LevelJump

LevelJump

LevelJump is the sales enablement & readiness solution that reduces ramp time of new sales hires & proves impact on revenue by attributing sales enablement programs, training & coaching to metrics in Salesforce.

Work for LevelJump?

Learning about LevelJump?

LevelJump Reviews

Ask LevelJump a Question
Showing 110 LevelJump reviews
LevelJump review by Donny C.
Donny C.

"Simple and Intuitive "

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about LevelJump as a product is that it is very intuitive and easy to us. I believe it requires little or no training at all to really use the program for what the business has designed the product to do. The program seemed very seamless and felt like part of the integration when it comes to the CRM we use which is Sales Force.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I really do not see a specific dislike. Would require me to use often to have better visibility on my dislike. If I had to make a comment and I'm not sure if it's the product or our end, but there may have been a few glitches or minor "laggy" slow instances in transition of loading an audio or video stream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend LevelJump to other peers and business because it is easy to use when implementing with On-boarding or Enablement initiates. This platform was very easy to use, I honestly thought this was a software that was part of our company or part of our team's integration with Sales Force.

For my case the business problem that was solved for me was On-boarding and Enablement. This program allowed our Enablement team to showcase what I needed to do within my company on-boarding process. And as justified above, I believe the platform was very easy to use and intuitive to go through my process.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LevelJump
LevelJump review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Very comprehensive"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the training material - detailed down per day, with easy instructions to follow. It's great that your manager can be involved in your training to track your development.

What do you dislike?

Limited characters for note recording, wish it was longer for more detailed notes from a personal level. It was a bit of a learning curve to understand the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to streamline training across many users, great to have organization down to the day in terms of tracking progress. I feel like our team has been able to get off the ground so much faster than we did before leveljump when we were training with videos only. Leveljump is great to quantify your training and stay accountable to your own development. It's helpful for your manager to be involved in your training, leave comments and review real video footage of you learning the ropes. The interface is a little bit confusing to follow along with, so that is a bit of a learning curve but overall I see a huge difference in the speed at which our team can progress from new hire to developing rep.

Training is more streamlined. You're able to track your development from day 1 to ramping rep. Holds training to a standard across the whole team, keeps all new employees at the same standard of learning. Multiple media (videos etc.) make training more effective.

What Sales Training and Onboarding solution do you use?

LevelJump review by Kristin B.
Kristin B.

"Fabulous tool to Ramp up users faster, effectively and efficiently"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive building of programs and it's integration with Salesforce. Leveljump provides 1 place to learn, practice, coach and report. Learning is self-paced with knowledge checks. Practice allows for sales users recordings and "best practice" from peers. Automatic emails initiate coaching moments and certifications from managers. The use of Salesforce Reporting is supported to track progress and completion of certifications and programs. It also integrates key metrics that will automatically track items like creating the first opportunity or creating the first contract. This is particularly important when you are starting new on boarding programs and defining a true benchmark for these metrics.

What do you dislike?

Making changes to program requires a cloned program. Flexibility on sections and days to support programs that don't always follow an exact "day" would be very helpful. Leveljump is always listening to their customers and have already implemented many suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fabulous tool for sales enablement and ramping up users.

We are always looking for way to improve our training initiatives and ask the question, are our training initiatives working? Are we ramping our users up faster and efficiently? We are now able to track and analyze our programs to answer these questions. We can see the certifications occurring from managers which mean they are engaged and encouraging "coaching" moments for our reps.

LevelJump review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"A real enabler"

What do you like best?

It's not often that the promise of an "easy to use" product proves true, but I was able to get in and build courses right away. There's a learning curve of course but overall, LevelJump delivered on the promise.

Feature wise...the integrated video recording and feedback functions are great enablers for our teams and the integration with Salesforce made user adoption easy and presents some powerful metrics and reporting options.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to get a little more flexibility to modify published courses. Part of this gets chalked up to the learning curve and making design decisions that best align with the product functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The LevelJump team are great partners and willing to give advice and support as needed.

Like many organizations, we are always striving to help our new sales team members have a consistent and effective on-boarding experience and help them be more successful, more quickly. This goes beyond just delivering "more information", information and training needs to be timely, relevant and easy for sales managers to support.

LevelJump review by Jaimee A.
Jaimee A.

"This is the way to transform Sales Enablement"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and integration with Saleforce. I am able to use it on my mobile and listen to podcast/videos, while doing something else. As a Sales rep, it's a struggle to squeeze in the time for learning hence I use it while driving and instead of wasting time stuck in traffic, I look for an hour long podcast/video, set it up prior to driving then press play and I'm off.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. I do notice a few bugs but I think it's more on the Salesforce platform and not LevelJump.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an absolute must to use!

Having transitioned to a new role a few months ago, I feel that I needed the proper training I require to enable Sales performance. This was made possible through LevelJump. The different programs assigned to me through LevelJump help me where I need to be. This helped aligned our Sales team with the Business' PSO strategies.

Everyday is a learning process. I find myself wanting to constantly learn to help me where I need to be and having a platform that enables this makes it easier for me. I now have a tool that I can always go to every time I need to increase my knowledge. Being able to easily search what I need, the ease of using the platform, tracking your progress, makes it the 'Sales Enablement Platform' for me.

I am an avid fan of LevelJump!

LevelJump review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"LevelJump is all about Outcomes."

What do you like best?

From the get go, our working relationship with the LevelJump team has been stellar. The system is built to drive training results and make necessary adaptations the way any business leader would in all other areas. Education is nice, but competencies attributed directly to salesforce actions is what ensures Enablement Teams are having the impact their parent organizations are looking for. Being able to compare completion of programs by rep, and tie those details directly to success in revenue generation puts LevelJump ahead of its peers.

What do you dislike?

Quiz-builder has its limits. Making changes to programs requires all new versions of said programs. That said, the team is always improving their product and issuing new versions of trainings often gives you a deeper look at how one version performs from another with salesforce reports tied to each.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about business outcomes and revenue attribution within enablement, this is one of your best tools.

