Aircall

An easy way to set up your business phone lines and your call center.

Work for Aircall?

Learning about Aircall?

Aircall Reviews

Ask Aircall a Question
Showing 195 Aircall reviews
Aircall review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"The All In One Simple Solution"

What do you like best?

The transparency into data and how easy it is to look into the breakdown of what our numbers mean in reference to calls answered, times not available, after hours and the percentage of where each fall. Being able to also quickly swap out the IVR and upload new recordings is such a breeze. I also enjoy being able to show our Activity Feed live on a huge 55 inch tv and still view it on my desktop under one log-in.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve with voicemails, users have to be outside of a Calling Group to receive direct voicemails. If they are within a team structure, all voicemails are pulled together from each member. Not an issue, more of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into how much time you spend with your current company fixing issues, submitting tickets and trying to get help. Aircall has fast turn around time, a dedicated person who ACTUALLY gets back to you and is there to help.

It has given us complete transparency into our call center data, allowing us to see who called and when coaching our reps as well as answer percentage and a breakdown of when the calls are missed (outside of business hours, busy times, etc)

We previously used Nextiva, which was just shy of a nightmare. Aircall has been able to streamline many of our processes and insight into our companies operation.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aircall
Aircall review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Most Consistent VoIP platform I’ve used"

What do you like best?

Aircall is CONSISTENT. In a world populated by dropped calls and poor quality, Aircall consistently brings high-quality phone calls that rarely, if ever, drop. The integrations with our CRM and other tech stack items are seamless and flows well. The call forwarding and app capability seems to be unique - I’ve never seen another service offer the ability to call directly from your mobile phone like Aircall does.

What do you dislike?

There are some metrics that I wish were conveyed in the integration with Salesforce - like talk time and pre-set call dispositions. That being said, that may be on us for not properly configuring the software. I’ll call Aircall to find out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You won’t be disappointed.

Having the ability to scale a sales team easily with a consistent VoIP platform that never hinders our ability to sell.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Aircall review by Ibrahem Z.
Ibrahem Z.

"telephony system used for supporting our customers "

What do you like best?

easy to use and the sound quality almost all the time is very good

also, the shared inbox is really good for tracking missed called the voicemail notifcations are also very useful being able to get the recording straight to my email

What do you dislike?

so far nothing the product is solid and gets the job done hassle free

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use and the sound quality almost all the time is very good

Aircall allows us to use one simple UI to support multiple products with different numbers

Having the ability to change the number i'm calling from makes it super easy to support multiple products without the need for extra complexity

Aircall review by Sam L.
Sam L.

"Smooth experience"

What do you like best?

Aircall is awesome. The experience is second to none and I love the minimalist design of the mobile app. It makes our sales team more efficient. I especially love that it's easy to get a phone number from a new country, which makes it easier to expand to new countries. Being able to add notes to conversations during a phone call is also a big plus. Connection is also almost always flawless.

What do you dislike?

One caveat of expanding to new countries with Aircall is that it was a bit hard for us to get a German phone number. This is probably not due to Aircall but some regulations set forth by German jurisdiction, but this is my main concern.

Makes our sales and outbound teams more efficient.

Aircall review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"You can be everywhere around the world"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up a land line around the world and start answering calls. Just set up some users, assign them to as many numbers as you need and you will have a contact center in less than 10 minutes. It's amazing how can a such complex infrastructure be rolled out as fast as light.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the lack of personalized flows with the calls. The price you pay for a such easy to use tool is that you don't have "advanced settings". Use it as it is, but nothing more. They improve fast and hopefully new properties and methods appears every month, but it's still too much simple.

We've solved our de-centralized contact center with some simple clicks with this tool. Maybe we miss some advanced properties, but It's so easy and cost solver, that we didn't resist to use it. Also the Hubspot integration was a big advantage.

Aircall review by User

"A Simple Calling Solution For Any Small Business "

What do you like best?

Clear intuitive interface is easy enough to implement and deploy to our teams. We have it integrated with our email and CRM system quickly to get calls tracked and monitored. The backend service and call quality is just as good as more expensive enterprise solutions out there. There is a lot of value in what they are offering.

What do you dislike?

