Qwilr Reviews & Product Details

Qwilr Overview

What is Qwilr?

Create the perfect proposal, pitch, sales quote and more. Every Qwilr Page you send has outstanding visual polish, together with intelligent tracking, automation and analytics. Say goodbye to your static PDFs and hello to the impressive sales power of Qwilr. With Qwilr, you can: - Stand out from the crowd: with our easy to use page builder, extensive image and video library, designer-created templates and more, send amazing looking documents that get noticed. - Tell your own branded story: highlight your brand with a custom subdomain, easy addition of custom imagery and videos, and our brand editor that applies your fonts and colors to every page. Our document design team are here to help you get it 100% perfect. - Integrate with your favorite business tools: cut the busywork and connect directly to Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Xero and more. Automate your communications and track engagement, payments, and more.  - Move conversations forward faster: With page notifications, see when your page is viewed, which sections they focused on, and when they come back for a second look. Analytics help you tailor your content and follow up at the right time.  - Create an efficient sales team: scale your outreach and eliminate the copy-and-paste. Set up your library of documents, all ready to customize for each new prospect in a few clicks. Enable real-time teamwork with easy collaboration and commenting features. - Add instantly-editable quotes, e-sign and more: give your clients a quote that’s flexible, interactive and adaptable to their needs. Your clients can select items and sign off on the project, right inside the Qwilr document. Qwilr is the smart document builder that brings the latest in design, web-based technology, and automation to your customer communications. Loved by thousands of businesses around the world, see what they have to say in our G2 reviews.

Qwilr Details
Discussions
Qwilr Community

Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.

Qwilr is loved by thousands of sales teams around the world. It helps sales managers create a more efficient, consistent process for proposals, pitching and quoting, and helps sales reps to respond more quickly to leads and close the deal.

Qwilr is positioned as a sales efficiency and conversion tool, streamlining the document design process and adding intelligent automation to processes.

Qwilr

Qwilr Reviews

Showing 386 Qwilr reviews
Already have Qwilr?
President
What do you like best?

The saved blocks are amazing; makes things easier when proposing similar items to different clients! The images within the Qwilr system available for use are fantastic - makes the whole proposal stand out and my clients have complimented on how they really love the whole look and feel of the proposal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be good if we can change font type and size and colour by just going over the wordings instead of adding the font/colour to a particular saved template. Other than that, it's all great with new features added on occasionally like the ability to have folders and sub-folders really help too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make pitching your sales a breeze, Qwilr is for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to get immediate responses from clients, and that we are able to identify if the client has even viewed the proposal sent over, and the estimated number of views per proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Qwilr
What do you like best?

The functionality is ultra intuitive, guidance is readily available within the product and from the very responsive QWILR team. The product is well thought out and constructed and impressive when clients see that it is being used.

I like the use of columns in the text boxes, the functionality of the splashbacks which generally does not require much editing to get right and can easily be adapted to import brand colours, tints and effects. The functionality of the pricing tables is also very helpful, not overly complex and allows a decent VAT set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The adaptability of the documents to more complex layouts and patterns - mosaic dropdowns on images and more options for display of text, together with a better method of PDF conversion without losing constatina text would be great.

For a law firm, it would be helpful to obtain a separate expenses table in addition to the pricing tables, and we would also like to see a % deposit advance payment calculator so we do not have to manually input what deposits the clients have to make which leaves room for calculation mistakes and could easily be automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used QWILR for more impact with engagement proposals for services and we have noticed the positive response and more respect from our potential clients and users because we make an effort to turn what could be mundane word processed documents into more exciting and excellently presented image and sometimes video rich content. Thanks to the QWILR Team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Managing Director
What do you like best?

Qwilr is an easy, drag and drop solution. The fact that you can reuse elements - complete building blocks - from your library makes it even easier. The result is a stunning looking sales aid. And adversely to what you might think, the limitations it has in terms of editing your texts, pushes you to be more creative with your other 'building blocks'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would prefer to have somewhat more statistics, as they are rather limited today. On the other hand, the stats of my PDFs are non existent, so even this is a small remark that will be improved over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate. Even if you were not looking to better manage your sales funnel, the basic result of having more beautiful and convincing sales is your direct win. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Qwilr to have more pimped sales proposals, but we also use it to build a basic website that explains in more detail the services we offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Beautiful, professional, complete proposals and onboarding space that are repeatable and scalable. We build Templates for our entire Sales and CS teams to use based on business use-case (per industry, vertical, organization size, location). It's a fantastic way to put everything your customer needs in one space.

