Kustomer Reviews & Product Details

Kustomer Overview

What is Kustomer?

Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.

Kustomer Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Kustomer is a CRM designed for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer.

The Kustomer platform uses intelligence to automate repetitive manual tasks, assess customer sentiment, and provide agents unprecedented insights into their history. Kustomer’s intelligence capabilities uses any data stored within the platform to guide agent and customer decisions, streamlining the experience and improving outcomes.

Customer-centric, not ticket-centric, the platform unifies all of a company’s customer data including purchase and interaction history within a customizable agent workspace. By combining this information into an actionable timeline for every customer, agents have the full context needed to deliver data-driven, insightful conversations that feel personal, yet effortless for both agent and customer.

As a true omnichannel platform, Kustomer provides a single threaded discussion about a topic that spans all of the channels that companies use to communicate with their customers, eliminating the disparate applications and disconnected channels that create communication silos that fragment customer service experiences, cause agent collision, and leave customers frustrated.

Kustomer
2015
New York, NY
@kustomer

Kustomer Videos

Kustomer Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Kustomer community
Have you used Kustomer before?

Kustomer Reviews

Showing 287 Kustomer reviews
Already have Kustomer?
What do you like best?

I CRM itself is highly customizable and most of the tools are user friendly and useful. The support itself is FANTASTIC and Kustomers engineers/support staff are very helpful.

I have had a lot of complicated workflows that had been new to me, and I had to contact support a LOT to get help with making a lot of them work correctly. Having those interactions has really made any of the frustrating parts of learning a new tool as pleasant as possible.

I have also been enjoying the new webinars, and I hope there can be more learning opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find that the HTML/JAVASCRIPT tools used to edit themes is not as flexible as I would like. I end up exporting the files to my local machine and using my own editor to make changes and then import/paste them back into Kustomers web browser.

The most difficult part when editing is using the "find" feature within the editor window. If you search for something that has, let's say 20 occurrences within a CCS stylesheet, the search filter will only allow you to find the first occurrence within the document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely suggest checking out what Kustomer has to offer. Schedule a demo and talk with their team. So far it has been a really wonderful tool for us and usable for all members of our support staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interacting with our community quickly and efficiently. I have been able to also make alterations to the CRM to embed some additional tools/sites that we frequently use which makes our work process a lot more streamlined and less cluttered.

We also need to start creating more robust member profiles and using Kustomer reporting to help influence our support and product decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

la facilidad de poder capturar informacion y compartir con los usuarios, ademas es muy sencilla su interfaz lo que hace que los agentes puedan aprender muy rapidamente a usarla, ademas le brinda a la organizacion una manera facil de brindar un contacto rapido y eficaz a los usuarios que contactan para generar algun tipo de reclamacion por una mala experiencia en la app para la cual se tiene utilizada la herramienta, ademas se mantiene en constante mejora, lo que hace que aumente y optimice el recurso y tenga siempre mejores funcionalidades las cuales pueden ser utiles para distintas areas de servicio al cliente de la compañia e incluso para recibir un feedback mucho mayor dentro de la organizacion y se puedan mejorar algunas fallas dentro de la compañia ya que se puede dejar un historico de las fallas que reportan los usuarios, la verdad ha sido un cambio positivo para la experiencia de los usuarios la implementacion de Kustomer para nosotros Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

a veces tiene algunos bugs al momento de loguear la cuenta, y las imagenes tardan un poco en descargar, y tiene mucha informacion en la pantalla lo que a veces la hace un poco dificil de entender, la informacion muchas veces tiende a saturar la pantalla inicial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

disponer de tiempo para poder manejar de manera optima y conocer todas las funcionalidades, ya que son muy utiles pero requieren cierto tiempo para aprenderlas, tratar de tener especificamente el manejo de la interfaz inicial ya que puede ser confuso gracias a todas las funcionalidades Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

inconvenientes con entregas de usuario o problemas con el uso de su app de Rappi Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that you can see all the customer's tickets at a glance. It's easier to keep track of the conversation history. The reporting/analytics is very easy to comprehend, really helps me with my regular reporting. The interface is very straightforward which helps us respond very efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit of a challenge integrating Facebook Messenger and IG. I can't tell much that I don't like. It's so easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a comprehensible and user-friendly platform, this is the perfect app to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ticket disposition is very helpful to funnel down the top drivers, hence, we get a better view of the areas we need to work on. We use Kustomer to answer customer inquiries. Efficiency is very important and providing excellent service is very important in my department. With the templates and how user-friendly the platform is, we always meet our SLA and consistent 5-star satisfaction rating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While their chat widget is not quite as robust as Intercom (which we previously used), they win in the configurability department. Additionally there primary use case seems to CX and in-app chat— whereas with Intercom we saw that they were moving toward inbound sales lead gen. Kustomer is built around the idea of configurable courses of action based on inbound chat leads and data that you can send to their API. Using this approach, we can do some interesting automation of some of our business processes. Overall, I would recommend Kustomer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The chat widget could use an overhaul. The ios widget is written in objective-c making it painful to integrate into a Swift codebase. Also they do not support push notification for chat responses. On the web side, their sdk could be more react/typescript friendly. We've heard as of Nov 2020 that both of these SDKs have been rewritten and are currently in beta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Kustomer for in-app chat based customer support. We have a fairly informal, non-ticket based cx experience so it meets our needs quite well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that everything is in one place under the customer's profile and everything is noted based on what kind of contact has been made, i.e. SMS or email.