Educating a global sales team on incorporating Salesforce best practices natively in the platform. Tying learning directly to activity and output. Making improvements to training plans and curriculums based on real-time feedback from users in app. Revenue attribution to the enablement team.

LevelJump review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Great tool for onboarding new sales reps"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize training programs into a series of individual sessions, that contain interactive content that allows the sales rep to apply their knowledge as they go. Most other training products deliver one way training to employees, and that information is forgotten almost immediately afterwards.

What do you dislike?

Overall the tool is well designed and I don't really have any concerns about it. It could be easier to see the tasks that I need to complete as a manager of new reps who are going through the on-boarding process, but this is not a big concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing!

I currently have a number of new sales reps on my team that are ramping up to being regular performers. We sell a fairly complex product that crosses over several categories and industry verticals, and historically it has been challenging to get new reps up to speed in a timely fashion. LevelJump has helped reduce the time it takes to get reps ramped up, which in turn helps us generate more revenue and optimize our efficiency.

LevelJump review by Bill H.
Bill H.

"Amazing way for management to Inspect Knowledge & scale on-boarding"

What do you like best?

A few things:

1) it's easy to use (i.e. set up programs, quizes, etc.)

2) it's a great way to inspect that reps are learning and going through the knowledge that we have provided. It also makes sure that reps can't provide the regular excuses around "I didn't know that info existed" or "I didn't know where the materials were" etc. If reps go through all of our onboarding programs and quizes and aren't performing then we know it's not a knowledge issue

3) It makes on-boarding new reps A LOT easier because there's an easy way to build checklists for them to complete as they go along and it allows the manager to spend 1-1 time with very valuable things rather than mundane/repeitive tasks

4) That it's built right in SFDC - makes it EXTREMELY easy for reps to adopt

5) The support from staff. Becca has been fantastic and goes above and beyond to help. She has passion and it shows! Thank you Becca

What do you dislike?

A few things:

1) I wish we could add, delete, or change questions & steps of programs while the program is already live. Right now we have to clone the program and call it V2 or V3 which is messy and annoying. It's because of data but I wish they could figure out the "data" part because I have some programs which no one has completed because there's a few steps that we decided to not enforce and can't delete those steps

2) As far as I know you can only order tasks by the day it's set. I'd like to have the ability to label each on-boarding step by both category AND date, and allow the rep to sort the tasks by either of those categories

3) Honestly - it does take time/commitment to do. It is easy (thank God), but it takes time to make quality programs. I personally just don't like doing the work (it's just not what I enjoy) so we hired someone to take it over...someone who actually likes doing this stuff. If you like building these kinds of programs you'll enjoy the act of building programs; if not, at least it's easy to use so the pain is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analysis paralysis will kill you - so don't worry about making it perfect. That being said, putting out a "half-a**" program is even worse. So here's my suggestion: get programs out the door that are small - you can always add to them later. A small program with quality is MUCH BETTER than a large program with crap. So go for more smaller programs with quality than larger programs that will delay you and risk the value that reps see.

When doing on-boarding we break our on-boarding into 2 week sections. First 2 weeks, weeks 3 & 4, weeks 5 & 6 etc. The feeling of accomplishment is good and 2 week chunks aren't intimidating. It's also easier to create/launch these smaller programs, and easier to make iterations.

Problems:

1) A lot of manual time spent on customizing 2, 4, and 8 week on-boarding plans for reps (we used to not even have a structured plan - it was more of "sit on as many calls as you can"

2) On-boaridng steps would constantly be missed due to lack of process

3) When we taught reps new things (we have weekly training) we had no way to inspect whether the reps A) paid attention and B) learned or retained the informaiton

4) Ramping reps took FAR too long (won't admit how long because I'm embarrased)

Results:

1) We cut down manual time spent substantially (can't give an accurate number of hours but since we've doubled our sales team it's been a life saver. That being said we have even more to cut)

2) We have certified all of our reps on buyer personas, and rolled out initial on-boarding programs, which has made a huge difference in ramp time. Last quarter we had 3 reps close their first deals within their first 90 days which has never happened before

3) Our BDR team has adopted it alot, but I can't speak to their results

More to come!

LevelJump review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"LevelJump is great"

What do you like best?

1. Ease of implementation to get structured, trackable onboarding up and running quickly

2. Built on top of Salesforce so that you can correlate sales enablement to key sales metrics

3. LevelJump support

What do you dislike?

It's not a matter of dislike. I love Levelump. It's a matter of where it can be even better moving forward. They can make improvements to their reporting to make it robust and tweaks to specific features. It works very well for our adoption purposes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. LevelJump or any type of learning system/sales enablement application is just a vessel. You need to have the content and a team to help develop quality content to put into that vessel

2. We considered other Sales Enablement applications (MindTickle, ShowPad, SalesHood)- they are all good. We went with LevelJump because it sits on top of Salesforce. This allows sales to work within their current workflow and for Sales Effectiveness to correlate our performance solutions with key sales metrics that senior leaders and the CEO care about- a typical failing of many sales enablement groups

3. If you are considering LevelJump along with a much more robust LMS system, these are two very different approaches. We saw LevelJump as purpose built for sales onboarding and quick implementation and reporting. We were not looking for a curriculum repository for multiple LOBs throughout the organization

- Accelerates implementation of structured, trackable onboarding. We went from getting LevelJump to rolling out the onboarding program in 8 days

- Reducing ramp-time

- Reducing time to second-deal

- Increasing win rates

LevelJump review by Ashley V.
Ashley V.

"LevelJump Review"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that LevelJump is built on SFDC and that it is so easy to build with. It takes me less than half the time to build a program in LJ than it did with my previous vendor. The drag-and-drop editor is really convenient when I am moving around exercises inside each program. The cloning feature is also great because I can clone a program and add extra content for a different group of users within minutes.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to say what I dislike because I like almost all of LJ. The Dashboard page could be better. I am glad I can pull data from LJ to create SFDC reports, but it would be nice to have those reports directly in LJ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend moving your content files to a Google Drive folder that is easy to access. This will save you a good bit of time when creating your programs.

