CallHippo Reviews & Product Details

CallHippo Overview

What is CallHippo?

CallHippo is a next-generation business phone system that helps you connect with your customers.CallHippo is easy-to-use while offering robust functionality with advanced features like Power Dailer and Automatic call distribution. Our Extensive reporting and seamless integrations empower sales and service teams to have effective conversations with customers. Providing World-Class support 24*7 and Accessible by desktop and mobile-app, CallHippo is trusted by over 5000 companies worldwide.

CallHippo Details

CallHippo is a powerful and easy-to-use VoIP based Virtual Phone System, which improve business productivity and sales engagement.

CallHippo
2016
N/A
@CallHippo
319 Twitter followers

CallHippo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the CallHippo community
Have you used CallHippo before?

CallHippo Reviews

Showing 87 CallHippo reviews
Already have CallHippo?
CMO
What do you like best?

Nothing at all. Completely a scam company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The company promised us a working virtual number for a specific country and did not deliver and asked for random documents they did not ask for before.

They also charged my credit card for the full year even though we enrolled for a monthly trial. They are saying it was because we used their coupon that worked for their monthly payment. It was a misunderstanding on our side and the result is a full-year charge.

I will be pressing charges in India, the EU, and the USA. They have no idea the kind of organization they messed with this time.

For others coming along- DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One simple recommendation, please do not use them as they will underdeliver and overcharge. Giving your credit card details to them is the worst thing you can do. There are plenty of other SaaS companies that do hassle-free returns, please use them for everyone's sake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing. They did not deliver the most basic services they promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Nothing! We were baited into with their marketing and chat (sales) but when it comes to supporting they fail at it. They hardly help you during US/CA time zones. They operate in India and only will help you when they need money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is list of it!

If you like my experience, STAY AWAY!

They charged me for 7 platinum users and took $280 (not a big deal) but not the right way of runing business. It should be 2 users. They refused to refund and blocked my account. My 2 agents who were working on client were locked out! i lost over $15,000 business due to being locked out and lost client.

WORST THING! their SOUND QUALITY sucks big time. We have over 15 support tickets over a month! they will blame your internet. Really bro? I am running 1 GB internet in Canada and ofcourse My internet sucks for making voice call.

Platinum many features are not live! they sell you on it; then tell you "Coming Soon" - E.g. IP Whitelist.

They are scammers

They do not give crap about you

I Would say pay 10-15% more and get any other company who will save you lots more in long run.

They did not activated my account despite money was paid for that month! really? no refund no credits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend finding an alternative.

Superbad customer service

I would say, scammers! stay away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making outbound manual calls for my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in CallHippo
Andy M.
AM
What do you like best?

Best Calling Software, You can use it for calling across the world. The best part is, it consume very less data and you can call to any one anywhere without any interruption. It also works fantastic with your mobile data pack. You can listen, download the voice recordings from the software and even you can share the voice recording link to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well there is no dislike about this software yet, But yes if they decrease the size of voice files for download purpose then it would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best software for Current situation and people who are working from home. Best for KPO and BPO Purpose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well i use it for our organizational purpose. The main benefit is we can share the link if we want to share the voice recording rather than complete recording which again requires other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proprietor
What do you like best?

I have been very happy with the customer service. it has been second-to-none in terms of helpfulness and patience with someone of my little technical knowhow. I must say give special thanks to the woman who helped me set up my account (though regretfully I forget her name, and Mr. Vijay, who has helped me navigate the ins and outs of the system. Both are consummate professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i'm not entirely pleased with the UI, though it's not terrible.Javascript seems to rub me the wrong way. I'd like it to be a little more user friendly on the web app and more detail driven on the Android app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Where at times people had difficulty reaching me, I am now at their disposal 24 hours a day thanks to this service. I'm still getting used to the system, but so far I am a satisfied customer. Should any major issues come my way, I'm certain that staff members (like Vijay) will be quick to help and guide me to a quick resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good efforts on the manager to calm the situation down. I have seen a good example of proof telling team members to become more aware of the situation as I was CC'ed in the email. I respected this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Long delays in communication. Poor followup. Not able to cancel service same-day. Problems with time zones since most of their workers live in India and I live in the US, Eastern Time Zone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My experience with CallHippo was uncomfortable. I requested to cancel before the monthly charge and I was still charged.

I do not feel confident in their communication because I feel that their team members have no idea what is going on.

At times, I felt bad for the impatient responses that I have left CallHippo because I have had to wait for a full week to get back to them. I appreciate the help that their manager gave me while I requested a porting transfer. Although, I felt that their manager was trying the best they could to deliver the message across the team.

However, my last statement still stands, they have poor communication with their team members and it leads me to believe that nothing is being done about the support that I'm going after.

