Cirrus Insight

Sync Salesforce with Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, or mobile. Immediately see valuable lead and contact information from your inbox.

Work for Cirrus Insight?

Learning about Cirrus Insight?

Cirrus Insight Reviews

Ask Cirrus Insight a Question
Showing 894 Cirrus Insight reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cirrus Insight
Andy A.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Logan K.

"CirrusInsight review "

What do you like best?

CirrusInsight makes it easy to keep track of the hundreds of emails I get in any given day, ensuring that I'm not forgetting simple steps to track of relationships with different stakeholders. It's also super user friendly, and many of the things I use Cirrus Insight for can be accomplished in just one click - which is a massive time save for me and other folks on my team.

What do you dislike?

The pop up on the side can be annoying, but it is easily minimized. It would be nice if it automatically logged me in once I'm logged into my email address, since the process of double logging in just to minimize the side screen can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using Cirrus Insight if you have many stakeholders to juggle and are looking to find a way to scale relationships with them.

Tracking relationships with different users, which makes it easier to scale processes that previously were difficult to maintain. Before, we didn't have a way to easily log emails with our volunteers, but now we have a simple, one-click solution that allows us to store the emails we receive and send to our growing volunteer force of over 300 individuals. The integration with Salesforce also allows us to store the data in a data base that we're already using for all of our other business purposes, which is yet another step taken out of the process.

Luka K.

"Cirrus Insight - Works Like a Charm"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Don't actually dislike anything to be honest, the app works without any issues and I've been using it for over 3 years. Never had a singele issue while using Cirrus...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's probably not even possible for me to explain how much Cirrus Insight helps me with my daily tasks. From entering leads to setting up tasks and logging calls it just helps so much. The list could go forever but I use it the most for entering leads that respond to our email campaigns, for tracking emails and for setting up follow-up tasks. I still haven't used an app that is more useful for day to day tasks so I would definitely recommend it.

Mike W.

"Cirrus Supports Task Management and Lead Management"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that Cirrus has allowed me as a lead manager to consolidate multiple e-mail folders and be able to consolidate and compile leads within our CRM, Salesforce through an integration. Also with our integration, it is nice to be able to set the required fields from our CRM that must be met in order for us the import the lead/e-mail to the account in question. The open rates, Total Clicks and Percentages feature is something that I have grown to trust more recently and trained our representatives on.

What do you dislike?

Fairly user friendly but there are some aspects that could be more user friendly and customizable. Not all fields are able to be integrated through the Extension. Would like this to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any need for Leads tracking especially if you control multiple inbox accounts or multiple forwards from other accounts. Cirrus can help you consolidate and manage the leads process. Before we were utilizing our integration with Cirrus and Salesforce, we had to copy ad past multiple datapoints and trust that our sales representatives were doing the same. The Training on Cirrus was simple and the integration process was not that difficult.

Also the multiple data points for how the integration finds the domains is very useful and accurate. We have very few issues with Cirrus and when we do the customer service team is quick to respond to our needs.

Lead Management, Leads Tracking, Multiple folders. Task management, Task organizer.

Nitinkumar M.

"This app saved us a lot of time doing redundant clerical work and focus on selling"

What do you like best?

The ability to do everything within Gmail to add a record into salesforce and Tasks sync. The app also gives tracking emails open rates and also additionally Attach.IO is a brilliant app with cirrus which helps us learn our contents tracking of open, forwards to see Marketing ROI.

What do you dislike?

Frequent reauthorizations needed and small bugs where it just doesnt open when we first open Gmail. Hence we have to make sure we are always in sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to have a really good Admin in Salesforce to give you the optimal use of this app. Its very insightful and there are so many related functionalities to use like Attach.io and Email Tracking and Calendar Sync and Email Sync which helps to learn activity metrics of Sales Users.

Saving time of sales people for moving out of Gmail and logging information to do everything right within it. Keep sync of activities of sales teams to achieve better pipeline management.

We have a lot of back and forth of information between Gmail and Salesforce now and it has reduced redundant work from switching to salesforce to add a record. This app is also helpful for us to make sure activities and tasks are being tracked to see engagement of Sales Team and also decreasing clerical work from Sales Teams instead use that time saved to sell more and be with client more.

Sarah M.

"Works reasonably well for its intended purpose"

What do you like best?

I use the upload feature the most - like uploading emails to SalesForce accounts from my gmail. It works well, including being able to upload attachments with the email. I also really like the email tracking feature, it's great to tell if people have opened your email.

What do you dislike?

