Sprout Social

Sprout Social is a leading social media management software that provides engagement, publishing, analytics and team collaboration tools.

Work for Sprout Social?

Learning about Sprout Social?

Sprout Social Reviews

Showing 890 Sprout Social reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sprout Social

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Mary Grace S.

"Scheduling Game Changer"

What do you like best?

It used to take me days to schedule all of the social content for the 3 brands I manage, but being able to put it all in one place (and set up recurring posts) has been a huge time-saver for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to have people without actual accounts go into the software to review. The stamp of approval is great, but the people who approve my work do not need full access to everything within the software. My workaround has been to put it in extended List format and export a PDF, but even that is kind of clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their initiation process is intense. Like weekly trainings that are an hour long. It's a big deal. Which is fine, but I just didn't feel like I needed that. seemed a little wasteful of time. It's intuitive enough to not need the training.

It saves time by not having to drag and drop my social content into each different platform from an excel sheet.

Crystal O.

"Powerful platform with some basic tools/features missing."

What do you like best?

I love the appearance of the interface, and the granular user control. The publishing tools are fun to use, and I love the content inspiration library. The reports are also sound and reliable data's updated regularly. I also really like the messenger bot for Facebook, we've got one activated and it works well.

What do you dislike?

There's no drag and drop feature, and changes to posts on the calendar require a refresh before you can see them. This is basic, and I'm not sure why that feature isn't there. Besides posting, there are also no tools for other related tasks, e.g. if an event or holiday is coming up, the schedule doesn't help us remember that or communicate about it on the platform. All discussions need to be on social media post reviews. But sometimes, our clients really want to hash out ideas on the platform concerning certain events, or maybe leave reminders for us concerning particular topics or content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try other social media platforms on a trial basis when you try this one because user experiences vary. Your preferences, personality and working style and the intricacies of the way your business does things internally will have a huge impact on whether you'll be buzzing along or pulling your hair out in 6 months.

We're doing social media, customer support and content services for ourselves and our clients.

Johanna S.

"More than happy with Sprout Social - would recommend!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling Social Media posts is easier than ever before. Once everything is scheduled, I have a clear overview what goes live where and when through the calendar. It's nicely structured and very clean.

The reports on performance of certain accounts and posts are great and proofed to be very helpful in the past.

When you have questions, Sprout Social is easy to contact and you have a response within 24 hours!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not much we came across what we dislike so far. Nothing worth mentioning here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the free trial and take it from there! Out of all platforms we tested (and we tested a few before committing), Sprout Social was the one working best for us!

It made my life as a Social Media Coordinator a lot easier. I can collect data for our internal monthly report really quick and if statistics are required ad hoc, I can easily log in and collect everything I need without going through each individual Social Media platform. Scheduling posts across all platforms is so much easier now and Sprout Social shows all notifications of messages & comments coming from the different platforms.

It's part of my daily job and I wouldn't want to miss a tool like Sprout!

Michelle P.

"Sprout Social’s good Inbox tool help to avoid wasting time and frustration"

What do you like best?

A few different social media management tools appear to possess a restricted quantity of integrations offered. for several instances, a scarcity of integrations isn’t a large downside, but if you’re searching for several integrations, then Sprout Social is price trying out. thus you'll be able to integrate and change the majority of your social media channels, and conjointly integrate together with your favorite help desk, and many options that simply aren’t offered with several of Sprout Social’s competitors.

What do you dislike?

First Payment arrange Limits You to five Social Media Profiles – If you've got many social media accounts underneath your belt, or if you've got a consumer or 2 that you simply manage, you alright might need quite five social media accounts. If that’s the case, then you’ll have to contemplate a Sprout Social arrange on the far side their 1st tier. Luckily, if you've got some purchasers to talk of then you’ll in all probability notice the general worth that Sprout Social delivers to get on purpose, and therefore the worth they invite their higher layer plans won’t set you back an excessive amount of (Continue reading for a full outlook of the Sprout Social price points).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For example, if you’re any kind of merchant, author, publisher, instructor, or social media enthusiast, then you’ll appreciate the social media automation and integrations that Sprout Social offers.​​

If you’re a part of a bigger organization like a promoting agency or startup, then you’ll positively appreciate the strong collaboration and support options that Sprout Social offers. thus you’ll be ready to collaborate your social media promoting efforts across groups, and even integrate your help desk directly with Sprout Social, which might positively create your customers, prospects and finish users all the happier.

Maria Alejandra L.

"with social sprout I can keep my social networks up to date."

What do you like best?

