Splash Reviews & Product Details

What is Splash?

Splash is a technology company that powers advanced event marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. Our platform provides all the tools you need to seamlessly plan, market, manage, and measure the impact of your event program while informing the rest of your marketing program. From simplifying event page and email creation to capturing audience insights and measuring event ROI, Splash helps you increase efficiency and effectiveness at every stage of your event programs. With Splash, you can transform your event marketing from logistics and planning to a powerful, integrated marketing strategy. Splash will help you get your event in front of the right audience, optimize conversions at each stage of the event lifecycle, and ensure seamless follow ups and reporting. That way, you can empower your team to execute events that bring in more leads, shorten the sales cycle, drive new business, and strengthen relationships with your customers.

Splash Screenshots

1-50 of 89 total Splash reviews

Splash Reviews

1-50 of 89 total Splash reviews
Growth Marketing Manager

"Splash is my favorite tool in my MarTech stack "

What do you like best?

I love that Splash helps us prioritize design and data in one platform. As a hospitality tech company, we believe that the guest experience is essential, but we also need to make decisions based on data in order to improve our operations and generate more ROI.

What do you dislike?

The on-boarding process, account management, and support all leave something to be desired. We're a pretty technically savvy team and figured it out, but the whole process is way more self-service than you might expect. Team is a bit slow to respond, but they are generally lovely people to work with. Splash is clearly still in startup mode and has a few kinks to work out with their team and the tech, but we're excited to watch them grow and continue to refine the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it!! It will save you so much time and help you make data driven decisions surrounding events. Also the landing pages and emails are better than anything you'll find in other event platforms or ESPs.

Splash has helped us streamline our end to end event management in a number of ways. We're now able to create more aesthetically pleasing, on brand pages in a shorter amount of time, and we're able to track our event data in a more accurate way. We're following up with event leads faster and seeing more opportunities come from events. Conversely, we can now also see which events don't perform well for us so we know how to reallocate budget in the future. Splash has made a big impact on our events strategy and we're so glad it's part of our tech stack.

Digital Marketing Manager - Events

"Revitalizing our events process with Splash"

What do you like best?

The speed at which we can move is incredible. I don't have a stat line to tell you how much time we've saved building events, but the impact is significant. We can collaborate in an event much like a Google doc which has brought our team closer to the process and inclusive. It's not only changing the look and feel of our events program, it is changing the way we work too!

What do you dislike?

Not having an asset library built into Splash.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool brings all of your event efforts into one place. Designers, copywriters, field marketing and digital marketing all land here to collaborate.

Speed, scale, brand consistency, data repository, and a nice sync to Marketo/Salesforce. The tool is bringing our Field Marketing and Digital Marketing teams closer together. It's brilliant!

"Splash allows me to streamline the event invite and check-in process"

What do you like best?

Having one platform that makes not only my job easier but easier to work with different sectors of my company. With the Salesforce integration, I am able to work with our sales team to build an invite list and then easily sync it with Splash. This is also extremely helpful with tracking event ROI and keeping everyone updated internally on RSVP's.

What do you dislike?

I stopped using the email feature to distribute invites because they always go to junk. We now have our design team create a JPEG "flyer", which is basically a miniature version of our Splash page and hyperlink it to direct everyone to our Splash page. We send out the flyer via our events alias, events@indexexchange.com

With Splash we are able to easily bridge the gap between marketing and sales. We are able to turn event attendees into sales leads and build a database of our event attendees.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"Splash – game changers in event communications"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The software has a similar interface to other web platforms such as Squarespace & Wix, so it didn't take long to get up and running. Wherever I encountered a question or problem, Splash would almost certainly have a training resource to help my query, or their great customer support team would be on hand to help.

What do you dislike?

Design features aren't as extensive as some other larger, design web platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate. The platform for us, paid for itself within the first couple of months, just in terms of time saved. It has really added value to what we do, and has been really well received throughout the business.

We have evolved how we produce internal communications for our extensive range of events that our company puts out. Our events are key to the culture our company tries to employ. The past 6+ months using Splash has really added value to what we do.

Marketing Coordinator
Publishing

"Thank you, Splash, for elevating Ad Age events!"

What do you like best?

