monday.com

The best tool is the one your team actually uses and monday.com comes with built-in addiction. Today's teams need the ability to work together dynamically. Plan and execute in the same place.

Work for monday.com?

Learning about monday.com?

monday.com Reviews

Ask monday.com a Question
Showing 458 monday.com reviews
monday.com review by Administrator
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about monday.com
monday.com review by Luis J.
Luis J.

"Monday.com is an excellent website for creating projects"

What do you like best?

There are many things that have captivated us about this software. For example, its organized management system based on tasks, with which it is easy to create "sub tasks" to take better control of the progress of each project. We like your integrated chat, full of options to attach content and send it to other members. It has a good document storage system. Your tracking of time and member absences is easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

From Monday.com we do not like its ability to integrate into social networks, especially Twitter. It does not have a good deployment for mobile devices. Their planning tools tend to be slow, especially capacity planning and production constraints. We do not like either its system of management of objectives and key results (OKR) because its KPI application is forced. It is not good for benchmarking correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend using this software. Monday.com is full of highly functional widgets for the management of team productivity, as well as for the organization of projects of any kind. It is excellent that the Platform is so visual and interactive. We are more than pleased.

Monday.com has been quite beneficial for productivity management. Now we can keep a better track of our team, as well as the creation of documents and databases. We have greatly improved our quality control of projects, and our management of agile methodologies.

What Project Management solution do you use?

monday.com review by Jhoalex P.
Jhoalex P.

"Monday.com organizes projects very well"

What do you like best?

We like to be able to take better control of our data, since Monday.com allows us to export data from the entire organization to external hosting servers. Create backup copies of information very easily. We like its price, of only 9.99 $ per month (charged annually). Monday.com has an extensive variety of templates for projects, with which it is very easy to work. It is excellent for tracking errors, and for redesigning workboards.

What do you dislike?

We do not like your brainstorming system, since these can not be configured based on the number of team members. We think that the privacy settings of the tasks are not very customizable. We do not like your member invitation tool, or the settings options in the notification inbox. As for the gantt charts, this does not have a good drag and drop tool, nor does it allow to manage chart models.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Monday.com is completely recommended if it is to improve the organization of our group projects. The platform is full of tools for team collaboration, such as an integrated chat, and a cooperative writing system.

We have solved a lot of problems using Monday.com, such as using a platform that supports options for tracking project status and managing workflows. Your file sharing system has helped us save a lot of time.

monday.com review by Alberto L.
Alberto L.

"Monday.com is excellent for getting organized "

What do you like best?

We like very much the system of organization that this platform brings. It allows us to monitor the entire collaborative space, and customize it at our convenience. We like that each work process can be completely different from the others, flexible and configurable. The platform in general is well centralized, allowing us to review our files, conversations, reports and lists in one place.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the visualization of the kanban boards when it comes to project information. This is not sufficiently visible and understandable. It is a bit inconvenient to review in detail the progress of the work of all team members, and also to use the project deadline review system. We do not like its integration with the Dropbox platform, since it is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend this platform for its excellent number of templates, very customizable. There is practically a template for each case that needs to be handled, and that has seemed very attractive to us. Monday.com is also recommended to manage workflows. It is an excellent service,

Monday.com has helped us openly with the management of incident lists during projects, and to better catalog our tasks. Its integration with the Microsoft Excel platform makes it very easy to import spreadsheets with databases, and its integration with Google Drive has greatly helped our procedure to share files with other members of the work.

monday.com review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"The Everything Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Monday.com is that their engineers seem to have thought of everything when creating a platform that's really great for managing complex project lists. But, they don't clutter the screen with everything - you can add features (like calculated columns) as you need them.

I also can't say enough about their customer service. True to their word, they almost always respond to requests for support within 10 minutes with helpful information or someone who is very engaged in helping you solve a problem.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that I really liked - and needed - and had to pay extra for. I don't love that, but the platform is reasonably priced so I can see why they unbundled things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com is very easy to implement. I recommend emailing support@monday.com to talk to a real person about signing up so you get in the right plan and they'll likely give you some kind of credits or perks for signing up. Customer service is really friendly and professional so don't be afraid to use them. The FAQs and knowledge base are great as well.

I manage large projects for a company that I work with. We use Monday.com to keep track of every detail of the projects. It's great that we can timeline things because so much of what we do is time sensitive. There are a lot of concurrent actions that need to be taken and Monday.com makes it really easy to keep track of the proper order.

monday.com review by Walter T.
Walter T.

"Monday.com has a bad name, but offers all of the project management services needed!"

What do you like best?

Monday.com has many different levels of functionality for businesses looking to manage their day-to-day operations. They offer a very clear deadline management feature allowing you to always complete the most important jobs first.

What do you dislike?

Monday.com has a terrible name. It's easy to remember but often creates confusion. I will turn to a coworker and say, "did you put that order in monday?" and they will respond, "no I put it in today"... Obviously not a humongous issue but still a a nuisance in the everyday work flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com offers a free trial which is a quick and easy way to get to know the platform. Keep in mind that the trial shows you a particular version of the pricing packages and may be slightly above your available budget.

We utilize Monday.com at a sign shop in a small town where the majority of our business is small signage from customers flooding in the door. So it was often tricky to maintain balance on which job needed to be completed first and also helped us manage customer promises. In the past I would easily say, "we can definitely have that to you by the end of the week" without even thinking about the risk of it... Now I can simply go to Monday.com and see how many jobs are listed in front of an incoming order before making risky promises.

monday.com review by Sophie G.
Sophie G.

"Monday Review"

What do you like best?

The tasking feature is excellent. If using this primarily to complete a to-do list the functions are really excellent and commendable. This works exceptionally well for our sales and marketing teams but not so well for our operational teams. We have large teams with very complex operations.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs a different view, 'cause the pc version and web version are 10/10, but for the mobile the current view I don't feel comfortable to use. However, I saw that they are making changes to achieve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My team has been having issues keeping projects on track and organized but this program handles it all. Impressive easy to use - Beautifull, comfortable and modern - Many possibilities of workflow customizations - Mobile apps - Fast support answers - Great updates.