It is a very good tool, it has helped me a lot with my social networks, before knowing it, it was a disaster with all my networks and now everything is much easier, I make a comment in social sprout and I can publish it in all at the same time, now I do everything from here, answer comments and much more. I also like the monthly report you send me to know how popular I am in each of my social networks.

What do you dislike?

without any doubt it is very good and has many functions, super practical, the only drawback that I see is the price, it is an application designed mainly for mediamas companies, since paying these expenses only for an individual account would be crazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very good and the best thing is that the customer service is excellent, they are always aware of every detail.

This application has been very useful for me, it is very good, I have everything I need, I use it to manage my personal social networks and in the office it is also used for the company's social networks, I give my opinion as a certified user really lighten the work in social networks, since the company is constantly publishing information and from here everything is easier.

Janelle H.

"A Fantastic Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can schedule Instagram posts AND stories.

I like that you can monitor your comments.

I like that you can collaborate with your team and clients.

I like the way the calendar view of posts is set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could post giphs.

I wish that you could post multiple photos on Instagram automatically.

Sometimes posts will fail to upload and there is no explanation why.

I wish you could tag pages in Facebook posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up a run through of the platform for your team with a Sprout Social rep! They are incredibly knowledgeable and will teach you everything you need to know. They're also always looking for suggestions on how they can make the product better and will actually take your ideas to their team to see if they're worth implementing.

Sprout Social takes the guesswork out of scheduling social. The ability to schedule weeks at a time and have them available to clients for review and approval is a godsend! Sprout Social is a tool that saves me a TON of time. Also, their customer service is EXTREMELY responsive, which is always nice.

Bethany G.

"I genuinely appreciate this product"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is second to none. Only one time did I not hear back from them quickly, but they ended up sending an apology email to all clients the next day because they had gotten behind and said they were taking steps to keep that from happening again.

Sprout also consistently provides great webinars and articles. Plus, I really love the whole layout of the inbox. It's probably a little bit of personality, but it is so easy for me to see what's going on and respond to messages from different clients. I also love their analytics reports!

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the keyword monitoring/social listening options that they provide. However, I think better options would be available if we were at a higher program tier. Can't think of anything other than that!

Managing multiple social media clients and providing social media reports to clients. Sprout keeps me very focused and on top of social media engagements.

Erica S.

"Incredibly useful - and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that they recently updated so that you can post videos directly from Sprout rather than having to have a Publisher manually receive a notification when it's time to be pushed out. This helps immensely. It's also just an incredible scheduler and resource for metrics and analytics on how posts are doing on social platforms.

What do you dislike?

The drafts just disappear if they don't get scheduled out

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best one out there, pretty much.

Our clients LOVE using Sprout, and it's so easy to get the hang of. They like to see the reports on how their efforts are doing across social channels, and they like that they can edit things or be listed as the person to approve all outgoing posts. The only thing that is difficult is if a client is the approver, and they don't approve on time, the post doesn't go out. So you have to have a great client relations team reminding them!

Cheryl J.

"Great tool to manage social networks"

What do you like best?

Sprout Social is the best tool of marketing in social networks because it has very good functions to reach the target audience with great success. A very good function of this tool is to be able to program the publications in a very simple way. It also has integrated statistics to get vital information from all our social networks.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps one of the negative points that I see this application is its price especially for small companies, although they also have a free plan.

With Sprout Social we do not have the need to program the campaigns for social networks in each platform since it allows us to create, manage and control all our campaigns with just using this tool. For this and more this tool has become a very useful asset, for the time and effort saving that it gives us in the hour to manage shows social networks.

Hanna L.

"Saves lots of time and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how through SproutSocial you can schedule multiple posts at once and all in advanced. In one sitting, it allows you to plan a week, month, or years of social media posts. It is so easy to use and it links Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and other platforms together so that you can choose to post all at one and have them all consistent! It so easy to use and allows organization.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is the cost, it is a bit pricey especially when you want to add more users. It is worth it because of how great the software is and beneficial it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! its so easy and helpful in saving time and organizing

With Sprout Social, our magazine is able to efficiently organize and schedule all our social media posts on all various platforms.

Cole G.

"Love this platform! "

What do you like best?

The smart inbox is by far the best tool out there for any social media managers. This makes keeping up to date with all your engagements extremely easy. No more looking through multiple pages to reply to comments or reviews. Their reporting is also very thorough and provides really valuable competitor incites which I use on a daily basis,

What do you dislike?

There is not a whole lot on the negative side for me, I have been using the service with many different clients over a 4 year period. There can be some failed posts from time to time but that is few and far between. I do wish there was a little better LinkedIn reporting or LinkedIn ad's manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a must for anyone working in social media on a daily basis! Both small and large companies can gain extreme benefit from this platform.