It's dynamic -you can make changes after sharing - for onboarding for us - this means we can drop more info in as a customer matures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some small annoyances with formatting, not as flexible as I'd like (however, that is also the magical part - it's incredibly easy to learn and use from the get go). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to sent proposals via email (PDF or link to quotes) - these were often lost or outdated. Qwilr allows us to send live links that we can edit as needed, drop in tools and docs along the way, and delete when we need to revoke access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has helped me most of all to simplify the process of creating documents with a high visual appeal that help me improve my digital marketing campaigns in a quite simple, dynamic, elegant and above all creative way. In addition, its interface has a fairly simple and easy to use design, which allows me to do practically anything I want in a matter of a few minutes, in the same way another function that I find very interesting is the fact that I can export my pdf to web applications in a fairly simple way, which allows me to achieve greater interaction with users when disseminating information, also doing this is very simple since it has a large number of pre-designed templates that help us to make our documents in a much simpler and faster way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very expensive, although it has many functions, applications and integrations, I consider that its cost is too high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Above all to improve the quality of the presentation of my documents to my clients, especially when I wanted to carry out marketing campaigns in a much faster and easier way, because before my presentations were very simple and predictable, but now thanks to I am using this tool, my documents and presentations are much more dynamic and entertaining to observe, ideal for attracting clients ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It offers functionalities that can be integrated with the CRM software. It is great at generating documents like contracts and has the option to sign electronically. We can attach images to contracts and shared with messaging resources. It improves the workflow and we receive notifications with alerts about the situation. Everything can be stored in the database and has the ability to generate and deliver documents by batch. It can be created on mobile devices. The simple interface allows you to easily add elements to a proposal. It has an analytical function to observe the performance of the proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had no problem using it, so I have no negative points to mention about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is easy to use and very intuitive. It has many functions that make work more agile in the company. The sector that deals with contract management can only benefit from this product and the cost is worth it when you take into account the benefits it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company needed contract templates ready to make processes faster on a day-to-day basis and to be signed electronically. With Qwilr we managed to be successful with the options it offers and the edits can be made without any complications and also several users can edit a single document making the creation more collaborative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Managing Director
Computer Games
What do you like best?

The proposals are easy and quick to set up, while allowing enough features to be able to high-quality, unique proposals for our clients. Our sales team loves it and our clients are always hugely impressed.

Qwilr also have the best customer service, quick to respond and always eager to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think of is the way you blueprint proposals, then makes it difficult to group them. This is incredibly minor and I'm just trying to provide constructive feedback. Our sales team have never been bothered by this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients receive high-quality proposals, which take minimum time for us to create.

Clients can then sign these digitally and we have a legally sound document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Qwilr is easy to use and has a lot of features that allow you to send professional proposals to your customers. My favourite are the eSignature, Quote, and embedded video features. Also, their support teams is responsive, very helpful, and answer all of my questions when I need them. I haven't had a bad customer experience so far. Also, their pricing plans seem to be very competitive and can meet your business needs based on the size of your company. Great overall, without a doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, but there is still a lot of room for improvement, which they are making. When I first started using it, there were some core features that they didn't have. However, really quickly they added those new features as their customers requested them. So, I don't think there is anything in particular that I could say I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are more professional and we have saved time from sending pdf proposals, printing them, resending them, and completing our deals. So, in other words, we have saved a lot of time and now all of our team members can use documents that have been created in Qwilr and are being used from templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consulente Digital Innovation
What do you like best?

Uso Qwilr perché lo posso integrare in molte piattaforme e per questo posso preparare i miei articoli le mie offerte di consulenza o anche i miei tutorial e poi quando devo condividere qualche tema lo posso facilmente modificare e condividere con un click !

Con Qwilr scrivo anche articoli più che posso linkare dai post che pubblico sulle piattaforme e posso fare tutorial di supporto, oltre che preparare facilmente offerte contratti e firma.

Con Qwilr posso essere più veloce nel preparare i documenti che mi servono sia per me che per il mio gruppo di lavoro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

poco, ma se devo dire qualcosa amplierei di più la possibilità di formattare maggiormente il contenuto e avere maggiori immagini, e più facilità ad integrare. Altre funzioni particolari sono da valutare meglio.

Secondo me mancano delle funzionalità importanti per essere uno strumento completo per essere adottato in pieno.Certo rimango in attesa di nuove funzionalità e della semplificazione di quelle che ci sono Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

usatelo per migliorare l'efficacia delle presentazioni, scrivere articoli di supporto al sito o verso i clienti e aumentare l'efficienza operativa Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

maggiore efficientamento e crescita della produttività in genere per le attività correlate, certo non tutto si può fare perchè mancano alcune funzioni.Però siamo sulla strada giusta e penso che col tempo la piattaforma assuma nuove potenzialità, ancora inespresse.