The search and indexing feature could be more responsive. For example, if I am typing an area code or a country code, I wished it would show the most recent or relevant phone numbers that match. Caller ID does not work to identify calls unless they are stored in your contact list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The iOS mobile app and Mac application work reliably. I would recommend for any administrative or support role in a small company.

Integration with our CRM allowed us to seperate SPAM calls with actual clients. Tracking call history and sharing call access was fast and saved us time.

Aircall review by Paula M.
Paula M.

"Slowly getting there"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up and we can create new users and numbers almost instantly. Its desktop app allows us to make and receive calls on our own computers and it also has an iOS and Android app which makes it very easy to make and receive calls on our phones. Their customer support team is international and we have a person dedicated to our team to the extent of even providing training sessions to our different teams.

What do you dislike?

Set up was rocky at first. Not all earphones work with the app and we had to buy specifically those recommended by Aircall. We had connexion issues at the beginning which had to be solved. Aircall offers many features and is constantly working on including new ones, but it lacks several basic call center features. Analytics are also hard to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you're aware of your needs so that you purchase a software that offers all the features you search for.

The main reason why we started using Aircall was because of its integration with Hubspot. We were looking for a cloud based call center which would easily integrate with our Hubspot CRM. At first the integration was very basic and it took some time to get through the initial comebacks but after almost a year, many new features have been developed and we are about to move on to their Enterprise plan. It is relatively easy to use and it is extremely fast and easy to set up.

Aircall review by User

"Tool for real professionals"

What do you like best?

Aircall is easy to use and maintain. It has a very good level of automation.

I highly recommend the app to others. It is very well established product with regular updates and very good level of support.

I am very happy of the quality of the line we are getting and multi channel workflow available for our team.

Handling the support lines between different offices can be very useful option as well.

Overall Aircall is going into the right direction. I always look forward for the next release to check what new features were added.

Many thanks to the development team for delivering such a great product.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a wider choice of headsets supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is adding extra value for our company and influencing on the satisfaction rate.

Aircall has very good logging statistics and easy accessible voicemail.

I also like a big list of filters available. It allows you to find the exact information within a short time.

Working hours is another thing to mention. It is good option for teams covering global rota.

Calling preferences have a lot of options for customisation.

It is helping us to operate a Helpdesk, providing the automation for out of support hours and holidays. We also use it for transferring calls between the teams.

Aircall review by Consultant in E-Learning
Consultant in E-Learning

"Aircall performance"

What do you like best?

I like it simple design and for its user-friendly interface. I like when I customize my ringtone whenever I receive incoming call. I love the clarity and how crisp the sound given to ever call. enabling us to customize our working hours when should we receive incoming and the most I love is the recording where I can review every call I do and monitor the quality at the same time.

What do you dislike?

none so much major, but what really concerns me is there are times that the call is cutting in and out even we have a great internet connection. And I want to recommend is to have at least an option to block numbers and to control volume in-app

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try and I'm sure you will fall in love everything about Aircall. 100% no regret

the main problem that we resolved with the help of Aircall is our monthly phone bill that cost us thousands and the money we save is allotted to other important matter. And also took advantage to monitor every call reviewing it and checking its quality

Aircall review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Poor calling, poor customer service"

What do you like best?

We can use it on a variety of devices, and it is relatively inexpensive. Because it does work all right, and it does not have constant issues, it isn't the worst option out there, especially because of the inexpensive price point that it is at, compared to other similar options.

What do you dislike?

The calls regularly are dropped, or don't ring through, but when CS is asked about it, they insist that it is your internet connection, even when you are on gigabit speeds and hardwired in. They also mention that it may be that you are using an out of date version of the software, and if you tell them you are fully updated, they sometimes take a long time to get back to you, and release a new update in the meantime and then ask again if you are fully updated, rather than actually doing anything to address the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem to be completely revamping everything in recent times, which is both good and bad, but at the same time, they definitely do not have a good level of support that they offer.

We now have a phone line that can be answered by a variety of team members, which is nice, compared to the prior use of cell phones. Now that the phone line is able to ring into an app like aircall, we can have it ring to multiple team members with ease, which is better than one line to each person.

Aircall review by Dante R V.
Dante R V.

