Zoho Survey Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Survey?

Zoho Survey is online survey and questionnaire creation software.   We give you all the essentials to create surveys, distribute them and analyze their responses.  ● Over 200 expertly made templates across a wide range of topics, ● Themes, fully customizable to suit your brand, ● Skip logic, ● Response collection from nearly every medium and screen size—even offline, ● Survey panels, for when you need responses from specific demographics, ● Collaborative editing and report sharing, ● Integration with Zoho CRM, SalesIQ, Campaigns, Sheet, MailChimp, and Google Sheets, ● SSL certification, ● Survey builder in 7 languages, ● Password, muti-response and spam protection.   Informed decisions are just around the corner. Learn more at https://www.zoho.com/survey/.

Zoho Survey Screenshots

Zoho Survey Profile Details

Zoho Survey Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Outsourcing/Offshoring
Most Recent Zoho Survey Video Review
Sociólogo
(10,001+ employees)

"A wide variety of tools to create analytical content."

What do you like best?

Zoho, has designed one of the most complete software in the design of surveys to be applied to different types of groups, according to the interest of the researcher, this software is Zoho Survey. A software that greatly simplifies the methodological development of the worker as it allows us to develop surveys aimed at the public who want to investigate or know their perception. Zoho Survey has more than 25 types of formulations to ask questions, these can be included in an instrument. In addition to this, you can share the surveys that you carry out, whether it is other colleagues or the public to whom the survey will be applied. As if that wasn't enough, this software allows you not only to develop the survey, but it also allows you to analyze results through trends, getting the necessary conclusions to present my research to my bosses.

What do you dislike?

Evaluating each of the tools offered by this software I have come to the conclusion that Zoho Survey has no flaws, and is one of the software in the entire market that has more tools to develop the most complete surveys to be applied to different types of audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All Social Sciences workers have to use this software in their work, since I assure you that they will save a lot of time in the elaboration and application of surveys to the public that they wish, in addition, the results that they will obtain from the use of this software are very precise. I highly recommend that you use this software.

In my office, we always perform performance evaluations of the software we use to meet our work objectives, and we have concluded that this software has strengthened us as workers and as a team. Thanks to Zoho Survey we have been able to simplify the methodological development of our surveys, without losing the quality in the delivery of our intellectual products, making our company recognize our effort in the elaboration of sociological investigations.

Human Resources Staffing

"Innovative model of knowing opinions"

What do you like best?

Your template model to create the surveys is a very basic and phenomenal model that has helped me a lot to have a clearer opinion of how customers feel when buying, if they like or have stopped buying to know the good, regular aspects and bad that we have but we as employees do not see it is the client who interacts more with the product and knows how it worked, everything is better if the clients give us the opinion of them in order to fix errors that very surely do not I knew they existed and there is nothing better than having happy customers to continue buying without fear that something we offer fails or does not work

What do you dislike?

The platform collapses when I try to do several activities at the same time and it does not support so much work at the same time, I am one of the people that I like to be working all at the same time and so I can move faster in my work but sometimes this platform does not allows and I have to focus on one task at a time to avoid causing this collapse of information and will not allow me to move forward quickly

If you want to know about how the company works with the products that are launched on the market there is no better benefit than having this survey platform that allows you to launch customer surveys and thus know the level of customer satisfaction to know more in depth each opinion of each client

Public Relations Trainee

"Survey panel"

What do you like best?

The format with which this app is made up is very well designed to create surveys in an easy way and that are understandable for users who answer the surveys and can understand them so that they respond in the correct way

All the components that are part of this platform serve me to make my work faster by creating surveys that serve to know the opinion you have about the products that the company does.

What do you dislike?

I feel that lack of commitment to support to respond to the messages that are sent asking about a failure, it has happened to me that I start a conversation with the support but they leave me without solving the failure by which I ask, they do not terminate the conversation to which I had to start from scratch with another conversation to what makes me lose time

You have the knowledge of all the opinions that customers would like to change towards the quality or service that is provided or something they want to see again that helps the marketing increase sales and have what customers want to buy and are more satisfied with the company

Ejecutivo de ventas

"Avant-garde tool for creating surveys."

What do you like best?

