What do you like best?
- Intuitive navigation/ease of use for sales
- Easy to train on
- Customizable reports (fields, etc) for each role – this is my favorite part!
- One-stop shop for sales reps from Sales Incentive Plan document routing (including archiving) to managing their accounts, commissions, and estimating incentives capability based on “what if” scenario
- Automation capability to reduce manual manipulation from data source to completion of payroll
- Premium Support is the BEST! Always puts you up on the top of the queue and they are available for you 24/7.365, so if you need to work weekends and need Support, they are there.
What do you dislike?
- There are some system glitches from time to time (some unexplained) that sometimes resolves itself (payments will state that they are “Released” when truly it has not been)
- DELTA process errors takes a while to get resolved
- Can’t hide certain periods in the calendar
These are all small stuff though and though they can disrupt the daily flow of business (especially when up against a payroll deadline), it doesn’t negate the good that we encounter with the system.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If your system is antiquated or coming from Excel, Xactly Incent products have been stepping up throughout the years, from "look and feel" of the UI to the ease of use and navigation of the product, it has been one of the best CRM tools I have come across.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Sales effectiveness (if we incentivise our sales teams correctly, it frees them up from shadow accounting)
- Automation (load) saves a lot of time for our comp analysts and really focus on Customer Service and other questions.
- We haven’t started using it yet, but when we actively start using Xactly Insights, it will help us benchmark against how other companies are using Xactly and administering their comp plan.