I also like the fact that you can contact customers via phone or SMS quickly and easily and that access to customer profiles is easy to find and change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be troublesome to scroll through everything looking for certain things. I can't see any way of avoiding that. It may be better if things were organized horizontally based on what kind of contact, so SMS would be one column, Email would be another, etc.

I also dislike the fact that some customers cannot be merged if they have the same email address. We do have customers who will contact us with the correct email, but it is not the correct customer name because it is a spouse or partner. We do get stuck in loops where we can't merge the tickets and have to create a new customer when it is unnecessary since searching will not pull up the one that is causing the block. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having everything in one place is very helpful for customer service because anyone who looks at the customer can see what others have done and anything that the customer has submitted, like photos of service issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it assigns it to a specif user and that you can see all the previous notes even if you didn't write them. The snooze feature is a plus. I like how it emails you when your tagged or assigned. Easy to find a customer with just a phone number. Creating a customer is easy and fast. Love how we can text a customer.It is really easy to sign in. If im busy and unable to complete a kustomer sent to me I like how I can assign it to another team member. Once I figured it out how to view my open kustomer that came in very handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know how to find Kustomer Ive closed. If there is a way its hard to find. Can only have so many past order viewed. I hate how when sending a note it always closed after post and I have to reopen it, and sometimes i forget. I also dislike how you cant upload more than 3 photos at a time or I can't just upload the picture I have to add text to send the pictures.I dislike how can only have 20 past viewed. I dont like how I cant change my profile picture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Takes a minute to get used to but better than what used before. Makes communication easy even when in different departments. Easy to communicate to the customer to because sometimes customers don't answer weird number but they will a text message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating with all team member and department more easily. Customers are able to get a call back from service. I like how we can see what has been done in the past so when customer comes in to follow up we can see what been done to help them in past. The benefits are sometimes it is faster than emailing a department. I no longer have to give a customer my phone number I can use kustomer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature in Kustomer is the timeline that's available for contacts, where we can merge and solve issues together. Making conversations and tickets easy to be consistent with customers and review their company history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While they're working on building out the support on their system more, the improvement of support/instruction on some of their complex systems as well as an explanation of their potential would be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kustomer has everything you need to set you up for success, but one thing I really like is that they're constantly working on improving and implementing new things. If you have a custom integration they're more then happy to help figure out at solution for you and that's one of things I really like. Their ethos is so similar to us at Cotopaxi so we operate on similar wavelengths- it's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do all customer interactions (with the exception of Instagram) via Kustomer, making it really easy to review customer product orders, interactions and history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to organize customer profiles and merge tickets is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've used many CRMs over the last 20 years and I have to say I am most impresed by the ins and outs. I definitely would like more detailed stats and the ability to have more then one (🌟 stared) or favorite customers.IE I would like to be able to mark a Customer for follow-ups, active sales leads that I AM working on and customer service. Right now I just have to star them all and go through them 1 by 1to see what I need to follow-up on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product as a Customer Service technician. Super easy, streamlined, works well with existing built-in company platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily find multiple accounts for a customer and merge them into one account. Solving future miss communication issue from a customer calling in under one number then calling in on their lan line and us having no record of the issue. Prompts me to look for the customer in other ways so the next time they call in no matter what phone number they have we can bring them up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that Kustomer is an omnichannel system that allows for efficiency of agents when working on customer tickets. The ability to integrate calls, phone, text, and continue with email within one system has simplied processes for our team. The integration of our e-commerce playform has allowed for personalized interactions with customers with less questions. We utilize Kustomer alongside our CSAT system which makes customer retention quicker as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Kustomer was able to integrate with our Marketing email platform and our warehouse/shipping platform. If we were able to integrate this, we would have a better view into what each of our customers are experiencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I absolutely recommend utilizing the Kustomer integration team for any proposed ideas that you have or need from Kustomer. We did this and were able to integrate many systems we did not know that we could without the help of this team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have realized that Kustomer allows us to better track issues/problems that customers may be having by the ability to create custom Klasses. We also have been able to view the use of shortcuts and better utilize when we need to change these if the use case drops by our agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can have my own settings and really utilize things like dark mode and different tones so that I am not frustrated by the sound of my computer all day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to see more of my chat history. I would like to be able to go back more than just 24 hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used several different systems and I find this one is easy and just so nice to use. I switch between systems and pages all day and I never have to worry about missing anything with Kustomer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this as a way for our agents to contact supervisors. This has been great since work from home and we will be switching to this platform for our agents to talk with our members. The benefits have been overwhelming. This platform makes it more even instead of a few supervisors being overwhelmed with helping all the agents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Internal Product
What do you like best?

