Talkdesk

Showing 582 Talkdesk reviews
Karim M.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Talkdesk
Joe D.

"More visibility into information I need"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing so far has been reporting. Although the reporting interface could be better, I am able to request the specific data I need and run reports on-demand through the Talkdesk interface or Salesforce. There are scheduled reports we run weekly like the agent status report which allows you to see what status an agent is in and know how long they are in that status for the time frame you run the report for.

What do you dislike?

There are many UI/UX changes I would like to see to make the UI more friendly and lessen the number of clicks it takes to accomplish certain tasks. I don't dislike the reporting but in general there could be more user friendly ways to generate the reports you need without forcing an export. They could add more reporting in the UI to accomplish what the exports do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

I did not have visibility into any agent reporting with our old phone system. Talkdesk allows me to easily check agent status over periods of time along with nice live reporting features.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Katina H.

"Talk desk is awesome"

What do you like best?

Talk desk is a great asset to my job. Its hands free compatibility is great! The freedom from phone cords or headset cords make my day! User-friendly for both using as a customer service rep and supervisors. while in training I was able to easily listen in to other calls to learn valuable skills. It records all the calls so I can go back to whatever I need to check on something. It also shows the amount of time I was on the phone.

What do you dislike?

Was kinda hard to figure out at first but with a little training it was no problem at all. It became so easy to use and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch! You wont regret it! Training was minimal as the interface was easily installed. It will be very easy to learn how to use it in no time and it is very user- friendly! It records all the calls so I can go back to whatever you need to make sure I didn't miss anything. It also shows the amount of time I was on the phone.

Hands free is just that. No cords. No headset. All employers with a customer service center should have talk desk!

Vladimir P.

"User-friendly and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

What do you dislike?

Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

Still, I'd recommend the product to everyone, which needs a quick and user-friendly software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User-friendly for both using as an agent and supervising. The reports are informative and fast-generating. The new setup is done in a minute, along with assigning or de-assigning lines, rights and access level of a particular agent

Using it for technical support and the product works great for us. I, as a supervisor, am using the different reports on a daily basis. Really happy to have the quick, as it is crucial for the fast pace of the team's work. In addition, I need to permanently add and remove lines and rights to the agents, depending on the current workflow.

Paloma M.
View Original April 24, 2019

"So easy and complete!"

What do you like best?

It's just so easy to use and understand. Setting up new phone numbers takes 30 secons, works immediately and without any issue. Also, the analytics dashboard is really complete, we can analyze with just one look what happened on the past days, and what's happening on real time. Status Reporting. Makes it very easy and transparent to see what status you are in/have been in and the amount of each status time. Great for tracking breaks.Definitely great for teams and for managing an incoming call queue with different times that they are available. Talkdesk works great for a smaller call center like ours. I don't have a lot of experience with large call centers, but I would imagine they work well in that scenario as well.

What do you dislike?

Unless you're looking at the real time dashboard, you can't see if anyone else is on the line.

I'd like to see Talkdesk make it easier to update our custom IVR. At their last conference, they talked about adding some functionality for drag and drop IVR adjustments. I hope they come out with that feature soon.

With the integration with Salesforce we can actually see if our customers have already called us apart from contacting us via email. With the Chrome extension Click-to-call we can just contact the customer with one click, to solve all their queries.

Ken W.

"A truly effective SaaS platform in a sea of wannabes"

What do you like best?

Some people have a misconception that out-of-the-box solutions are somehow inferior to tools that require you to hire someone just to customize and administer them. They just haven't looked hard enough. Talkdesk has made my life running call centers easy. I didn't have to stumble during set up because the UI is clear. Reporting is straightforward, but allows you to see the big picture or get as granular as you like. Also, their customer service and success teams are dazzlingly responsive and are experts in their own product. I will always be a net promotor for Talkdesk.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is not a word I'm comfortable with when it comes to Talkdesk. They do have an opportunity to help their customers more when they want to connect Talkdesk to another tool. For example, we moved from Desk to Salesforce and we've had some issues recreating the integration we had with Talkdesk when we were on Desk. Having someone at Talkdesk walk us through it would have helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always do your homework of course, but Talkdesk offers a free trial so there's nothing to lose. Have your agents do lots of test calls. Check out the responsiveness of their success team. Run some reports. Then compare to others you're considering. At the end of the day I bet you choose Talkdesk.