I love that Splash offers two "modes"--Designer Mode and Designer Pro. Both modes are very user friendly, but it helps that Splash offers training at both levels. I recently reached out to our account manager, Christina, to request a custom template, and to my delight the template was ready a few hours later! So needless to say, our team is extremely pleased with the level of support and attention we've received.

What do you dislike?

So far, no dislikes! Whenever I run into trouble, I know I can contact support and be met with a helpful response in a timely manner. I particularly appreciate that Support provides videos showing the fix in action!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely utilize trainings! The platform is vert user friendly, but there a lot of benefits that are explained thoroughly during trainings.

Splash pages allow us to save time and resources when promoting an event, while still producing a high-quality page that is on-brand. The benefits we've enjoyed include awesome-looking event pages including our own custom templates, the ability to easily track RSVPs, and an awesome account manager, to name a few things.

Marketing Coordinator

"LOVE Splash"

What do you like best?

There are so many features about Splash that I find useful, to start with is the ease of creating and scheduling emails, with the Google Calendar feature. I also love the mobile app for check in at my events. It makes it so easier to know who our attendees were and send a thank you email.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I currently am having issues with on Splash.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although splash is available free, it is definitely worth paying for the platform. It helps keep your branding consistent and you have access to better features.

Splash helps us track our ROI from events with the check in feature, which is super beneficial.

Marketing Manager

"The perfect tool to streamline your event marketing skills - Especially as a beginner! "

What do you like best?

I came across the free version of Splash when I got "thrown-in" to a new role, one I was interested in, but new little about. Starting a new role at an event-heavy organization was daunting, so I was searching for the best tool for the job. It's simple to use, even simpler after all the trainings and workshops you can join, and truly makes an event planners job easier! A beginner can create beautiful event pages, invites, and reminders with ease. 2 years later, I've convinced internal leadership at my company to invest in the business version so we could sync with our CRM and I couldn't see myself using any other event marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when sometimes the HTML code gets messy when forwarding Splash Invites to other inboxes. Our Sales team prefers to do things a bit differently and send out their own invites in outlook vs using the email sender. I only use the email sender to communicate with RSVPs. Luckily, Splash has an amazing and responsive Support team that helped figure out why that was happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool that's super fast to implement within your organization, something to help you streamline all of your event marketing processes, and an easy-to-use interface, Splash is it.

I can easily sync our leads/RSVPs with Salesforce with ease which helps us tract leads and campaign ROI without all the manual effort.

Manager, Brand Experience
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Splash and how it streamlined our events"

What do you like best?

As a global company, prior to using Splash, individual teams were using a variety of event platforms from Eventbrite to Google forms with little brand consistency and, most importantly, no integration with Salesforce, our CRM. I like our brand-customized templates which make it easy to look great, the intuitive backend, and of course, Salesforce integration to measure the ROI of our events. (plus they're team is kind of awesome and hilarious).

What do you dislike?

Tough one. There's new features we want (concurrent session registration, integration with other apps), but often these are in Splash's product pipeline, so nothing has been a major barrier thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can seem like a large ticket price for the paid version, but you get what you pay for. High quality product, constantly adding features, excellent customer support, and beautiful design.

Brand consistency, Salesforce integration, measuring ROI of events, low-fees on ticketed events, and constantly impressing our guests with a great interface. What I've realized is the demand for Splash pages in our office has increased four fold over the last two years. Once you have a beautiful platform, it's hard to go back. We've also been able to track our attendees engagement with us post-events.

Digital Production Designer

"Splash Around!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Splash is not only their top of the line events platform that allows our regional marketing managers to seamlessly create events and track their attendees, but also Splash's extremely fast and professional success team. Any time I've needed help—whether it be design, back-end dev, or even a simple email question—a Splash representative has responded quickly, and with an answer. Can't beat that!

What do you dislike?

Like all products, Splash is constantly improving and actually in communication with its clients in regards to innovation and how to continue driving success. An automatic waitlist for Splash's ticketed event system would definitely help trafficking attendees and take the task away from the actual event planner. Additionally, Splash would also help clients by creating a media gallery feature that would allow clients to house their own photography and imagery without having to rely on stock.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely consider Splash, without any doubt. Even if its inquiring with their team to meet for a kickoff meeting, you will not regret working with the platform and the team.