What makes this tool like and use it regularly is the series of templates that provide and adjust to the different categories that are handled at different levels of marketing, which facilitates the selection of the template to work and I finish My work in a short time. The screen projection is very elegant and gives users a better visibility.

What do you dislike?

One of the only aspects that makes it disadvantageous is that it is not compatible with other softwares, this point should be improved and it will rise to a higher level of survey software category.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very clear the purpose or objective pursued with the survey and so when working with this tool it will be easier to locate the category to work and save time.

Part of the after sales service that I offer my clients is to maintain a regular contact with my clients and monitor their experience with the product I sell, this has allowed me to increase my client portfolio.

Personnel Administrator

"Powerful survey software"

What do you like best?

It handles all the requirements that I need to create and distribute the surveys to the clients in an appropriate way with a facility that does not have to be knowledgeable in the creation of professional surveys because the tools that Zoho Survey has do guided the creation of the surveys, with options of free questions, multiple choice and unique answer

The good reports that it generates with the answers sent by the clients create some relevant graphs that help to calculate the bad opinions and the good ones having a clarity of the problems that can be causing

What do you dislike?

The free version does not have all the functions enabled to be able to explore the platform well and be able to make an exact decision if it is the software that is needed for the company, I assumed the responsibility of acquiring the software and payment because in what I could work in version free visualize its good use but I would have liked it to have all the options enabled since its inception

It is a different way of perceiving all the comments of the clients doing this type of surveys where the clients feel the freedom to write everything they feel without pressure and thus have a sincere opinion of all, with their facility to create them, it avoids me being much time in front of a computer

Project Delivery Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"I hear from clients' opinions"

What do you like best?

Their prices are economic that represent an important investment for all the information that makes me arrive, it does not have a limit of surveys

It has a wide range of templates that can be used to save time in the creation, it covers all types of questions, such as: free form, multiple choice and network promoter with tables and graphs, I have the correct reports of the answers of a very easy way to understand to have a knowledge of each answer

What do you dislike?

In my way of working I do not like the application. I feel that, when I visualize it on a small screen like my mobile phone, I can not enjoy all the interactions and it is more difficult to create surveys, it's just my way of thinking because I think other people will be very useful to work from the mobile anywhere

Before having this software, the telephone surveys were carried out, to which the advisors changed the answers and could not have the exact control of each answer, but with the zoho survey everything changed and it has been a success to have this software working because they are sure and sincere answers that arrive.

Head of EPMO & Architecture

"Product Implementer"

What do you like best?

User Role Management Tasks Management Custom fields Timesheets Filters option to view Projects and Tasks Integration with ZOHO Reports XLS export options

What do you dislike?

1. Custom fields reflection on subtasks, there should be option to HIDE as sub-tasks are generally for allocation, ideally custom fields should be enabled on main task only 2. Task automation is so complex 3. Issue tracking should be made a component of ZOHO projects, currently it is offered as separate product which lacks the completeness of this product 4. Risk management is missing in Zoho which is an integral part of Project Management 5. Zoho Task integration is not complete as some critical fields are missing in API like Comment which we would like to have so that initial comments can be auto filled by external interfaces

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product in my opinion if first of all very cost effective if it is compared with other tools like OneTeam, Microsoft project and its gives all feature one would like to have to run Project Management framework in their organizations. Its a no brainer for those who have nothing and even for those who are worried of cost they are spending on MS tools

My experience with ZOHO Projects (Enterprise plan) has been great and we have widely implemented it across our organization for all IT projects. We have defined all our resources, projects and tasks and monitoring the allocations Vs time-sheets through this tool. The Value-added part of ZOHO projects is custom field option which helps us defining our own MIS related fields that we present to our management in our weekly portfolio reporting

Digital Marketing

"The best survey manager in the market"

What do you like best?

It is very configurable, with a large number of functions. Measure everything, deliver very complete reports. I am using it to validate a product, although there are few people who have answered me, I can attest that it gives personal (per user) reports as well as a very complete one.

What do you dislike?

missing a validation against a database. Perhaps it is good to put an intermediate layer so that you can validate users to answer a certain survey (for example). The other thing I would put would be a dependent ListBox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

tried several companies in the Trial version, including the one used "more on the market" monkeysurvey ... and the costs to use question logics were really high for a small enterprise. Zoho has it up to its most economical version. They are totally responsible and the product is of great quality.