We are now easily connecting and engaging with fans each day in a timely manner, staying on top of trends and watching competitors closely. This platform also allows us to track internal data such as reply time, total replies and also sentiment scores based on our tag usage for social.

Anthony T.

"Excellent all in one social media management tool"

What do you like best?

The additional resources and support. In addition to being able to use the platform, we have attended conferences and online webinars that have given us some additional insights to the business. We have been able to turn those insights into actionable business solultions for our partners.

What do you dislike?

Some social media platforms disconnect at time, but Sprout is very good about communicating these outtages. Unfortunetly, the mobile app does not include analytics. Hopefully, they will add this in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only are they a top tier product in the social media management SaaS world, but these are also people that know social. They have the resources and insights to make social profitable for your business.

Rather than scheduling a social media campaign across each platform, Sprout allows us to create, manage, and measure social media campaigns for multiple clients. It has been an immeasurable asset to our agency regarding the amount of time it has saved our team. Additionally, the transparency we can now provide to clients regarding their social activity has increased their trust in our value as their agency.

Marifel Esmeralda L.

"very good social media management tool."

What do you like best?

social sprout I consider that it has many advantages among them I can say the marketing in social networks because it is excellent to reach a target audience successfully, its customer service is very fast and effective, it allows to manage all social networks from a single place, the publications can be programmed at any time and from any place, it has integrated statistics to obtain information of networks, profiles and messages.

What do you dislike?

One of the main disadvantages that I see this application is its price, although it has a free trial for 30 days and that is appreciated, for small companies in my country it is expensive to pay for an application like this, since the plam team has a cost of 500 dollars for three users per month and the change in the national currency is super expensive.

through social sprout the small company where I work as administrator Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, has become known in all social networks, because with this application we can be active in all social media at the same time, the benefits have been very good Nowadays, electronic commerce is very important and it is a good way to reach more customers.

MARIA B.

"Good tool for Social Monitoring"

What do you like best?

In my work we use sprout to schedule social network posts in one place. One great thing we look for when we use software is the learning curve and customer service. Sprout gets an A + in both departments. The interface is beautiful, clean and easy to use. The drop-down menus are intuitive and you do not have to guess to get what you want to do. The reporting features are also excellent. You can export the reports and add your own brand if you want to send the reports to the client or include them in your own documentation. If you encounter a problem or have problems, your customer service is responsive and quick to obtain.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes uploading a photo attached to a post is a pain - it looks like it uploads but it doesn't, making you have to go back and re-upload. I think it was related to me using Safari - but still frustrating. Nonetheless, this software is still great and there are no deal breakers I can think of!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, because apart from offering many advantages you can manage your social networks, your whole group since you can connect them creating a group.

The market is evolving thanks to Social Sprout, because it is good to help people who want to start measuring their campaigns on social networks, offering all the tools. It is a great tool for your publications so you can start acting on them.

JESUS ARMANDO B.

"The most intuitive and useful social media management tool he used"

What do you like best?

I discovered Sprout Social through a Facebook ad. Before deciding to take the trial, I read some of the reviews here and in Capterra and my expectations skyrocketed and I became a little realistic to be honest. The prices made me fall because $ 99 per month seemed a little high given the characteristics. However, I had nothing to lose by trying it, so I decided to register for a trial. I have used / currently use Hootsuite, Buffer, Swift Social, Kontentino and many other social media administrators, so I had a lot to compare to Sprout Social. Sprout Social is easy to use, the design is quite simple and simple, the dashboard is a mix between Social pilot and Kontentino, as well as the features. My favorite features are the smart inbox and the Sprout queue. The social queue is similar to the automatic programming function of Hootsuite. The RSS function in the feeds tab is also very good, since I could connect it to my Feedly account. An important use of this is the publication through the RSS function, which I used to automatically tweet the blog posts of influential blogs in my niche. The resource library is also an amazing feature, as it is an excellent way to store images for future use. The discovery tab shows suggestions about accounts to follow and stop following, people who have talked and people who mentioned it in a publication. Sprout Social is a great social network administrator, however, it does not seem so superior to Hootsuite or Social Swift. Considering the cost, I expected more from him. That I know is pretty ridiculous. However, I will say that the "Reports" function offers a variety of important statistics, such as: Group reports, Twitter Profiles [To track the performance of the profile to determine the impact of Twitter content], Twitter comparison, listen of Twitter, Facebook page report, Facebook competitors, engagement reports, team reports, task performance, trends, Instagram profile analysis, LinkedIn page, tag report, Google Analytics and sent messages. For me, the unique feature of Sprout Social is its analytical function. No other SM administrator, except perhaps SMHack, has such a powerful and detailed social network analysis.