I've been having issues with authentication. At least once a day I get asked to reauthenticate my account, and it's a pain. I also get logged out of Cirrus pretty regularly and have to either re-load my gmail or uninstall and reinstall the extension in Chrome. This is a wast of time and frustrating.

I work for the legal department of a company and we use Cirrus to track emails and cases in SalesForce. Without being able to upload emails to SalesForce, we would lose a lot of information in gmail. It makes it easier to keep case emails with their respective accounts/cases in SalesForce.

Heather F.

"Great product at a great price"

What do you like best?

Cirrus works the way it is supposed to. We have had a few minor issues and customer service responds & works quickly to resolve your issue. Their CSR's are knowledgeable and share that with you so in the future you can try to resolve an issue on your own instead of immediately having to contact them. Salesforce has come out with a rival product however it costs more than Cirrus plus Cirrus keeps adding new features at no additional cost so there is no reason to switch over to SF Inbox, especially since it is so new.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I didn't like about Cirrus; I spoken with some awesome CSR's who have given me work arounds to features Cirrus didn't have so I could use it as I needed (both of those work arounds are now standard features so I no longer use them).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Cirrus Insights to users.

Sales can easily log emails, calls, set follow-up tasks without having to go into SF. This in turn allows the rest of the company be able to take care of a customer better when their sales rep is out since I can easily see their activity log.

Miranda G.

"Wonderful Experience!"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and syncing with Salesforce. The tracking allows me to see when, who, and where emails were opened, it also sends pop up notifications on my desktop, which I like a lot. With the click of a button I can sync my emails into Salesforce at the contact level. I can also create opportunities within my gmail on contacts in Salesforce. The meeting scheduler in the emails is great, too! Being able to send over times to someone, and all they have to do is click that time and have it send them an email invite as well as auto fill on my calendar has changed the way I schedule meetings!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, yet. The ease of use is great. Maybe more features in the future. At times, I have to wait quite a while for it to pull up the correct Salesforce contact to sync and log information for. It also seems to cause my computer to lag and slow way down on some days. I have also had issues with Cirrus disappearing and I have to clear my cache and browser history.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an extremely useful tool.

It helps increase sales. It also allows for easy meeting scheduling via email (one of my favorite features!). Being able to add contact into Salesforce without leaving my Gmail is a great tool as well. I have a lot of people introduced to me via email, so keeping track of communication with them from the very beginning is important to me!

Justin B.

"Very wonderful"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of Cirrus and how it integrates. I really like the email tracking and how to log meetings into salesforce! I like when you open up your email you Cirrus will open along with it and it will show you if you have any follow-up tasks for that day. It shows you all of your contacts and their emails and phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

It does seem to crash from time to time or not load like it should. When this happens I have to shut it down and reload it. 1 time i think it was more than one day, other than that everything is fixed timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product. They are great at responding and resolving issues. The ease of Cirrus and how it integrates with Salesforce. I really like the email tracking and how to log meetings into Salesforce! I love to track and seeing if people have viewed emails, attachments, or links. When you open up your email you Cirrus will open along with it and it will show you if you have any follow-up tasks for that day. It shows you all of your contacts and their emails and phone numbers.

Seeing if people have viewed emails. Setting meetings and moving emails to Salesforce. A big problem it solves for me is shorting out what meetings I have each day in Salesforce and showing them right in my email so I know what task I need to accomplish for that day.

Kelley U.

"Email Sync and so much more"

What do you like best?

What's not to like...Email, task, opportunities, and calendar synchronization between Outlook and Salesforce, ability to create a new contact or lead on the fly, and being able to view Salesforce fields within Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can be glitchy if the internet connection is unstable. But that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Turn off the automatic synchronization because it is overwhelming to see all the back and forth. We typically encourage our development staff to only synchronize one email trail per day.

Take advantage of the template feature for common emails that you'd like to be consistent across your organization.

Of course, training is the most important for those who are new to the system. Encourage people to view the appropriate tutorials.

We are a nonprofit and it makes it so much easier for our development officers to get their work done in one interface. From within Outlook, they can see a snapshot of the contact record, including giving history and event attendance. It keeps our prospect and donor records up-to-date with the most recent emails and other activities. There's no excuse for not logging activities/emails, and creating activities, except if the internet is down. But even then, the mobile app keeps people connected, too!

Zach B.

"Business Development and Marketing "

What do you like best?

Salesforce sync makes it easy to track touch points with prospects. The scheduling application is very simple to set up meetings. Flight plans are a great way to track activity with a prospect and it is very easy to put someone in and out of a flight plan.

