Lusha

Lusha offers simple tools to enrich business profiles and easily access their contact information.

Work for Lusha?

Learning about Lusha?

Lusha Reviews

Ask Lusha a Question
Showing 792 Lusha reviews
Joseph Gary A.

"key tool to save search time and find information from potential customers"

What do you like best?

I really like the idea of ​​having a tool that allows me to know more securely and efficiently our customers and I can now access the data you need through the web, especially through social networks, I also loved your use since I have been able to increase the productivity of the sales team.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints about this great tool that has brought us great benefits in a short investment time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

According to the results that I have been obtaining through its use and the great advantages that I have been able to provide to the company I can recommend this tool to any person or business that is in the world of entrepreneurship and sales since this great application allows to obtain potential and authentic connections which is key to achieve increase sales productivity.

As sales consultant, I have a great responsibility to guarantee the company strategies and methods that allow general sales in the shortest time possible, in addition to establish excellent communications and customer relations, which I must do very carefully in order to find potential customers , among other details, with Lusha I have been able to verify the existence of people finding quick, easy and safe access to their numbers and emails to carry out their verification, in this way I have been able to establish effectively communications and sales in general, becoming for me In the great experience that the company needed to increase the productivity of the sales, in the same way it has allowed me to have the benefit of carrying out all the necessary integrations regarding other services or tools of daily use such as mail. Without any doubt it has been a preventive tool since it has helped me avoid consumer fraud thanks to that works with excellent sources that has given me totally correct data.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Lusha
Shane D.

"Lusha for winners"

What do you like best?

I'm currently in a Business Development role so I'm pure lead generation and would be lost without the use of Lusha. With a growing focus on GDPR & personal data across the globe, it is becoming harder to confirm contact details for prospects which is why I'm a huge fan of Lusha. I am responsible for lead gen for 4 others and I and we can directly relate results to Lusha and wouldn't have a number of ongoing opportunities if we weren't able to confirm contact details with the decision makers.

I would highly recommend this for anyone in sales. Your life won't be the same again and you'll definitely see the difference.

What do you dislike?

Some details provided are from previous jobs (3/4 roles) but I don't know if that's Lusha's fault or LinkedIn's

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Lead generation, prospect details. Building pipeline. Operating at more efficiently and cutting down time spent trying to confirm contacts' details.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Andrew F.

"Amazing Tool, Great Results"

What do you like best?

Lusha allows me to dig deeper into my day to day to help find a higher rate of success. It's easy to use which makes my turn around time incredibly fast. It also allows me to reach an audience in ways that are otherwise unavailable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the information is a little older than what I am looking for and leads to invalid email addresses. This can in turn skew my metrics but this is in general to be expected.

On occasion Lusha will log me out in the middle of working with it. It's inconvenient and takes a bit of time to log back in, refresh, repeat.

Other than this I truly feel there are not many flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate what your needs are and your general outreach strategy. There is a lot to take advantage of here. Both email addresses and phone numbers can really give your outreach a boost and increase your response rates. Does this fit into your day to do? The credit limits have been a little low so I would also suggest making sure you understand whether or not this is going to take lead in your strategy or if this is going to be supplemental to your current work. There are plenty of functions I don't use, so be sure to look at every possible use as well.

This helps with the issue of personalization in my outreach efforts. It helps to get my message directly in front of who I'm looking for.

Adam O.

"Lead generation heaven"

What do you like best?

As a Recruiter in IT getting hold of the correct decision makers and hiring managers for multiple companies in vital. Lusha for me is a game changer and wish I had this tool 10 years ago. Lusha 60-70% of the time provides you with either the email address or telephone number of people who you are not directly connected to via social media platforms. Using Lusha on Linkedin has improved my sales, and commission just because I am getting through to the right people.

What do you dislike?

If Lusha could access 100% of the contacts on social media platforms it would be perfect, but I know I'm asking for a lot. Apart form that it's very easy to use and serves it purpose well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your job is based around getting through to people who may of first been challenging to do so then Lusha is the way to go.

Contacting individuals that I would have before found very hard to reach.

Gursehaj S.

"Cut the Chase for contacts with Lusha!"

What do you like best?

It cut shorts time and give direct no. for people which helps in cutting the chase. It helps in confirming the right contact details and also updating them from time to time. Helps in our outbound outreach strategy. Love the service so far.

What do you dislike?

There are some problems in login sometimes. Sometimes there is no info available and numbers are wrong. I wished if we could create lists of contacts on Lusha. This feature would change the game completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Lusha to all my colleagues and friends who are part of Lead Generation, Business Development and Inside Sales Team at different companies. One of the best services available in the market.

Its the source for getting numbers and emails instantly and helps in outbound reach out and marketing activities. Also helps in verifying the right email. It has helped us in generating leads for our business directly.

Rebecca B.

"Best recruiting tool ever - where have you been all my life?!?!?!"

What do you like best?

I love that Lusha allows me to easily obtain accurate contact details for prospective candidates. No more awkwardly emailing them at their work address - I can go straight to personal contact.

What do you dislike?

There is some inconsistency around whether or not Lusha can find contact details for a specific person. I don't understand how the product works so I don't know why some people have details and others do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lusha can be used for so much more than sale. Think about the other areas of your business where this tool can be beneficial. This is a game changer for recruiting!

Lusha allows me to get in touch with my candidates directly via phone or through their personal email address. No more waiting for them to check their LinkedIn profile or respond to an email sent to their work address. I'm able to more quickly engage candidates with this information.

