Adobe Experience Manager Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Experience Manager?

Adobe Experience Manager helps you create, manage, and optimize digital customer experiences across every channel, including web, mobile apps, digital forms, and communities.

Adobe Experience Manager Screenshots

Adobe Experience Manager Profile Details

Adobe Experience Manager Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

1-25 of 109 total Adobe reviews

Adobe Experience Manager Reviews

1-25 of 109 total Adobe reviews
Software Engineer

" The best digital experience."

What do you like best?

I love Adobe Experience Manager, with it we can manage digital strategies as experts, its performance is magnificent. I like your website because it has well-distributed content, in addition to having enough specifications. I can establish good relationships with my clients, in addition to being able to schedule specific meetings with them. Adobe Experience Manager is a very robust and complex product to maneuver completely, however, when you adapt to it you can enjoy its diverse characteristics.

What do you dislike?

A specific aspect that does not satisfy me completely is that Adobe Experience Manager is not very compatible with third-party tools, you will have to have another range of Adobe products. Therefore their costs tend to be higher.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Experience Manager is a digital platform software that should be used by all companies, it is expensive, but it fully compensates for its cost. You will be able to work with the best in current technology, you will feel how the company advances by itself. I recommend it a lot.

One of the greatest benefits has been the increase of communication with our customers, this has created a significant increase in our sales. On the other hand we have a better design management for our web pages, also we can design them in a shorter time.

Ingeniero de desarrollo de software

"Nice tool, very useful!!"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Adobe Experience Manager and what makes it different from other tools on the market is that, despite the sophistication of the product, the components are easy to add and configure especially if you already use Java technology. In addition to having unique features that promote better performance in its users.

What do you dislike?

During the time that I have been using Adobe Experience Manager I have been able to realize that it has very few negative aspects, but one of the most marked is the lack of integration with third-party tools, it makes full integration only with the same products. When trying to communicate with support, the solution to many of the questions is to buy another Adobe product, which is not bad, but they should be more open about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are able to purchase several Adobe products, it is highly recommended, however, if you do not believe that you can commit to these products, do not waste money, as it is an expensive tool, and finding developers that work in it is quite complicated and expensive.

One of the greatest benefits that Adobe Experience Manager has brought to our company is the ease of managing web pages, it is extremely simple and effective. Thanks to the development of these web pages we have had a greater reach with our potential clients.

Banking

"Useful and amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Adobe Experience Manager is that the page creation tools incorporated in the modules are easy to apply and integrate seamlessly into other Adobe programs. The instruction guide is easy to assimilate and use. I strongly advise Adobe Experience Manager to other institutions. It is a very well designed system and continues to grow at great speed with every possible release of the software.

What do you dislike?

Connection periods may be delayed when the program is renewed. Certain non-technical operations turned out to be very frequent, depending on the structure of the program. It requires a lot of effort to personalize it, but once it is completed, it is a true strength.

Ability to modernize the material of the web features without the help of a specific technical team. Use the areas with frequent content updates, such as the home page.

Software Engineer

" He is always thinking of us!"

What do you like best?

I'm interested in the wide availability in the cloud provided by Adobe Experience Manager. With its intuitive design technology we can edit with just drag and drop, the ability to edit applications of our pages. AEM gives me a large amount of information about the experiences that satisfy our customers in order to guide in a better way and have more personalized approaches to address satisfactorily with the needs of our customers.

What do you dislike?

The only inconvenience for any small or medium business is the cost of this service. If there is the possibility of acquiring it, I invite you to do so since the benefits you will get are incredible.

It is a tool with a wide variety of important and innovative features that make this a great work experience. We have improved the experiences that our customers have about our products, we have also made ourselves known in a better way. Finally, after integrating AEM with Adobe Target, the tests and personalization A / B help us to choose in an effective way what we want to project to our clients.

Director of Strategic Digital Communications, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Enterprise Strength Content Management"

What do you like best?

AEM is incredibly flexible. The system allows you to build templates for pages and place many different kinds of content on the pages (or not, depending on your rules), each with its own "component".

One of AEM's biggest strengths is "shared content". It's a special area in the CMS where content in it can be re-used just about anywhere else in the site.

AEM is incredibly full-featured and extensible. If it doesn't do exactly what you want to do, you can implement your own local variation on top of the provided code.

What do you dislike?

With high flexibility comes high complexity. AEM is built on a Unix-like structure and requires a fair bit of knowledge from end users. Users who need to update some content once a year or so may find themselves frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AEM is a top of the line solution for large, complex enterprise websites.