What do you dislike?

Glitches and doesn't sync with sales force when trying to create a lead sometimes. Prospects have emailed back saying they have received solicitation emails while in an email chain. Support can be inconsistent at times when it comes to helping. I wish I was able to put more than 100 users in a flight plan, or that when someone is dropped out of a flight plan that cirrus would ask me if I would like to add someone else from the list to the flight. I don't like the negative or positive outcomes, sometimes the outcomes are neutral.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are switching from a tool that doesn't sync it is a great first step. Flight plans make it easy to track communication with prospects.

Streamline communication between a number of parties not centrally located. We have a team of business development representatives, account executives, and customer support managers that work all around the country. The tool has been easy to communicate back and forth with them on a prospect or deal which might be an upsell or cross sell opportunity.

Samantha C.

"Using Cirrus is like having an assistant who never takes days off"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the "book meeting" and "send later" features, and the ability to return an email to my inbox when there's been no response after a certain length of time -- also love being able to add emails directly from my inbox to Salesforce and direct them to the right records. It is so nice to be able to have an automated tool to remind me to do the things I should be doing and help keep me on top of my work (without having a hundred sticky notes all over my desk)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contact that gets pulled up when I open an email does not match the sender even though the email address they're sending from matches their email in Salesforce. I also had to turn the "auto add" feature off because it was just adding absolutely everything, I wish there was a way to filter that a little more (maybe there is and I just don't know about it)

It gets important emails into Salesforce and attached to the right records, literally with the click of a button. I also really love the features for sending emails later, creating email templates, returning an email to the inbox when there's no response, and as someone who gets on a lot of conference calls with people outside my organization the "book meeting" feature has been a godsend!

Kristen D.

"Amazing way to sync email with SalesForce"

What do you like best?

This extension keeps my company running smoothly! We use Gmail as our way of correspondence with our clients. We interface with approximately 100 ::new:: customers every day (plus another 100+ existing clients daily). Cirrus allows us to easily add new clients, add in phone call correspondence, and automatically logs in all of the emails we send back and forth. It's been a life saver saving us hours of data entry.

What do you dislike?

Understandably, Cirrus has a delayed response to any changes in Gmail. When Gmail updates, some of the Cirrus features don't work properly (again, understandably) but there's usually a fix within a few weeks. Most recently, however, I've had an open case for months now with an issue that seems to be very difficult for the Cirrus team to resolve (case #00153953). Really hoping to have a resolution soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've never used other products but have been more than satisfied with Cirrus Insight

The amount of new client interaction alone is abundant (let along logging in all the opportunities and communication data associated with each client). Having a way of automatically logging the info with the correspondence saves us time (and in the long run it also saves us money).

Rebecca S.

"Great Compliance Tool, Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

We've used Cirrus Insight for 6+ years now and are very happy with the product. It is very useful from a compliance standpoint to have all of our client communications stored in one place. It also gives visibility to our whole team into what communication has happened between the client and any of the service team members in my org.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to get support on the phone. They only offer support via chat which is great for easy issues, but can be frustrating when an issue is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch their training videos - they are actually very helpful. As an administrator, ask questions from the support staff/chat - make sure you understand all admin settings!

We have teams across the US who need to be able to collaborate & see each other's client communications - this tool facilitates that need. I personally love the scheduling tool and find it saves about 3-5 back and forth emails every time I need to schedule a call, which is almost daily, not to mention the time it saves by automatically adding the meeting to my calendar. That's a huge time saver!

Lesli L.

"Game-changer Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that Cirrus Insight collects and stores information without me having to think about it. It is a game-changer because of the efficiencies it creates. I can easly go back to see my previous interactions with customers and communication by others in my company. It is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally get signed out. That's really not even a problem. I feel like that might be a browser issue and not a software issue. That's it! No other problems.

Cirrus Insight prevents my company from bombarding customers with emails and calls. It helps us track who has been contacted and when. For a busy sales team and training team, it's invaluable. It also helps me remember what I've previously said and done with customers. When you talk with lots of different people, Cirrus Insight is invaluable and helping me stay organized.

Meagan J.

"Amazing Product with Helpful, attentive (and fun!) staff"

What do you like best?

The experience we have had with the staff @Cirrus has been amazing. They are helpful, patient, attentive, and follow up promptly with any questions we have. They provided group and individual training for their product and support us through our uses. In one 30 minute session I learned so much about Cirrus as a newer user, and am already using features that before I didn't even know existed. It's making my job easier everyday. Their staff is upbeat, fun to work with, and dedicated to helping users excel in their use of the product. I love that they can see what features our team is not utilizing, and offer training to help us use their product to it's fullest potential. I have only been using Cirrus insight personally for a month, but our team has been using it for around 6 years. My personal experience has been excellent. Scheduling meetings with their staff is easy and they are on time and fully attentive during our meetings and trainings.

