CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics seamlessly integrates marketing call tracking with business phone systems, allowing customers to optimize their inbound lead response process from beginning to end. CallTrackingMetrics' software identifies the marketing channels that are generating leads, converting into sales, and provides all the routing and analytics tools the business needs to make the most of every call.

Ask about our Switch & Save promotion

Work for CallTrackingMetrics?

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Ask CallTrackingMetrics a Question
Showing 415 CallTrackingMetrics reviews
CallTrackingMetrics review by Duran C.
Duran C.

"Call Metrics A+"

What do you like best?

Easy and seamless technology that I do not have to think about when using. The most useful thing about the software is the app I have on my phone. I am able to be away from my desk and accept incoming calls from current customer to new prospects. Between the app and the softphone, I think it is a great product that I look forward to using more of. Thank you for the product.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was used for our outbound as well. Nothing else to report on dislikes. I do not think I use the software enough to have any real dislikes. I use the softphone app in another window and when some calls I open the window and answer the call. Quite simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that takes the guesswork out of it then this is the tool for you. We have implemented the software and no longer have to worry about our inbound calls. IIn the beginning I was having trouble and simply dialed into the support staff and they were able to resolve everything quickly and easily.

inbound calls. Just makes this a simple process. I love the ability to be away from my desk and still have the phone ring thru my mobile device. I am not sure where I will be without the feature. Thank you for adding this feature. If I could I would like to try integrations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CallTrackingMetrics
CallTrackingMetrics review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Ctm review"

What do you like best?

The system once you learn how everything works is very easy to use. The soft phone feature on ctm is very easy to set taking calls. You are search for your calls in a variety of different ways by email, number or name I love this feature.

What do you dislike?

It has a tendency to cut out sa sometimes in the middle of a call. For a new user it can a lot to take in but if you have used ctm features before you learn fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you provide enough training if someone is new to a soft phone and CRM it can be a little tricky.

With ctm we are able to make sure all the incoming calls are directed to the right agents. Also ctm allows our sales ag eww nts to make their outgoing calls with ease.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallTrackingMetrics review by Beth P.
Beth P.

"Great data, could be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics is fairly easy to set-up and stores a huge range of useful data about referral sources at a reasonable price. There is a huge range of data available for analysis though, and excellent options for cross comparison.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is not very intuitive, and we've had to work with tech support several times to figure out how to set up reports correctly for specific metrics. Tech support has been helpful each time, though.

Once you're able to set the reporting parameter correctly however, you can automate specific reports to run on a schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not be shy to contact Call Tracking Metrics if you're having trouble with set-up or reporting. Their support team is very responsive, and can save you a lot of time trying to navigate their interface.

We use CallTrackingMetrics to test the efficacy of different marketing campaigns that we're running for clients, so that we're able to see exactly which campaigns are leading people to call our clients.

We have been able to greatly improve and fine-tune our strategies.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

Easily track calls from all web sources, trigger text messages, reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, it does all that I need. The biggest issue is the number of calls that come in that are wrong numbers. By purchasing toll-free numbers for tracking purposes, I suppose there is no way to stop people from calling if the previous owner of the number put that number on a piece of printed marketing collateral, but we do get quite a bit of calls from people looking for other companies, which does skew our call data.

We are successfully tracking calls from our paid ads and calls from all traffic sources. We are listening to recorded conversations and using them for on-boarding purposes.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Super Simple Set-Up, Easy-to-Navigate Interface, Decent Support"

What do you like best?

CTM was the third call-tracking provider we have trialed, and by far the most effective for our purposes. The interface is not technical, and can be utilized by anyone on the Account Management team. Additionally, we were able to use Google Tag Manager to implement the DNI, which made it incredibly easy to onboard new accounts.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any incredibly easy methods of live support available on CTM, so I've used their support documentation in the past in lieu of a chat/email support service. Additionally, switching between sub-accounts on the agency platform is not as intuitive as I'd prefer. However, the ease of use far outweighs any of the drawbacks of using CTM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Google Tag Manager to implement the DNI to circumvent using a developer.

We use it as a multi-account call tracking service, installed on multiple different websites, assigning tracking numbers for each marketing channel to properly attribute leads from various marketing initiatives. Additionally, we've taken advantage of the call recordings to better enhance store customer service.