LevelJump has completely transformed the way we do new hire onboarding and continuous learning for tenured reps. Having onboarding connected to SFDC has been invaluable.

LevelJump review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Great tool for enabling the sales team"

What do you like best?

Like some other platforms LevelJump allows me to build content for my team but why LevelJump is so special is because it also allows me to run analytics on if those programs are leading to real results in my opportunities. Also I love how the tool allows users to upload content so that they can share knowledge with one another.

The integration with Salesforce is very strong.

The support team is always quick to pick up the phone and accurate with their support.

The team spits out new updates regularly to give me new features.

This was hands down the easiest tool to install and roll out to my users as a salesforce admin. Just a one click install and no further set up.

What do you dislike?

While the support team is absolutely fantastic there is a lack of available support documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Content is king. Before getting a tool like this please ensure that you have the amount of content that you need in order to capture its full value. If you don't have content yet at least have a plan and resources to develop it.

Originally we used the tool to do all of our salesperson onboarding. That was wildly successful and now we are using the tool in order to teach new business process. When we introduce a new sales process we have all our sales people get certified in that process using LevelJump. I can see how quickly they are getting certified and even quiz them.

LevelJump review by Gayle C.
Gayle C.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

I love that LevelJump is intuitive and easy to use. I love its ability to tie back to real metrics in Salesforce so one can easily correlate enablement efforts to revenue generation! But what I think is the secret sauce here is the Pitching Rooms feature. Not only has it proven to be a game changer for our new hires, but we now see existing teams leveraging it for coaching opportunities, and I have sales reps using the pitching rooms to practice before EVERY demo!

What do you dislike?

If and when there is something I've disliked, I've reached out and the LevelJump engineering team who is SUPER agile works to find a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at LevelJump is super responsive and always keen on listening to their end users to understand how to continue to evolve the tool. Don't think about this - just do it. Trust me, you will not regret the decision to invest in this piece of software!

When I joined my current company the benchmarks for time to productivity for new hires were abysmal - including a stat of 64 days until first sales activity (no, not first opp or deal... first call to a customer!). With LevelJump's pitching program we've been able to flip that statistic on its head. Within the first week our new hires are beginning to articulate the messaging they are learning, which has helped them more quickly internalize the talk tracks and be customer-ready within weeks! We recently had a brand new AE close his first deal within 46 days of being hired onto a team whose average deal cycle is 1.5 to 2 years!

LevelJump review by Daphne W.
Daphne W.

"Very good onboarding program!"

What do you like best?

I really love how hands on the onboarding and customer success team is. They are super crucial to the implementation and roll out of the program you build. They truly care about the success of your team and it can be seen in how dedicated they are.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike! They are very attentive to feature requests if there are good ideas that aren’t yet incorporated into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LevelJump is great - they are fast with implementing new features and are very responsive. That's a benefit of working with a startup. Their Customer Success team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and willing to roll up their sleeves to get your program set up.If you are, however, unfamiliar with CRMs like Salesforce, then LevelJump may not be the right solution for you. Also, they have not expressed any interest in making LevelJump available for non-Sales users so that's something to consider.

You’re able to make a super robust training program that syncs up very nicely with Salesforce. When a new sales hire does their job and updates Salesforce, milestones can get automatically checked off in the training program based on their Salesforce activity. How awesome is that?! It’s also a good tool to coach and provide feedback based on how quickly or slowly reps are progressing, etc.

LevelJump review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Easy to use, integrates well with SFDC"

What do you like best?

LevelJump is extremely easy to use and straight forward. Users don't need training on the platform due to how straight forward it is.

I really like the ability to create and assign programs to people, then being able to track their progress (along with timing) of these programs.

Being able to create 'rooms' to store the best videos/pitches is great.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer a more modern look to the layout. Part of this is likely due to our SFDC layout (not using Lightning yet).

Something else which would be helpful would be to have a function to better track if someone has actually viewed a document or video file.

Having a better scoring/testing section would be great to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LevelJump is one of the top, if not the top, vendor in the space. I'd recommend looking into the integration with your current CRM, if the requirements will successfully meet all of your needs, and work on the best way of getting users to adopt the program. The user adoption piece is key to using LevelJump, like any other software. This is likely the biggest challenge we've had (though it's not due to the complexity of the platform).

The main business problem we were looking to solve is having one training platform to store all of our training documents and videos. It had to be integrated with SFDC, have ability to create programs, assign them out, and track the completion of these programs.

LevelJump review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Improving our Enablement efforts"

What do you like best?

Even though we are still early in our LevelJump maturity, we do like that we can map real Salesforce data to the our Enablement efforts. This will be huge as we look at which trainings were effective and which weren't. We also like that it's right there in the CRM, so reps don't have to go far to find their training.

What do you dislike?

We do wish that LevelJump could house SCORM Files. As our primary virtual learning medium are elearnings, it would really help us out to operate in one system instead of trying to maintain two. We would also like it if users were able to self enroll.

We are able to see the real results of our Enablement efforts. By mapping the sales numbers, we can prove the Enablement team's impact.

LevelJump review by Vivian B.
Vivian B.

"Ideal for on-boarding new reps"

What do you like best?

LevelJump has allowed me and my team to pass on knowledge through different start classes. We've been able to tailor the approach as we learn while maintaining the parts that worked best. The system allows us to track what may have made certain reps more successful than others and emulate that experience for future hires. We are constantly experimenting and adjusting our process.

What do you dislike?

While I love the Salesforce integration, the main dashboard could use an update to look more modern. I think part of this has to do with the way Salesforce is set up as well.

