monday.com Reviews & Product Details

monday.com Overview

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform where anyone can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The easy-to-use, visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to seamlessly build or customize the work solutions of their dreams. Whether you need to streamline your sales pipeline, want to create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com provides a collaborative space for your teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do. monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

The best tool is the one your team actually uses and monday.com comes with built-in addiction. Today's teams need the ability to work together dynamically. Plan and execute in the same place.

monday.com

monday.com Reviews

Showing 1,415 monday.com reviews
Showing 1,415 reviews
Already have monday.com?
Response from Emily Temkin of monday.com

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are always looking to improve, so know that your words will be shared with our team! If you have specific recommendations for how our automations could be more user friendly, please head over to the “suggest a feature” option in your help center on your account! From there, you will see a form to fill out where you can provide more of your ideas (: We hope you have a wonderful rest of the year! Take care.

Open Discussions in monday.com
Project Manager
What do you like best?

I like the tabs and the three sections of the forums. I will arrange my own schedule of content and current team tasks and create a shopping list that I can share with other main people. I have to say they have everything you need in one spot, it's like getting a full IOS with all the resources you can imagine for your market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad to say about this tool. Since we started using it, they have exceeded our expectations, and they are constantly improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform can be used by any team with sizes that desires to hold project details in one place. What you like, you'll find. And you won't quit learning new stuff, of course. For more than two years we have been using this tool, and every day something different makes us rethink our way of doing stuff. Check to make sure that you fall in love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool resolves team coordination, strategic alignment, delegation of management, cloud computing and several other issues. Now we really work as a team that engages in all manner of coordinated activities and details. It is easier to assign and track inter-departmental activities and special projects that are not part of normal practice than in the past, as you use easy email and telephone calls strings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Applications System Analyst I
What do you like best?

It is easy to pick-up how to use new functions to reduce the time required for project work. Our weekly meetings always include a review of our Monday.com project boards and progress. This helps up discuss roadblocks among the team to come up with options for resolution.

We just hired a new Project Manager and he will take over managing all our team projects on Monday.com for all our Customer projects. Monday.com is great for orienting a Project manager on all the workload Customer projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Automation is very useful, the sub-item options would be more helpful if the choices could be more robust on the options allowed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Monday.com is easy to use and add to your time savings. It is a quick tool to improve your productivity for you and your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can automate a form for Customer support to build entries automatically on a request board. We have automated software license expiration early notification alerts to our developers. We are able to manage our projects for the team more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's groupware, I love it. It makes preparing and planning new launches for me and my team very convenient and what we have to do to excel with those releases. In many ways, project maps can be adapted and amazingly versatile and effective. There's nothing like it and I have been using multiple project management tools. There are also a number of added updates per month. Higher-quality instructional and streaming video clips help you get the best out of Monday.com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would not be appropriate to open the line, but rather to provide a proportion of what happens when it is closed. It has some stuff Trello doesn't, but Trello has stuff monday.com doesn't have. Technology is pricey, but you can not be bullied. You will find something so simple and versatile worth using after an absolutely free preview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The way it manages projects, and is far more adaptable and has much more functionality than rival products, is far more graphic. It lets you handle many projects at the same time and can also quickly automate activities. Provides quality services with advanced functionality and applications. But it runs fantastically without any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We moved to Trello, for which we had no difficulty, but we appreciate the monday.com style and gui for a lot more than that. Acting with it is more professional and simpler. It's a long time I've been using his services and it works well. We collaborate together on this forum and this affected my whole sales staff, so I keep my customers up-to-date on the most recent details on their project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Americas (US, Canada & Latin America)
What do you like best?