Jordan W.

"Great recruiting tool that has improved my sourcing "

What do you like best?

I love that it pulls multiple options for methods of contact. Such as multiple numbers and multiple email addresses if available. It gives us as recruiters multiple options to reach a potential candidate, increasing my response rate as well.

What do you dislike?

It is sometime hard to differentiate the candidates current work contact information. Email addresses are pretty easy to weed out, however phone numbers are a little more difficult. High profile candidates tend to not like to be reached out over a current employers medium. If there was any way that we could be assisted in helping to identify if it is a current employers work number, that would be beneficial. It becomes time consuming to have to google every number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that it is a great product that is worth the consideration at the least. It is a fantastic tool that not all recruiters on our team have access to. I find myself using it to give fellow recruiters more information so that they may find other means to contact a potential candidate. I would recommend that any recruiting team give it a try to see if it can help improve their sourcing process.

I have noticed that Lusha has given us multiple options for contact. A lot of candidates don't always respond to inMails from LinkedIn, even if they denote they are looking for new opportunities. The personal touch of a direct email or phone call seems to be a nice touch

Jonathan K.

"Best in class"

What do you like best?

Having tried the majority of the similar tools in the market, I can comfortably say Lusha is the best in class. t is easy to use, the dashboard feature enables me to keep a track of credits across a large intercontinental team and it is not hindered by location. Some of these tools work well in the US but not in EMEA, Lusha is brilliant in both regions.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely you will get a number that is not accurate, or it has been pulled/scraped from a person with the same name. This can be embarrasing and annoying, but it is far too rare for me to worry about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go and you will notice the difference.

Running a sales team that needs to bypass gatekeepers/receptionists, Lusha provides accurate mobile/cell numbers for key decision makers that we need to speak with to sell to. Lusha has cut down on the volume of calls that we need to make and increased the time we spend on the phone.

Simon R.

"Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

The speed of the details being produced when using the app in Chrome is very good, it makes it almost instant to have the data needed at hand.

The consistency of the data is very good, it's generally accurate. Not perfect but generally pretty good.

It does not force itself upon you to use it, it is quiet and tucked away if needs be but there and prominent so you do not forget that you have the tool to use if you need to make use of the service.

What do you dislike?

Accuracy of the information isn't always perfect but it's not often wrong.

Emails are occasionally just standard work format but it saves you from having to go and work that out for yourself at another point in time.

The contact numbers are often just office numbers but again, saves you from having to go and find that on the company website to make an introduction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go and see the difference it makes to your every day usage of linkedin - much better experience.

Email contacts now far easier to develop lists for allowing greater level of contact to be made with new people or those who aren't connected.

We regularly mail shot from Linkedin so having access to more connections without having to connect is very helpful - especially if like me your network is at 30,000 people already!

Reduces time needed to connect to people and wait for them to accept.

Tiffany S.

"Lusha is the key to my success!"

What do you like best?

Being able to obtain contact information in an instant is a huge time and money saver. Lusha has made all the difference in my being able to find and recruit candidates for job opportunities. Otherwise, I would have to search online for hours to find the details that I need. Or, would have to pay for upgraded LinkedIn packages which are extremely pricey!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I didn't like yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try.. you will never find a better product!

As a recruiter, I need to be able to get a hold of many candidates during the day. Many people do not regularly look at their LinkedIn page, so I need an email address and /or contact number. Lusha has allowed me to find alternative ways to reach people. It has helped me to make a success of my career!

Daniel B.

"Great tool, does not include many emails and phone numbers for Israeli Prospects"

What do you like best?

the best thing about it that it is fast, and the google chrome extension works flawlessly. so in 2 seconds i can get all the information that i need about it.

What do you dislike?

i can see the potential of it, it works great for my team mates in the US and APAC more than EMEA and israel. as well sometimes we get old emails, so the update rate should be faster. you can see that the work email was from a previous job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

as an SDR, a tool like Lusha is a must - you are redefining lead generation!

we are a growing company like may startups, so as SDR we need to get leads and we will do anything to get them, Lusha can be our shortcut to get in touch with the right persona.

Aaron S.

"Its great when it has the accurate contact info!"

What do you like best?

Lusha often gives me accurate contact information for prospects that I could not find elsewhere. I also love how easy it is to use and the chrome extension is great. It integrates really smoothly with our CRM and LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Lusha does not have data for every one of my prospects and sometimes the data is not reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth it. At this point, it does not have contact data for every single person, but it does have contact information for people that i could not find contact data for elsewhere.

I am responsible for Outbound demand generation and getting direct contact info for my prospects is crucial for that and Lusha is helping me do that. Without Lusha, I am left with the only choice to waste time calling switchboards.

Levi F.

"Reliable Accurate Data for Sales Professionals"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly acquire contact information for prospects and even customers that are impossible to find data within other similar tools. The accuracy of the data I'd rate at a 9 out of 10 given that roughly 10% of the time the phone information may be incorrect.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally phone numbers will be confused with contacts who may share the same name on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best data mining tool for contact information on the marketplace that I have found.

We are able to accelerate our contact rate of prospects and ultimately deliver more pipeline to the top of our pipeline funnel, prior to using Lusha we were forced to either leverage antiquated data tools or call through the company directory which results in a much longer time to contact.

Jackson W.

"My pipeline would be nothing without Lusha"

What do you like best?

