON24 is the ability of producing good quality events easier and with less time consuming.

On the ROI, the customers report a better viewing experience as well as more interaction. The content is dynamic and updated

ON24 review by Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

"ON24 - seriously not bad!"

What do you like best?

I most enjoy their live chat that is available. There have been times where on a line webinar I've had to contact them for possible audio issues, and they jump on and handle the issue immediately. I use their chat all the time and everyone I've ever interacted with has been kind and helpful.

I also enjoy how they are constantly looking at how to better their product, so that we get the most bang for our buck. So that we can improve our webinars or how we use their product.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. The one thing is that their webinar console builder could be a bit easier to use but they're already in the process of improving that so I'm excited to see what that will be like in a few months. Currently it's a flash builder and occasionally I have an issue where it doesn't save the changes I'm applying to it until the 4th or 5th try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a chance, I don't think you would be disappointed. It's a fantastic program that is constantly looking at how to better itself. You can customize everything about your webinars (reg. page, emails, console etc...) and their support is some of the best I've seen.

I guess the benefits would be the more we are realizing we are able to do with ON24. We have your typical webinars with a slide presentation, but now we're looking into contributing video into it. Showing our speakers during our roundtable discussions. We're currently looking into using it to record our podcasts.

ON24 review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Impactful Strategy Platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize platforms for customer experience, the ease of using the platform and the ramp-up time for our speakers and the interactivity of the polls.

What do you dislike?

The use of a third party vendor to come to on24. We currently access your platform through CenturyLink and the roadblock in timing to getting webcasts set up quickly due to current SLAs. So nothing you guys are doing :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The openness of the product support teams to where we are going, what we want to do and how the product could best serve our audiences is critical. They really seem to care about our business needs and wants and they are always willing to be agile and work to either address our needs with additional product enhancements, or communicate why something is further down the line in terms of product releases.

Getting to market with timely tax topics, processing CPE certificates for our clients and prospects and having a platform that is ready to go when news breaking events happen.

ON24 review by Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

"Webinerds are the secret sauce your organization needs"

What do you like best?

The power of the community as a resource and a community is invaluable to me as producer and talent. We learn from each other and Mark, the chief webinerd. I respect the flexibility that this platforms offers so you can personalize the experience to match your audience which might be industry based, tech level based, or as a CPE course they need to complete their professional certification

What do you dislike?

I really love ON24 and pitch it to my clients all the time as an option but there are some challenges that you have to overcome - the Cost and steep learning curve to become a Master Power User.. To set up the webinar and work with the HTML requires lots of time needed to become a knowledgeable user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think outside the box when you have think about the content and the engagement with your target audience. Look at ON24's customers who might be in your industry or space. Get to know the webinerd community and learn their best practices. It will save you time, patience and any hair pulling that comes with technology.

Connecting prospects with actionable information

ON24 review by Christina Z.
Christina Z.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of ON24's look and feel is great. Other webinar platforms don't let you choose the skin for your background or where different widgets go or what they look like, so it's really nice that ON24 allows you to do this and more importantly, allows your customers / prospects to adjust how they see your presentation. They can move where widget are located and adjust the size (like the slides, resources you offer them, video of the speaker, etc).

The integration with Marketo is pretty good as well!

What do you dislike?

Running webinars using Simulive (appears to be live, but is a recording) is so valuable, but you can only use this functionality for webinars that you recorded on the platform. Maybe it's a limitation of the software that makes it difficult to do this for videos that were made using a different platform, but it means in order to use this functionality you have to build up a library (or at least a few) webinars recorded specifically on this platform.

Engagement with existing customers and prospective customers is so important - ON24 has an engagement score associated with each attendee that allows you to determine how engaged they were using the webinar!

ON24 review by Kelly A.
Kelly A.

"Powerful tool for creating a distinct viewer experience"

What do you like best?

We especially love how easy it is for external presenters to engage with the platform and present, without having to download anything, have specific computer equipment or needing heavy training. We also love the ability to customize the user / viewer experience while maintaining the operational power on the producer side. The reporting tools that provide understanding of what your viewers are engaging with during the session is also a wonderful asset. I like the improvements made with each new version, not only are they helpful and improve the ON24 tool, its obvious they come from real user feedback.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are designed more for a sales purpose and use-case, where our non-profit organization does a lot of external training and general public education with our sessions. So tracking a lead, for example is not something that is relevant to our team.

Currently I've had trouble with the flash still part of the console builder tool, and look forward to being flash-free throughout the entire program.