We're using LevelJump to foster continuous learning post training. We fully dedicate ourselves to onboarding new reps for their first few weeks but without LevelJump it would be impossible to give them the attention that they need to implement and reinforce what they've learned.

LevelJump review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Business Challenge: How do you compress a 1+ year sales rep ramp up to 3 months?"

What do you like best?

Being a long term SF.com customer I’ve always tried to leverage the partners that SF has to compress roll out of technology & business process challenges based on plug & play 3rd party integration. The integration simplicity of LevelJump with SalesForce has been the simplest and most effective I’ve experienced in my 10 years on SF. As a Sales or Marketing Leader you want to spend less time on the technology challenges and more on implementation. In this case it took us less then 60 days to turn on LevelJump and launch a pilot. Only two weeks to turn on and 6 weeks of content. That in my opinion is the right % of time .. focus on the opportunity and challenge not the darn tech implementation.

Value Proposition:

- Rapid ability to turn on

- Simple user interface to build training paths

- Copy and paste content “rooms” to multiple roles (Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Mgt., Training, etc.)

- Deep utilization of video to train and have team role play elevator pitch’s

- Simple quiz formats to make sure content is being retained ...if not fix the training

- etc.

Lots more to discuss but the simplicity for the developer and “trainee” has driven utilization and retention of content = success.

What do you dislike?

So far can’t use the solution for non SalesForce users. While we are focused on Sales I know this platform could be utilized by other functions as well for training & development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to check out other options but these guys are on to something.

Our primary focus has been OnBoarding of new hires to compress ramp up and longer term drive higher retention. Ease of use, consistency & relevance of content and timing has been solid. Having a platform to insert new requirements helps us solidify the experience and evolve it vs. everything moving around.

LevelJump review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"A Must Have Tool"

What do you like best?

We considered a number of sales enablement tools but LevelJump stuck out to us because it integrated with SalesForce, we could connect training programs to success metrics and track performance over time.

This meant that we could quantifiably make changes to our onboarding program that resulted in our reps ramping faster = more revenue $$ sooner!

We liked the ability to create multimedia/video based training, give reps the ability to share success stories more easily and have the accessible for reps in the future. Training completion is easily tracked and because it resides in salesforce it gives our reps a one stop place to sell and learn!

What do you dislike?

It takes time to envision how your programs within LevelJump should be built (especially when you've never had a sales training/onboarding tool). Recently Level Jump has added templated programs that you start off with based on customer feedback, these are great to get you set up more quickly.

Ramping new reps faster, self paced learning, multi media training in bite sized pieces

LevelJump review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Great for reinforcing training"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use a variety of content to create a personalized program for each SDR - videos, call recordings, articles, etc. I can reach each SDR in the way that they learn best.

What do you dislike?

Not as bright and shiny as other sales tools, but gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy way to reinforce training, I highly recommend using LevelJump. You'll make your reps autonomous and self-sustaining by having them move through each program and reinforcing parts of training that are time consuming to reinforce.

We are a lean team, so management can't be everywhere at once. LevelJump helps us reinforce training without reviewing every single piece of methodology in person. I can see where they're struggling, and reinforce the correct areas without wasting a lot of time.

LevelJump review by Michael K.
Michael K.

" In a few simple steps I moved from chaos to order and implemented a FULL Sales Enablement Strategy"

What do you like best?

That the tool allows you to run a full Sales Enablement Strategy. It supports all aspects of Sales Enablement and allows you to provide the right content to the right people at the right stage of the Sales Process. It shows how you can (and do ) effect pipeline and conversion through onboarding, training & coaching and ongoing (just in time) updates as well supporting different types of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform as the team are so responsive to your needs, both from a learning the platform perspective (this is a full spectrum tool there is alot to learn.) To the quiz functionality needing updating - and is currently being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, you need to know that these 2 categories should not be separated. Consider that Sales Coaching and Onboarding are just a pillar of a full Sales Enablement strategy. LevelJump has allowed me to implement this aspect of Sales Enablement easily and interactively. It took the pain out of curriculum design and I built a program in hours where in the past it would have taken me weeks. The tool is intuitive, easy to build required coaching programs and easy for the end user. Each Sales role I have onboarded since its implementation has raved about how thorough and interactive the onboarding has been! They are recording videos, making calls and delivering meetings much quicker because of this.

Scalability and support of my Sales Enablement Strategy. The team at LevelJump listen so well and respond accordingly to user feedback that the very moment the platform does not work in a way I would like it to they are working on building a solution. I am able to as the first member of my function in a Hyper Growth Organization I have in 3 months been able to build 3 onboarding streams, 1 pre delivery and sustainment program for a brand new sales messaging approach, certification for the Sales Message delivery and Coaching Stream. I tell you now that in a short time this is going to be the best (and I would suggest only) full service Sales Enablement platform in the market.

LevelJump review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Easy to Use, Simply Designed, Amazing Support & Development"

What do you like best?

Working with the LevelJump team has been an absolute delight. I love that they are fully integrated inside Salesforce (including mobile), so our reps can complete training from where they are working already. The best part about LevelJump is the speed at which they innovate. They are extremely open to feedback and ideas, and take their customer requests seriously. I've had experiences where I request a feature and they implement 2 weeks later!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that I am waiting for, but I have seen tremendous progress and am confident they will be rolled out soon.

We needed a tool where we can store training content that is easily accessible from where the users are already working, and a way to measure the effectiveness of our training programs. LevelJump has allowed us to take a step further and design multi-media training programs and easily report on our successes.

LevelJump review by Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.

"Quick to get started, aligned with sales outcomes and great support."

What do you like best?

Getting started was quick and easy. Most of the work really goes into planning and creating the content. LevelJump makes it east to then put it in action. We had our onboarding live in a few short weeks all in. The best attribute is the alignment with sales outcomes right in the sales system of record. Beyond checking the boxes we can see if new sales staff are able to start doing and succeed at their job because the metrics are in the same place as the content.

What do you dislike?

