Kustomer

Kustomer is a CRM designed for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer.

Work for Kustomer?

Learning about Kustomer?

Kustomer Reviews

Ask Kustomer a Question
Showing 61 Kustomer reviews
Kustomer review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"A little raw, but very innovative"

What do you like best?

Our company was an early adopter of Kustomer. One reason we chose Kustomer was, as a newer company, it was very open to working with us to accommodate some of our specific needs from a customer CRM. Kustomer invested a lot of time setting up its system to work well for some of our specific use cases. It's definitely a forward-thinking company that's constantly iterating and developing new features.

What do you dislike?

As a newer company, Kustomer can be a little rough around the edges in some areas. An example of this would be Workflows. On one hand, Kustomer has robust workflow capability that allow endless possibilities for business rules. However, the Workflows aren't particularly intuitive to build. It took me lots of practice to hammer out some basic concepts. However, because Kustomer keeps a keen eye on improving its product, I'm confident that these areas will become more polished in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to think out of the box with how you'd like to use a customer CRM. Kustomer isn't polished, but offers great flexibility and will hear you out on product feature suggestions.

Our "Operations" department has several sub-departments that all use Kustomer. A major business problem we've solved is for each team to use Kustomer different for its own goals. Kustomer provides lots of flexibility, meaning different teams are able to use this product differently, yet still interact with one another within the platform.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kustomer
Kustomer review by Cleber D.
Cleber D.

"The best customer service program I've ever worked on"

What do you like best?

The first thing I like best is the fact that the tool integrates all the interactions of the consumer, offering a true omnichannel experience. I also like the ease of creating rules and queues and the ease of integrating other software

What do you dislike?

The reports need to improve. We need a view divided by channels. We also need to understand what the reporting rules are and how to change them

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is simply fantastic! Provides an overview of the consumer allowing the service to be personalized according to what was analyzed by the attendant.

Another sensational resource is the evaluation of the consumer's feelings. This option allows you to understand what the customer's mood is, making the action of the attendants more assertive.

Understand very well which reports you need to extract from the tool.

These rules need to be clear so that you understand what the tracking you will do for the tool.

But rest easy, because otherwise the tool is simply sensational.

I have been working with care for almost 15 years and this is the best tool I have ever seen.

Gain in the quality of service. When the consumer comes in contact, we have a complete view of all history. And with this we gain in the time of treatment that consequently increases the productivity of the attendants

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Kustomer review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Kustomer Review"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Kustomer is how all forms of communication with customers are integrated. This makes it much easier for us to keep track of customers - we always know how, when and what customers are communicating to us or have communicated to us in the past. The previous service we used made it very difficult to accomplish what Kustomer does very seamlessly. I am not sure what else to write here.

What do you dislike?

Interface gets cluttered and the notifications at the bottom left of the screen are annoying. I would recommend reformatting things a bit so it is easier for associates to navigate the interface. I've also found that email notifications regarding new customer contacts and internal notes can also be quite annoying - I eventually turned these notifications off because it was messing with my UNTUCKit emails - I was simply getting too many of them and it was easier to just open Kustomer to find out about these notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are always marking done conversations that you are finished with.

We now have historical information regarding customer communications and it is much easier for our associates to remember the last time customers reached out to us and what they reached out about. We can tell whether a customer has been harassing us or not based on the number of times they've contacted us and what they've been saying.

Kustomer review by Kari V.
Kari V.

"I love Kustomer! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to see a customer's entire "life" with RTR laid out in an easily accessible way - all of her orders are viewable in Kustomer. I can easily see when she joined, when she places orders, when she interacts with agents (and what channels she used to do so) and I love how we are able to integrate other platforms into Kustomer. I also like the search feature, and it is extremely valuable to the Quality Assurance Team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my searches are inaccurate and certain keywords do not pull up correct results. I would like the ability to search for message content that contains ":)" and other emoticons, so I can coach agents in the moment about inappropriate use of these emoticons.