We had a target, a way to integrate software developers, support and marketing team in one platform of task and workflow. So, Monday has been one of those that we tested and we loved. The feedback from our employees was great and we felt comfortable to keep with Monday.

monday.com review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"My opinion about Monday"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of thinking projects management outside of the box but this just didn't work for us. The level of granularity that you can achieve was just not there for us.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to setting up projects and daily tasks to be successful with this web-based system. Initially creating to-do lists and projects is slow since information has to be input, but once it is created, it's easy to maintain and update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set-up goals, timelines, and tasks within projects and visually see how you and team members are progressing.

The ability to see who owns each project part and their progress has helped our managers better improve their knowledge and influence on project timelines and catch areas that may impact the overall goal. As an individual user, I enjoy being able to set up and mark complete my daily, weekly and monthly tasks. I also like the ability to add notes to different areas of my tasks within projects so that other team members can review without relying on an email.

monday.com review by Lori C. B.
Lori C. B.

"Monday improves productivity"

What do you like best?

Monday.com has been an instrumental tool in helping with coordination and communication of projects across departments and with team members who don't work within the same office.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't appear to be a way for non-users to create tasks. For a small internal marketing team, it would be nice for other departments to submit tasks without being users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Access to information is the most important. That information must be readily available. Monday provides that access. The ease of use. It's a great app that provides the essential tools are your fingertips.

This software is a fantastic alternative to some of the super complicated or super complex project management tools available. It is inexpensive and really simple. This has been a great tool for our small marketing team to be able to manage tasks and keep track of notes. The app is great and the online interface gives us a really simple way to see all of our tasks.

monday.com review by Rebecca L. J.
Rebecca L. J.

"Monday helps us with the projects of each week"

What do you like best?

I am very satisfied with this tool and it’s super easy to use. I can even customize the dashboard which is a big plus for me. They become with a lot of features from time tracking to calendars. I work online this tool helps me to organize everything and I am even more productive now.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things against it that could be found on Monday. I really recommend using this app for day-to-day work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We keep everyone involved remotely so we all know what everyone is doing. Connecting to Zapier means we can automate processes. This helps us run a business efficiently.

We used one of the agile templates developed by the folks at monday.com and customized it even further so that it would fit our team's needs. It has worked great and everyone enjoys using it. The only issue we have with it is the pricing. It can get pretty expensive as you add more team members which can make it hard on startups or other small businesses with a low budget.- Ease of use - Customization - Design - Endless use cases.

monday.com review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"A spectacular tool to coordinate and manage projects and tasks"

What do you like best?

I like Monday, I use this application a lot for a daily organization of work. With it I follow up on my individual work or with my team, also informs the person in charge of the task and can share the boards, which allows us to be aware of the processes and we can track them. In addition, organize your activities, which allows you to have your slopes up to date.

What do you dislike?

I would like that at some point you can add subtasks to the tasks since the platform does not have this function, this will serve to better track complex tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application makes possible the synchronized collaborative work, you can create discussion groups and contribute to the development of the projects of the company, minimizing the risk of errors, unnecessary expenses in paper and logistics for meetings, issue reports based on the progress of the tasks and integrates well with zapier another application frequently used in our company.

We use this platform a lot to create discussion groups about our contents to be published, nothing is published until we have all discussed and contributed ideas to enrich our work. That has helped to make the team more dynamic and active, everyone feels part of the progress that we give that values the work of all.

monday.com review by Jose T. L.
Jose T. L.

"Monday is great when you are in the middle of a collaborative project"

What do you like best?

It's difficult for me to look at a simple list of tasks, but with Monday, I see things in a way that makes it simple and easy to manage and delegate. At a glance, I can see my projects, and easily coordinate the rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

I have very little to say negative about this software. It took a little bit to learn, but the customer service was great. Although, sometimes I had to wait on hold for a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

monday.com review by Erick C.
Erick C.

"Monday.com is very interactive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Monday is its excellent dashboard, where it is easy to focus on the activities that each member of our team must carry out, and it is also very easy to use it to manage companies, due to the simplicity of using its customer relationship management tool ( CRM). Its construction customer management system allows us to make segmentations very easily.

What do you dislike?

Mainly, we do not like that Monday.com does not allow to manage documents, since its editor is not optimized for that. We do not like that it does not allow to manage electronic signatures, nor to handle audio contents. In Loque refers to billing, Monday.com does not allow you to correctly carry the expenses of each project, or manage ticketing agencies, or seat management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com has seemed like a highly recommendable platform, mainly to track projects, either from costs to completion, or simply from the entire life cycle of each project. We recommend it a lot to track time, and to manage our workflows in the most appropriate way. We are quite pleased with Monday.com from the start. We will continue recommended.

Thanks to the use of Monday.com we have easily solved the import of databases, and also integrations to social networks, which were previously quite slow. Thanks to Monday.com we can be better organized, and we can properly track the hours, milestones, and percentages of progressions. We have also greatly improved our funnel management.

monday.com review by Ruben L.
Ruben L.

"Monday.com is the best project manager we have used"

What do you like best?

We like to have Monday.com with notifications and a system of performance metrics on the projects that are carried out to guarantee compliance. It integrates seamlessly with Gmail, Outlook and other tools to backup and send stored information. The fact that it is so easy to personalize, and that it is so visually attractive when creating content seems to us to be extremely attractive.

What do you dislike?

Monday.com lacks a real-time chat so it depends on other tools to communicate with team members. It also has no integration with other devices so the workflow is limited to use in PC. The commands of Monday.com also present disadvantages to manage customer databases, since it does not even offer a good capacity to import them from external platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com is a project management software that also allows us to store information about clients, documents, among other things. We highly recommend it to agencies that want to take a more "interactive" management of their management. Monday.com can also be implemented to expand the internal network of the company, or to carry out newslettering and email marketing.