"A very user friendly tool for CS"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to use and can adjust to your needs whether you're looking for a big company platform or a small office interaction. One of the best parts of it is there's no need to have previous experience using other interfaces since Aircall's is simple and as I said before, incredibly user friendly. The interaction between user and app is outstanding and the addition of their Google Chrome extension saves you valuable time by allowing you to make calls with nothing but a click on virtually any number on your screen. It's features are also a great help to our QA department since it makes it so simple to review, share, and even download a call for review and feedback.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I'd change is regarding the line you use to call out and the country you're calling to, a simple "Favourites" section would save time looking for the right line and country of preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't fins a more User Friendly software out there.

Our bi-national customer service representatives are thrilled to be using Aircall and not having to do a whole lot to be able to reach out to all our customers. Most of them come in having experienced many a different software on other companies and are amazed at how easy to use is Aircall since there's no need for log in out out codes and everyone is able to go back and listen to not only their own calls but everyone else's.

Aircall review by Karah K.
Karah K.

"AirCall"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to review our calls afterward. I also really enjoy the mobility of the program. We are able to have anyone answer calls at any point.

What do you dislike?

I wish their were more default settings for the sounds for hold. I wish that aircall intergrated better to front. It is difficult to get them to sync up. It would be awesome if they were under one customers email not multiple strands. It would be great to have easier use of IVR. Right now, it would be really expensive for us to upgrade to that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this product for especially early-stage startups. It helped us drastically improve our customer experience. It is easy to use and easy to implement. I think that anyone looking for an upgrade from a home phone or typical wired phone system would drastically benefit from this service. Aircall customer support has always been helpful and available. They are quick to reply and offer a solution. Aircall is always consistently winning our business with their customer support.

We were receieving a lot of calls after hours and were not able to to respond in a timely manner, as well as review the voicemails. It is a huge upgrade, as we were using a home phone before. Customers are less frustrated because they know when they can reach us and also we are able to respond more quickly.

Aircall review by Nadine C.
Nadine C.

"one of the most convenience cloud telephony for sales and support"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly usability and how easy it was to implement and people do not need to be trained to know how to used it. Also the APP is a real benefit when you do home office or travel.

What do you dislike?

the price is a quite high and you need to pay for a minimum of 3 licences.

Aicall provide a real benefit in terms of getting a strong and stable voip solution within 24 hours and that it can be implemented easily by a non-tech employee. The API to Salesforce is working and the offered dashboards for reporting is a good template to use

Aircall review by Hugo M.
Hugo M.

"Great and trustable tool"

What do you like best?

Salesforce integration is the most important feature of Aircall. We use Salesforce Service Cloud, and give to ours agents the Aircall Softphone in the same screen increase a lot their productivity. Also the administration for creating queues, new numbers, new users, IVRs messages, rules, etc is very easy to do. Daily emails that I receive with the numbers of calls of my team is very important for me, so I can see early at the morning what happened past day. The analytics and live feed is very interesting. With that the team can see in a TV whats happening with all agents.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for calls in Brazil. Probably in US Dollars, should be cheap, but for Brazil (where we use) is a quite expansive. We keep using due to even being expansive, still makes sense.

Also do not support desk phones (recommend and support only softphones) is not enough for us - our actual plan were go to Aircall for all numbers (including landline), but after conversation um our Customer Ongoing Manager it was confirmed that is not the Aircall strategy to support desk phones. So for our landline we are considering another VOIP tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me their could keep considering to have and support Voip Hard Phones - not only softphones. Also, for who wants to use as landline, only softphones is not enough.

Telephony system for our support team and real time vision of productivity of our agents.

Aircall review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Avoid at all costs"

What do you like best?

The interface looks pretty, but this is to mask the inadequacies of the service.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. The service has never really worked properly and is in my opinion still in Beta. Calls get dropped all the time, even when the WiFi signal is strong. I was promised that the iOS app would ring when I received calls, but despite updating the app multiple times while they tried to figure out the problem, it never rang. Not once. Which means that every incoming call I had when I was away from my laptop (it rang on the laptop occasionally) was missed, costing me untold amounts of lost business and ruining my responsiveness reputation with existing clients.

This was just the beginning, though. What really bothers me about this company is that instead of addressing the very serious shortcomings in their service, seemed more interesting in fiddling with their business model to make the numbers add up for them and string out their venture capital a few more months. Having gone through a decision process to take on their service at the advertised price, they wrote to me saying that they had decided to retire the plan that I'd signed up and that by default I would be transferred to a significantly more expensive plan. I had already committed to changing the phone number on the website and all printed materials so this was incredibly inconvenient.