Kustomer has enabled me to more easily search for and pull agent interactions for quality assurance purposes. I love how many filters I am able to add to a search to locate a specific interaction, and narrow my criteria. I also appreciate how easy it is to create and manage new searches for specific time periods, or teams of agents.

Kustomer review by Emma N.
Emma N.

"Happy Kustomers"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to communicate and keep track of everything within the team and within clients. Every action is very visible so that there are no mistakes or missed actions. Every method of communication is right there, integrated and accessible. It answers a lot of needs and there is a lot of customization opportunities.

It has a great system for ticketing and assigning tasks to each person. On those tickets, we can change the priorities, so that we know what is urgent and what is not so urgent. It's a great all-in-one tool and platform for communication both internally and externally.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, it has a small learning curve for people to get used to it and figure out how to use it, but once you get in a roll it works out great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use.

It is one of our major communication platforms and it gives all options for dealing with tasks and issues for clients and then allows the team to communicate with the clients in a timely manner. Those communications are all tracked and followed so things don't slip through the cracks.

Kustomer review by Gianna C.
Gianna C.

"Keep it up Kustomer!"

What do you like best?

The Kustomer platform is very inclusive to all of the systems that we use. Kustomer tries to ensure that everything is user-friendly. Updating shortcuts and editing them has become easier with updates and requests made to Kustomer. They are willing to work with us to ensure that it is as user-friendly as possible.

What do you dislike?

Although Kustomer includes our internal platforms it is not easy to follow along. It is also a bit congested since all the interactions laid out with an infinite scroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kustomer is very willing to work with each company trying to create the best platform on a case by case scenario. Kustomer is willing to evolve and update things as needed. However, be patient as things might not always be perfect the first time around.

Kustomer allows us to keep track of all of our communication channels in one spot for each customer.

Kustomer review by Tyler C.
Tyler C.

"Customer Experience platform worth having!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is the Kustomer Search which helps me group and focuses on the customers that need my attention the most. The ease of using the conversations help me in saving time doing so manually.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that I have faced any difficulties or problems in using Kustomer. It is a great software and I am more than glad to have it and use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best software for use. Easy to learn and adapt. The employees do not struggle using it. Kustomer supports and connects consumers and providers.

Dealing with a very big database and product dispatching, kustomer has helped a lot in tracking those sessions and helping our support team in overviewing and monitoring any situation we face and any issue we encounter.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"It helps me do my job better and more efficiently than our previous platform"

What do you like best?

I love how it incorporates all internal platforms for easy access to a customer's information. We can see her entire order history with us, including when she speaks to one of our Customer Experience agents. Because of this, we are provided tools to efficiently help her and resolve a problem.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many features, it can be a little confusing to learn at first or be overwhelming. Some features that are in there I'm still not sure of the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Our Kustomer team has developed even more tools that we've needed from a quality management perspective, that were not originally implemented. That's what's great

I oversee Quality Development at my company, which (for now) is a very manual process. I love Kustomer's filtering mechanism, as it allows me to customize my search to anything Kustomer can pull. I also love that hovering over an interaction gives a sneak peak of what the interaction is about, and saves me time so I don't have to open each one to see if its eligible to use as a QD scoring.

"Centralizing Team Efforts"

What do you like best?

I like best that Kustomer provides the opportunity for multiple departments within my company to collaborate on the needs of a customer while helping create actionable data useful for improving our services.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that notifications work. When handling phone interactions I receive a notification for the call notes that I add to the conversation via Talkdesk.I also receive a notification that I was assigned to the conversation that was created by that call. Receiving notifications for conversations that I am actively participating in make it harder for me to track down and attend to other conversations or notes that I may need to contribute to when being mentioned/tagged by someone from another department.

My team benefits mostly from being able to keep a historical timeline on the interactions and services provided to our customers. Using Kustomer makes it easier to centralize the activity that occurs between various teams for the benefit of the customer.

"Kustomer Software "

What do you like best?