I would like the ability to preview the console on different size devices. Its hard at times to make sure you have arranged your widgets to be accessible to all screens, without looking odd on high def displays.

We needed a program that was universally accessible, and especially for groups that were limited on ability to download drivers/programs on their employer machines. This was critical and has been solved completely by ON24. We also needed a web event tool that was easy to use and not cumbersome for our presenters, and was reliable.

ON24 review by Dan W.
Dan W.

"Good platform with some strange habits"

What do you like best?

It's simple design with straight forward steps of how to create a webinar.

The system allows us to easily customise webinars and apply branding to different events for each of our departments and teams.

The reporting dashboards are easy to understand and with a little knowledge can be exported and used well to help tailor future content and webinars.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can be clunky, especially the reporting and the console builder. The system has improved since switching to HTML 5 but the console builder still seems to rely on flash.

The console builder is not as good as other web browser builders. It would be better if the widgets could be customized even further and offer more functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use the support features available to users and register for the handy tips and tricks webinars.

We have far fewer connections issues with ON24 than we ever had with our previous supplier.

ON24 has allowed us to maximize engagement with our webinars, the customization email templates and flexible approach to sending our emails means we can really target and tailor confirmation, follow up, and reminder emails.

We have also enjoyed using the system to host our on-demand webinats and continue to build our webinar library for our members. This was not easily possible through our last supplier as there was no on-demand features.

ON24 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Most robust webinar platform I've worked with"

What do you like best?

Love the customization options. ON24 offers multiple 'modules' to add into your overall webinar presentation module based on the needs of your webinar program. Links to outside sites/resources, Q&A, video player etc. You can also customize the look and feel of the console, allowing the whole webcast experience to be on brand. We also chose it for the certification capabilities. We run a number of webinar courses in which we offer continuing education credits and are able to automate the certification and certificate creation process which is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

Could use some updated reporting functionality. Currently not an easy way to export aggregate test results data. The screenshare / video streaming could be clearer/higher quality. Would love the ability to make survey's required in the certification requirements module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend to anyone with a robust webinar/online continuing education program where you're in need of automation. Know the tool has robust reporting capabilities as well, have yet to dive in.

Because of ON24, we're able to offer a robust continuing education program to our customers and prospects.

ON24 review by Alison D.
Alison D.

"My experience was a learning experience "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the easy platform that was used to setup the webinars for our client and publish them to the on demand center. I also liked the help that was offered as this was the first time doing a Webinar and our team needed much help. Those from ON24 where always responsive and always helpful.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to gather all the information that was needed for our presenters. As the presenters where not in our office and in other offices, it was difficult to figure out what links needed to be sent, how to dictate them and show them how to record their audio and how to solve any problems that came their way.

As far as business benefits, ON24 offers a somewhat easy and stress free way to get your message across and allow you to market your company or brand/messaging in an effortless way. Whether it be the company themselves, or in our case the agency doing it on behalf of the company, ON24 created an experience that allowed our client to use their voice and market themselves easily.

ON24 review by Griffin B.
Griffin B.

"On24 is a fantastic webinar service for our marketing needs."

What do you like best?

It allows us to have a customizable console, unlimited attendees, host resources and social media feeds, and share content the way we see fit. Also, has great email confirmation options and works flawlessly with Marketo. Also, the support and updates have been great and our reporting and analytics are bolstered by the on-website options for exporting and viewing our stats for webinars and in total.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a transcription service available for the service, customizable email templates with HTML, as well as customizable branded landing pages for multi-webinar series. Also - a call in option for customers and prospects to listen (even with a delay) to our webinars if they don't have a computer handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their blog and read user reviews, also consider doing a demo with your rep and checking out if their features match your needs! It's a fantastic product for marketing professionals promoting B2B services.

We solved the problem of having a customizable console for our Marketing Webinars, allowing multiple people to contribute to a webinar from different locations, and having a service that does not require an app for our customer and prospects to be able to login and view our webinars.

ON24 review by Cy W.
Cy W.

"On24 has changed the way IMG interacts with our target audience, Insurance Producers"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the console is easyily customizable to update, according to whatever type of presentation or webinar you are trying to create. We have linked a lot of supplemental materials that our training audience can utilize for their own business purposes. I also love the fact that I can add relevant links to other tools in which I can utilize in coordination with On24.

What do you dislike?