At this moment I am validating the acceptance of a type of product to set up my small and medium business.

"Zoho Survey is easy as efficient way for surveying"

What do you like best?

The user interface of Zoho survey is very clean and easy to use. The best part about it is it's ease of making different type of surveys and distribute them using emails and shareable links. And it has many types of questions available to choose from which is a good thing.

I also like the offline survey feature.

It's integration with other apps is also a good thing to work faster.

What do you dislike?

I find Zoho Survey perfect for me but I would suggest that they should improve the performance of their mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho Survey to everyone because it has good features and it is not overpriced for it.

We in our organization use Zoho Survey for surveying with our clients and customers about their satisfaction with the product and it helps us understand the need of customers even better.

Our HR team also use this for surveying employee opinions.

Human Resources Positions

"Survey generator to obtain important information"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is an easy and quick tool that allows me to create surveys to obtain a lot of vital information for my work, which gives me the opportunity to carry out the development of diverse statistics with the data obtained in an adequate way, providing the wonderful capacity of create structures that are useful to me as an organization to do a completely appropriate job. It has widely flexible tools that adapt to each function you need to perform. I have easily adapted to its interface and, without a doubt, I like the speed with which the workflow takes place.

What do you dislike?

I don't present any complaint of great importance. With the constant updates I have felt more comfortable and my experience has improved more and more, the customer service attends all the doubts and the inconveniences that it presents when trying to always find the best possible solution. Until now, its functionality has been ideal, and each of the small problems that have arisen has been solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a practical and really useful software that I recommend as a quick and easy survey tool that allows you to collect all the necessary information and compile it to represent it in different visual planes.

Every time I need it, I can enter the Zoho Survey and generate the surveys that I need to obtain the data and information that my work demands, it is easy and fast, which has saved me time of work. With this add-on I can define with precision what customers think, get graphical statistics that show in detail each of the data we want to know.

Politologa
(Myself Only)

"Easy surveys for my clients. "

What do you like best?

Another tool that is integrated in my day to day work, Zoho Survey is a software that allows me to create surveys which I link in my research for my clients. This software has very varied tools, such as the development of structured surveys with open and closed questions, which I can do according to my research needs, has a system that allows you to cross variables and graph them, this is accompanied by its powerful data analysis tool, which I use a lot for the development and completion of my research.

What do you dislike?

Great software that has no faulty or dysfunctional tools. With the time of use I have been able to familiarize myself with everything that Zoho Survey offers me, putting it into practice in my investigations and customer satisfaction surveys, coming to the conclusion that it is a vital software for the fulfillment of my labor obligations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable for these large companies and private workers to look for an integral tool, which is abundant with the necessary tools for research and the elaboration of surveys. Zoho Survey has what you need to increase your work performance.

Thanks to this software, I have notoriously perfected my skills as a political scientist and independent researcher, as it has a series of analytical and survey tools that allow me to nourish my research and make it very good. I owe a lot to this software as a professional.

Coaching Personal
(Myself Only)

" I easily collect and process the opinions of my clients."

What do you like best?

Zoho surveys, allows me to follow up on the services I offer, through direct questions to my clients, either during or after the service is completed. It has a platform with well-prepared survey templates and in various categories. The best thing about this platform is that they are easy and understandable for the preparation of surveys as well as the processing of data and results.

What do you dislike?

The excellent results in the time I have using it, I like it a lot I do not see anything negative in zoho surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommended that you explore this platform, so you can see how easy and efficient it is. Surely end up putting it as a measuring instrument of your company.

I create monthly surveys to evaluate the performance of my service, process and generate important data to improve my strategy. I do not increase the cost, but I grant it as an added value.

Prof De Fisica

"Simplify creating of students satisfacion surveys"

What do you like best?

Zoho is free of charge to use and provides with many facilities. Once I initially tried creating a survey, everything was uncomplicated, and I haven't faced any had zero issues whereas creating the pol in keeping with my requirements. Besides this, Zoho Survey even encompasses a few templates from that I am able to select for my survey. Read to use questionnaires are excellent and could make the requirements of almost every industry. No such issues with the software system

What do you dislike?