It is the enterprise content management system at my work.

Organization Manager

"Amazing for asset management and sharing content"

What do you like best?

I like their powerful tools for the production my friend that allows to clone and translate all the pages in the different languages that are needed.

What do you dislike?

It is a program a little difficult to install but it is not a headache outside of the universe not only is something that is difficult to start at first but then it becomes something routine although they could facilitate a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool that I would recommend with great pleasure since it does not guarantee everyone in the company excellent guidelines in the organization and a personalized content to attract the desired audience.

In the company uses a daily tool During the last two and a half years and in our company working within a standard set of designs helps us to streamline many things in the company such as compilation and organization, we stay within the standards but we use the tool as much as we can thanks to its excellent variety of tasks.

Ingeniero de sistemas

"Useful and attractive tool!!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Adobe Experience Maneger is that it is a very sophisticated tool that is easy and quick to develop and is aimed at digital marketing. They have unique characteristics that any company can take advantage of. The learning curve is steep and it is not always easy, but then you will realize the fruits that you will reap. Adobe Experience Manager is very affordable.

What do you dislike?

Negative aspects of Adobe Experience Manager would not have a good integration with third-party tools, there is only full and perfect integration with other Adobe products, otherwise there is no possibility. Adobe Experience Manager does not have a good backup system, they should work a little on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using Adobe Experience Manager as a developer for more than 2 years. I will recommend AEM to everyone out there.

Thanks to Adobe Experience Manager we have been able to develop and improve multiple websites for both the company and one of our clients. This has helped us increase our potential customers as well as promote our products.

SEO Senior and Ecommerce Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"It is very editable but a bit slow"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this web administrator is the possibility of editing or modifying things within each internal page of the site with just clicking and moving the mouse; The creation of editable spaces is simple and there are many modifiable features within the options.

It is also important to note that sharing with many users does not present problems and full or restrictive permits can be given depending on who enters

What do you dislike?

The tool itself is slow and heavy for quick changes. In addition many minor changes such as Titles and Descriptions require unnecessary steps for approval, which influences this slow process that characterizes AEM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being Adobe, that gives extra confidence in the use of the tool; with a little practice the changes are made without problems although I remark that it is slow in general.

One of the clients of the agency used this tool to manage their site and gave me full access. I focus on modification of Meta Data but I have also made design modifications.

"Great for multiple websites"

What do you like best?

I work a lot on creating content for multiple websites, which means keeping track of different home pages, content, and having fast turn around. When use AEM, it makes my edits visible while I'm making edits. In the editor, I have a clear view of how my content is going to be presented once I publish it.

What do you dislike?

I'm still new using this and it's intimidating to know that if I push something into the system, that everyone else in my team and company will see it. This means if I make certain mistakes, people will know it was my mistake. I'm sure this feeling will go away once I get more comfortable using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm still really new and I can't give an in depth answer to this.

I work with multiple teams at once, one problem I was having was working in conjunction with other content managers and us not being able to collaborate as effectively as I would like. This helps us work well together.

Senior Photographer
Photography

"Adobe Review "

What do you like best?

Ease of use would be what i like best about this product. A photography business isn't complete without Adobe Experience Manager. Connecting with customers was a breeze and it really helped me see where I was connecting and where I really needed more work. It helped me with managing my business as a whole as well.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I disliked about it. If I had to pick one thing I disliked how few updates I saw for it. I only discontinued use because I found something better that filled a need that this program no longer could but for the time being it did what I needed it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would totally recommend this product to any self employed business or even a business that is already doing well. It has the means to really connect you with your user base and help you see where you're going and where you need to be going.

Problems I've solved would be management of my user base and connecting with those customers which showed a huge benefit to my business.

node developer

"Cloud based, multilingual, public platform, easy to use, abundant features and excellent value for m"

What do you like best?

Adobe experience manager is a platform with extremely modular design and provides ease of integration with other adobe products. Its features are well developed. The customer business support is also very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Its permissions take a lot of time while users are working and can cause interruption. It also sometimes does not allow you to copy text that exists in adobe formats. It is also not easy to install or program. The documents are not always updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe experience is an extremely useful application and has negligible disadvantages. The problems are also easily diagnosable. Thus one may consider using experience manager.

Adobe experience manager is an experience integrated with adobe analytics products. It provides numerous experience management and content management opportunities and is extremely useful especially for the advertising industry.

