LivePerson Reviews & Product Details

LivePerson Overview

What is LivePerson?

Through the Conversational Cloud platform, LivePerson provides AI-powered messaging and chatbots to help 18,000+ brands, including many Fortune 500 companies, drive the marketing, sales, and customer care results that matter for their businesses. Named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020, LivePerson leverages 20+ years of live chat and messaging data to process language efficiently and enable brands to design, scale, manage, and optimize all consumer conversations with an automation-first mentality. LivePerson really differentiates itself by detecting consumer intents in real time with their proprietary Conversational AI technology and helping brands fulfill those intents on the most popular messaging channels without hiring an army of agents. From WhatsApp to Apple Business Chat and Facebook Messenger to businesses’ websites and mobile apps, LivePerson’s compatibility across the world’s most popular messaging platforms allows businesses to reach and serve more consumers at scale where and when they want. LivePerson offers a library of prebuilt conversation templates for multiple industries so brands don’t have to build conversational experiences from scratch. Their intuitive point-and-click interface makes it easy to customize and build AI-powered chatbots unique to a brand’s voice and consumer needs. These bots work together with human experts to handle all conversations within a single cloud-based workspace that is available on desktop, iOS, and Android devices, making it easy to conversationalize distributed workforces. The workspace enables brands to benchmark, monitor, and optimize marketing, sales, and customer care KPIs in real time.

LivePerson Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Customer experience management matters. Drive conversions and customer loyalty with LivePerson's online real-time engagement solutions.

LivePerson

LivePerson Screenshots

LivePerson Reviews

Showing 59 LivePerson reviews
Already have LivePerson?
What do you like best?

Simple implementation and intuitive user interface. You don't need to be a genius to get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Underwhelming customer support. Not responding to emails, dodging important questions about the robustness of their backend and security, and ultimately ignoring a request for confirmation of termination. Very poor performance from the product and legacy UX. Their location services placed colleagues in the wrong country. Their analytics did not match several other products we have connected to our website. These issues raised serious questions about the product, questions which were never answered by the company. A planned 1.5 month trial was cancelled after 1.5 weeks due to overwhelming evidence that LiveEngage is not a company that one should partner with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems were solved with LiveEngage. No benefits were gained from LivePerson. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It is a good platform and if implemented correctly it could have been great for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The implementation process was from the start. The Implementation manager would not attend meetings or would be late, we did not launch on time and the functionality when launched sub-par. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you have used LiveEngage in the past, I would not recommend to new users. There are much simpler, cost-efficient options out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to answer FAQs that and promote events during our season. Liveperson had great benefits to solve our business needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Local Childcare Consultant
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

It has helped my business with web visitors based on activities such as the part of the site they visit, how long they spend there and their previous interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes awhile to maximize the benefits of live engage. Cannot prioritize chats. Can only be taken in order received. Higher priority messages are sometimes waiting, causing issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can login anywhere and be able to answer questions immediately. It’s a huge plus. I like that I can see what page customer is on when they’re chatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Services Agent
What do you like best?

The capacity to pull reports, set custom dates and channel is extraordinary. This aides effectively track measurements, for example, normal cooperation times, hold up times, and any relinquished collaborations. LiveEngage makes tending to client concerns fast and simple continuously. Client account subtleties shows when the interaction is taken. The best thing about LiveEngage is their client support,their client support is remarkable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We sincerely scarcely ever have down time with the item. Suits our organization needs up until this point and is reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives you an approach to communicate with clients continuously. Its integration and support is incredible, I recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveEngage fills in as a connection between us and our clients. To my organization,it has empowered us fragment web guests dependent on exercises, for example, the piece of our site they visit,how long they spend on a specific page ,their past interactions with our service agents and so forth. LiveEngage high adaptability and usefulness has enormously streamlined our lead securing endeavors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The chat feature is easy to integrate to your website, and the system is powerful. We used this for several years and we didnt have any issues with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After doing some looking we found another program at a fraction of the cost with more features. After contacting Liveperson to cancel our account, they gave us a lot of push back and said we needed to give several months notice in order to cancel our account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows you direct and easy communication with your customers, this allows you to answer their questions almost immediately leading to moreo orders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Services Agent
What do you like best?