Whenever I share the link to my poll to students via email and that they attempt to fill it via the mobile app, they have faced some issues. I've detected that as my surveys are intense and educational, this application generally stops operating and shuts down. One thing I was informed, however, not experienced myself, in order that it might be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The survey solution is highly recommendable, as it provides an extensive template section, excellent sending system and straightforward interface. Moreover, you could try out before buying Zoho.

Students satisfacion surveys are incredibly necessary. So that, I have to create plenty of surveys for each group of students. Zoho Survey helps in gathering all the information from the responses. Being within the higher education industry, I want to grasp the wants of students and their satisfaction with the lectures quality.

Ejecutivo de ventas

" Buyers' opinions, processed and analyzed."

What do you like best?

Create surveys on a platform like this is wonderful, they are well designed and structured by different categories, it is a matter of selecting the one that best suits you and adjusting it to your requirements. The surveys in this platform are very dynamic. We can work directly with each consumer to know their preferences, process them and analyze them. Creating an account is super simple you do not necessarily have to provide the phone number which suggests that you respect the privacy of your customers.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any disadvantage in this tool has been very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To the people who are in my field and do not use a good practice as it is the feedback with the client since I tell you to start adopting it and it is not necessary to complicate hiring staff, you can take a short time and create your survey On this platform, the results are very positive. I recomend it to you.

Process the opinions of my clients and define direct actions to meet the objectives of each survey. The buyer feels that he belongs to the company's decision-making and in a certain way generates loyalty. I do not spend a lot of time and effort designing instruments to measure satisfaction in general, I believe, process and analyze the opinions of my clients.

CEO

"Create and conclude"

What do you like best?

The first step is to create surveys that are creative with very specific questions about what you want to know and that the client feels comfortable responding, once they are resolved and sent, I take the time to read each experience that the client had, either bad or good, the important thing is to read all opinions and reach a conclusion of all experiences

Everything is a process that helps to know and conclude the opinions of customers to know the degree of satisfaction that each client had

What do you dislike?

I'm just grateful for this platform that has helped me to be closer to the clients and to know the opinions and experiences. I do not have anything that I do not like. Your good service has been very satisfactory

you can have a clearer and simpler process to be able to listen to customers through satisfaction surveys that allow me to know many things that I did not know, it is good to accept errors to improve them

General Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Surveys for each screen size"

What do you like best?

Something that I find very interesting about this platform is to be able to create the surveys and that can be viewed on all screens, whether large or small, so that the user who is going to respond feels comfortable from whatever device he or she has. have complications because of the size of your screen, besides that not all users respond on mobile phones there are people who like to do this type of activities on the computer and thus have a wider coverage of the answers

You can choose a select group which I want you to answer the questions as for the country, gender or age, in case I do not want the general public to answer them because there are surveys that are directed only to certain groups of people

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say that I dislike this platform because all the service provided have made my work a unique experience to get to know the customers more and know their tastes and decisions they have about the company with such simple steps as performing the surveys and distribute them to the public

You learn to know more about the customer's tastes and opinions of what seems coolest in the company to what he dislikes, all opinions are important to know to have a broad knowledge of all the good, bad and regular opinions

You learn to improve the mistakes and bad experiences that customers have to be a company with more good indexes

Commercial Director

"Brand personalization"

What do you like best?

The entire process from start to finish is super easy to perform by creating customer satisfaction surveys and opinions of our products with brand customization in the surveys and the variety of templates you have to create them

for the personalization of the surveys has everything to be able to create a very creative personalization and that is of interest for the clients so that they respond the surveys and you can know the opinions and conclude with data all the information

I like the prices for its variety that there is to choose and because the highest is $ 60, a price that can be easily paid to take full advantage of all the functions it has

It has integrations with other app that serve to make the work more in group and faster with better results

What do you dislike?