The flexibility to have many different pre-made templates and how fast it is to do things and understand the flow of the service. Also, the customer support is amazingly fast and effective. I have submitted many requests and I got answers almost instantly all requests with solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very crowded at times and it is very hard to navigate, too many clicks to do simple things. Also, sometimes the web interface is very glitchy specially while resizing columns... it is not a natural way to do it, and it makes it hard to speed up work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will take a few hours to get used to the system, but it effectiveness is really good. The interface might look overwhelming at first, but you will get use to it. Do not abandon the trial after your first frustration, it pays off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordination of ToDos, tasks and conference calls follow-up with our small team that is distributed in 4 different time-zones. The biggest benefit is that I have a quick ad effective overview on what we are all working at and in what stage it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favourite aspect of Monday is the customization. Most similar services force you to use the system the way they set it up, but with Monday I can set it up to support my process and how I work. In my experience, this level of customization typically costs thousands of dollars and thus is only available to organizations with big budgets. Monday gives the keys of the castle to small business owners at a reasonable cost. Well done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a steeper learning curve initially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Expect there to be a learning curve as you initially set up Monday. To speed things up, start with some of the pre-designed templates or find templates created by others in the Monday community, then customize to your liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project management. I am able to coordinate with my team, keep track of deadlines, and communicate clearly and effectively about timelines and progress to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the idea of painting mission classes or similar lines of items and functions in the dashboard. It allows me to keep the current workings of the projects updated. It gives me a Gantt diagram showing the success of each individual's work in the team. It gives me an overview of the important tasks, their approximate amount and the due date detail to reach the deadline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is restricted in terms of integration, as I attempted a few times to remove data from the excellent sheet that I stood in. And I believe this connection to a steep learning curve, so before applying it, you have to have the right experience. And for your second price range on Monday you can't get an Account Manager to help you in setting up the solution with good practice / tips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It lets you handle multiple tasks concurrently and can also quickly automate jobs. Offers quality facilities with advanced functionality and applications. Take a Pro account membership for your dashboards; otherwise, waste time browsing for and looking for recordings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For a long time, I have used your services and it works like magic. We work on this forum and it has shaped my whole marketing department as well as keeping my customers up to date on the latest details on their projects. Organize all of our campaign tasks to recognize convergence opportunities and support our marketing campaigns for different product lines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Monday daily for our online marketing team, to manage our projects and the team working on it. It is one of the few products we have stuck to for over a year. It is user-friendly and the interface is amazing, too. I also love that it has software and browser interfaces and a beautiful mobile app. It's really a complete solution. The support team was also amazing when we needed it, even during COVID. They are accommodating and have a quick turnaround time, are knowledgable and professional. Lastly, they have a host of tutorial and help videos available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think as, with all products, it gets a bit pricey with a lot of users. But I think it is on par with the market and all it offers so we don't mind. I really cannot think of any aspect of the software/functionality that we don't like. Maybe one thing is I can't tick the notifications in the Inbox as 'All Read' but I am sure they'll add it soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a complete solution for everything in one place, but versatile enough to fill gaps, Monday is a great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing my team effectively. Documents, tasks, timelines... everything can be done in one place. I think we don't even use Monday to its full potential since we haven't found/needed some of the functionality yet. But even the project timer is useful (no third party software needed), integration into other products like Gmail and Dropbox. The software and 'columns' are also versatile enough to customise for your own needs so we're not even limited to what has already been developed (although that is 90% of what we use) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Monday is very flexible and it allows the user to do a lot of things to control operational flow in a seamless way. Some people might say it looks like Excel, but it really is Excel on steroids, with much more features and its experience is very straightforward. Even if you don't know how to use Excel, you will get Monday up and running quickly and you will be able to do a lot of fun stuff with it. You can create a board to understand the status of your team activities and then through the dashboard feature to see who are having trouble in their activities and help them to improve their performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too long to update and the formula type of column could be more customizable. It would be great to have a filter with more features and also the addition of rows in different boards could have more automations to make them more straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely try it. The automations are very easy to use and it can really boost your productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transparency in the company, where everyone knows what others are doing. I use monday to control the pipeline of startups that I'm currently analyzing, to put all the data from venture capital and private equity deals I'm either interested or that are relevant for startups in the portfolio. Also, I can invite founders as guests so we have access to the same information and understand the troubles they are having while we keep progress of their OKRs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

monday.com is structured keeping the user in mind. Interface is great, easy to use and pleasant. The flexibility it provides allows you to tailor everything you need. It's an evolving product, which constantly surprises you with new features. Perfect to work in a team. It has been a blessing and I can't see myself or my team running a business without it. Ever grateful. My business is different from most, and monday.com puts together efficiency, fun, personalisation, to make it the perfect choice for me. Very well done1 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing I dislike. It is great, and keeps surprising me. I thought it would be hard to find an app like this one, but after comparing many I chose Monday.com and I don't regret it at all. The only thing I would suggest is to make sure exporting to google sheets is as simple as excel and numbers. The rest is great. I honestly can't think of anything else at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to anyone. There are a lot of features, so start setting up the first ones you need and then increase from there, no need to do everything at once Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication is easier now. Keeping track of projects is effortless. Managing my team and making sure that deadlines are met is now simple and I can't even imagine going back to not using it. We used to try to make everything work with spreadsheets, but it was harder to keep track of everything. With monday.com we have found a place where we can gather everything, including different kinds of projects and board that would require different kind of programmes to be handled otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Monday.com makes the management of tasks so much easier! I love the customisable templates as you don't have to build a board from scratch and would recommend it to anyone in any organisation, whatever the size. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Monday.com is a great tool to have no matter your line of work. You can use it for yourself to keep track of your tasks or write down ideas or as part of a team to monitor the progress of a given task.