We use Talkdesk for inbound and outbound calls. It has an extremely fast interface and training agents is simple and quick. Our team can now make and take tens of thousands of calls per week.

Joseph B.

"Great calling system!"

What do you like best?

Our company uses talkdesk and it is very simple and efficient! With the easy-to-use interface, Talkdesk is by far the most efficient and foolproof calling software I've ever used, and I've worked at a few call centers. Support responds quickly and fixes issues in a flash as well. I definitely recommend!!!!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have connection issues, but I'm not sure if that is our internet connection or if its talkdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a quick call software that is simple to use and works well, this is it!

With the other call software I've used, this definitely takes the cake. Its fast to log into, it's simple, and it shows all data we need to run the day. Since I've been with our business, we have used Talkdesk the entire time. Talkdesk also works with us on adding features we could use in the future.

Miguel V.

"Good Intuitive Software"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that I get a phone number that is separate from my personal number. In previous jobs, it's been so stressful to have to give out my personal number-- even a google number attached to my phone-- to a client. Generally speaking, clients won't take advantage, but there is always those 1 or 2 that make life hell. TalkDesk allows me to screen calls more easily and even set myself as "away" if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Minor complaint is that it doesn't recognize when my phone is presenting or casting to a different screen. It would be great if Talkdesk knew when I was doing a presentation and automatically turned off calls. Granted, this can be solved if I just remember to turn off manually or close a tab myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm sure there are other ways to integrate this software with a CRM, but we haven't taken the time yet to explore those options.

Providing a line of communication for clients without having to give out personal contact info is a lifesaver. Also, it helps whenever an account manager is gone/on vacation to assign AM's to specific voicemails/phone calls.

Paul B.

"TalkDesk to us from 0 to 100 (real quick)"

What do you like best?

Very easy set-up and customization. Getting started with TalkDesk was a painless process with the help of a implementation specialist. Training for my support team was minimal as the interface is so lightweight. Connection with Zendesk was straightforward and allows us to capture key metrics in both systems. The best thing, is definitely the access admins have to fine-tune their TalkDesk instance as their business needs change (even in a moment to moment basis).

What do you dislike?

I've hit very few roadblocks with TalkDesk. I would like to have an easier way to temporarily suspend our phone service, though this feature is easy enough to configure in the TalkdDesk interface via 'business hour' schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use an implementation specialist.

We came to TalkDesk from a pair of handset phones passed from one support agent to another, so TalkDesk has literally solved all of our phone issues. We find that 1/3 of our customer support request per week are via phone, so having a system that can queue call, allow for callbacks, etc. with a diverse team of agents working on-site or remote is key.

Peter S.

"User Friendly + Outstanding Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk provides a very user friendly interface, both in the web mode and while using the app on my desktop. I have used a number of phone services over the years, and they truly stand out as one of the best out there. Their customer support is unmatched; very efficient in their helpfulness, I have jumped on a quick phone call if needed, or they are more than happy to assist via email as well. I manage a support team, and am always impressed with how they support their customers.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then an issue pops up (which is usually due to our internet), they are able to help me through the issue, which is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are a medium to small size company, in terms of reps on the phones, so I am not familiar with how Talkdesk functions with a larger size company. This review should apply to similar size companies, with 10 or less reps on the phones at a given time.

We receive a high volume of inbound calls on a daily basis, which Talkdesk helps us easily handle, as well as returning voicemails. We have also integrated Talkdesk with Salesforce, which is helpful.

Isabella A.

"USER FRIENDLY! "

What do you like best?

TalkDesk platform was very easy to learn. From someone coming in with no call center experience this platform was very easy to learn to use! I LOVE the reporting. I love how easy it is to navigate. Learning comes quick- its very straightforward and user friendly. It is easy when teaching and training others. Software links well with Salesforce. They are constantly updating and making things better every day!

What do you dislike?

Once upon a time, we would get dropped calls or data that wouldn't fetch which would lead to "missed" calls which skew numbers- But te last 6 months or so have been completely different and these occurrences are less and less

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is amazing. We absolutly love it!

Callbar makes TalkDesk access easy no matter what screen your on or what your working on- its always there- When working call center platform- this comes in handy! Also, tagging calls to cases is a great benefit!

Holly M.

"Super User-friendly!"

What do you like best?