One example is the time I was trying to port my number into CallHippo. It took me about 2-3 weeks to port the number and there was a constant miscommunication with what they had for instructions. I told them I wanted to 'port out' a number into CallHippo and somehow the message didn't come across well enough. Even with the instructions NumberBarn gave, to execute this action.

And now, I'm waiting on $90 dollars refund from CallHippo because I cancelled their service. They also removed the phone number for which I had for direct mail (Every Door Direct Mail worth $150) and now I can't recover the number anymore.

I do not recommend using CallHippo because their communication skills do not make me feel comfortable with the service that I am getting.

Steer clear from the service at all costs. I attempted to change my credit card information because I didn't hear from them for a week and a half on cancelling the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zaakvoerder
What do you like best?

Things they are promising on their website (but do not deliver) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They promised my local number upon purchase and on their website but don't deliver as promised.

Also support didn't help unless they promised me they would solve my case immediately. So I asked a refund.

They stalk me 6 days with discounts. I kept on asking a refund.

They refuse to refund.

Very disappointing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't buy it if you're not 💯 sure you get the promised numbers. But then again ... I was told immediately everything is ok and I was going to be up and running with my local number of choice!! So that was lying, accepting the purchase and then refusing to refund. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefits. I want a refund. They don't deliver what they promise. They let me pay and then say they can't deliver. A refund would have been fair. Now this is a rip off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing!!! I was also baited into their marketing chat to pushed into subscribing to get a discount then they overcharged me and refused to refund. They were so excited to get my money 5 Indians jumped on the chat like hungry people after the sale they disappeared never answering their emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Paypal and their payment processor needs to cut these folks down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay far far away from this service. Call your credit card company and do a chargeback immediately and give them links to these sites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You name it. Extremely bad customer service, bad quality of service, dishonest business practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Best cost saving solution for ISD calls.

2. Best Onboarding Specialist, Specially Manushi Bhandari

3. Best Support Team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some options are not available like Admin do not have a rights to delete call history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can reduce charges on International calls with help of Call Hippo solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

My company recently migrated to CallHippo and I can truly say that they provide one of the best customer service. Thanks to Nidhi for her prompt and excellent service and who has been patiently assisting me with my concerns and requests. Keep up the good work and kudos to the entire team as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technical problem is insurmountable even other huge companies encounter the same issue. However, for as long as CallHippo team is there to assist its clients and continue to provide excellent service, I don't think there is anything I dislike about CallHippo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to implement and set up a quick virtual telephony for your company or personal use, callhippo is highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system we've been using for the past 3 years has caused some technical problems to the agents hence I had to look for an alternative solution to this. I found CallHippo to the rescue. Other than receiving excellent service from them, I have yet to discover more benefits in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We loved Vijay's prompt response to our issue raised in urgency. He helped resolve resolve it to the finish. Appreciate Vijay's proactiveness and patience with us. He was on call with me to understand and resolve my concern and helped us with a new number within a day. We are able to now resume our business and support our customers. Keep up the good work Vijay. Thumbs Up. Thank you very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. Can't think of anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to reach out to our customers for customer support with the lowest cost per call possible. Awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

There is a reason CallHippo comes up first when you search for VOIP solutions; from the way they know exactly what you need to matching your requirements to a business solution, they know it, they have it, and they will provide it. You don't need to Google anyone else. Need a new number? CallHippo. Need a number ported? CallHippo. Need a digital business phone? CallHippo! Trust and believe. It is the solution you need. That rhymes. Lol. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Works well. No complaints here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know where to begin, don't be afraid to ask for help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes international calls easy. There is nothing to lose and almost everything to gain with CallHippo. Thanks to Juhi, Vijay, Nisarg, Hazra, and Jintu for their availability to support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

I've applied for a new NL business number to Callhippo and people were very helpful.

Hima and Manish from support assisted me and I had my number assigned very quickly.

After 1-2 days, I had a problem with their call forwarding service, again the same support person Hima helped me with this and they really did their best to solve it within a few hours. Now everything works fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. All working fine and I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a virtual office in the Netherlands and we're using local phone number in that region. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Service and call quality is alright but there billing team is a disaster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I got charged $54 + $30 + $30 on 1 day against total bill of $24. When questioned, they tell me that I recharged my account which I don't remember doing on the date of charge.

