LearnWorlds

4.8

Create and sell online courses, all-in-one. Get a fully professional, social, engaging and interactive online school. Don't just sell online courses, sell learning experiences.

Work for LearnWorlds?

Learning about LearnWorlds?

Compare LearnWorlds to Similar Solutions

LearnWorlds Reviews

Showing 17 LearnWorlds reviews
LearnWorlds review by Alona B.
Alona B.

"I am using LearnWorlds for 2 months and I love it! "

What do you like best?

The platform works well and has many adjustable features. The support is super fast and always helpful! 5/5 The user experience is great as well, I am able to use my photos and designs to make the platform customized. I can recommend using this platform as a great online tool. We were using another platform before but decided to switch to the LearnWorlds as it seems much more relevant for our needs.

What do you dislike?

there is no option to email all users at the same time, it would be great if they integrate this feature in the nearest future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend LearnWorlds as a great tool to manage an online course, academy, accelerator or anything similar.

I am using it for the online accelerator program to provide educational content for users. Our users are startup companies that are willing to develop their knowledge about the startup field by learning different topics uploaded on the platform

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LearnWorlds
LearnWorlds review by Teya B.
Teya B.

"Perfect Balance between quality and $$$"

What do you like best?

For me the right balance between price and quality is really important when I'm purchasing any product. I take my time to research and compare all options before choosing the one that gives the most. For that reason I often times prefer the new players on the market - they give me the most innovations and best service at the most affordable prices.

LearnWorlds was the online courses platform that definitely gave me the most fuctionality for the best price.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You have your free trial that will make you fall in love how easy it is to build your own e-learning school. No experience is needed.

Learn Worlds are constantly working to make the life of their clients easier. I love that they made for us the complicated GDPR regulation just a matter of a few clicks.

They are also small business friendly. loved that when I'm into the beginnig stages of my business I can pay only $5 per sale instead of percentage of the course price.

I feel supported in every step and this is really important to me.

What Online Learning Platform solution do you use?

LearnWorlds review by Rafael I.
Rafael I.

"The Perfect Solution to sell online courses and built my own online academy"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

What do you dislike?

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Learnworlds you will have every thing you will ever need to build your online academy, in your own subdomain and with a lot of features to deliver a best course possible. The ability to easely produce interactive vídeos, with interactive menus, questions and buttons, is a really superb and very usefull feature. This interactive videos make the learning experience more enjoyable and efective. I strongly recommend Learnworlds!

Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

LearnWorlds review by Ta L.
Ta L.

" LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching"

What do you like best?

I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day.

Thank LearnWorlds team.

What do you dislike?

I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

Easy to start my online school

"LearnWorlds Review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the functions that guide the user even if he has no experience in managing online courses. The opportunity to try before buying for a full month allowed me to realize all my project and my students to test it. The purchase was a normal consequence of a solid and working product

What do you dislike?

The system graphics. You can probably set a different one, but in the end it's not that important and that's okay

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need basic knowledge, but then using LearnWorlds is intuitive and natural. Support via email and by phone is almost in real time. I recommend this platform also because you can try for a month for free and make and test all your project before buying. Payment plans are in alignment with competitors

I'm starting now with a video course business. I made my first course and is currently on sale at Learnworlds which handles everything, including payment processors

LearnWorlds review by User

"LearnWorlds is a great platform"

What do you like best?

I like that LearnWorlds is an easy to use program. Many other options are available but they are way to hard for the average person to setup and customize. This program is also affordable for people that are just getting started. I like how this gives you the look and feel of a robust online school no matter how big or small your school actually is. LearnWorlds is honestly your best option the combination of affordability, course content management, branding, and marketing. There are so many great features such as being able to generate certificates after people complete classes. You can do sells on select courses. You can communicate within your school with your learners and vice a versa. I have never seen any platform offer so many features that are easy to use and access at an affordable price even for the little guy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is one of the marketing features is not available with the basic package but this is an easy fix by simply upgrading your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend that anyone looking to setup an online school/ online courses to consider trying LearnWorlds. People are constantly asking me what did I use for my online classes/school it really is a great platform.

I have an actual place my students can login and have access to the course content. This has simplified my courses by no longer being forced to send a million emails and use a social media group and live streaming to try and piece together a way to offer online courses.

LearnWorlds review by Dean V.
Dean V.

"Learnworlds in SA"

What do you like best?

Social and community learning functionality - learners are able to engage each other and faculty via the social media community set up. Learners are kept up to date on any school happening.

The e-book functionality enables learners to actively engage in note taking and summaries. The learner can highlight content and make notes, which are then stored and linked to the relevant content which the learner can easily

What do you dislike?

Not as flexible on the design functionality. Users are limited to fairly cumbersome templates, and there is a lot of "dead space" between sections. The user is unable to trim this "dead space" and make the space more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An innovative LMS platform, and constantly upgrading innovations. Able to integrate with sites such as Shopify, which is a bonus

Learnworlds is truly innovative in its approach to providing a flexible and functional LMS platform at a really affordable price (even in SA), which is tied to Rand/Dollar exchange rate). I am based in SA, and the support (via email) has been really good. However, there are some limitations with the Currency component and payment options (for a SA business)

LearnWorlds review by Riley A.
Riley A.

"Review for LearnWorlds"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that it has great tools for international communication as well. It makes marketing the courses and creating them very easy and charges a very reasonable price for it. It works well on mobile and other operating systems as well, and helps convert your LMS entirely to be adaptable to the system.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have greatly enjoyed using it and the only change I would recommend is to have some of the courses available online for free as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using LearnWorlds for e-learning and selling the courses.

