Qwilr

Qwilr

Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.

Work for Qwilr?

Learning about Qwilr?

Qwilr Reviews

Ask Qwilr a Question
Showing 284 Qwilr reviews
Jeff N.

"Best of breed in its space, which is broader than proposals."

What do you like best?

Qwilr is a great Apple-like product with great customer service. It just works and works very well, like a clean, elegant Apple app. It reminds me of Apple's iWeb: WYSIWYG, intuitive, and it just works the way it's supposed to. It's very stable.

It has some great native integrations with the best apps in a number of functional categories, except for PayPal, as well as integration with the Zapier network for further integrations, making it an almost ideal hub for web content creation, storage, and publishing for your online documents.

Qwilr has native integrations with Google Adwords, Google Maps, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Typeform, Calendly, Crisp, Pipedrive, Xero, and several others, as well as third-party integrations with the Zapier network of the most popular web apps.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly doesn't work inside the text boxes, so there's some cutting and pasting between the apps that slows workflow. If they enable Grammarly integration Qwilr would be the content creation hub of my whole workflow.

Lack of PayPal integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try all the apps in this space from the perspective of your prospects: Evaluate them by looking at their templates first because that'll give you the best idea of many of your prospects' first impressions of your company that each app can provide.

If an app has a boatload of features and integrations but the proposals your prospects see look like old-fashioned paper documents that don't exploit the richness of the web, then what value are all the features and integrations?

Several; how I'm using it is still evolving and they're also adding features.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Qwilr
Johnny M.

"Amazing software!"

What do you like best?

I'm in a startup and we don't have established departments to lean on - sometimes I need to do stuff outside of my skillset/comfort zone.

For me, that's design. But, without any issues, stress or massive time investment, I've managed to build a proposal that matches our brand and that I'm really proud to put in front of clients. I was able to focus on the copy/content and the design part really fell into place.

Not only that, the Qwilr support is personal, understanding and quick and I've had a really amazing experience.

Lastly, it's integrated with Hubspot so our time to generate personalised proposals is even less.

From the customer viewpoint, they're doing everything right. Good product, good support.. and here I am reviewing. Well done!

What do you dislike?

Very little. The Dashboard where you manage your templates and actual proposals took some getting used to but that might be more a criticism of me, rather than Qwilr's UI....

Getting beautiful proposals to clients QUICKLY.

Benefits - being able to track proposal opens gives an insight into interest but really the above. We're closing deals and I have no doubts our proposals are contributing (our CTA on the proposal isn't to purchase, hence it being an assumption).

What Proposal solution do you use?

Declan R.

"The best quotes and user experience hands down"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create great looking quotes in minutes.

I can use simple templates and cost / quote blocks that are easy to add in and edit.

My clients get a great quote and I can get a good sense of their interest from the statistics on the platform.

As having a web design background - I can honestly say this is the most user friendly interface I have ever seen in an online application. It is just phenomenally intuitive and well designed.

What do you dislike?

1st world problem - but sorting of images. You add images and then finding and sorting ones to use again is a bit poor but - I am nitpicking here. It's like a 2/10 in terms of dislike.

I would also like to see reports available on mobile but it is desktop only. I think it is important for me to get a notification someone opened a quote and then see on my mobile the associated stats. But even that is 4/10 in terms of dislike level. It's no big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set it up well. Spend some time on it. And then you will be able to bang out quotes in minutes.

The ability to get great quotes done very quickly. Importantly they look great and are navigable. Clients can find the information they need in a snap and also choose options and packages. And this is the killer - I can create packages and options and they choose.

One of the best features is the 'signing' of documents. This has been great for legal contracts.

Angela B.

"Beautiful and Easy to use - A bit spendy though for the "extra" features"

What do you like best?

I love the interface - it is so very easy to use and looks amazing. The templates they have are great not to mention the free images that you can use to spice up your proposal. I also love that it has a quote feature that can total everything for the clients and gives them all the options that I need them to have.

What do you dislike?

I hate the url addresses that are assigned to the proposals. They are terribly long regardless and to have a "decent" one it costs no less than $70 per month. To get a white label is ridiculous. I also hate that I can't embed them into my website and that the proposals under the "minimal" plan once signed, can't be pulled up and viewed again except as a PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great system but if you really want it to show off your brand and company you have to get the more expensive plans. I feel like they need a 4th option because jumping from business to enterprise there are a lot of differences along with price.

The simplicity and the professionalism of the software has helped us to impress several clients and has given us a direction for our personal website.

Madhur B.

"Proposal Management like a breeze."

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of creating a proposal and getting notifications when it has been viewed. The customization and drag and drop interface is great. After I started using this product, a lot of my time is being saved which now I can use for other productive tasks.

What do you dislike?

All features are great however would love to see more reports. To be specific, would like to see how many clients won in a month, percentage win rate, average cycle date to win a project based on the proposal submitted. Also if these can be represented in terms of a graph, that will be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great product for any agency or individuals who look to provide proposals to prospective clients with a wow factor. Its very easy to manage. Moreover you can get notification when your proposal was viewed and the amount of time a prospective client has spent in reviewing the proposal which provides a better insights. Highly recommend this product to the community.