Lusha actually provides personal cell phone numbers of prospects. And they have a decent amount of emails. Works seamlessly with LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Some of the numbers are completely wrong. Sometimes it's a number for a different person with the same name, sometimes it's a fax number, sometimes the number is disconnected, etc.

There is no way to report to Lusha that the contact info they've provided is wrong.

In sales today, a corporate number won't get you anywhere, and a desk phone number usually won't either since most people never pick up their desk phones anymore (if they even have one). Because of this, cell phones are the best way to reach people. Lusha gets me more real personal cell numbers than any other tool out there, including the fancy/expensive tools like DiscoverOrg. I don't know how they do it, but I love it, and I don't know how I would do my job without Lusha.

Sean C.

"Useful tool for hard to find contact details"

What do you like best?

Easy access from SFDC and LinkedIn, takes the leg work out of getting contact details.

What do you dislike?

The data is not always accurate. The hit rate is not bad and is often a good starting point but I found results can be variable and out of date or just plain wrong. It's at least better than a lot of other tools out there for the industry and region I focus on (UK Financial Services)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If in the EU, use caution with contact details. Sometimes I have found the numbers to be personal numbers and you have to be careful not to break GDPR.

Confirming contact details of key prospects. Hard to quantify the benefits personally, but it usually give me a starting point when other options exhausted.

Siddharth S.

"Best tool to get information about your prospects"

What do you like best?

the most that i like about Lusha is the accuracy of data that it provides. I use it for sales purpose and to get the right contact information of my prospects. the data that they provide is very updated and has really helped me to do my outreach process

What do you dislike?

the thing i dislike about Lusha is that it is a little expensive and provides less credits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to use Lusha if they want to get the right contact information and email addresses.

The phone numbers and the email addresses are updated regularly and are correct 95% of the times.

It is very easy to use and has one click functionality.Its extension is also very helpful in finding the right contact information

I like how easy it is to use Lusha and i have benefited largely from it as i use to get contact information from it .

The data import feature is also very good and easy and has really helped me in my sales process. I love its one click functionality and the immense ease with which i can use it with.

Nikhil K.

"Best Tool Available - Highly Recommended"

What do you like best?

I have tried many other tools for my sales prospecting but this one has come up with 90% success rate of right data. The amount of database and intelligence they use to collate data seems efficient.Speedy and hassle free tool.This is perfect for organization with any kind of usage strength . They also provide custom enterprise costing structure based on your usage. I will suggest every person seeking for good tool for their day to day sales calls then this would be tight platform to integrate with your CRM systems espectially salesforce. It also allows you to manage the team and number of users to access the credits. I believe this much of review is sufficient for someone to recommend and opt for the sales leads mangement tools like Lusha. THanks Lusha and Team

What do you dislike?

Pricing is bit on the higher side, if someone opts for a month or so. Otherwise the tool is just right for any sort of business or individuals. expecting more features to be included and more accuracy when it comes to the Indian market and stakeholders in India.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please go ahead with IT

Prospecting. Easily approachable to the CXO level stakeholders. We have been trying to reach out to stakeholders and Lusha just made it easier and took care of gatekeepers indirectly which is wonderful. You can directly call the stakeholders and get the conversation running

Avin S.

"Extremely helpful contact finder"

What do you like best?

It's instant, opens immediately with suggestions of number and email id whenever a linkedin profile is opened. Easy to use with the pop on the screen. Very robust Database. The database is up to date. The customer care service is good. The dashboard of lusha is very user-friendly. The product is of unique kind that help one to talk to people directly by providing their phone number. It's something like a ghost protocoal that it gets you the number of a a stranger whom you want to get in touch with. Another feature that I like is that, the credits can be shared with a team, I mean one can add people under his name and can make a tem, which can share the credits of the main user. Its great to have Lusha.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as such. It's very useful to reach out to people directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth to buy this online product, for getting access to contacts and also open doors of opportunities to interact with people over the phone or through their mail ID's. For job aspirants also it is beneficial as one can directly contact recruiters through phone numbers on LinkedIn available through lusha.

I am looking out people in different companies for conducting surveys on a global level. Generally, market research on a various industry-related topic to gain useful insights from people in different companies in a specific industry

Nikolas M.

"Bang for your Buck"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get the professional emails and even numbers using Lusha.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Lusha sometimes provides the persons home phone number. it is very rare but its happened 3/4 times and it feels a little invasive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it you won't regret it. It may seem expensive but the benefits (At least in our case) far outweigh the drawbacks and when there is a time crunch it is very easy to help save time. I would suggest as well that you do as many product trainings as possible to really get the best out of the tool and make sure the users are almost always the same people as that too will not only improve the efficiency but also get the best possible results from the tool. I can give an example of it's usefulness. About 6 months ago we ran out of credit and we were debating whether to keep Lusha or not and for the 2 weeks we hadn't bought credit our production of new leads slowed right down, the quality also went down and we were working more than ever (even overtime) and it was there we realised the usefulness and just how much Lusha, as a lead generation tool and lead knowledge tool helps us out. We haven't looked back since and keep the credits stocked up!

We are generating leads and it has helped us save time and increase our volume

Sabrina H.

"Stand By Lead Generation Tool! "

What do you like best?

I really like that Lusha pops up for almost every interaction on Twitter and LinkedIn to aid me in my Lead Generation efforts. Timely and efficient tool that I really couldn't do without. I am not sure why other companies are not using Lusha. Unobtrusive. Easy to use. The aesthetic is nice. Doesn't interfere with other things on my page. Works on most browsers.