The opportunity to make/setup campaigns to our specifications,ease of execution into sites, the measure of data that we're ready to track of our client's makes this instrument helpful. It enables us to distinguish troubled clients with negative assessments and structure some extra/imaginative ideas for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a great deal of substance by the by, the stage is basic and easy to use. There's nothing we aversion of LiveEngage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible Product and administration. In the event that you are searching for a simple to utilize, practical and a drawing in stage that meets your business prerequisites to get progressively inbound leads, accomplish higher transformation and give palatable client experience to your clients, your hunt should finish at LiveEngage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use LiveEngage for online client administration, website backing and deals support. Having the capacity to see what number of individuals on our site at any given time,helps me know which urban areas our advertising is the most grounded and getting the most consideration and which urban communities are getting the least measure of consideration. It is anything but difficult to talk with individuals, they simply click a catch and I get informed. Along these lines, everyone of our clients gets their inquiries replied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

I like how easy the interface is on LivePerson, we have been using this program for over 6 years now at our company and can honestly say it is the best chat tool to meet our business needs. We are a bank that services many different departments and LivePerson allows for streamlined reporting and monitoring for all our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a different interface for the administrator to be able to view the active chats differently. Currently you have to click into each active chat and then you get a row of them on the bottom of the screen, it would be nice to be able to manage them more in a view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great chat tool for any company to utilize! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company currently uses LivePerson for online customer service, site support and sales support. The benefits to being able to chat with an agent are for our users who sometimes do not have the time to call in and can spend the time on chat verses the phone, these users genuinely give us higher rated feedback and like the online support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Lead
What do you like best?

Connectivity is fast and easy to integrate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No customization of fields we can pass, only very few fields and those are too restricted in auth flow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveChat engagement for Customer Support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the interface it is easy to use and type into. We have them fill out a pre survey to have their information handy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system will lag sometimes and sometimes people open up the chat window and never say anything and our policy we have to give them 7 mins to reply Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to have a different way of communicating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we give chat which gives the people that we talk to a chance to communicate when they can not talk on the phone or maybe they are deaf and this is one of the only ways they can communicate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer support is super quick and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization options for the agent and no ability to send chat transcript to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great use of the labeling system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Visitors can contact you immediately from your website to increase customer interaction and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pop up can be hard to see at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly respond to customer needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Recruiting Events Manager
What do you like best?

I like being able to view how many people on our website at any given time, it helps me know which cities our marketing is the strongest and getting the most attention and which cities are getting the lowest amount of attention. It is very easy to chat with people, they just click a button and I get notified. As soon as I get notified I immediately chat with the person. When someone wants to chat, I also like that I can see what page the "chatter" is on. This helps me answer questions better. Another feature I really love is that if for some reason I am away at my desk, people can leave messages for me to come back to later! This way, everyone gets their questions answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about this product. I think it is very affordable and worth the money if you need some kind of easy "chat box" for a company website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy product to manage for a small company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When marketing Job Fairs and hiring events, people hate talking on the phone and don't answer my phone calls when I want to give someone information. The Live Chat lets the person come to me, ask their questions without having to talk on the phone. Other people who come across our website randomly, can reach out to us with a click of a button. They don't need a pre-existing contact at HireLive to reach out to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IE
What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to have multiple chats open at a time. Easy to keep track of who I'm speaking with and easy to send them links and documents. I even liked the color scheme to highlight which chats needed attention and which were idle. I also liked how we could extract information from the chatter before the chat even started. This helped me to keep track of who was in each chat, easily log the chatters information, and helped identify who the chatter was in case of disconnection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the client emotion reader, some words used may be negative, but that does not meant the client was unhappy. My company was unable to use the export feature to export the chat transcript. Sometimes it worked and it made our work so much easier, but other times we had to copy and paste the entire chat into our tracking system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this over many of the other systems out there. The interface is more clear and easy to read. It is simple to learn and train others on as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped monitor the amount of people available on chat and easily transfer chats to co-workers. Also helped with tracking to see if a client was chatting in a lot and we could identify the general need for the chat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Liveperson or liveengage is what we used at work as our chat software. The software is laidback to use. Not only that but you are able to co-browse with customers. That’s my favorite feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much that I dislike about Liveperson. I will say that it is kinda hard to customize rules and you have to go through a bunch of steps. Other than that it works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