Initially, I have to spend lot of time creating proposals and when no idea when client viewed it, so was tracking things in the dark. With qwilr, I can now create and manage proposals very easily. Also can see when client viewed it and how much time was spent. This make the tracking very easy. My clients are also happy with the layout of the elements in the proposal and its a win-win approach for everyone.

Tom M.

"A really good tool for creating proposals"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track all of the proposals easily. You can see when someone has opened up the proposal, how many times they have opened it up and even get the customer to sign the acceptance for the proposal, making it a lot easier to manage your pipeline. Overall the analytics are simple to understand and as such has helped us shorten our sales cycle because we know roughly where the opportunity is at, without having to wonder, "have they opened up the email etc?"

What do you dislike?

Probably the most frustrating thing has been the saved template view. There is no way to sort or categorise the templates, making it an absolute pain to work out which quote to use. We have dozens of templates because we work in different currencies and it does slow us down when we have to double check to see if we are using the right template.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the tutorials on how to create templates or else you could spend more time than you need to building the templates. We spent 3 months creating templates off old ones, and then we worked out to create quoting blocks which has made our life a lot easier.

The main problem we solved was managing the buying cycle in the sales pipeline. QWILR gives you visibility on where you proposals are at and gives you notifications when a customer has opened the proposal, how many times they have viewed it and more importantly when they accept the proposal.

One of the other problems we have solved is we now have good looking proposals and instead of just using a proforma invoice as a pdf we have been able to implement story based proposals.

The main benefits have been the ability to reduce our sales cycle time and increase our sales acceptance success rates.

Raphaël T.

"Beautiful. Simple. Love it."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to keep consistent branding and build really beautiful quotes and documents that are actually just gorgeous web pages. I like that feature development is ongoing, and that they provide new value on a fairly regular basis. For example, as of this writing, they are in the process of releasing a much more comprehensive quoting feature.

What do you dislike?

Not much. They're a bit more expensive than the alternatives I considered, but I think they're worth it. I guess one thing that they could do a bit better is keyboard shortcuts. One thing that has come up relatively often for me is I like the "ctrl+k" or "cmd+k" keyboard shortcut that is pretty standard in most WYSIWYG editors to add a link. Qwilr's editor doesn't allow this, so I have to switch to the trackpad to add a link, which is mildly annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that Qwilr won't allow you to do any crazy tweaking of your designs. But as a company that does design work, we love this: they offer a beautiful design system to start with, that you then tweak to your branding. Some other solutions we considered included completely customizable editors, where you could move things around on a page, but that was way more work than we wanted to do. Qwilr provided the perfect level of customizability + an excellent design base.

We build quotes and provide certain types of documents using Qwilr. Our quotes now look beautiful, matching our brand as a design-conscious development company.

Christopher P.

"Words of a feather flock together"

What do you like best?

When an application is both functional, intuitive and fun to use, that's when the magic happens! As one who sees and uses hundreds of SaaS products, I think Qwilr is one of those applications that has a perfect balance. The attention given to each detail is felt as a user and is of course a most pleasant to use.

What do you dislike?

The new quote system has more options but a few UI tweaks and options can make it even more friendly for the end user receiving the Qwilr.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's probably 100s of products in the market space that have similar functionality. If presentation quality, excellent user experience, analytics, and speed are what you are after, then I would seriously consider Qwilr. It has a pleasant approach to building proposals or digital documents. It has a number of useful integrations and the support has always been efficient notwithstanding the timezone difference. Regular updates also goes to show that the team at Qwilr are agile and dynamic and listen to their user base regularly.

In general, we never send a cold quote to clients. It somehow always has some extra meat to explain stuff in more detail. Qwilr has all the necessary features built into a single solution that generates good looking proposals every time. It's also good to know when our clients open Proposals and we can also understand how much time they spend on each section. We also have Qwilr integrated with Xero and Hubspot CRM so everything speaks to each other and that's perfect.

Ray G.

"Love it! Has saved us a tremendous amount of time in our quoting process."

What do you like best?

Bottom line.... Qwilr has directly impacted on our conversion rate...since we started using the system in Jan 2018, out conversion rate has increased by almost 40%.

The system is totally intuitive, and has saved so much time. The documentation process and flow is really easy to use and extremely customised so we can shape it how we want. One of the best features is the analytics, in tracking when the proposal has been opened, how often and the most viewed sections.

Previously we used Workflow Max, what can i say more its like upgrading first class, for not that much.

What do you dislike?

Just a minor thing that with the new upgrade we have to manually reintroduce the accept section.

Also would love to have some customisation to the background in the new Accept section.

With regards the analytics, would love to exclude the IP addresses of our team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After testing several quoting system, Qwilr beats the rest hands down for me.

Previously spent at least an hour putting quotes together, especially in tailoring them, now it takes 10 mins. Also the fact that our team members can preview the proposal before going out is fantastic, and they can directly edit as well. Over all it allows us to take a template quote and efficiently tailor it to the client extremely easy and adding a personal touch.

Jeff S.

"Automates the Process of Creating Professional Proposals"

What do you like best?