It's interconnectivity to SalesForce. The platform used to automatically populate, survey responses and questions asked from our webinar attendees. Now not so much. I also wish that On24 could work out a relationship with WebCE so that we can automatically send out CE (Continuing Education) Vouchers for those who have attended our IMG 101 webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to have a fully interactive presentation or webinar tool then On24 is the one to utilize. Even if your presenters are camera shy or the most novice speaker, you can deploy phenomenal presentations and webinars. Whether live, pre-recorded or On-Demand, your company can really increase your organization's presentation game.

We're able to reach a wider array of newly contracted audience members, through a combination of drip campaign marketing, Calendly, and On24.

ON24 review by Michelle P.
Michelle P.

"ON24 - Great product. Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

We have been using ON24 to manage all of our webinars for the last year and a half, and the platform does a great job for us. The quality of presentations and user experience for our attendees is top-notch, and we are able to quickly and easily set up new webinars to adhere to our branding. Additionally, the reporting and analytics capabilities on the back end have been instrumental in allowing us to continue to improve our processes. The integration with Salesforce has also also allowed us to follow up quickly and ensure that we are tracking all marketing engagements with a lead.

What do you dislike?

We've had a few very minor issues in the screen share capabilities with the latest release, but our CSM and technical support have been outstanding in helping us address our questions quickly.

ON24 has allowed us to incorporate our webinars seamlessly into our integrated campaigns, and has given us the ability to easily track webinar engagement with our prospects as part of our overall marketing strategy.

ON24 review by Administrator

"Over 3 years and ON24 still pushing the boundaries of what's possible"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that ON24 is perpetually trying to reinvent themselves by responding in real time to the demands of users and audiences. This tool makes providing our educational and informational content professional, branded and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'm having to search for something. If I were to recommend an upgrade, it would be that editing in Producer mode had more flexibility such as being able to swap out the opening slide - the first slide is always cut and sometimes it leaves my lobby slide up instead of my opening slide. I've developed a work around but I shouldn't have to. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have delivered more than 50 webcasts in the past few years with a variety of people and have been able to deliver a professional, quality product and easily show my presenters how to use the interface. It's super user friendly.

Prior to ON24, capturing audience data, interactions and poll results was cumbersome and labor intensive. ON24 recognizes the power in the data and has worked hard to create readily available dashboards that reflect the data we need the most.

ON24 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Longtime customer through 2 different organizations"

What do you like best?

- Branding elements are unmatched, with a great user friendly-audience console - I haven't seen another webinar platform that allows you to customize to this extent how the audience views the webinar

- Ability for simu-live is so helpful when planning out webinars so you can leverage the speakers you want without having to sacrifice webinar timing

- Easy Presenter Manager for producers and speakers

- Seamless integration with Marketo and On24

- Great customer community - shout out to Tiffany!

- Their annual user conference is great - not the usual fluff you get at marketing conferences as I actually get legit take aways that I can actually use

What do you dislike?

- I wish they would offer better on demand editing within the platform. I have to export the MP4 file and update through Premier Pro and sometimes I lose quality in doing so

- They offer a lot of new great things that I'm sure is helpful for others but for my purposes, I just need a webinar platform that works and could make my life easier so if the above was done, it would make my life a lot easier :)

- The lag has been painful and has made me not want to do live polling within On24 webinars

Recommendations to others considering the product

If branding and simulated live experience is important, this the one to go to.

- Sharing demos and our thought leadership with customers and prospects; moving leads through the funnel; educating customers on products

ON24 review by Kristen C.
Kristen C.

"Great webinar tool for growing your webinar presence "

What do you like best?

Really enjoy the ability to custom brand the view on On24. I also like the option for the simulated live webinars as they best fit our needs as a company. We work with a global audience so it is not ideal for us to have to produce a webinar at 10pm for the Australian region. We can use the simulated live to record ahead of time and then go live with questions at the end.

What do you dislike?

The interface needs updating. Additionally the reporting can use some work as there is not a way to export all the survey results at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a system that will allow you to record webinars ahead of time for efficiency, on24 is a great solution. Working with HubSpot on the automation side, the setup takes some work with scribe but then everything goes quite smoothly.

We are using On24 as our webinar provider for all client facing and prospect facing webinars. This helps us to nurture our audience with engaging and educational content.

ON24 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"ON24 is a decent webcast platform, room for improvement"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get a basic start with ON24. The interface is fairly simple and intuitive. It is also very easy for presenters to use the platform and it doesn't require them to spend a lot of time learning the ins and outs of the platform in order to use it.