connecting with users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like the Connection Area, there are really good articles about how to get the most out of your live chat experience, better ways to engage when chatting and how to use MCS (Meaningful Connection Score). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely a geat tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are live chatting our customers from our website, answering questions in real time. Our customers get to text chat with a live agent and they love that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring
What do you like best?

I like how comfortable it was to get use to and get thit feel of how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like the incoming chat tones that it had, would sometimes startle me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to do multiple chats at once and enables us to help more people at a time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

Very good for having numerous chats open at once, easy access to canned responses, help and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could have a few more features for staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling is made simple by managing through different pages providing reliable and trustworthy bits of information for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

call center manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring
What do you like best?

From the ease of implementation into websites, to the amount of information that you are able to track how easy is for customer to use the tool. From a management perspective how you are able to set up the campaigns the freedom to create to your specifications and not whats provided. How well you can user the APIs to customize to all the way the reporting makes it easy to track data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

honestly I have not been able to find something I dislike about this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use of the tools is unprecedented the amount of information available for you to customized to your liking is amazing not to mention the level of support the provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating a connection between company and their customers and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

It’s a nice end user experience and convenient for a small team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s very hard to set up and customize. Anything you need to do for reporting needs to fit nicely into their way of reporting on KPIs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure your CRM system can integrate very well with Live Person. Not all CRM systems do this with LP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Opening up live chat as a customer service channel. It’s a nice platform to start with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Allowed you to develop custom pre-written statements to send in chat and also multi-tasking is simple. It is also user friendly which is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system goes down and doesn't allow for quick start up after it does shut down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system is very easy to use and the staff is very knowledgeable. If you have any questions, they are willing to help out immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provides easily being able to track responses while also giving great feedback to your guests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Great for sales, as you can invite onsite customers while they navigate your company's website.

When our company had problems with their phone lines and needed a way to communicate with our members LiveEngage stepped up and made that possible is a very short period of time.

It is web-based and easy to use the chat function.

Their customer service is fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It goes down quite often.

Reporting could be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could be very expensive, depending on the number of users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficient communication with my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly. It allows you to integrate HTML, which means that you can personalize the content to place in your website. Also, it comes with report tools within it, so everything is a click away. It is really fast and can be adapted to any website. Besides the reporting tools, it shows the website traffic in real time. LE is a complete platform!

The customer service is available 24/7 and they're excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To get to understand the whole platform and how it works there are some trainings needed. It's a lot of content nevertheless, the platform is simple and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All the information you need to understand the platform is within it, just check the Connection Area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this platform I can interact with customer, either to make sales or to provide support regarding the products in our website.

One of the main benefits it's that I can replace the tedious phone calls (in most of the cases). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Live chat provided by liveengage is super helpful! I frequently see customers tell us how much they like the feature. Lots of agent management options too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Queues are a little tricky to manage. There aren’t easy automated options to turn them on and off at certain times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Handle customer concerns more quickly than phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

I like that you are able to communicate with a company while working on something else. To me it is much easier than a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I personally dislike is that you are unable to hear the tone of their response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this would be a great chat tool to have at any company. It is super easy to use and consumers seem to like it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service, We are able to assist a customer with the questions and concerns in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the consumer can see when we are typing and that we can see where they are from and what part of the site they are on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we are unable to toggle between both of our Live Chat systems to take multiple chats at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No current recommendations to others considering LiveEngage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives us more direct contact with our consumers, which makes it easier for them to communicate with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for LivePerson?