What do you dislike?

the price is quite high. There are other SM managers with more powerful features that could be a better substitute for Sprout Social. MavSocial has a better resource library feature, SMHack provides detailed analysis, Swift Social has a powerful RSS function, and Hootsuite is cheaper, has an automatic scheduling feature, as well as one of the most user-friendly SM administrators Due to the numerous online tutorials and it's built-in mini-tutorial.

Sprout Social combines all the tools I hope to find in the social media management software (later programming, advanced search / listen, analysis) in an easy-to-use control panel that makes daily administration as simple as possible. I helped present the tool to a team of approximately 100 people, and training others was easy, given the simple interface. My favorite feature is the Smart Inbox, which allows you to control every mention / retweet, etc. and take action or deepen the people who connected with you. I also appreciated the publication programming tool (especially the edition of embedded images and the tail of buds with automated programming) and the reports that facilitated the extraction of data and that quickly re-shared my most effective messages.

Samantha B.

"Sprout Social Review"

What do you like best?

Makes posting to social media SOOO EASY!!! I love that I can schedule content to go out not just to Facebook and Twitter, but also Instagram and LinkedIn! My company has seen our interactions on LinkedIn skyrocket since we started using Sprout, thanks to the ease of sharing across all of our platforms! Plus I enjoy the fact that I can have multiple "groups" on my profile for all of our business accounts.

What do you dislike?

I think Sprout is really designed for someone who is a full-time social media manager and can dedicate time and energy to really exploring the full functions of the program. Sprout has a lot of impressive capabilities that I just don't have time to figure out as my job is only partially social media management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprout is really designed for people who are full-time social media managers. It has some really incredible features that, unfortunately, I just don't have the time to dig into and learn about because only a fraction of my time at work is dedicated to social media. It's a robust, impressive product that I would highly recommend IF you have time to dedicate to using it to its full capabilities.

Rather than spending half a day calculating reach and engagement on each platform, I can quickly export and send monthly reports to our executive director or to anyone else who needs reports pulled. It makes scheduling across all platforms simple and incredibly quick.

Melissa C.

"Reliable social management tool."

What do you like best?

Sprout Social is a very reliable social media management tool. When I need to quickly distribute information across multiple channels, Sprout's the go-to. I also really like that Sprout has added Pinterest tracking, which can be daunting from the native analytics.

What do you dislike?

In April, Sprout lost functionality to comment and like Instagram posts that came up in the messages area. Support for Instagram is still less than stellar, which is unfortunate given the platform's popularity. The overall analytics could be less clunky. It seems unnecessarily cumbersome to select long-range dates of more than a few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a little pricier than other social media management platforms, but overall it's worth the extra cost. Few other managers are as easy to learn and use.

Sprout makes it easy to send out information across multiple platforms at once, and I really appreciate how easy it is to schedule future postings. Our agency was able to save lots of money by switching our social media management in-house, which is very important in our sector. Our agency is also very unique in that we have a very small staff and being able to utilize a tool like Sprout Social to quickly and efficiently disseminate information to our followers has saved us loads of time -- whether it was going back and forth with our ad agency to get our posts/branding/message right, or even just sharing the same photo across all our platforms. Sprout solved the time and money problem, and that's worth the cost alone.

Daniel C.

"Timely monitoring of all my notifications."

What do you like best?

I was allowed to keep track of my social networks before I did not review them as I should have spent days in which I did not have access to them, losing a series of notifications in which I could not give a timely response, with this application it is possible to check all my social networks In one single place.

What do you dislike?

I would like to offer more options for designing pages in this way to be more striking its use through selected colors and designs, but nothing that interferes with its use which is great, gives me the ease of receiving all notifications from my contacts in one place and at the same time be able to make comments or publish some information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended above all because it allows you to take all the networks in one place and can give a quick response to the different notifications received, it increases the response capacity to be able to make a comment and publish it in all at the same time saving time which for the various functions What I must do is valuable to render it as much as possible, being able to be carried on any type of equipment.

Since I use Sprout Social and I have seen my ability to respond to the level, since before I did not have the time to have all the networks open on the same computer, which limited its use as well as being able to keep track and be updated in terms of social networks is about, at the time of use will realize how attractive it is to use the correct use of our contacts.

Mariani F.

"Reception and quick reading of all notifications and messages received in a single application."

What do you like best?