It also supports user attention because it provides tools to interpret data, and to export it, which is quite good. It also supervises the activity and progress of business projects, making it an essential tool in human resources management and internal communication.

monday.com review by Sofia B. C.
Sofia B. C.

"A very productive tool for our team"

What do you like best?

Monday.com has many helpful features. With a team in three different locations, we are able to stay in the loop and track tasks easily.

What do you dislike?

Actual problem we have with Monday is pulse or task itself. There is no description of the task, and when you have more than 4-5 updates complete overview of the pulse becomes very unclear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are very happy with our Monday.com experience thus far and look to continue to use Monday for Team Project Management for years to come. Hoping to fix the slowness that happens from time-to-time but otherwise, the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a small to medium sized business and has several daily projects happening at once.

Our team loves Monday's functionality for managing several projects across our different business lines. We use Monday for everything from internal budget planning to external client success projects and everything in-between. We are very happy with the way that Monday has functioned for us and look to continue implementing Monday across all of our business lines as we head into 2020.

monday.com review by David R. J.
David R. J.

"Some of the best-finished programs to organize a team"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program for the correct management of projects and tasks. to understand better, Monday.com's main area of focus is streamlining the contribution and helping teams and departments to perform at their best. Then, the other thing that we also appreciate with Monday.com is the way the platform gathers and displays progress data in a logical and understandable way.

What do you dislike?

There are not many important cons. However, they could improve some features. First, being able to add sub tasks to have a better hierarchy. Then, I am not convinced with the pricing strategy. In my opinion, it is too high for a project management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Indeed, Monday.com also offers a neat, well-organized and collaborative interface. Whether you have used a similar application before or not, Monday.com can be adopted without prior training or knowledge. I have been very happy using monday.com in the last few months as it helped my team to be more effective and more successful.

Great workflow software with essential project management features. Monday helped us a lot with task automation and workflow management with outsourced freelancers. Columns with status changes are very good feature to track everything related to the project statuses. Shareable boards is very good option to work with people outside of the company.

monday.com review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"Great tool for project management"

What do you like best?

Monday has solved most of our project management and team collaboration issues. It is so easy to create boards for each client, followed by groups and pulses to track projects and tasks and where everyone is at on certain projects. We have tried a number of different tools and Monday has consistently stood out as meeting all of our needs at an affordable price point. Their customer service is always prompt and they are always looking at ways to improve and update their offerings to fit business needs.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I would have is that they do not yet offer a team calendar. It would be wonderful to be able to integrate both iCalendar, Outlook Calendar, and Google Calendar into a spot on Monday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for project management, client updates, timelines, and collaboration.

We are solving a lot of our project management problems, as well as utilizing it as a way to showcase timeline to clients when it comes to different projects and campaigns. Monday makes it so easy for our team to collaborate on different tasks, as well as see what everyone is currently working on. It has been a lifesaver of keeping a lot of our team members focused and on task for projects that have quick turnaround times and fast-approaching deadlines.

monday.com review by Christina M.
Christina M.

"Monday.com is a great tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very customizable, and that we can configure it for any number of projects.

I like that everyone can easily see who has already seen each update/response to a task, it helps so we know who we need to tag in for final review.

The in-platform search is great! It's so much better than using Google Drive for example.

It seems like the company really cares about improvement and innovation, since they are constantly improving/adding to it/adding new integrations.

Solid email notifications keep me up to date even when I haven't logged in for the day.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it but... it's slightly confusing that there are two different notification centers (inbox vs notifications). I just formed my own way of handling organization of both notification sections & that solved the initial confusion.

Keeping everyone on the same page

Eliminating feedback via Slack and email - it gets messy

Keeping organized with one central location for all project information

We also need one system that is flexible enough to be configured for all types of projects

monday.com review by Sadye Paula C.
Sadye Paula C.

"Una experiencia muy buena, monday.com el mejor"

What do you like best?

En el mundo del marketing y el diseño, hay que ser capaz de seguir la pista y ajustar el enfoque en una moneda de diez centavos. La capacidad de ajustar fácilmente mis prioridades sin perder de vista mi carga de trabajo para la semana/mes/año es fácil con monday.com

What do you dislike?

Creo que la aplicación para iPhone es un poco torpe a veces. Especialmente cuando se trata de editar o añadir notas rapidamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si estás cansado de usar un software de gestión de proyectos torpe que requiere demasiado tiempo incluso para configurar un proyecto y realizar un seguimiento, Monday.com es para ti. Si ha utilizado, Dios no lo quiera, un archivo Excel para realizar un seguimiento de sus proyectos y tareas, Monday.com es más que perfecto para usted.

El seguimiento de todos los diferentes proyectos de diseño y marketing entre las seis divisiones de mi empresa es imperativo. Ser capaz de ver rápidamente de un vistazo lo que hay en mi plato, y ser capaz de cambiar o actualizar rápidamente las tareas es enormemente beneficioso para mí.

monday.com review by Miguel C.
Miguel C.

"Thank you for existing"

What do you like best?

Since we used Monday (dapulse before) our way of interacting as a team changed, simplified us much the tracking of internal processes and ordered our daily tasks, whatever the size of your group or organization will always be a great help monday in the management , I recommend it to all my contacts since it is an excellent help, love it.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that the boards in the IPhone app does not fit very well in my Iphone8, which bothers in the handling, but in the web app it is very comfortable to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to people who want to evaluate Monday that they do it without thinking, free trial and once they are already using it they will realize how useful it is.

Now with the new challenges that we have with streaming events, it helps us to organize the groups in the field and at the same time maintain the tracking of tasks for the design and infrastructure teams.

It helps us in:

- Sales Department

- Support Department

- Field transmission equipment

- Support team in our offices

- Monitoring of the entire deploid of streaming infrastructure

- Department of Finance

monday.com review by Ashley G. M.
Ashley G. M.