The platform interface is robust and intuitive. The finished product offers a very professional appearance to prospective clients who instantly feel like they are being courted by a capable and technically advanced agency.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of trial and error to get the proposals to look finished, and we had some issues with clients accepting proposals without indicating the correct option they were choosing. Our proposals offer multiple options so we are still learning how to direct the clients to complete the proposal correctly.

Qwilr proposals allow for a wealth of information to be included along with the fees and pricing. Qwilr is saving us countless hours of email correspondence answering FAQ's by allowing us to flesh out the proposal with the pertinent information the client requires on a consistent basis.

Courtney K.

"Easy to use, multi-function and looks sharp!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and results look great!

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to change colors outside of the brand colors, more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are highly impressed by Qwilr and they continue to release new features and upgrade existing ones to further improve their product. Right now, the design aspects are somewhat limited - I'd like to see more photo options that are more business-specific, as well as be able to change font colors and styles in different Qwilrs without having to change our brand defaults.

Overall, we're very happy and have found it much easier to train new users and streamline our proposal process with Qwilr.

We continue to increase our use of Qwilr for various purposes - currently, we use it for proposals, monthly metrics reporting to clients, internal documentation (team handbook), and other client presentations.

Josh S.

"Great Software - Easy to Use and Creates Appealing Proposals"

What do you like best?

Qwilr has the ability to house many quotes and they duplicate easy. Their new templates are simple to use and easy to customize for each situation.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see folders. I know that is kind of "old man" of me, but with thousands of proposals we put out, it would be nice. I would also like to see an option to populate PDF's directly into the proposals rather than clicking on a link and being directed to the PDF on a shared file. A direct drop of PDFs would be awesome!

We have been able to quickly quote using links rather than creating a proposal in our proprietary pricing system every time we need to quote stock inventory. This has created serious efficiencies for our sales team.

Austin M.

"Best Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

Qwilr creates webpages, not just documents. This means that you aren't constrained by the limits of a page, and you can change a proposal even after sending it.

What do you dislike?

Photo resizing options are limited, so sometimes you can't get the image large enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try Qwilr out, and learn some basic HTML and CSS if you want to go really custom (reflect the brand colors of your potential client - it's flattering). Photoshopping your own images to go in proposals can also add a nice touch.

Qwilr has allowed me to create beautiful proposals much faster than anything else I've tried, saving me hours while making the company look good. It's also a great way to make any sales materials you send to clients look great - and you can edit them after the fact, since they're live webpages.

Harrison D.

"Best tool around for quoting, case studies and online documents in general"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use. Brilliantly, these guys don't have a support desk that you can phone. They have training videos on everything and utilise email to respond (very prompt). Because it's so easy to use, it was easy to figure everything out.

I love the templates, and I love the variety of images and videos that can be used. Their document signing feature is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much - I would like to see more inbuilt videos, however I can use YouTube so it's not a big issue. Only other thing is being able to get two parties to sign (ie. sending to one person and once they sign sending it to another person to countersign. I'm still using DocuSign because of not knowing how to do this with Qwilr. Once I learn though, then I will use this product for signing exclusively.

Major benefits include signing and presentation of proposals and case studies. The Hubspot integration and Build-your-own template feature has also helped my team be far more productive. For the cost-effective price, Qwilr provides so much value. Would highly recommend.

Oliver B.

"Looks slick. Saves us a huge amount of time. Wins us more business"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is hands down one of the best tools I've ever used in Sales. Why?

1. It saves our team masses of time editing PDFs/Word Docs. We just create some core templates, and clone each one with a single click. Then just tweak copy, costs and the proposal is ready. I'd estimate we are saving 5 hours a week - this is a substantial business saving.

2. Clients absolutely LOVE them. Multiple times I've had clients comment on how clear our proposals are. This breeds confidence in our approach, and means we close more business.

3. Now this is the interesting one. Qwilr has actually helped us increase our prices. We A/B tested new pricing on Qwilr vs new pricing via our old proposal methods, and we found we closed more business at the higher price point with Qwilr. It's hard to assign this 100% to Qwilr as there were other variables involved, but it appears, related to point #2 above, that the clarity and confidence Qwilr brings in the proposal process, means that clients are more willing to accept those costs.

4. Their customer support is super reactive. It's unlikely that you'll need them because the product is so stable, but when I needed help with some formatting issues within a Quote block they replied to emails within a couple of hours each time. That is rare these days.

All in all, I can't imagine not using Qwilr from now on. It just works on so many levels.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more formatting options in certain blocks. For example, quote blocks are quite limited in terms of text placement/alignment. But you can easily work around this so it's not a big problem. It's a drop in the ocean compared to the teeth grinding pain of editing the text in a PDF!

I think the cloning of quotes could be handled a little better in a team scenario. For example, my colleagues sometimes forget that if they click on one of my quotes it clones it rather than previewing it. This makes things messy. I think this could be clearer from a UI point of view. I also think it would work better if the default option was simply to "look at" or "preview" the quote, rather than clone. Cloning is a very purposeful action, so it should really be hidden behind a click. Of course I get that you don't want team mates editing live proposals (and cloning by default protects them to an extent) but it would be simpler if you just had access rights, and options were clearly marked: "Preview/Edit/Clone" - Edit only being available if the original creator had given rights to that team member.

