What do you like best?
What I like best about Livestorm is the following:
1. It is easy to set up and customize.
2. Attendees seem to have an easy time registering, that is the registration process for the client is easy and smooth.
3. The quality of the video and audio is impeccable. This includes the actual streaming (little to no abnormal delay time).
4. Follow-up emails fairly easy to customize. This could be better and I'll mention this in the dislike area.
5. Follow-up emails automatically send out a link with the replay. I don't have to do anything. I love this.
6. I can download the video easily.
7. I can replace the replay with an edited (polished version if I want)
8. I can easily download or export variations of the registrants.
9. Great on-demand center. Would like to see an audio version added with a download option!
10. Nice UI and UX
What do you dislike?
While these are a couple of items I dislike, it doesn't take much away from the quality of my experience with Livestorm nor the user experience.
1. Would like to see the ability to edit the autoresponders better. When you begin to edit the content they automatically added disappears. So for example the webinar replay link is added by default, but if you edit the text, that all goes away. Would like it if that text stayed.
2. I would love to be add at least a couple of more emails or email types to the list of emails one can send to registrants. They currently have by default (5). Which is sufficient, but doesn't allow one to add one or two more if desired. This could be easily added.
3. It would be great to get a direct integration with YouTube to livestream. A couple of other popular platforms already have this, so it should be easy enough to integrate.
4. I would really like to see a CTA button added with an option to edit the size, color, text, link and "new page or current page" option. This is pretty important. Current work around is to just add the link to the chat. Which works okay.
5. While this isn't critical, it would be nice to have the ability to add a hyperlink to text added to the chat box.
6. Finally, I'm not able to use Livestorm for video conferencing on my iPhone This would be a very nice addition.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Livestorm allows us to:
1. Communicate live with our audience. This puts a real face to our business.
2. Provide great quality and interactive teaching, training and learning experiences to our audience.
3. Easily get the training out to those who have registered and attended or missed the webinar quickly and easily.