What do you dislike?

There are definite administrative improvements that could be made with ON24. I wish it had more sophisticated and flexible organization, tracking, and reporting capabilities. I also find that users often have audio issues and the video playback experience doesn't always work well. I also wish it had a better solution for repeat webcasts with the same content (product onboarding for example). Right now, you have to set up a unique link for each webcast vs. having some sort of permalink that would then allow you to choose the date and time you want as a viewer.

I use ON24 for customer marketing webcasts. It's been a nice way for my team to do scalable thought leadership and onboarding.

ON24 review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Does a decent job - questionable UI"

What do you like best?

ON24 looks really great from a viewer's perspective. I like how it automates the recording of all webinars and creates a tidy video for on demand. It also has a really great integration with Marketo, which is important for what we were using it. I also felt it reliably hosted videos, and I never really had a problem with the product not working. Also, the support is exceptional! I always got a quick and helpful response.

What do you dislike?

I don't really feel like the cost is justified in the functionality. First, we use it alongside a large martech stack, so reporting and all these things are done elsewhere. Also, I feel like the backend is a bit kludgy, and could frankly use a facelift. It's a bit hard to navigate or figure things out unless you have explicit training. I would not call it intuitive.

The business problem was a way to host webinars and capture respondents through our full system. To that end, ON24 was successful. I just feel like this same functionality is available in less expensive systems.

ON24 review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Great platforms and team"

What do you like best?

ON24 has done a great job of account management, matching us with the right people depending on our needs. We have evolved into a mature client across 2 platforms, and they have moved with us As we have become more independent in our builds and execution, while still providing first rate support as needed. The quality of leads from ON24 webinars is unsurpassed.

What do you dislike?

We would like the ability for more customization of reporting at all access levels of the VEM. We have addressed this with the team and they have been very helpful in working through some solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with Daniel Kovalsky.

Over a decade, we have tried to transition from onsite briefings to digital events with great success. We have hosted nearly 500 webinars, generating tens of thousands of leads and supporting our own clients' educational needs while controlling costs.

ON24 review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Changing the way we train"

What do you like best?

The reason we went with On24 was for the broadcasting feature, and how easy it was to set up an event. We host between 25 and 35 live trainings a year, but up to a few years ago they were only for those would could travel to our facility. Our goal was to open the experience to a much larger audience through video, and On24 was the best solution.

One of my biggest requirements when choosing a platform was the ease of use for our attendees. Between making it very easy to sign in, and how customizable the user dashboard is, I was able to ensure the best user experience for my audience, most of whom don't use a computer much.

We are now in our second year with the platform and it continues to get better. The On24 team has been very responsive when we had any concern.

What do you dislike?

Our two biggest issues with the system has been:

Freezing and buffering problems with our audience. When we first starting using they platform, On24 was flash based. They have made strides to move to HTML 5 and adaptive bit rates, but we still get complaints of the video freezing. Most of the time, a browser refresh fixes it. I have a feeling that a majority of the other problems stem from someone watching Netflix in the other room.

The second is the mobile phone experience. For a standard webinar it would be ok, but it is unusable for broadcast video. Since they cannot have the slide widget and the media player open at the same time, it makes it way too cumbersome to switch from video to slide to Q&A and back. Until they have an app like Citrix, I tell all my attendees to never use their phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, and see if On24 can fit into your work flow. Find out the must haves and deal barkers from your stake holders and see if the On24 team can work within those perimeters.

The problem we had was reach. We could bring in all the best instructors in the world, but we could only impact the few we could cram into our training facility. Live interaction is very important to us, so that is what kept us from just recording them and posting them online. The community interaction is a must. Because of this, we knew we needed to utilize live video with interaction capabilities, but at the same time keep it simple enough that anyone could participate. How could we make them feel like they were in the room with us?

The biggest benefit we have seen is how quickly the HVAC industry has recognized us as a training leader. Most of the major manufactures are now looking to us to help them educate their clients.

ON24 review by Ariana R.
Ariana R.

"Love ON24"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to personalize and brand the console. It helps me to push the stakeholders to think bigger about what kind of data they want to collect and about how they want to engage with the audience since I can never convince anyone to be on camera.

What do you dislike?

I have always had an easy time using ON24. The only issues I ever had was trying to use my support packages so they didn't go to waste but not really needed them because the platform is so user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great investment that really up levels your webinars and marketing overall.