What do you dislike?

There is not really a criticism that I can give to Lusha, it does everything that I need it to do! Lusha is one of the best products out there and will help improve your lead generation efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in need of lead generation tools that give you a great ROI, consider Lusha! Information just when you need it.

Missing contact information is the best thing that Lusha brings to our business! Such a time saver. I don't have to search far and wide all over the internet to get the information that I need about my leads.

"Connect fastly with any ideal candidate "

What do you like best?

For all recruiting work, Lusha is a very good tool to use.

Have you found your ideal candidate on LinkedIn and want to get in touch quickly, then Lusha is your best bet to see if they are still available. This also works for lead generation, but take in careful consideration that not all people are amused that you cold call them. So prepare your calls. nonetheless, a good tool to use!

What do you dislike?

Very few times it's not correct, especially when candidates have the same name. But the chance on that is small of course, but it happened a few times when we were recruiting.

Sometimes you need to login to use the tool again, while you are already logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this as a very good tool to use, especially when recruiting or doing sales. Be in instant contact with the ideal candidates. For lead generation this is also a good tool. But take a careful approach. Not all people are amused to be called. So take that in careful consideration when speaking to people.

faster recruitment because of direct contact and receive faster results. It helps saving inmails, because of the possibiltiy of direct contact with candidates and possible bussiness lead contacts. it saves up time and speeds up the recruitment process. It takes a carefull approach for reaching out to possible leads. So you have to do some background info before you can call someone out of the blue, for instance be in touch with former colleagues or have the same linked contacts.

Cihat K.

"It works like a charm, even in Europe"

What do you like best?

it could give me access to Numbers that are normaly really hard to get

I`m working 7 years now as a senior SDR and I know every trick possible to get the contact details of a prospect - I just found out about Lusha in March this year and it provided me with contact details that was even for me really hard to get.

with Lusha I`m just much faster and I have more time to make relevant research or appointments!

What do you dislike?

sometimes the numbers are old ones, and you dont have a way to tell Lusha that this number is not working, that would really help to clean bad data

Recommendations to others considering the product:

since it needs Linkedin as a resource I guess that it makes a big difference where your audience or prospects life, for example Poland has their own networks and are not that frequently at Linkedin, so it would help Lusha and their customers getting more networks to work with Lusha

getting numbers from C Suite or Director Level that normaly would take much research time

Nathan C.

"Fairly accurate contact details."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Integration into the Chrome browser and Simple management of users in the portal.

I especially like how the chrome extension is so not invasive, that it does not cover any information on LinkedIn. Credits are charged across the account which means it enables heavy users to not be affected by the light users.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to make suggestions or indicate when a number or email is no longer valid.

Sometimes the contact details change when refreshing the page. For example, my own LI profile has my old work mobile number with the correct current work email. Prior to refreshing it had the correct mobile number, email address but also showed my old office number. Either way there is an error, and no way to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must if you're serious about sales and business development. While not always 100% accurate, it will save you so much time, the cost of Lusha is covered very quickly. Excellent ROI!

As I am in sales I am able to easily contact leads, particularly those I am already a 1st connection with on LinkedIn but their profiles do not have any contact details. We are also able to utilise it for our internal sales team in regards to lead generation.

Tony H.

"Great Product for the Business Developer"

What do you like best?

Lusha puts steroids into LinkedIn. I constantly use this to determine the best way to contact someone if I am trying to contact them directly.

when used in conjunction with Twitter and LinkedIn, it is exceptionally powerful.

While I don't use it with any CRM, the ability to integrate with CRM is comprehensive and should be taken advantage of..

What do you dislike?

Does not seem to have a mobile app that plugs into LinkedIn and Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look to use this corporately as a business development tool for outbound sales teams as well as account managers.

Look to integrate the platform with ERP and CRM to enhance the Customer Experience Management aspects of the offering.

Look deeper into the product, as it is comprehensive.

Using email or InMail is good, but being able to call someone directly, on their mobile is much better. Lusha often picks up mobile numbers that I would otherwise have no way of identifying.

James H.

"It's pretty good"

What do you like best?

phone numbers that DiscoverOrg doesn't have, sometimes... i like that it integrates with SFDC and LinkedIn. i like it better than Hunter

What do you dislike?

about 30% of the time the phone numbers are bad or outdated. price is unreasonable for the quality. $100 is pretty steep for data that is only sometimes reliable. i may unsubscribe at some point in the future unless I can find a colleague that wants to go dutch with me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try and find a colleague to split it with you or try and get your company to pay for it. i like it enough to keep using it for now but $100 out of my pocket every month is steep

trying to prospect for new business, trying to get past corporate calling trees and dead-end gate keepers. lusha will sometimes have a cell phone number for a key contact that DiscoverOrg doesn't and it makes all the difference in trying to reach out to someone

Sarah H.

"Lusha makes prospecting easier "

What do you like best?

I like how Lusha is super efficient and easy to use. She's mostly reliable and removes steps in my prospecting process to build out accounts. Our entire team has enjoyed upgrading our plan to have more Lusha credits for our prospecting process. The chrome extension is very easy to find information on salesforce, linkedin, or sales navigator. There was little to no training to onboard this product because it is so easy to use. The whole team just had to log in and download the extension and it was good to go immediately. When we ran out of credits support was helpful at getting that fixed.

What do you dislike?

