CallTrackingMetrics Reviews & Product Details

CallTrackingMetrics Overview

What is CallTrackingMetrics?

CallTrackingMetrics is the only digital platform that uses call tracking intelligence to inform contact center automation—resulting in a more personalized customer experience. Discover which marketing campaigns are generating leads and conversions, and use that data to automate call flows and power your contact center. Unify communications across your entire organization with our phone, text, online form, and chat tools. More than 100,000 users around the globe trust CallTrackingMetrics to manage communications for their marketing, sales, and service teams. Integrations with systems like Google Ads & Analytics, Salesforce, Facebook, Zendesk, and Microsoft Dynamics ensure that call conversions are seamlessly integrated into existing sales and marketing processes. CallTrackingMetrics has also been recognized in Inc. Magazine's 5000™ list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a leader on G2 Crowd for inbound call tracking software and CCaaS solutions.

CallTrackingMetrics Details

CallTrackingMetrics seamlessly integrates marketing call tracking with business phone systems, allowing customers to optimize their inbound lead response process from beginning to end. CallTrackingMetrics' software identifies the marketing channels that are generating leads, converting into sales, and provides all the routing and analytics tools the business needs to make the most of every call.

CallTrackingMetrics is the only all-in-one call tracking and contact center platform—providing total alignment of marketing, sales, and service teams. CTM provides unified communications to over 90 countries around the world, offering global organizations the reporting and call automation tools they need to scale their organizations. CallTrackingMetrics's unique approach to matching website visitors to phone calls and offline activities allows businesses to gain actionable insights from the entire customer journey, and provide best-in-class customer experiences.

CallTrackingMetrics
2009
Severna Park, MD
@CallTrac
Description

Call Tracking Metrics suite of reporting will tell you who called, how they found you, patterns in call timing, patterns in caller location, keywords leading to calls, landing pages leading to calls, how each of your CSR's are performing on calls, and even the ROI on your advertising costs for each of your campaigns.

CallTrackingMetrics Videos

CallTrackingMetrics Screenshots

CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Showing 561 CallTrackingMetrics reviews
Already have CallTrackingMetrics?
Marketing Operations
CallTrackingMetrics
Open Discussions in CallTrackingMetrics
What do you like best?

The dynamic phone numbers are so impressive. We have dynamic numbers set up through our website that makes it easy for us to track which calls are coming from where, while also having static numbers that we place on collateral and other printed materials.

I'm quite a fan of analytics and CTM has a very impressive reporting feature. The fact that we are able to track phone calls via UTM parameters puts them ahead of the game. They also make the data super easy to read and easily exportable if you would like to export it and create your own dashboards. It's also great that they integrate with Salesforce. It is super helpful that we are able to track engagement and activities on the each prospect record so that we can get proper attribution per phone call. It also auto creates "events" within the record so that we can create reports inside Salesforce for the execs to use.

Definitely makes it easy to show the ROI of this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I would say that it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem that we always had was "How can we get proper marketing credit/ or attribute all these mainline phone calls to Marketing or the actual sources".

