At my current company, we delivered more in 2 months leveraging Domo than I had ever been able to deliver in 3+ years using other enterprise business intelligence software like SAP/Business Objects, Cognos and Microsoft. With Domo, we achieved ROI in 60 days. What typically took a team of 10 Business Intelligence Developers to build and maintain, we were able to accomplish with 1 full-time developer. Domo has provided a single-version of the truth, eliminated rogue, stove-piped reporting, enabled business users to "fish for themselves" and we've recently piloted the BigSquid Predictive Toolkit, which enables companies to analyze data and create powerful predictive analytics.
No negative feedback about Domo at all - there was nothing we needed or wanted to do that we could not solve with the Domo platform. However, as with ANY business intelligence platform, implementing the technology with the appropriate IT controls and Information Management governance is key. Without best-practice policies, procedures and processes for user access, training, security, SDLC, change management, meta-data management and documentation, your business intelligence program is at risk.
1) Low Total Cost of Ownership
2) Time to Market (Delivered 27 data sources and 127 cards, dashboards and reports in <60 days)
3) Data Connector Library (pre-built connectors to over 1000 data sources)
4) 100% on the Cloud but works with Cloud, SaaS and hosted data sources
5) 24x7x365 access to data, cards, reports, dashboards and incredible mobile experience
6) DomoBuzz allows users to communicate/collaborate on data, reports, cards and dashboards in real-time
7) ISO27001/002 Information Security Standards and Data Encryption in transit/at rest
8) Excellent customer service and very capable technical support
9) Domo Apps (like the Apple Store) provide over 1000 incredible third-party tools and applications that extend the capability of the Domo BI Platform (such as the BigSquid Predictive Toolkit or Google Maps Pinboard, etc.)
10) Incredible end-user experience. Enables business users with an easy to understand user interface to analyze data, interact with reports, slice, dice, perform "what if" scenario analysis and to create reports in a safe, secure environment.