The email contained some trite explanation about being better able to serve me, that's why they'd put the price up. Well, it didn't better serve me because, as mentioned, it didn't even work, and because being abroad and deeply into a project I didn't have time to figure out an alternative.

When I finally got to porting my number out from Aircall, their incompetence was apparent. They had told me that they did not know who they had porting agreements with so I had to call around and find a provider by trial and error.

I had no choice but to remain with them during the port (which will take two weeks) and they have refused to refund a single penny of the many hundreds of dollars I have paid. Did I mention that the service doesn't even work. Requests to their support department result in my receiving numerous bullet-pointed summaries of the situation. So I will conclude this with my own:

The service doesn't work and you probably won't receive incoming calls on the app

They believe they can change their pricing on a whim

Once they have you into a contract they will do everything they can to squeeze as much money out of you as possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs

Absolutely none. The only reason for going with Aircall was to receive calls on my phone, and this has never worked.

Aircall review by Jake L.
Jake L.

"Exactly What We Needed"

What do you like best?

Aircall makes managing and forwarding more than a few phone lines at once easy and intuitive. We appreciate that it's so straightforward to use, and it's extremely easy to create a new line whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

In early versions, the app had some issues where it would conflict with a forwarded call to the same physical phone- this has been solved. We don't have any issues with Aircall currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need multiple phone lines (or even just one), please pick this up- it's so inexpensive it's worth trying even just for a month.

It's helped us consolidate what used to be a tangled mess of landline phone numbers and hard handsets into just one user taking calls on a cell phone for several dozen companies. We've realized just how bad previous services were.

Aircall review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A good upgrade for a growing distributed organisation"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, Answer Phone Fantastic. Text to speech setup but sounds very natural. Integrates into our teams tool set such as FrontApp.

What do you dislike?

No ability to turn off outbound call recording without also turning off inbound recording on a line. Due to legal requirements. we need to inform the caller before recording the call. That is fine for inbound calls (Automatic announcement) but outbound calls it makes it impossible to achieve. So we cannot use the feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product but make sure on the privacy requirements of your company and local laws about call recording and ensure you comply with these requirements. Aircall didn't make this very obvious when we first started using the product out of the box.

Skyped had dropped their custom answerphone message, the team was growing and we wanted more transparency and integration into our service desk. Aircall was a massive upgrade on what we had with skype.

Aircall review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Reliable, affordable, effective to use"

What do you like best?

The ability for my team to answer calls that come in through our help line. We are able to transfer calls, monitor and reach our customers quickly and easily with either the online app or the web browser version of the software.

What do you dislike?

It is challenging having a support team that is overseas. However if you are patient, their team will reach you during their normal business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be aware of the time difference with their support team. Be sure to set up your integrations correctly the first time. If changes need to be made, the integration cannot be edited, it must be done from the start again.

Answering calls, receiving voicemails, monitoring call volume, handle times, wait times and more.

Aircall review by Victoire F.
Victoire F.

"Truly intelligent call center software"

What do you like best?

1) having call recording, that you can send to anybody, and listen when you have a doubt about an infirmation your customer told you

2) having you customer name when he calls

3) custom tag for each calls

4) having the possibility yo archive calls manually and automatically when you call back somebody

What do you dislike?

1) The quality of calls is depending on your Internet connection(but it is not Aircall fault!)

- you have proof of many thing, with deals, proof of calls, at what time etc

- Be able to tell my custumer's name when I answer to a call makes a difference for our compagny : personnalization and more humanity. I can be more close to customer I never met physicaly, and it's great for SaaS companys.

Aircall review by Sam L.
Sam L.

"Great tool for cross-market teams"

What do you like best?

Easy, simple and always working. Having your office phone or direct dial available anywhere you go, without needing 2 phones. Great personalisation options for Voicemails, waiting music, absence message. Great intergations with BI/Sales software.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. So far nothing. So far nothing.

We work in a crossmarket team (EN, FR, DE, NL). Aircall enables us to wok closely together without having to make any concessions. We all call with our own trusted individual landline in one central place.