With CTM - the fact that they are able to track actual sources plus present dynamic numbers is a big win already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Call Tracking Metrics team integration plan completely met our objectives and the unique scenario of our business model. During the sales and onboarding process they took the time to understand what we needed and tailor the integration to those needs. We've easily met our objectives with the project in terms of valuing the phone calls coming from our online marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Call Center solution is good, but not as advanced as others. If you are a large business, this might not be the right call center solution, although I highly recommend it for phone attribution for marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Engage the sales team and tech teams to really understand your situation, ask them to recommend tailored solutions that will meet your needs. Consider the costs vs. the lost revenue from not having visibility to the full value of your marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of our orders require a phone call and often those calls end up as orders, but we couldn't tie those orders back to the online marketing campaigns that initiated them. So, this platform has allowed us to tie revenue back to campaigns and so we can see the true value of those campaigns and now spend more in them accordingly. And we can truly value a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are a Google ads management firm and have been using call tracking metrics for a few years now. Majority of our clients have different needs and call tracking metrics is robust enough to deliver. In addition to that, customer support is fantastic. They are extremely knowledgeable and patient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because this space is so intricate and the system is so robust, it can get confusing. Most business owners have a business to run and don't have the resources to focus on call tracking metrics training. A simpler, easier to use, click and drag backend system would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call tracking metrics is a great tool to stay organized. They have great support. It takes a little while in the beginning to learn the ins and outs and everything, but once you do, it's a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Majority of our clients are in the home services space. If a client misses a call or doesn't respond to a form submission quickly, they are very likely to lose that lead. Using call tracking metrics, we have created an automated system with auto responders, form reactors, and dial agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its easy to find people who have called and all the data we need. I can search who has called, when they have called and listen to the conversations. This helps improve sales conversations and makes sure calls are getting answered. This all helps us be a better sales organization and do better as a team. It also lets my team members see the things they need to or re-listen to their conversations to find things that they may have missed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine. There really isnt anything we dont like. It has helped us a lot over the years. Thank you for the product. It is well priced as well. I really can't think of any negatives as of now of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure to use all of its features and everything it has to offer. Test it out and keep looking for different things to try. It helps a lot. thanks. If you have any questions, reach out to them and they are good at solving the problems or fixing any issues you may have at the time. It is great customer service they provided me and my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We get to see who has called all of our locations and if they are answering the calls and what is happening on the calls. It helps give us insight into future sales as well as pipelines. We like it a lot. It also makes it easy to delete/block people who are spam or unwanted calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the support people were patient in teaching me how to use it and I like that when I chat you actually answer. I also like that I can use it on the phone app, even though it can be glitchy it's awesome when it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform could be more user-friendly. There's features I never used because I never knew they existed until recently. Also, I wish spammers wouldn't call the tracking numbers so often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to find out where my responses are coming from, and I am able to see how many calls I'm actually missing because it goes to voicemail and the caller hangs up and moves on to my competitor. I like being able to use sms and I like being able to input custom outcomes for the drop down menu. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

As we are a european agency, CTM's features to manage sub-clients and the availability of numbers in a huge amount of countries is invaluable for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit convoluted to match sources and phone numbers when you need to add lots of them at the same time; reporting could be streamlined a bit to make it simpler to show totals for a certain source in a given time period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pricing is fair, the platform is very complete albeit sometimes a little overwhelming, support is very prompt and flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CTM allows us to attribute phone conversions to the marketing campaigns we run for our clients; since we specialize in hotel marketing, it's also very useful to be able to collect data and segment it according to the clients' geography. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics dashboard has a clean interface allowing users of all experience levels the ability to quickly make data-driven decisions. The agency billing component helps agencies scale and bill appropriately based on client usage. The support team is quick and attentive both in the ticket system and chat support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more sentiment or AI integration based on what some competitors offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In looking into phone call tracking software CallTrackingMetrics has everything we need as an agency. Most importantly their interface is built to be affordable, scalable, lean and agency-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major problems we've solved using CTM are event tracking in Google Analytics and manual call grading. Using their interface we've been able to identify potential wasted spend and call center issues for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The dynamic number insertion (DNI) feature and FormReactors are handy. I've yet to find another product with a DNI feature that was as easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The contact center side of the product is amateur, at best. If you're planning on integrating this product with your CRM, look elsewhere. Salesforce is the #1 CRM in the world and, yet, CTM's Salesforce Lightning integration is plagued with never-ending stream bugs that severely impact my agents' work efficiency. If you don't want to spend thousands more per month for premium support, then you had better get comfortable with a buggy product because CTM's freemium support plan is basically just canned responses with no SLAs for follow-up or case resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Offline conversion tracking using dynamic number insertion on our websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meghan Hodge of CallTrackingMetrics

Hello Dominic, Thank you for your feedback. I am sharing with our teams and I will contact you directly. You are a valued client and I would like the opportunity to work towards a resolution. Thank you, Meghan

What do you like best?