In personal opinion the mobile app I do not like because you can not interact quickly with the whole platform is delayed and I feel that the work does not give me the same and that it does not have the same normal functions but maybe if I have them because I do not interact much with this platform because I did not like it from the beginning

I keep informed of the opinion of the clients about the services and quality of the products that are offered in the stores of the company managing to satisfy more and more the clients to offer them better service and that is reflected in the comments that respond in the surveys and every comment that is bad is followed up so that the client can buy again in the stores of the company

Account Executive

"A smart survey platform with simple creation tools and great analytics"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey's creation interface has drag and drop functionality that makes form creation straightforward. There are many types of questions that we can add, not just basic multiple choice, dropdowns and fill-in fields. We can also add images, star ratings and score sliders. The coding structures of most of the survey allow the forms to fit in various devices and screens, which makes things more convenient for the survey recipients. Zoho Survey offers multiple ways for our surveys to distributed and viewed.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Survey seems to mostly focus on integrating with other Zoho applications. Though it does work with some other popular platforms like MailChimp and Google Sheets, it doesn't quite allow for the amount of data exchange and processing capabilities I'd like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Survey is one of many online survey platforms, but I think you'll find that even though it has some limitations, like with integrations, there are an abundance of great automated and interactive features that really make Zoho Survey at stand out platform.

I have used Zoho Survey to collect a large amount of feedback data and comments from many different audiences including clients, colleagues, social media leads and event attendees. We can quickly put forms together with a Zoho Survey template and modify it without any need from technical support. The data has allowed us to better understand the effectiveness of our services and improve our future project planning.

production engineer

"Perfect surveys"

What do you like best?

I like working with Zoho Survey from the desktop and from the mobile app because it keeps me up to date on what is happening with the surveys sent and see the comments that respond to us

the polls are safe with the password protection that can be set for when I want to share the survey with a certain specific group

I work with my team in the realization of the surveys so that we can all edit and improve them with personalized reports to have a statistics of the good and bad comments that are received

What do you dislike?

It has little variety of templates for the creation of surveys that should be broader although it has many feel that they should expand a little more the variety so that it had more options of designs but the rest is super well the platform

you can have control of the comments of the surveys to keep track of those responses that are bad or that show dissatisfaction with the quality or service that is provided

you can have a clearer vision of what customers think of the company to know the flaws that may be having

Commercial Director

"Excellent survey platform"

What do you like best?

There were times when it was important to know what customers thought about our products and it was so that we decided as a company to acquire a survey platform where we could know everything good and bad that customers thought, so zoho survey was the best option and It has been wonderful to work with this platform is easy to use and from the first moment it was very easy to learn to know how was the correct use, I send the surveys with the questions I want and I customize them to my taste so that the clients are sincere and they gave us their opinions and we learned that we had to improve some things that the clients made us know by their opinions because it was not a client. There were several who wrote us with bad things but everything changed because zoho survey I realize how Immediate if a bad opinion arrived and is followed up to satisfy the customer

What do you dislike?

I would like to expand the power to have in the same account more than 2 users to be able to have a more group work and also so that when there is a follow-up of the cases of dissatisfaction find more options so that more users see it and be faster the answer

the zoho survey distribution is very well managed because most of the surveys that are sent respond to them and thus have a more controlled quality control to attract more clients and that the clients that are satisfied continue like this or even more so that they attract more customers

General Manager

"Important opinions"

What do you like best?

I can access to create customer satisfaction surveys on how they think about the service offered, this helps us to know more about how they feel about the company.

With the variety of templates that I can use and choose a different one at the same time, I can modify adding or placing more questions than I want if I want to do a long or short survey and the most important thing is that at the end there is always the option to put comments or suggestions in case the question is not the question that the client wants to answer or has something bad or good to say

What do you dislike?

The learning process of this platform is long since all the icons that are used sometimes get confused but it is something that requires time and discipline, once you learn to use the platform well there is no problem at all

Basically it is useful to know the opinion and the suggestions of the clients to whom the surveys are sent and to know how they feel with the attention offered and if there is something to improve

Director of marketing programs
(10,001+ employees)

"knowledge of the service and products"

What do you like best?

The personalization that I can give to each survey is fascinating because you can have a unique and different format depends on how you do it

I can have the reports to identify the percentages of the data collected and know the opinions that are so good and establish the customers who are so satisfied with the products and the service provided

It is an easy platform to use and there are a variety of templates to use without having to repeat

What do you dislike?

I am very happy to use this survey platform and I do not find something that I do not like all the time that I have used it, it has served me to know the satisfaction or complaint that the client has.