CallTrackingMetrics review by User

"Cheaper than other opitons"

What do you like best?

It's cheaper than similar products and gives the insight we need to track calls for different campaigns. LIke being to choose between local and toll-free numbers and creating number pools. Like being able to have multiple accounts in the same login and also being able to choose the accounts each user has access to.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if it also tracked form fills (some competitors do this and it's a nice feature). It's convenient having this in one place to see what sources both phone calls and form fills come from. Call Rail currently does this.

Allows us to get very specific in our campaign tracking to see which campaigns are working and which ones should be stopped. Also allows us to have specific tracking numbers for whatever time is needed and then release them when the campaign is finished. Only have to pay for what we use and don't need to hold onto old numbers that are no longer needed.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

""CallTrackingMetrics Review""

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics is genuinely simple to set-up and stores an enormous scope of valuable information about referral sources at a sensible cost. I am ready to flip through my numerous customers through the office drop down which takes into consideration simplicity and control. All the announcing is easy to utilize and peruse. You can haul a ton of information out of the framework and the preparation is incredible since there are such huge numbers of highlights and abilities it is completely should have been ready to exploit the framework. The direction and care staff is an amazing advantage to utilizing this stage. They give nitty gritty data on different viewpoints for best practice dependent on your goals.

What do you dislike?

I didn't hate anything explicitly. The stage is amazing, simple to utilize, and takes care of the issue of ascribing telephone calls to explicit advertisement campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All around call tracking programming. I would very suggest it.

We're utilizing CallTrackingMetrics to take care of the issue of telephone call attribution. Realizing which promotion crusades and explicit watchwords prompting telephone calls, enables us to see the full impacts of our ad which makes us look far better to our customers. It additionally enables us to utilize the sources we have to follow explicit client channels through our sites and promotions. It's so feature-rich, it considers every contingency and spares us cash all the while.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Connor S.
Connor S.

"Premium support and high quality software at an affordable cost!"

What do you like best?

As a small business, we use Call Tracking Metrics to track lead generation and calls from Google/Facebook ads. Initially, this software resolved an issue that I didn't even know we had. Overall, it provides tons of valuable data I was unaware could be accurately tracked. Couldn't recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

We have had no huge issues with the software and the support team has been a tremendous help any time we have. They are always quick to respond when we have questions!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The setup can be confusing, however it helps to have a tech background to understand how landing pages, tracking codes, phone numbers, and digital ads work.

We are now tracking call data for leads from our digital ads which is not something I ever realized was an issue. This software is the ultimate solution for anyone looking to track additional lead data which using phone #'s.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"White Shark Media's Experience with CallTrackingMetrics"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CTM is the support we have received. The functionality is what you would expect, but what has stood out to me is the support we receive when faced with hiccups.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it has a few glitches that, although they are not critical, they are somewhat frustrating. For example, in our case, we prefer to have the Available setting set by default, and our users often miss calls because they forget to switch the setting when getting off a call. Another one that is a daily nuisance is that they are not aware that their session has timed out, so they do not realize that they are no longer Available or connected, until they try to make a call and cannot.

In our case, CTM is our VoIP provider. We are not a call center, but since we are located outside the US, and our clients are in the US, CTM is our clients direct line to us. We use CTM for our daily interactions with our clients, and we also use it for tracking that we provide our clients on their ads and websites.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"CallTrackingMetrics Review"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can set up different phone numbers that are able to be forwarded on schedules that provide relevant data for your business is absolutely flawless. The data and new dashboard they've set up has provided an easy way to track different retail locations. The cost of a number is virtually nothing but it also allows you to easily handle multiple lines and give great reporting data to boss/clients on their tracking initiatives and what is working and what is not working. If you're relatively new to CTM, they have a CTM university which teaches you the ins and outs of the system. This helps you deliver a flawless experience for phone tracking while creating an easy to use phone tree system that can be run on schedules and routed to IVRs. If you're looking for a phone call tracking system that fits all of your needs, you've found the system for you company, business or as a recommendation to your boss.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think the dashboard is a bit confusing at points, it takes awhile to learn it, could definitely be tweaked for UX/UI. There's a lot of options, which isn't bad at all, just makes for a big learning curve initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the market, be sure you need the advanced techniques that CTM can provide.