The reporting tool was a game changer. We were paying 3rd parties to host our webinars before and the leads were not great and we were not learning anything about our current and potential customers.

ON24 review by Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.

"Way ahead of the rest!"

What do you like best?

I love that ON24 is totally different that most webinar platforms. They take engagement to a whole new level and make static boring slides and content and make them appealing with their console and widgets to enhance the user experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, they are great and are very responsive if we have any questions or trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that has the best user experience for your audience, this is the one for you!

Making boring webinars more exciting and engaging. They also make our call to action more accessible to the viewers.

ON24 review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"User-friendly platform and ability to customize"

What do you like best?

With our previous webinar provider, the platform was very clunky, we constantly had audio issues, and support was essentially unresponsive. With ON24, the onboarding / ramp up process was quick, overall painless, and enabled my team to run webinars without losing a ton of time during the transition between providers.

What do you dislike?

I think the console needs some updated functionality (some of which is probably in process)--the various windows can't be resized easily within presenter, and it's challenging to manage everything at once as a presenter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is relatively easy to use for both presenters and attendees.

We are able to present webinars more effectively and seamlessly and are able to have the on-demand recordings available immediately and long term, which makes the ROI of the content much higher than when we were limited to live presentations.

ON24 review by Agency
Agency

"I love ON24!"

What do you like best?

I like that ON24 gives a great user experience. It is easy to understand and if I have any questions, they are answered promptly. I also like that we are going to be able to have a quiz at the end of the webinar which is one of the requirements that we have been looking for in moving forward with our accreditation process.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that the subscription that my company has doesn't allow me to have personalized music in the lobby.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have done research on other webinar platforms. I have found that by far, ON24 is more user friendly and has more options than other platforms.

My business works with a non-profit to help educate others about them. We have seen an increase in our contact database and the number of website visits since hosting webinars on ON24.

ON24 review by Osman E.
Osman E.

"Solid Platform"

What do you like best?

Lots of widgets to choose from in order to customise the user's experience. Solid analytics, and they're getting better and better. It's easy to setup a webcast. Support reps are helpful. Deep and broad community for learning/sharing best practices.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some better functionality around e-mail templates and ICS templates. In particular, some easy to setup and customise mobile friendly templates that can incorporate your company's logo and colors. For ICS files/calendar functionality, a way to customise the look of the calendar piece and a way t share links to additional types of calendar services, like Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, Outlook.com, et cetera. Also, I would love to see something similar to Zurb's Joyride added to the UI on both the CMS and user sides of the tool, so that users new to both the backend and frontend can get the most out of the tool. I'd like to see greater optimization around the webcast pages themselves so that Facebook shares, tweets and the like are optimized. Also, more freedom to add one off questions to the registration page would be good, in order to gather data pre-event that can inform the content you provide during the webcast.

It's a great way to provide engaging content to your clients. My recommendation? Read up on best practices in the community in order to make the most out of what the platform offers.

ON24 review by Tuesday H.
Tuesday H.

"Seamless, professional and reliable experience"

What do you like best?

On24 delivers a seamless, professional experience for a relatively low cost. It's also easy to use and allows us to easily track who's attending and customize our messages. Since our webinar schedule can vary, it's nice that we're allowed to pay for the number of webinars we want rather than forced into a monthly subscription. Compared to webex and other tools, I think this tool offers a more professional feel.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no way to test / preview the way the console shows up on different computers / resolutions. Relatedly, I believe the tool does not adapt to different screens / resolutions.

I also dislike that there are limited options for emails - essentially a text only response. No html.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of webinar solutions, but this one includes a good mix of DIY, hands off and professional feel.

On24 allows us to effectively reach a broad, global audience with minimal technical issues. This tool has helped bolster our standing as thought leaders in certain areas and interact with our clients in new ways.

ON24 review by Janice M.
Janice M.

"Great for large scale webcasts"

What do you like best?

I like On24s full suite of functionalities for virtual event set up, management and reporting. Especially the ability to:

1. Set up the registration form and page with an intuitive UI

2. Configure pre and post event emails

3. Design the console/page for the webcast

4. Keep the same event URL for pre event registration as well as accessing the on-demand recording

5. See registration and event reporting in terms of attendees, engagement and drop-offs

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, but if I had to get picky:

1. Audio and video are sometimes out of sync in the recording, especially if you trim the video in any way

2. Copying an event to another (which isn't recommended) can lead to the PPT being stuck--but its quickly resolved via a support ticket. You can copy a template of an event without any attached PPT just fine.