I am using Talkdesk for almost 2 years now. I love that it is very easy to learn how to use it. You are able to adjust the settings according to your needs. To update your status to away or break when you are not in front of the computer. It's great to keep records of all the calls and available time. The fact that there are recordings that you can listen to, it is very helpful! Especially, in our company when we get an important call and we need to recheck the information just in case, we can just go on Talkdesk and listen to the call. I also like that if I receive an inbound call I can see who the caller is and pull their info. Additionally, we can search for calls by number, company or even emails!

What do you dislike?

It is not something necessarily that I dislike. But what I have noticed on Talkdesk is that sometimes it doesn't give all the accurate information when somebody is calling. And also, sometimes some calls are not transferred properly so it puts my status to away which is looking bad on the reports. And unfortunately, it's difficult to prove from my side what was the case exactly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended!!! It will be very easy to learn how to use it in no time and it is very user- friendly! Talkdesk is really the most helpful tool.

Our company uses Talkdesk for assisting a great number of local restaurants. We have both inbound and outbound calls. Every team can make and take tens of thousands of calls per week from customers and restaurants as well. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Very simple and easy!

Candice B.

"Super intuitive software"

What do you like best?

I have been using Talkdesk for about a year, but I have had contact center roles at other companies which used different software in the past. Talkdesk is by far the most intuitive contact center software I've used. The interface is easy to navigate, it integrates seamlessly with Zendesk, and I find that a lot of the time I can answer my own questions just by taking a moment to explore the settings and options. I can also easily monitor the productivity of my team, and rarely have complaints about call quality.

What do you dislike?

Very occasionally there are issues where agents may get stuck in aftercall or away, and updating their status does not actually put them back in the call rotation. However it is nothing that re-starting doesn't typically fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very easy to use, quick to learn tool for users of all experience levels.

Talkdesk makes training and coaching my team really simple. Administrators can monitor real time stats/productivity, review call recordings with agents, and have them listen in to the calls of their teammates for experience.

Hugo L.

"Talkdesk - A must have tool for all customer service centre"

What do you like best?

We've been with Talkdesk for about 4 years now and in that time they've grown extensively. Each year, their platform gets better and better and provides agents and managers with better tools in order to analyse the statistics of both the department and an individual agent. They're a very innovative and collaborative company that listens to the feedback we provide them. As previously mentioned, there are releases fairly often for improvements. The software is also extremely reliable and offers a good help desk service in case of need. Additionally, I find the user interface to be very user-friendly. We must say that we also love their Google Chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

There has been a couple of issues in the past in which integrations with Zendesk is lacks a bit of reliability. We had cases where there were some dropped calls from time to time and then tagging these dropped calls as missed. Basically, these issues were a bit of an issue when reporting our team's performance. We were having trouble understanding where all these dropped calls were coming from. In their defence, I must say that this issue has been much more reliable over the past year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a must for any company looking for a software to handle their customer's inquiries. Talkdesk is by far one of the top contenders out there and will meet all of your needs.

We use Talkdesk to answer our customer's numerous requests. I love the reporting tool and the interface that I can share with the team. It makes it easier to explain to them our business needs when we can show them proper statistics. The tool is also very user-friendly and we can integrate a new agent to the tool fairly quickly. Finally, the fact that it is cloud-base doesnt require any download or installs. We find this very helpful for us as we have many agents login in from various workplaces.

Adrijana T.

"My experience with Talk Desc "

What do you like best?

I am using TalkDesc for almost two years now and to be honest, the experience is great! I love that it's user-friendly and it's easy to create reports for anything you want. We can monitor everything. The productivity of the team, the number of calls, the duration, how long does it take for a person to answer the phone. In general; Our work life became so much easier since we started using this tool.

What do you dislike?

The thing that it's bothering me a little bit with talk desk is that, if we want to edit a report, we need to recreate it, even if only a small change needs to be done. I think that this should be implemented/fixed in the future. Otherwise, everything is working smoothly and I can not think of any other "issue".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is the best tool for communication. I would highly recommend it to everyone. So easy and so useful!!

Our company uses Talkdesk for assisting a great number of local restaurants. We are sales/marketing/customer service platform and we are using talkdesc constantly 24/7, receiving inbound and outbound calls. Talkdesc is helping the company to accomplish goals and tasks efficiently and with high quality. Thank you for that!

Scott S.

"Good platform! "

What do you like best?