Aircall review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Easy to use & reliable!"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to take Aircall with me, no matter where I am in the country working, with the mobile app. I can easily pick up or transfer a customer call without having to be tied to an office phone.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of updates with the app, but I understand that it's a way to provide everyone with the latest app version and abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to maintain, and great customer service when you need help.

We are able to help answer customer questions whenever they need help without having to be tied to an office phone. There are no more missed calls, and we are able to provide the best customer service 100% of the time.

Aircall review by Kees R.
Kees R.

"Works OK in general, but beware of costs and technical issues!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface, setting up numbers, assigning users and setting up queues

What do you dislike?

Call quality can be flaky, depending on your hardware setup. In our case we ended up with being connected to other numbers than dialed, lots of disconnects on long and short calls, and a support department that doesn't really want to help you, even if you pay >1000€ a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you test it, and test it well - especially in harder places to work (e.g. flaky wifi, no cable connection, cell phone reception bad etc.)

The idea was to replace our old, dusty VOIP solution with a solution that can manage and track our calls and performance in a great way.

Aircall review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent call center platform with great customer service"

What do you like best?

Coming from a platform that did not have the best customer service, my favorite thing about Aircall is the customer service accessibility. Any time the key point person changes, we are given an update with their contact information. Is also offers customization, ability to enter work hours, ability to have documentation time built into the end of calls.

What do you dislike?

The key feature I think Aircall is missing is that they do not have a way to see which team members are currently on a call or unavailable all at the same time. Also, when transferring a call a warm-transfer cannot be done which is disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions of the support team of anything your business needs that it doesn't meet. My experience is that they will listen to your needs and try to create a way to meet them.

We are able to use Aircall for our national helpline, accepting and making calls across the country and even internationally.

Aircall review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Great product and team transparency"

What do you like best?

Love the collaboration from the Aircall team and their willingness to help you optimize your account

What do you dislike?

Not available for all countries - but same as other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compatible with existing platforms (i.e. Front); easy to use with clear UI; strong analytics; great team to work with! :)

The ability to improve our back office hotel reservation process while striving for excellent customer support. The analytics that Aircall includes have been very beneficial in helping us reach our goals.

Aircall review by Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Amazing experience"

What do you like best?

I like it's simplicity, very user friendly. I did not have a hard time navigating the first time I used it. It gives me access to listen to voice mails when I am out of the office. Listen to my phone calls if ever I missed out something from the conversation. Over all very good. Keep it up

What do you dislike?

The only downside i am experiencing so far is the fact that I do not have access to see how many calls I had. I mean I can see phone calls but I need to count it manually unlike my supervisor who have full access to see it without manual counting. Aside from that, nothing really negative

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend it to my friends or other companies that are looking for this kind of product with affordable cost, user friendly system and with good quality

I am a career consultant and I do outbound phone interviews within Queensland Australia. Its very beneficial for me to have access to phone recordings as I get some personal details from applicants. If ever I forgot something, can easily get to recordings to double check.

"Truly prefessional"

What do you like best?

The quality of calls are superb. The line sounds very professional. Even when our clients are on mobile, the call is clear. The IVR set up is quick and easy resulting to less calls lost. The call-computer set up has helped us receive transcribed messages and we can easily respond to clients and partners alike.

What do you dislike?

There is about 1-2 second pause from the time the call is answered to actually hearing the person on the other end. Although this is easily resolved, sometimes, the key information for us gets cut off as out clients provide the a reference number at the beginning of the call. The pause causes us to request this information again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The connection is great. The feedback given by people receiving and taking our calls is very positive.

We are operating in different cities. Aircall allows clear calls between us, our customers and our partners. The reporting tool s very useful so we can easily monitor the percentage of calls lost and their reasons. This tool also helps managers to monitor agents and adjust shift schedule to match the call volume.

Aircall review by User in Music
User in Music

"Ideal communications software for every user. "

What do you like best?

The user-friendly, noncomplicated format is perfect to get using right away with little to none issues. This should be standard in every business.

What do you dislike?

Delayed answer time on the Web-browser extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not familiar with the price range but I do think this is a recommended product for any business on any level from your 10 employee office to your 2,000 employee call-center this is ideal for any business. It has a very sleek design and is extremely user-friendly. I'm excited to see where the company is headed over the next couple of years.

None, the business itself functions superbly. A very helpful and intelligent team that resolves issues immediately.