Rimango pertanto fiducioso che in futuro ci saranno ancora funzionalità che renderanno la piattaforma molto molto e sempre più interessante. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Qwilr pages are beautiful & simple, and they set us apart from the competition. They are much easier to edit than other proposal services out there -- meaning we can send more quotes in a shorter period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint about Qwilr thus far is that the pricing tables cannot be side-by-side (and instead have to be on top of each other). Allowing side-by-side pricing tiers would make our services much easier to compare for customers (and would bring Qwilr up to the standards of how most all services are pricing things nowadays). I would like to be able to add proper bullet points/list formating on pricing tables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to send proposals much quicker and to be able to present our services in an industry-leading way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Qwilr is an excellent tool to create visually compelling proposals. It's Salesforce integration means that you don't have to navigate away from the opportunity and can pull in details with one click.

As a Marketer I am able to keep control over the look and feel of our templates from one central place, rather than having slide templates all over the place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recent changes to the UI have greatly updated the file and folder management structure. This was one area that needed some work, and now completed has added lot's of value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our speed to proposal has been greatly increased. Clients and partners are really impressed with the quality of our proposals.

We are looking to use the payment gateway to process smaller payments and further reduce admin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and delivers a great experience for our clients to sign up to our system and see the benefits of dealing with our Organization. The simple interface makes it easy to create new designs or strips to keep our proposals looking fresh. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes as it does exactly what we pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate with Hubspot and Formstack Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No longer having to send text based proposal or pdf attachments on email. Added a large amount of automation to our sales process that we otherwise would not have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Layouts within the quote, simplicity of editing/formating. Credit Card Connection is great. Ease of sharing with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The library of my team and my own templates are very hard to use. There are blueprints, and templates, and clones, and the ones you actually send to customers. It's so confusing on how to best use them. The linkage to Hubspot needs work. It can pull some great info, but needs to be improved for longterm success. There is no good way to add a requirement for quote approval. So if I want a manager to sign off on discounts, there is no way to manage this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easy quote creation, clear quoting for the customer. Customers like how easy it is to choose the options on the quote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was on the phone with a Client trying to close a deal. I was able to update our Agreement and Work Order in real time, asked him to refresh and there were all the changes. He hit accept and the deal was done! Any doubts I had about the platform were eliminated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if there is a version history, and don't see to have a "find and replace" feature. I need to invest time in learning how to streamline my proposal process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand that you are creating a website and not a document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time, efficiency and "slick factor" are all in play here. We are a digital marketing company so clunky .pdf agreements are out of the question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design of it, how easy it to use! I love Qwilr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love more layout options. Also a better way to include designed graphics as the space/expand option on images within splash boxes is quite limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qwilr is easy to use, enables us to speed up the proposal process, is great because we don't have large files that have to be designed, gives us a different option other than word documents. It's awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Commercial Officer
What do you like best?

Pretty much all things but especially the speed and effectiveness of getting quotes and proposals out to our prospects. changed the way we do things significantly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I have issue with is sorting and organising templates, folders and archives, little bit clunky! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all of our brand and content assets in one place, that enables us to create, generate and present to our clients and prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The platform is quite easy to use and works well for out business. like the signature block options to send to potential clients to agree on contracts etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the formating changings when you PDF the documents sometimes, other then that it a pretty good platform to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go, you might be quite surprised. the platform is quite easy to set up and use. highly recommend.

Very versatile program if needing to issue contract that require signatures. or documents with Information for Viewing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to provided clients with Contracts and electronic signatures or document infomation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

QWILR is easy to use, makes us look more professional, and I can keep track of the analytics on who is viewing documents sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything I dislike so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easier to use than PowerPoint, plus has the benefit of analytics on who is viewing documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics on who is viewing the material sent to prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Smartly presented proposals with handy insights to see if, what and for how long people have read your proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not so easy to manage and update Blocks unless you are already working in a proposal. That's irritating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't used other platforms, but definitely putting time into getting your blocks prepared makes it easier to use as you go along. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consistency of branding is much better now. Knowing if someone hasn't even bothered to read what I've sent them (especially when they asked for it!) is extremely useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love the blocking system--being able to add in and remove blocks makes building proposals so easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't love how text sizing/bolding isn't as intuitive as it seems, and sometimes I get stuck unable to change the color of a text within a block due to the way it all belongs to a theme (as in, I can't break out of the theme manually) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to send proposals to clients at a pace that is much faster than before. It's also much more visually appealing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.