1) Incent goes a long way in terms of of the scope of customization it give you in terms of plan designs.
2) Members of our sales team have absolute transparency and insight into how much they've earned for the amount of admissions they secure every month. I head the Marketing and Sales team for a Medical College. So my team having this kind of transparency into their incentives / commissions adds to the morale and team spirit! It keeps them motivated - to say the least.
3) You have different measurement criteria that you can implement and calculate upon.
4) You can get a detailed breakdown of your past compensations.
5) Incent sports a user friendly interface with pretty straightforward designs and navigations. Oh, and I guess it is safe to say that the interface isn't too cluttered - however, this is just how I like things to be.
6) Whatever your industry, segment or span of operation, I can bet that you will find that Incent was tailor made for you.
7) Their customer support is exemplary! Quick and helpful responses.
8) Exporting data into a CSV report has never been easier.
9) Accuracy of calculations. It helps you import monthly sales data and then calculates payments seamlessly.
10) You can easily integrate Incent with SalesForce.
11) Manual errors are almost non existent.
12) This may be my last, but also my most important pro to using Incent. I found that after incorporating Incent, my team has never had a problem with attaining the targets that were set for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.