Understanding what marketing medias are pulling more than others, we're able to place the phone number to our radio, our website and print media and track the call based on that number.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Marissa Katrin M.
Marissa Katrin M.

"CTM Gives Me Marketing Power!"

What do you like best?

I work in the behavioral healthcare industry as a sales and marketing consultant. I operate an agency and have set up numerous clients on Call Tracking Metrics to monitor that incoming calls are being handled and what marketing campaigns are giving my clients the best ROI. I always recommend CTM to any clients who want control over their marketing spend with the ability to set up sales queues, schedules, and all within a very clean dashboard. I am able to toggle through my multiple clients through the agency drop down which allows for ease and control.

What do you dislike?

I have used CTM over the years and I have seen nothing but improvements and progress to meet the needs of sales and marketing teams. I can't complain at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CTM is an excellent tool for sales and marketing management and tracking. It is important to do a complete demo and have the CTM team help you or your tech department learn how to set up and implement and utilize all of the features. Once it is set up, it allows for a very user friendly interface and dashboard for your team members/agents to use and for management to monitor the agents.

As a sales and marketing consultant I audit my clients and provide them with the tools to manage their marketing spend and ROI. CTM has been a very powerful tool that I have integrated with organic, ppc, adverts, and all other marketing channels to determine what campaigns work best for each client.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Excellent product for tracking calls."

What do you like best?

It's a comprehensive website that offers everything you need to track your business' calls, which is very helpful for your Marketing department.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful for more flexible integration into salesforce objects. Currently limited to contacts and Leads, however many times you want to track multiple different phone numbers to the opportunity object. while there is currently no option for this, I am hopeful they will see the need for this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to learn the various control switches. Interplay with caches due to chrome or other browsers can have adverse affect on phone quality. Remember to clear cache before calling customer service to save everyone time.

You could need to train for employees into using this online software. Take your time to properly train your staff so that they can take good profit of it.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Núria G.
Núria G.

"The real and unique solution for our calltracking issues"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the logs. The facility to buy numbers, manage them, and edit call registers and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It would be easer for us if the platform and the support will spoke other languages, like spanish, not only english.

Our business is an special one, Apricots is the brand of company services born in Barcelona, with brothels in the city and in Madrid. We work on the adult entertainment and we cannot use Adwords, our marketing online is based on display, SEO, referral or direct.

Our advertisings are not the usual ones, we pay for banners, agency profiles, girls profiles, links, content and others, and it's as important for us to know where our visitors come from as well as where they make the call conversion, because this is our TOP conversion.

After a hard process of implementation, and understanding our needs, with an excelent support of their team, Calltracking give us the match with calls and Analytics results.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Sky L.
Sky L.

"Great platform, great experience."

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate with analytics and after getting used to the UI/UX was able to get tracking numbers for marketing campaigns, both digital and print, up quickly. Call source presets. Great call dashboard that's powerful and easy for the sales team to use.

What do you dislike?

Some settings were hard to find initially. Configuring lead sources was a bit cumbersome at first, but learning by working through the admin paid off. Didn't affect my overall opinion of CTM.

Unifying our call tracking into one platform and combining two services provided by vendors to one platform we control.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Great Call Tracking Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to track the different channels we use and different campaigns. Having a call tracking numb er for different social profiles and PPC accounts allows us to track everything with amazing detail on each specific channel to see what is performing and what is not. This allows us to duplicate success and tweak those not performing well.

The other great aspect is being able to review calls with clients and show them places they can make changes to improve their intake thereby improving their business growth and ROI.

All the reporting is easy to use and read. You are able to pull a lot of data out of the system and the training is great since there are so many features and capabilities it is totally needed to be able to take full advantage of the system.

What do you dislike?

At this point we do not have any dislikes in regards to Call Tracking Metrics. The system is great and the staff is always responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign-up and go through the training with their team. There are so many capabilities you will miss out on if you try to go it yourself.

We have been able to uncover intake problems with clients and help them make changes to increase their intakes thereby increasing their ROI. We are also able to track each channel by using various numbers for different campaigns allowing us to see campaign specific details.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Call Tracking Metrics is a fundamental aspect of successful conversion tracking!"

What do you like best?