"A productivity program very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how it lists things out like a to-do list. Many productivity software´s is way too complicated and can get overwhelming with information. Monday is simple and clear and allows you and your team to know.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the visibility features were customizable. Meaning I was there was a night mode. The software's background color is a bright white and honestly, it can hurt my eyes after a while. I wish there was a night mode or a dark mode to be able to change the look. I would use it more if that were the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it's great the ease of use is incredible., but it really does hurt my eyes if I keep it open on my screen all day.

We've been between workflow tools. We've found this to cover many aspects of projects, with more customization options and a huge variety of added option for each task in your boards. Organizing my tasks, and knowing what's really important makes my weeks look so much better.

monday.com review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Monday.com is the best"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to add new members to the team and get them set up. I love the transparency that it provides as well as the customizability.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could make the same pulse show up on multiple boards. Asana is able to do this. So that if the pulse is updated on one board it would be updated on another board so that multiple people could view the progress without having to work on the same board. Like if people were doing 2 difference different projects that had an item that was necessary for both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. Monday is more organized than asana and has more collaboration potential than wunderlist. The customizability in each column makes monday unstoppable.

We are solving issues with follow through in our company. We have lots of good ideas and they get said and no one keeps people on track. Monday has helped us to keep track of due dates and see how we can all help each other out.

monday.com review by Molly F.
Molly F.

"Project Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how monday.com allows me to add people to my team, create different boards and choose how I want the boards to look. Everything on this website just makes sense. It's color-coded and exactly how you would hope a project management site would operate. Love that you can duplicate pulses and add notes on virtually anything. Makes me OCD-like heart happy.

What do you dislike?

Don't like how I have to log-in to my dashboard each time (at least that's what I've been doing - someone please tell me if I'm doing that wrong!) Also don't like how many notifications I've gotten but I also haven't been able to go through and deeply edit my personal setting preferences. Other than that, I can't think of anything. Which is pretty awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This is the only project management website I've used, but it is EFFECTIVE and worth the $! Color-coded, user-friendly and informative. Cater it to your organization and team's needs and you will have a happy team on your hands!

Solving the project management problem that my team can sometimes have. I work with lots of creatives and lots of different personalities and this site makes it easy for everyone to get on the same page! There's so many different tools to cater to so many different needs / preferences. I've never ran into an employee that doesn't enjoy the handiness of the site - especially after getting to know how it works!

monday.com review by Tamir N.
Tamir N.

"Monday.com makes it easy to keep track of very large projects"

What do you like best?

First, the slick layout and responsive design. It seems like everything that I want to do can be done quickly, and more advanced things are easy to discover in the menus. Also, I have had incredible customer support interactions, where things move quickly and get me the help I need. If I need to add something new to my workflow, I've mostly been able to just find it within the tool.

What do you dislike?

It takes up a lot more memory in my browser than I would want. Also, there are still a few areas that I think need some more love, such as pop-out calendars, and a better Gantt interface. There are a few areas that I can't think of off the top of my head, but in general with the slick interface and speed of the tool, I've been able to do what I need without much extra effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The onboarding is trivial and simple; the best recommendation I would have is just sign up and poke around for a few! Within just a few minutes, you'll have your own project up and be able to evaluate your priorities, team performance, and any other metrics you want to check.

I work in a studio that does not value production management in any way. Everything is done via email or in-person conversations, which means that there's no order or structure to how anything is done. With Monday.com, I can keep track of everything that's happening and help mitigate priority nightmares, but without any overhead on my engineers.

monday.com review by George G.
George G.

"Great Company Wide, Top Level View"

What do you like best?

The multitude of ways to manage different boards and categories/tags/permissions and sharing means you can use Monday to both have global overviews of your companys jobs, and also smaller specialist boards for client/job. The timeline views and shared boards with clients are really useful too.

What do you dislike?

The UI size / occasional requirement for multiple status columns is fine on my 5k mac, but our account handlers who work on smaller screens sometimes have a lot of vertical and horizontal scrolling to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Move to Monday, it is more feature rich than most Kanban Board task managers, with more possibilities, including the ability for Kanbans as well. New features are added every week and the developers are active on facebook taking suggestions.

Global Project Management, Social Media Timelines, Budgets and Time Tracking. We have a greater view of timekeeping and also of our future job pipeline, it as allowed us to effectively manage our workload and increased our efficiency.

monday.com review by Brendon W.
Brendon W.

"Monday is my savior. "

What do you like best?

I love that Monday is based on a spreadsheet model at it's most basic level. This allows for me to manipulate the fields to create EXACTLY what I need. Monday goes further than just a spreadsheet though, because it allows you to have different types of fields, formulas, colors, etc. The simplicity of a spreadsheet, with exponential customization and functionality. I also really like that you truly care about feedback and have even created features based around customer requests. My girlfriend and I run our lives out of this software. We have our plant watering schedule, our Yahtzee scorecard, and of course.... work stuff. We need more companies like Monday.com!

What do you dislike?

Every now and then, I'll encounter a gap or lack of feature... when I do, I sent it in to the Monday support team. So far, I've either had them show me how to fix the problem, or the've created a new feature that fixed the problem for me. No negatives yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, you'll know quickly if it's what you're looking for or not.

I run operations for a couple different startup companies, so my days are all over the place. Because Monday allows me to be so organized, it allows me much more flexibility throughout my days. Although I might have a million things currently in "working" status, I feel more in control and organized than I have with any other task/project management software. I track incoming revenue, ongoing projects, use sharable boards for third parties that need access, as well as run my own personal life from my "Private Boards". Monday really helps me have a good lay of the land, at all times, for most of the important areas of my life.

monday.com review by Laura J.
Laura J.