There is still some work to be done on the administrators experience and some of the exercise related functionality but the team has been quick to respond to feedback.

The first thing we wanted to tackle was a consistent and high value onboarding experience for new SDRs and reps. The second was to build a culture where people are confident in practicing, trying new things, sharing ideas and getting feedback. We are getting both right out of the gates.

LevelJump review by Tijana M.
Tijana M.

"Game changer in the sales enablement arena"

What do you like best?

LevelJump is a game changer in the sales enablement arena. Instead of taking the standard (and old-fashioned) road of yet another video training or content enablement platform like their competitors, LevelJump decided to build a solution that actually enables sales in the way (and in the place where) they work on the day-to-day basis. If you are a data-driven leader who wants to see the actual connection between your training efforts, content consumption and the actual output of reps, look no further.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform keeps eveloving at the lightning speed and the Leveljump development team is very receptive to suggestions, which they incorporate into the platform literally immediately. Very customer input driven company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Sales or Sales Enablement leader, I would strongly recommend considering Leveljump to ensure that you are not just putting the effort into creating SE initiatives without proper ability to measure them. With Leveljump you will gain so much insight into why your top reps are performing the way they are, and why your bottom reps aren’t, and what SE initiatives are most successful. I am no longer with the company where I first implemented Leveljump, but wherever I go, I will be implementing this platform, because it makes a difference. To be honest, it’s hard to explain the concept of this solution in words, so I recommend dedicating 30 minutes to view their demo. You will not regret it. This is a game changer and nothing like other SE solutions out there.

The biggest challenge in sales enablement arena is being able to measure the success of your efforts in a meaningful way - i.e. how reps are able to translate and use that knowledge effectively in their everyday job. For example, if I am teaching a rep how to qualify an opportunity, how do I know that my training is working? Standard platforms will show you content consumption stats, but we all know content consumption does not equal actual understanding or even use in their day to day job. Enter Leveljump which cleverly figured out how to solve this problem, and allow you to measure this in a very intuitive and simple way.

LevelJump review by T. Melissa M.
T. Melissa M.

"The new standard in sales enablement software"

What do you like best?

Unlike the so-called "sales enablement" platforms out there that are mainly focused on Marketing content consumption, this is a sales enablement platform designed for sales enablement practitioners and sales users. It has the ability to create enablement programs (such as new hire onboarding, career paths, product messaging certifications, etc.), allow for rep collaboration and best practices sharing, AND track the ROI of the programs against sales performance.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very Salesforce.com, which makes it a bit clunky in some spots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask to show how they tie rep performance to an enablement program - it's their secret sauce!

LevelJump allows me to directly tie a sales person and team's performance to the training and enablement they have received. Other platforms are primarily focused on content distribution and usage; this platform allows me to create comprehensive training and certification programs for sales reps, while allowing them to collaborate and share ideas with each other.

LevelJump review by Manuel C.
Manuel C.

"Great platform for Sales Enablement "

What do you like best?

Metrics are really straightforward and easy to manage which clearly show the progress of each module.

What do you dislike?

The interface could flow a bit better, sometimes it can be confusing where to find certain items and tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to train you team in a comprehensive (yet fun) way, LevelJump is a great tool! Also the support team is truly exceptional and they always go above and beyond to provide assistance!

With LevelJump we've been able to engage our Sales team by assigning them to complete comprehensive programs where they learn about key product concepts and put them into practice by submitting a video of them pitching these concepts. Also, with LevelJump, we can set up quizzes for each new material we provide allowing us to ensure all new material is understood.

LevelJump review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great Learning and Training Experience"

What do you like best?

LevelJump has been a key player our Sales onboarding training and an excellent tool to share strategies and wins with our teams. The videos are interactive and easy to upload for other sales teams to participate. We also have several training modules uploaded in LevelJump which has been great because it can be easily found and you don't need to go to several different sources to find what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Internet Explorer is not compatible, which when sent a new program from the team and click on the hyperlink in the email it automatically opens in IE. However, Chrome works excellent and the switch is easy but not all of our internal websites stored in Chrome. But very small dislikes to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool and the app is mobile friendly to watch and upload content from your mobile phone.

Other strategies and ideas that other teams are using across the organization have been easily shared and viewed by the team to help with roadblocks or challenges faced with our customer based. It is an easy and innovative way to collaborate with teams in other provinces.

LevelJump review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"A game changer for sales, support and enablement teams everywhere"

What do you like best?

LevelJump offers unlimited use cases for sales enablement professionals tasked with the responsibility of onboarding new hires and developing tenured reps over their career right within salesforce.com. The Program Builder feature is essentially an instructional designer in-a-box that can be leveraged for maximum impact by product, marketing and enablement teams to deploy sales ready learning content that can be attributed to real results in the funnel. The reporting capabilities are top notch as everything can be tracked quite effortlessly to guide coaching and follow-up with sales teams. Finally, I love how open the product dev team is to feedback and how quickly they roll out new features on their roadmap.

What do you dislike?

Despite the product being super easy to use, I wish there were more training videos and job aids available today that I could share with other teams across the organization as they get started with the product. I know this is something David and the team are addressing and I look forward to seeing their customer success function expand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start small with a pilot or two that explore a few use cases. Bring stakeholders across Product and Marketing into the pilot as quickly as possible for them to see the value.

New hire ramp time has improved since we implemented LevelJump with time to first deal reduced by about 40-50% over the past 18 months. Engagement with product and marketing content is improving by centralizing content within videos that have more exposure than just documents/presentations that sit within an SFDC file library. Finally, we are reducing training spend YoY by creating on-demand learning programs that allows sales reps to access content/insight/best practices at the speed of need.

LevelJump review by Ben P.
Ben P.

"Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

What do you like best?

It's simple layout provides the best user experience and ease of use. The tool is extremely easy to maintain and manage and doesn't take time away from my day to day responsbilities. The programs keep me on track in terms of what content I need to absord and what exercises I need to relay that knowledge back through video. When I'm in Salesforce entering in information for an opportunity, the program automatically marks of certain exercises for me in my program once I've hit those targets set out for me.