The guidance and support staff is an incredible benefit to using this platform. They provide detailed information on various aspects for best practice based on your objectives.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform could integrate with a CRM for our clients for the ability to do matchbacks. Sometimes there are expected and a few limited issues related to phone number availability and recycled numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing platform for a great price, you won't regret it! The support team is incredibly helpful and always available. Great customer service and easy-to-use reporting platform are great. In addition, I love the feature of allowing clients to log in to see reporting as well as easy reporting exports.

This platform has helped us solidify strong leads using mobile calls, integrations with Adwords and Analytics as well as the amazing text message tracking feature.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Eryk G.
Eryk G.

"Solves call attribution as advertised"

What do you like best?

By far the most useful feature (from a paid search perspective) is CTM's ability to capture keyword data with a single phone number. Other providers I've tried required setting up expensive number pools in order to track down to the keyword level - and most of the time, wouldn't work properly anyway. CTM requires no special setup to track keywords - it just happens!

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything specifically. The platform is powerful, easy to use, and solves the problem of attributing phone calls to specific ad campaigns. If anything could be listed as a negative is that it's a bit too powerful for what we need it for! Maybe being able to omit certain features (like call routing or other features better-suited to call centres) in exchange for a lower price would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the cheapest plan and scale up as needed.

We're using CTM to solve the problem of phone call attribution. Knowing which ad campaigns and specific keywords are leading to phone calls, allows us to see the full effects of our advertising - which makes us look even better to our clients!

CallTrackingMetrics review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Call Tracking Metrics is the All-You-Need Solution for Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CTM is how easy they make it to manage a large volume of Clients. It's never a hassle when I'm navigating through the interface or just going to purchase a new number for one of our numerous clients. The system has also never bugged out on us. Everything about CTM is ace!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about CTM. Any time there is a feature we want that is missing, Call Tracking Metrics support is there to request it to their tech team or to give us an alternate solution. They're also always great to deal with on the phone and always have a good attitude. Never personally had a problem with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company has had an excellent time using CTM and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to their call tracking needs.

Call Tracking Metrics solves the problem of quickly finding and purchasing tracking numbers for all kinds of publications online and offline. It also allows us to use the sources we need to track specific customer funnels through our websites and ads. We also have enough clients that on any other system it would feel daunting managing their volume of calls. We are able to record all of their calls and listen in to give Client specific feedback about handling calls and such.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Best Call Tracking Software For All"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find what you're looking for. Specially reporting and integrations, which i've had bad experiences with other providers. Not here, as call tracking metrics has the best user interface compared to other competitors, in my opinion. Also, the value you get for the price is phenomenal. I've had competitors charge a setup fee and monthly usage fee, apart from minutes and numbers. At CTM, you just pay for the minutes and numbers purchased, everything else is pretty much included. Finally, the integration with SWYDO reports is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish they had is an automated call log export that can be scheduled with specific columns and tracking sources. They have a different report but you can schedule but you can't choose the source or columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try if you've had a difficult time setting up or managing your call tracking elsewhere.

We are an ad agency for many clients in So Cal. We aim to help them solve the missing piece of ROI with call tracking that allows us to optimize campaigns by knowing the keyword that generates each call. At the same time, we want to provide value, and being able to track calls down to the keyword/ad that generated them makes that really easy.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Luke W.
Luke W.

"Phone Tracking made easy"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about CallTrackingMetrics is their customer support. Multiple times I have had to reach out to them and every time they were incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that some of the set up can be a bit confusing. With the UI it can take a while to find what I was looking for.

The problem of attributing conversions to paid search efforts. It can be incredibly difficult but with Call Tracking Metrics it makes it a bit easier to see what actions a visitor to the site took.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Hanan A.
Hanan A.

"Best tracking service ever"

What do you like best?

Support is professionally and served with courtesy. The product is awesome and being upgraded constantly and bugs are being solved quickly.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the support is not running on Sunday, where I come from, we work on Sundays and we need to wait for the CTM team to both wake up / work in order to solve a problem.

We are Callbox and we give service to over 500 clients in the field of digital marketing and business automation. We dont know how one can spend money on internet campaign and not use CTM.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

"Just what we have been looking for."

What do you like best?

CTM is very easy to use. Setting up new users, call queues, purchasing and configuring new phone numbers, etc. Their help guide is extremely useful as well.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to get a hold of support via phone but they are usually pretty quick with their chat online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a plan for porting your numbers or it could drag on with your current carriers. We ran into some issues with rejected numbers for different reasons. So we ran the old system parallel to CTM to ensure we had everything moved over.