In addition to being a survey platform serves to improve service or quality that customers do not like and thus improve for sales to rise and be a more stable company

Career Consultant
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Very effective and efficient!!"

What do you like best?

I love how convenient and easy to use this software is. No struggle in creating surveys, very simple and user friendly. More options and customization to choose from. you can collate accurate information and feedback. Collaborated with google drive makes it alot accessible to the users.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this software is that the templates are not so diverse. Another thing would be the cost is a bit high, on my opinion atleast. If I go as free user, my options would be limited since the great features are only available if you are on a paid version of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a survey software that is very simple and easy to use with different customization options then Zoho survey would be your best pick

Doing surveys as a human human resource specialist is one of my primary job. Zoho Survey helped speed up my job as the software is easy to navigate. I am enjoying it so far without having a hard time with it,

Vice President of Sales

"Great Survey Tool for All Sized Survey Groups"

What do you like best?

I love Zoho Survey because it is easy to implement and build-out several types of different surveys and easily share them through shareable links and email invites. Zoho Surveys also allows users to analyze data from responses very easily using the Zoho Survey Dashboard built into the system.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Zoho Surveys is that it can be difficult to get the results from surveys to integrate with Zoho CRM, but we were able to figure it out after a bit of work and it works well now.

We are solving several business problems with Zoho Survey:

1) Onboarding of new advertising clients through survey questions needed to hyper-target their ad campaigns on social media

2) Surveying our internal sales people for ideas for product improvements

3) Surveying current clients for suggestions on improvements to the business or areas that need improvement

CMO
Internet

"creation of surveys"

What do you like best?

the creation of the surveys through Zoho survey are very easy to create, it has more than 25 types of questions so that the client interacts and is not always the same type of survey

It is easy to share on social networks or emails and once they begin to answer the sent surveys I can conclude the answers and make decisions about the data that generates me

I can invite migos to help edit the accounts and help me know if something went wrong before sending the survey

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad to say about zoho survey because it seems to me that it does a good job and provides a good service of elaboration of surveys to know the satisfaction of the client

Through Zoho survey I can know the satisfaction of the client by the surveys I do and then respond, there is nothing better to know the opinions of the clients to know their degree of conformity with the company since the same clients can also suggestions in the surveys and they help to improve the company because they give some super good ideas that can be realized and carried out in the company for the benefit of the clients and that is increasingly bigger and more productive

Community Manager

"Excellent product and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that it allows us to conduct surveys of perceptions and other necessary tools to establish broader criteria regarding the direction of work that is being sought.

What do you dislike?

I recommend adding more design templates I think necessary ..

More functions are needed if we have to carry out complex surveys with page logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a tool for creating very cheap surveys and can be used for small surveys for your product and the initial stage of growth and success of your company.

Personally I recommend it.

The colleagues of our company presented this software as an option to make the experience with our customers more participatory; We surveyed customers and companies that have open contracts with us to verify the quality of the work we provide, the results were interesting, and that is thanks to the Zoho Survey, it is really a great tool to work and take improvement points internally to give a better quality in our services.

Profesor universitario asistente

"I complement and make my work methodology much better thanks to this software."

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is a fascinating software that allows me to interact with each one of the members of the sport activities that we develop. This allows me because Zoho Survey is a software whose function is to develop web surveys that can be applied both in emails and social networks, blogs and websites. It has an elegant interface that makes Zoho Survey very easy to use, it also presents the surveys in a very pleasant and easy way for our clients, which makes them interact with me and evaluate my performance as logistic coordinator of the activities I do. I can also edit my surveys very easily and Zoho Survey offers me interesting tools to analyze the information I collect from each of the people who benefited from the activity. This software makes me grow in my work environment since I take the observations and criticisms of our clients to make my functions at work more integral, and there is nothing better than to do this with the opinion of our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's pertinent to make a negative review of this software, since I have used it many times and the results it has given me have only made me a worker more attentive to details, innovation and the joint construction of each one of my goals in the work. I wouldn't trade Zoho Survey for anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will make you grow as a worker and in turn will make your company big. Many companies underestimate the potential of surveys as tools for collecting customer feedback, and this leads to business failure. Use this software and you will see how those observations of your customers through the survey that apply will make workers with more experience and tools to perform in their work.