What do you dislike?

The tool is well designed overall, I don't really have any concerns. If I do, the Customer Success team is hands on and ensures my feedback is taken into account and quite often put into a future release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LevelJump is a great platform to organize onboarding. I recommend this over other sales enablement platforms because of the ease of use for both users and enablers.

It's solving the ability to track content consumed vs revenue milestones sales reps are expected to hit. It's an organized way to keep up with my onboarding and accurate timing for completion.

LevelJump review by Avi I.
Avi I.

"Don't know how I can live without this"

What do you like best?

What I love most about this system is it helps bridge the gap between sales enablement and sales management. I can connect and listen to pitches and follow up on new reps at my own time. Which means business as usual and I can coach anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform it does what it does and it does it well.

Rep on-boarding and sales velocity.

So far i have seen a lot of improvement in the first 7 months of using the software in sales rep competency which so far has led to greater sales velocity. I have had 2 reps on boards so far using the app that have sold something in less than 90days which is impressive!

LevelJump review by Charlie L.
Charlie L.

"Sales Enablement Software that Ties to Revenue"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's baked into salesforce.com so that you can tie it to REAL metrics.

It's very simple to set up and easy to use.

My reps love it and are really enjoying the activities.

I have salesforce reports that I can use to map the revenue generated by a cohort of reps to their on-boarding stream.

Killer Customer Success team.

What do you dislike?

Not very much at this moment, I think we're having some issues with the path being so linear, when in reality that's not the way on-boarding goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you could do with the data in salesforce if you now have on-boarding data as well.

I can now attribute an on-boarding program to speed to revenue. This is a game changer.

Now I can put 1 or 2 different reps on different tracks and A/B test the tracks to see which one gets a rep to revenue faster.

LevelJump review by User

"All the Sales Data I need housed in one roof."

What do you like best?

My favourite aspect of LevelJump is the ability to have all relevant documents and videos associated with an account/lead housed in one, user friendly location. No longer do I have to attach files in SF to a task or lead, which isn't convenient in terms of "seeing all files" in one place. Using LevelJump everything is now in one visually friendly place, which gives me quick access to any file needed for a lead.

What do you dislike?

I am still quite new to the program. So far I have no dislikes. I will make recommendations in the future once I find some.

The business problem that we are solving at our organization is sharing knowledge effectively. Before, it was a burden trying to track down relevant documents for a lead that a colleague might have had, let alone remembering where it was stored. With LevelJump this is no longer a problem.

LevelJump review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Transforming Sales Enablement"

What do you like best?

The ideal platform for delivering and improving your sales team from onboarding to the most senior levels. Custom built learning tracks can not only uplevel every member of our revenue team, but can also be used to fill the gaps that are brought to light through the incredible measuring that LevelJump provides. All of this leads towards attaching learning and development directly to revenue. Nothing else like it!

What do you dislike?

For the longest time, as the company was small, there was very little Customer Support available. Don't get me wrong, the CEO would actually get on the call himself and work through it. They have solved this now and as such, not something for anyone to worry about!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be forward thinking in your views of Sales Enablement. Learning does not happen episodically, it happens all the time and LevelJump allows you to provide that experience, measure the results and tie them directly to KPI's.

For new hires, reducing ramp time from 7 months to as little as 3.5 has been amazing!

Increasing sales efficiency through adoption and sharing of best practices.

A continuous sales learning tool that help both the top performers and those towards the bottom equally with custom learning tracks built just for them!

LevelJump review by Administrator

"A lot of value for a Salesforce using enterprise"

What do you like best?

Nice package of different functionality at reasonable cost. After an assessment of what we need we ordered: content surfacing in context of an opportunity, video coaching and programs management/tracking. What is absolutely outstanding is the support you get from the team. They truly care and are always there for you to give you advice or even sit with you regularly to deploy the different modules.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I think the one area that I was not too fond of was the amount of work one has to put into deploying the "surfacing of content in context of an opportunity" because it is entirely dependent on your classification of content and appears to not automatically reuse the existing meta data for all assets (which would have made it a lot easier).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearly only works for companies using Salesforce but then has the huge advantage to keep users in one system for different tasks.

We have deployed our onboarding program within LevelJump using the Programs module and it is nicely trackable and easy for the new hires. We used the Video Coaching component so far for different certifications (not yet for coaching but that will come soon). We also organized pre-work for New Hire Boot camps in the Programs component and it works nice and easy and can be tracked. The reps stay within their familiar Salesforce environment.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Sales Enablement Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a very intuitive sales enablement tool. I really liked that it integrates with Salesforce and It keeps you up to date with your sales training progression. It was easy to navigate each exercise at my own pace and go back to learn more if needed. Since I work from a home office LevelJump was my lifeline to learn and collaborate my companies on boarding and sales training.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform seems to keep evolving. If I had to pick something I would change the format or layout of the training exercises to make them look less basic but I assume that has something to do with Salesforce.

I really like how LevelJump shows your progression and timeline to productivity for new hires. Based on my new hire expectations I had to manage my day with on boarding and pipeline development. This gave me a good idea of my timeline so I can manage my day to be more productive.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best feature of LevelJump is actually usability. I found it easy to navigate and easy to come back to questions/modules that I had previously left off on. Other platforms wouldn't maintain your place as well as LevelJump did, in my experience.

What do you dislike?

Least helpful isn't as much about features or functions but rather has to do with aesthetics. I felt like the interface was dated or wasn't as pleasant as I would like. This had little impact on my ability to complete training courses. A better interface is more of a "nice to have" feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to at least trial LevelJump.

The business challenges related to my experience would be sales enablement and training. LevelJump was helpful in delivering necessary information for myself and my team to learn. Job well done!

LevelJump review by Sam G.
Sam G.