"Monday.com provides an organized way to track progress of tasks, projects, meetings, etc!"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great things about monday.com! Among my favorite, is the ability to access it easily to see progress and provide instant feedback to get improved results. It has become an important part of my team's status updates and reporting tools during our weekly face to face meetings. There are great recorded webinars and live webinars to attend that branch the knowledge use of the platform. The staff is always quick to respond to all outreach if questions or assistance is needed. My team has adjusted quite quickly to monday.com and have become quite good at creating their own boards and sharing them with those that need access.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike! The creative team at monday.com are always improving the abilities of this platform and REALLY listen to their users on what we are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't used another product, however; I did many comparisons and read many reviews before I decided to give monday.com a try. I went through the trial period and before that expired, I signed up for 2 years. It met all my needs and the support/technical staff at this company keep producing more useful tools for me and my team.

It's become a one stop track and share center for my team. We have many different and also common projects and tasks to conduct on a daily basis and this platform has provided a great way to keep it all in an easily understood and very organized way. This platform has saved my team time and has certainly created organization on each and all projects and tasks.

monday.com review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Quality Management System with the best support"

What do you like best?

The system is so easy to use and help manage my teams work load. What I find unbelievable is the customer support. So fast, friendly and informative.

The people are extremely friendly and the information they give you is more then what you expect. The new features notification is great, because it tells you of new features and it clearly shows you how to apply the new feature. Monday are constantly making updates which is amazing!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find what to dislike. Maybe simpler pricing tier, bit like basecamp. The mobile application could improve more. I would like to customise frontend elements, mainly elements that is unused. It would be nice to disable elements that are invasive. I am been picky with my dislikes. Overall the application works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the product first before buying. I would always recommend contacting monday directly, if you want to extend your trial for another few extra days. Monday are extremely accommodating when it comes to this. I would certainly compare this with an alternative which is Pipe drive. They work in the same kind of way, so I would recommend this as a good comparison to work with.

Easy to manage workflow using the pipeline system. It really helps with our communication with our staff members. Communications in Monday certainly help the team engage better with day-to-day work. The colour coded tabs make usability easier for my team members to work and understand where they are on a project.

monday.com review by Camille D.
Camille D.

"Simple and fast work management"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is its easy and quick accessibility to manage projects with complete ease. It is so easy to access from the mobile application without any inconvenience where I can post some things on the boards and even tag work colleagues to make the information reach them much faster; in this way it is clearer to send any message. It is an ideal support for project management, it is extremely simple to manage tasks and activities. The organization is incredible and besides everything is simple and fast.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any negative experiences, I do not have much to complain about. I only have a small disagreement with the price, we are a very large work team and it has cost us a bit to pay for the price of the affiliation of each one of us. The support to the client is of fast assistance so I have been able to solve any problem that presents at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, it is ideal for project management allowing to manage and organize in an excellent way the tasks and activities to be accomplished, in order to achieve a common project. And it is totally ideal for collaborative work with your work team. Test it.

It is really a very useful tool. It complies perfectly with the standards we need to manage projects of excellence and quality, greatly simplifying the work to be done. We have been able to have greater organization by working with better synchronicity in the work we have to do, thanks to the board and the publications we all keep communicated. It is so easy and incredible to use that all the work team is satisfied with the advantages and benefits that we have obtained.

monday.com review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"You won't regret using Monday...."

What do you like best?

Monday is the best way to keep track of many things at one time. I work for a construction company and Monday helps us easily keep track of multiple issues at the same time. We use it to track tasks, to do lists, and issues that we have with multiple suppliers. Updates to each issue are simple and we like that we can send emails to each pulse so each issue has supporting documentation attached.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. Monday is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the fanciest, most organized to do list you have ever used. I recommend this if you are busy, juggling multiple projects, and need something to help you keep track of all of the details of what you are doing.

Keeping track of multiple problems at the same time with details to support them so I don't have to remember every single detail of each issue. The benefit is that it is easier to keep track of everything and organize and reprioritize what needs done, easily.

monday.com review by D. J.
D. J.

"Software Product Specialist"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, their customer service is top notch. The staff has gone above and beyond during each interaction i've had with their success and support teams (looking at you Erin). They are invested in your success beyond just being a paying customer, which is a rare find in the software market. Secondly, and almost as important to me is their aggressive new feature release schedule. Monday.com is constantly bringing us new features but beyond that, they are features that are driven by the community it serves. Furthermore, they provide informative new release emails and webinars so you can start taking advantage of the enhanced functionality, quickly! You know what's better than a well designed new feature? A well designed and well explained new feature that I can start using right away if it suits my needs.

The software itself is well designed and perfect for people like myself who are visually motivated. It has all the features you'd expect from a robust project management platform and more! I've tried almost all of the other softwares listed as competitors to Monday.com (Asana, Trello, Smartsheet...) and while they all do some things really well, I was using a combination of 3 or so at a time to accomplish everything I needed. There was a huge sigh of relief when I found Monday.com. Feature full and visually appealing is what I needed in a project management / time tracking / task planning tool and that's exactly what I have now. However if you do like a best-in-breed approach, they make it easy to integrate your other tools. I still use Todoist with a Zapier integration to Monday.com.

Like almost everyone else in the tech/software industry I use a myriad of different applications, mostly selected and provided by our employers. I've been equipped with a full suite of productivity options which are good and "industry standard" (and free for me to use), but I've chosen to pay out of pocket to use Monday.com. Why? 1) The visual aspect motivates me to get things done. 2) I trust that every piece of info I add will not be lost, it stays neatly tied to projects in one place, no matter what format. 3) Customizability! I can use Monday.com the way I want to use it and I can self-serve configuring the application for my needs.

Just try it, you won't be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

If i'm being picky, the UI is too wide for the mobile app which makes it hard to use on the go. The app is good for viewing quick info but hard to manipulate from smaller devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, then try to stop using it. You won't be able to.

1. Information management - keeping all related data in one neat spot so i'm not clicking 2-3 different apps to find all the info I need.

2. Project task tracking - ability to track tasks and stay on top of outstanding work, at a glance.

3. Scoping project timelines - planning task time to stay on track with project deadlines

4. Productivity - using Monday.com has increased my productivity and improved my time management skills.

5. Work logging - We can't get away from work logs in apps like JIRA and OpenAir but Monday.com has made it easier to keep track of what i'm spending my time on. The quality of my logging has improved and I can justify my time as being allocated to revenue generating activities because i'm tracking them as such.

monday.com review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Far easier than other project management apps and actually fun to use."