3. I'd also like to be able to use different file formats for the presentation other than PPT, such as PDF which isn't possible today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On24 is a webcast tool primarily. The presenters can be heard by the audience, but the audience can't speak to the presenters during the webcast. Audience questions are submitted via a Q&A box, which can be read to the audience or pushed to the webcast display.

We use On24 for large scale virtual events because other conferencing tools had a low threshold for maximum attendees, especially when dealing with video broadcasts.

I primarily use it for internal facing events, so the main benefit realized is a seamless registration and post-event viewing experience for associates. I can also see this having a huge impact for external facing events, in the form of thought leadership, lead generation, etc.

ON24 review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Love On24's Customability"

What do you like best?

I love that On24 allows me to customize my console and make it match the branding of my company. It feels like a whole experience whenever someone attends my webinars.

What do you dislike?

Some of the latency issues are hard. When screen sharing we have had some problems with lag. We also dislike that bandwidth issues are so prominent. We know it's not On24s problem, per se, but I wish there was a way to decrease the bandwidth and keep the coolness factor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform. Our account manager has been really helpful and even had a call with us to clear up some issues. So responsive and helpful. Gave us lots of suggestions on how to improve.

We are getting MORE people to our webinars and helping them connect to more content through the console. We can direct them to assets that help them learn more about the topic we're presenting about, which sparks interest, engagement, and hopefully, sales.

ON24 review by Administrator

"Easy to learn, reliable service, good support"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to learn dashboard. They also have a really helpful emergency "helpline" that's available to call if you're having issues with a webinar that is currently live. We really like the new the SimuLive capabilities, it makes it much easier to run webinars across time zones.

What do you dislike?

Their upgrade got rid of a few things I miss, but for the most part, it works better than before (no more flash download!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a good product takes some of the guesswork out of a live event, which can be very stressful. I don't have a lot of experience with other products, but from what I've heard - on24 is much more easy to use and get started with. I also like how much control it gives the moderator, there is a lot that's hidden on the back end, that the audience can't see, so even though there might be something going wrong - they would have no idea. The best thing is how intuitive the dashboard is, it makes it really easy for presenters to get started quickly.

We use webinars as a lead generating program, and sync on24 with Marketo (and SFDC) for tracking.

ON24 review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Solid webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Overall it's a pretty slick product, with lots of functionality, and a great interface for webinar viewers. It's helped our team get our webinar programs started from nothing and looking pretty professional from the get go.

What do you dislike?

Some of the back-end elements are a bit clunky and could use an update, like the webinar editing feature. Those seem to lag behind the more impressive features that the audience sees, so it's not crucial but makes management a bit harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty easy to get up and running and they have a lot of self-help tools and webinars available for you to watch and learn.

We've been allowed to bring our content to life that allows us to engage with a new audience online. You can have great content, but if it's only available in writing as a case study or whitepaper, it might not be accessible to all. Webinars have added a more human touch to our content.

ON24 review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"A company that is always innovating and finding ways to make the webinar experience better"

What do you like best?

ON24 is always on top of what is trending in the webinar market and always finding ways to bring their product to the next level. The platform is super easy to use and being able to customize it for each webinar is a wonderful way to keep your companies branding top of mind.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had a free call in feature for the audience members. This is something that is very important for our agents who work in offices where they don't have the computer speaker functionality. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial and you won't regret it. They really are the best in the industry.

We use ON24 for B2B and B2C and have had the opportunity to really training our agents and then sell the product to our clients.

ON24 review by Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

"Fairly Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

The interface for speakers and the audience works well. I stayed with ON24 because the speaker console is so easy for even unexperienced speakers to quickly understand and feel comfortable with the experience. It's positive that they listen to customer feedback to make edits such as making the move away from Flash.

What do you dislike?

The backend isn't quite as showstoping as the speaker console. A bit clunky. The reporting is adequate, but we prefer to use the API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On24 is better than some of the standard players. I can be self sufficient and not dependent on a company rep needing to join.

ON24 give us the ability to run weekly demos and ongoing webinars with a relatively easy experience for speakers and for the audience.

ON24 review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"I've used On24 for almost two years, despite its issues its still the best program I've used "

What do you like best?

The helpfulness of the On24 team, particularly the case managers. They've gone above and beyond to make sure I'm getting the most out of their services.

What do you dislike?