It allows for us to view multiple accounts/customers all at once. It organizes all the contact with each customer in one place. It lets co-workers make notes on accounts so that everyone can be on the same page. It is great that it keeps your last viewed accounts open so that you can pick up right where you left off.

What do you dislike?

I personally don't use it enough since I am not in the CX department to have a dislike. The one thing I might dislike is the login process but I think that is more of user (me) issue than a software issue because once I am in I don't have any issues.

Communication with customers. It has streamlined the process for someone like me who is not in the CX department and dealing with customers on a daily basis to simply see account information or communication. It allows employees to assign certain accounts to be other employees or departments to ensure the right person is working on certain issues.

"Great concept"

What do you like best?

tons of features, ease of use for non engineers

What do you dislike?

documentation could be more organized, UI can be robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kustomer is a great concept. It allows for your team to set up a CRM with more features than you may have known you needed. I believe the company will go very far. My biggest issue is right now the documentation is not very organized, so it can be hard to find answers to questions or figure out how to set up particular things. However, the support staff is there if you need them, and I believe the documentation will improve with time. Would recommend for other companies looking for a CRM.

Using it as our main CRM system to communicate with customers and our contractor workforce. It allows to have our app integrations all in one place, and the custom kobjects allow us to show context for different data points or issues with orders on a customer's timeline, making it faster for our associates to answer customer questions while speaking to then.

Kustomer review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Fast, and factual customer support!"

What do you like best?

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

What do you dislike?

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply get a demo! If fast support with relevant information is important to you (and how could it not be), you'll be impressed!

As an online only business, our pre and post sales support needs to be amazing. We need to show customers that we care, by responding quickly with actionable data. Kustomer simply enables this by having a lightning fast interface that combines multiple support channels into a single interface. It's been easy for us to train new employees as we grow and we are constantly complimented by customers in how quickly we respond. In a crowded marketplace, we're gaining customer confidence by using Kustomer.

"Kustomer review "

What do you like best?

Kustomer is a customer relationship management software that helps us to have a better connection with customers, businesses and between departments in a company. The thing that I like most is that it can contain a lot of data and information and it saves you a lot of time and its very efficient way to get the reports done in time.

What do you dislike?

Everything works great but when it logs out itself after a little while of not being active its a bit annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very useful tool. I highly recommend it.

As an online ordering company employee, I'm using kustomer to interact with my team and cooperate with other departments so we can report any kind of problems or updates that happens, and with the help of kustomer the tickets get assigned to the accurate department where the problem gets checked and solved.

Kustomer review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"Wouldn't recommend "

What do you like best?

I do like the look of Kustomer. It's very easy to navigate and understand what is happening in any given situation. It's also nice to backtrack through a problem that has happened in the past and see what was happening.

What do you dislike?

I hate the loading functionality. It doesn't make sense to open a new screen each time a ticket is opened. I wish it had a mobile friendly version. I wouldn't recommend it overall to anyone who is looking to solve a quick issue.

We can keep track of things but it takes us forever to dig through all the issues and open up new tickets.

"Review of Kustomer"

What do you like best?

I like being able to use both text messaging and email all in one place to reach my customers. That makes things easiest when they reach out both platforms.I also like the snoozing function to have a to-do set up for me without having a separate reminder elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't upload any video content and the file size for images is very small. I don't like how there is a limit on how many customers you can view at once. I find the notification alerts in the top right corner unnecessary and redundant.

Business problems are there is no app so I can't reach my customers or respond to them on the go with my mobile device. Kustomer benefits are the ease I have of responding via sms text and then email all in one profile.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Very powerful with great features, some awkward areas but seeing ongoing improvements"

What do you like best?

Interface is quite powerful, the saved searches/ticket view is very good and lets you drill down very well.

What do you dislike?

The workflow is sometimes not very intuitive, especially if you have to go into the code view. Could be more documentation in this area.