What do you like best?

The whole visual aspect of Monday.com appeals to me as an art director. It allows me a lot of control over the way "cells" are set up, so that I have been able to totally customize it to our organization and how we work. Every column has been customized, and I've also customized the names and color-coding of various status indicators. My team knows exactly where dozens of projects are in the pipeline, and my boss can log on at any time to see what's what. Previously, I was updating an Excel spreadsheet constantly, trying to do the same thing. Monday takes that agony and tosses it aside, making for a pleasant experience that you cannot get from Excel...at ALL.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but to really see all that is going on in the Monday.com interface, you need a big screen. Which is fine as I have a big screen at the office, but on a laptop, I need to scroll around a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it's free to try. If you just want to track projects to any degree, this is the choice.

Ability to show in real time what is going on with MANY creative projects at once. For better for what we do than Asana or other apps we've tried.

monday.com review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"The product is great, the customer service and followup are amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like Monday because it's super easy to use, has a UI that's easy on the eyes, and has many options for customization. That said, the best part is that their customer service is quick and thorough in their response, so thorough that they actually build and implement feature suggestions super-fast, which may be a testament to how well their own product works for their team.

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be better for small teams, but if you're actually working it pays for itself ten times over. Because the Monday.com team is constantly following up, asking for improvement suggestions, and actually implementing them, it's hard to get frazzled about missing features as they will only be missing temporarily. I have literally seen Monday turn a feature improvement into a feature within a month or so, very mpressive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of webinars/videos early on, they're well made and comprehensive

I run almost every facet of my consultancy (discluding accounting) almost exclusively through Monday.com. I also track online content, music projects, personal tasks, and travel coordination. Monday.com will add loads of productivity through direct use of the product, but one of the biggest benefits for me has been the elimination of redundant or overlapping tools and systems. This is a huge time-saver of course, but it's an even bigger stress-saver and has vastly reduced the number of tasks that end up hanging past their deadline or getting lost completely.

monday.com review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Monday changed the way I think about Scrum!"

What do you like best?

Easy and user-friendly platform, Monday is perfect for teams that work cross department and multiple third parties. The functionality of making and sharing a form from your board is really impressive and makes my life so easier! Thank you so much, Monday team!

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to say I dislike anything about this platform. So far I didn't find something that'd made me fell frustrated. The platform is just perfect, simply amazing! I couldn't even catch a bug in the system so far! If I could say I dislike something I could say I get anxious when the system goes to maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very strong and robust system. I recommend for those who need fast and reliable management.

Scrum for cross department teams is very hard to accomplishing in a fluid and productive way. Monday gave us this ability, becoming a fundamental platform in our company. I don't believe how fast it makes our workflow and how efficiently we can reach and even beat our goals.

monday.com review by Nathaniel S.
Nathaniel S.

"Bad Name, Great Project Management"

What do you like best?

Easy to get going and customizable. The ability to customize your boards, and integration with other apps makes tracking projects easy. My team tracks many projects across a couple disciplines and having customization that allows creatives to track what they want and easily communicate changes and updates between team members is super helpful. The search function, while isn't perfect, does help drag up previous projects to reference and duplicate.

What do you dislike?

The name... why start with a negative connotation you don't need? While there haven't been any serious miscommunications, scheduling deliverables for Monday (the day) on Monday.com (often abbreviated to Monday) inevitably leads to a few groans and eye rolls. On a function related note, sometimes the search feature isn't as accurate as I'd like, but I have received some excellent customer service when brought to Monday's attention. Another issue is sometimes formatting isn't as easy to control when copy and pasting from other sources. Not that we need a full blown Word doc, but the ability to remove formatting for copy and paste might solve the issue entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the name scare you off!

monday.com allows my team to track numerous creative projects across multiple teams. Before we were forced to have separate project trackers and apps that didn't communicate well with each other. This led to more time and energy being spent on updating and communicating than necessary. The ability to integrate our CRM with Base saves a step in our workflow that's super helpful.

monday.com review by Miguel Angel  O.
Miguel Angel O.

"Amazing Evolution Day to Day"

What do you like best?

Today Monday has solved all the interaction problems of the business management. Is the best cloud software for teams. It is all the CRMs, Analytics, Forms, Front Deks, Data Sheets and a lot more in one customizable place. Just amazing. The design is minimal and branding customizable so it feels like being in the company software. We also like that they really hear their customers. Theyve asked us what new features would be great to implement and in little time they implement them. The best thing of Monday is the evolution of the sofwtare itself...not a long ago it was just a simple minimal and usefull matrix of customizable things... today they have so many functions that we are leaving all our other cloud softwares for this one.

What do you dislike?

We really dont dislike anything. Its just amazing how Monday evolves day to day and their upgrade velocity is wow....everyday new things, we love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The first time we tried it we thought it was very minimal but with time we discover theres just too much about this sofwtare. Our recommendation is that you must really try it and dont judge just with the first impressions.

Team colaboration, business integration, management delegation, cloud infrastructure and many more problems are solved with Monday. We are really working now as a team that is involved in all kind of ordered taks and information.

monday.com review by Gracie D.
Gracie D.

"Fully customized, fully organized - GAME CHANGER"

What do you like best?

The ability to color organize - this feature allows our team to assign colors to client profiles so everything is easy to see at a glance. I also highly appreciate the ability to sort the pulse order by column - sorting by date allows me to track which projects need my attention first, and sorting by color ensures I don't miss a single checkbox for any particular client.

Monday.com has saved me from missing a deadline or forgetting a detail on more than one occasion. Whenever something new comes through my inbox - the first thing I do is create a pulse before I even open the project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish I could do differently is having different columns within groups on the same board. Sometimes I need to have different trackers for different clients. There is a way around this by using multiple boards, and they are unlimited so not having this feature has not been a deal breaker.