There's some aspects that simply aren't there yet. There's small things with the OnDemand webinar feature that one would expect to come standard but they don't. I'd like On24 to continue to work to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product, has its flaws but case managers are always willing to work with you to give you what you need.

On24 helps my business reach customers where they are, it eliminates barriers that used to exist.

ON24 review by Philip d.
Philip d.

"Tall Person Reviewing On24"

What do you like best?

The multitude of widgets to allow for audience interaction during webinars

What do you dislike?

I never got a customer satisfaction review for having someone on the line during a webinar, but I found that the free support was much more in-depth and knowledgable than the live support I got. That was irksome. Also, the LIMIT for widgets can be a little annoying whenever you want to have even more interactive webinars. These are more 'I'm sure the platform will improve' items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free learning features are invaluable. Definitely start to understand it in it's entirety because the potential goes quite deep

Being able to schedule webinars far in advance allows our industry experts to prepare content at their convenience and then we can deliver the best possible content to our clients

ON24 review by Consultant

"A very good digital experience"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the tools, adaptability of specific needs and the metrics reports. Easy of use of the various tools is also important since it allows to focus on the webinar content and message important to the audience. Remote access is quite easy and allow to interact with other platforms in real time especially within the social environment.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it seems the bandwidth consumed is too much, it maybe also related to the people connected. Overall I would say the graphic quality is good and some additional support maybe required in designing and graphic innovation. Creativity I think is an area to wok on maybe together with the customers to create a unique experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy of use and reliability are great factors. The analytics data provided are helping additional evaluation of the webinars success and support definition of the new topics. The overall technology allows to build various environments to better address the customer needs.

Build an environment available 24h a day 7/7 for all our audience , reduced travel time and become more efficient. Interactivity in almost real time with the audience is really important and helps to drive better attention and on-line conversations before, during and after the webinar.

ON24 review by Rachael D.
Rachael D.

"On24 has great interactive webinars but can sometimes be unreliable "

What do you like best?

I love how interactive the console is. Many of our competitors use WebX or GoToMeeting, which don't compare to On24's capabilities. My favorites are the poll questions and survey. I also love the interactive reporting that is provided. Ranking of registrants is very helpful, along with the breakdown of registrant sources. Overall, I love the functionality of this program!

What do you dislike?

I have been working with On24 for the past 3.5 years and have had many technical difficulties. I understand that webinars are based on internet connection and will have issues. However, when we have had issues, we never get a clear resolution from our account management team and the blame is often laid upon the presenters dialing in, rather than On24 technology.

We use On24 internally to host trainings and externally for marketing purposes.

ON24 review by Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

"Webinars run on ON24!"

What do you like best?

ON24 is always looking for ways to improve and enhance the platform and user experience. This is important to us. ON24 allows us to scale our successful worldwide webinar program with a small team!

What do you dislike?

All technology has its quirks and frustrations that come with it. However, our ON24 team is always trying to resolve our issues quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the widgets and customize/brand the console. Add Resources for attendees to download and continue their journey with you. Take advantage of all the tools ON24 has to offer. Keep up with the quarterly releases to learn about new products/features.

Driving awareness and engagement is our main goal. ON24 helps us to move prospects down the funnel with our different webinar stages. Webinars are one of our highest ROI.

ON24 review by Nicola T.
Nicola T.

"Great system - amazing service which is always getting better"

What do you like best?

The service is second to none. Really lovely team and they are what makes the company I feel. The system in itself is good and love the variety of adding social, a white paper and resource content. It sets it apart from any other system.

What do you dislike?

The delay is definitely an issue from camera to viewer. Also the limited number of Speaker screens but think this is something the developers are looking at.

being able to communicate with our 50 offices across the world and ensure the smaller offices feel as included as the global HQ.

ON24 review by Mike V.
Mike V.

"Robust platform with many features, has a few quirks"

What do you like best?

The platform is very robust and intuitive for new users, making it easy to train clients and presenters on it. Generally it works across all systems with little to no need to install anything or upgrade plugins or anything like that. Has a wide variety of features too.

What do you dislike?

The fact the in Enterprise you can only login using Internet Explorer makes it very hard for anyone wanting to use a modern browser or a Mac to make updates to their pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come prepared to learn. Once you have an understanding of the features and their abilities and limits, it will make your time easier.

As a webcasting company, On24 has given us a reliable platform to use with our clients that just always works. There's no guessing about it.

ON24 review by amber w.
amber w.

"User friendly platform - great consumer experience"

What do you like best?