We have multiple teams using Kustomer - mostly Success for now but starting to build out other teams that communicate with our customers. It has really helped us reduce the number of tickets that we might miss or ignore (we can set up views or notes that remind us), and the workflow can be very powerful - saving time auto responding or closing tickets, or allowing us to import data from external systems and send messages based off it (this could previously be very manual). Shortcuts are a great time saver too.

Kustomer review by Tina I.
Tina I.

"Strongly recommend!"

What do you like best?

It connects you to people from different departments and easily helps you get things done, and fix issues with a great preview of the current situation as well with the history of that particular issue

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing! I am very satisfied with Kustomer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it. It will make your job a lot easier!

I am working with pizzerias, each pizzeria that is on our system has its own Kustomer profile. On that profile, I can see every action that each of my colleagues has taken, from different departments regarding that account which is amazing.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Kustomer at Rent The Runway"

What do you like best?

I love how integrated Kustomer is with all of our RTR platforms. It is integrated with our Five9 phone system as well as linked with our administrative programs for customer experience. The convenience factor is great and really helps our agents to be efficient!

What do you dislike?

The downside of using Kustomer is when we experience tech glitches with it. It seems to be more prone to glitching and errors and sometimes is "down" and the team is unable to use it for some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to get it!!!

With Kustomer, we are solving the problems of efficiency and really facilitating the communication process with customers. We have seen the benefits in getting through our email volume more quickly and efficiently, in a visual layout that is easy for agents to process and understand.

Kustomer review by Valdrin T.
Valdrin T.

"Feature full and easy to use customer management platform"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about kustomer is its ease of use, and the plethora of features it contains

What do you dislike?

The thing we dislike about Kustomer, is the issues on some existing integrations that are provided by Kustomer, however, the support team has been exceptionally helpful in addressing our issues, and hopefully fixing the issues in time.

We are solving the Customer relations side of our company with kustomer. We have realized many benefits, including the multi channel communication possible in kustomer

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Kustomer is customizable for any scenario"

What do you like best?

Workflows are a powerful tool. We use them to facilitate cross team collaboration across teams servicing both sides of a two-sided marketplace. I've used other systems that would never have been able to accommodate the complex decision tree style logic that Kustomer's workflows offer. And pairing workflows with customer facing messaging or internal notifications make for powerful automations with infinite possibilities. Additionally, integration with external systems and our business system is seamless and helps to provide a complete picture of every customer's experience with our company. The consolidated customer timeline containing support interactions across all channels, order history, and survey responses puts all of the customer information right in front of every agent every time. This enables personalized and informed service that would otherwise require multiple workspaces and a lot of context shifting.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin I like to create very specific ways for agents to work within the application and in some ways I feel that Kustomer is lacking admin controls over agent experience. I'd like to very carefully curate and manage their workspace so that I know that everyone is working the same way but this is not always as easy as I'd like it to be.

Kustomer enables us to manage the complex workflows and facilitates collaboration across our numerous support and operations teams. It is uniquely suited for supporting our two-sided marketplace business.

Kustomer review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Very clean and user friendly interface and easy to learn"

What do you like best?

You can edit notes after you posted them!!!! Searching is really powerful too, if sometimes a bit cumbersome to use.

What do you dislike?

Shortcuts are not implemented very well, they're a pain in the butt to open up, even with the quick inline access in your notes by way of hashtags. The shortcut menu ALWAYS opens downward and if you scroll down the actual page it closes up. This happens very often at the end of a page and doesn't allow for easy viewing in most cases I've used it.

The interface and response trees are much more contextually organized by ticket with Kustomer and allows an easily readable way to keep track of your continued conversations with customers. Integration with Shopify has also reduced the need to wait for confirmation on specific orders existing at all in the event that an order needs to be verified and/or tracked.

Kustomer review by User

"A great platform that's making changes quickly for us to adapt"

What do you like best?