Please see my answers above in "What do you like best". The things I like best are so intrinsically linked to business benefits it doesn't merit a separate section. I guess this is the genius of Qwilr really, and why it's going to be so successful

Mark M.

"Changed the way we present ourselves"

What do you like best?

Using QWILR was a game changer for us. After years of presenting proposals in the same fashion using MS Word, we were on the look out of a solution that would give us tracking and traceability. QWILR offered us an opportunity to get this but with the added "wow" of producing what is essentially a web page format which is quite a different offering. We really like the embedded images and videos as well as the rate cards and the fact that it renders itself on different devices means that proposals can be read on phones, tablets etc without losing the wow.

What do you dislike?

Having become avid users and extended it across the entire sales team, there are always recommendations we can make and in fairness, the team at QWILR have always responded. Speed of loading can some times be an issue and there have been odd periods of short downtime which is not good when a proposal is sent to a prospective client but in general, it is the cornerstone of our proposal presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wow your customers and prospects with great looking quotes

Having a central repository for sales proposals across a remote and international team is crucial. We also needed a speedier way to put proposals together and this has been a huge win for us

Lee Q.

"Qwilr Makes Me Money!"

What do you like best?

It's innovative and unique to my clients. Because I am a web designer and I use really nice looking design cues in my designs, it's great to have QWILR around to complement my work by sending very polished estimates and quotes to my clients and customers.

What do you dislike?

There are a few odds and ends in the user interface that I don't like, but overall it's really easy to use. One thing I don't like is the price of the business plan. It's too steep of an incline from free to pro, then pro to business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the $29 Pro version. Totally worth it.

I have overcome many hurdles of presenting and selling myself and my services because QWILR just looks so damn good. My clients are used to getting boring PDF documents and line item statements. With QWILR I get to tell a story along the way with multimedia and make my customers fall in love with the idea of working with me.

Kevin J.

"Saves our agency time on routine proposals! BONUS: It looks great too!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and time savings. Our clients really like the design and we've actually had clients become Qwilr customers themselves. Additionally, the ability to quickly clone projects yet another massive time savings. Having version control with a proposal platform is a really neat feature as well. If you send out proposals frequently, I'd highly recommend giving Qwilr a try.

Branding can be customized quickly and easily which makes your proposals look even better. You only have to add your fonts, colors, and logo once. Then you're done. It's pretty painless. I also dig the QuickBooks integration, makes invoicing much easier and eliminates one step. Overall, Qwilr is a great solution and we've been happy using it for the past several months.

What do you dislike?

The version control feature can be a little wonky. Although, once you get used to it you'll be able to navigate through that minor issue quite easily. Although there's quite a selection of templates, I'd always like to see more being added on a more frequent basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They offer a free trial and you can get a pretty good understanding during that time if it's going to be a good fit for your business. I'd certainly recommend giving it a shot.

Time savings, professional appearance without the added expense of custom designs, analytics (e.g., how many times has the proposal been viewed), ease of use and shareability.

Tom G.

"The only thing bad is the name, and I'm getting over that. "

What do you like best?

Qwilr is pretty terrific. We are using it for custom landing pages for outbound email campaigns, replacing pages we used to make with word press. We also use it for proposals. In both cases, it adds a level of polish and professionalism to our small company which speaks to our values: high-end, well-designed communications. In effect, we are walking the walk, with Q. (my nickname).

But let's get past the tech. Which everyone should. Yes, the code is impressive. Blah blah blah. The team behind the code is even better. I send emails, they write back. They are 3x more responsive than just about any cloud/ as a server / software / startup whatever the hell the category is I have worked with.

What do you dislike?

The name. Auto corrects to god knows what.

Some of the styling could use some polish. But they are working on that, as I just got invited to try some new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't care about how things look, it's not your thing. But then, good luck coming across well.

Proposals are a pain in the ass. With Q, you can be more efficient, while ending up with something way better looking.

Greg Alan R.

"Sharing Your Proposal With A Prospective Client? Qwilr Makes It Easy."

What do you like best?

Qwilr's aestchically beautiful designs, mixed with the easy-to-use functionality create an amazing combination that is really hard to beat.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I have been able to find is that typing is sometimes(albeit seldom) delayed and the typed text will appear whereever you move the cursor to. For example, if you type a sentence on line 1 and there is lag, you have to wait until that text appears on line 1 before you can jump to line 2 and edit or add more text there, otherwise the text from line 1 will print out on line 2.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to deliver proposals, or even documents in general, absolutely give Qwilr a try. You won't regret it.

Problems solved:

1. Creating beautiful proposals

2. Tracking proposals / proposal analytical information (e.g., length of time viewed, longest viewed section)

Benefits:

1. Ease-of-use

2. Built in templates

3. Built in tools (e.g., built in quote generator)

Nathaniel C.

"Flexible proposal builder with a big focus on aesthetics "

What do you like best?