AEM Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Powerful Content Management System"

What do you like best?

AEM is a great CMS, it is so much flexible and also easy to use. The best part is the agility in it, like dividing the entire project into templates, components and then you can play with it.

It has a great DAM system where Business can put their content and then use it in AEM or other places.

It has great user admin screen where we can manage the user groups, it is a great feature to easily manage all this.

What do you dislike?

It is a complex system with so many screens to manage. The biggest issue which I faced was the time taken to develop application on this and the money used for its implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Software to build your online platform

We are building Enterprise Content Management System with this. We worked with different company and leverage the AEM Platform to build solutions for them.

(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe AEM Helped Us To Optimize Web Experience"

What do you like best?

AEM provided easy solution to create, manage, publish, and update complex digital forms while integrating with back-end process, business rules, and data. It helped us to perform OMNI channel (personalized) experience, which we have integrated through Adobe wide range of cloud based applications, such as Target, Analytics and Data Management Platform (AAM). With AEM implementation we could optimize web experience and also saved 30% resource utilization.

What do you dislike?

Service: Adobe product development team need to address known bugs from older version (such as node) before realizing it in latest once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Adobe Experience Manager for all enterprise level companies and get leverage all your Digital Assets (DAM) to perform better customer/OMNI experience

Product Updates: Timely updates (including features) will make enterprise companies to operate efficiently

Team Manager

"Provide our department with the best tools in web development"

What do you like best?

I like your web design since it achieves attractive and efficient results, allows users to efficiently manage their savings in one place.

What do you dislike?

It should improve the capacity of easy since it presents problems in this section and improve the updates that can get to damage some documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our workers are not very satisfied with the result of this software, it has facilitated much their work what ed more profitable in time and economically.

We use Adobe experience manager to have a usable editing program in 80% of the activities of our Company it is very easy for new web developers to use this since the handling is fast and without any problem improving the organization and personalization.

AI

"Extremely capable and functional enterprise web CMS"

What do you like best?

Adobe AEM integrates with the Adobe Marketing Cloud features and allows for some very complex content management and delivery, including targeting.

What do you dislike?

Adobe AEM has a very high learning curve to get beyond the base functionality. It is worth the time investment, but requires months of preparation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the most feature rich enterprise level web content management system available. It is complex, and there is much depth, which requires effort and time. But it is worth it. It is important to recognize that the right teams should be set up and trained to use this product as a part of a larger marketing initiative. As a standalone product without working with creative, user experience, front end development teams, you will not get the most out of this product.

Adobe AEM allows the delivery of feature rich authored content with workflow approvals for legal, copywriting, and other necessary teams to assure the right content is displayed at the right time.

"Easy to use for content management and web vertical build-outs; impossible for size charts"

What do you like best?

Uploading images from scene7 was easy to use, and adding components like curated left navigations, banners, CTA's, etc. was always breezy. I liked how the TLPs were listed week by week - it made it easy for visual people to look at changing promotions. Switching between preview mode and editing mode was simple, and activating new changes almost always took immediately to the site as opposed to an hour, or 24 hours; that was probably my favorite part of the entire app, was how quick changes could be made to the site. Overall I found it to be a pretty application to use, and I would recommend to somebody within graphic design, web design, online merchandising, digital retail marketing, etc. Especially if you work within apparel retail.

What do you dislike?

It was really difficult to build size charts in ASAP, so much so that I almost avoided the task altogether. There needs to be a better way to copy and paste from other size charts or upload templates or something, other than starting from scratch each time. Also, it could be really difficult to find where your page was depending on how many separate verticals there were within your site/business. Also, I thought it was really frustrating you could only copy and paste within one page's TLP listing, and couldn't carry a component between verticals (i.e. If I created a drop-down trending section on the women's clothing left navigation, I couldn't copy and paste it onto the plus size clothing page.) Lastly, when there was an engineering issue, or something wasn't loading to the page, the team was almost non-responsive and completely unhelpful - probably the easiest fix on this list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really easy to use for newcomers within the e-commerce or online merchandising industries, and allows you to collaborate cross functionally super easily. Would definitely consider if you have employees who aren't totally tech savvy!

I was ensuring the women's clothing page was designed and set for upcoming weeks, along with the graphic design and digital marketing teams. I used it to manage promotional imagery and taxonomy attributes.

AO

"Adobe Experience Manager review"

What do you like best?