Aircall review by User

"its been great very efficient"

What do you like best?

the facility to make calls, helps with integartion of crm and very valuable to clients. would highly recomend this to other people, it makes your outsourcing needs much easier and in an efficient way. will continue to use this product in the future for sure.

What do you dislike?

m,aybe needs a couple of more features, make it a little easier for integration with crm and add maybe a power dialer to reduce time dialing i think would be a great addition. other than that there is nothing else that i could say bad aboput aircall, it has helped a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make he change its worth it

reach ion going clients and establish relationships

Aircall review by Allen W.
Allen W.

"If you like a tons of bugs, terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it."

What do you like best?

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc).

What do you dislike?

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of more than $1,000 after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Call center for my small business. We were able to take calls until they broke their own software and couldn't use it anymore.

Aircall review by Consultant

"great experience"

What do you like best?

I've been using Aircall as a cloud phone solution for almost a year now, and I got to say that it's one of the best products at the moment. The calls are very clean(no noise whatsoever), and the customer's voice when speaking at the other end is loud, clear, and audible - overall a great sound quality. So far it's been a great experience for me as I use AirCall almost daily to converse with the clients to solve different issue through phone. I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about AirCall. This product is great.

The type of problems I usually solve via AirCall are of a technical nature. The calls are mostly long as I have to solve almost everything through phone on client's computer environment. The call quality is solid and there are no interruptions no matter the length of call.

Aircall review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Terrible customer service and unstable pricing and policy changes"

What do you like best?

The only reason I used it for almost half years is that it's easy to setup and user friendly. And the pricing WAS reasonable and good value. But not until 2 major changes since pass 3 months.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned above, the pricing WAS reasonable and good value. But not until 2 major changes since pass 3 months. One was doubled the price per agents/users by removing the starter plan. Another one is the minimum requirement of 3 users. They forced me to pay 3 users price for 2 users usage.

But not just pricing, the customer service is even more terrible. Yesterday I found that there are 3 users minimum requirement changes on pricing table, so I tried to contact them for asking about will that change affect me. They just simply ignored my request of asking if they will keep charging an old user like me for 2 users since I found that the last month billing remain 2 users. (But the 3 users minimum policy has changed since 2+ months ago) The CS ignored my request and told me that they will "upgrade" me to 3 users from now on. (sure I need to pay the new 3 users price) That mean they are thank you me for telling them they were not charged me enough after the policy updates. What can I say?

P.S. Yes they like hidden policy changes and messed up pricing after policy changes, because this is not the first time it happen. (Few months ago, they removed starter plan which also caused similar problem but not as serious as this time as that was actually an upgrade of features) . And there are some bugs that never fixed since the day I use Aircall, for example the ever fail to change user email address, and something more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy use call center for short term, it's a good choice. But if you want a stable call center solution, I believe there are many better choice around, really.

It's no doubt one of the easiest call center app. But I've never tried a company that change pricing so many times considering I only used the service for half year. That mean the good side is easy setup and using. The bad side is unstable for any size of company.

Aircall review by Administrator

"Product is good - service really really substandard"

What do you like best?

The product works well as far as I've seen it. It is quite basic but covers our needs for now

What do you dislike?

Aircalls customer service and sales people are nice and available. But they seem to not understand what is said. I honestly think that it is just a language barrier and having young non native speakers manning customer service. I am not a native speaker myself, but having to try to explain a simple problem to someone for 20 mins by chat or by email with an outcome that is not what you were looking for or where the answer is just inaccurate is bound to frustrate anyone. I went through that a few times.

Finally I was not able to use the Pipedrive voucher code, because they didn't know how to apply it and asked me to mail someone when I was in the midst of signing up.. Not great..!!

Analytics on calls

"Exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

The desktop platform as well as the phone app work well. Our Customer Service reps rarely have issues. Simple to use is so helpful for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. As with any calling system, once in a while we get dropped calls - but again - very rare, and it's hard to tell if it's our line or the customer's line. We call back, and everything seems fine :)

Have a toll-free number for our customers to call in with is huge. We no longer have calls coming in to our personal mobile phones.

Huge benefit to be able to call out with our two lines as well - again, not having our personal mobile numbers out to the public is a HUGE benefit. Everyone on our team can use the lines at the same time - glorious.