The consideration that Qwilr have put into design is quite evident as proposals look beautiful on both desktop and mobile. Although no design experience is necessary to build stunning proposals the platform is also flexible enough to accommodate design customisation provided you are comfortable with a little code.

What do you dislike?

The only frustrating element with Qwilr is in how templates are handled, you can clone/template sections within a proposal but to use an entire proposal as a template Qwilr have a system called blueprint the downside of which is that child proposals created like this are nestled under the parent proposal making them a faff to locate unless you can remember which template you used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If design is an important aspect of your sales proposition then Qwilr is a solid choice and it's worth spending some time customising the platform at the beginning.

Beautiful proposals created quickly. This has had a direct impact on our conversion rates.

Un-attributed

"Well designed, professional quotes that make me look good."

What do you like best?

After setting up the templates, it's so easy to rocket off a quote to a client minutes after knowing what to propose. I often get a response "wow, that was fast!" And, I like the ease Qwilr makes it for clients to Accept quotes using the giant button.

What do you dislike?

Formatting the online version of the quote can be tricky when creating a printable PDF. Periodically I need a hard copy of the quote, and the section breaks can get quirky with the page brakes...hanging text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After getting the templates set up, creating and sending a quote couldn't be simpler.

Speeds up the time to create quote. Templates are consistent for all reps in the company. Client's really like that the details are easy to read because of the design, and how simple it is to accept the quote. Qwilr takes the complexity out of proposal creation so that we can concentrate on the clients' needs and selling more!

Jeannine A.

"Qwilr has saved me tons of time and helped me win projects."

What do you like best?

I love the pre-designed templates and the ability to re-use content blocks between projects. It also streamlines my business to have my contract and proposal all in one document that my clients can easily accept and submit a deposit. The clients receive a link to their proposal, which always reflects the latest version of the proposal if we need to make changes. No more sending multiple PDFs.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have a little more control over the visual design of my proposals. The designs offered are sharp, but I would like to customize them a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend giving it a try. I think Qwilr is a hidden gem, and I feel fortunate to have found it. They offer a free version of up to 5 projects, so it's an easy way to dip your toe in.

Before I started using Qwilr, I found it difficult to demonstrate the professionalism of my company. Sending PDF proposals doesn't exactly impress. Qwilr looks modern, professional, and, most importantly, makes it enjoyable for my clients to read my proposal and easy for them to accept.

Daniel M.

"Amazing experience to my clients"

What do you like best?

I like the impact that produce in my clients when they receive a proposal and their experience is very pleasant from the beginning, they can realize better the product or project.

What do you dislike?

Qwilr could bring more elements to improve the UX for users who create the projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You could get some issue through first days but you can use the support team, they are amazing and could solve your issue immediately

A different way to show the work, proposals and brochures of my company, also follow the results of analytics and try to improve our communication with our users and what they kind of content they are waiting to know about.

AE

"Love Using Qwilr"

What do you like best?

I love how the proposal is professionally designed. We have received a lot of great feedback from using the software. I love how we can set the agenda and have everything in one place.

Our Agenda

1. Approach to Video / ROI of Video

2. Our Process & Timeline

3. Overview of Industry / Budgeting

4. Examples

5. Results

6. Our Idea for You

7. Next Steps

This helps add a personalized touch for each client that we work with.

What do you dislike?

The PDF's need some work. When I download the PDF, the formatting is OFF a tad. I always have to go back in and tweak some things for the PDF to look presentable.

It doesn't integrate with our payment processor (DirectPay and Authorize.net) that we use. Instead, you must use Stripe. The reason I'd like it to integrate with our payment processor is so that we could set up payment plans, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To work more on the PDF designs. Make sure when downloaded, the formatting is set.

I'm able to get more professional quotes over to our prospects. This helps deliver the WOW factor and really is a great place to have everything in one place from the quote, to our work, to our client success stories. Once they Accept The Project, the terms and conditions are agreed upon.

Ivan K.

"Qwilr Review"

What do you like best?

I like the standard of the presentation within the documents and the ability to know that the recipient has opened the document. I like the ability to provide links to product videos as this is quite helpful in the sales process.

What do you dislike?

I would like pictures to include warehouse, office and manufacturing environments. The user experience is some times a bit clunky but it is improving. Links sometimes don't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the use of Qwilr to others and would encourage people to practice the use of the product before using with prospects. It is best to set up templates and then modify those using the clone tool.

Qwilr allows me to stay in touch with prospects during the sales cycle which is important. It allows me to provide information to prospective clients.

Un-attributed

"Great for consistent proposals with relatively simple structure"

What do you like best?

I love that you can build, present and get signoff on proposals entirely online. The tool is simple to use, available anywhere and makes it easy to build great looking proposals. It is a huge step up from the MS Word based proposals we were using

What do you dislike?

Template management is lacking, instead you just 'clone' a previous proposal and edit the content.