As I have already mentioned Zoho Survey has raised remarkably my performance and my creativity at work. This software has allowed me to evaluate our most important asset and they are our customers and people who enjoy our sports activities. Now, every time I finish an activity, I apply Zoho Survey surveys to our participants, and from their opinions I reinvent my functions at work to make me a more complete worker and prepared for new challenges.

Asesor inmobiliario
(Myself Only)

" Platform for the creation and analysis of surveys."

What do you like best?

Next I enumerate those remarkable aspects of this platform.

1) The interface: The drag and drop function gives simplicity to the platform.

2) Flexibility: For the creation of questions, from simple question, to selection of images, qualifications among many.

3) The application is undoubtedly based on the responsive design because it adapts indiscriminately to the device that accesses it.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Survey works perfectly in the integration of other applications belonging to them, however, in order to carry out this integration with others, difficulties are noted regarding the exchange of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Survey, is an option of so many that exist in the network what makes the difference particularly its automated functions in addition to the interaction.

1) The collection of customer and contact data.

2) The processing of said data for the analysis of results.

3) Collect forms easily using their templates.

Analista e Investigadora
(Myself Only)

"An indispensable software for the construction of my investigations "

What do you like best?

As an independent researcher, I look for software that fits my daily work dynamics. I currently have clients who require my services in sociological research, focus group, in-depth interviews and analysis of information and databases. To comply with these methodological elements I need a software that allows me to do opinion polls, where I can reflect results of great interest for the fulfillment of my work; to fulfill this goal I use Zoho Survey because it offers me interesting options such as the possibility of analyzing trends and variables according to how I formulate the questions that will be added in the surveys, also has a very easy to use interface that allows me to add the questions that I want; I can add filters to my answers, this is quite useful because I can segment my study groups and get the right answers to be analyzed. This software is essential for the fulfillment of my work activities.

What do you dislike?

In order to use this software to its maximum capacity I must have an internet connection. This would be for me a problem that should solve the technical team of Zoho, because sometimes the internet tends to fail, when this happens I must stop working because the software stops working. This bothers me and I would like it to be resolved by Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software was made to meet great challenges at the work level. It is very complete, and the options it presents allow workers to design surveys and analyze the results of their surveys. It is a very good software that I recommend without hesitation for a second.

Despite the disadvantage I mentioned earlier of this software, I must also assume that Zoho has many functions and tools that are quite useful to culminate my work activities in a good way. I currently use this software because it is very easy to use, making my work quality and I can do it in the time I want. This software has contributed a lot to the quality of my work and I must thank this.

Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
(10,001+ employees)

"A software to evaluate our performance in the distribution of Gas Glp."

What do you like best?

Our work performance is always subject to changes that allow us to improve the distribution of LPG both to our direct customers and to the different neighborhoods where we provide this valuable hydrocarbon. An idea of our managers was to evaluate our performance at the level of distribution among the different users of our services, and recommended the use of Zoho Survey. This software allows us to make surveys according to the questions produced by the surveyor, in this case, our management is responsible for surveying the people who use our service evaluating the quality of the product, the days and hours of distribution of the product, the quantity of product distributed among other necessary questions that allow us after the evaluation to analyze and design better procedures for distribution of LPG Gas. Zoho Survey offers analytical tools where we can evaluate trends and more frequent answers that help us to be better workers.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the software has certain limitations in the tools to make analysis of the information collected. Other software has more complete options and tools to do the analysis of variables, however, this does not mean that the software is bad or inferior to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is nothing more real and functional than feedback between customers and service providers. This software brings you closer to this goal, and the results of this feedback are very positive for the company that uses it. I always recommend this software because I have noticed in the time that we have used it that we have been able to improve our productivity and efficiency in the distribution of Gas glp.

Thanks to this software we have been able to design better distribution strategies and supply of our products. We have managed to reach many more customers and neighborhoods in need of the precious hydrocarbon and we feel happy as a team because people appreciate our dedication and performance.

Managing Partner

"Excellent product and experience"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use and it is integrated with other apps for managing social media accounts which provide lots of insights.

What do you dislike?