Aircall review by Martinho C. d.
Martinho C. d.

"Codda's mobile solution"

What do you like best?

We can concentrate all the calls in one place with IVR. I can receive calls on the go.

What do you dislike?

Compatible phones are too expensive or have complicated installation instructions. Phones do not have the option of going to voice-mail after a while. The phone app has to be turned on constantly. It is way too expensive to set up new users or have a lot of users.

We are able to have an IVR that can list all our customers and calls in one place. And can have our forces on the go through the app or call forwarding

"Work in Progress"

What do you like best?

I do like that my team can answer calls from both their desk top and the phone app. It is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the transfer capabilities. We have a large team and the ability to transfer is not always functional despite the specific line being available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Voicemail set up was difficult for us. I would speak with your sales person or the support line in depth about. your voicemail needs before switching. Aircall did provide a fix for our company and the voicemail has been running smoothy once the fix was put into place.

This app has allowed us to be much more accessible to our customers. The tracking capabilities have already allowed us to improve the way we manage our call volume.

Aircall review by Tomasz O.
Tomasz O.

"horrible service, strongly desrecommend "

What do you like best?

Service web pages, etc all look professional, but after period of using it it comes out quality of calls was bad. We decided not to use it. After testing aircall.io, talkdesk, we have chosen nectar desk as best of available solutions.

What do you dislike?

Very bad quality of call, not sufficient integration with pipedrive, horrible customer support, slow response, no replay for payment claim, overcharging!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do not even try, use nectar desk or even talkdesk

Aircall you was not good enough as VOIP telco system. On top of that despite of promise that service was deactivated we have received invoices, and we have received no replay to our claims, I strongly recommend NOT to use this product. There are better solutions out there.

Aircall review by Kayla L.
Kayla L.

"AirCall for Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Excellent zendesk integration tool and they have great support. Call quality is generally very clear, making it easy to use for support purposes.

What do you dislike?

Connection isn't always great depending on the location. Sometimes calls can get dropped depending on the wifi connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to others! Aircall is a great customer service tool, keep up the good work Aircall!

No software is perfect but Aircall definitely suits my company's needs and then some.

They have excellent customer service and have been a great help every time that I've called.

Definitely improved our customer support system, love that it integrates with Zendesk to maximize functionality. I love using Aircall on a daily basis to manage my companies member success.

Aircall review by Corey  T.
Corey T.

"Aircall is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The functionality of aircall is very conducive to placing calls, forwarding calls and working in a hands free environment.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike any features in Aircall. It’s the best call program i’ve ever used.

I’m calling multiple clients at a time and having conference calls. Aircall makes it simple to include all callers and the calls never drop.

Aircall review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Great dialler tool for scale up sales teams "

What do you like best?

We trialled a couple of diallers, but found Aircall was most reliable in terms of call quality and usability. We also really like the Hubspot integration which makes it incredibly easy to track calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call quality isn’t great on the odd call, and it doesn’t seem to work well on non-Mac machines.

Calling prospects

Aircall review by Delisa F.
Delisa F.

"Aircall is the Best!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

When I am trying to dial a specific number and sometimes being connected to an incorrect number.

I have not encountered any major problems with Aircall. I love the fact that there is a separate app and that it can also be used with Zendesk.

Aircall review by Billy H.
Billy H.

"Aircall is a great tool for smaller companies on a budget"

What do you like best?

The full suite of features offered in this virtual PBX system provide a tremendous amount of value:

- Flexible call distribution for quick dispersion among teammates

- Call recording for those times when you can't write down as fast as they're talking!

- Phone analytics which has helped my team optimize how we do business

What do you dislike?

Aircall is definitely value priced compared to some of the more permanent PBX systems, but it does lack in places:

- Relative to similiar companies it is more expensive because it's based on user, not minutes (which can be advantageous if you spend a lot of time on the phone

Aircall has let us made us appear as a large and professional business that's been around for a long time. This has built trust with our customers and intern we've seen a ROI far beyond the cost of this service.

With a host of different features being added i'm confident that even in the places where Aircall lacks, they will provide additional value in the near future.

Aircall review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"It's really helped our whole department!"

What do you like best?