"Incredibly easy, smooth and effective. Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I love how smooth leveljump makes the training process. I always had transparency with my coworkers and my managers to know where I'm at, where I should be, and where to improve. The platform enabled peer to peer learning with video uploads and training materials.

What do you dislike?

This is only me being nit-picky, but I'd like the programs page to have a list view instead of scrolling through 3 at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend at least checking out the platform. See what it can do for your training process. It is heavily used at Top hat for a reason!

Training is always difficult because of the overload of information and how we always push to ramp up workers as fast as possible. The benefit of having Leveljump organize and increase visibility, allowed my manager to notice where each of us required extra attention, and shorten the ramp up period to produce effective salespeople.

LevelJump review by Kelly K.
Kelly K.

"Great Partnership on pilot phase!"

What do you like best?

We've had the pleasure of working with the LevelJump team since Summer of 2017. From initial discovery and solution review through the recent completion of our field pilot in Feb 2018, LevelJump has been consistent in their professionalism and their sharing of expertise related to Sales Enablement and the Salesforce Platform itself. Our pilot consisted of running a pricing certification program for our field sellers, as well as facilitating our fist ever Virtual sales kick off in January. Feedback from participants has been very positive especially related to just in time learning value and ease of adoption and use. We look forward to extending our partnership further with LevelJump as we shape our longer term vision for our sales stack on Salesforce

What do you dislike?

A key use case for us will be to leverage our sales enablement programs and assets out towards our partner sales channels. Currently LevelJump does not offer that capability but we are looking forward to the day in the near future when it is.

Direct Seller Onboarding & Upskilling

Partner Channel Seller Onboarding and Upskilling

Upskilling Certifications

Self-serve learning/just in time learning

Video-based field communication

LevelJump review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Easy to use - makes training more effective"

What do you like best?

Easy usability

Easy to follow the flow of work I have and see my progress

Can upload files (videos) easily

Good design so far

What do you dislike?

When you have to add comments about the task - word limit is only 200 characters which is really low. Should increase or give us the ability to attach a file

Simple design but can be more advanced and visually appealing - will help the usability of the program

Training and on boarding - gives new employees more of a direction on how to onboard in a more effective way

More transparency on on boarding process for both new employee and manager

Can track my progress in a more simple way - and allocate time more effectively

Allows the manager to set the expectation clearly for the employee

LevelJump review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"Leveljump became viral for our team"

What do you like best?

It's content curation, not content creation. You don't need a Phd in instructional design apps to use it. It's built around working toward milestones and visualizing those milestones, which for my purposes with newer reps, was right on target.

What do you dislike?

Like anything if you're a sales enablement army-of-one, this can be a lift at the beginning. However, the more I built and the smoother the system began to operate through updates, I could rely on program formats I already created and re-use content I'd created. I'd also like to see more customization, which I know is on the way.

For my group, it was an excellent handshake for the skills learned in their first several weeks. Our team was showing varying proficiency in their prospecting and conversation skills even with coaching. Curating content through Leveljump increased engagement with their craft and helped fill the gaps we were seeing. Ultimately the more senior reps who were not part of the initial rollout starting asking for it. Great mark of success.

LevelJump review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"A framework for on-boarding & training "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how LevelJump provides an easy to follow framework for on-boarding and training. As an SDR team lead, it's been useful for bringing new SDRs up to speed quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I think making the UI a little more "nice" to look at would go a long way. Overall, I don't have any significant issues with it though.

Ultimately it's been a simple way to streamline training and on-boarding. Instead of taking time out of everyone's day to coordinate intro sessions, those exercises are available in LevelJump.

"Too Video Oriented"

What do you like best?

Compared to other learning platforms I have used at other companies, I do not like anything about LevelJump

What do you dislike?

The course history disappears when it is done - it is a 1-time absorption of information while watching the videos and then the completed courses go away. There is no retention or long term impact.

It is all videos. I personally do not like learning from videos. They are slow. Time consuming. There is no physical takeaway from it; no PPT on the product, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure if it is only a platform to watch pre-recorded videos or if that is just how TELUS is using it, but it isn't very practical.

None that I can see.

"Business development Rep"

What do you like best?

being organised with the task that i have to complete

What do you dislike?

Being a long term SF.com customer I’ve always tried to leverage the partners that SF has The integration simplicity of LevelJump with SalesForce has been the simplest and most effective. As a Sales guy you want to spend less time on the technology challenges and more on implementation. In this case it took us less then 60 days to turn on LevelJump and launch a pilot. Only two weeks to turn on and 6 weeks of content. That in my opinion is the right % of time ..focus on the opportunity and challenge not the darn tech implementation.

sales enablement and being more prepared for the role that i am about to enter

LevelJump review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"LevelJump Review "

What do you like best?

Level jump is an unbelievable library of training, coaching, videos. win stories and testimonials. I've leverage these tools to better prepare for my client meetings.

What do you dislike?

I find the layout hard to navigate at times. It seems slightly disorganized. I find myself getting frustrated and exit out of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More friendly interface

I 'm using LevelJump to get a better understanding of my clients' industry trends. I've realized that most businesses suffer from similar issues.

"Mid-Market AE"

What do you like best?

The collaboration for video feedback is great. I'm able to upload videos to practice my pitch, objection handle and even practice mock voicemails. My manager is able to collaborate and provide me with instant written feedback that I can use to help improve as a sales rep. Programs that are assigned to me help to not only keep me on track with my onboarding goals and objectives but deeper dive programs such as product training is very helpful since we sell many products. I'm held accountable to complete different exercises by a certain day, which directly relate back to the metrics I'm responsible to hit, like quota attainment. I don't ever have to leave Salesforce which is a huge bonus for me.

What do you dislike?

It's not a matter of disliking LevelJump. It's a matter of where they continue to move the product forward. They take into account customer feedback very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LevelJump is awesome - they are very fast with implementing new features and are very responsive. Their Customer Success team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well.