CTM has everything in 1 place. We used to have a different vendor for call recording, call tracking, number purchasing/configuring and call queue/agent dashboards. Now with CTM we have been able to cut back on our multiple subscriptions and logins and go to one place to see it all.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kasim A.
Kasim A.

"A great solution with robust features and good support"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the tool is awesome. It truly does everything we need it to. I have yet to run into a "Oh, we can't do that" moment with CTM which has happened with other tools.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard isn't exceptionally intuitive. Even after you have gotten used to it. It's easy to get lost in. They have a lot of firepower available and it just feels like they ran out of room.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time it takes to set it up correctly. It's only valuable if you invest the time into making sure it works for you. This isn't "plug and play" necessarily so be ready to customize it to your needs.

We run paid advertising for businesses. CTM allows us to track leads, monitor and score lead quality, track conversion data, etc. It is truly invaluable to a well run PPC campaign.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator

"Extremely Easy To Work With"

What do you like best?

I am a developer at my company and needed a special feature added to their software that would help my program integrate better with the Call Tracking Metrics program, I decided to reach out and I was connected with Jason who took the time to make my request a priority. Within two days he had gotten his development team to build my request into the software. Although somewhat small, my request was essential in the success of our project! Great job and customer service Jason!

What do you dislike?

I think that the only thing that I do not like at this moment, is that I cannot toggle off some of the panels that come standard with the phone calls. For example, the score tab, the Voice Analysis tab, the Visitor Detail tab. Etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In learning how to use this product, it will definately help to have experience in any phone dialer system, just to be able to know what the features signify.

Right now we were using two different calling systems because neither of them have all of the features that we need for different parts of out company. With call tracking metrics, it is so feature rich, it covers all of our bases and saves us money in the process.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kristi G.
Kristi G.

"I have used many call tracking systems"

What do you like best?

CTM is very user friendly, from an APP and from a computer. It makes call tracking on the go very easy.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I do not like....I have been a customer for over a year.

I am currently porting all of my business numbers to CTM. The porting department has been very helpful and patient with the process, and has helped me every step of the way. Having a ONE STOP answer to my business calls is imperative to me.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Francisco L.
Francisco L.

"Excellent service and product quality."

What do you like best?

We switched our entire system to CTM and have been pleasantly surprised with their level of service. We are now able to track several channels, and the dashboards provide a high-quality overview of account performance. Very happy so far!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Sometimes we see calls drop from time to time, but it is not the norm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All around call tracking software. I would highly recommend it.

Being able to properly attribute calls to the right channels is key for us, and CTM allows us to do that with no issues.

Agency

"Amazing Analytics, Best Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Their call tracking is really comprehensive tool, very in-depth with virtually limitless functionality. Every-time I get on the tool I learn that it does something that I didn't realize.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could access a dedicated resource, someone that could work hand in hand with my developers and marketing directors to get call tracking set up on our sites, email campaigns, ect. Someone who would sort of serve as our dedicated account manager who could work in our project management system. Tasks desired would include, communicating with our team in Asana, adding CTM to wordpress, Testing from different channels, working with SEO teams, paid adversing teams, and our social media manager.

Being able to track ROI for clients.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"CallTrackingMetrics is as powerful as it is easy to use!!"

What do you like best?

I love that CTM is so easy to set up, and so easy to review calls. I have 10+ phone numbers being used and it's so easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! Been super thrilled with the entire service from front to back.

I'm able to generate leads for customers all over the country, and track which leads are coming in from which numbers. I've found that I can now get my customers more sales by being laser-precise with my data!

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jana K.
Jana K.

"Wonderful for Law Firms"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the auto refill for our balance, that way we never miss a call from failure to pay. This has been an issue in the past with other call services, but not with clal metrics.

What do you dislike?

The user interface for tracking leads is a bit complicated for a non techie. No one in our office is familiar with the call tracking, so a tutorial could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to anyone who is using SEO or Google Campaigns

We're able to track which ad campaigns our firm is recieving leads and cases from. This is especially helpful in trying to figure out how we can spend our money on our add campaigns and the like.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jorden B.
Jorden B.