It has the facility of being able to receive in a single tray all the important notifications originated by my contacts among them the messages and comments sent, giving me the ease of interacting in my social networks in a single application, being able to see the movements or the people who have contacted can review and give a timely response without loss of time, I can send direct messages or send notifications to any contact.

What do you dislike?

This application is very useful to keep track of the different social networks we use I would like to make updates in your task panel or add other functions, within it as well as allowing more templates to customize the views and so I can move better through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allows you to perform a good journey through its different functions, saves a lot of time in review one by one of the social networks that account for it is recommended this application for people who perhaps because of the amount of daily work fear that pass them some activity leaving forgotten some message that could be important, with this application it becomes easier the contro and reception of information coming from the diverse m, edios, allowing to realize commentaries and notifications in any moment from a single application being able to be published in all social networks at once.

Easy software for good management of social networks I really like the rapids in which I can respond to the notifications that I receive as well as private messages easily adapts to my fixed equipment as to my cell phone, maintaining a constant communication with my contacts from anywhere, has a technical support attentive to any concern that we may present through the use of the application.

Romel Jose R.

"Access to notifications from my social networks without wasting time."

What do you like best?

This tool is perfectly applied to my computer offers the convenience of giving quick response to the notifications that I receive through my social networks, facebook, email, tweet, I can see in a summarized way the most relevant and the people of my counters who have made some movement or have contacted me being able to review and give a timely response without loss of time in the same way I can send direct messages or send notifications to any contact.

What do you dislike?

I would like to periodically make updates in your task panel or maybe add other applications within it as more templates or calculators also I would like to offer options to improve the view to receive more information every time I'm in it, making it easier the reading.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allows you to make a good navigation through your task panel very easy to understand where it facilitates quickly obtain all the notifications we have in the different social networks that we have applied to this software so avoid wasting time in opening each one of them, Gaining time to invest in other activities increasing our response capacity.

Is a very easy tool to manage my social networks I love that every time I have a problem I can interact via chat or through email support having a timely response to my requirements which gives a point in favor as I reduce the amount click to locate some information.

Monica M.

"Rocking with Sprout and it's Community"

What do you like best?

I love the tool, interface, the support I get and being part of the sprout community. The willingness for the staff to listen to my problems and find a solution. A true partnership.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to set up my video posting for Instagram and not just images. We do a lot of video marketing which I have to post manually as of right now. I would also like to see the Google Analytics reporting to be improved so that I don't have to log in to the client accounts to view reports that I have to send to my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This goes for any tool...test the product and make sure it's going to check off all the boxes for your business needs. If you want a social media management tool that has a community and support to go with it, Sprout is for you.

Getting all the information that I need to support what we are doing for our clients. SMM tools to facilitate posting so that I can set and go and be able to focus on other aspects of running the business.

Lauren G.

"Social Media Specialist"

What do you like best?

Sprout is the easiest to use and most straight forward social media management platform I have used. And as a bonus, they have stellar customer service. The reports, scheduler and smart inbox are all easy to use and visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

Some of the lower-priced packages lack add-on features that would be desirable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used Sprout Social with a very large team (50+ content contributors), with a smaller team (4 users) and also on my own as an independent contractor. There is a use-case and scale for every size and need.

As a small team, Sprout Social helps to save time. Reports are easy to generate and export and they look clean and professional enough to share with others outside of the social media team. This is incredibly helpful in cutting down workload. The smart inbox is also a great way to stay on top of incoming messages and industry trends without having to constantly seek information. Scheduling is quick and easy and Sprout's "optimal send time" feature eliminates the need to constantly plan and analyze scheduling.

Julia H.

"An almost complete suite of social media and analytics tools!"

What do you like best?

Sprout social provided our departmnt with the right set of tools to get the job done. Whether it was to schedule our posts, collaborate as a team or generate custom reports for our management.

Their customer support is spot on and quick to fix any issues we face, the also helped us onboard new members a few times and resolve some technical issues when connecting our accounts.

Was one of the first tool to supports Instagram scheduling!

What do you dislike?

While very robust, the tool lacks any listening capability, and for our crisis management and market research we had to subscribe to other paid tools who provided us with the needed insights into those new markets and social media analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprout social is the right tool for you if you are a medium to large company looking to grow your business to the next level.

The cost is great and you will make it back in no time once you start utilizing all the advanced tools and features the platform provides. It felt like a natural step for our company to move to from Hootsuite.

Sprout social provided us with in depth insights and built relationships between our customers across all platforms, a feature that we held in great value as it allowed us to have deeper understanding of our customers personas.

Learn more about Sprout Social

Sprout Social Videos

Learning about Sprout Social?

* We monitor all Sprout Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.