LevelJump has completely helped to transform my onboarding journey. It's also a great collaboration tool between me and our Sales Enablement team. If I need more information on a certain product, I can have a program assigned to me that will help me reach my goals.

LevelJump review by Beau B.
Beau B.

"Sr. Manager Marketing Operations"

What do you like best?

On-boarding a new team member is always a challenge, LevelJump provides an intuitive and easy to use application to automate the process within Salesforce. One can build scenarios for any on-boarding process and update as new information is added or as the process is evolved. LevelJump provides a variety of content, tasks, feedback, evaluations, and collaboration options for any team that utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis. If you are looking for an innovative way to keep up with your team's knowledge and progress, LevelJump is a great asset that grows with your organization.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a bit long but after training and conversations with the LevelJump team it became an extremely usable and scalable addition to our sales enablement model.

Educate and enable sales team and create an adoption and training model for on-boarding Salesforce.com users.

LevelJump review by Administrator

"Easy to use, great potential"

What do you like best?

I love that it's video based content and it allows you to attach documents to the videos. I wish that it would prompt the download after watching the video.

What do you dislike?

I think there's room for improvement around governance and ensuring reps watch the videos or complete their programs. I feel like there is governance but it's not enforced as strictly or often as maybe it should be now. It would be awesome if there was a better way of sending notifications to the leaders around their teams' progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Produce good content and archive the content that isn't relevant to avoid a sea of search results

We used it to develop a certification program as well as house videos for reps as refreshers. I think of it as almost as Youtube where reps can easily search and find videos on topics that they need/want to know.

LevelJump review by User

"Helped me learn a lot of new information fast and in an organized manner. "

What do you like best?

I used Level Jump as a new employee to help my onboarding. Level Jump made my process so straight forward and laid out exactly what hurdles I needed to jump each day. LevelJump is versatile; I was able to watch videos, have linked articles and used various other avenues to curve me learning.

Now, I am using LevelJump with all of my team members for an end of quarter challenge. I like how we all have a forum to share videos, post videos of ourselves, and receive honest feedback on those postings. One area that I saw a noticeable impact was when our team was refining our pitches. LevelJump gave us the ability to each post our best pitch, watch the others, and then collaborate.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about LevelJump. One thing that I would change is making the platform a bit easier to navigate. My training with a LevelJump costumer success manager eased those pains, but if I did not have that session, I would be wildly confused.

For example, I find the pitch rooms to be a bit confusing. Like I said, I am currently in a program for a team challenge. I wish that when I clicked into the program, I would have everything that I needed there. I dislike that I have to go to my program for one thing and then have to go to various different pitch rooms for various different things. I think that if I click into the program, all associated pitch rooms should be in my view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of all the different use cases of the software. It is so multi-faceted that it can be used across so many different domains.

LevelJump is really helping add collaboaration to my team. We are a company that spread from Vancouver to Toronto to Boston. Needless to say, it's not always easy to communicate or collaborate effectively. There would never be enough time in the day to sit in on a meeting where everyone shares their pitch, or their favorite customer success story. LevelJump allows me to have the resources I need, when I need them. It gives me the autonomy to add extra learnings on my own schedule. It also allows me to get incredible feedback. Those who work in sales know how crucial feedback is to overall development. Again, this is hard when your company runs out of 3 offices spanning across different timezones. Now, with LevelJump, I can add a call that I want feedback on. My colleagues are all notified and, at their leisure, can listen to my call and provide guided feedback. They have to ability to give me stars in different areas and also have the ability to write out feedback for me.

LevelJump review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

LevelJump has provided us a lot of transparency in what's expected of several of our teams. Additionally, it's an easy and hands-off way to train a good number of people. Our representative (Becca) is incredible! So helpful and always available to answer any questions we might have.

What do you dislike?

LevelJump has several bugs that are a bit annoying to adjust to sometimes. However, the LevelJump team is good about being transparent and always willing to receive feedback... besides, they are constantly updating and improving the system so these bugs aren't around for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage with your administrator!

Freeing up time within everyone's schedule has been a huge help. It's always been a fun way for our team to engage on an almost social media approach to training. LevelJump is intuitive and easy to keep up with. It's has also been a great way to keep track of our representatives.

"Easy to use and Simple"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface. Everything can be organized in a very logical manner that is easy to follow and is highly effective.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I haven't found anything I particularly dislike with LevelJump!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid product. At the very least, try to see a demo so you can see for yourself!

LevelJump is helping me with the onboarding process. When in a new role, there can be a lot of information to take in, and it can get hectic at times. With LevelJump, everything is organized in one place which really helps me learn more efficiently.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Cut in class time in half and produced concrete metrics to prove ROI"

What do you like best?

I started using Level Jump when we were starting our busiest quarter and we were tasked with almost doubling our sales team across all verticals to keep up with the growth we were experiencing. Level Jump enabled me to cut down the "in-class" time in half by giving me a way to provide self guided programs that I could track progress on. My training sessions became coaching sessions and I had new sales hires on the phone and speaking with customers within their 1st week which result in them bringing in more $$ in a fraction of the time historically. Also, due to our hiring targets some of the groups of hires were overlapping so the metrics/targets that I was able to set up within our onbaording program gave me the ability to track their progress and proactively see any gaps in their knowledge/skills.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve in terms of intuitiveness but every time I needed help their team would be on the phone with me within the day or even come down the our offices to give us side-by-side support. I was the only one who was initially responsible for implementing the platform and having the LevelJump team to support me was huge. Not only were they able to give me technical support but the insight they gave me on industry "best practices" when building our onbaording program was an amazing resource.

Level Jump helped contribute to cutting down “in-class time” and gave us a new way to track how our new hires were progressing throughout their onboarding program content. We were also able to see what rep's were ramping under/over the average by using their program metrics and the "horse race" which in turned allowed us to spot trends that we could leverage to increase ROI.

Learn more about LevelJump

LevelJump Videos

Learning about LevelJump?

* We monitor all LevelJump reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.