Surveys are not an everyday tool for us and I would like more features in the free tier such as logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will get the most of it if you use other Zoho apps as well. Otherwise is similar to other products or even behind when it comes to options or features. The true power of Zoho Surveys rests with its ability of transforming and interpreting data to your benefit (sales, online marketing). Of course big names in this niche are integrated with all CRMs and so on but the Zoho experience is simply the best in this respect.

We use this tool to generate market data about our products and their chances for success and to capture leads based on the answers provided.

Analista de Casos de Salud
(10,001+ employees)

"My work has improved since I use this software "

What do you like best?

It is very important in my company to value our work. This evaluation of our work has been achieved with Zoho Survey. The function that this software fulfills in my work is the elaboration of surveys that I then facilitate to our users that have been benefited with the attention in their health problems. Zoho Survey allows me to ask up to 25 questions for each survey in which I list questions directly linked to my performance as a worker in caring for patients with health problems, and thanks to their answers I can use the powerful analytical system that this software has in order to extract the concerns, observations and positive points listed by our users and thus improve our administrative procedure in the collection and care of health cases that occur during the year.

What do you dislike?

I could not mention anything negative about this software and the functions it offers me as it is the best I have used for these purposes. Before using Zoho Survey, I used other programs with similar features, but they seemed limited or did not fully fulfill the functions I needed. A software that when I started to use I felt quite satisfied and my work team and supervisors certify it as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that should be used by all companies. There is nothing more sincere and rewarding than the opinion of users who consume or use the services provided by a company. I can guarantee that using this software you will be able to make better plans of approach and attention to the citizens or consumers of your products. Acquire this software now.

Our growth as an office serving citizens with health problems has grown and diversified incredibly. Now we are more efficient and productive when it comes to carrying out our work, and our users have not been able to express them in each one of the surveys we carry out with Zoho Survey, positioning us as one of the most operative offices of my company.

Business Development Manager

"Intuitive and very easy to use."

What do you like best?

I really like the way that I can personalize my surveys. Zoho offers a turnkey survey platform that uses simple yes/no questions all the way to sophisticated logic-based questioning. I use it for all of my market research.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much that I don't care for with this platform. If I had to pick one thing to change, it would be in the reports feature. I would love to be able to export the whole report and not just single aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy-to-use and administer survey program. I have found it to be very handy and hope to use it more often in the future.

Zoho has been a big part of our market research - specifically at conferences. We have gained insights into our customers buying preferences and also captured new contacts.

Project Director
Real Estate
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Now Enjoy Making Free Surveys"

What do you like best?

ZohoSurvey has the option of integrating with a lot of other software. I can integrate it with Google Drive which has helped me in saving data from ZohoSurvey onto my GDrive. Very simple to use and many times ZohoSurvey has ready-made surveys which can be used and edited according to your company’s needs. ZohoSurvey even has an excellent customer support. They have hellped me every time.

What do you dislike?

It gets a bit hard to locate your older surveys as there isn’t any option of keeping and maintaining folders. There isn’t even an option of controlling the layout of the questions. Along with this, there are limited template layouts in ZohoSurvey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I will recommend this software as ZohoSurvey is very easy to use. Survey making was never this easy or fun.

With ZohoSurvey, my company and I can tie surveys into our websites and emails giving us more and better customer insights. I use ZohoSurvey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. ZohoSurvey is even used extensively by me to exchange ideas among my team members creating an excellent working culture and environment. Increases collaboration and productivity. Getting customer insights is essential for the growth and profitability of the company and with ZohoSurvey, I can get to know about customer needs and wants.

"Survey Sucess"

What do you like best?

Connection of the surveys direct to customers is fantastic. The program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

What do you dislike?

Art styling of the actual survey is a little restricted. The rest of the program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform.Because of this It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give us access to uniformed reporting of catalogue campaigns. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Software Engineering

"Flexible, basic to use and very efficient."

What do you like best?

This software is very enjoyable to install and use. You can often experience this to test staff and anonymous surveys. There are many options you can choose when setting questions. we have used this product on recommendation and have used it many times. It provides a great option for tracking KPIs and feedback. It was also nice to fully personalize the look and feel of each questionnaire.

What do you dislike?

On the downside, I can express the price at first. I really just need the site for the trial and it is my most