"Great For Tracking Your Marketing Efforts Both Online and Off"

What do you like best?

Its covers all the bases from print to digital, allowing us to report back in real time how our marketing efforts are performing. It also provides excellent tools for training sales staff by recording calls readily available for playback anytime we want.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see better/more diverse international calling options, and a bit more user friendliness on the report generation & source tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Embrace the fact this tool is still growing with the growing technology landscape. They are adding new features and tools all the time, and their call tracking software is extremely helpful for businesses, sales, and overall consumer relations.

This tool helps take the guesswork out of marketing efforts, and whether or not they are returning expected results as top performers, or falling flat and wasting important budget dollars.

CallTrackingMetrics review by timothy b.
timothy b.

"The ease of use with call tracking metrics has made working a breeze."

What do you like best?

The way call tracking metrics collaborates with sales force for ease of use. I work in a field that requires a lot of data collection in terms of keeping track of numbers and with the use of call tracking metrics it consolidates the time of data collection by compiling all of the data anyone would possibly need. The organization of the data collection is superb as well, the way you can spread it by day, month, year, particular dates, particular users. Everything really it is so incredible.

What do you dislike?

That our company didn't start using it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The data collection, organization, and ease of use with other applications like salesforce make call tracking metrics second to none. I work in a field that requires a lot of data collection in terms of keeping track of numbers and with the use of call tracking metrics it consolidates the time of data collection by compiling all of the data anyone would possibly need. The organization of the data collection is superb as well, the way you can spread it by day, month, year, particular dates, particular users. Everything really it is so incredible. I am really happy that my company uses this product and has introduced me to it because now no matter where i go i will recommend it.

We don't really have any major issues with Call Tracking Metrics except for occasionally linking a head set, but the benefits of tracking data is indispensable.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"The Best Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

I love everything about CTM. We have tested all of the major players for call tracking and CTM has great features and flexibility. It's easy to use and it integrates with everything!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about CTM. The only minor inconvenience is that sometimes they don't have local tracking numbers available in certain area codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best call tracking platform. I highly recommend it.

CallTrackingMetrics let's us track all of our incoming phone calls and we are able to set them up as goals in Google Analytics. In addition to that we are able to listen to all of the calls and provide feedback to agents answering the calls.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Stephan L.
Stephan L.

"Where the pedal hits the metal"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to track any advertisement when customers use the tracking number to contact us. Appreciate the integration of organic and paid online tracking....this is a huge benefit for us.

What do you dislike?

The ability to produce customized reporting could be enhanced to make it easier. I would suggest identifying best practice reporting set ups from your customer base, and then offering them to all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all you can about the features and benefits from the company and clients so you'll appreciate it's value and actually use it to help with all marketing efforts.

Because we operate in 7 states, having instant tracking for our TV and Radio campaigns helps us when we move into to new markets so we can immediately make any necessary changes for the following week.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Tim C.
Tim C.

"Solid performance and good value"

What do you like best?

They just simply work. They do what they say they will, and they are very reliable about doing it.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little complicated at first. That is at least partly due to the breadth of features that they offer, though.

It works well "at scale" to help us track and understand calls to our clients so that we can demonstrate the ways and volumes with which we are "making the phone ring" for them

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"CallTrackingMetrics makes recording and reporting easy!"

What do you like best?

Lots of data is captured and compiled for easy and informative reporting. We're able to track all of our calls from multiple sources, and directly attribute revenue to each source.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be slightly difficult to navigate because there are so many options available. After spending some time learning the system, it gets easier and easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to CallRail, CallTrackingMetrics is above and beyond! The reporting features are very helpful, and it performs as well or better as CallRail ever did. The best difference, is the support the CallTrackingMetrics team provides, should you ever need assistance. They are always able to provide answers and educational information for anything you ask, and are happy and willing to help you overcome issues quickly. CallRail would take days to respond without every truly answering any of our questions.

We are able to tie costs and revenue to different sources to help influence our marketing strategy and decisions.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Evan W.
Evan W.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up an account and has a pretty solid set of features. Fortunately, even with all the available features, I've found it easy to navigate and configure.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. My only suggestion would be potentially to add some training around setting up an account. It's simple to figure out the basics, but there's more advanced options available and it's not always immediately obvious how to use them.