Splash has elevated our digital presence and allowed our members and event attendees to engage with the brand in a way that would prove extremely difficult without the Splash platform. Being able to house and manage attendee data (names, emails, and any other information that we pull from events) is also incredibly invaluable, and Splash has made the analytics and data collection effortless for us.

There are plenty of benefits working with Splash. Using the platform means working with their dedicated and extremely talented team (never have I worked with a platform/vendor that cares so much about events and success). For example, the design team was able to create our event and hub templates within a week (and that included Q&A testing on their end). And even when we had a few minor errors with the templates, the Splash design team remedied those errors almost immediately. And I cannot harp on this any more: the Splash platform can open the door to an incredible amount of attendee data that cannot be found anywhere else, *especially* with the SalesForce integration.

Marketing Executive - Customer Engagement

"SPLASH!"

What do you like best?

As a new member of the Customer Engagement team and therefore new to splash, I found I picked up the basics to the tool soon enough, but then with the proactive support of the splash team I found it quickly became second nature.

Focused on delivering exciting and bespoke events internally & externally, Splash encourages a creative license to elevate our events and prioritise data across one platform. This approach allows for better communication with our customers and therefore a more enjoyable customer journey, which in so inspires a natural buzz prior to our events!

What do you dislike?

The template can sometimes feel static and restrictive. I have experienced a few formatting glitches, however other than this I can’t complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're ever in doubt, contact the team! They are fab!

A time saving, streamline approach to event management!

AI

"Registration with Splash"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how easy it is to build, create, and use the Splash tool. It offer functions that are easy to include in a site and the attendee communication within the tool.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say dislike, but one thing that i wish Splash offered was a way to include a confirmation QR code on another email other than the confirmation email. I usually send a reminder or final details email to attendees, and this is one piece that would be nice to include.

We send the registration website to over 50,000 employees for various internal Amazon events to capture attendance, guests, and to be able to communicate details regarding the event to just those who register. By using this tool we have made our registration more efficient for our employees who register and the information we capture for their needs.

"Easy to Use/Great Results"

What do you like best?

I love SplashThat's easy to use interface. I get to customize all of my event landing pages. Its great because I get to create a page thats on brand and keeping with each event's theme. I love the templates and options they provide which makes it easy to design a page from scratch. It goes beyond the landing page and also allows me to customize the form customers fill out and the confirmation page and email they receive. Lastly, I love that I can then use the website to check guests in at our events making it an all in one tool for our event registration and tracking.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that it doesn't integrate with Salesforce. It would be great to have contacts automatically load into a campaign when they register. Right now I have to do this manually. Maybe this is soon to come??

I use SplashThat specifically for our event registration, tracking and day-of check in. Its made the process so much more creative and less time consuming.

Marketing Associate

"The best event management and marketing platform!"

What do you like best?

Splash is the best because the platform itself works so well but more importantly, prosupport is so accessible and always quick to help. I've asked them so many questions and always receive amazing help from tricky code issues to something as simple as forgetting to press save.

What do you dislike?

It sounds so cheesy but nothing, Splash does everything I need it to without any complications or stress.

Splash has made our event management so seamless. It's amazing to be able to track guests, send emails and review event analytics all in one place.

Logistics Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Fast, Efficient, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly, sleek, and responsive SplashThat is. They have multiple design options for you to choose from even in the free service. It's very intuitive and allows for a unique design option if required. It's great for a quick workshop or summit website with your own branding. When there is an issue, the SplashThat team is quick to respond and understands what you need. They are very open to feedback as well.

What do you dislike?

Small glitches when editing, like when i add more than 3 rows of Speaker bios/headshots, the website tends to automatically scroll up while you are typing.

Attendee tracking through the website is great and having professional email templates at your fingertips associated with your event really took our events up a notch.

Regional Marketing Manager - Central Team Lead

"I LOVE that we have Splash!"

What do you like best?

I love that Splash is easy-to-use, yet produces a solid, viable and attractive product!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about it, however, I do need to pay more attention to all Splash offers...there are times I overthink things, and miss what I'm looking for, when it's usually in plain sight : )

I use Splash to create reg pages, invites and reminders for our local regional marketing events for Okta. I can turn this around QUICKLY, which helps my progress toward efficiency. Work smarter, not harder!

Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer
Staffing and Recruiting

"Splash Understands What Makes an Event Successful"

What do you like best?