What do you dislike?

At this time I haven't had any negative experiences with Cirrus or their product. Their support is excellent. Every time I have had a question on use, they have investigated and returned contact. Their offers for individual training and support have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getting a one-on-one call with a team member to receive training will give you the most insight into this product. I recommend requesting a getting started guide for adjusting your settings and then spending some training time with their team before or immediately after starting your trial. There are features that you won't even realize are there until you have some direction, and their training is precise and inspires you to use the features. It's definitely worth a look, you won't be disappointed!

I schedule lots of meetings with external sources and the Book a Meeting feature has been great for inserting appointment times into emails, especially when looking across several people's calendars. I also use the Salesforce integration for contacts and leads, and email tracking. I love that you can customize your personal calendar page and add your company's branding for a clean and universal look. The benefits to our team are too many to mention, these are just a very few that I have utilized in my role.

Jennie D.

"Fantastic Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can work right from my inbox in Gmail and do not have to sign into SalesForce. I can log emails from my inbox, set reminders and get notifications when my emails are read. I can even schedule meetings. This is a great tool if you are using gmail for business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will not load in gmail and I have to reload or clear my cache. More of an annoyance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to be more efficient and having your sales team actually log their emails in SalesForce I would recommend this product.

We are getting our sales people to actually log activity and have records of communications where before it was hit or miss. I believe that it makes our team much more effective and saves a ton of time.

Jarin C.

"Robust tool for a great price"

What do you like best?

- Robust integration with Salesforce. Can see and edit all custom object records, as long as you can access it through an Account, Opp, Contact, or Lead through a Related List

- Also includes a scheduling tool that takes into account conflicts on your calendar

- Ability to add emails by default, or manually add a specific thread, including ability to select attachments

- Great customer service -- usually responds within a day, and almost always resolves issue on first contact

- Good looking UI in Gmail

- Ability to track email opens, and exclude internal org opens

- Schedule emails to be sent at a later time & automate follow-up task scheduling

- Intelligently shows relevant fields (including fields required by validation rules) when creating a Lead, Contact, or Account, not all of the fields

What do you dislike?

- Email signature parsing isn't so smart; usually requires manual intervention (by filling out the fields myself)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an email blast tool, Cirrus does it, but Yesware specializes in it. Only in the Closer edition of Cirrus does the Campaign feature exist. If you're planning to do more marketing heavy emails, use a marketing automation tool, not Cirrus.

If you're looking for an easy window into Salesforce in gmail, Cirrus' inbox panel and visibility to Salesforce custom object/related list features are more robust than tools like Inbox IQ (ATM) or Groove. Can't say about the other tools.

Prevents me from needing to switch screens to access Salesforce when writing an email

Allows me to instantly see if Contacts or Leads are in Salesforce at a glance without opening an email

Christy T.

"Overall I Like Cirrus Insight, But There Are Some Glitches"

What do you like best?

I like that I can save emails and calendar invites into Salesforce. I also like that I can see when someone has opened an email. This is helpful especially when working deals.

What do you dislike?

I've had a lot of issues with CIrrus not coming up when signing into my email (even after signing into Salesforce). A lot of times I need to manually disable it and then reselect it to get it to come up again. Also, I've had issues with it not showing up in my Google calendar, preventing me from syncing my calendar invites to deals or businesses in Salesforce. This has been frustrating at times.

It is beneficial to have all of my emails and events tied to the proper deals or business activity in Salesforce, as it keeps me organized.

Jeremy B.

"Cirrus - doing it the way it should be done."

What do you like best?

Their constant innovation and commitment to customer service. We were early adopters and yet they never take our business for granted despite our modest implementation.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is Currus is subject to the woes of Google chrome and Gmail, requiring Cirrus to update the code to conform to the changes that chrome is doing. They handle it well, but sometimes a refresh is needed. Also Cirrus can be conflicted by other extensions, which is sometimes not easy to diagnose.

Prior to Cirrus, our email and are Salesforce data for independent silos. Today they connect interchangeably oh, and we have grown with Cirrus' evolution.

We now use email templates, which overcomes the attachment size limitations when sending email out of Salesforce (in this example, sales invoices and Quality documsntation).

Adrian T.

"Great app, makes my workday more efficient"

What do you like best?