The reliance on an external form tool takes away from a smooth user experience (both in building and signing proposals) - I would love to see a proper template management tool where you can select a base template, pull in reusable blocks and add your custom blocks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the templates and make sure they provide the flexibility you need. If you have a requirement for highly customizable templates or more complete template management the tool is not quite there yet

Problems we faced were:

- Editing proposals offline in MS Word and sharing them - collaborative editing was difficult and we had to rely on a shared network drive which meant no access out of the office

- Need for digital signing to stop the print-sign-scan-email" manual steps - this was a major problem which slowed down the signoff of deals

Syd S.

"So far so good…"

What do you like best?

The best part is that we can build a highly graphical presentation or proposal quickly. We can quickly repurpose existing assets on the Qwilr platoform, which not only saves a lot of time, we do not need specialized technical expertise to get going. Once we figured out how to tag blocks effectively, it really helps with the analytics.

What do you dislike?

It's outrageous that images are not responsive. At least that's the way it behaves. A lot of our best visual assets are in a landscape format and while the text is responsive and resizes appropriately, many of our images are truncated. This not only displays poorly online, it only compounds the problem when creating PDFs from Qwilr projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qwilr feels like a maturing product. The caveat that I have is that I was not responsible for the purchasing decision and as a result, I do not know if some of the things that I see as missing are in different tiers of the software.

At it's most basic, I would expect at least some ability to access and rewrite at least some of the CSS and HTML. Again, I would expect that a modern SaaS product would be completely responsive. And if there are serious technical limitations to this, that we are given guidance regarding optimal images sizes, etc.

We use the product to get a better sense of where prospects are interacting with our presentations and proposals. It helps us to learn what materials need to be improved, replaced, or just deleted. We use the analytics to gauge the level of engagement, which helps us have better conversations with our prospects. Ultimately, we want to know who read what when and then be able to take most appropriate action to close deals in a timely manner.

Sanya M.

"Simple, yet extremely effective"

What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about Qwilr is it's simple and straight forward layout. The layout and UX design of the website allows businesses to create proposals with ease. Another thing I like about it, is the views/visibility over proposals function. As an account manager, knowing when my clients have opened proposals and how many eyes have looked over it is extremely helpful.

I look forward to creating some new templates and playing around with the design/layout now that I have full access to the site.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice for the actual homepage once you log in to have subheadings where you can section off different client proposals so its easier to find them for reference.

Trying to win new clients. The benefits are- no more PDFs that get lost. All you need is a link, and as soon as I edit it, the client also receives the new updated format/copy included in the link in real time - very beneficial!

Ricardo V.

"Perfect for convincing the client"

What do you like best?

The looks. It feels very professional for the client, and every single one of them have told me that they love how pro it looks. Also, is very easy to manipulate and personalize. I love that I only have to login, change some things and voilá, everything works just perfectly.

I also like that I can share a PDF or a link, and the client will feel satisfied and happy because he or she can see the proposal in their phone.

What do you dislike?

Right now the only thing I dislike is that I can't afford the Bussiness Plan. I haven't use any other webapp for this, but only looking at reviews I can tell Qwilr is the best in the market. At first I didn't have the money, and I thought it was expensive, but right now I know that every single dollar is well spent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will make easy for your clients to see your proposal.

After Qwilr, I had to use Adobe Illustrator to do the things I now do with this tool. Now is easier because I've to send only a link and the client can check it out in his/her phone, b/c is responsive. The clients feels more secure with this tool because it looks very professional.

Kris A.

"Qwilr is a game changer!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's not just an online proposal builder, it's an online proposal builder that was set up with UX in mind. I like the vast library of stock images, videos and layouts that make proposal building a fun experience. The pricing module is easy and transparent. I have already recommended Qwilr to three or four friends who are still using it. That should say enough in and of itself!

What do you dislike?

Still a little buggy and challenging on the formatting side with text and images within content blocks, but I know the guys are hard at work on that as I am seeing improvements month over month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. It takes about 20 minutes to get the hang of it and you will be able to make your own decision from there.

Proposals used to be boring, time consuming, and frustrating. It's not just putting in brain-draining work, it's that it's unbillable and feels like adding insult to injury when a boring PDF gets declined. With Qwilr, the whole process is easier (15 minutes for a proposal assuming a basic template/content blocks are created) rather than 90 minutes, and it's easier on the eyes, soul and heart, even if the proposal gets turned down. With analytics and responsiveness in place as well, it's a big win across the board.

EC
Un-attributed

"Great for proposals and also awesome for creating quick, slick, web presentations and documents"

What do you like best?

Qwirl was very functional. While great at proposals, we were also able to use it for other use cases, which really increased its value compared to other proposal software solutions. Quite easy to use as well - we got up and running quickly and the adoption was 100% because of the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Formatting could be hard sometimes. The feature is there, but sometimes could be tough for non-technical folks to make the tweaks needed to make the formatting exactly how you want it. The templates provided were great and met most of cases - it was just when we needed a special customisation that it was tougher.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool. Think beyond just proposals though - we found it useful for other use cases that made it stand out from other proposal software solutions.

First and foremost, proposals and being able to create these quickly, easily, and have them visually stunning. Our customer base when I used Qwilr was SMBs that did not want super complicated proposals. Qwirlr helped us make a proposal that made an impact with our prospects.

Jason W.

"Qwilr - the ultimate proposal tool"

What do you like best?