This is a nightmare. It's better to use reputable providers because you can't trust these guys with your card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful with your credit card Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a VOIP phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

The best thing about Call hippo is that when something does not work (which happens very rarely) you get the most amazing customer support, ESPECIALLY if you get helped by NAREN. Naren has helped me two times and in the two times he has fixed my problems very very quickly. This guy should definitely be the manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's all amazing! ESPECIALLY the customer service. Simply AMAZING Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will NOT get a better customer service anywhere else. When you subscribe, if you need anything, ask for Naren! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently living oversees, and being able to tal with my clients from an American number is the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very cost effective, voice quality is really good, call recordings, IVRs and a ton of other features at half the price compared to many other VOIP providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints as of yet. The UI could be a little more sophisticated, in terms of aesthetics, but it's very functional and easy to use. Nothing that I dislike about this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think its a great option compared to multiple options out there in the market like Aircall, 24-7, Freshcaller etc.

Run a trial and I think you'll really like it. It's a great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a Sales Development Rep and calling into multiple countries for prospecting. It gives me easy access to numbers in countries I am calling to. It's also convenient to keep track of activity and schedule calls, as well as take notes during the phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like all the support I wish i can remember the first guy I have spoken to before speaking with Nidhi that guy is also awesome in many ways. For Nidhi the Supervisor she is really great I'm am satisfied with her service. I can feel her sincereness as she helps me with my concern. - SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE way to go NIDHI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should be a pop message that says auto-debit or ask the customer if they want an auto-debit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

notifications about auto-debit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to make a refund for the charge because thas was not my credit card. upon signing up is was not able to get any update or notification about auto-debit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The quick response time, this what I like the most and you guys do not leave us until the issue got resolved. Amazing!!!! Naren on the chat service / customer support was a great help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the time being, nothing to dislike.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it as support number Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

CallHippo is very user friendly and the support is awesome. Sahil, the tech support tirelessly made sure I was fully set up and ready to go. I like the fact he took over my computer screen to address the problem and frustration I was feeling. I haven't received this kind of support on any other platforms like this. Usually you get the run a round. Sahil made sure that it gets resolved. This was the best decision I've made using this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found any downsides to their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a shot and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to set up a user and allocating my number over to another user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support(Owais Mirza) is minutes away to resolve issues, and having already a couple of VoIP tools, I'm satisfied with CallHippo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major downsides. Initially had a few issues, but resolved and is smooth since then Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best options to land, if in pursuit of VoIP product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a part of sales, reaching international customers is imperative and CallHippo came handy by providing better quality services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

they provide all sudden support....Today I had a genuine problem with the dialer and reached out to customer service for help.The customer service executive by the name Vijay helped me for over an hour to fix my problem. he went out of his way to help me solve this problem...Thanks a lot vijay..and callhippo Teams.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it took time to understand the problem ...but at the end got the problem...and solved it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

my mobile data was unstable .... and i was not able to accept the calls properly... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product is good but the customer service is excellent. Today I had a genuine problem with the product and reached out to customer service for help. The customer service executive by the name Hima helped me for over an hour to fix my problem. She went out of her way to help me solve this problem which was a unique sort of a problem and only existed because of my browser. This is the second time I have witnessed brilliant customer service from CallHippo. The more I appreciate the work that Hima did to help me with my problem the less it is especially given that I had a short time in which I had to get rid of the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Product is a bit buggy at times but customer service is great in helping you navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running my business. It helps me reach my clients and stay in touch with them. It also allows me to connect my team with my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CallHippo Support member Nisarg, Provided me with step by step support and assurance from beginning to end. Nisarg Helped fix mistakes I made and proved to be trustworthy throughout our entire encounter. He represented this company well, he is knowledgeable, thorough, and trustworthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the interfaces as to which plan to pick. They overlapped and confused me, however Nisarg One of your customer support representatives with in and helped smooth the process, and informed me that Chrome would be a better browser for CallHippo. CallHippo should be fully functionally on all browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a toll free number. I can also track my campaign with my local number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Today I opened a CallHippo account, yep ! I made a blunder and was assisted by a very helpful guy called 'Jayesh'. He didn't make a drama out of the crisis I had created. He just provided a great solution to my mistake which I accepted, and would need it anyhow.

I look forward to using the VoIP CallHippo service and 'Jayesh' Thank You once again ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

occasionally there is a drop in reception and I am unclear of the speaker on the other end of the call and it is kind of like the call has been dropped but has not, it is somewhat exasperating at times when it occurs, especially when on very important calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go, you wont know until you have taken it for a test trial period. I AM sure you will be pleased as I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New User please wait and I will update later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick response - always helpful service team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at this point! Based on our current experience - none expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

virtual teams have a hard time picking up physical office phones. Using CallHippo provides 24/7/365 worldwide solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I took the time to register by the first time in one of this pages to send the review about call hippo because they really deserve it. I linked it with Hubspot and it works perfect to make calls from hubspot, all the registre is saved... is very cool

Special thanks to HIMA from support... she had the patience to help me step by step to solve and set up my integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didnt dislike nothing... so i dont know what to write here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cheaper price than nextiva Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.