I love that it uses Watson to gauge customer sentiment rather than relying on surveys, which is not ideal for our brand. The searches make it easy to designate queues by user and the service level data gives us great information on how our agents are performing. The chat was also easy to implement to our site!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to get conversation sentiment, rather than leaving at the conversation level for us to validate how well our agents were doing at a sentiment level. Additionally, we had a problem with the chat javascript interfering with a pixel on our site, so our team had to redevelop the implementation. Finally, I wish that searching by keyword was better. Additionally, the Facebook Messenger integration caused each response to come through as a new conversation instead of threading, which was disruptive to our workflow.

Kustomer provided us with the attention we were not getting from Zendesk and has allowed us to deploy different CEx touchpoints in an on-brand way.

Kustomer review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Did not deliver what we were expecting "

What do you like best?

I loved how Kustomer looked for our customers, it was a plain text email that went right to their inbox. We ran into three main issues and our rep did try to help us out by connecting us to product as well as other companies who use the product for similar cases as ours, but we still did not resolve the issues we had.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely hated the lack of insight when it came to reporting. It was so hard to get a clear idea how many contacts we received and under what category these fell in. Kustomer fell short in delivering a solution that did not involve exporting raw data to build out a report. They also were not clear about the lack insight into reporting when they sold us on the product, which was a disappointment. We were very clear about what we needed but at the end of the day, could not measure our success with Kustomer. A few other issues: Trying to forward an email to someone external (outside of Kustomer) is non-existent. We were given a Beta version to try and it was so hit or mess and didn't include the original message. Such a bad experience for the customer and for us. We did not have an API integration since it took a lot of back end work, so we had to import users to email which was fine, but definitely confusing and not as seamless as it is on other platforms.

We were hoping to offer white glove service - Kustomer helped us deliver the message, but not measure the success of the program. We switched platforms for more transparency into reporting.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Great idea, not the greatest experience! "

What do you like best?

I would say, the best feature of Kustomer, is the omnichannel functionality. It is awesome that you can reach out to customers on every channel there is on one single platform. Kustomer also allows for a personalized experience for our Customers and it is the first step when establishing a relationship with them.

What do you dislike?

I would say how the workflows are created, it needs more flexibility. Our needs and product are specific and unique and we really need more flexible workflows. Not just the workflows we also need more open hands to adjust Kustomer as a product to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kustomer is a great tool and the perfect platform for omnichannel customer service. It is user-friendly and easy to learn.

We use Kustomer for our Customer Support team and other related teams, the ability to have all the teams communicate on this platform is great.

Kustomer review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Not What I Had Hoped For"

What do you like best?

I liked the layout of the the home page and the customizable responses that you can add yourself. Very easy to use template wise.

What do you dislike?

There was no way to flag spam requests that we see repeatedly by the same email easily. A simple spam folder would have been neat to separate the clutter from requests that need attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

got to make the way you filter messages easier for a regular user. There may have been a way by coding it but thats too much! Also there has to be a better way for the user to check all requests from one email. The UI is hard to understand with the pin.

We are able to respond to customers and potential clients. The benefits are that we have all requests coming directly to us in an organized way.

Kustomer review by Jaela  H.
Jaela H.

"User Friendly Communication Platform "

What do you like best?

I love that Kustomer provides a seamless experience where I can be on the phone, look at emails/chat, and pull up customers orders all from the same screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the complication of the search engine. Some terms/search terms are confusing

Tech, billing, and shipping issues are being resolved. I have realized that it is very easy to solve issues due to the notification system

"Awesome Features "

What do you like best?

I like the features that kustomer offers because it makes sending emails that much easier with being organized. One that I am really fond of due to always proofreading after I submit is being able to undo a sent email by delaying the outbound time.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing with my QnR being applied when closing out emails. Sometimes i get overwhelmed with the open messages that attack me everyday when i log in. It should be a minimum to how many I would like to see.

i solve retention issues with our members. the benefits that i have realized are being able to look into past correspondence easily to determine proper exceptions that can and cannot be made as well as take a breif quick look into accounts that are linked.

"Great platform! "

What do you like best?