Splash understands that the "front door" is critical to attracting attendees. They are a design-first product and that's important to event organizers & brands that require their image and identity to translate into their events.

What do you dislike?

It has features, like analytics, that are not particularly easy to get to, so I don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to leverage events as a means of building your business or engaging with your community, Splash helps you do that with a true brand identity that is interactive and informative.

You can also get an event page up and running very quickly.

Organizing a successful event - we are able to generate a lot more excitement before the event kicks on. Helps our team create beautiful pages quickly.

Social Impact Champion
Internet

"The best Events Tool I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

I love that it syncs with Salesforce and the stock images it has in store.

What do you dislike?

Can't complain about anything except that I wish we had more stock images for Australia and New Zealand. Or stock images of the Airbnb branding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you be sure to always remember to write the passcode in the Invitation (if your privacy setting is set to Passcode Login). I

RSVPS for my events in Salesforce are now documented more clearly. The invitations that I send out are aesthetically more pleasing and possibly may even increase the RSVP response rate.

Director, Experiential Marketing

"In house Event Team at Healthcare Tech Company -- Splash's Biggest Fans"

What do you like best?

Absolutely it's how user friendly Splash is. I've been an event planner for more than a decade and have usually worked with graphic designers on anything website/design related. With Splash, I have so much more control over my event pages and they look like they were professionally designed. It also allows my team to have access to all events we are doing as a company and be able to replicate the winning designs/formats very easily.

What do you dislike?

sometimes, there are bugs but it's not disruptive to the overall process

Budget - on design time and website build costs.

Event management overall - from guest lists to presenting speakers in a compelling way - it's all in one place.

"Great Design & East of Use, But Buggy Product"

What do you like best?

I have been using Splash for the past two years and am overall happy with the product that they offer.

What do you dislike?

Splash rolls out new features on an ongoing basis, but don't QA them so they're often pretty buggy when they hit the market. Their service team also touts being a strategic partner, but I don't think that's the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the technical integrations (like SFDC and Marketo) are very important to you, there are other event products that will better support your needs. If design and being on-brand are your primary concern, Splash will allow you to create the best experience for your attendees.

Splash allows us to stay on brand across our events, and to create and customize pages and emails without needing too much support from graphic designers or web developers. It's helped us scale our programs by using templates.

Creative Director
Internet

"The best event software for large companies and enterprise"

What do you like best?

Give s us a lot design freedom and allows us to collaborate with multiple team members around the globe

What do you dislike?

Could be a bit buggy sometimes.

Templates are very cool but if you want to create something custom there is quite a learning curve, it's not a "drag and drop" platform.

We are now able to run 250+ events a year globally, to create a dedicated page for each event easily and collaborate on it from 13 different countries

Digital Marketing Coordinator
Real Estate

"Fantastic platform for event marketing & management"

What do you like best?

The landing pages on Splash are excellent. The designs are great, and the CMS for updating the page is user-friendly. The email tool is really good also. Combining both of these has majorly increased RSVP's for events. The check-in system is also a big plus and the integration with Salesforce works very well.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot. I wish it was easier to create landing page / email templates to reuse. Right now, I usually just duplicate an event and make edits to that.

Previously it was too time-consuming to create landing pages, emails, and Salesforce integrations for every event and we didn't have a good way to do digital check-in. Splash solves all those problems beautifully!

Assistant Director of Communications & Special Events
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to Use Software That Makes You Look Fancier Than You Are"

What do you like best?

Splash is really easy to use and helps make beautiful immersive pages for your events. I have found it a lot useful than other solutions that charge more but aren't as beautifully designed and has a what you see is what you get page builder.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that pricing isn't advertised. I wish I could do some more features but it seems like they only offer enterprise versions as a shared thing. As a small business I would like to use it for my events and pages but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More pricing options. Design Pro would be a great starter product that my team would buy on its own to change pages to fit out needs. The product is great but I would like more flexibility without going enterprise for our team as we cannot afford to do that at this moment in time or in the foreseeable future.

With our multiple events, we needed a solution that was cheap, visually appealing, and had space to keep all of the info on the event. It was really hard to find a solution that fit out budget that ALSO had all of the front page features that Splash had. It has been great working with it and made things simpler for our guests.

UV

"Make Events Fun Again"

What do you like best?