Having your presentation as a Qwilr means you don't have to worry about devices, browsers, files or really even internet if you already have it open!

What do you dislike?

PDF is ugly to extract or print. They're working on it from what they've said, and I get it. They'll get there with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely test it out to make sure it meets your needs. But also be all in with the integrations - it makes Qwilr that much richer.

It allows us to have a standard template deck that we can then customise to a particular meeting.

It also allows us to send private updates to customers and understand how many have opened it, viewed it and for how long (including sections) - beats email analytics any day.

AG
Un-attributed

"Qwilr, easy to use, versatile and creative"

What do you like best?

As a creative agency, it's important to showcase our work, creativity and uniqueness with each touchpoint. Qwilr allows us to do that with our proposals as well.

What do you dislike?

Many of the issues we initially disliked such as some of the inflexibility of formatting content etc. has been addressed in recent updates to the platform. Although we are still testing many of these features we see the benefits in the formatting improvements already.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend giving Qwilr a try especially if you are in the creative industry. It's a great way to easily showcase your work while supplying an online or offline version of a proposal.

The ability to easily create, duplicate, reuse portions of proposals all while delivering them in a creative manner that is appropriate to our business as a creative agency.

Fabiana D.

"Excellent tool for quotes and proposals"

What do you like best?

The ability to use templates and have a framework for all your quotes. Also, I love that the prospect could accept the proposal directly on the quote.

What do you dislike?

The posibility to change and work with the templates are very restricted. It would be nice if I coul edit the HTML because sometimes i literally fight with the template to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need a little patience but when you have all setup it will be smooth and super useful

My sales department now have a tool that makes us looks a more dynamic and innovative agency.

We can control the quotes and proposals in a one and only site and have a robust tool to let the prospect accept your proposal.

Also we can control the amount that we charge for every service as a template.

Simon T.

"A great way to write and send proposals"

What do you like best?

The proposals look professional and its very easy to add sections, update wording and change pricing. This makes it easy to create templates for different services.

The ability to see when proposals have been viewed, and how many views, is great. It gives an indication of how close a proposal is to being signed.

What do you dislike?

Lack of an undo button, and ctrl-z does not work either. If they could fix these, it would be great. Searching for photos could be better, as could the selection of photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth using. Easy to create proposals, and support is great. They have had recent issues with analytics, but communicated well and fixed them within a couple of weeks.

Qwilr makes it easy to quickly send proposals to clients. I usually send them with 24 hours of a client meeting.

Rob M.

"Scale your workload...and your Image"

What do you like best?

As a business that is in a rapid growth phase, this has enabled us to get our collateral to have a similar feel and look. The professional, high tech formatting has been a boon for our reputation with clients.

What do you dislike?

Something that I have addressed with the QWILR team is the clutter that can be generated by creating multiple proposals or docs, through multiple teams. Folders and org specific templates would allow for less congestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether a large or small team, allows your marketing team to establish vision while those less "marketing-inclined" can create quick, effective proposals without a large review process being necessary...and repeatably,

Highly effective, beautiful and easy proposals while fitting with and improving our brand image.

Tyler G.

"How important are first impressions to you?"

What do you like best?

Qwilr changed the way I engage with my clients and partners. I am a brand consultant and strategic partner and work primarily in the entrepreneur space. I preach how important brand equity is and the crucial impact it has on business and bow with Qwilr I can practice what I preach. The look and feel (UX + UI) is amazing and I have had a 100% close rate since I started using this service.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be customize the url of my clients proposals and agreements in the Pro tier of Qwirl.

I am able to provide intuitive outlines to my services for my clients and include API connections to other programs I am using.

CM
Un-attributed

"Great looking proposals, which clients love"

What do you like best?

Proposals look good, first and foremost. I'm so used to seeing Qwilr proposals now, so I forget that to some clients they have the wow factor. I have had several comments from clients specifically about how good the proposal looked. I like that you can embed video easily. And add splash images for sections. And that you can save "blocks" to then use to easily compose a new proposal (for those times the content varies). You can accept payment directly through the tool with Stripe integration, which is nice and frictionless for the client (and you). I've tried a lot of proposal software (Proposify, Bidsketch, Nusii etc) and this is the one that has stuck, so far.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of areas that need improvement. But the team behind Qwilr do seem to be always improving, and seeking customer feedback. For example, the way to search for images within the tool had a dire user experience, but they've obviously listened to feedback and have improved this area. Analytic information seems quite limited, so I don't really use it. And some of the e

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool needs improvement, but it's at least as good as every other proposal software I've tried, if not slightly better than the crowd. I recommend it.

Whether you're a freelancer or agency, you'll look more pro. First impressions matter, and with the right Qwilr, you can make an excellent one. It's not scientific, but it feels like I have been winning more jobs with this tool.

Troy R.

"Qwilr's Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create a proposal or landing page

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't offer more landing page features with forms that allow for multiple people requesting more information. Also that you can't change a user on your team. For example, one team member quit and we couldn't delete him off of our account or change his name to the new rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool, highly suggest it. There are some problems that they will flush out I imagine. One thing is the inability to change users on your team. Support isn't very responsive as well. All that said, it's still fantastic.