When it comes to its advantages, first of all, AEM lets you manage multiple sites using just one solution and translate your pages into different languages. It's especially helpful when you have a complex website and market your product in different countries.

What do you dislike?

In general, I think that AEM is a robust solution, however, its complexity may be found difficult at the beginning, especially for users who have never had any experience with such a tool before.

Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is scalable which is a huge plus for large organizations. The one piece that many people forget is that AEM is a web application, not just a CMS. This means that only your imagination is holding you back from what AEM can do or be and it can be connected to just about anything with a computer: the large TV screens in Time Square, the touch screen drink machines at restaurants, in car display monitors, etc

Web Optimization Analyst
Banking
(10,001+ employees)

"AEM is the king of CMS platforms"

What do you like best?

From copywriters to developers, any level of user can operate AEM. Adobe has made the task of managing a large scale website as easy as managing the folder structure of your family reunion photo albums. Easy stuff.

What do you dislike?

The dreaded "cons" of AEM... Well guess what? I haven't found any. Seriously. Integrations with other products are not nearly as painful with AEM and the asset manager is clutch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very powerful tool with a ton of options. Be patient. Take some training. You will love it.

Business problem: Launch a full scale corporate banking site within 6-8 months. Solution: AEM. We did it. It wasn't the easiest process in the world, but we managed and succeeded.

I

"Content management system that reduces times"

What do you like best?

Great interface to manage content quickly and inemediata that helps the marketing department to reduce time and distribute content at high speed providing flexibility to workers.

What do you dislike?

Adaptive web design I personally think that it does not optimize elements like the design, the size of the text, in the way that it should adapt. This presents some problems when the customer chooses how they should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The management of digital assets in real time that best manages them. It uses tools of artificial intelligence that allow to scale and adapt the needs of my department to the demands of the work.

One of the benefits you have is that it has fewer incidents and more escalation and security in the cloud.

The cloud is the key. Thanks to the cloud you can really manage content at the business level, and get privacy and scaling.

Outreach Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using it for many years, even with updates it’s still really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I’ve never experienced any issues with it, i’ve used it for a long time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super easy to use, take some time to play with it

Mostly used for marketing, advertisement and informational flyers, triptics and that sort of deals. Benefits would be creating something great and simple in a short amount of time.

Digital Content Manager (Contract)

"Adobe is a complex platform, yet high-tech"

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe is one of the most top-notch and best performing products on the market. It allows for more flexibility with their products and provide some of the best training experiences.

What do you dislike?

It's extremely complex, and if you don't have any familiarity with high-functioning HTML, it will be very hard to grasp and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider getting formal training, and as much training as possible; familiarize your company and self with as much of Adobe as you can possibly. It will benefit you greatly in the interim.

The business problems I solved with Adobe Experience Manager were high-level experiences for a developing team to help with a newly designed website, along with content migration.

UP

"Improving, but have used better"

What do you like best?

I like that it offers formatting tools with an interface similar to Microsoft Word.

What do you dislike?

It is prone to errors, is slow, can take a long time to load, is time-consuming, has intermittent glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is improving, not as quickly as users would like generally, but it is still very frustrating; it is costly and there are better tools than AEM, as I see it.

It enables me to post news and images to our websites.

"Digital Marketeer - Daily User"

What do you like best?

It's easy to work with and to manage multiple sites. I'm in charge of the content for 7 different countries in a Market.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes presents bugs but nothing that would represent a harm to the business

Localization for multiple countries in different markets. Has made page creation faster amd easier.

Sr. Digital Marketer, SEO | Web Operations | Demand Center of Excellence
(10,001+ employees)

"AEM - B2B Platform of choice!"

What do you like best?

My partners, the ease-of-use, integration, and intuitive design of use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at this time but I'm currently accessing the tool and will focus on the ease of integrations.

Building a world-class online B2B experience for all users at all stages of the journey.

"Robust Platform "

What do you like best?

It's a very robust ecommerce platform that can integrate well with many of the other Adobe suite of products.

What do you dislike?

We haven't fully integrated with the Touch UI and the navigation around the backend can be a bit clunky. Tags for product set up are helpful, but would get clunky with a large product catalog.

It's a robust ecommerce platform and helped us solve our content management problems. Once we fully integrate some of the other Adobe products such as Search & Promote & Adobe Sensei and upgrade to the touch UI, we'll really be able to fully take advantage of the capabilities.

Adobe Experience Manager Features