I like the simu-live capabilities best. It's very easy to train presenters on the platform and have them pre-record their presentations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something I didn't like about ON24, I would have to say the support for last minute issues. Having to call the emergency line is sometimes a hassle and wastes precious time while a webinar is going sideways. Would be better to have the chat as the emergency resource and have someone hop in immediately to trouble shoot.

Reducing the number of times someone needs to fill out a form to access webinar materials. We are able to use the engagement hub now as a single sign-on method and allow access to multiple pieces of content.

ON24 review by Nicholas  O.
Nicholas O.

"My clients love the high quality analytics "

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can provide detailed reports to clients who host webinars with us. It really makes the difference when you can offer up validated leads to business schools, tech providers and the like.

What do you dislike?

Some users have problems connecting to the live casts. Especially those who tune in after the broadcast has begun, they often have to refresh several times to reach the live stream.

As a magazine publisher ON24 has helped us develop a whole new product line of lead generation based on quality content.

ON24 review by Courtney V.
Courtney V.

"A+ Thus Far"

What do you like best?

The incredible quantity of QUALITY training and support materials. So easy to find the topic you are looking for. Very intuitive and concise. I haven't experienced another platform with this amount of available material that I'm actually okay with reading.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that we're looking for that are a requirement in healthcare continuing education programs that we aren't able to solve with ON24 (i.e. branching/conditional registration fields; if yes, then this, for example). Not being able to do so costs us 2-3 days of time trying to locate the information manually.

Productivity efficiency, engagement increase with customers, ability to educate more audiences and increase sales with the ease of development and continued usage.

ON24 review by User

"Webinar software built for marketing"

What do you like best?

You can't even compare this to some of the web conferencing software I've used in the past for webinars. This is a platform for marketers. It's easy to use, it tracks every piece of data you need, and it allows for upsell opportunities and interactions with viewers. Q&A is easy to facilitate and well-organized. The console is customizable and looks beautiful. Presenters love using it and have no problem getting up to speed quickly.

What do you dislike?

As is the nature of a web-based platform like this, we do have viewers with technical difficulties. Usually, they just need to refresh their browser and understand that sound comes from the computer speakers and not their phones (in our case).

We use ON24 for both webinars and virtual press events. This integrates with Marketo and has a lot of reporting features that we didn't previously have. We are better able to measure the success of our online events with ON24.

ON24 review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Awesome metrics and endless options for customization"

What do you like best?

I love the built in engagement score which makes it really easy to see how engaged attendees were at a glance. There's nothing to setup or configure--it just works. I also love the live polling and the endless customization options for what widgets you want to include on your console and how you want them to look.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike. I guess I wish that day-of dedicated technical support was either cheaper per event or bundled in with my package of events.

Our main goal is to engage clients on relevant topics on a regular basis. Our clients are inundated with requests for meetings, dinners, etc. from us and our competitors. We're finding it can sometime be easier to engage with them in the middle of the day while they're sitting at their desks. And the on-demand replay option is great for those who have scheduling conflicts or get tied up with something else right before our live event starts.

ON24 review by Fred I.
Fred I.

"ON24: A Great and Trusted Partner and Much More"

What do you like best?

We have used ON24 for some time now as our default, standard Webcast and Webinar platform. My team has successfully leveraged ON24 Webcast Elite for a long-time series of Webcasts and continues to do so. Besides a rock-solid, industry-leading platform we love the ON24 customer success and support. They are "in this to win with us" and as such are a valued partner!

What do you dislike?

Wish I had more budget to do more Webcasts! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage them and have a conversation about why you cannot afford to put on sub-optimal Webcast!

We've shown proven pipeline and lead generation, the use of webcasts to be key elements of choice, consideration and overall thought leadership and it's become a key part of our digital content marketing in our various marketing programs across all regions, globally.

ON24 review by Administrator

"Great Webinar platform - They have experience"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using on24 since the early 2000s, they have deep knowledge in the webinar space. They have lots of options and the resources widget is great for driving engagement during webinar programs. Their long standing history means many guest presenters already have experience with the platform.

What do you dislike?

Older flash based technology still drives part of their interface. I am looking forward to moving to html5 soon. I’ve had a few audio issues but no more than other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the major platforms - ask for a demo account to setup an event to make sure it works with your model.

Drive engagement with hard to reach segments. Drive interest and user interaction. The webinar series gives us brand credibility.

Learn more about ON24

ON24 Videos

Learning about ON24?

* We monitor all ON24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.