I like how I can setup APIs and hooks to enrich it's feature set via workflows.

The ability to integrate tools like Slack, Aircall, and Sourcepoint has made Kustomer an amazing customer service tool.

With this flexibility we can take a conversation, send it out to a third party service for something like language detection, and then have the service classify the text, then we can build a Kustomer workflow that logs the classification and redirects the conversation to the appropriate person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the Kustomer and Customer name conflict gets a little confusing at first. But you get over it with time.

The other point that gets confusing at first is the concept of conversations, you need to be very careful in how you setup your inbox so conversation stays in the same thread, or you will have an issue where multiple conversations will get logged separately when they should be part of the one thread. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone considering a customer service tool that is flexible enough to integrate with the rest of our stack Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Kustomer as a way to manage inbound customer requests and questions. It gives a transparent view into all requests and lets us sort and process. We don't have a large team, so everyone pitches in and Kustomer helps track everything transparently.

Kustomer also helps you sort through a firehose of requests. With the help of labels and workflows, we were able to tame the backlog of request very easily, and we have the ability to see how we are doing via dashboards and reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The timeline of events, I think it's very convenient that all the notes are in a timeline format and you can see a history of an account. Anyone that logs in to a customer's profile can get all the info to see what was happening in the past.

I also like that it can be linked to my email and that I can be notified every time someone tags me to get my attention.

Love that you can use the platform for external communication with clients and internal within the company and that team.

It is really good that you can get insights into the team's performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting, creating reports can be a little more user friendly. It's a little bit challenging for a new user, especially at a rep level. It would be good if anyone can create a report where they can see their progress and the job they did that day/week/month. Compare it to other colleagues etc.

Resolve issues and notes by filtering out specific topics would be a good feature.

Also, whenever you create a search there is a limited amount of filters you can use. It would be good if the limit is higher, or even better, it's unlimited. As an example, I would like to add a filter of 50 users (my team) on a search to see all their notes, and then organize them by alphabetical order or handling time of the note. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I usually work with internal notes, emails and SMSs. The biggest problem we are solving is cross-functional communication and having all the info in one place. Benefits - able to check any info and find out what happened with an account even years ago. We can also always be informed of what is going on by tagging eachother.

I find it extremely easy and convenient that you can use the same service for internal and external communication. You do not need to switch platforms for that purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how the messages are arranged so you can see each email from a customer. I also like that you can combine multiple emails and it will arrange the messages in chronological order. Sometimes when a customer emails multiple times about the same issue, it can be cumbersome to compare when each message was sent, so this is a time-saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the general UI - it looks more like a phone app than a professional computer program. (This might just be a Gen X vs Millenial difference in taste, though.)

I don't like that you can't add images to a note and view them without having to click on them.

I don't like that I can't create my own personal saved replies.

Sometimes the interaction with Grammarly will make it so I can't view part of the reply window and I'll have to add several line breaks to see the text I'm typing. I looked at Grammarly's settings, but I couldn't find a way to resolve this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple customer support platform that should be easy for most employees to learn. It could use a few more advanced features, such as the ability to save personal canned replies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned above, combining messages to see them in chronological order is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kustomer it's the best choice to communicate within the company. Keeping track of your tickets, your teams' tickets has never been this easy. Besides, you can also provide the best service for your customers as it provides the chat, text and email communication method. It notifies you about the tickets you are tagged at, gives the option to snooze a ticket and it also notifies when the snooze expires, as well as every activity for a specific account that you're following. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kustomer makes our day to day job easier, therefore there's nothing I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Kustomer to big and growing companies, as it is one of the best tools to keep everything in track, organised and it's easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can use Kustomer to help customers with support service, communication between the teams, keeping your tasks organised, as well as the tickets are being equally divided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My experience with Talkdesk
What do you like best?