Splash is my go-to tool for creating invites, managing RSVPs, and doing on-site check in. The layouts make an amateur designer like me feel good about the invitations I send to guests, and the support team always get back to me within a couple hours and are super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm hungry for more. I want a feature for assigned seating, I want a way to capture business cards, I want more complex design features in the email sender. Splash has been awesome about taking my feedback so I hope these features are in the pipeline. Presently, I haven't heard of any other event app doing them, so I'm willing to see how Splash builds out these features.

My firm hosts events every other week so we need a good way to manage RSVPs. We also don't have a professional graphics designed on our team so the easy-to-use layouts make me look like a rockstar without any formal training. Also, the on-site check in app is really easy to use so it helps me capture guests for CRM.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great platform and great customer service"

What do you like best?

It is a great platform because it is very intuitive and marketing Friendly. Also I love that it can be synchronized with other platforms like Marketo and that you can track URLs to get more data from the people that registered for your events. Also, I really love that you can clone existing forms, that helpsme save time and I really appreciate that. Great customer service too!

What do you dislike?

I love it all! Maybe the data report can be more graphic , but the report you have has the basics and its ok for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to save time and use an easy to use platform for your event registration and information, this is the best platform.

I host about 2 or 3 workshops a month so Splash is very useful for me in order to comunicate in a very simple way all the details and also obtening registrtions in the same place!

"Splash Review"

What do you like best?

Splash is innovative and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were definitions of the analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great insights, customer service team and ability to customize any event whether big or small and send the right messaging is why I chose Splash over other companies.

For our events, managing and understanding who checked in and attended the event is very helpful. Adding data to guests who did not rsvp helps us capture everyone who attended the event and previously we were missing individuals.

Marketing Specialist, Global Demand Generation

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Splash has been such a great tool for my team. It is easy to use and the design capabilities are amazing. The customer service is also incredible.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues my developers run into but the Splash team is aware and working on resolving these issues. I also wish we could use tokens based on questions asked in the form.

Splash solved our event automation process and ROI calculation.

Ad Sales Intern
Music

"Amazing experience with tons of helpful features!"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable the email tab is. The user friendly experience is top notch and allows me to really connect with my event's guests, including sending reminder emails. A+

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, it's just such a multi-faceted program that it helps to have a tutorial or colleague walk you through all of the features that you may not naturally discover on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a colleague to walk you through it!

It is much easier to reach out to certain groups of clients and customize the look of our events. I would completely recommend Splash.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great user interface for creating event communications"

What do you like best?

Splash is very easy to use and has a great user interface to create the whole cycle for events from the invite, reminder, follow up and reporting. I like the user console as it has a lot of functionality that you do not have to search for.

What do you dislike?

Would like more options as far as templates, but that may be a limitation by our company as we have only created a few.

An easy to use self serve event marketing/management platform. What used to take days working with external teams (design, brand, etc.) now only takes minutes if you have all of your content.

"Amazing event software"

What do you like best?

Splash has an amazing stock library that make invites look incredibly professional. All of the different options for customizing the landing page make for a stand out invite.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be able to clone an event that has already taken place in the instance that we are doing a similar event in the same location.

Quality looking invites that are concise across the entire company. Amazing onsite event check in process with direct sync to salesforce.

Marketing Manager

"Delightful, easy-to-use event management tool"

What do you like best?

The reporting capabilities are so useful especially wherein our own systems lack data analytic tools. Splash helps make up for some of our own lost reporting. It's easy to create beautiful landing pages in minutes.

What do you dislike?

The system lacks the ability for walk-in ticket purchases specifically when we need to use a credit card swipe system or have some sort of backend POS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the Splash training for an extra boost to your creativity and effective landing pages!

Splash is helping us solve some missing reporting that we can't get from our own system.

"Terrific Product"

What do you like best?

Splash is a fantastic product that is both delightful to use and offers friendly features. The beautiful templates, the ease of using the templates and the robust support resources combined with the great and quick customer service are all great wins.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to add here, except it would be nice to be able to have more flexibility in changing the hard coded features, like the branding on the automated emails to the administrators, and the product jargon which is event specific. We use it for recruiting, so this is a very specific use case.

We use Splash for our recruiting needs and as a ATS system. We are able to centralize and move our recruiting operations online and provide a better and simple experience to our candidates and recruiters.