There are times when Lusha is not entirely accurate and you'll have to cross reference with other tools. Most often though this is because of a recent job change and the information is not available yet. For the most part there is not much that I dislike about Lusha.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Upgrade to version with more credits, having limited credits was a bottleneck for our team and we agree it is worth it to upgrade.

Prospecting efficiency, speed and accuracy. We've realized that using Lusha gets us direct dials that we otherwise can't find, and is the easiest way to build out accounts. It's great to have a tool like Lusha in our toolkit while prospecting. While it is not always accurate, it's another avenue to attain prospect and company information quickly and efficiently.

Jeff H.

"Great add on "

What do you like best?

Its a great add in for Linked In and getting that all important contact details. Clearly doesn't work on every single contact but we've gained so much more info from this that we would never have. My staff have used this so much so that we have exhausted our credit after nearly 3 months

What do you dislike?

Quite expensive for the number of hits you get in 1 year. can be used up very quickly. We have only been 3 months into this 1 year term and nearly up to capacity.!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The actual number of credits you get are quite low for a 1 year period. This should be double at least for the cost of this, but it is very a useful tool and has been great for getting those contact details whether it be the email / mobile or both which is clearly essential.

Gaining that important email or mobile number needed for marketing follow up. This is clearly essential for marketing contacts as our main area of difficulty previously was getting past this darn gatekeepers.

Alex A.

"could improve, but good."

What do you like best?

Gets all the relevant information. Nice interface, easy to use. Also provides historical data which can be good for pursuing other avenues. Lusha is extremely easy to use and understand - works as an extension and it pulls info from different sites. Has no complicated functions, so you can easily use it and understand how to extract info. Having the ability to source personal email addresses is an absolute competitive advantage. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find the phone number and email addresses.

What do you dislike?

misses some obvious emails and details that are already listed on Linkedin, doesn't pick them up for some reason. Also, the fact that it doesn't uncover the no. or email immediately even after upgrading from the free trial is annoying.

General patching needs to be done as it makes it a bit frustrating when it doesn't pick up all the information.

Cost is very high, consider other alternatives, given that Lusha has flaws. Overall I think that Lusha is more helpful to sales managers than recruiters — because I find mostly corporate emails and phone numbers with it. But if you use phone calls for contacting candidates — Lusha will give you remarkable results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

potentially only use if its a for other functionalities other than cold calling.

General no.s and fact-finding. I usually do this for cold calling and emails to figure out the correct details

Avishant k.

"B2b contacts "

What do you like best?

I can find phone number and email Id of any person from top level management to middle level , which helps in growth of my business and also helps in contacting right Target segment .

With using lusha I save A LOT of time in manually trying to find contact information on Google, etc. With the points of contacts I reach out to, they are constantly changing roles and companies so it makes it super streamlined to always find new contact info.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike , Some time it takes time to show , But no problem . Sometime it shows personal email ID which blows my lusha credit . and some times it shows email and no contact number and vice versa

Other than this I truly feel there are not many flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

will ask others also to use

B2B LEAD GENERATION WAS TOUGH , i WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTACT RIGHT PERSON EARLIER BUT NOW I CAN DO THAT .

Botan C.

"Great for recruiters who focus on BD"

What do you like best?

The app is intuitive, easy to navigate, and for the most part accurately provides contact information as needed. I like how it sits as a standalone icon on any open webpage, so whether I'm browsing LinkedIn or using other forms of social media, I'm only a click away from getting me the details I need.

It's also easy to navigate all stored data, where some of Lusha's competitors mark this as an "added feature", often at additional cost, this is not the case with Lusha.

What do you dislike?

there are instances where it cannot provide any information whatsoever, but I'm not sure that is owing to a lack of functionality, but instead that there will be instances where people are very clever about keeping all their information secret.

I would also add that there have been a few instances where the app itself has not worked for 2 to 3 hours, but that is only once or twice in about 8 months of using Lusha.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone looking to directly engage with talent, industry contacts or build a sales pipeline, it's a fantastic tool that cuts out a lot of admin associated with mapping a market/ pool of candidates.

Working in recruitment, I've been able to reach out to hiring managers and potential clients without having to guess their details. In particular when building a new desk at a new company, that information is vital, without an existing database or established colleagues within a certain market to lean on, the Lusha tool has proven very useful.

Mark B.

"Accelerate your prospecting"

What do you like best?

Using Lusha helps you to find the best way to contact your prospects, working out a way to get in touch has always been a real challenge, but Lusha integrates directly into LinkedIn and makes it so easy to use. Lusha makes the process of finding phone numbers and emails much more straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, some of the phone numbers don't work, or go through to the wrong person, but this is quite rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lusha is a great tool that gives you phone number and email information that genuinely isn't available elsewhere, I can't think of another system that gives you both directly within the LinkedIn interface. I don't know what I would do without it.

The main problem that Lusha solves for our business is enabling us to get access to the right people to talk to about our products and services. Without Lusha, getting any conversation started would rely solely on inMails in LinkedIn and we don't get great results from that.

Marc G.

"Recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

Instant access to relevant contact information with the click of a mouse, easy copy and paste. Always present on desktop and indicates if you have contact data or not, no reason to click if no data present.

What do you dislike?

No real downside, I have used similar resources for contact info and I have found Lusha to be as reliable and in some cases more reliable than other sources. Some data will be dated regardless of what service you use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, you will love it.