We are a marketing agency and we've used it to set up tracked numbers for our clients. It's helped us add another contact method onto our Facebook/Google/etc. ads while still maintaining visibility into quantity and quality of leads.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Munir H.
Munir H.

"Fully Integrated Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics allows us to track both paid and non-paid digital activities and attribute calls to each channel. CTM also layers on demographic information about callers that allows us to better understand and target future prospects.

What do you dislike?

The set up is very manual as is the call scoring functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are definitely worth a looking into to track offline conversion for online channels.

We use call tracking software to track offline conversion to fully understand the impact of digital marketing efforts and optimize campaigns based on true results. I have experience using other call tracking software, however, we experienced discrepancies between the calls being reported and the number of calls that hit our switch. Because of this, we switched to Call Tracking Metrics and have had very little variation between calls reported and calls that hit our switch.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Incredible Call Center Software"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can create custom fields and map them to custom fields on Salesforce. Also, the ability to create triggers based on call activity, This has allowed us to automate our custom call scoring.

What do you dislike?

It's not that I dislike but it would be nice to be able to do more with CTM in Zapier. Right now is only based on call trigger. I want to be able to feed call info into CTM call log from other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CTM makes it easy to track your Campaigns.

CTM Provides you with the ability to get up and running very quickly and integrate easily to systems such as Salesforce with clicks not code.

CallTrackingMetrics review by ANNA V.
ANNA V.

"Love Call Tracking Metrics"

What do you like best?

The platform that CTM uses is great. It works on my phone, ipad and computer. I am an agency, so i also appreciate that all my customers like the platform and emails as well.

What do you dislike?

When i login i would like to see the main "accounts" page and i do not.

CTM shows my customers how well i am performing and gaining them new business with calls. I have saved MANY accounts with the call reports and recordings.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jamie P.
Jamie P.

"Excellent to date"

What do you like best?

It has really helped with our tracking t a keyword level

What do you dislike?

It isn't easy to try and use it in a more advanced way. I would like in depth tutorials guiding me to more advanced features with some form of certifiction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use CTM to bolster your online campaigns - it makes a real difference!

It s helping us implement higher level tracking so we can decrease our CPA on paid campaigns

CallTrackingMetrics review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Tracking Call Metrics with CallTrackingMetrics"

What do you like best?

Great, visually appealing interface. The top of page navigation bar is simple, 'meat and potatoes' and I love how different users have different levels of access. I also enjoy the call reporting and the appicable filters on calls to tracking numbers.

What do you dislike?

I've been experiencing a very technical bug. When I pull a call report from a tracking number and filter to a certain date range, the export tool emails me a way bigger date range than I intended. Almost as though the filter clears itself when you export. Not a huge deal sometimes, but negates the fact that I apply the filter in the first place. I'm sure a business with large call volume would find this bug bothersome.

We have an in house call center so a good means of call tracking/recording/reporting is essential. The recording is nice and it is a much easier platform to grant user permission while keep that particular user within their designated permissions.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Lorenzo A.
Lorenzo A.

"Good Website for tracking calls"

What do you like best?

It's a nice and very comprehensive website that offers everything you need to track your business' calls, which is very helpful for your Marketing department. You can tag the calls, and the system allows to identify the callers' region and reference website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to search calls. It would be very nice to have a history of the calls every person's account has worked on, that way everybody could easily find the calls they have worked on. The audio player could be better, and it would be very helpful to have an option to decrease the speed of the audios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using CallTrackingMetrics I have been able to sort and categorize the calls we receive, and process our calculations and payments much more easily. You can even customize the website with different colors according to your taste.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Detailed Call Analysis"

What do you like best?

The ability to dynamically swap our number depending on the user's source has helped our marketing efforts and conversion tracking.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you have to have the most expensive plan for Salesforce integration. I wish this was offered as an a la carte service for smaller companies with limited budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let lower tier plans use salesforce integration!

The inability to push data into Salesforce is the problem we are facing. The benefits are that we know where our top leads are coming from and what campaigns are producing the best calls. In addition, it helps with sales training through listening to recorded calls.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.

"Great Customer Service and awesome product!!"

What do you like best?

CTM has amazing customer service. The support staff is always available to help walk through any trouble shooting or questions.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches from time to time but they're always working to improve their systems which we love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, lots of customizations and GREAT support.