Before we used Aircall, we were using ZenDesk for all of our voice call needs and we were having major issues. Once we switched over to AirCall, our call quality went up and we were able to offer so many more features to our customers who were trying to contact us.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more of the Dashboard metric features available in-app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to fill out the post-call survey so that they can constantly be improving call quality.

We're able to communicate with our customers no matter where in the world they get connected with our company. We have CX reps in the Philippines and elsewhere so it's nice to have a quality service consistent for every employee.

Aircall review by Veronica A.
Veronica A.

"Awseome for every business"

What do you like best?

I like that it's fast ,easy to use ,clear sound,and totally convenient,no matter where you are,basically you have the world in your phone.

What do you dislike?

Well ,sometimes,it takes time to dial,and depends on your internet connection,in order to have a good sound,you better have good internet.

I am using it for work,my bussines.

Aircall review by George Z.
George Z.

"Paul Walker from Aircall was exceptional"

What do you like best?

Paul Walker, the rep who assisted me in the Aircall demo, was exceptional. Very patient, accommodating, and skillful in the way he explained the ins and outs of Aircall. Helped me set up the Aircall + Front integration very easily.

What do you dislike?

Aircall's Front Integration UI could be improved. Other than that, nothing!

Helps with automating phone calls to aid in a more efficient, streamlined process for me and my colleague. Less time spent taking non-valuable calls, and more time being able to filter out the important from the non-important.

Aircall review by Heili S.
Heili S.

"Best contact center for a wide selection of target markets"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a contact center that would allow us to service clients from all around Europe. Aircall has provided us with the tools to access small countries as well as the large.

What do you dislike?

The analytics feature is only available for enterprise clients and the price is out of range for a startup.

Our main benefits so far are:

1) providing access to clients from small countries like the Baltics,

2) conveniently organising the call routing,

3) using the integration with Intercom to keep all our customer contacts in one place.

Aircall review by Julien B.
Julien B.

"Aircall experience since 2016"

What do you like best?

That you can transfer a call to another teammate quickly, and be able to call any number possible in other countries outside of the United-States

What do you dislike?

that the connection is not the best sometimes, it grizzles or weird noises come out of a conversation. The client may be unhappy of those situations, loss of time on both ends

contacting partners and moving forward on projects around the world, to be efficient and know who you called at that time during the day

Aircall review by William S.
William S.

"Very well integrated with all systems and excellent support. "

What do you like best?

The integration with Desk.com, Slack, Intercom. Very easy to review calls.

What do you dislike?

When uploading contacts, Aircall does not account for duplicates, which is OK but not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make the switch.

Other companies (RINGCENTRAL) are shady and do not offer what is advertised. Other companies (Ring Central) are also a lot more expensive. What I realized is that you do not have to pay more for a superior product that does not lock you into a contract that is on auto renewal

Aircall review by User

"Promising at first, but rife with bugs."

What do you like best?

The in-call quality is on average better than the previous system we used. I also like the customizability of the hold music, etc. The call coaching feature is also super useful and sets it apart from other similar products.

What do you dislike?

The ability to answer calls, missed call functions and voicemail functions are super buggy and not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The training offered by the Aircall team when making the switch from another system is pretty good. Definitely make sure to spend some time with the call transfer and voicemail features as those are a little complicated.

Our previous system made it very difficult for us to change up the hold music. Aircall makes it super easy to do this, keeping it current and non-annoying for our users.

Aircall review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Excellent support and service "

What do you like best?

Excellent online support and innovative product that cakes without requirements of additional hardware

What do you dislike?

Lack of visibility of the roadmap it would be good to see upcoming features. Need a more professional call queue and also dashboard which allows addition of our own metrics

Scalable call handling on a call centre

Aircall review by Romuald T.
Romuald T.

"The only call-center software everybody should use"

What do you like best?

The fact to choose the perfect phone number I want. Aircall let us to choose between tons of different phone numbers with a real sense of customer service. Moreover, the app is beautifully designed, efficient and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the iPhone app is not fully stable, but it seems that this happens due to my old iOS. However, the customer support answers very quickly at each request we send to them.

I could easily buy a real phone number and I could choose it! So today I have an easily memorable phone number which is useful on my desktop or on my phone when I am not at the office. Moreover I can follow all the calls and easily organize my own customers basis.

Learn more about Aircall

Aircall Videos

Learning about Aircall?

* We monitor all Aircall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.