Some of my team members have been having a more difficult time organizing their boards but have appreciated the ease with which the boards I created can be applied. Easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research - check out sister sites, explore your options. You'll end up picking Monday and you'll be so happy you did!

The hands-down most valuable feature we've encountered is the ability to track individual projects and promotions on the timeline feature, which allows me to stay on top of due dates in a timely fashion. I no longer have to sort through the schedule, checking and double checking dates - it's all there, in order, so I always know where to pick up and where I left off. Huge time saver!

monday.com review by Sheli C.
Sheli C.

"Monday.com has everything I need to manage my department."

What do you like best?

In comparison to other programs out there, this one has the most flexibility and customization to fit any business need. The ability to customize the templates and even create your own template to use for later makes the whole process so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I do not like. There are a few tweaks that are needed but the development team is always there to hear suggestions. The customer service department is the most responsive that I have ever encountered. You put in a request and it gets answered within 2 mins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I urge you to test drive Monday.com. You do not need to be a creative person or a die hard spreadsheet person, you only need to adapt your information into one of their 100's of templates or create your own. Done! You won't regret it.

Monday.com give you not only a platform for data but it also gives you a visual of all of your data. This has really made my business easier to track and reach deadlines. I always look for that small red dot up on the top of the screen, this means that they have developed a new item to enhance our boards. And I LOVE IT!!

monday.com review by Joy J.
Joy J.

"Monday.com - Organization at Hand!"

What do you like best?

I like the job list feature. everything is there for all to see. I can update our job list 20 times a day if I need to and everyone has access.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the "Highlights from yesterday" email. I would prefer a "Here are your deadlines for today" email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a Trial if you're not sure. But over all, I think it's a good system.

I had a really hard time keeping our job list organized and up to date in Excel. When we opened a new contact and jobs, I had to establish the info in Excel, set the info up in several different programs and then hand the new job list out. If we had several new jobs in a day, I had to do this more than one time. It was a bit cumbersome.

NOW, I don't have to do that. I just put the info in Monday.com and everyone can see it. Others can actually organize the info the way they prefer but we can all share and see it without all the other work.

monday.com review by Joseph B.
Joseph B.

"I use Monday every day to manage workflow and draft progress."

What do you like best?

I like using Monday's link functionality to join pulses with similar goals across different project boards. This ability has saved me time, and allowed me to realize when I can "kill two birds with one stone." Also, it's easy to remove links between pulses if the pulse draft objectives diverge.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had the ability to link to documents from Monday, or even just to add more detailed descriptions, which might show on hovering over a given pulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday is an excellent way to manage project workflow through their pulse functionality. You can assign pulses (tasks) to any member of your team on Monday, and then even link pulses together where content may overlap to save time while tracking progress. It also includes check-list buttons you can insert into pulse comments, and the ability to "call out" team members for specific tasks, in addition to assigning pulses, through the use of the "mentions" function. Furthermore, I am very satisfied with Monday overall, and I would also mention that I've noticed from other question prompts that my team does not fully utilize Monday's full file sharing capability, which may have influenced some of my n/a responses.

I'm using Monday to communicate with members of the instructional design team, as well as tracking the progress of digital assets and graphic design. I also use Monday to assign pulses for review by management before final approval and delivery. I have increased my organization and productivity, as well as workflow efficiency and communication speed.

monday.com review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Connecting our team members "

What do you like best?

Monday works as a great tool for all team members to stay in the loop and communicate on a per project basis. We use our Project Activity list during our staff meetings as a line by line reference tool for updating projects and communicating changes to anyone who may not be present. The product is also used with ease to keep my calendar up to date in the event that something is not entered in both places. The interface is also very friendly and allows us to customize status update subjects to reflect the needs of our business, which may be different from others. The added colors, date option, and financial options are key. I am able to provide a flash report of deposits and receivables at any given time.

What do you dislike?

The name change to "Monday." Nobody likes Mondays. There's a bad connotation there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works best when used as a team.

Communication: The notes features is vital when a member of the sales team needs to communicate changes, update client information, request information from the project management team, or even the occasional compliment on a project well done. The notifications are helpful when something is time sensitive and needs immediate attention.

Deadline Management: We are always aware of one another's deadlines.

monday.com review by Phil W.
Phil W.

"Production Planning clarity"

What do you like best?

I have my production workflow clear in front of me with deadlines reminding me when I must complete certain tasks to acheive the customers delivery date.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot edit images that have been attached to a pulse. This would increase our companies useability greatly if this was a feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com makes your work life so much more clearer. Since using monday.com our customer completion dates have been significantly improved. This means we can offer our customers reduced times on our product and acheive our promised completion date with greater ease.

Also the monday.com help team are incredible. Anytime I have a query or require some assistance the help team get back to me within 10 minutes or less. The support team also listen to my issues that I might have with monday.com and genuinely either fix the issue or improve the product by implementing my ideas.

Due to the visibility of the production schedule we are finishing contracts on time. The whole company can see a clear picture of our production workflow and where we are with any specific contract.

monday.com review by Meagan M.
Meagan M.

"I recommend it to colleagues weekly"

What do you like best?

It's the most intuitive tool. SO simple and approachable, unlike any other project mgmt tool. They're growing and iterating, always adding new features and taking your feedback to heart. It's fun, it's effective, it's affordable, it JUST MAKES SENSE.

What do you dislike?

There is truly not one thing I dislike about Monday.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your non-dev team struggles with Jira because it's the least intuitive thing ever, I beg you to check out Monday.com.

team collaboration, transparency, prioritization and organization with documentation. i can assign tasks to my direct reports and link relevant sources & documents, we can converse directly in monday and later reference those decisions. i can assign deadlines and manage their progress, and they can see what i'm doing too. in private boards i manage my own daily to-dos. we've got a board with all the team members and their locations (all remote, across the world) which we can view on a map. we can create forms and collect submissions. i especially LOVE the time tracking column, it's honestly the first tool i've found that tracks time invested against specific tasks in such a clean and actionable way.

monday.com review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"The struggle WAS real, not anymore with monday.com"

What do you like best?