We have an addiction treatment center call center that is open 24/7 so we're always needing to accept incoming calls and route them to different departments if needed.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Review of softphone for call centers "

What do you like best?

Reporting was very accessible and easy on the eye. Employees were friendly.

What do you dislike?

**We used CTM purely for the their advertised contact center infrastructure, not purely as a call tracking system. That should be considered with this review. If you're a contact / call center, I would go for something more reliable like Five9, despite it feeling like a jump. I am not speaking for their call tracking services**.

We felt very much like their QA team. Reporting bugs almost daily some weeks. Customer service were very nice, but we often got contradicting information from different reps.

Most features didn't work at all or with any measure of consistency.

Seeing a call coming in and being unable to click the answer button was very common.

Ultimately, we were told that our overall concerns and satisfaction was being passed up the totem poll and that we would hear back. We didn't. That was when it was finally clear to me that it was time to move on to a more reliable platform for our small call center.

We answered phone calls, the core function of our business.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Edward Y.
Edward Y.

"Great product to solve a critical attribution issue"

What do you like best?

keyword spotting tool that automates the capture and categorisation of calls into different buckets for reporting and analysis purposes, saving the work of listening to audio and eliminates the privacy concern of call recording.

What do you dislike?

lack of bulk tracking and trigger setup for different call segments; it is tedious to set up a large number of calls if the client has a lot of digital activity encompassing many different segments. using regex triggers with Adobe Omniture on non-standard publishers is also a manual process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this tool is worth the effort, if you have a similar fundamental product in measurement and attribution. it is not a direct sales-driving tool, though you can use it as such by optimizing your digital activities with the analysis you do from the call reporting.

the major function is adding value in measurement precision, because you don't know what you're doing until you can measure it. the previous situation of looking at digital outcomes and assuming that they were 100% responsible for digital outcomes is shortsighted.

the attribution loss from phone call sales driven by online ads. phone call sales account for the majority of our client's sales, yet there is no other way of counting the impact of online ads on driving phone calls. in fact, Call Tracking Metrics can also delineate between sales calls and support calls, which is very helpful for the use case of optimizing the online activity to drive more sales calls

CallTrackingMetrics review by Gilles G.
Gilles G.

"Straigth forward and easy to Integrate"

What do you like best?

I especially like the connection with google analytics, and the ability to see even the keywords that generated a specific call. interface is clear and there is good documentation on all their products. some of the webcasts and connected videos also help a lot

What do you dislike?

While The Api is easy to use, some of the data returned is not consistent, and some things you can do in the CRM you cannot do via the API, which is a pity

Recommendations to others considering the product

its Easy to use and quick to setup if you do not need any API's

We are using Calltrackingmetrics to track and let our clients know when a call from a new customer was brought by us.

Agency

"Great Value for the money"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive. The support area is easy to understand when trying to setup integrations. The staff has also been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The Agency Call Log does not allow you to set an Agency time zone, so all the logged times shown on that screen appear to be wrong. They show correctly when accessing each sub-account individually though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best value in this space if you need robust HIPAA compliant call tracking.

CallTrackingMetrics is helping to prove ROI with SEM campaigns for our clients. We can now have intelligent discussions based on data on where to best allocate marketing funds.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Emily P.
Emily P.

"Call Tracking Metrics helps us do a better job tracking marketing"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to create tracking numbers for print materials, and to report on the incoming calls. I like the ease of access, as well. It's intuitive and easy to use, and easy to demonstrate to colleagues how marketing efforts are panning out.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a little bit more robust. It may be that I haven't spent enough time trying to use it. Would like it to integrate (for free) into HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd like to integrate with HubSpot. That would be beautiful!

Tracking print and other offline marketing efforts. We find results we wouldn't have otherwise known about.

"Powerful but growing"

What do you like best?

The feature set seems to be almost unlimited with what you can do with CTM.

What do you dislike?

I seem to find bugs more than I prefer. I am constantly pushing the system and at times it just doesn't work. I typically need to get with support to find out it is a bug. Once a bug is discovered at times I have no idea what the solution will be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to be overwhelmed with the amount of things CTM can do for you.

Having a more configurable phone system. We also do custom integrations with CTM and other software that I can't do with most phone systems.

Learn more about CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics Videos

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

* We monitor all CallTrackingMetrics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Ask about our Switch & Save promotion