The set up is very simple and if you get stuck on something they have wonderful online video and blog resources as well as customer service. The platform is very user-friendly and allows you to keep everything very organized even if you are dealing with hundreds of calls per day. cost of numbers is cheap, customization of phone numbers is also easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't really found anything I dislike. Occasionally I run into issues with pulling the data into data studio or another analytics/reporting platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the training/tutorial videos before setting up your account it will most likely answer any questions you have as well as provide useful tips/best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. I am able to accurately track the amount of phone calls that are coming in and what their source was.

2. I can listen to the phone calls and know which ones brought in a good lead and which didn't so there is no issue when I talk with my clients about phone conversions

3. I am able to easily send the phone recordings via email when needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service is very helpful and available. Anytime I have needed help setting up tracking or new phone numbers or are having a problem they are available to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a hard time understanding the tracking. But that is not only with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For an economical way to track calls with lots of depth in the analytics I choose CallTrackingMetrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to understand where customers are coming from, what devices are more likely to get phone calls and which medium is most successful in bringing solid leads.

An added benefit is in listening to recordings of the calls, I can understand ways in which we can improve our inbound call routing and better train people who are answering the phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of navigating the interface makes using CallTracking very easy. As an agency we have multiple sub accounts and reporting and presenting data from the account is very eay Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use Google Adwords integration and the numbers are often disallowed in the Call Extensions - presumable as Google want you to use their own numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would wholly recommend CTM to any potential user - it is easy to set up and use and very user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use CallTracking Metrics for tracking numbers of calls to clients and measuring performance, but also sometimes record the calls and highlight issues to businesses around non conversions (usually around how the call handler manages the call). If is a great tool for this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Call tracking metrics allows our entire team to use the recorded calls for training purposes as well as to track potential leads that may have been missed. The system itself was easy to set up and has been flawless. No missed, dropped or disappearing calls. Links to Google PPC so we can see exactly which ads are driving calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to set reminders for call backs right in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fast and reliable. You can set this up and have a solid way to track the results of your marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training purposes and connecting the types of calls to the ads. This gives us proof as to what ads are actually working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

SIMPLICITY OF THE PLATFORM. I CAN GO IN AND HAVE A TRACKABLE PHONE NUMBER IN MINUTES. I CAN ALSO SET UP FEATURES LIKE WHISPER MESSAGES VERY QUICKLY WHICH MAKES OUR AGENCY AND THE WORK WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS VERY EFFICIENT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

HONESTLY, I HAVEN'T COME ACROSS ANYTHING I TRULY DISLIKE. IF I WANT A VERY SPECIFIC NUMBER, IT TAKES SOME TIME TO HAVE IT APPROVED BUT FOR ANY NUMBERS THAT ARE READILY AVAILABLE, IT IS SUPER EASY TO GET GOING. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GIVE IT A SHOT! IT MAY TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO BUT ONCE YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH THE PLATFORM, IT BECOMES REALLY QUITE SIMPLE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I WORK FOR A MARKETING AGENCY AND WE DO A LOT OF OUR ADS DIGITALLY WHICH ALLOWS US TO TRACK PERFORMANCE AND SPLIT TEST DIFFERENT VARIABLES.