In the marketing and design world, you need to be able to keep track and adjust focus on a dime. The ability to easily adjust my priorities while still keeping track of all my workload for the week/month/ year is effortless with monday.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the iPhone app is a little clunky at times. Especially when trying to edit or add notes to a Pulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your tired of using clunky project management software that requires too much time to even setup a project and track it's completion Monday.com is for you. If you've used, god forbid, an excel file to track your projects and tasks, Monday.com is more than perfect for you.

Keeping track of all the different design and marketing projects between all 6 divisions of my company is imperative. Being able to quickly at a glance see what's on my plate, and being able to quickly change or update tasks is hugely beneficial to me.

monday.com review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"Monday.com is Great for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

Monday.com has truly changed the way our company manages everything from hiring to projects to daily to-do lists. Before we had all of our data and processes differed per person. Some used Google Keep, some used Trello, and others used plain pen and paper. Now, we've switched most of our processes to include Monday.com, everyone is on the same page and we are much more efficient. Personally, I love the ability to share boards and see the progress of my coworker's projects without having to bother them.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Monday.com is constantly adding new features to improve it's user experience. I only have one minor complaint. Since I often use Google Sheets, I find myself trying to use Tab and other shortcuts on Monday.com. I wish those shortcuts were compatible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect your work flow to change. We experienced a bit of a learning curve since many of our team came from different organization methods. After a short period of time, using monday.com is second nature and I couldn't imagine daily work being nearly as efficient.

We're able to keep a paper trail of all our to-dos. In our fast-paced environment, it's easy for action items to get lost in the shuffle. Monday.com has decreased our mistakes tremedously. I highly recommend looking into all the possiblilities monday.com has to offer.

monday.com review by Misty B.
Misty B.

"Ah-mazing!"

What do you like best?

Having one version of the truth! Being able to manage all communications within once place is super convenient. I enjoy being able to assign tasks and easily track the progress - or lack of - in one place. Being able to customize the boards is a great plus and all the new column additions are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to build pre-req pulses - meaning like other project-based software you can't require certain actions/pulses prior to others. I would like to be able to mark milestones in a better way than just adding a column.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get buy-in and set expectations on using the software. What started as something just my immediate team used quickly spread to others wanting to utilize. It was great in the beginning, but over time people reverted back to their old ways.

The tool allows us to manage projects in one place and keep everyone on the same page. If I need to know where something stands with my team - I just go look at the board. I use this for my direct reports 1:1 meetings and makes keeping up with assigned work a breeze. It allows us to discuss more important items rather than going down a status list. We also use the across functional departments and since it's extremely visual people tend to have more accountability. You know immediately who's falling behind.

monday.com review by Aimee F.
Aimee F.

"Organises my mind for me. "

What do you like best?

My favourite part of Monday.com is the ability to completely customise each of your boards and include members of your team. This means that any conversations or communications regarding a particular task can be stored right under that task for ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of emails that Monday.com produces. If you are mass editing or creating a board then you and team members get emails for most changes. It could be better if it only used the summary email at the start/end of each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a lot of on going projects with many underlying tasks. Monday.com seriously helps me to organise projects and my mind.

The benefits that I have realised whilst using Monday.com are the following: I am better able to organise and manage projects, I am able to discuss tasks and chase team members directly through our to do list, we are able to prioritise our work loads, we are able to segregate group tasks by division and priority.

monday.com review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Amazing Team Tool"

What do you like best?

This is a challenge to answer because I love the product so much. It has helped our team remain organized and communicate remotely. This is a very important aspect because we work in the world of events. Our team of 12 is rarely together in the same space on any given day. That being said, having a tool with capabilities as robust as monday has changed the way we work, communicate and track, monumentally.

What do you dislike?

The timeline feature is one that has room for improvement. Unfortunately our team still had the need to work off of Google Calendars to have a solid snapshot of where all our team members are at any given moment. If there was some sort of integration either with existing calendar products such as Google Calendars, Mac, Outlook, etc. the functionality of monday may be near perfection! Another feature that could be helpful is implementing the ability to create formulas in monday (similiar to an excel/numbers/Google sheets software).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Play around with it. I guarantee it will make at least THREE aspects of your business easier and more seamless.

Ubiquitous communication among our team. Organization with all clients, active projects, potential projects and reconciled projects.

monday.com review by Andree F. M.
Andree F. M.

"Great help for collaborative teamwork"

What do you like best?

First of all, this software is very visually appealing. It's so easy to keep track of different tasks and goals and easy to keep a whole team on the same page.

What do you dislike?

There are not really any cons to this software in my opinion. The layout is great and can be used for different teams within a company as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall this software has really helped me stay on track with my business progress and goals. I recommend this to all my friends who own a business.

I've been using this for the small business I just started and as a growing business, there are many deadlines and new ideas. Monday.com allows you to really put a visual to the goals you have. There are chart views, calendar views, etc. which makes it something any team can use.

monday.com review by Terra G.
Terra G.

"Monday.com surpasses all competition"

What do you like best?

Where to start? Monday.com revolutionized how we run our business. It's highly customizable, it's intuitive, their support team is top-notch. They constantly release new features that you didn't know you needed but now realize you can't live without.

What do you dislike?

Anything I have found that was an annoyance they have found a way to fix or have offered suggestions on a better way to set up our system. The only thing is it would be nice to have different columns in different groups instead of every column being in every group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and watch the tutorials. We trialed several systems and Monday was by far the best.

Before Monday.com we couldn't keep up with tasks needed to complete projects, who was responsible for them, or where we were at with them. Now, at a glance, I know who is working on what and how far along they are.

Learn more about monday.com

monday.com Videos

Learning about monday.com?

* We monitor all monday.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.