You can easily integrate with other tools like Slack which is always handy and make work easier especially if you are working across multiple projects or teams at the same time, or working remotely and want visibility into everyone's schedule and efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Timely management of tasks

- You can easily set targets and deadlines for the team

- You can easily check progress of different projects

- Team members get notified by email for each change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

how easy is it to set up and start using the collaborative function and rules. the reminders are useful. the locking functionality is key and being able to have sections on the boards has been really good to assist with collaborative working Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not easy to set multiple due dates have to clone. too many emails from monday.com. had to turn them off. think the default should be off and subscribe if required. cannot find a way to hide boards that are no longer in use, that i did not create. cannot easily move the boards to archive.

I have randomly been added to boards, but I cannot remove myself from it, the owner must...long! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keeping on track of items that are possibly not as quick to resolve. the tracking of tasks and how long these tasks are taking - identifying way to streamline processes and bottlenecks within our internal processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So many functions and new updates regulary. It is very easy to use and easy to explain to your coworkers. You can display almost every thing concerning the company. I am an Administrator for this app and need to explain it to my coworkers often. When this got implemented in the company I immeditaly jumped onto the train and started getting into it which earned me this valuable position in the company, which also earns me better pay as I am consulting everyone in the company who needs assistance with monday. I love your updating schedule, there is also something new. Monday.com also listens to your suggestions and criticism and tries to implement new features every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much but I need more Integrations or rather more possible actions with these integrations. I also do not like the new visual update which minimized the sidebar for workspaces. This is actually a bit annoying. I also get too many notifications and even though I stopped them I still get them, couldnt figure this out yet. I also dont know what the "pre-made updates" are. It is an automation that every time a new status is created, it is created as well. I dont know what it does, couldnt figure that out either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try setting up boards that you can mess around with. It really helps getting to know monday.com. Take your time with it and become an expert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easily the best organizing tool for agile working out there. You can display everything in many ways. It lets you focus on the most important things, nothing gets buried under all the paper on my desk. I can digitalize everything and use it on monday rather than have loads of sheets on my desk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of its use and the fast onboarding for team members without much need for training. The interface is very sleek and self-explaining and also pleasant to work with.

We also like the constant updates and new features that come along.

I also need to say that we have a very competent reseller of Monday here in Italy (Omnidea). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing range jump from 50 to 100 users.

So if you got 60 potential users you will pay as much as a customer with 98 users.

The pricing should come in real user numbers, not in steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Abolish Excel for managing teams and projects.

Abolish to-do lists to organize yourself.

Create a mini CRM on the fly without any intervention of programmers, administrators, or the IT department.

Have all data in one place.

Reply to customers/teams/suppliers faster in an automated way.

Get yourself some free time to create some real added value dumping boring data gathering, memos and updating tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using it since the Covid lockdown in March 2020 when we needed to manage the team in their home offices remotely. Since then we had no problems.

We have eliminated much paper, Excel lists, and similar becoming in our coordination more efficient and direct. Approval processes have become leaner and users get their answers faster. Even if the manager is on the road, with the mobile app, approval can also be done on the fly remotely.

Little by little given its minimal UI users become more curious and build and manage their areas better using ever more sophisticated functions within Monday. So in the end, Monday also helps to motivate our teams to become more autonomous and it improves their use of IT tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

It's really easy to use. You can choose to use as much or as little as you want. I use it to delegate tasks and then assign timeframes and set action follow ups. We love the drag and drop style Dashboard and it's often really easy to get clarity and what you need to focus on. Everything is urgent so having these visually shown makes all the difference in my team. We totally recommend Monday's to anyone looking to increase productivity. You don't need to get lost in it, just add what works and the good thing is you can keep adding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is great value for money, easy to use and I'm sure we aren't even using it to full capacity. Perhaps tailored follow up to help us do that? We have turned off the frequency of emails as it can be overwhelming when there are lots of updates to projects. As a Manager we don't necessarily need to see all of those actions but it is good to see staff using this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. We love that you can add extra "Status" categories and completely customise what info you are showing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.