I will call some people and they will be amazed "How did you get this number??" I laugh and tell them the Best recruiters have their ways of finding the best candidates. It is a great icebreaker since you have just cold-called them. Basically, Lusha is a time saver and gives me a competitive advantage over other recruiters who rely on tech too much. I use it most effectively to pick up the phone and call prospects while the herd is standing around waiting for the trough to be filled.

Scott S.

"Efficient and effective"

What do you like best?

The information is provided very quickly and is accurate most of the time. The add-on app sits hidden to the right of your screen but this is able to be changed. Its very quick when loading information and always seems to be up and running. I have not experienced any down time since using this (5 months)

What do you dislike?

At times the data can be incorrect. Maybe an old email address from a previous company or and old phone number. It would be nice if the product could decipher a cell phone from an office number. This would eliminate those early morning pesky calls to the cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for finding those hard-to-find contacts.

Being able to connect with people that do not typically have their information available on the web. Being able to do this obviously gives the sales team an upper hand because we can reach out to someone that we would typically be shut down by a gatekeeper or not able to even find.

Steven C.

"Lusha has made my life a lot easier! Thank you! "

What do you like best?

Before Lusha I would have to mobile hunt and direct dial hustle. This could easily take 30 minutes to an hour to get one number. Thanks to lusha plug in I now receive these numbers within seconds. This has resulted in me creating new opportunities with prospects much quicker. On average it could take me 4 weeks to break into account. thanks to Lusha I can now speak to decision makes the same day I decide to go after an account!

What do you dislike?

It's not 100% accurate sometimes the numbers given could have been from the prsopects previous job! Also a couple times Lusha has given me their personal house number which has resulted into to some interesting and funny conversations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% yes through word and mouth alone I have spoken to friends and have managed to get their companies to at least trial Lusha!

the speed to getting hold of decision makers!

" Great product for finding contact info and reaching out"

What do you like best?

It's a fantastic product which isn't too extrusive and work very well. I like the customer journey and user experience. The quality of the data is also fantastic - it's surprising how personal you can get with the data and helps us do fairly super targetted marketing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! I purchase credits as and when I need them. In terms of integration with CRM / other platforms - we'd love to see more here. However, as a starting point and one off for smaller use cases, Lusha is great for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it as often as you can! Trust the mobile numbers!

I'm not directly in sales, but do need to connect with the odd person here and there on LinkedIn. This tool is perfect for solving the need. As a business, reaching out to new companies to partner, find out opportunities about ways of working together, it's important to have tools like Lusha readily available.

Jillian S.

"Illuminate the way with Lusha"

What do you like best?

It enables me to find the most pertinent contact information I need without having to spend hours scouring the far reaches of the internet. It is always apparent immediately whether or not the information is available, and is correct the majority of the time.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I already have a contacts information, but Lusha shows it immediately instead of asking if I want to view, which I am sure uses credits I wouldn't have otherwise used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in B2B Sales or Marketing, Lusha enables you to make lasting relationships mean a bit more. If you have a prospect who's email seems a bit off you can make sure that it is correct on Lusha. Lusha makes it easy to follow up with people you have spoken to previously which helps build a trust that can be lacking in B2B sales.

It allows for more personal conversations with qualified prospects, which is invaluable in my Sales department to establish positive and lasting connections.

Jack D.

"Lusha for sales enhancement "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with Lusha, the seamless integration with LinkedIn makes it a joy to use. The quality of data is great too as it really helps when trying to ensure we have as many points of contact as possible. It's also really useful how we can easily switch access to Lusha across different team members. It ultimately saves us heaps of time as we have all the information we need to contact someone at the click of a button, meaning we dont have to spend ages searching the web for the information.

What do you dislike?

Some better integrations with our CRM would be nice however I know that's in the pipeline. Also, a support email is okay but would prefer the option to talk to someone. There was also an incident where one of our team members couldn't gain access to Lusha due to an invalid account, this was more than likely a glitch which can be forgiven. it was also fixed in a prompt manner by the support team at Lusha.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your team are trained on how to prospect using LinkedIn.

Using Lusha has enabled us to make sure leads don't go cold, the more forms of contact we have the more touchpoints we can make. It also really helps when first speaking to a prospect as you can easily find out who they work with and get them on board.

Dominika T.

"Software-to-go"

What do you like best?

Lusha is a great software that allows to find reliable contact details. Its interface is very user-friendly and does not require advanced trainings to understand the basics. I appreciate Lusha especially for its ability to find contact details of even the smallest companies. What is more, it is one of not many softwares providing the user with phone numbers which gives great opportunity to contact leads directly! Additionally, it is really handy that Lusha is somewhat incorporated in LinkedIn and makes it much easier to scrap all important information at once.

What do you dislike?

There is only one downside of Lusha I can think of. In fact, Lusha is great when it comes to finding contact details of the UK leads; but the software does not pull out phone numbers and email addresses of people residing in such countries as Spain, France, Italy. It would be great if Lusha would be in position to find contact details of people based abroad or who work for less well-known foreign companies.

The problems solved with Lusha are crucial. Although, I am not involved directly in contacting leads and prospects, I can clearly see benefits of the software. As already explained, Lusha gives access not only to the big database of email addresses but also to phone numbers. While the former one is sometimes easier to figure out, as it's enough to have few emails in order to see company-specific pattern, the latter one is impossible to guess by yourself. To sum up, I can say easily that Lusha allowed my company to get in many people directly and to start with them business relation. What is more, this way we could mark our presence on the market and become much more visible for the clients, which brings us positive world-of-mouth.