The app provides a seamless bridge between my email and Salesforce. I don't like using Salesforce to send emails (t's kind of cumbersome, unless part of a campaign), and Cirrus Insight allows me to respond quickly to emails and create new records in Salesforce right from the sidebar, all while retaining all of that communication in the appropriate contact.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good! I would prefer to be able to just type a date into the date fields in the gmail sidebar vs. having to mouse click on a date, but overall, not a terrible issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works great! It does exactly what they promised it would do. I like having this as part of my toolbox.

Retaining all correspondence with a contact easily.

Phil K.

"Great for email tracking and Salesforce sync"

What do you like best?

The email tracking is great and seems to be much more accurate than some others I have tried. It is also really nice to have the ability to quickly open a lead or contact record in Salesforce directly from my gmail inbox and automatically log emails into Salesforce. I like the potential of the "Book a Meeting" function and the roadmap for the integrated apps looks really exciting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the Campaign feature was more robust. I would like to be able to have multiple steps in a campaign. I would also like to see the ability to set a reminder to respond to an email within my inbox and not just the "Send Later" functionality. The "Book a Meeting" functionality has great potential but I would like to see some enhancements to enable the view of multiple calendars and sending to multiple attendees, for example: As a BDR I would like to be able to view my Account Executives calendars when scheduling a meeting with a prospect so I know when they are available and then send the invite to the prospect as well as AE.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a fantastic tool for tracking email engagement, automating the logging of activities in Salesforce and sending basic email campaigns using templates. It is also really nice to be able to suggest meeting times to send to a client or prospect and the roadmap for the the integrated apps is really exciting.

Gaining visibility into email opens, clicks, etc is extremely valuable especially the mobile notifications. Automation of logging email activity into Salesforce and the ability to quickly open a contact or lead record in Salesforce directly from my inbox.

Stella Mae B.

"Click Boom Amazing"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce, Calendar makes it easier to update, set an appointment using the calendar link, Setting up task and reminders is also a great value for us, especially when doing follow-ups with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stops syncing and you have to manually fix it in the settings tab. Some instances, it also takes a while to load in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cirrus Insight helps you become more efficient especially those who are working in the sales department. The easier way to set an appointment and manage calendars. Set up reminders on following up with leads. Let's you manage your leads in the same window which makes your time more efficient. You can easily integrate it with apps that you are currently using. Right now, it works well with our Salesforce and makes it fun and easy to manage our leads.

Cirrus Insight is also a great tool for tracking your emails and analyzing what works and what does not works with your email. You can also save email templates and do A/B testing. See what template will have the highest open and reply rate, letting you kaizen your emails for cold and working leads.

Email tracking, lead management

Cirrus makes it easier for us to manage our leads and it is also a great tool in monitoring our emails. The email templates are also a great feature for us to see the open and reply rates of our emails most especially for our cold leads

"Love that it syncs with Salesforce...but could make a few adjustments to really change the game! "

What do you like best?

We had been working with a system that just simply could not meet our functionality requirements. Switching to Cirrus Insight has immediately given us the visibility and workflow management functions we were lacking. I love being able to track all of my tasks directly through e-mail, rather than having to go to multiple places and log various activities. The ability to sync directly with Salesforce is a must in sales and business development and is instrumental in how we operate.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a bit more disruptions in the sync than I'd like - I'll get emails pretty frequently (I'm an admin) that one or more members on my team has an email or calendar sync that isn't working - or that the Salesforce integration has been disrupted. I also wish there were analytics in regards to flight plans as part of Cirrus Analytics, as that is the primary way we are prospecting. Other than that, I think just the lack of formatting tools when creating a template/flight plan and the inability to utilize videos in attach.io are cons of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use compared to other platforms (that I've used) is great. It works right out of your email so you aren't having to toggle between multiple pages or tools. There area areas of the tool that are highly intuitive, but others not so much. This is a great supporting tool but I wouldn't recommend it as the one and only.

Prior to using Cirrus Insight, we were working out of a tool that did not speak to Salesforce - so while we were logging all of our activity through there and could see it, other vital departments in the company could not see our activity and we could not see theirs because it just simply wasn't being inputted into Salesforce. Cirrus Insight is directly connected to Salesforce and allows you not only to work directly out of your inbox and sync tasks to Salesforce, but also track what content your audience is viewing, when, how much, and more. It really helps you to 1) track what you're doing and 2) create the right messaging specific to the individual targets.

Learn more about Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight Videos

Learning about Cirrus Insight?

* We monitor all Cirrus Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.