I really love using Kustomer. In our company it's really important how you interact with your colleagues between the departments and Kustomer is the perfect tool. I am always informed when I have an important note to resolve or when I am mentioned in one. It's really fast and reliable. I never had any issues using Kustomer and our team loves using it. I recommend!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I am working over a year and I never had a bad experience. It's awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really easy and helpful and you can do anything you want! I use it on a daily basis and the everyday workflow on Kustomer is really simple. I interact with other departments through it and the communication is really simple. I am always notified about new conversations and everything is up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are sharing problems and information between our departments and it's really helpful. I can see my open conversations and how much I've closed. It's really beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Services Associate II
E-Learning
What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, all information in one place, using the diffrent communication tabs for ease of use. The text and email tabs are easy to use and the automatic send feature is great for doing larger emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow when using wifi, can be cluttered when opening mulit tabs. Should be more intuitive when closing a customer's page. For example often times a profile is closed by it appears that I'm still viewing them because that is the default setting . Would love it it automatically cleared our the profile when moving to the next one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See above Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving communication issues with Guests. Able to contact them across platforms. Ease of Use. Able to solve multiple issues at once. The need for additional contact is not needed because we are able to solve them within the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of my absolute favorite features that Kustomer has is the ability to mark a case as done but have it re-open should the customer respond to an email or text sent to them. This makes it easy to put a case out-of-mind until the customer gets around to responding, because sometimes they're slow to getting back to me and the open cases would pile up otherwise and I hate to see clutter. I also love the ability to see both my current open and snoozed conversations as well as my recently completed, making it super easy to go back and find something I might need from the last few days or weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I heavily dislike is that sometimes, cases won't show up. I'm actually not sure if this is a problem with Kustomer itself or with an integration into Kustomer, but sometimes I'll get calls that just don't populate in Kustomer at all or they don't auto-assign to me and I have to go hunt them down. It takes time and effort that I could be putting forth to our customers instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a CRM that's simple and easy to use, has a nice design that's both intuitive and easy on the eyes, I couldn't possibly recommend Kustomer more. Kustomer has been the best CRM I've ever used, for a multitude of reasons. It's responsive, has very little downtime, easy to navigate, and you're able to spend more time helping customers than trying to fiddle with and figure out the software itself. Emailing and texting customers is a breeze, merging conversations with existing customers is painless, escalating cases and collaborating with other agents on a case is as simple as submitting a context card or @ mentioning the person you need in a note.

That isn't to say that it isn't flawless, as there are some little hiccups here and there that can be a little frustrating, but I think that is says a lot about the software that the little problems can be easily overlooked because of how well everything else runs in comparison. Sure, it's annoying sometimes that my calls don't populate at all or it doesn't auto-assign something to me, but that's such a small issue that the ease and simplicity of everything else makes up for that.

If you're still unsure, I'd see if you're able to trial the software just to take a look for yourself. I think that you'll be blown away by how well Kustomer is put together and how seamlessly it functions. To skip over Kustomer without giving it a chance would be doing a disservice to yourself and your company, in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kustomer helps us stay in contact with and assist our customers by reaching out to them by email and text. It allows for easy sending and receiving of images and documents to make sure we're providing our customers with the best support that we can, and enables us to quickly and painlessly escalate cases that need further attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Experience
What do you like best?

The number of tasks I'm able to stay on top of and reply to or solve in a timely manner without feeling overwhelmed. The ability to snooze and check in on tickets of importance really helps me evaluate where to put my time in my day to day. This is extremely helpful in managing my workload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The occasional bugs here and there but those are always resolved in a timely manner and usually reported before I notice them myself. I do wish that being tagged in an item was more prevalent as to not get lost in other notifications as these tend to be important cross team notifications we need to be better involved in for a timely resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize all the features Kustomer has to offer. They really can save alot of time and even make certain tasks much easier to manage in a busy workday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to see the amount of tasks I have completed or still need to complete, helpful for time management with a clear and concise view of my workload. With the layout and setup of Kustomer, very few things if any get lost in the cracks. It's extremely user friendly with little to no time in getting accustomed to it and can hit the ground running when using. The shortcut option as well is such a time-saver and really helps develop a great brand voice as the entire team can see all shortcuts made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kustomer is incredibly simple for the end user, allowing agents to get up to speed fast. While simple, it has a well put together interface and is relatively resource light on computers. The "whole customer" style organization of the conversations is very in-tune with today's support needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can experience delays, though they're not frequent. The API can have hiccups, so depending on how you handle reporting, you may need to be vigilant with that. Id like to have more versatile reporting and WFM functions in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to ask about integrations vital to your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Again, it's really streamlined our team's ability to answer customer inquiries. Integrations with social media platforms are becoming more robust which is really preparing us to scale our social team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it organizes patient profiles. I also enjoy how the search functions allow you to search for any comm including the Patients'/Customers' name(s). I like that you can select different sounds for chats/texts/emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times there are sound glitches, which I'm sure get worked on every day so it's not much to improve on. Perhaps the organization of timelines/comms can be made a little better. Maybe if you have it organized into tabs between calls (inbound/outbound), texts, emails, chats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Refer to it as Koostumer when training, it can be difficult to decipher whether or not you're referring to the customer or to the app, Kustomer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to speak to multiple people at once is cool. Problems I've solved? None. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.