Kevin W.

"Inside Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can get the correct phone numbers when reaching CIO or IT Directors when they don't fill it when downloading a whitepaper or else. I also like the fact that I can reach out to any prospect on the phone.

When creating a sequence of emails, I also noticed that I get less bounced emails from the email addresses from Lusha than any other tool which is definitely an advantage.

What do you dislike?

In Europe, I noticed that Lusha can't find the information to a bunch of prospects, so I indeed get good quality information but the volume is very low.

In Europe, we have got the GDPR regulation and there we got a lot of objections regarding the source of the data. So Not knowing where the information in Lusha come from is really a negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommand Lusha.

Using Lusha, I have been able to have a feel about my product by reaching out a lot of prospects that was not in my CRM before GDPR.

Also, when my prospects don't fill their phone number when downloading a whitepaper, I was able to reach out to them using Lusha. So I have been able to reach out a lot more people.

So the main benefit, is being able to reach more people faster and being able to qualify more leads.

Sara K.

"Outstanding tool for Data Generation !!"

What do you like best?

the surprises we were able to give to our prospects using the direct numbers and official details that Lusha provides. Most times Lusha provides us with more than one contact numbers or email IDs which we keeps it as an alternative and it so happens that either of this would fetch us the intended objective.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it lacks authenticity in terms of contact numbers and gives misleading number or perhaps the contact number which the prospect is not currently using. Lusha has also reduced the number credits that premium users can utilize. Something which used to be of 550 credits, it has been brought down to 50 on a premium subscription

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very high rate of user flexibility. I was astonished to find Lusha plugin popping out even when we visit twitter profiles of people. Can any tool be of this sneaky? We enjoy using Lusha since the plugin is always ready with the details the moment we are on a profile. And also the integration with other tools are also very legitimate with respect to the data that it get updated automatically whenever it gets changed. I would greatly recommend any Sales and marketing professionals out there to try and use and fall in love with the amazing information access it gives just in a click of a button.

I was able to share a much better qualitative data to the next hierarchy with which I could increase their satisfaction level and dependency. Also, I could save much greater amount of time by not spending too much identifying the switch board numbers.

Manoj G.

"Its good for connecting with professionals in short time"

What do you like best?

In case of urgency, we can contact the people who are not regularly active on linkedin. This saves time in waiting response from expected person. I like the interface as well. The way number and email id appears on right corner is quite user friendly. Also as we can copy each number separately, that's very useful for users. Lusha provides personal as well as professional contact details (number and email id) for most of the individuals and that is what makes it beneficial for all of the users of Linkedin and other people who intend to connect with professionals only.

What do you dislike?

Contact number of people with same name are mixed most of the time. So, mostly for people in India with same names contact numbers are not always correct. Mixing of numbers for people with same name is one of the major barrier or drawback of Lusha otherwise it is really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your current business demands connecting with professionals in short time then Lusha is your best possible shot.

Being expert network company, we need to connect with professionals on daily basis and Lusha helps us to get in touch with industry experts with minimum time of waiting. This reduces our turn around time. For our kind of business this is helpful. It will be more beneficial if we get more and more correct numbers.

This will help us to reduce or time of services offered and improve the efficiency.

Ben C.

"The best prospecting tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Our sales team moved into a new region and didn't have the contact information we needed. We had tried some other tools with very limited success, and we heard about Lusha. Since then we've seen a lot of success with our outbound efforts as a result of having the right contact information for decision makers.

What do you dislike?

For what you pay I'm yet to find a downside. There are more robust tools in regards to sourcing accounts (ie: Clearbit Prospector, ZoomInfo, etc) - but none of those tools have as much/as accurate contact information for phone/email.

If you use LinkedIn SalesNavigator + Lusha you really can't go wrong

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think twice about trialling for free. You'll quickly find that their contact information is more accurate for phone and email than any other tool out there.

The biggest challenge we faced was getting a hold of key decision makers within our target industry (ie: CEO's, CMO's, VP's) - and Lusha made it possible to get direct numbers and contact information.

We had an existing database + tools, but now Lusha provides me with 70% of the contact information that I need and use.

"Great tool for Sales"

What do you like best?

The best part of lusha is accessibility to cell phone numbers and personal emails. This is a vital tool for any sales person.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike besides not having accurate information every now and then, but I would say the Hit rate is very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will definitely get the best bang for your buck. Whether you use this in conjunction with another product or use this as the main source of your lead sourcing, it does the job. Every second that you spend not having this product as a major part of your tool belt is a second wasted. You simply can't find another tool that provides so much for such little cost.

Having lusha as a tool for both my team and I is vital because it has given us access to executives that we would have never been able to contact without having those personal emails and phone numbers.

Sameer M.

"Definitely Best - reliable partner for premium email and contact details"

What do you like best?

We are running our Executive recruitment search from 3 Years and have been using Lusha from 1.5 years.

Whenever we need contact details for premium candidates , we have always relied on Lusha. As the success rate having correct contact no is 90 %.

What do you dislike?

1. usually the do not cover much data of South East Asia.

2. Now days it has become little expensive after they have changed the plan 99$ = 150 credits to 120 credits, as we are monthly user.

3. Before the plan changed they Lusha was providing facility to see in the dash board all the data taken out from Lusha. Now such facility is no more.

