What do you like best?
There are so many capabilities with my C&S platform.
First - it increases my production over 3X. I am at a start up and need to cover a lot of territory. The C&S Platform allows me to follow up on all my events, cold calls and leads through uploading multiple lists in a session. Not only are my dials increased but my connections did as well. We all know, the more connections the more meetings and the more meetings equals more money for SDRs. Secondly, I am able keep my SFDC clean through the integration and I have the ability to log all my activity right through the C&S interface.
My client success managers are always there to help me with any questions I have.
What do you dislike?
When I want to export my data in reports I am limited to six months at a time. C&S is on the expensive side however the quality of the platform makes it worth it... so this would not be a huge dislike.
Recommendations to others considering the product
You will be happy you did.
1. More dials = more conversations = more meetings = more closed business = $$$ for you company.
2. Reporting. You can review how your calls are going, how your dispositions are, which lists are successful and which are not, conversation history, days that you get more connects and so much more.
3. Coaching. If you lead a team you can utilize this for coaching. Review the calls together with you employees. Understand where they need help. etc...
4. Integrations. C&S allows you to keep yoour SFDC data clean. Bad numbers, not right contacts, referals, all conversation history and much more are captured and updated in your CRM. I understand C&S is integrated with many platforms that the Sales Dev utilize.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I have used this platform in two ways through the years.
1. User, I have a lot of roles at a startup and I need to hit my meeting quota. I would not have been able to reach my goals without it.
2. As a couch, I led a team of 16 SDR's and to be able to couch each individual was close to impossible without the C&S coaching capabilities. I was able to take time to listen to each individual and help each one with their unique capabilities. I could see if the lists were in need of revising, the pitch needed some assistance or if the dials were were not as high as they should be. This really helped me understand my teams pain points to guide them to success.