I like that it is user-friendly and accessible to those who may have never used a platform like this before. Some of the more advaned features are way over my head so I am limited in what feed back I am able to provide. So far, my experience has been positive and an easy transitision from other postitions I have held.

What do you dislike?

Talkdesk does not integrate with other platforms as much as I would like but I'm assuming that features like that will improve as more platforms become available. The callbar that is available as a chrome extention doesn't work as well as I would like it. It has crashed upon multiple occasions and doesn't ring through. One time I experienced the call bar dropping all audio notifications which caused me to miss a few calls. It would be nice to know how to find the proper support for that specific extention!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend checking out the call bar, if it works for you! The call bar will sit over top of all other applications that you have open on your desktop (I use a Mac, so I am not sure if it would be any different for Windows users). The call bar worked for me for a few weeks but recently had issues of not providing audio notificaitons.

I'm able to speed through calls and access previous calls more easily. The user interface is what is most beneficial.

Don A.

"Best phone solution for SME's looking for a way out of old phone systems"

What do you like best?

What I really like the most would be the near seamless integration that the software has wit hour ticketing system. Plus it's very easy to use and do not consume too much PC memory which is a Plus

What do you dislike?

one of the thing I did not like would be the disconnections of call every time there is a fluctuation of internet speed, I know this is unavoidable but there should be an auto reconnect feature, well that's something to look forward to in the future updates

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is best to those that does not want a system with many twist and turns and simply want's to get the job done. What I recommend when you are planing ot get this service is to communicate with them first and inform them of your needs, they are very accommodating and most of the time would oblige to your companies requiremetns

It would be the sporadic transfers of phone calls that our previous soft phone was unable to handle, back then using that other system, the phone calls would not be systematically distributed to appropriate agents but would be sent to the first one on the queue list which is bad in a working environment.

Regarding benefits, well one thing is for sure and that would be better call managing and tagging of leads since after the new update we were able to add dispositions as well as being able to tag particular calls to cases (if there is one). Another benefit would be, from before it was very hard to manage Agent availability and resources including analytics and recording. Now after a bit of getting used to how it work everything is a breeze and it could have never been better

Leah A.

"Good for making calls and tracking calls at work."

What do you like best?

That it is fairly simple to use. I also love that it records all the calls so you can go back to whatever you need. It also shows the amount of time I was on the phone.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I have with Talkdesk, is that when you are on the phone and you are getting an incoming call is it very easy to miss. You do not get a separate notification saying that someone is calling and when you miss that call it only shows that you have a missed call and not the number that called, it's pretty frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its great for work

I use Talkdesk at my sales job and it works great with Salesforce. I just click on the number and it automatically calls. Everything is recorded on Talkdesk and at my job I need to go back and listen to my calls quite often so that is perfect.

Tanner W.

"Has boosted insight on how our team is doing."

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we are able to analyze on a very detailed level our call data. Before Talkdesk we really didn't have an idea of how many calls we were getting each day and how long it was taking us to get to them. Talkdesk has allowed us to gain better insight on that data.

What do you dislike?

I would say the biggest negative is its reliance on the internet. We have had connectivity issues before and that can be really harmful when they disconnect you from a call you are already on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a very strong internet connection. Since these are softphones it does require a strong connection to make sure it works properly. I would also recommend having a team test it out before implementing it to the whole staff as for us it was a big change going from traditional phones to talkdesk.

We have been able to add a call queue which has been instrumental in us not sending customers

Vanesa M.

"Simply love it! "

What do you like best?

I've been using talk desk for more than 2 years now and I simply love it! I am always able to really easy find my calls, or pull up reports for the whole team. I really love the reports since I can see how long I've been on the phone, or how long I was away, on a break or lunch. We are always checking the reports together with the team and it really gives you a clear picture of the duration per rep and it's really easy so you can make sure you are fulfilling your calls goal.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything right now hahaha. I just can't think of anything at this moment since I never really had a problem with talkdesk. So far it's been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO not think about it twice! From my own experience, I can promise that you will be satisfied 100%

We are usually on the phone talking to our customers. Whenever an issue is reported to us, we call and resolve it. Other times its just customers calling us, and the line goes to the next available agent. The line and the connection are great, don't remember having a problem.

Manpreet K.