4. Connecting with Lusha customer care is tedious and research work, which i had to go through many times due to billing error.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are using Lusha from 1.5 Years and We would I highly recommend use Lusha for premium contact details and email. Lusha has been very reliable for us

Since we are in recruitment space, reaching out to potential candidates to the earliest is always a advantage.

We have been able to increase our success rate from 18 - 27 %, which is huge for us. This helped us to close more no of roles and generate more revenue for the company.

This has also increased the client trust and repeat business.

PJ A.

"Great product. Beautiful pricing and very easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ease in which to use the service and the contact information is always spot on accurate! I've tried Rocket Reach and Contact Out and I found their information to be either outdated or completely inaccurate. with Lusha the emails and phone numbers provided are always accurate and significantly allow me to continue my sales strategy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time but I will bring it your attention should i find something. I do notice at times some of the email addresses have not been updated i.e., the person's profile shows them working at ABC inc. three years ago but that is the only email Lusha provides for them. Perhaps it is due to the person not updating their Linkedin profile with new email info.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried them all and Lusha is the best. Don't bother wasting your time take my advice and jump right into Lusha!

Validating contact information. The info Lusha provides allows me to directly contact the c level I am looking to meet without having to go through the gatekeeper. I have had CEO's ask me how did you get my email or phone number because they tried their best to hide that information to avoid unwanted solicitations.

Alex W.

"Some downfalls but still worth having"

What do you like best?

Lusha is a really good tool to get contact information for prospective clients in a GDPR compliant way. It is easy to install and plugs directly into your browser with a good widget that you are able to minimise if you want to. It is very simple to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

A fair amount of the contact details found by lusha are either old/disconnected or simply not the person you are looking for. I would estimate that between 25-35% of contact details are not current/correct. That said there is definitely still a good amount of useful and usable contact information that you can access via lusha.

One other downside is that payments to use lusha are made in dollars so depending on what sort of card or account you use to pay for the service you may be charged a transaction fee and/or foreign purchase fee

I can quickly understand who I am able to contact directly and who I need to find an alternative way of contacting. I can quickly gauge whether current contact details you have are likely to be correct. Much easier to get in touch with hard to reach people.

C

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Lusha helped me reach candidates faster, details are accurate, it is used for my company in order to contact people who will be the most qualified for the positions I am working on. Also in cases where someone wrote down a phone number wrong and had a character off in an email it allows them to double check to make sure that the proper information is getting to the proper people. If there is a Trade Show coming up wherein we know that certain individuals are attending we can send them personalized invitations to meet with us.

What do you dislike?

the only thing which I dislike is that not everyone i want is on lusha, some times it does need to be updated.

I would like to see Lusha check their data for accuracy more frequently. You will run into instances where a number associated with a prospect's linkedin account was correct in a former role, but is outdated now when they may have moved on. Obviously Lusha can't control what the prospect updates, but it would be nice to get a check to see if info provided is up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in HR - recruitment, I definitely recommend you to use it

saving time in order to do other things and it helps me reach the decision maker faster,

Lusha can easily spot e-mail address and contact numbers that other tools can't. It functions magically,

It is great for anyone who needs to find someone's contact information. It is great for HR, recruiting, sourcing and the like. If you are not looking for hard to find contact information then Lusha is not for you.

Shazeeb K.

"Great for gathering B2B leads"

What do you like best?

Engaging prospects that matter and growing your sales efforts. Being able to scope your search via LinkedIn and managing the flow efficiently of your sales process while gathering important information to reach out in an effective way to the prospect.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides. The only thing that would be helpful is to have a save option for profiles viewed that do not have any contact details yet, but as soon as it is available to get a notification. This would help greatly in minimizing the time spent on constantly going through your own system and keeping a record of what prospects have been identified and are most likely to being contacted in the future. Also, it would help to add additional features to more enhance the team efforts. For example, if a team member spots a prospect it would help to tag this and help other team members to engage the prospect. In this case, more eyes viewing information and handling this help to gather required information faster. This would be good by creating projects and labelling them accordingly. Having a CRM built into Lusha would be a good solution for this and help further enhance teamwork.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to enrich B2B lead information to further excel your sales department performance in an efficient way.

Greatly increased the productivity of the sales department. We have benefited from direct contact with decision makers without having to constantly deal with gatekeepers.

C

"Using Lushia for targetting the Benelux market"

What do you like best?

I use Lushia to target the Benelux market for statistical software. I am very happy to use it because it give me insighted about clients that I normally not get from tools like Linkedin. It is an extra value on top of my current resourches.

Lushia is very quick. I have it installed as an add on on my Linkedin. When I look to a customer and I need more information I click on Lusha.

Also the data is trustfull. I test the tool with my own data and it match

What do you dislike?

In some cases I get a gmail address or a personal mobile phone. I prefer to keep business only. But most of the time I get the good data that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I looked at the Rocket search. It would be great to have something similar. But I am happy with Lusha already.

I also like to know where Lusha gets the data from if possible.

I am working in sales. I am on the phone all day and use Lusha to find the customer information

"Best tool to get email and contact number"

What do you like best?

Easy Mode of use,

Just in a click we can get details

automatic popup etc

What do you dislike?

Some times extension doesn't work and we need to install extension manually. And some emails are wrong given in extension . contact number also looks not proper some times. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . ...... . .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . .. .. . . .. . .. . . . .! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a good tool to find email and contact number easily

It's Helped me a lot if it is not there i should search email and contact number by manually . . . . ..

Learn more about Lusha

Lusha Videos

Learning about Lusha?

* We monitor all Lusha reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.