4.8

CaptivateIQ is a new sales commissions platform designed to make your life easy again.

Work for CaptivateIQ?

Learning about CaptivateIQ?

CaptivateIQ Reviews

Ask CaptivateIQ a Question
Showing 2 CaptivateIQ reviews
CaptivateIQ review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Extremely flexible software for your commission needs"

What do you like best?

The system is very flexible. So far, it has been able to handle a variety of our different comp plans including SDR, Customer Success, and Account Executives plans.

The UI is slick and the formula writing within the Commission Plan Designer is great. When you write the formulas, you get real-time feedback in the calculations - this brings a lot of transparency into creating comp plans. For example, if the upload doesn’t work, it will say why.

A very big call out to their services team - very fast and we’re happy with the work so far.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of flexibility with the software but sometimes the formulas can get a little long. This might be more of a byproduct of the comp plan as you’re trying to satisfy a bunch of conditions. It would be great to see more documentation but we understand that’s coming later this year.

We wanted to automate our sales commissions process as it was getting harder to manage as we grew. Our spreadsheets were growing in complexity given we have to track customer payments before paying a rep. CaptivateIQ helped streamline this process and saved us hours each month with their software. We are now able to easily share payout summaries with all go to market functions.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ review by Shane W.
Shane W.

"Awesome product. Handles the nitty gritty so you can focus on more important things."

What do you like best?

I was one of the early customers on CaptivateIQ and can definitely say the tool has evolved a lot.

We were traditionally handling commissions in Excel and as the CEO of the company, I was spending a lot of time calculating payouts and sending them to my team. CaptivateIQ helped automate much of the hard work so all I needed to do was refresh the data and click process. My reps then had all the details into how they were getting paid for the month and I had a peace of mind that everything was calculated correctly.

One of the things I valued most from CaptivateIQ was the team behind the product. Their experience and familiarity with various commission plans and working with imperfect data helped me think about better ways to streamline my comp plans. They were also very responsive and helpful when it came to questions I had about my plan or the system.

What do you dislike?

After their funding I saw a rapid improvements to the product, which at times meant I was seeing something a little different in the UI. Now things are more consistent and stable so that has improved.

For statement reports my team receives, I’d like see the ability to PDF them automatically. I also believe they can improve some of the reporting UI but I’m told that is in their update later this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d definitely recommend CaptivateIQ to those looking for a way to automate the commissions process and save a lot of time. The CaptivateIQ team was amazing in helping me get set up quickly and when it’s all set up and it gave me some peace knowing I’ve got a vetted system to payout commissions to my team.

Automating the sales commissions process and providing my team access to see their payouts

What Sales Compensation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CaptivateIQ for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Xactly Incent Logo
Xactly Incent
Xactly Incent is the smart way to manage incentive compensation. It's web-based, automated approach replaces tedious, error-prone manual processes.
CallidusCloud Commissions Logo
CallidusCloud Commissions
4.0
CallidusCloud’s Commissions eliminates costly payment errors with automated commission calculation, models the impact of new incentives and plans resulting in tighter cash allocation, and manages retroactive changes to compensation plans.
Xactly SimplyComp Logo
Xactly SimplyComp
Xactly SimplyComp makes compensation more motivating by giving sales reps and managers visibility into their personal performance and compensation attainment
NetSuite Incentive Management Logo
NetSuite Incentive Management
3.6
NetSuite's incentive compensation management functionality lets you quickly deploy sales commission programs\
Iconixx Sales Logo
Iconixx Sales
Software to Manage the most Complex and Global commission processes with Flexibility and Ease.
QCommission Logo
QCommission
QCommission is a powerful, flexible sales commission software. It calculates your sales people’s compensation accurately and reduces errors related to spreadsheets and manual methods. It allows you to calculate commissions as soon as the commission period is over and saves a lot of time. It can communicate calculated commissions in a detailed and clear manner.
Performio Logo
Performio
Performio is the stand-out incentive compensation software for companies who are serious about driving a high-performance culture. We are committed to measuring performance & rewarding sales teams and motivating people to strive for peak performance.
Commissionly - Sales Commission Software Logo
Commissionly - Sales Commission Software
4.7
Commissionly is the first cloud based sales commission software focused 100% on small to medium business.
Vistex Logo
Vistex
3.8
Vistex is pricing, contract, incentive management and channel marketing solutions and services.
Sales Cookie Logo
Sales Cookie
5.0
Makes it easy to administer every aspect of sales incentive programs - from design to implementation. And all participants get a beautiful dashboard.

Learning about CaptivateIQ?

* We monitor all CaptivateIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8