WITH PRINT OR RADIO ADS, WE NEVER HAD A REAL OVERSIGHT ON PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS WERE GUESSTIMATES, AT BEST. WITH TRACKABLE NUMBERS, IT'S BECOME A COMPLETE GAME CHANGER. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive. The support area is easy to understand when trying to setup integrations. The phone app is very robust and can do most things the website can. The support staff is undefeated in fixing any problems. They're the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Agency Call Log does not allow you to set an Agency time zone, so all the logged times shown on that screen appear to be wrong. They show correctly when accessing each sub-account individually though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best value in this space if you need robust HIPAA compliant call tracking. New softphone app coming soon to help with inbound and outbound call management. I also recently purchased the 1-year subscription which helps me save on my annual fees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CallTrackingMetrics is helping to prove ROI with SEM campaigns for our clients. We can now have intelligent discussions based on data on where to best allocate marketing funds. Google Ads integration is now easy and direct allowing for CPA based budget management which is resulting in lower costs per calls for ALL of our clients. We have also incorporated their form tracking on our sites so we are capturing more lead data than ever before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love that this software is easy to use & provides one of the best measurements of RIO for our clients. I rely heavily on the reporting feature as a KPI. There are many customizable features, an incredibly attentive and helpful support team, and intuitive flow to the platform. It makes my job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it logs me out quickly--although this feature may be for data protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CTM is easy to use, intuitive, and if you ever get stuck, the support team is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With CallTrackingMetrics I am now able to see which phone calls come from which source. I have a better idea which marketing platforms are working over others for our clients in different areas throughout the US. This is a huge benefit, along with the reporting & graphic features. I'm able to report call volume based on many different filters to assess ROI very specifically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Since we're a marketing agency, our primary use case is to track the ROI we provide for our clients.

So, out of the calls we drive due to our marketing efforts, we audit and score them based on the type of inquiry.

This allows us to quantify our client's marketing spend and prove the value we deliver.

Call Tracking Metrics is an important part of our client reporting that proves our value to clients and keeps them happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software is more focused on call center tools, like call routing, multiple agents, etc, so most of the tools are not useful for us.

Also, the chat feature is not competitive to other chat features on the market. It's a bit clunky as a stand-alone offering. It's only valuable as an add-on if you're already familiar with CTM's workflow (which may be the intention of the company). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how you're using it -- whether as an agency or call center client -- then work with the setup team to get your account programmed accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we kept facing was that we could track intent on form fills in Google Analytics, but tracking intent on phone calls was a black hole.

CTM has allowed us to track where the calls were coming from, but more importantly, what was happening on those calls.

Now, we can confidently report the amount of new business we are helping our clients drive via phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's cheaper than similar products and gives the insight we need to track calls for different campaigns. LIke being to choose between local and toll-free numbers and creating number pools. Like being able to have multiple accounts in the same login and also being able to choose the accounts each user has access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if it also tracked form fills (some competitors do this and it's a nice feature). It's convenient having this in one place to see what sources both phone calls and form fills come from. Call Rail currently does this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to get very specific in our campaign tracking to see which campaigns are working and which ones should be stopped. Also allows us to have specific tracking numbers for whatever time is needed and then release them when the campaign is finished. Only have to pay for what we use and don't need to hold onto old numbers that are no longer needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Digital Marketing Brand Consultant
What do you like best?

I can see where my calls are coming from and also the graphs/reporting is very clear. I can easily expand my phone numbers and also find new ways to attribute the inbound leads through various channels. The support has been really great and they continue to grow with teachings/webinars which I like. I also really like the dashboard and layouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be a little tedious. However, once you get the process down, you can expand your phone numbers in very creative ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of finding out the digital marketing data behind where our calls are coming from and attributing specific PPC/SEO campaigns to call volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Platform/Product Manager
What do you like best?

We love having the ability to track granular source data for our clients, and we love having the ability to integrate the API with our in-house integrations and call scripts software to create a truly unique, all-in-one closed loop experience for our clients. The phone system has also been a game changer for us as a company and for our clients with it's ease of use and ability to monitor call activity, call recordings, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot more we'd like to see on the reporting front for true call center reporting. We'd also love to see a redesigned mobile app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started out using CTM primarily for tracking purposes, which helps us improve our marketing campaign performance and validate our efforts with our clients. Once we started utilizing the CTM Phone System as well, it gave us the opportunity to help our clients from the sales & customer service perspective in addition to integrating into our closed loop platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.