"Talkdesk"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk is very user-friendly. I use it to monitor my team's productivity and with Talkdesk's Reporting feature is monitoring has become so easy. My team loves it and as its pretty self explanatory and doesn't take much of time to learn to use it for new hires. Monitoring the calls and call quality has become so easy with Talkdesk. It allows us to call stakeholders from Local Numbers which I think is the best part as it helps us build trust among our stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

At times, Talkdesk experience Connectivity issues resulting in Call drops and poor connection. Once connectivity issues happen it takes a much longer time to fix them that affect overall Service Level. Also, the service level is never accurate and there is an error with Status feature. It some irrelevant status of agents leading to confusion and misunderstanding among our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to new business as it makes monitoring and training of employees less time consuming with its "Recording feature".

We use Talkdesk to call our stakeholders and contacting stakeholders via phone calls is a big chunk of our department. Tallkdesk is the only tool we use and our business depends on it.

Valdrin T.

"Great tool for call center"

What do you like best?

Our team uses a variety of tools, and the best thing with talkdesk is that it easily, and out-of-the box already integrates with these tools, such as Salesforce. Besides the integration, it's really easy to setup agents and to have them start making calls. The other thing that we like about talkdesk is their customer support. There have been times where we were not satisfied with talkdesk and had to speak to one of their Customer service representatives and their replies were almost instant, and at all the cases they helped us with our problems with prompt replies.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about talkdesk is that it's not a standalone app, it's actually build onto Twillio, and we as a team have to worry not only about talkdesk problems and outages, but also twillio ones. Which can get really complicated. The other thing that we dislike about talkdesk is the limitations it has, and some very needed features that have yet to be implemented -- one of these features is the possibility to edit scheduled reports after saving them. The problem with talkdesk is that, if we wish to edit a report, we'd have to recreate it, even if only a small change needs to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check the documentations before using Talkdesk. Something things are very easy to grasp, however, there are some aspects of the application that are more complicated

We are solving our Customer Service reps with Talkdesk, which allows our reps to easily receive and make calls using talkdesk

Jose S.

"it is very useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about talk desk is that sometimes I'm not sure who I spoke with so there are the caller ID information and the time frame that was spoken to that person, also there is the duration of the call, I also like the reporting section is fun looking at the availability and the people that are away, after call work, and busy, so pretty much it tells you all the details.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike about talk desk is that sometimes it doesn't give you the accurate information, sometimes when I receive a call I notice that when I can't remember the number I try looking at the calls section and I don't see the call that I received, so there are glitches from time to time, another thing when we transfer calls it goes automatically to available, so we have to remember to put on aftercall work because we need to leave notes or follow up,.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try it out it is very easy to use

We are customer service so we have to rely a lot upon talk desk, we have to contact our customers to provide great customer service and talk desk is the tool for it.

Amanda E.

"Reliable, Trustworthy Software"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk pushes out easy to understand metrics and rarely interrupts my ability to operate. I have to pull CSV files for call reviews and they pull well. The entire system is very compatible with my Macbook Pro. No complaints. I would also mention that when we do file errors or complaints, the company is quick to respond and to resolve with solutions.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike much about Talkdesk. I would like for there to be notification options to prompt our agents , so perhaps more options for personalizing how we operate business. When high call volume increases, our SLA does not always translate accordingly, or it might kick our agents off their status to get them to pick up a clal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommended!

We are assisting customers with home buying and home selling information. I find that this service and the way it navigates and routes numbers helps our customers feel that we are more intimately engaged in their towns and neighborhoods. It helps personalize the process. Talkdesk has also allowed a lot of transparency, which we greatly enjoy and thrive on within the company.

Armend P.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I have used talkdesk for more than 2 years and all I can say is that without it my job would have been very different. Thanks to talkdesk everything is easy and all you have to worry about is your tasks. The quality of the calls are very high, I have never faced any issues while talking on the phone, talkdesk provides you with all the data of your calls, you can also record the calls so you can listen them after the call in case you forgot anything on the call.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have anything negative the experience, until now everything have been awesome. I haven't noticed any bugs or issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk desk is the right decision for every company which works with clients and customers. You just have to worry about your business and talkdesk will do the rest. It's very sophisticated program where you have all the

I have been working on sales and marketing with thousands of customers and everything has been working perfectly.

Learn more about Talkdesk

Talkdesk Videos

Learning about Talkdesk?

* We monitor all Talkdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.