I love how well Kustomer aggregates all customer feedback and inquiries into one easy to use application. It's so easy for our team to use - very intuitive if you are a new user.

What do you dislike?

Right now, our phone system isn't integrated into the Kustomer application, which I'd love to see for future!

We are easily able to help our customers faster with this application. I love that you can snooze or mark a conversation done, create searches for particular tags, and get real time metrics in the reporting section.

Kustomer review by Lauren K.
Lauren K.

"Excellent ticketing system"

What do you like best?

Easy way to see your notes in one place, what is closed what it is still open and you need to wok on

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I don't want at this moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is awesome

Finance issues, menu issues, and a lot other problems that our partners are facing with

Kustomer review by Rhett A.
Rhett A.

"Best CRM Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

With Kustomer, everything is centered around the customer (no pun intended). No more tickets, tracking down various conversations, managing different tools. The product organizes all communications from every medium into a single, organized timeline. AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

They have continued to improve the mobile experience, which is my only feedback for improvement.

We can have great conversations with customers because we know all of their history very easily. Transferring customers to other people is a breeze.

Kustomer review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great for Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Kustomer nicely gathers all the ways in which your customer can contact you and provides you with so many different ways to customize how you’d like to view messages.

What do you dislike?

I wish the viewing across multiple screens was a little more synced. Like if you view a conversation and close it on one screen you have to refresh your other screen for that to be reflected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a chance!

Kustomer saves us from having to dig through an inbox of emails by separating actual customers from other things like junk and automatic emails.

Kustomer review by Britton W.
Britton W.

"A happy Kustomer Customer"

What do you like best?

After setup, Kustomer is super reliable and feature rich.

What do you dislike?

The setup was a little rough and took some while getting used to. Agent management can be confusing, but you get the hang of it.

Communication with our customers and workforce.

"All in one! "

What do you like best?

I like that Kustomer integrates all aspects of a customer's interaction. We can easily see the entire picture of a customer's experience with our service.

What do you dislike?

This is a pro/con of Kustomer, there are a lot of options and customization available with Kustomer that it can feel overwhelming for a new user.

Kustomer has been invaluable for our team efficiency as we are easily able to integrate all of our tools used to service our customers.

Kustomer review by Aleksandar I.
Aleksandar I.

"Kustomer review"

What do you like best?

Very useful tool for in company communication and problem solving.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its a bit slow but any issues get fixed very quick.

I am solving everyday problems and communicate between different teams in the company.

Kustomer review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Great for communications with coworkers "

What do you like best?

help keeps tracks of different issues any time there are any issues with one of our customers we can track them using Kx

What do you dislike?

A more natural way to track issues sometimes when searching in the app is hard to look for the specific problems a customer is having. Customer may have different questions should be able to merge.

We resolved our customer service issues and seller demands and request

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Kustomer.... Its what you NEED!!!"

What do you like best?

I love how you can customize it to fit your personal needs

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot pull lists for each team to see who is in any specific team all at once - there is no way to just export a list

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you are able to get the reporting you need from all channels

We use Kustomer as our ticketing and call routing platform

"Kustomer is great! "

What do you like best?

It was easy to switch to from the previous system that we were using.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I don't have any complaints. Whenever there's been an issue with the site, Kustomer always lets you know and that they are taking care if it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Kustomer, it is truly user-friendly you will not regret it.

Any customer emails that come through for orders, order adjustments, problem-solving, etc.

Kustomer review by User

"Great CRM, Highly Recommended"

What do you like best?

User friendly, it's easy to navigate. Took me less than 2 hours to understand it's platform.Like the colors as well. Makes it lively to the eyes.

What do you dislike?

Can be tricky for first timers, or those who haven't tried using a CRM. Also, outages is somehow very frequent which delays work,

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Email support for company partners. Very useful and makes our emails more professionals.

Kustomer review by Internal Consultant in Hospitality
Internal Consultant in Hospitality

"Super Easy"

What do you like best?