We send all of our proposals out through Qwilr. Great tool.

UP
Un-attributed

"Easy to use and easy to share"

What do you like best?

The platform sets our presentations apart and let's us track views in a way we couldn't before. It's extremely user-friendly and has made the process of sharing our capabilities and products with clients so easy, while also giving us a tool where we can collaborate as a team and be more efficient and effective.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more detailed metrics/analytics, and for the images/videos I use to be added automatically to a personal media library that I can pull from on new presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Especially if you're consistently pitching business, there's nothing better that I've used to tell a clear story in a visual way, share content that's easy for clients to receive, and track information about the success of that info-sharing.

Easy sharing of presentations that doesn't get stuck behind corporate firewalls (which usually happens if you send, for example, a long powerpoint). Easy to use our branding assets and make something that looks better and is more shareable than any powerpoint.

Claire P.

"The only third party software we can't work without"

What do you like best?

Our clients are constantly commenting on how impressive and engaging our documents are. We love the integration with Youtube so we can create personalised video messages to our clients, and that an accepted quote immediately raises an invoice in Xero.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was more flexibility in formatting the different styles of the blocks and content, such as more bullet point options and flexibility and heading types. We have long ts and cs so a way to make this more user-friendly for our clients would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We continue to try a lot of tools to help our business work more efficiently. Qwilr is the only tool that I'd cry if they took it away. It provides an interesting and professional window to our business, and we get heaps of comments from clients on how impressive our proposals are. Highly recommend.

Engagement proposals that reflect the professionalism and personality of our business. We work in a traditionally dry industry, and this product gives us a fresh and accessible first impression. It's fabulous to be able to clone proposal templates.

James J.

"Qwilr increased our conversions"

What do you like best?

The ability to have videos in the background is next level. The basic style is perfect for firing out a fast proposal and for the bigger ones we're able to apply basic css style to create almost any design we want.

The domain masking is awesome. Our clients think we built them a website just to make a proposal to build them a website. It's quite funny. We trialled Qwilr on 4 clients and closed every deal. We didn't even finish our trial period we signed up straight away.

Mobile is amazing. We're able to create proposals on a mobile phone just as easily as we could do it on a computer. Well done on that one!!

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have columns as well as rows. Currently Qwilr works in rows only so a grid would be the perfect solution to having images side by side.

We are not a fan of the navigation because the colour can't be edited. We'd prefer to be able to make it transparent so it doesn't interfere with the style.

We find that the Stripe integration is amazing but we should be able to give our clients the option of using Stripe or just accepting without making payment.

We should be able to have an "accept" button without a fee table. Then we could use it for contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn some css style or have a designer help you with it, but only if you want advanced designs.

You should spend time learning the platform and exploring it. It is easy out of the box but there is so much more if you have a good look around.

We're able to pump out proposals faster. We used Proposify for a long time but it is full of bugs and the response time for fixes wasn't good enough as they don't have support in Australian time.

We were able to speed up this part of the pipeline so clients would get a professional proposal the same day they made their enquiry. No other agencies we know of could do this. We have even done one on a mobile phone whilst catching a train home. Speed is important.

AE
Un-attributed

"A fantastic addition to my company"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is creative and stylish. It helps us get customers excited about what we can do for them. It's super easy to use and always looks great. Qwilr like a good company with helpful employees and owners who are open to feedback. I'd recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

They will probably add ways to better organize documents and uploads in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product.

We used to send text proposals in an email to one person who may or may not forward that information to others who need to see it. Now that we send these Qwilrs, the one person who receives it is more likely to share it with colleagues. We can also include more information about our business, such as social media, employees' backgrounds, etc. to add a more personal feel. Qwilr makes us a more professional company and helps us stay ahead of our competition.

AG
Un-attributed

"The best proposal system that is design led."

What do you like best?

Qwilr is clearly designed by extremely good digital designers so your proposal look so much better than other proposal systems and the user experience fore reading and creating them is far superior to other software systems

What do you dislike?

The system is clearly a new system so there are a few updates that are much required. Quilr is good at communicating their updates but we are very much looking forward to a few simple updates that will make a big difference. i.e. Allowing the ability to add bold in the pricing table. Being able to store and lock templates in a separate location to your proposals. Being able to categorise proposals, i.e. by Print, Web, Branding, All , Content Marketing etc... even if they were all in together it would be great to be able to click a filter to say I want to see all the branding proposals etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mae some test proposals and see the difference.

The business problem we are solving is to reduce time creating proposals and to create better proposals to win more work.

The benefits are that we win more proposals using Qwilr. Clients often ring afterwards and ask about the system we used to create the proposal because they are sooo impressed.

Dustin M.

"Great Platform for Proposals"

What do you like best?

Modern, web-based format for delivery proposals and presentations, with the ability to include video.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations on the quote features. A little more flexibility would help with some of the tiered pricing structures that we need support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a platform for more dynamic presentations, give it a shot.

Consistency and easy delivery of personalized presentations. We set up primary templates, and tailor for each client. We can delivery via a web link and track when folks have viewed them.