It has made hosting online classes so easy by allowing us to create diverse platforms for students. It has also made those lectures fun, and easily accessible to everyone! Overall, it has helped us greatly.

LearnWorlds review by Martin B.
Martin B.

"LearnWorlds - a great course platform!"

What do you like best?

I really like the web site builder and how it is fully customisable. I tried another platform where you could not choose where to put some elements.

The learning features are even more useful to me. Some of them I could not find elsewhere:

- Interactive videos

- Quizzes

- Certifications

- E-book creator

- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment

-etc.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor glitches in typing in their web site builder. It is not really a problem, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the possibility to create interactive learning videos where you can ask questions, insert quizzes, etc. and the possibility to create e-books that your students can read and highlight the text and type down notes. LearnWorlds is a great tool!

I finally found a course platform that contains what I am looking for at at reasonable price!

LearnWorlds review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"A good platform with competitive pricing"

What do you like best?

The tech support team is great, they are responsive and while many of my requests typically cannot be accommodated, they are honest about the limitations of their product. The layout is nice, however like many online e-learning platforms you soon realize that you are limited to working within the limitations of the platform design. That being said, with a bit of learning and effort you can get a nice result. The company provides an in house video file storage solution as well as integration with Vimeo, so there are some really attractive video delivery integration options.

What do you dislike?

The platform is graphically interesting however does not have advanced shopping cart features or marketing follow-up tools built in. Meaning, you have to cross integrate with other platforms such as Shopify or MailChimp to accomplish many of the things that have become standard in the industry as a way to attract, retain and drive sales. Several requests have either gone without any reply by the company or have be brushed off as not a priority. My personal belief is that the platform is overdesigned, customers complain about difficulty in getting to the videos which remain 90% of what they want. The platform does not inherently support 'offline viewing', many course customers complain that they want to watch the videos offline, as you might be able to do with an APP, however this is not offered at present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Begin with a real understanding of your marketing objectives. Evaluate the sales channel thoroughly. It's easy to build a beautiful course online and Learnworlds makes that possible, but truly understand the limitations of the shopping cart experience.

While we initially thought that the introduction of online learning would greatly improve sales of our educational videos, DVDs remain about 70% of our overall sales due to the challenges of logging in as well as the desire to watch videos in an environment where there is no WiFi or internet access.

LearnWorlds review by Administrator

"Executive Assistant to CEO"

What do you like best?

We have been very satisfied with the support we have received from LearnWorlds. The service is prompt, courteous and thorough in helping us resolve any questions we have. This has been my experience with multiple support agents in every contact. In addition, the site itself is very user friendly and has worked well for our products.

What do you dislike?

With the service, absolutely nothing. There are some specific integrations with other software we utilize would like to have due to the nature of our business, but they are not critical to business and LearnWorlds development team has taken our feedback for possible future integrations.

LearnWorlds has allowed us to push out our courses to a larger audience, market multiple courses and easily manage customers.

LearnWorlds review by Leah F.
Leah F.

"Learn Worlds - easy and aesthetic platform to share your services"

What do you like best?

Learn Worlds is easy to get started. Without much fuss I was able to navigate myself around and get started right away.

What do you dislike?

The copy and paste function for written material sometimes became a little fastidious, but nothing major

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnWorlds is an easy platform to use to share your service with quality aesthetic and easy navigation for clients

Im able to reach a different demographic with LearnWorlds. Having an online platform to share services is a wonderful gift for clients

LearnWorlds review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Highly recommended "

What do you like best?

The functionality offered is easy to use and eye-caching in terms of the design and colour scheme.

What do you dislike?

Some technical issues do come up now and then but the Learnworld squad has been very supportive and helpful so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer great functionality and features which are easy to use and look great. Your website will look professional and you can apply your own branding. The support you get from the team at Learnworld is amazing, they respond to your queries almost instantly.

Reaching a bigger market and managing it from laptop. You don't need a huge budget, you can start small and work your way up.

LearnWorlds review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Phenomenal product and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Video hosting on the platform itself, no need for another video hosting platform

What do you dislike?

Limited amount of payment portals with high commissions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best tool for your online education business

I dont have to do in person classes and I can reach alot more people

LearnWorlds review by Consultant

"INNOVATIVE AND GREAT SUPPORT COURSE PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

All the features and the fantastic support that they offer

What do you dislike?

How technical it can be - i would need to hire someone to do some of these things in a more time efficient manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great platform - you may need to hire someone to implement features if you're not that tech savvy

Having one place for clients and customers to get the course, including landing page, course and ebooks!

LearnWorlds review by Administrator

"Fast and easy design to make a course site."

What do you like best?

The support team reply quickly to solve the problems.

What do you dislike?

I think it needs a grouping directory to includes a series of courses to spare space in the course catalog and landing page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good program to start a teaching website. Good for english speakers.

I am teaching Chinese medicine by this website.

LearnWorlds review by Consultant in Broadcast Media
Consultant in Broadcast Media

"great product, easy to use and cheaper than most course platforms"

What do you like best?

great product, easy to use has good support 9responsive) and cheaper than most course platforms

What do you dislike?

Set up could use a few more video how to etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

use them

creating courses

Learning about LearnWorlds?

* We monitor all LearnWorlds reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LearnWorlds to Similar Solutions