All communications about customer from all mediums is nicely organized so you can see everything about the customer. Everything is wrapped up nicely in your workspace. You can view everything and it's easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I have had no issues with this platform.

My team and I were able to get a comprehensive veiw of our customers information. We didn t have so go across multiple platforms in order to create a customer profile. It's amazing and a great time saver.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Innovative, with room for improvement. "

What do you like best?

I like the look. Overall the platform is gorgeous and simply looking. I also like the Team's willingness to help their new customers succeed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting features and the "conversations" concept instead of cases. I think if you're the type of company where you will have several tickets back and forth with one customer this platform is going to be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the type of customer interactions your company has regularly before deciding to choose this platform.

Able to easily locate tagged cases to improve an overall issues we see repeatedly. This in turn allows us to find solutions to solving product bugs.

"Effortless and Effecient"

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to view all customer communication in one place, I also love being able to link the account to the actual communication.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have not found anything that I dislike about this platform which is great!!!

Increased volume over chat and email channels and customer response time for resolving issues.

Kustomer review by User

"Kustomer has changed our Business"

What do you like best?

We have integrated Kustomer into our system and it has been very helpful in providing visibility into all of our accounts we manage

What do you dislike?

we also use salesforce so i wish there was a way to easily see the tickets in salesforce

tracking tickets for our accounts, responding frequently, assigning tickets, addressing issues in a timely fashion

"Kustomer rocks!"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface and how quickly the network speed is.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the features are a bit confusing. I am not in Customer support and only use KX sparingly so I am not fully in tune with all the features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

Keeping better track of both customer and client communications.

Kustomer review by User

"Very fast and very detailed reports"

What do you like best?

It very useful in daily basis work, it also gives very informative metrics. What I value the most is that you can listen to the recordings and also making new searches are very easy and you can set specific user-based permissions for it.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of tickets that are not merged and also some bugs appear sometimes but overall it is almost perfect.

Customer service via Phone, Email, and SMS. It is helpful since everything is on the right category and you have a lot of options.

Kustomer review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Great CRM Platform for Small Startup"

What do you like best?

Kustomer is a super helpful CRM platform, and allows me and my colleagues to better help our customers.

What do you dislike?

There was somewhat of a steep learning curve as a new user, but once you use the platform, it is clear that each function is very well thought out.

greatly improves the customer's experience and allows the company to better interact with their clientele.

Kustomer review by Daisy B.
Daisy B.

"Very helpful platform"

What do you like best?

Having the possibility to enter internal and external notes. Being able to generate different reports as well as combining different types of conversations such as emails, texts etc.

What do you dislike?

Experiencing some outages (such as delayed emails) but this issues seems to be happening less lately.

Having customer profile and shop profile is definitely a release. This helps us to be more efficient and give support immediately.

"Customer service Representative"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it connects with talk desk, I like the snooze options, the different tabs for texting and emails, and I like how I can have multiple cases up at once.

What do you dislike?

I will say since the first time I started with ParkWhiz KX has grew and Changed it has always been good to use my problems per say wouldn’t be with KX more so the other things we use it with

Solving customers problems through text or email .

Kustomer review by User

"Kustomer has been pretty seamless. "

What do you like best?

Kustomer makes it easy to manage customers, keep information organized, and keep connectivity at its prime.

What do you dislike?

The chat feature's functionality isn't always optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it to get familiarized with all of its functions

How to best keep customers satisfied with utmost efficiency.

"It's pretty good."

What do you like best?

It sends emails very fast. It lets us contact customers efficiently and easily.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's a really good app. There's not much that needs to be fixed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep doing what youre doing

Customer service. Kustomer makes things a lot simpler.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Amazing product, awesome service"

What do you like best?

Kustomer is very user-friendly, can easily be customized and the service their team provides is unparalleled.

What do you dislike?

Creating and adjusting workflows to automate processes is somewhat confusing.

We are providing our customers with omni-channel support and have improved our customer satisfaction and SLAs.

Learning about Kustomer?

* We monitor all Kustomer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.